Justin Bieber, ‘I Want A Girlfriend.’

justin-miley-much-98_3

Justin Bieber wants to date a girl. He told News Of The World:I’m single but that’s not a choice. I want to find a girl. But I’m not going to date someone who’s just going to like me for my fame. Would he date a fan?

‘It just depends, I guess I would, yeah. Girls that I’ve dated have liked my music. But you see a lot of celebrities dating other celebrities. They get what you’re going through. But I would definitely date someone who wasn’t famous.

You’ve just got to find the right one. And when I find one I’m going to date her of course. But it is hard because I’m travelling. Cheryl Cole is my type. She’s really hot. If I were older we would date. I’m just too young. It sucks.’

betch you’ve been famous for less than a year. don’t think your at the top of the game. shiit got me tripping. lol

• christmascash

umm why is dating someone 2 years younger pathetic? My sister dated a 16 year old when she was 18.. they’re still dating but he’s 18 now and she’s 19. It isn’t too bad. Kim K dating Justin would be pathetic :P

not like I want Selena to date Justin, I think Logan would be cuter for her tbh.

waitt ahhh howd you get his numbaa?

He deleted it off his Twitter, but it’s still on news feeds I think. Atleast on mine it’s still there.

“But I’m not going to date someone who’s just going to like me for my fame.”

DID YOU HEAR THAT SELENA??
    __
    rme. stupidest post ever.

• TaterTot

i was kidding he didnt answer justin not that stupid

• ALYGENTIL

lol i am going to add u i have formspring too

• coolkinda

lol what is it?

• TaterTot

248-417-5346

coolkinda said:

lol what is it?

2484175346

• LoveToLove

im single hahahaha

• coolkinda

lol i wonder if he’s gonna answer :P

It’s kind of sad that he has to worry about that at 16 :/ If he weren’t famous, he’d probably have no problem finding a girl that liked him for him.

And there’s still a bunch of girls that don’t want to be famous, like me. He’ll find someone EVENTUALLY.

• BirthdayCake

Whoa there buddy. Who says Cheryl Cole would want to date you? Your a cool kid and all but sometimes your over confidence sends the wrong message to people. Work on that. The difference between being confident and being cocky to the point of people not liking your attitude. And this has been your happy life lesson from birthdaycake!

• StarLight24

maybe that’s why he posted his number on twitter.

• Moonbeam

I will pass. I get paid for baby sitting.

• BirthdayCake

why would justin have a michigan number? could that have possibly been a joke yo?

• paperheartsx3x3

Well go to my formspring Justin, there are a lot of girls on there wanting you.

FORMSRPING ME

• TaterTot

Aug 14, 2010 @ 09:27 pm
    BirthdayCake said:

it probaly is so i stop calling

he does not look like a girl i love him and i would date him if i could!!

• all for me

Aug 14, 2010 @ 09:18 pm
    TaterTot said:

i was kidding he didnt answer justin not that stupid
    ———————–
    uummm yes he is!

BirthdayCake said:

Hopefully no one has that number then haha. Cause their phone is blowing up right about now. :P

• TaterTot

(replying to this) – Aug 14, 2010 @ 09:33 pm
    all for me said:

Aug 14, 2010 @ 09:18 pm
    TaterTot said:

i was kidding he didnt answer justin not that stupid
    ———————–
    uummm yes he is!

Haha :p

no he doesnt and i would because everything he says is so nice and he is thoughtful so be quiet.

• TaterTot

Aug 14, 2010 @ 09:33 pm

BirthdayCake said:

I think it was cause at first it wasinging then like the 5th time i called it went staright to voicemail

just to let u know almost every single girl in the world wants to date him

i just realised that it looks like he has the same dog tag as nick jonas.

• ellygance

He seems desperate.

• christmascash

I had to get on one of my accounts (I had to make duplicates cause I keep losing my passwords and emails and such). That has to be someone they know then, or Justin. Cause they can’t really give someone else’s number. I mean, they could but… still, that’d be stupid.

Ugh, exactly. Stemming from that, I bet a lot of people would meet a celebrity and be hush-hush if need be because they like the celebrity as a person!

• -JulieSmile-

Justin why the cougars?

