Selena Gomez HUNGARIAN Photo Shoot

selena-hungary

Selena Gomez revealed to J-14 she avoids certain people: ‘I try not to surround myself with people who are a bad influence. I had friends who tried to convince me to do bad things.. But I’m headstrong. I’ve never given into peer pressure. I’d just look at them and say, ‘No,’ and walk off. I didn’t go, ‘Well, let me think about it.” Credit: Selena-Fan.

she looks awesome

• iaskedtaylorx3

Snooki poof !
    Lol

She looks nice ..I guess.

• ellygance

She looks amazing. <3

my gosh she is just stunning

• Mel.

She looks like Tokio Hotel’s lead singer :D

• anna.xoxo14

I don’t like the hair, but other than that it’s pretty.

And anons, seriously just stay on the Joe post. It’s starting to get old :p

• .mars

the hair and outfit look idiotic on her but she looks beautiful anyways.

• dont jugde

Beautiful. :)

always knew she was a rebel

• Heart and Soul

I think there was another photoshoot looks like that in her album..

• sayWHAT

*gasp* this picture scares me lol i didn’t think it was really selena at first.

• suckit

school started today:)

• sayWHAT

i think she is starting to break away from the goody-goody image.

• Heart and Soul

Mel. said:
    She looks like Tokio Hotel’s lead singer :D
    =======
    that is exactly what I thought when i saw this pic xD

• ISawYouCry

sayWHAT said:
    i think she is starting to break away from the goody-goody image
    i think that too, but i don’t think it’ll work. selena won’t like it if pepople will start to hate her and i don’t think she’ll change to get popularity tbh.

• ColdAsU

I just think she’s maturing in her make up and clothes.She’s been wearing alot of low cut dresses and shirts.
    Not a bad thing,fyi.

• Katie <3

i love your icon! kent is awesome. :)

• Heart and Soul

Is it only one pic?? =P

ugly

• BigDarius

She looks very nice.

She looks beautiful.
    But I’m just trying to imagine what it would be like to see Selena performing in that. xD

gosh..this girl is breath taking

• Dumaaa ?
  • xO

Selena Gomez said:

see im soo hot. :)
    rofl xD

• iloveyouux

I just posted that picture in the other post.. Haha. :) Anyways, she looks gorgeous <3

love her,simply amazing

• fan4lyftwitter

LOL This is not her style… JUST NO

• xO

Beautiful. <3
    I wanna see more pictures.

• iloveyouux

ANONS don’t stsart your shit in here. Go back to the Joe post.

• Live?Laugh?DanceForever?

Beautiful. Love her :)

• kass

Aug 16, 2010 @ 02:12 pm
    fan4lyftwitter said:

LOL This is not her style
    ———————-
    I THINK THE SAME BUT JUMM SHE LOOKS PRETTY!!!

• xLOLAx

So, she’s trashy for being affectionate towards her long-time boyfriend? Oh yeah….i mean what will they do next? KISS? *gasp* -_____- It was a private beach, btw. They were by themselves.

And about the naked pics, GET OVER THAT SHIT. That was so long ago. But either way it’s more common than you know, sweetie.

And there’s no need to lie, it’s obvious there in only one person talking shit.

• AnonLovesPretzels

VANESSA HUD. IS TRASHY
    DEMI IS THE ONLY CLASSY GIRL NOW A DAYS.
    ————————————
    I can’t believe you actually think Demi “Ask Taylor” Lovato is classy.

LOL This is not her style… JUST NO
    i just lol of you bitch…. she looks absolutely stunning and flawless, seriously can you be more pathetic? btw next time try not to sound such a jelous loser!!! LMFAO!!!! and the most funny is that you dare to say that with a miley icon, really???? LOL

Beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, etc.
    Anyone who thinks she isn’t at least pretty should get their eyes checked
    amen!!! i couldnt be more agree!!! but ey what can you expect for stupid and jelous miley fans???

