Demi Lovato DON’T FORGET PNC

what’s all this going back to school talk? I dont start until sep.18 :D

man im too lazy to watch the damn video and depressed about going back to school :(
    ____

This isn’t realted to this post and neither do i wanna cause drama but have you seen this?

• AAC

Okay why does it look like Nick’s taking a piss. Is that what he was going for? :p

• ForeverandAlwayss

what’s all this going back to school talk? I dont start until sep.18 :D

D:
    when did summer start for you?

what’s all this going back to school talk? I dont start until sep.18 :D

YOU >.<
    anyway, love this song. still one of my favs

• beautifullydisturbedxx

her voice is amazing<3

• Emma

I’ve been in school since August 5th :(

• suzii18023

I love this song<33(:

what’s all this going back to school talk? I dont start until sep.18 :D
    Exactly I hear all this back to school talk and I’m like I don’t start for like a month… Hahaha

• xJonasXCandyx

what’s all this going back to school talk? I dont start until sep.18 :D
    ____

I start august 26 :(

• Melissa=)

==========
    lol. oh nick.

• AAC

Ugh I don’t want to go back to school.

• JB rocks my socks

So I just got a new Nick and Demi icon
    (although I doubt u can see it yet)…
    which is funny because I never really liked the idea of them together. I always loved Jemi. But I dunno now Im kinda liking Nick and Demi.

• beautifullydisturbedxx

Emma said:

I’ve been in school since August 5th :(
    ive been in school since the 10th :/.

• Eninaj

She’s too amazing! She’s so talented and real! Love her!!

• ForeverandAlwayss

Ugh I don’t want to go back to school.

me either.

• AAC

==========
    lol. oh nick.
    ______

That’s what it looks like, right? It’s not just me who thinks it. Like it even looks like he’s whistling too.
    He amuses me.

i start the 23rd. :l dreading it

YA’LL ARE SAID ASS BATCHES :P
    well if its possible have fun at school :)
    I still have the summer to get through…
    MUHAHAHA ;)

• Yo.

Awkward view of the backside ;)

LOVE IT! But is she really saying Joe?!

• emma13

• Olga

Ewww what grade are you starting? I don’t start until September 13th.

• ForeverandAlwayss

love that song.

• AAC

I love Don’t Forget.

I love that song.

Love your icon. Hahaha :)

Thanks :)

• LovatoLoveXO

i am kinda scared bc i am entering middle school. :\
    _______

its not scary at all
    like i went in having no friends (at all) then left being friends with almost everybody yeah theres drama but it stupid petty stuff
    im a freshman and im so excited i think if you survive the middle school you will high school :D

What grade are you going to?

• lovelyy

who here is on twitter? tumblr? fs?

• heartinvasion?

who here is on twitter? tumblr? fs?
    —————————
    tumblr http://itskait.tumblr.com/
    do you have one?!
    Is that you in your picture? You’re fucking CUUUUTE.

realistgangsta said:

yall like it it’s from saw the scary movie

ewwww no its disturbing!

• realistgangsta

hey selia you still here

Hey! I know you guys hate these but can you watch and comment this video my friend and I made? It took seven hours total to make. Sorry about the quality, we made it with a crappy video editing program.

who is a better couple KICK or JIM?

• sophieee

i was always switching schools i didn’t really care if i had friends.
    Which i did. But i haven’t spent more than 2 years in the same school since like 7th grade
    7-8 NY
    9 San Diego
    11 LA
    12 NY

realistgangsta said:

hey selia you still here
    im here

• Miss Ashley Greene

..She needs to get over Joe. He’s mine now.
    Thanks sweetie.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

the worst thing is that i’m doing sixth grade in one school and seventh in another. :\

• summerobertsx

My school in San Diego was a crappy private school with a bunch of hoes, and druggies. My school in NY was like hell. it was college prep so they gave a us a bunch of stuff, and i was taking other classes at a college.

i can relate. i went to private catholic school. lots of sluts and raging drug issues.

• peacelovehearts

Dude, this is like your 38473289 time posting this.
    No one cares. :/

summerobertsx said:

ikr? and speaking of drugs. My neighbor got arrested today for them xD
    I thought someone broke into their house or something, because there were like 4 cop cars.

