Jonas Brothers SOUNDCHECK PARTY

pinkberry191: yah so these girls got up on stage to rap for nick jonas. and they were like really annoying well the girl in pink dress was, she wouldn’t shut-up and joe nick and kevin kept laughing at her it was hilarious!

Joe singing with a little girl under.

• iMystified

yay
    cuties

watch

LOL
    Haha that is funny :)
    xD GO NICK!

looool at the pinkberry hater!!!! bahahahaha!! She was on stage an you were not!! rofl

I don’t know why girls like them they are so unattractive.And the oldest one is the ugliest out the bunch

Agreed

• NeverShoutNeverrr

aw cute.

• sayWHAT

I don’t think nick singing bts is a big deal unless he was emotional while singing it… :)

BOO GET THAT NILEY SHIT OUT OF HERE

• Watch your back

Aug 14, 2010 @ 08:11 am

O_o

• LoveToLove

about time ocean up LOL!

Didn’t those girls rap for Justin bieber backstage??

People there said he was.

i hate those girls who show up with their faces covered in huge amounts of makeup and all dressed up.
    its a concert.
    dressing up wont make them love you lol
    everyone at the concert i went to looked like a whore.
    and stop trying to start drama, niley fan.
    i highly doubt he said “it still isnt over”
    that wouldnt even fit into the song.
    thats just like saying demi said “did joe forget”
    its all in your heads, kids.

• iMystified

Nick is stuck on stupid.
    how long has it been since he and Miley broke up? quite a while,right?
    you’d think he’d get over it by now :l

• TaterTot

CALLING ALL NILEY FANS PLEASE READ THIS, RT IT AND TELL OTHER NILEY FANS TO READ IT!!!

Miley Cyrus has confirmed that she is “on a break” from boyfriend Liam Hemsworth.The pair first met on the set of The Last Song in 2009 when Miley handpicked Liam to co-star with her in the film.
    The young couple reportedly split after the two had a huge argument last month in Miley’s Toluca Lake home, which Liam had moved into. Liam reportedly felt that Miley was jealous of his rising fame after he was cast opposite Anthony Hopkins in the upcoming Arabian Nights.An insider also reports that Liam was upset that Miley’s parents were always interfering in their relationship. Well, dude, if you date an underage girl you can’t expect her parents to turn a blind eye.Miley reportedly confirmed that the two had split up, telling The National Enquirer that they are “on a break.”Suddenly, Miley’s recent admission that the song “Full Circle” was about her and former beau Nick Jonas and their fated love doesn’t seem to strange. Maybe Miley was trying to hint to Nick that she wants to get back together again.Now that Liam is out of her life, do you think she’ll rejoin Twitter? Miley infamously quit Twitter because Liam asked her to stop tweeting.
    what do you think?!

• mileyluver15

aww joe and his singing little girls are my favorite parts sooo cute

• Watch your back

Aug 14, 2010 @ 08:15 am

its a concert.
    dressing up wont make them love you lol
    everyone at the concert i went to looked like a whore.
    and stop trying to start drama, niley fan.
    i highly doubt he said “it still isnt over”
    that wouldnt even fit into the song.
    thats just like saying demi said “did joe forget”
    its all in your heads, kids.

We hear what we want to hear.

• TaterTot

Whoa! What! I brough more shit back in so ha!

i like crack

• hellodollface

this niley shit isnt cute. :|

nick sang this on the administration tour too, yet he was dating someone at the time.

and bt dubz, for all of you people who dont know, nick has a girlfriend lol so i highly doubt hes trying to send some kind of message to miley. i saw her before dress rehearsal in chicago. shes blonde, idk who she is though. they were riding bikes and he wouldnt take pictures with anyone, as usual.

people need to get over who hes dating because all those youtube videos you make are just pathetic. you waste your time obsessing over someone elses love life. get your own.

niley is dead

• iMystified

i like crack
    That’s nice… O.o

• mileyluver15

there gonna have there senevth album way done before the year 3000 just sayin

• mileyluver15

i wouldnt mind if miley broke up with liam as long as she got back on twitter. that would be amazing!!

• LoveToLove

We hear what we want to hear.

_________

YES!!!! THANK YOU!

• mileyluver15

id rather miley be back on twitter then with liam

i miss niley <3

• TaterTot

Shut up us niley fans wont stop .Who cares if you dont like US ,We say what we want OK!

