Selena Gomez Musikfest, Indiana Pictures

selena-musikfest-877

From Megan: She seemed truly grateful to be preforming again and at her last song (A cover of ‘Magic’) she teared up when everyone sang along! Amazing night, amazing concert!

From @hannahcordle: I went to Selena’s show today at the Indiana State Fair. It was her largest sold out show and she also confirmed a second WOWP movie is in the making. :) UPDATE: Gorgeous closeup video added!

• LizzieHawkins

dont jugde said:

She looks pretty. :)

Joe looks sad in your icon :(

• milenator

LoL
    I kinda ment that these concert posts of her are irritating I dont look forward to listening
    no exciting OU news atm

• LizzieHawkins

I love her with all my heart but there is something about her hair in this pictures so so wrong :S haha

• sayWHAT

not her most flattering outfit…

Cool.. :)

• sayWHAT

hahaaha i just found out that mileys mom, Tish, is number 4 on the “hottest popstar’s moms” lmao i didn’t know there was such an award. but tish is gorgeous <3

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Too much Selena… -_-
    seriously how many post are you going to have oceanup on this one concert?
    We got it. DAMN.

• Drizzy

Haaaa.

HEY ARYANNA!
    srry bout the caps lock dont feel like erasing n writing again. xP

• evanescence

My icon refuses to be changed n i rlly want to change it but site isnt allowing me T_T.

-YoursTruly said:
    HEY ARYANNA!
    srry bout the caps lock dont feel like erasing n writing again. xP
    Lmfao okayyy. :P
    hiii ! :)
    What’s up,

• milenator

her singing at places is really irritating me :/

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

She looks gorgeous!! :)

she sucks ass at singing

HEY ARYANNA!
    srry bout the caps lock dont feel like erasing n writing again. xP
    Lmfao okayyy. :P
    hiii ! :)
    What’s up,

catching up on the secret life episode i missed. YOU?

amen.

• sugarpopx3

I glanced real quick and thought it said “mucusfest” I was like wahhh?. lol

• AAC

She looks purty.

• itsglam

DNW

• doublethedrama

milenator said:
    her singing at places is really irritating me :/

Than don’t listen to it. (:

YoursTruly said:
    HEY ARYANNA!
    srry bout the caps lock dont feel like erasing n writing again. xP
    Lmfao okayyy. :P
    hiii ! :)
    What’s up,

catching up on the secret life episode i missed. YOU?
    i used to watch that before but i just forgot i think haha. :P I’m listening to the music Soph sent me. Rap hip hop songs. :D And talking.

• Melissa=)

why does anyone go to her shows?
    shes not a good singer or performer…

• dont jugde

She looks pretty. :)

• ama slut for love

DNW

is that you in your icon?

hi people.

I live in Indiana. And we went to see another act at the same location last Friday. The place isnt really big. ROFL. Just stating the facts. I am telling the truth. :)

• itsglam

DNW

is that you in your icon?

_____________________________
    ROFL
    OF COURSE!!! :P

• BirthdayCake

She is so beautiful and she just seems so nice.

mkool! lol ricky is fine <3

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Looking for paradise… <33

beautifullydist… said:
    please tell me this is some kind of sick joke. D:

Thats what Im saying all the way in Jan. 2011 that is to long i wanna know who A is and what happens to Hannah.

SPOILER ALERT!
    Mona is the current A.
    && Hanna loses her memory temporarily but gains it back eventually.

Yeah thats What I heard but I also heard that they aren’t going by the books much.

heartinvasion? said:

Selena, I’m still mad you covered a Pat Benatar song…
    and you just reminded me all the songs Miley and Jonas covered too.
    I’m pissed off at all of you.
    I need a moment… -_-

Haha I know but Selens’s cover of Pat Benetar was the worst I don’t think anyone should cover any of the songs because I doubt anyone can give the songs justice.
    Well maybe Ariana(:

emma13 said:
    whoa i didn’t know there was gonna be a second wizards of waverly place movie. i mean the first one was awesome. like the best disney movie. and it was the highest rated disney movie ever as well. so i would love to see how the second is gonna top the first.