And there’s no need to lie, it’s obvious there in only one person talking shit.
    She wasn’t going to marry him so thats trashy!
    Selena isn’t classy either.

• xLOLAx

“…is trashy and therefore defines the person and speaks volumes”

So if a person makes ONE mistake when they were young and naive, they will forever be called trashy. That comment you just made is ignorant and sad, ‘and therefore defines the person and speak volumes” of who you are.

• xLOLAx

How do you know she didn’t believe she was going to marry him? Seriously, just stop with your ignorant comments.

xLOLAx said:

Nope…she looked sexy on Lopez Tonight. Sexy doesn’t mean showing cleavage, or wearing provocative clothes. She’s that classy sexy. but like i said that’s just my opinion.

Was that the show where she needed a computer to talk?LOL
    yeah loser she looks totally breathaking on lopex tonight!!! she definitely know how to look sexy and gorgeous without looks like a cheap prostitute!!! ouch *cough*miley*cough* btw its no selenas fault that miley has so fucking ugly, has horse face and always looks like a slutty!!!! sorry loser….

just becuz people hate selena doesnt mean they like miley.

xLOLAx said:

Was that the show where she needed a computer to talk?LOL

• xLOLAx

IA

xLOLAx said:

Was that the show where she needed a computer to talk?LOL

she looks trashy when she leaves the house. vanessa is a whore.

my gosh what an amazing and gorgeous photo!!! damn she looks soo sexy and really really stunning!!!! haters seriously do you know how pathetic you sound saying selena looks bad here???? just imagine fucking haters if you think shes ugly wtf are all of you??? LMFAO!!!

I don’t like Miley that much but it’s annoying how you talk about her 24/7!

• you&meee<3

“…is trashy and therefore defines the person and speaks volumes”

BUUUUUUUUURRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! bahahaha XD
    anyhoo u should just ignore that person. this post is about selena

LOOK AT UR ICON!
    THATS TRASHY!!!

she looks like a lesbian.

Hot little bitch! <3

“…is trashy and therefore defines the person and speaks volumes”

Vanessa,Miley,Selena,and Demi aren’t trashy but aren’t classy.
    Taylor Swift and Emma Waston are classy.

very butch like.

she looks like a lesbian.
    she is one.

• xLOLAx

How is Vanessa Hudgens trashy? She doesn’t dress trashy, or act trashy. Of course this is coming from an anyonymous person. HA.

• xLOLAx

BTW, notice the previous back-to-back negative comments…just shows you it’s one person hating on a girl they don’t even know personally. Sad.

Lets not forget her nakes pics.
    and she is very trasy sitting on zac at the beach like tht.

ive only commented one time.

VANESSA HUD. IS TRASHY
    DEMI IS THE ONLY CLASSY GIRL NOW A DAYS.

For some people, taking naked photos of yourself for your boyfriend, who you may not even marry, for crying out loud, is trashy and therefore defines the person and speaks volumes.

haha the girl couldnt take the fact that her ‘rolemodel’ is trash.

• Dont Judge

I dont think its fair the criticism shes getting. Granted, she isnt the most talented in terms of vocal ability. But she is a decent enough actress and she is stunning. Those Miley fans that are bashing her for not looking like herself need to STFU, because Miley could be dissed for the same thing. I mean, few years back she did that whole Hannah Montanna tour thingy, which is just ridicules, now she is suddenly all up in your face trashy/sexy? She hasnt invinted “sexy” or is even considered sexy – only those idiotic homo chicks think she looks relatively “cool”. >_<
    I don’t even hate Miley, I mean she is a nice girl, but she resembles a broadline prostitute. Selena, I hate too. But she is more classy so, I genuinely respect her for that.

thank you! Sexy pics for ur bf is okay but naked is just trashy.

Girl is looking fabulous! I agree with the people that say that this style doesn’t suit her, but that’s because we all know her for being sweet and a good girl. It would be different if she were just some random girl in a magazine or something.

miley doesnt walk around like that. she wears shorts. rme.