TaterTot said:

justin bieber answered when i called
    Justin:Hello
    Me:Hello
    Justin:Hi
    Me:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Justin:*Hanged up*
    funny phone call

Haha, I don’t wanna call cause it’s probably busy.

lets be honest who would won’t to date you justin you look like a freaking girl

• MallaM

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

Its not his number -___- thought you guys already knew. There’s this guy who hacked ryans account, and Caitlin gave that guy justins number and that the guy kept sending Justin texts and harassing him, then Justin wanted to do revenge or something cause yeah, he putted the guys number up… wasn’t even justins number, why would he post up his own number and leave it there for 3 full minutes? Thats stupid. And the.guys name is Kevin. Get it? Got it? Good. Now stop spreading rumors about stuff, like how Selena and justin are dating. 100% sure they’re not. You people are so gullible, don’t listen to rumors.

• mileyluver15

i dont like how hes all about HOW A HOT A GIRL is.. like he doesnt care about there personality as much its more her hotness.
    wat a low rat skum

• mileyluver15

he should date ariana grande..she kindof looks like her..

• Cesi.

ROFL. He would date Cheryl if he was older. Not like her opinion matters…

• mileyluver15

i just hope he doesnt date the kardashing little sisters the jenner girls…they annoy me soo muchh!!

• Besa

i want date with justin bieber and i love u so much justin bieber i wod doe for u i love ya more then my familly i cant live without u ur always in my heart and in my mind and u cant never go out <3 i cry for u everyday and everynight <3<3 i love ya with all my heart i love you also and ur songs but i dont love ya as my idol i love ya for my life i dont love ur money coz i have alot of money i dont care for money but i love you justinnn <3<3<3 :'( 9i know im just dreaming that i want date with you :'( its impossible :'( hope u will read this and replay me (in twitter @BesaLoveJustin)

• Besa

this interview is bullshit..he wouldn’t say stuff like this

want a chance to meet justin bieber check out this competition :)

want a chance to meet justin bieber
    check out this comp

• christmascash

SparksFly said:

how come he posted his number on twitter?

No one knows. He hasn’t tweeted explaining it, so I’m a bit confused.

• anna.xoxo14

If I were older we would date.

Justin, what makes you think Cheryl Cole would EVER want to date you?

i will and i would have if i meet him befor his fame. why would you say that “does he honestly think their would be a person in the world who actually would date him for who he is?” i mean there is noting wrong with that hope and i know you would feel the exact same if u were a popular singer like him.

• heartinvasion?

Buy a bitch at the pound.

hey how do you know anything about him if u dont like him then how would you know anything and no he isnt to young to date i mean this world has people pregnant at 12 and 13 so hes not to young to date

wow hes 16. does he honestly think their would be a person in the world who actually would date him for who he is? everyone would date him for the name “im justin biebers girlfriend”

he is a weird kiddo

• NotPayingAttention

-raises hand- Pass…. -leaves-
    well,
    HAPPY BDAY JOE!

• Livinglife2fill

NO NO HIM AND DEMI NOT HAPPENING.
    HAHA HE THINKS HE GOT A CHANCE WITH CHERYL? PFFTTT. NO OFFENCE, IM NOT A HATER, BUT HE’LL NEVER GET A GIRL WITH THAT ATTITUDE..

• Michelle

i would so date him hehe :)

If he wants to date a normal person he needs to put a profile on all the dating sites and put what he likes, but use a photo that would NOT identify himself. Maybe change a FEW things but c’mon, no one would guess they sent “an icebreaker” to Justin freaking Bieber.

But I think also what Justin should do is have a roadie or something look for a beautiful girl in the crowd that’s obviously having a good time, but isn’t screaming and jumping or holding signs. These types of people sure, enjoy his music, but also see the musician is a person, as well. Or else he’s gonna have to date a celebrity…

• mileyism

AY BIEZ’ too young to date,
    wait until your balls drop.

• ChloeJustine

heyy justin i want a boyfriend snap!
    call me ;)
    its on my twitter posts.
    good minds think alike :)
    x

• cris

Justin is just freaking out! Cheryl cole??? pleaseee!! hahaha xDD

IN Spain, the girls look Better!! hahah =D

• SparksFly

how come he posted his number on twitter?

• MissCourtneey

wish i was american.. -.-
    it wont let me call him. :(

• MallaM

He Justin, you can date me! Hhaha kidding ;p

• lalalaura

what’s his number??