Um No the best movie that premiere on Disney was High School Musical 2 and it was also the Highest movie premiere on Disney and on Cable getting 17.8 million viewers wizards got 11 million.

beautifullydist… said:

SPOILER ALERT!
    Mona is the current A.
    && Hanna loses her memory temporarily but gains it back eventually.

Oh maybe they just meant little things like Emily’s mom being rascist.

• air jordan 2010

I didn’t realize how old this article was until I saw that searching was amazing ?just like i didn’t konw how cheap the
    air jordan shoes was until i click to the air jordan shoes shop?want konw more,please go the, air jordan blog.there are all air jordan low for buyer,and also there are many kinds of good jordan shoes.

beautifullydist… said:

SPOILER ALERT!
    Mona is the current A.
    && Hanna loses her memory temporarily but gains it back eventually.

Oh maybe they just meant little things like Emily’s mom being rascist.

Probably but Lucy said who A was and they said they were gonna probably change it so it can be more confusing and exciting idk i just like the show. and Emily mom is Racist?

• heartinvasion?

heartinvasion? said:

Selena, I’m still mad you covered a Pat Benatar song…
    and you just reminded me all the songs Miley and Jonas covered too.
    I’m pissed off at all of you.
    I need a moment… -_-

Well maybe Ariana(:
    I dislike when artists cover songs.
    I mean, I only like very few covers of songs. Some covers are better than the original but UGH, Still.
    And yeah, Ariana has a really good voice. I think I could tolerate covering songs but no if they’re on an album or something xD

beautifullydist… said:

SPOILER ALERT!
    Mona is the current A.
    && Hanna loses her memory temporarily but gains it back eventually.

Oh maybe they just meant little things like Emily’s mom being rascist.

Oh well then I don’t know… 0_o
    && yeah she was supposed to hate black people.

• idkMyBFFjill

People are self-absorbed, thinking their opinion above all else should matter. And no, I’m not being a hypocrite; I’m stating a fact of the human condition, which IMO we are evolved enough to overcome.
    ————————
    I know I’m not the one to dictate anyone else’s opinion, and I’m sorry it came across that way, but I just think if you’re gonna spend hard-earned money on a concert, at least use it on a well-accomplished musician’s. Selena can hardly be called a musician, and that’s a fact. There are musical principles that can indicate the quality of an artist, despite the fact people ignore them and are fooled into forming debatable opinions. Yea.

beautifullydist… said:

SPOILER ALERT!
    Mona is the current A.
    && Hanna loses her memory temporarily but gains it back eventually.

Oh maybe they just meant little things like Emily’s mom being rascist.

Oh well then I don’t know… 0_o
    && yeah she was supposed to hate black people.

Oh i didn’t know that. In the book didn’t Emily get sent away because of the kiss she had with the girl?

• nemoh

No offense, but she didn’t do too well with You Belong With Me :/

ewww she looks so sweaty when she sings you belong with me ewwwwwww

• GAH

Uh how do u make a OU account? Lmao help please?

• areyouonDOPE…

cool

You’re right.. OMG !!! Since when did people start sweating in the outdoor’s…

• Sexy_Thang
  • iaskedtaylorx3

A is ali
    ____

no its mona

____

A is mona, then mona dies
    Then someone else take over
    Then they die

Then Ali takes over.
    Yeah , I know. Confusing.
    But Thats what makes it so great.

beautifullydist… said:

SPOILER ALERT!
    Mona is the current A.
    && Hanna loses her memory temporarily but gains it back eventually.

Oh maybe they just meant little things like Emily’s mom being rascist.

Oh well then I don’t know… 0_o
    && yeah she was supposed to hate black people.

yep, && I don’t think they’re including it in the show.

• Stranger

SPOILER ALERT!
    Mona is the current A.
    && Hanna loses her memory temporarily but gains it back eventually.

Have you read the books or something? Or you’ve just found all the info online?

KARDASHIANS IS ON(:

soselenasexy said:
    Im a fan but i got to admit i dont like the outfits she picks for concerts! They are ugly, skimpy and short! she should just wear a tee and shorts serious… she should rock the miley look *care free*

Lol i like you. lol.

The Miley Look “Care Free” lol :)

Nevermind it was just a promo…. /:

but it’s gonna be hott(:

• heartinvasion?