• TaterTot

Yea she needs her twitter back its not the same ,I only made a account for Jonas,Demi,An miley

• Watch your back

Aug 14, 2010 @ 08:18 am
    LoveToLove said:

We hear what we want to hear.

_________

YES!!!! THANK YOU!

^^

• natjbguitargirl

TaterTot said:

what do you think?!
    __

Was this from the national enquireer cuz if it is it isnt true they lie alot its the unworthiess magazine ever

• sayWHAT

@tatertot mileys email was hacked in 08. Nick asked her to send him pics and she did. Then he never supported her when she needed him most.

Fyi. I am 16 used to be a huge niley fan but they are done and they weren’t happy together! I now suport miammmm

• speaknow

sayWHAT said:

@speaknow I was a fan back then and I still am and I know what you are talking about, what I don’t know is why are you talking about it? You will just start drama about mileys “scandals”. So please stop!
    _____________________________
    yeah then youd know about the facebook drama, and the fact that it said in a relationship with wesley quinn before they broek up lol
    and i dont know for sure but i bet nick or someone who knows him had a facebook and told him.
    i dont know that part im just assuming.
    the only reason im bringing it up is because all i ever see about niley is “nick is such a jerk he broke her heart so many times omg he tried to change her” bs.
    i just hate how its a fake story that everyone believes.

omfg i’m leaving i don’t care about no stupid ass niley bullshit you dumbass bitches need to worry about your own dam relationships dam kids today smdh peace

• Watch your back

Aug 14, 2010 @ 08:49 am

Lmao. Dam kids today? Hi grandmother!

Joe is TOO ADORABLE!!! And so is the little girl.

Well maybe because of who they are is why a lot of girls become attracted to them. They are different, unique, polite, fun, respectful and have good beliefs. They are not your typical boy band musicians. I will admit that I fell in love with their personalities and who they are and the more I became familiar with them I realized that they are truly adorable boys. Sad that people will judge others because of looks and not because of who they are.

• Hilary

speaknow said:
    sayWHAT said:

_____________________________
    i dont know that part im just assuming.
    i just hate how its a fake story that everyone believes.

No one knows the truth.
    That’s the reason these are called rumors.
    Just like the “Joe is the father of Taylor’s baby!!1!1″
    or
    “Selena Gomez is a lesbian!” etc etc etc.

• anna.xoxo14

I loved Niley, but I know that it’s over now. So these hardcore Niley stans need to settle down because Miley is still with Liam.

• anna.xoxo14

_____________________________
    i dont know that part im just assuming.
    i just hate how its a fake story that everyone believes.

No one knows the truth.
    That’s the reason these are called rumors.
    Just like the “Joe is the father of Taylor’s baby!!1!1″
    LMAOOOO I remember that rumor! That was effin hilarious. I remember there was a huge fight on OceanUp that day :p

Nick did help write the song, I think he really likes it and likes to sing it. I am not Nick so I don’t know what is feelings are towards Miley, but he does love music and that song means a lot to him. I am glad he sang, I think it is a great song. I wish people would stop critiquing everything he does. Just let him be and let him be a teen and enjoy doing nutty stuff.

• speaknow

lol the niley story isnt a rumor, its things i and many other miley fans saw with my own eyes.
    i have screenshots of her emails with bela and wesley and id be more than happy to post them but youd all either say bs, thats not her email, or its “photoshopped”

• Hilary

IA!!

speaknow said:

=========
    i want to see them

• Hilary

_____________________________
    i dont know that part im just assuming.
    i just hate how its a fake story that everyone believes.

No one knows the truth.
    That’s the reason these are called rumors.
    Just like the “Joe is the father of Taylor’s baby!!1!1″

ahahahah xD

• anna.xoxo14

_____________________________
    i dont know that part im just assuming.
    i just hate how its a fake story that everyone believes.

No one knows the truth.
    That’s the reason these are called rumors.
    Just like the “Joe is the father of Taylor’s baby!!1!1″

ahahahah xD
    Good times, good times. :D

who cares if @noahcyrus tweeted nick jonas? thats not noahs real twitter. lol i dont think she even has one anymore. idiots. and miley def cheated on nick in 07 with wesley quinn. ive never heard of bella or whoever? isnt that a girls name?

• oxoemmaoxo

Awww that little girl is sooo cute :)

• Daydreamer…..