• ALYGENTIL

lol
    u rang him
    omg whats his number and how did u get it

• Lexi

it doesnt even ring i guess that means its busy?? hahah but im going 2 try later

• love

i went to he concert and backstage because i know hem sorry gierls he’s taken

• Tori

i love justin bieber more than any 1 in theworld and idk who knows it my school knows it who really care i love him peace love tori

• TaterTot

justin bieber answered when i called
    Justin:Hello
    Me:Hello
    Justin:Hi
    Me:ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Justin:*Hanged up*
    funny phone call

• Nicielle

Ha! I bet he mostly wants a hot girlfriend. I mean how many times did he say the word “hot” we get it!!
    Either way I’m a huge fan!! :D

• ALYGENTIL

lol he is to old for me :(

• LetsJumpTheSun

Well, Good Luck on finding her!
    Okay, idk. Cheryl Cole, Cheryl Cole, thats all I hear from you Justin, thats why you dont have a girlfriend -___- Or, maybe… I KNOW! Go back with Caitlin and stfu -___-

AND I WANT A UNICORN. go fugg yo self justin -.-

• LetsJumpTheSun

OU do you have another picture of Justin?
    MAYBE?

• LetsJumpTheSun

He’s not single. He’s dating Caitlyn Beadles. He;s just saying he’s single because if he says he’s taken millions of girls are going to stop listening to him and stop liking him. I know it’s stupid and i wouldnt do that but millions of girls would. So his SOMEBODY TO LOVE music, is all a mask .Just to let you know.

I dont think hes dating her, anyway, if someone is his true fan, she/he would support him-

• LetsJumpTheSun

Besa said:

Wow, you love him more than your family? -_-

• StarLight24

oh&there’s nothing wrong with dating a younger guy as long as it isn’t a lot younger. to where it’s illegal or creepy.

I am a fan not a hater but he is kinda cocky how does he know if she would even want to date him even if they were the same age :)

• kendra joy bethune

that’s a foolish reason to get in a realationship for fame so justin wants a girlfriend for the money to be with that’s not right to me at all happy birthday joe jonas many you celebrate the year of your birth
    in your way happy late birthday how are you liking being 21 now

hey guess what yeah they doo but they want him for his money like me…not for him like her^ eww who would like that fag!

• rlodnndyb

g1joKC wusgkzehgjia, [url=http://luxodqkfrrlo.com/]luxodqkfrrlo[/url], [link=http://lqkxlpxnampr.com/]lqkxlpxnampr[/link], http://yzyirayckgef.com/

Justin shout date Demi we will call them Jumi lol…..!!! Just a thought dont kill me

lol or dustin rofl

Why is everyone downing justin bieber i mean what did he do yall its not very nice to make fun of someone i mean really how do yall know hes desprate he wants a girlfriend what is so wrong with that i dont understand why yall would make fun of him for wanting to meet a girl and he dont want a girl that likes him just for his fame i mean if you were in his postison wouldnt you want the same????

• heartinvasion?

I had a dream I was dating Justin Bieber he treated me all nice and shit and we were kissing, and then I was devastated when we broke up. I woke up all weird. TF -_- FML.

• TaterTot

• sierra deem:)

hi justin… btw i want to date you…but not bc you famous… i could give a care less if you were famous or not…i like you for who you are… your sweet funny and a cutie:) i think that your the most amazing guy! oh and btw your voice is amazing… and i loved your concert last thursday:)
    -sierra <3

• amelie.

Is that the only picture OU has of him?

& he’s cocky attitude is ridiculous.

• coolkinda

Nice Picture OU

i dont get it?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Your awesome!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Your awesome!

“But I’m not going to date someone who’s just going to like me for my fame.”

DID YOU HEAR THAT SELENA??

AGREED :)

• TheTruthBitch

umm..
    SELENA NEVER DATED JUSTIN BITCH!
    AND SHES 2 YEARS OLDER SO THAT WOULD BE PATHETIC! *turns capslock off*

daaate kendall jenner!
    check her formspring she answers heelllla about justin
    formspring.me/realkendallj

second

He can’t find one cause he wants a super freak super freak super freaky take it to the chours.

Too bad Justin Bieber’s gay.

• all for me

LMFAO!! NO just NO

sluty bitch u just need to get a life

READ THIS!!
    and i bet he just had to say that. he’s prolly either gonna date someone he already KNOWS (cough caitlin beadles cough) or someone famous.

• smileymileyx

Why does he use the term “hot”?
    Can’t he use beautiful?

Just a thought!

waitt ahhh howd you get his numbaa?

• x3JustBreathe

Too bad no one want’s to be your girldfrind. Haha! :p

• IHeartNewYork.

If I were older we would date.

Um cocky much? How does he know Cheryl Cole would want to date him.