Selena, I’m still mad you covered a Pat Benatar song…
    and you just reminded me all the songs Miley and Jonas covered too.
    I’m pissed off at all of you.
    I need a moment… -_-

• heartinvasion?

Nevermind it was just a promo…. /:

but it’s gonna be hott(:
    Can’t wait for the new season :D
    I WISH so bad that was my family xD

Stranger said:

SPOILER ALERT!
    Mona is the current A.
    && Hanna loses her memory temporarily but gains it back eventually.

Have you read the books or something? Or you’ve just found all the info online?

Online not much of a book person; plus the curosity was killing me I had to know who A was.

• emma13

Hi there nini. :)

hey :) what’s up?
    Nothing interesting, lol. How are you?? I saw you made a new twatter. ;)

• itsglam
  • sophieee

i was watching Dinner With The Schmucks….
    I’m just wondering. Who is Schmuck?

Hello:P
    ===
    hey :)
    Lol,Hi,How r u?:)

im alright. you?

• doublethedrama

Melissa=) said:
    why does anyone go to her shows?
    shes not a good singer or performer…

How would you know that if you haven’t been to one of her shows. People are a lot different when you see them live compared to on the computer or tv.
    ========================
    i was bored today so i watched a few vids on youtube of her shows. yup.

I don’t get how that comment made your point sound any better. Fail.

sophieee said:
    i was watching Dinner With The Schmucks….
    I’m just wondering. Who is Schmuck?

Isn’t it the main guy?

-YoursTruly said:
    i want Vampire Diarie’s to start! already!!!-
    Yeah grrrrrr. I want to see Damon shirtless again ! D:<

• doublethedrama

Hiiiii.

sup?

Ohhhh not much. You?

Aug 15, 2010 @ 06:10 pm
    Aryanna said:
    Hi there nini. :)

hey :) what’s up?
    Nothing interesting, lol. How are you?? I saw you made a new twatter. ;)

i’m alright. you? & yeah i did. but i don’t really go on it anymore,nobody talks to me so it’s pointless to have one.

• evanescence

Hello:P
    ===
    hey :)
    Lol,Hi,How r u?:)

im alright. you?
    I’m good,I havent commented 4 lyk months O.o.

Hiiiii.

sup?

Ohhhh not much. You?

i just woke up like at 8. 7am-8pm that’s a lot.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I thought WOWP was finishing soon?

h yeah he is ! :D I remember I found Amy pretty annoying on the show. :/

yes at the beginning, she was irritable. xD you have some good logan icons!

• sophieee

has anyone realized she is dressed as Taylor Swift?
    Sparkly dress, black boots, curly hair. She even covered her song….

• _Tiger_

I’m so hungry! Ugh my mom watches too much tv. -_-

Hello:P
    ===
    hey :)
    Lol,Hi,How r u?:)

im alright. you?
    I’m good,I havent commented 4 lyk months O.o.
    ==
    really? i thought i saw you comment a while ago.

========================
    i was bored today so i watched a few vids on youtube of her shows. yup.

I don’t get how that comment made your point sound any better. Fail.
    =======================
    oh. i thought you said that her live shows are different from her on tv. missed the computer part. sorry.
    but i watched some of her live performances. and to me shes not a good singer or performer. i was just saying.

m so hungry! Ugh my mom watches too much tv. -_-

im hungry too didn’t eat anything all day.

• doublethedrama

Hiiiii.

Hi there nini. :)

hey :) what’s up?

ama slut for love said:
    aww are you prignenant. ?
    are you trying to say pregnant ? .__.

• Melissa=)

why does anyone go to her shows?
    shes not a good singer or performer…

========================
    i was bored today so i watched a few vids on youtube of her shows. yup.

Hiiiii.

sup?

• evanescence

Hello:P
    ===
    hey :)
    Lol,Hi,How r u?:)

• beautifullydisturbedxx

Fuck this skanky whore.
    yup. cause everybody knows how big of a whore she is :p

• -YoursTruly

i want Vampire Diarie’s to start! already!!!

• jackie.r.

why does anyone go to her shows?
    shes not a good singer or performer…

I’m guessing they just go to SEE her.