Okay, so “apparently”
    -Nick has a blonde gf
    -Miley cheated on Nick
    -People think they’re going to get back together.
    I call BS on all three. People like to start shit.

• anonymous

@daydreamer
    the last one is fake. the first one is probably true. its probably the girl from hi play. the second one is true for sure. it said on facebook and myspace during the bobw tour. too bad ya werent there to see.

• sayWHAT

You guys all make a big deal out of nothing… Noah also said she’s going to a bieber concert. Does that mean justin and miley are dating? No!

Noah has always been close with franke and nick… It doesn’t mean miley is.

• TaterTot

I thought those pictures got out beacuse someone stole her laptop

Did Miley and Liam split? They need to get back together, because I dont want that chick anywhere near Nick. He needs to stay single, otherwise we will be witnessing a new round of Niley then Nelena. >_< —- Who are you talking about?

speaknow said:

@anonymous
    i can check one of my old flashdrives?
    i saved em a whilllleee back.
    i can definitely find one but it has tags on it from another site.
    gimmme a sec
    ok

i’m a hardcore miley fan since 06 but i wasn’t on ou at the time but anyway who cares about niley it’s over dead and gone miam forever bitches

• speaknow

NO lol no one stole her laptop until like the past year or so.

they got out through myspace.com/misscaraco (which is not her anymore so i wouldnt go looking)

mandy had it in hre top friends in 07 and so did most of the dancers
    even OU posted about it a whilllllle back. its how all thet our pictures leaked. she had blogs and everything so yea, it was legit. most miley fans knew that.

alright well this is the version i found.
    ill keep looking, that girls huge tags cover the phone and like 90 percent of the face lol
    holdddd up.

• sayWHAT

Miley and liam did not split!

@tatertot is just trying to start drama bc she is a niley stan… Now she is gonna post mileys scandals…

• speaknow

and OMG ignore the caption on that photo. haha i just did a photo search on photobucket, so thats not my pb or anything. lol

• LoveToLove

Aww thank you! Your sweet =)

_________

your welcome:D and thank you :)

HOLY SHIT I LOVE JOE SO FUCKING MUCH. He is so good w/ kids <3 loll

• TESSA

——————-
    i dont like them for their looks, BITCH. those ppl have moved on to bieber.

anyways, that was a nice vid :)

• MissSmiley

iMystified said:
    lol KAY.
    i hate how every miley fan on here wasnt one in like 06-07.
    are there any like hardcore miley fans from 07? or any fansites from then?
    I was back in 06. but I don’t really like her anymore :/

_______

I’ve been a fan since 2008 because that’s when I heard of her. My country sucks when it comes to representing world celebrities.

at samma,yes i do.I want to see a another 3D CONCERT for the jonas brothers..

• MallaM

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

• lovely

that girl in the pink dress looks like she was on the MTV show “If you really Knew Me” as the homecoming queen.

• bgmrjefgtdw

i4m7hd lbhjxadnyotd, [url=http://fvdypskdkjrw.com/]fvdypskdkjrw[/url], [link=http://emeqttvhdxjd.com/]emeqttvhdxjd[/link], http://tazsdvxtjfpq.com/

i hate how every miley fan on here wasnt one in like 06-07.
    are there any like hardcore miley fans from 07? or any fansites from then?
    because i was a fansite back then and if you really were someone who was a legit fan from the beginning, youd all know the REAL niley story.
    like when miley had that miss caraco myspace thing and all of the tour pictures leaked, if any of you actually saw that you wouldve known that nick broke up with her. on the phone. theres like three pictures of it and atleast one of them was posted on OU in 07. haha and youd also know that miley was seeing different people while hse was seeing nick. bella from dc games (one of the german or italian guys) and wesley quinn (his facebook said in a relationship with yelim suryc) two days before niley broke up in 07.
    and if any of you were the creepy fansite people back then youd know all this. lol you need to realize that if niley happens again, its pathetic because mileys the one who keeps hurting him. im a miley fan but everything you people know about miley is bs. ask any myspace fansite from 07 and theyll tell you the same story. kthnx.

this is TRUE.
    just so everyone knows.
    but nick doesn’t want miley back.
    she DEF doesn’t want HIM back haha.
    liam is better for her.

i highly doubt he said “it still isnt over”
    that wouldnt even fit into the song.
    thats just like saying demi said “did joe forget”
    its all in your heads, kids.

hahah demi COULD have said that, but nick is sooo private. he would never do that. especialy since miley moved on.

i dont know that part im just assuming.
    i just hate how its a fake story that everyone believes.