• AnonLovesPretzels

Beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, etc.
    Anyone who thinks she isn’t at least pretty should get their eyes checked

• Hilary

lmao NO.

• mysticalwonders

reminds me of joan jett, is she pop or rock, cos to me its just a robotic altered voice to a beat made from an electric keyboard :|.

• yofiywrzzr

5tvL3Y cdyitptadqvv, [url=http://iuhfhucwrzol.com/]iuhfhucwrzol[/url], [link=http://kupuxcydsyuv.com/]kupuxcydsyuv[/link], http://yuuvnzuzyohz.com/

Look.. Selena is trying to be Miley now ;)

look at her clothes.. P A T H E T I C.
    first of all the only one really pathetic here is you, seriously your comment means nothing since youre just a fucking jeloos bitch!!!
    and second of all wth someone wants to be like digusting horse face cyrus??? seriosuly!!!
    LMFAO!!!

Look.. Selena is trying to be Miley now ;)

look at her clothes.. P A T H E T I C.
    LMFAO!!!

Look.. Selena is trying to be Miley now ;)

look at her clothes.. P A T H E T I C.
    LMFAO!!!

lmao, how can anybody say she looks like Bill from tokio hotel? how fucking dare they say that D:
    uhmm stupid, jelous and retarded losers!!!

selena’s eyebrows really annoy me :l idk why
    really? actually i like her eyebrows and eyes, i think she has such a gorgeous face;)

• Alexis

She looks AWESOME!

• Selena’s Biggest Fan EVER!

selena, u are da BOMB. Nice style ;)
    YOU ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    everyone i know loves u all my BFFs and BFs and Fs and even the kids i hate in school like u. everyone LOVES you!
    YOU ROCK SELENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hope u liked my comment selena gomez i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
    you are the coolest.
    the whole middle school i am in LOVES you.
    GO SELENA!

• PullTheTrigger

selena’s eyebrows really annoy me :l idk why

yeah yeah don’t get me wrong she’s really pretty but I just hate her eyebrows.

• vane

OMG she looks gorgeuuuuuuuuuus !
    stop hate selenaaaaaaa !

and the anonimous say she loks like a bitcch.
    JAJAJJAJAJA how years are ? 8 7 6 JAJAJAJJA
    MATUREEEEEEEEEE GAYS !

• cookiefish880

my first moving icon!!
    hha selena looks gorgeous here!

• PullTheTrigger

selena’s eyebrows really annoy me :l idk why

• tanziexx

Shes Pretty but Demi is Prettier than her!

• iSpeak4mE

TheTruthBitch,
    your icon is freaking awesome haha

selena isnt headstrong she is just dumb

• areyouonDOPE…

she looks pretty oh and btw how does sexy not work for her ….. everyone can be sexy :P

• iSpeak4mE

IloveLOATO said:

Look.. Selena is trying to be Miley now ;)

look at her clothes.. P A T H E T I C.

*sigh* so basically you’re saying Miley’s clothes are P A T H E T I C.

what’s pathetic is your comment. how the hell is Selena trying to be Miley based on this god damn photo shoot? phoot shoots have themes; Miley doesn’t invent or own themes, style of clothing, hairdos, poses, ETC. just…shut up already -_-

I’m live in Gyor,Hungary

she needs to start dressing like this, it makes her look real hot. (:

• elliesaur

Okay, I don’t like Selena. Bip woop. I don’t go “OMG SHE’S LIKE COPYING MILEY!” “SHE IS UGLY!” “SHE’LL ALWAYS BE A STUPID DISNEY GIRL!” or whatever. You can not like someone without constantly insulting them.
    Jusstsaying.

• Sweetdisposition?

She looks hot!

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

sayWHAT said:

i think she is starting to break away from the goody-goody image
    ______

I hope she does soon…

• HOLAA

Just goes to show by reading these comments that haters cant take in the fact that she looks beautiful in however way she dresses :P

IA
    haters gonna hate :)

• sophieee

Selena wears my moms clothes.
    I’m not kidding.

i thought she looked like that guy from Tokio Hotel when i glanced at the pic…

o.O

LMAO!