• jackie.r.

Yup. It seems like since they began to hang out Selena picked up Taylor’s style.

• BayBeeh ..x

All You PeOple That Are Sayin Tht Selena Aiint A Good Siinger Or PerfOrmer Why Do You Watch Her Then Idiotsz Shesz Definately A Better Siinger And PerfOrmer Than You Nobody Lyksz A Show Of So Ya’ll Can Shut It And Go Bck Wer Yuu BelOng.

• bcpdlgttc

qHXrJc sordrnwcgbno, [url=http://iuvwxatqfllk.com/]iuvwxatqfllk[/url], [link=http://osizvoyzjdll.com/]osizvoyzjdll[/link], http://acmpsayidnin.com/

• TheTruthBitch

Love Selena <3
    Haters Go Get A Life

• MallaM

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

WOW! I love her microphone!! <3

• soselenasexy

you can totally see selenas boobs in my icon :L

• gottalent?

I’m just going to say Selena can’t sing for SHIT so why is everyone so obsess over her?

• miley-HaTeR

she can act better than she can sing

She did great! And I like her mic(:

• iSpeak4mE

I don’t like that dress….it reminds me too much of snake skin and I hate snakes!! BUT she’s still looking gorgeous, and I think she did awesome covering Taylor’s song. I want her to sing Love Story too.

• iSpeak4mE

& I think it’s stupid when people say only little kids like her -_-. those fans don’t look like little kids. and I sure as hell aint one either. can’t wait to see her new MV!

• iSpeak4mE

well selena is kind of like that movie single white female when she always tries to steal the other girl identity. she stalked miley all the time and now poor taylor is getting stalked by selena too. Next thing selena is going to do to taylor is steal her boyfriend and her friends and fans isn’t that selena pattern.

this comment reeks of stupidity -_-

she cant sing.. shes also lookin rough…

• gottalent?

Wowa Selena fan is here.
    Hey!

This might sound mean. But I kind of want Danielle to be able to sing so she can sing Send It On instead of Selena. That’d be perfect (:

• doublethedrama

Hiiiii.

sup?

Ohhhh not much. You?

i just woke up like at 8. 7am-8pm that’s a lot.

Hahah, excitinggggg.

Aug 15, 2010 @ 06:10 pm
    Aryanna said:
    Hi there nini. :)

hey :) what’s up?
    Nothing interesting, lol. How are you?? I saw you made a new twatter. ;)

Lol, well, it can be pretty entertaining sometimes. :) And I’m .. fine i guess. I’m listening to new songs. New to me of course lol. Kanye West is purty cool.

• -YoursTruly

I want to get TLS on dvd. !

• Melissa=)

i was watching Dinner With The Schmucks….
    I’m just wondering. Who is Schmuck?

Isn’t it the main guy?
    ==============
    lmao! are you serious…

m so hungry! Ugh my mom watches too much tv. -_-

im hungry too didn’t eat anything all day.

i haven’t eaten anything but popcorn, but im not hungry :/

• evanescence

It was from loooooooooong tym ago caz OU ncr let me login n comment so if i want to comment im gonna have to request new pass. n login n comment then it wont let me login again >.<

• beautifullydisturbedxx

im so bored/:

m so hungry! Ugh my mom watches too much tv. -_-

im hungry too didn’t eat anything all day.

i haven’t eaten anything but popcorn. but im not hungry :/

-YoursTruly said:
    h yeah he is ! :D I remember I found Amy pretty annoying on the show. :/

yes at the beginning, she was irritable. xD you have some good logan icons!
    yeah she was. And huh? Mine now is Joe right?

• sayWHAT

i don’t like her singing/performing so i am not gonna watch it.

i will say that i don’t like her outfit here i think it doesn’t really flatter her too well. i don’t think sparkles work well with her… just my opinion :)

sophieee said:
    has anyone realized she is dressed as Taylor Swift?
    Sparkly dress, black boots, curly hair. She even covered her song….

Thats the first thing I notice lol and singing her song which she should have not because even though i like her she sounded terrible her voice doesn’t have that sweet sound that Taylor has.

• -YoursTruly

yeah she was. And huh? Mine now is Joe right?