LIZZZZZ :) hey!

niley is sooo fucking over. how naive r u people..

• tatiis

awww how sweet!!!!

• thedarksunshine

I love how Nick copied what the girls did in the first video. XD

I went to that soundcheck. Loved every second, well worth the wait (and the money!) :)

• superJOEman

Joe with the little girl! Super cute!!! Daddy Joseph.. <3

Lol what the fuck is she saying, that crazy bitch. Hahah, Joe moving his dogs head.

• MissSmiley

speaknow said:

__________

I love Miley and I wanna see it :) Please ^^

• sama

i want jb to make another 3d concert movie and then leave disney that would be hot,who agrees with me?

who cares?

this is a jonas post not a niley one not trying to be rude just sayin

• Hilary

speaknow said:
    lol KAY.
    i hate how every miley fan on here wasnt one in like 06-07.
    are there any like hardcore miley fans from 07? or any fansites from then?

NO ONE knows the truth.

• Hulk Hogan

This guys are really awesome! Im sure Kevin will be a great Daddy to his children… of course Joe and Nick will also be like that!

lol its funny when demi tweeted the pics of the soundcheck party it was ALOT of people there and all her fans thought it was HER soundcheck party.. um not to burst your buble demz but those people came to see jb…not you ..thats the only reason 70% of th people come to the tour is to see jb..fudge camp rock

• Daydreamer…..

Him and the girl from les? No way, man. She definitely isn’t dating him. But as for him being in a relationship, idk. And I was there back then, I just didn’t really care for Miley and nick together, so I didn’t check those things.

• Itskait

Is true that if you get to the venue early enough they’ll let you in for the soundcheck?!

• Daydreamer…..

this is a jonas post not a niley one not trying to be rude just sayin

I’m telling you, dude. People like to overthink and start shit that probably isn’ even there.

Wowza, never heard this story before.. Who seriously really knows what happened to their relationship. Definitely not us, only Miley and Nick know the 100% truth and it is their business.

• Daydreamer…..

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

• hellodollface

DONT go to soundcheck. its TERRIBLE. i went the first day, we waited in line for THREE AND A HALF HOURS in 90 degree weather, we werent allowed to bring water into the venue, the concession werent open, a girl passed out on my feet and hit her head, i had to sit in the corner and almost threw up. the only good part is the big rob walked by and ask med how i was feeling lol. but other than that they put you through hell for 30 minutes of jonas soundcheck.
    i wouldnt do it again.
    even though joe touched my hand. but whatever. haha. :(

• Hollieluvsux

New post finally!!
    Im not to keen on jonas brothers
    but idk they seam alright ..

• HOLAA
  • mileysmileyxo

finally new post! i was getting tired of seeing: Selena Gomez ” I love Nick Jonas” every time i cam on OU! :D

• Hollieluvsux

HOLAA said:

yay
    cuties

watch

LOL
    Haha that is funny :)

Second video = cute

Nick sang Before The Storm last night in Hartford, CT which happened to be the same place that niley broke up, hahaaha: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUnag97TyV0

“It wasn’t over, it still isn’t over!”

who cares if @noahcyrus tweeted nick jonas? thats not noahs real twitter.

yes it is, billy rayis following her.

• mileysmileyxo

“It wasn’t over, it still isn’t over!”

that makes me want to cry.. :(

• Justin Bieber

U KNOW U LOVE ME

i highly doubt he said “it still isnt over”

Its a quote from the Notebook, dumbass.

• ThaiRibbon

haha rapping

• TaterTot

Maybe that ted guy was right ,Niley moments in september.:)

• sayWHAT

@tatertot that is an olddddd rumor! Miam is still together and happy! He visited her earlier this week and gossicop, E!, and ted all confirm they are together :)

• sayWHAT

• JBmuchbetter

____

• hawaiii

“It wasn’t over, it still isn’t over!”

______

Haha that’s my video :)

For anyone tweeting about it, please credit me, k? THHAANNNKKKS :)

• TaterTot

Niley is like the thing on twitter right now

TaterTot and hellodollface can i tell yall something stop posting that bullshit on here ok shit

• Watch your back

Aug 14, 2010 @ 08:23 am

Same goes for you ;D

• speaknow

lol KAY.
    i hate how every miley fan on here wasnt one in like 06-07.
    are there any like hardcore miley fans from 07? or any fansites from then?

