Joe Jonas, ‘I Want A Dog For My Birthday’

joejonas-deaddog

Joe Jonas wants a dog for his 21st birthday: ‘Besides a dog, I don’t know. That’s all I kind of wanted. I don’t know what we’re going to do to celebrate. These guys are not telling me what they’re doing.’ What superpowers would Demi and Nick like to have? Demi, ‘My ideal superpower? I wish I could teleport, just snap my fingers and be in a room.‘ Nick, ‘I think flying would be good.’

That must mean I’m strange then because i don’t want to be.

• Jane Doe

I want another dog.
    D;

• Jane Doe

Sorry but he just really sucks

In your opinion…….

• Moonbeam

I wonder what dog his brothers will buy for him.
    Nick and Kevin both have dogs. (Elvis and Riley)

Maybe Joe wants a dog to go hook up with Ashley, ha ha. :P

• Olga

When was their last chat? I want to look it up. :)

• TaterTot

So whats going on guys ;)

• iloveyouux

Someone probably bought a dog to the concert tonight.

• niley forever <3

and i don’t want to lose herrrr

i don’t wanna let her goooo

standin out in the rainnnn

need to know if its overrrr

cuz i would leave you aloneee

flooded with all this pain

knowing that ill never hold her

like i did before the stormmm

yea eaaaaaa

before the stormmmmm

• dont jugde

Put a dog collar on me and fuck me, Joe

LOL.

Aug 14, 2010 @ 02:00 pm
    Olga said:

When was their last chat? I want to look it up. :)

August 11

• EvaSnow

Aug 14, 2010 @ 01:58 pm
    Moonbeam said:

I wonder what dog his brothers will buy for him.
    Nick and Kevin both have dogs. (Elvis and Riley)

Maybe Joe wants a dog to go hook up with Ashley, ha ha. :P
    _______
    He said in a livechat that he wants to have an (English) Bulldog. I find that hilarious because my sister has an English Bulldog named Joe. xD

Aug 14, 2010 @ 02:00 pm

yea eaaaaaa

before the stormmmmm

:) Yay!

• iloveyouux

OMG. I’M CRYING. OMFG.

• TaterTot

Ohh..when you meet joe bring a dog ;)

• thisiscriticalx

you don’t need a dog,joe.
    i can be your little dog.
    and we can do it doggy style (;

iloveyouux said:

OMG. I’M CRYING. OMFG.

Aww i hope he dosent really think that

• EvaSnow

Aug 14, 2010 @ 02:02 pm
    iloveyouux said:

OMG. I’M CRYING. OMFG.
    _______
    OMG I love his facial expression. xD I’m sorry, but I just don’t like Jemi.

• peacenlove

TaterTot said:
    So whats going on guys ;)

rofl i died when i saw your icon!

• Olga

When was their last chat? I want to look it up. :)

August 11

That would be one lucky dog to have Joe for their human!

• Pink Elephant

I can be his bitch (;

• Jane Doe

TaterTot said:

iloveyouux said:

OMG. I’M CRYING. OMFG.

Aww i hope he dosent really think that

I hope he does.

• EvaSnow

I’m wondering what Demi will do tomorrow for Joe’s birthday.

Aug 14, 2010 @ 02:04 pm
    Olga said:

When was their last chat? I want to look it up. :)

August 11

Welcome :)

• Poly

Lmao..

• dont jugde

I can be his bitch (;

Like every girl in this room. ;)

• Moonbeam

I wonder what dog his brothers will buy for him.
    Nick and Kevin both have dogs. (Elvis and Riley)

Maybe Joe wants a dog to go hook up with Ashley, ha ha. :P
    _______
    LOL :)

• Gabi

Joe I can be your dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• dont jugde

Joe’s birthday wish:

Ashley Green popping out of a 3 tier birthday cake wearing nothing but a birthday suit holding a puppy in vegas where they then drink till he’s fucked and probably get it on like there’s no tomorrow.

If ashley can’t do it, then i’ll be more than happy to replace her. ;D

• NicksSweetCaroline

Pink Elephant said:

I can be his bitch (;
    Tell me you saw the Dick video !!!!!!!

I believe this is shit.