No i mean like in general cause before you had logan icon’s, lol.

-YoursTruly said:
    yeah she was. And huh? Mine now is Joe right?

No i mean like in general cause before you had logan icon’s, lol.
    Oh yeah. I’m gonna change it now ;)

• sayWHAT

Melissa=) said:
    ========================
    i was bored today so i watched a few vids on youtube of her shows. yup.

I don’t get how that comment made your point sound any better. Fail.
    =======================

IA with you @melissa=)

Icon check(:

sophieee said:
    has anyone realized she is dressed as Taylor Swift?
    Sparkly dress, black boots, curly hair. She even covered her song….

yeah but taylor isn’t that good live either :/

• doublethedrama

Reply saying “I do.” if you miss Delena. Hah.

…. /:

• -YoursTruly

Oh yeah. I’m gonna change it now ;)

Mkay.

• picstoburn

i know watching other people talking to each other lol. his new video was weird and very short.

• LizzieHawkins

Aryanna said:

-YoursTruly said:
    yeah she was. And huh? Mine now is Joe right?

No i mean like in general cause before you had logan icon’s, lol.
    Oh yeah. I’m gonna change it now ;)
    NOOOOOOOOOO I love your icon right now

OU keeps spamming me…

gayfish

OU keeps spamming me…

i’ll unspam you :P

• LoveToLove

am I the only one who thinks she looks awkward on stage?

Icon check(:
    Hannah.
    Check.

• fan4lyftwitter

LoveToLove said:

am I the only one who thinks she looks awkward on stage?

Definitely not lol

OU keeps spamming me…

i’ll unspam you :P
    thanks :)

• Melissa=)

oceanup needs to post something interesting.

picstoburn said:
    No like putting lyrics, being a bit crazy and stuff, but I have to admit creeping is prretty cool too. :P
    And yeah, I know, I didn’t like it. :/

Aryanna said:

Icon check(:
    Hannah.
    Check.

Hehe, thanks[:

• LoveToLove

Definitely not lol

_____

Yes! I’m not alone haha :P

• Aryanna

Oh yeah. I’m gonna change it now ;)
    NOOOOOOOOOO I love your icon right now
    Haha thank you ! :)
    I’m gonna keep it until I find a great one. Of Logan. :)

fan4lyftwitter said:
    LoveToLove said:

am I the only one who thinks she looks awkward on stage?

Definitely not lol
    Not alone. And her dress makes it more awkward….

• _Tiger_

@picstobur me either! And its 5 o’clock!

Aug 15, 2010 @ 06:23 pm
    Aryanna said:
    And yeah, I know, I didn’t like it. :/

oh okay lol. im not really good at posting any lyrics /: haha.

• LizzieHawkins

Aryanna said:

Oh yeah. I’m gonna change it now ;)
    NOOOOOOOOOO I love your icon right now
    Haha thank you ! :)
    I’m gonna keep it until I find a great one. Of Logan. :)
    aw :(

• Hilary

There is something wrong with her face/hair =/

• Melissa=)

am I the only one who thinks she looks awkward on stage?

Definitely not lol
    Not alone. And her dress makes it more awkward….
    ==========
    sometimes shes embarassing to watch.

sophieee said:
    sophieee said:
    has anyone realized she is dressed as Taylor Swift?
    Sparkly dress, black boots, curly hair. She even covered her song….

yeah but taylor isn’t that good live either :/

Lol I know that but it sounds better when Taylor Sings YBWM than Selena singing YBWM

• Daydreamer…..

She looks nice.

Aryanna said:

Icon check(:
    Hannah.
    Check.

Hehe, thanks[:
    ;)

• picstoburn

@picstobur me either! And its 5 o’clock!

9:30 for me. but i finally ate lol.

Aug 15, 2010 @ 06:23 pm
    Aryanna said:
    And yeah, I know, I didn’t like it. :/

oh okay lol. im not really good at posting any lyrics /: haha.
    It’s cool. :)

• beautifullydisturbedxx

who likes my icon ? (:

• fan4lyftwitter

How many kids made their poor parents sit through this concert?

• Daydreamer…..