• LovatoLoveXO

…you mean an ADULT? Since she is 18 now.
    She can wear whatever she wants.
    _____

my main issue is she worried about her fans to much shes said it herself but its like she needs to do what SHE wants true fans will stick with her

• carbomb__

She looks very nice.

• -Jenii

Not digging the hairstyle or the eyeshadow but other than that,she looks beautiful

• fan4lyftwitter

fan4lyftwitter said:
    As long as disney doesn’t sign joey King. That girl is so annoying. She reminds me of my friends neighbor. She acts like she is 5 years younger than she really is.
    ikr?
    how can selena stand her. she’s so annoying.

No idea. She seems like a really nice girl. Just annoying lol

She’s obviously trying to breakaway from her goody goody image.

my legs feel soft.

ikr?
    how can selena stand her. she’s so annoying.

No idea. She seems like a really nice girl. Just annoying lol

yeah, i used to want a little sister. then i met my friends.

She looks like a 12 year old in that pic, no joke.

• lalajonas

flawless! prettiest girl on disney imo:D

• -Jenii

She’s obviously trying to breakaway from her goody goody image.
    ___________
    I doubt it

• fan4lyftwitter

ikr?
    how can selena stand her. she’s so annoying.

No idea. She seems like a really nice girl. Just annoying lol

yeah, i used to want a little sister. then i met my friends.

LOL I have an older sister shes cool. We have alot in common. Me and little girls tend to not get along so much they annoy me ahhaha

• summerobertsx

i think selena is subtly sexy. whoever mentioned george lopez was right, she looked incredible that night.

• ellygance

…you mean an ADULT? Since she is 18 now.
    She can wear whatever she wants.
    _____

Yeah, I kinda agree.

wow this girl seriously needs to quit copying miley… im just sayin.

• heartinvasion?

…you mean an ADULT? Since she is 18 now.
    She can wear whatever she wants.
    _____

Maybe she wants to keep for young fans before doing more mature things. She also said so herself that she isn’t comfortable doing anything racy. Give it a few years and she WILL break out of her comfort zone.

lalajonas said:

flawless! prettiest girl on disney imo:D

• TheTruthBitch

LOL! How is she copying miley? Everything she does all the miley fans go and say: OMG! She copied miley! thats exactly what miley does!

Which is kinda childish really. Its not like she picked out the clothes herself.

• gottalent?

Whatever.

Jenii said:

She’s obviously trying to breakaway from her goody goody image.
    ___________
    I doubt it

With the things she’s been doing lately, I think so.

• lalajonas

lalajonas said:

flawless! prettiest girl on disney imo:D

thats just my opinion. who do you think is prettiest?

I’m not 12, but I went to the middle school one day because it’s close to my home and the 12 year olds did not look 12 and they were not even dolled up! I think people are reaching their peak of how they’ll look earlier, so 11-20 could practically look the same age

lalajonas said:

lalajonas said:

flawless! prettiest girl on disney imo:D

thats just my opinion. who do you think is prettiest?

Minnie Mouse.

• heartinvasion?

IA. These bitches are fucking stupid.

• .mars

school started today:)
    …and you’re happy??

is she tyrin to be goth or something *Disguested Face* i

• ISawYouCry

she looks beautiful (-:

• sophieee

someone has been in miley’s closet…

• ellygance

i think she is starting to break away from the goody-goody image.
    Eh, probably not.

she looks like she is trying 2 HARD. i feel bad for demi she donsnt have the credit that she deservs she sings WAY better than selena have U heard her LIVE she sounds so BAD. SHE LOOKS LIKE A FRIKING BIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!

• TheTruthBitch

Aboslutely Stunning <3
    Haters Stop Being Jealous And Go Get A Life :P

• fan4lyftwitter

As someone who dislikes Selena I can admit Selena usually looks much better than this. This is not her. Way too much makeup. the hair is gross on her and the outfit has to go. Which magazine stylist chose this?