• Pink Elephant

Simma down and go to your corner. :p
    __

NO JERZ. YOU GO SIMMA DOWN AND PREPARE FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY SEX FOR JOSEPH.

• Pink Elephant

Tell me you saw the Dick video !!!!!!!
    ___

WHAT DICK VIDEO!?
    OOOOOOOOO:

• keseay

Before they cancelled the concerts I was going to of theirs I was going to go pick up a pug from the animal shelter and give it to him at soundcheck for his birthday. He’s always wanted a pug.. It’s your loss, Joe. Shouldnt have cancelled my concerts :/ ha

• take.it.off

i reckon someone has bought one for him. he’s been saying for ages how much he wants one. lets just hope he doesnt call it demi or something ;)

• NicksSweetCaroline

Pink Elephant said:

Tell me you saw the Dick video !!!!!!!
    ___

WHAT DICK VIDEO!?
    OOOOOOOOO:

:) LOVVVVE

• thisiscriticalx
  • -JulieSmile-

Pink Elephant said:

Joe’s birthday wish:

————————————
    LMFAO<3

omg. i love how people are like i’ll be your dog. lmao

• jerseygirl

Aug 14, 2010 @ 02:20 pm
    Pink Elephant said:

Simma down and go to your corner. :p
    __

NO JERZ. YOU GO SIMMA DOWN AND PREPARE FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY SEX FOR JOSEPH.
    ——————–
    Honey, I was born prepared.

• beautifullydisturbedxx

Pink Elephant said:

I do believe 21 = legal DRINKING age in USA?
    (;

Pass the Bacardi, cause life’s a partyyy

• girl crush mileyyyyy

HES GOING TO BE 21?!?!? he needs to get his ass to Vegas ;)

• suckit

wait, joe’s b-day is tommorow

• NicksSweetCaroline

I had a dream last night I got a dog for my birthday. The dog had huge puppet eyes. When I picked it up he said “oh hey Joe”

AHHH joe…i think he means puppy eyes

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

Wow, you guys are sexual when it’s regarding the Jonas Brothers. I’m starting to think I’m too young for this website, now…

• jerseygirl

I know what Joe is getting for his birthday……….

WASTED. :D

• Jane Doe

Anonymousey 4 Bieber said:

How old are you?
    O.o

• dont jugde

I know what Joe is getting for his birthday……….

WASTED. :D

and birthday sex.

I was a total jemi suporter because i thought jemi would never happen but honestly i hate jemi n im glad thier over not much of a demi fan either :)

• hithere

TaterTot said:

iloveyouux said:

OMG. I’M CRYING. OMFG.

Aww i hope he dosent really think that

I hope he does.

WHY
    I hate Jemi. And I don’t like Demi.

Aug 14, 2010 @ 02:09 pm
    hithere said:

TaterTot said:

Aug 14, 2010 @ 02:07 pm
    hithere said:

bye people
    movie and popcorn

bye Have fun!
    ____
    :))) thx!!

Welcome

Demi won’t be invited if the party’s in Vegas. TOO YOUNG! Oh, boo hoo HOO!

Bwahahaha! No proposal, either. Joe will party with Ashley.

• DelilaMars

“I wanna be your dog”…(Iggy Pop to Joe Jonas)

• Pink Elephant

Joe’s birthday wish:

• jerseygirl

Aug 14, 2010 @ 02:07 pm
    Pink Elephant said:

Like every girl in this room. ;)
    ____

Lmfao, I’ma Nick chick but the old Joe hoe had to be releashed in me.
    ——————
    Simma down and go to your corner. :p

• Pink Elephant

Like every girl in this room. ;)
    ____

Lmfao, I’ma Nick chick but the old Joe hoe had to be releashed in me.

concert’s over, wonder what happens next? party time for joe with all his friends possibly????!!!!!

• SparksFly

Aw i love the pic OU used!

• MelJBHSfan

100% sure that Joe’s getting a bulldog :)
    or a different dog , haha :)

• thedarksunshine

He’ll probably get a dog. But after the tour. Nick gets a dog but he cant? :O It’s illogical! I cant have it!

• LetsJumpTheSun

I want a Dog for my birthday too Joe.
    Psh.