Moment of honesty
    Someone’s gotta take the lead tonight
    Whose it gonna be?
    I’m gonna sit right here
    And tell you all that comes to me
    If you have something to say
    You should say it right now
    (Drake: You should say it right now)

You ready?

• _Tiger_

I was sinking and now i’m sunk……

Woot woot. New icon.

sophieee sorry to pop in like this but…
    lol..I like your comments…funny xD you sound so innocent

• Daydreamer…..

Hehe This is the first icon I ever had on the site when I joined in december. xD (After my years of anon creeping) LOL

aryanna – ya’ see your logan icon’s are awesome! xP

• LoveToLove

sometimes shes embarassing to watch

_________

hahaha she makes me feel uncomfortable .. I don’t know haha

-YoursTruly said:
    who likes my icon ? (:
    *jumps up and down*
    MEEEEEE, ME, ME !
    :D:D

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Ugh I have school tomorrow and I am so nervous. :/

Woot woot. New icon.

cute :)

• Daydreamer…..

oceanup needs to post something interesting.
    IAWTC.

Aug 15, 2010 @ 06:28 pm
    -YoursTruly said:
    aryanna – ya’ see your logan icon’s are awesome! xP
    Haha thank youu <3

Ugh I have school tomorrow and I am so nervous. :/

you’re going to the 8th grade?

• beautifullydisturbedxx

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Ugh I have school tomorrow and I am so nervous. :/
    is it your first day?

Ugh I have school tomorrow and I am so nervous. :/
    ===============
    what grade are you going into?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Ugh I have school tomorrow and I am so nervous. :/

you’re going to the 8th grade?

yeah

Woot woot. New icon.

cute :)
    Thank you. :)) <3

• _Tiger_

@Picstoburn- Ugh! I’m jealous!

jumps up and down*
    MEEEEEE, ME, ME !
    :D:D

Lmaooo!Thank’s girl. ;D like I said before your icon is awesome toooo!!!! xD

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Ugh I have school tomorrow and I am so nervous. :/
    is it your first day?

yup :S

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Ugh I have school tomorrow and I am so nervous. :/
    ===============
    what grade are you going into?
    8th

• Melissa=)

oceanup needs to post something interesting.
    IAWTC.
    ==============
    i dont know what that means. lol.

• beautifullydisturbedxx

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Ugh I have school tomorrow and I am so nervous. :/

you’re going to the 8th grade?

yeah
    i started high school on tuesday and i was SOOO nervous.

• Daydreamer…..

I’m not going to school until September. :P

• -YoursTruly

let you put your hand’s on me in my skin tght jean’s be your teenage dream tonight

who likes my icon ? (:

I Like It. :)
    Fell in love with *them when I saw TLS.

-YoursTruly said:
    jumps up and down*
    MEEEEEE, ME, ME !
    :D:D

Lmaooo!Thank’s girl. ;D like I said before your icon is awesome toooo!!!! xD
    ;) Our icons just rock. That’s all.

• MallaM

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

i dont start school until september. :D

• sophieee

sophieee sorry to pop in like this but…
    lol..I like your comments…funny xD you sound so innocent

lol okay?

• Daydreamer…..

oceanup needs to post something interesting.
    IAWTC.
    ==============
    i dont know what that means. lol.

I agree with this comment. hehe When i first saw it, I was like what the fuck? But it gets to the point. lol

Ugh I have school tomorrow and I am so nervous. :/

you’re going to the 8th grade?

yeah

then don’t be nervous.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I am going to go watch some Joe videos to calm my nerves before I go to bed ;)
    bye.

=====================
    thats my favorite song right now. :)

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    Ugh I have school tomorrow and I am so nervous. :/
    Bring gum. You’ll have dozen of friends.

• picstoburn

@tiger-ask your mom to make something :)

• beautifullydisturbedxx

Melissa=) said:

i dont start school until september. :D
    luckyy. when did you get out?

• Melissa=)

I am going to go watch some Joe videos to calm my nerves before I go to bed ;)
    bye.
    ===============
    haha. bye. :)

• _Tiger_

Oooooo

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    Ugh I have school tomorrow and I am so nervous. :/
    Bring gum. You’ll have dozen of friends.

lol good idea,their be your friend for the next 5 mins.

