Miley Cyrus 47STREET COVER GIRL

Miley Cyrus featured on the cover of Peruvian magazine 47street. The article is about her fashion transformation and how she is fond in darker colors now. Thx Cristina!

THE MAGAZINE IS FROM ARGENTINA not from peru!!!!

• Stranger

I liked her style in 2008 when she wore cute, colorful outfits. Now, it’s just black and white.

• Moonbeam

They used too much Photoshop on her. She actually looked gorgeous, I think that dress is from this year’s Grammys. :)

How? They just grabbed a paparazzi shot from the red carpet

flipped it horizontally, removed the tint and background, reduced the saturation and voila.

Can’t see any photoshop done on Miley at all.

• Stranger

How? They just grabbed a paparazzi shot from the red carpet

Can’t see any photoshop done on Miley at all.

Those are my all time fave pictures of Miley! Her hair, makeup, and outfit was flawless.

hahaha, photoshop much?

she looks really gorgeous i never seen that photo shoot tho before but she looks pretty tho

• jannetgirl147

she looks amazing but does anyone know what this photo shot is called?

• RONALD B. BARISH

I’M NOT COMMENTING ON THAT PICTURE. I NEED YOU MILEY CYRUS TO CONTACT ME A.S.A.P. I HAVE TO TELL YOU A VERY SAD STORY ABOUT A GIRL NAMED JOSIE LOU RATLEY. SHE IS ONLY 2 YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU. SHE WENT THROUGH ONE HELL OF AN ATTACK BY A 15 YEAR OLD BOY DOWN HERE IN SOUTH FLORIDA. SHE VERY MUCH NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT AND HOPING YOU WILL COME TO BROWARD COUNTY WHERE SHE NOW LIVES. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO E-MAIL ME OR CALL ME. MY NUMBER IS 954-726-5272 – HOME 954-232-2832-CELL. MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS guardianangel2@att.net. MY NAME IS RONALD B. BARISH. I’M 63.5 YEARS OLD. I’M HELPING WITH FUND RAISERS BECAUSE JOSIE LOU RATLEY HAS SEVERE BRAIN DAMAGE FROM THIS ATTACK. SHE NEEDS YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT. I KNOW IT’S A LOT TO ASK FROM YOU TO TAKE TIME OUT FROM YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE.I’M PRAYIING THAT WILL DO THIS FOR JOSIE AND HER MOM. WRITE TO ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU ALL OF THE DETAILS.SHE WILL BE 16 YEARS OLD ON OCTOBER 30, 2010. IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU COULD COME AND SEE HER! PLEASE LET ME KNOW ONE WAY OR THE OTHER ABOUT COMING TO SOUTH FLORIDA FOR HER 16TH BIRTHDAY. THANK YOU VERY MUCH MILEY FOR READING THIS VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE! I’M ALSO A PARA-PROFESSIONAL TEACHER’S ASSISTANT HERE IN BROWARD COUNTY,FLORIDA.

• ArgentinaLovesMiley

That magazine is from Argentina! It’s from here! Argentina loves ya Miley ?

slu.tty cyrus will always be a hoe

she looks so fake

• Yo.

She looks kinda weird on that photo… :/

• MissSmiley

• gottalent?

Yo. said:
    She looks kinda wierd in that photo… :/

Kinda?!!?

• VIVA glam

this pic was from the vmas right? in my opinion she looked better then. the way she looks now, i just don’t find her pretty.

• Hilary

Gorgeous <3 Love her

• mileyfanargentina

is an ARGENTINIAN ARGENTINIAN ARGENTINIAN COVER not PERUVIAN COVER sooo….

• MissSmiley

VIVA glam said:

________

No, Grammys 2010 :)

• LovatoLoveXO

she looks preety i wish she could have the same hair color as this picture with the short hair that would look good or maybe the color her hair is on the new season of hm

• JT

Both Argentina and Peru support Miley to about the same extent.

• sayWHAT

she is so beautiful! i love her! <333 her eyes are stunninggg

• skyebird

ajsfkljsalfj,, she’s GORGEOUS.

• sayWHAT

miley rehearsing to film who own my heart (rollers in her hair)

yeah VIVA glam i feel the same way about your icon i think she looks like a horse and never was pretty

• Watch your back

Aug 16, 2010 @ 09:01 am

slu.tty cyrus will always be a hoe

You will always be stupid :)

• belen

IT´S NOT PERUVIAN IT´S ARGENTINIAN I BOUGHT IT THE LAST WEEK!!!!!!! 47 STREET IT´S A BRAND CLOTHES FOR TEENS, THE CLOTHES IT´S AWSOME

• gottalent?

slu.tty cyrus will always e a hoe

LOL she just being Miley.

• Yo.

Icon check <3

• suzii18023

miley is effin gorgeous lol(:

• jbchqgbax

976pxP gugtstuqrtws, [url=http://potyympgjybb.com/]potyympgjybb[/url], [link=http://ndnrasdhbtbe.com/]ndnrasdhbtbe[/link], http://hiwnnckgfspv.com/

c argentin et ce magazine habille toute les série argentine comme Floricienta ou Casi Angeles et aussi toutes les stars Argentine !

PERU? IT’S ARGENTINIAN ASSHOLE!!!

FUCK OFF

IT’S NOT PERUVIAN, IT’S ARGENTINIAN! IDIOTS!

• gomezlovatocyrus.

FIRST.

• gottalent?

Miley don’t only look fake but also scary in that photo,like they just throw the whole make up glass in her face.

• Ashe Cyrus Jonas

That mag is really old :/
    I get it like 4 months ago :|

• Ashe Cyrus Jonas

BTW, it’s NOT prom peru, it’s from ARGENTINA

47STREET is a ARGENTINIAN clothe line!

i think she look pretty but wasn’t she wearing that dress at the grammys last year

• sayWHAT

She looks gorgeous!!!!

it’s not peruvian, it’s argentinian :/

wtf Cristina! who is these people ou be getting they shit from

• funkychic

i can’t read that shit but she look nice

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

FROM ARGENTINA
    NOT PERU!

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

(replying to this) – Aug 16, 2010 @ 10:19 am
    Moonbeam said:

How? They just grabbed a paparazzi shot from the red carpet

Can’t see any photoshop done on Miley at all.

———————-

exactly! :]

• Noah

Miley don’t get me wrong but plz give me love once, then look what i can do

• ellygance

Stunning.
    Love her. :D

• OrdinaryGirl

That magazine is orginally from argentina (i don’t know if they sell it in Peru) but 47 st is an argentinian brand of clothes for teenagers.

ARGENTINA LOVES MILEY

• StarStruck33

Super Awesome! <3

I WANT A NOSE PIERCING!!!

• StarStruck33

sayWHAT said:

miley rehearsing to film who own my heart (rollers in her hair)

_____

Dude this is awesome I have the CD and Who owns my heart & Stay are my favorite songs CAN’T WAIT!! AHHHH she looks so cute she reminds me of a girl gangster hahaha but she is adorable! this girl keeps getting better & better!

It’s not a Peruvian Magazine, It’s Argentinian! 47 street it’s a ARGENTINIAN clothing line.
    Miley love you, always pretty :)