• superJOEman

Poor Joseph. He wants a dog ’cause Kev & Nick already had.. I really that they will give him a cute dog! And I wonder what name he will give to the dog..

GUYS, EVEN THO I KNOW THAT JOE IS GETTING A DOG, ITS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS! LETS TT #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog

• koeryx

WzrceQ acsvfovlegkr, [url=http://jhjcrjqzqxxn.com/]jhjcrjqzqxxn[/url], [link=http://guzanvgugdmh.com/]guzanvgugdmh[/link], http://illowiwtoaad.com/

#GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog#GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog#GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog#GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog #GiveJoeaDog

Uh…yeah!

Happy 21st, Joe! Go have a drink and play some poker!

• jackie.r.

Maybe Joe wants a dog to go hook up with Ashley, ha ha. :P

Haha, whatt??

• karen

Happy Birthday joe jonas, have a great one and many more i hope will get dog. from karen purchase in st.petersburg Florida.

when my clock strikes 12 i shall tweet joseph adam jonas happy birthday :)

LOL :)
    It would be even better if he adopted a rescue.
    There are plenty of them out there looking for a forever home!

• Moonbeam

LOL :)
    It would be even better if he adopted a rescue.
    There are plenty of them out there looking for a forever home!
    Ha ha, I was thinking about her sister going to the park with her dog and shouting: “Don’t do that, Joe!” “Leave that alone, Joe!” and “You’re a very bad boy, Joe!”

• dont jugde

how old are you?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Aug 14, 2010 @ 02:24 pm
    jerseygirl said:
    I know what Joe is getting for his birthday……….

WASTED. :D

Lol! I want to see that sooo bad!

• bluesfan3410

So Joe is asking for a dog?
    I think i’d be a pretty good dog..

• thisiscriticalx

pfff He will get Birthday sex from me (;

I know what Joe is getting for his birthday……….

WASTED. :D

and birthday sex.
    omg! someone needs to make a birthday video for Joe with that song “Birthday Sex” playing in the background!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Oh no… Anon for Bieber please don’t be like 7 years old :/

• al0ha

Pink Elephant said:
    I can be his bitch (;

______________________

lol.
    BAZZINGGG.

First legal drink? Sure. First DINK? hardly.
    Birthday sex? More than likely.
    With Demi?

• fullmooncrazy.

Nick can FLY WITH ME! Sorry I had to! Joe’s gonna have one damnnnn good birthday! He’s a Jonas AND he can get wasteddddd !

Anonymousey 4 Bieber said:

How old are you?

• LaurenRomano

All I have to say to all the comments on this post.. HAHAHA. :]

Anon 4 bieber 14 isn’t that young!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I can’t believe he’s going to be 21 tomorrow.

I hope Joe gets wasted and stops trying to be a goddy goddy jonas bro.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

I can’t believe he’s going to be 21 tomorrow.
    Me either. Aw, my baby.

• Rich Port

drink and have sex like any normal 21 year old…happy f*ckin bday

• thisiscriticalx

joe’s birthday is in 30 minutes.

• WakaWakaEhEh

The Big 21!! I wish he could celebrate like most people do.. GO AND GET SOME!!

• WakaWakaEhEh

lmao.. I find it funny that Joe is already 21 in some countries..

• WakaWakaEhEh

Is this post dead already..? Some people on here?

• WakaWakaEhEh

DooBeepBop

• WakaWakaEhEh

Hi people.

Awww, Joe is such a sweetie. He’ll be a good ‘daddy’ to a doggie — and someday to his own children.

So many people will wish to ‘be’ Joe’s dog after he gets him/her. Imagine be ‘cuddled’ by Joe every day!

• WakaWakaEhEh

….

• peacelovehearts

Cool beans.

• WakaWakaEhEh

An anon! Yay! lol I’m soo lonely

• peacelovehearts

When Joe gets drunk tomorrow,
    I should go find him & bring him to my house (:

• WakaWakaEhEh

Imma be imma be…

I wonder what he will name the dog, if he gets one? Should be interesting..