• kikiarmybrat
  • -YoursTruly

;) Our icons just rock. That’s all.

lmao, IA 100% ! haha! xP

i dont start school until september. :D
    luckyy. when did you get out?
    ==============
    end of june.

• YoYo

a sold out? that’s surprising. congrats selena. :)

kikiarmybrat said:
    lol still love him though
    what a gold digger xD

-YoursTruly said:
    ;) Our icons just rock. That’s all.

lmao, IA 100% ! haha! xP
    :D

• beautifullydisturbedxx

Melissa=) said:

i dont start school until september. :D
    luckyy. when did you get out?
    ==============
    end of june
    oh. i got out beginning of june and went back beginning of august:p

Like It. :)
    Fell in love with *them when I saw TLS.

Thank’s me to! I like your JB icon (;

-YoursTruly said:
    Like It. :)
    Fell in love with *them when I saw TLS.

Thank’s me to! I like your JB icon (;

Thanks && your welcome.

lol still love him though
    what a gold digger xD

^ lmfao, Ya’ looking for treasure there? xD

Gonna watch Melrose Place 2009. Lol. Bye guys <3

answer the question’s!
    How many times have you seen JonasBoy’s in concert?

k, not being intending to bash anyone, but i hate how music is becoming rigged nowadays.

Seriously, half the people at selena’s concert go their for HER, not for the love of her music. If she didnt have such a huge obsesive fan base from her show etc, her music would be a flop.

seriously, how rigged can this industry get?

Katy Perry or Lady Gaga?
    Bye Aryanna (:

• LoveToLove

I Like It. :)
    Fell in love with *them when I saw TLS.

____________

<3 icon

• -YoursTruly

Jersey Shore or Kourtney & Khloe take Miami?

• simplygood

Does anyone have any idea when Pretty Little Liars season 2 will start?! anyone!?

• picstoburn

im going to watch tv i’ll be back if OU post gets more comments

i heard like in 2011.

• YoYo

Katy Perry or Lady Gaga?
    katy :) haha

• simplygood

i heard like in 2011

i’m gonna freak out! Thankss anyway!

• Gleekedout

I wanna die on CSI. That was random

• LoveToLove

_________

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moonbeam

seriously, how rigged can this industry get?
    I agree. You know, it’s like every well known celebrity had to have her own fragrance out. They didn’t know anything about perfumes, the stuff was done for them by companies. It was all for image and marketing and getting their names printed on something neat.

Today, every celebrity has to have an album or two out there. They don’t need to have any talent, because the studios make them sound nice on the album whether they can sing or not. It’s all marketing and getting their names printed on something neat.

• Dumaaa ?

My favorite girl. <3

• LALALA

FIRST. :D

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• TSwiftLove??

-insert something funny here-

FIRST, and Love you Sel!!!!!

I see up her skirt!

Hey! I know you guys hate these but can you watch and comment this video my friend and I made? It took seven hours totaly to make. Sorry about the quality, we made it with a crappy video editing program.

wow one of the easiest songs to sing…and she is struggling

• HOLAA

flawless :P

Yo Yo
    I love your icon, she is awesome!

• beautifullydisturbedxx

• simplygood

gleekedout
    I wanna die on CSI. That was random

hahaah love your icon!!

• evanescence

I love her so much:D

Yo Yo
    I love your icon, she is awesome!

thanks! and ikr? i love her haha :) and i love your icon too miam is my fave couple <3

• VIVA glam

she’s gorgeous

• LovatoLoveXO

she needs a better stylist cause i dont like that and normally i like her style its just a weird dress lol also i like her short hair better

beautifullydist… said:

• LovatoLoveXO

______

i know who a is

• YoYo

i like her style in WOWP better imo haha and i love how her hair looked in the 3th season :)

• beautifullydisturbedxx

beautifullydist… said:
    please tell me this is some kind of sick joke. D:

same here! i thought we were finally gunna see who in the last episode. i thought hannah was gunna catch her.:/

Right! welcome&thanks (; haha

• JonasandMileyPones

A second WOWP movie? I guess.

• beautifullydisturbedxx

LovatoLoveXO said:

______

i know who a is
    ______
    i want you to tell me but then again i dont.D: im so confused

• YoYo

Right! welcome&thanks (; haha
    haha ur welcome :)

• Dumaaa ?