• LoveToLove

This picture is stunning!

wow she is sooooo beautiful

uhm, stfu. ok, joey is adorable and a great actress.

• fan4lyftwitter

• Itskait

Just going to slip in some self promo.
    & that pic is gorgeous.

new demi icon :)

• bluesfan3410

I love that pic.

• ellygance

new demi icon :)

Love it. <3

• xLOLAx

She looks GORGEOUS. LOL @ haters picking at little things like “this isn’t like her” hahaha

• LoveToLove

new demi icon :)

____

pretty :D

thanks :)

• peacelovehearts

Uh huh…. *holds back insult* (;

• SellyismygirlCrush

LOL were they trying to make her look edgy ? didnt work

• SellyismygirlCrush

LOL were they trying to make her look edgy ? didnt work

• m

lol I can’t wait until Selena starts dressing more sexy. The miley haters will become hypocrites

• sophieee

should i make a twitter?
    would you follow me?

flawless.

• SellyismygirlCrush

but gurl still looks purtayy as always

• fan4lyftwitter

m said:

It wont work for Selena. She relies on her image for her fanbase. Without her image she will be in big trouble IMO.

• sophieee

i want a new generation of disney girls.

• xLOLAx

umm…i think you are confusing sexy with trashy ;) Selena has looked sexy many times, IMO.

i thought she looked like that guy from Tokio Hotel when i glanced at the pic…

o.O

• fan4lyftwitter

xLOLAx said:

LMAO joking right?

• sophieee

i thought she looked like that guy from Tokio Hotel when i glanced at the pic…

o.O
    best insult ever :D

• fan4lyftwitter

sophieee said:

i want a new generation of disney girls.

Next year there will be all new disney stars. Sonny wizards and Hannah are basically over.

• heartinvasion?

You look sexy bb ;D

• summerobertsx

she’s gorgeous. but the outfit from what i can see looks cheesy. haha

• heartinvasion?

Sit the fuck down, haters. It’s a photoshoot. Not her own clothes. And really? Miley’s closet? Miley isn’t the first person to wear jean jackets and accessories to stfu.

• xLOLAx

sophieee said:

i want a new generation of disney girls.

Yeah there’s gonna be that new Bella Thorne girl,and that sings in starstuck and idk any other people

• elliesaur

I thought that was Bill Kaulitz when I first saw the picture.
    Ooops? xD

• TheTruthBitch

• sophieee

IMO Selena doesn’t dress sexy at all.
    She thinks she’s such a grown up.
    She needs to dress her age.

• fan4lyftwitter

sophieee said:

i want a new generation of disney girls.

Hmm well all I know is I don’t even watch Disney anymore. I only watch new Hannah episodes.

• .Truth.

sophieee said:
    i want a new generation of disney girls

they’re coming soon…. :/ Disney is having so many new shows in pre production / production.

• elliesaur

sophieee said:

i want a new generation of disney girls.

_________________
    Anna Margaret? Oh my God, she annoys the hell outta me. O___o

• elliesaur

TheTruthBitch said:
    ________________
    I admit, I’m a hater, but I do think she’s very pretty in some pictures. But this picture scares me. O__o

• IloveLOATO

Look.. Selena is trying to be Miley now ;)

look at her clothes.. P A T H E T I C.

She looks like the guy from Tokio Hotel. d:
    LMFAO!!!!!
    SELENA IS GROSS.
    DEMI IS THE BEST

SELENA WILL DO ANYTHING FOR ATTENTION.
    WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE DEMI IN THE WORLD.

Are you really selena gomez

nice :)

• coolchick13

aw i love this girl ! selena is awesome!

