Hannah Montana I’M STILL GOOD Video

I don’t know what happened, but there was a time a few months ago, maybe May, when it was REALLY REALLY dead. Each post got less than 30 replies. IDK what was up?

• nemoh

Kind of boring music video. But thumbs up because I love Hannah Montana <3

• MileyIsSoSmiley

anna.xoxo14 said:
    Her voice is higher when she’s “Hannah” :p

Yeah i notice that too.

• nemoh

-JulieSmile- said:
    I can’t wait till Hannah is over.
    I’m not hating. I mean Miley’s okay. But Hannah Montana is just annoying.

I like Hannah Montana :)

• Moonbeam

Catchy.

• itsglam

wc!!! hannah <3

• LoveToLove

ou is dead and I don’t even want to know how dead its gonna be when school starts

• hellodollface

what is this song even about?
    lol, no “hannah” youre not still good.

• CyrusGomezLovato

LOL.

• heartinvasion?

Hannah might be..but Miley Cyrus…LOLJK.
    I like Miley.

• idkMyBFFjill

just realised she makes her voice sweaky when shes hannah!
    this vid is higher pitched so that it doesn’t get deleted for copyright reasons. idk how that works, but it does.

• CyrusVirus101

I lovee miley cyrus/hannah montana :) i dont get why people are hating on her… anywayy cool song..catchy!

• heartinvasion?

The song is stupid IMO.

• ForeverandAlwayss

i love the finale season so far. (:

• summerobertsx

can’t wait until she leaves hannah behind. o.O

what is this song even about?
    lol, no “hannah” youre not still good.

It was done for the military family episode. Its kind of a song for kids of deployed parents. Even if they get thrown into a situation they have no control over, like their dad going off to war, they will make the best of it and stay positive.

Its a cute song.

• ohyouknow

hiii :)

I love Miley. But, this video is boring. Her eyes look half shut, and the video is just horrible.

Hellllo, Brandi on the guitar.

• TaterTot

Well…uhmm…

• TaterTot

Im glad joe dumped that blonde girl on jonas la
    Blonde girl:Stay away from joe
    Stella:Or what?
    Blonde:Or were gonna have a problem
    *Pokes her*
    Stella:Did you just poke me?
    Blonde girl:So,what if i did
    Stella:Then girly it would be on
    Blonde:Its so on
    Stella:Les go ihavent been in one of these sice the 5th grade

i dont know if thats what they exactly said but it was funny

can anyone help me? how do you add gifs & add pictures to your profile, thanks for anyone who answers (:

• Jane Doe

Same codes you would use on myspace, just put it in the about me part when you edit your profile. You don’t have an account though…?
    O_o

put them in your about my section. use tinypic to get the code

or photobucket….

Or that.

No need to 4 dot me….

Sorry.
    ;)

I think she looks like taylor momsen here.. anyone else?

• MallaM

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

her chipmunk voice heys its fred!!

• milenator

Hannah is kiddish but its great for the kids and I do love Hannah Montana, HM is cute but for the kids.

• walqmxqlvq

EvyMM1 nwcxduxwdgmm, [url=http://szftgqpxlowr.com/]szftgqpxlowr[/url], [link=http://wnzaphmszlkm.com/]wnzaphmszlkm[/link], http://jbwlprfjqoyh.com/

• CaliforniaGirls

just got finished watching this episode

• air jordan shoes

I didn’t realize how old this article was until I saw that searching was amazing ?just like i didn’t konw how cheap the
    air jordan shoes was until i click to the air jordan shoes shop?want konw more,please go the, air jordan blog.there are all air jordan low for buyer,and also there are many kinds of good jordan shoes.

• anna.xoxo14

Her voice is higher when she’s “Hannah” :p

• suzy1996

i agree.

• ColdAsU

coool

haha i bet she is like “oh gosh more little fans!” aha

• soselenasexy

just realised she makes her voice sweaky when shes hannah!

• Donia

Really?! Not a so good music video but I still love you Miley<3

• -JulieSmile-

I can’t wait till Hannah is over.
    I’m not hating. I mean Miley’s okay. But Hannah Montana is just annoying.

• Hilary

cool =)

• xdaydreamer

i feel like she sings with no passion or energy when she’s hannah in this season /: i mean i get that she’s not into it anymore but it’s showing in her work. i mean, being an actress means you have really get people to believe you are you’re character, even if you hate it.

i hope she’s ok though. she doesn’t seem happy anymore. whenever you see her smile it’s a weak smile with no teeth and it doesn’t look real. i want smiley miley back :(

• Gable16

she wouldn’t do a job if it makes her unhappy, that’s prob. why she left HM partially. it’s wasn’t something she loved anymore, that and it couldn’t go on any longer. “if you ain’t havin’ fun, it ain’t workin.”

Hey! I know you guys hate these but can you watch and comment this video my friend and I made? It took seven hours total to make. Sorry about the quality, we made it with a crappy video editing program.

• paperheartsx3x3
  • Gable16

the HM music sucks…big time [except orignary girl]…but MC’s music is WAYYYY BETTER! <3

• Gable16

i’m sick of hearing corny kiddy songs, thx god miley moved on with her life!

• jannetgirl147

umm..she sounded diffrent

• Moonbeam

Of course the video is pointless for us, it’s made for the military family kids that were on set, it probably means the world to them, they can see themselves on Disney channel now.

• ForeverandAlwayss

where’s everyone?

• xCookieMuffin

BOOM BOOM POW!

• suzy1996

great song but bad video and music syncing and lip syncing….