______________

Hannah doesn’t die. But something does happen to her.

• LovatoLoveXO

_____

yeah i like alex better than the real her lol i love last years teen choice dress i call it toga dress lol

A is ali

• LovatoLoveXO

i want you to tell me but then again i dont.D: im so confused
    ______

mona
    watch it over and you will notice cause i did when i saw it

• beautifullydisturbedxx
  • LovatoLoveXO

A is ali
    ____

no its mona

no its mona

well i don’t know anything about that show/book i just read wiki

Mona dies

There is a new “A” after mona dies and its Ali

off this bye people!

• YoYo

lol same here. and yeah when she goes to an award show her clothes are always awesome :) my favorite dress is the one she used in the creative arts emmy awards she looked stunning :)

• simplygood

A is Mona and later it’s Ali.

• simplygood

WAIT! How doess Mona die?!!?!?

• Dumaaa ?

What I didn’t understand was how the hell Mona knew everything, because her and Alison were never ‘friends’, and then it turns out Alison had a twin, but her parents nor her brother ever mentioned it. The books are weird and it’s a lot of twists. I got confused a lot. :P

• evanescence

LovatoLoveXO said:

A is ali
    ____

no its mona
    I dun wanna interrupt but who r they O.o?

• LovatoLoveXO

Mona dies

______

then theres another A but that is so complicated lol

• LovatoLoveXO

I dun wanna interrupt but who r they O.o?
    ______

Pretty Little Liars

• evanescence

LovatoLoveXO said:

I dun wanna interrupt but who r they O.o?
    ______

Pretty Little Liars
    Oh,thnx 4 the info:P

• LoveToLove

i still can’t believe pll come on in freakin 2011 :(

• .Peppermint.

Love her mic….<3 sparkly xD

simplygood said:
    WAIT! How doess Mona die?!!?!?
    yes she falls down a water fall i think?

• random

Who has twitttter?

• soselenasexy

Im from london england and i go into my last year of school in september!!

• paperheartsx3x3

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL

FORMSPRING ME

• MileyIsSoSmiley

NOOOO why did you guys tell me who A is. but didn’t Lucy say that they weren’t going by the books in the interview with Ryan?

How is it rigged?? She put out a cd and people bought it and liked it. She put’s on show’s and her fan’s go see them.

• idkMyBFFjill

wait wait, the next PLL episode came out? STOP TALKING ABOUT IT NOW!!!!!1

has anyone realized she is dressed as Taylor Swift?
    Sparkly dress, black boots, curly hair. She even covered her song

• idkMyBFFjill

so sorry to the thousands of people who wasted their money on this concert.

Just because you don’t like her doesn’t mean that the thousands of people who went to the concert wasted there money. Hope that judgemental attitude doesn’t get your ass kicked when you finally grow up.

• WakaWakaEhEh

Ooh I love wikipedia.. I just ruined PLL lmao xD

• Stranger

I came to this post way too late, but whatever. I am most likely buying her new album, but it really depends on how I like the songs.

• Stranger

Lala. Me is so bored :)

beautifullydist… said:

SPOILER ALERT!

Mona is the current A.
    && Hanna loses her memory temporarily but gains it back eventually.

• soselenasexy

idkMyBFFjill said:
    wait wait, the next PLL episode came out? STOP TALKING ABOUT IT NOW!!!!!1

Huh? Um PPL new episodes come back on JAN. 2011.

• sophieee

woah Selena you almost flashed your grannie panties!

-YoursTruly said:

mkool! lol ricky is fine <3
    --------
    Oh yeah he is ! :D I remember I found Amy pretty annoying on the show. :/

Fuck this skanky whore.

• evanescence

Hello:P

• _Tiger_

Aw, I like her. She is pretty. :)

Hello:P
    ===
    hey :)

Hi there nini. :)

• doublethedrama

Melissa=) said:
    why does anyone go to her shows?
    shes not a good singer or performer…

• ama slut for love

aww are you prignenant. ?

im so BORED!!!
    blah…

Joe said Stay is written about Nick’s first love. You might as well said Miley Cyrus, Joe.