• WakaWakaEhEh

peacelovehearts said:
    When Joe gets drunk tomorrow, I should go find him & bring him to my house (:
    __

We can all wish… :D

• doublethedrama

hey bitches.

It’s been ages. Is everyone at this post?

• Jane.in.Sane

I wonder if Joe is going to have his first legal drink tomorrow…?

• Danger-ous

Aw, Joe…so happy he was born. :)

I know he’ll celebrate accordingly. So glad he’s a normal 21 year old.

• peacelovehearts

Aug 14, 2010 @ 02:41 pm
    Jane.in.Sane said:
    I wonder if Joe is going to have his first legal drink tomorrow…?

Of course he will..

• Jazz_

I wish I could be a dog x)

• thisiscriticalx

and i’m gonna fuck you haaaaaaard..

• LoveToLove

First legal drink? Sure. First DINK? hardly.
    Birthday sex? More than likely.
    With Demi?

___________

??

• heartinvasion?

Then buy a dog… Is it that hard?

• LoveToLove

Then buy a dog… Is it that hard?

__________

hahaha I know right he’s probably one of the most famous people on the planet XD

• EvaSnow

Moonbeam said:

LOL :)
    It would be even better if he adopted a rescue.
    There are plenty of them out there looking for a forever home!
    _______
    Well Joe is actually a really lazy dog. He doesn’t move at all unless you give him food. xD

• thisiscriticalx

And then I’ll fucking fuck you discreetly
    And then I’ll fucking bone you completely
    But then I’m gonna fuck you haaaard

• EASYMAC.

lol. i wouldnt exactly expect joe to end up drunk. ha. if he doesn’t now, he won’t tomorrow. “normal 21yo’s” dont exactly need a birthday to get wasted. a drink or two? yea, but plastered? im thinkin not likely. although, it would be quite hilar.

• ButterflyFlyAway

I want one of those small dogs that don’t grow much since, like, 3 years ago but I have a cat so my mom won’t buy me one :( not that I don’t like my cat, but I would love a dog. I am an animal lover

• Jane.in.Sane

Peacelovehearts said:
    Of course he will

Lol probably, though I’ve never seen Kevin drink.
    I bet he’ll be going to a bar with Ashley soon.

• thisiscriticalx

I wanna’ do these nasty things with you
    I will make you moan.. I wanna’ make you scream my name..

• StreetsOfGold

I can be his doggy and we can do it…. Doggy style any day… Just put a coller on me and… A bone in my mouth… A very HARD bone….

• jerseygirl

Aug 14, 2010 @ 02:49 pm
    StreetsOfGold said:

————————–
    Guuuuurl………………. O_o

I hope there will be pictures and videos of Joe getting drunk.

• EvaSnow

I love the fact that everyone is pervy here. xD

• Moonbeam

I know on Monday Joe will tweet:

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy ;)

• Moonbeam

I remember both of my brothers 19 birhtdays (because in Canada you’re legal at 19). Oh boy… Have fun Joe! Just don’t get so drunk that you’re sitting up against your garage door unable to get up while you still have to go to the bar later.

• Jazz_

I love the fact that everyone is pervy here. xD

Lol we all want to be the Joe’s dog

• itsaimeenotamy

WOW…i get it though im a joe fan too so all these thoughts just come up whenever he’s mentioned
    ;D

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Lmao you guys are horny or what :| xD i want to see joe drunk tho :P that’d be funny

• thisiscriticalx

————————–
    Guuuuurl………………. O_o
    ———————–

haha,i think this is pretty funny ;D
    She could be me xD

• EvaSnow

It’s August the 15th here in Europe. So Happy Birthday Joe! <3

• thisiscriticalx

i want that joe put his hard dick inside of me!!! doggy style baby.

• thisiscriticalx

i love how my pussy will slam back on his dick. he’ll play with my nipples & pull my hair. Its very pleasurable, and feeling his dick that deep inside my pussy is such a big turn on and makes me even more wet.

• Jazz_

Happy Birthday Joe ! x)

• AAC

What I want is to see Joe, Kevin and Nick go at it at a beer chugging competition. Once I see a video or pictures of that, my life will finally be complete.

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

I’m 14, yeah, Ik that’s not young at all, but I’m just a grade-A prude, I guess.