• JBmuchbetter

Joseph Adam Jonas is so damn adorable :D

• TaterTot

I Do what i want…. if i want to i will post more niley stuff

• sayWHAT

@tatertot ted actually changed his mind yesterday and said miam will last :) sorry!

• speaknow

and i know i wrote a novel, so spare your sassy comebacks kids.

• gomezlovatocyrus.

there have been so many jonas posts lately..:p

Get over Niley and respect her boyfriend!

• Hilary

what do you think?!

Bullshit.
    Liam was in Detroit earlier this week to visit Miley on set.

• anna.xoxo14

Joseph Adam Jonas is so damn adorable :D
    THIS. :)

Aug 14, 2010 @ 08:25 am
    sayWHAT said:

Ok but deep down im still a niley fan

Aug 14, 2010 @ 08:26 am

Get over Niley and respect her boyfriend!

I dont have to get over them ,and i do
    i dont care who she is with as long as she is happy and that long paragraph wasent even mine i found it on twitter

• iMystified

lol KAY.
    i hate how every miley fan on here wasnt one in like 06-07.
    are there any like hardcore miley fans from 07? or any fansites from then?
    I was back in 06. but I don’t really like her anymore :/

WAIT WHAT LIAM GOING TO BE WORKING WITH A LEGEND LIKE ANTHONY HOPKINS THAT NEWS RIGHT THERE LUCKY BITCH AND I DON’T BLAME MILEY I WOULD BE JEALOUS TOO WHO WOULDN’T WAN’T TO WORK WITH HIM

• JBmuchbetter

anna.xoxo14 said:

Joseph Adam Jonas is so damn adorable :D
    THIS. :)
    ___
    ;D

• LoveToLove

@Hilary your icon might be one of my favorite here on ou :D

• MeenuD

Idk why I’m not interested in the tour this year…

• TaterTot

f Miley,Jonas ,And demi and selena did a tour together i will go

• speaknow

@iMystified
    do you remember that misscaraco myspace and all the pictures from tour and of niley that leaked?
    because everyone on here is like 12 and didnt follow the miley drama back then and has no idea of what happened whatsoever.
    all they know is the bs she wrote in miles to go.

• sayWHAT

Miam is still together! Don’t believe these rumors fans took pics with liam while he was visiting miley earlier this week. Also gossipcop said that while liam was at a party he ignored all the girls flirting with him and left alone. He is loyal!

I used to support niley but I have moved on bc they are happy! Miam ftw!

im 14

• gomezlovatocyrus.

Idk why I’m not interested in the tour this year…
    most people aren’t because it’s all about camp suck.

• TaterTot

im not a fan of miam but im happy for miley :)

• Hilary

Btw Liam pic’d with Fans in Michigan http://twitpic.com/2d9zxb on August 10 2010

Noah tweeted Nick, cute:

@nickjonas Hey Nick its noah! See ya. xoxo
    about 11 hours ago via web in reply to nickjonas

I like Nick because of his personality and I’m a fan because he’s talented. And Nick is really cute, quit hating.

• Hilary

LoveToLove said:
    @Hilary your icon might be one of my favorite here on ou :D

Aww thank you! Your sweet =)

• sayWHAT

Seriously, Joe has the biggest heart. He’s so sweet and a natural with kids.

Aug 14, 2010 @ 08:34 am

Noah tweeted Nick, cute:

@nickjonas Hey Nick its noah! See ya. xoxo
    about 11 hours ago via web in reply to nickjonas

I saw that,Thats what people are going crazy about on twitter

speaknow said:

@iMystified
    all they know is the bs she wrote in miles to go.
    Where can I find the pictures?

• JBmuchbetter

*Rolls eyes over the Niley drama*

• Dont Judge

• Hilary

• iMystified

speaknow said:

@iMystified
    all they know is the bs she wrote in miles to go.

Yeah, ppl were saying it was Miley’s real myspace.
    I wasn’t really sure if that was true or not.
    but they said it was made to talk to one of her backup dancers or something like that.

What chick next to nick?

• speaknow

@anonymous
    i can check one of my old flashdrives?
    i saved em a whilllleee back.
    i can definitely find one but it has tags on it from another site.
    gimmme a sec