• PullTheTrigger

• LoveToLove

____

I agree

• fan4lyftwitter

xLOLAx said:

Was that the show where she needed a computer to talk?LOL

• LovatoLoveXO

she looks pretty whenever i just see the normal things she says i become like a huge fan but idk i dont wanna seem like a fake fan because i dont like her singing career and i am one to say it a lot

sophieee said:

i want a new generation of disney girls.

i don’t watch much disney. i just like knowing what they do in their lives lol

• heartinvasion?

IMO Selena doesn’t dress sexy at all.
    She thinks she’s such a grown up.
    She needs to dress her age.
    …you mean an ADULT? Since she is 18 now.
    She can wear whatever she wants.

I love your icon : )

• Hollieluvsux

Woah ..
    selena actually looks nice :)

Taylor Swift and Emma Waston are classy.
    ============================================

Emma? Yes. Taylor? No.
    Taylor spent about 40 bucks on Barbies just so she could bash her ex, on her freshman year of highschool she dated a senior, and she pretty much rats out all her “friends” in her songs. Taylor may not dress like a skank but she’s isn’t classy either. i think she’s immature.

• HOLAA

so pretty <3

elliesaur said:
    sophieee said:

i want a new generation of disney girls.

_________________
    Anna Margaret? Oh my God, she annoys the hell outta me. O___o
    i like her. she talks like a dumb teenager saying ‘like’ a lot. lol

ikr?
    how can selena stand her. she’s so annoying.

• LovatoLoveXO

IMO Selena doesn’t dress sexy at all.
    She thinks she’s such a grown up.
    She needs to dress her age.
    ______

IA i don’t think that she is sexy and thats not a bad thing i just dont see it

• Poly

She is so beautiful.

• swim fishie

She looks reeeeally pretty there. Just her vest. I don’t like denim unless its on jeans or shorts, imo.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

she looks stunning.

• Dumaaa ?

Gorgeous, beautiful, stunning, etc, etc!

• blancasuarez_

GORGEOUS.

i have to agree that she looks 12. it’s funny, they do her makeup to try to make her look older and it just ends up looking like she’s a little girl playing dress up.

but there is no doubt she’s gorgeous.

• jannetgirl147

wow stunning
    i love this picture

• perlalautnerr

i love selenaaa!! she is stunning and prettyyy!!!!
    i love her style and everything about her! power to selena fans! <3

• Selena Gomez

see im soo hot. :)

She looks like the guy from Tokio Hotel. d:

Vanessa,Miley,Selena,and Demi aren’t trashy but aren’t classy.
    Taylor Swift and Emma Waston are classy.

How is Taylor Swift classy? Hahah, her sudden success only happened because of her huge scandal with Joe Jonas. Before that whole 27 seconds phone call, who even listened to her sad excuse of music? She is only where she is, because her record company were smart enough to feed on her failed relationship with Joe and luckily for them, the Jo-Bros were MASSIVE back then.

Now, as a fellow brit, I completely admire Emma’s work, and its great to see her having success.

Vanessa is over-rated, but her photo scandal was a bad mistake, I feel sorry for her. At least she seems to be growing up. Miley is just a whore, Nuff said. Selena is talentless like the next flop on X-factor, but girl got class. Does the things the right way, and got a good head on her shoulders. Demi, whilst I love her music. I cant say I agree with all her choices, but her intentions werent to please other people. Since the beginning of her career, she never did give a fuck about anyone. If you are a fan, good for you, if you are not, then kindly fuck off. I totally respect that. She wants to be KNOWN for her MUSIC, AND TALENT. Not for whoring around with the hottest new thing or wearing questionable outfits..

She looks gorgeous. <3

• blancasuarez_

Aug 16, 2010 @ 02:09 pm
    Selena Gomez said:

see im soo hot. :)
    yes you are, but don’t let it go to your head.

Hey! I know you guys hate these but can you watch and comment this video my friend and I made? It took seven hours total to make. Sorry about the quality, we made it with a crappy video editing program.

I wonder if her quote is in reference to Demi…

• coolkinda

Reminds me of adam lambert, but either way shes gorgeous :)

• cookiefish880

how do you get a moving icon?