• sophieee

I SAID IT!
    I said it like a month ago when the Joe and Ashley premiere rumor started.
    I said ‘HE NEEDS A DOG NOT A GIRLFRIEND’
    YOU ALL JUDGE ME!
    LOOK WHOS LAUGHING NOW!
    ME HA HA HA.
    Sorry ….but i swear Joe reads my mind -__- it has happened to me like 10 times these past few months with him..

• Gearsarealwaysturning

is joe going to sue Zack taylor :O

• sophieee

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    is joe going to sue Zack taylor :O

No Demi is.

• ohyouknow
  • EvaSnow

Aug 14, 2010 @ 03:12 pm
    sophieee said:

I SAID IT!
    I said it like a month ago when the Joe and Ashley premiere rumor started.
    I said ‘HE NEEDS A DOG NOT A GIRLFRIEND’
    YOU ALL JUDGE ME!
    LOOK WHOS LAUGHING NOW!
    ME HA HA HA.
    ___________
    He said several times in the past that he wanted a dog. He said this in interviews,livechats and on Twitter.

• sophieee

yeah but i said it way before he did.
    And sometimes he tweet something like about The Coffee bean thing and other stuff that i was thinking about and it’s weird…

i’d laugh if joe got drunk and then him and demi or him and ashley do it

I wonder if Joe is going to have his first legal drink tomorrow…?

Of course he will..
    he probably will or even at midnight

• heartinvasion?

Then buy a dog… Is it that hard?

__________

He really is. xD
    Unless he wants to be a douche and have someone buy one for him and not use his own money..

• jerseygirl

I’ll be your dog for you, Joe. :p

• EvaSnow

I have the feeling that Joe is getting a dog tomorrow. xD

they hd a live chat a few weeks ago (not the most recent one) where joe is doing this really cute thing with nick. but basically joe asked “nick what are you getting me for my birthday?” and then he just yells “A DOG?!” it was so random. i was laughing hysterically. i don’t think they realize how hilarious they are.

Put a dog collar on me and fuck me, Joe.

Hi whens their next live chat

• EvaSnow

Aug 14, 2010 @ 01:54 pm
    TaterTot said:

Hi whens their next live chat
    ______
    I think Wednesday. I think it’s going to be a weekly thing.

• hithere

cool. how is elvis? oO

• Stephany_Jonas13

@hithere I love your icon :P

• AlwaystheTruth

aww so adorable!
    and you are going to get drunk Joe!

Aug 14, 2010 @ 01:55 pm
    EvaSnow said:

Aug 14, 2010 @ 01:54 pm
    TaterTot said:

Hi whens their next live chat
    ______
    I think Wednesday. I think it’s going to be a weekly thing.

I wish it wasent on cambio its hard to chat

I hope Joe gets a rescue/adoption dog. They’re deserving of homes and are just as good as the fancy designer models that come from puppy mills a great deal of the time.

• Jazz_

i’d laugh if joe got drunk and then him and demi or him and ashley do it

If it’s happen you’ll never know.

Jane Doe said:

TaterTot said:

iloveyouux said:

OMG. I’M CRYING. OMFG.

Aww i hope he dosent really think that

I hope he does.

WHY

Aug 14, 2010 @ 02:04 pm
    peacenlove said:

TaterTot said:
    So whats going on guys ;)

rofl i died when i saw your icon!

:D

• dont jugde

My Boy is 21 :’)

pATRICK:”Living like laaaryyy”

• hithere

bye people
    movie and popcorn

• Pink Elephant

I do believe 21 = legal DRINKING age in USA?
    (;

Pass the Bacardi, cause life’s a partyyy.

Aug 14, 2010 @ 02:07 pm
    hithere said:

bye people
    movie and popcorn

bye Have fun!

• emma13

his birthday is tomorrow??
    omg time sure fly’s fast. i mean it feels like 2010 just started and like half of the year is over.

• dont jugde

Lmfao, I’ma Nick chick but the old Joe hoe had to be releashed in me.

I’m a old Nick chick, it happens to me too. :P

• PeaceLoveGomez

I have the same Birthday as him (aug15th…obviously…lol)