• Itskait

who here is on twitter? tumblr? fs?
    —————————
    tumblr http://itskait.tumblr.com/
    do you have one?!
    Is that you in your picture? You’re fucking CUUUUTE.
    ——————–
    Thanks & Lol yeah it’s me

• -YoursTruly

I followed everyone (;
    My tumblr is http://abeautifulworldd.com/
    twitter is http://twitter.com/JacquelineLUVEx
    formspring eh, i don’t use it anymore :P/strong>

• -Jenii

sophieee said:

summerobertsx said:

ikr? and speaking of drugs. My neighbor got arrested today for them xD
    _________
    woww..was it a total surprise? or u always suspectd him?

• -Jenii

-YoursTruly said:

I followed everyone (;
    My tumblr is http://abeautifulworldd.com/
    twitter is http://twitter.com/JacquelineLUVEx
    formspring eh, i don’t use it anymore :P/strong>
    ___________
    Btw..ur tumblr blog is rlly nice

about time somebody noticed that! she changed the lyrics to “step up and attack me, lay down hijack me”. but whatever she’s amazing either way! go demi!!!

Aug 17, 2010 @ 05:32 pm
    heartinvasion? said:
    realistgangsta said:
    wtf ou my icon didn’t change dam
    WTF is that? D:
    DON’T MAKE FUN! We can’t all control how we look in the morning…

LMAOOOO

• heartinvasion?

Fuck you Tumblr, you have too many things I want to repost and I am hella tired ;O

Grade 1 to Grade 6= Elemtentary
    Grade 7 to Grade 11= High school :P
    TF? NO 12th Grade?
    Just college!?
    *moves to montreal*
    Agreed!

heartinvasion? said:
    Here in Montreal,we dont have Middle school.

Grade 1 to Grade 6= Elemtentary
    Grade 7 to Grade 11= High school :P
    TF? NO 12th Grade?
    Just college!?
    *moves to montreal*
    *boycotts your plane & goes with you*

• Jane Doe

At my past schools, elemtary school was from kindergarden to 4th grade. Middle school was from 5th to 8th. And high school was 9th to 12th.

:l

• realistgangsta

hahaha yall like it it’s from saw the scary movie

• bluesfan3410

My school is a joke, no one does their work, always gets into fights, and drops out. The teaches don’t care what we do, and they have no control over anyone.

-YoursTruly said:
    who here is on twitter? tumblr? fs?

i wonder if she thinking about joe in this song, because just listen to the lyrics! and she might be singing a new version of the song because she wants joe to understand how she broke her heart!!!

ikr? and speaking of drugs. My neighbor got arrested today for them xD

dude seriously? what the hell. scary xD
    yeah. @ my old school these kids got arrested for selling oxycottin out of their lockers

-Jenii said:
    sophieee said:

summerobertsx said:

ikr? and speaking of drugs. My neighbor got arrested today for them xD
    _________
    woww..was it a total surprise? or u always suspectd him?

nah he always had crazy parties and i saw him drunk and stuff.
    People think that like only street people do drugs. but i live in a fancy neighborhood and went to fancy schools and like everyone there did it.

• -Jenii

sophieee said:

-Jenii said:
    sophieee said:

summerobertsx said:

ikr? and speaking of drugs. My neighbor got arrested today for them xD
    _________
    woww..was it a total surprise? or u always suspectd him?

nah he always had crazy parties and i saw him drunk and stuff.
    _______
    ikr? Ppl only judge on looks and dont realise that rich ppl can be as bad as street ppl.

• Melissa=)

lol. oh nick.
    ______

He amuses me
    ===============
    no its not just you. xD

have you guys listened to this? ITS EPIC

• Melissa=)

going back to school is one of the worst feelings in the world. :(
    but i dont go back until september. :D

• picstoburn

im going to the movies tomorrow suggestions?

• -Jenii

picstoburn said:

im going to the movies tomorrow suggestions?
    _____________
    Inception if u like action movies
    Despicable me is a rlly cutee movie
    and I heard Scott Pilgilm was rlly good

• LoveToLove

I LOVE seeing the audience :D

summerobertsx said:
    ikr? and speaking of drugs. My neighbor got arrested today for them xD

dude seriously? what the hell. scary xD
    not really. he always had creepy people in his house. and his dad was the one who turned him in the police because he refused to go to rehab.

• summerobertsx

nah he always had crazy parties and i saw him drunk and stuff.

dude. same with me, i don’t think people realize it. but they do. and a lot of times it’s even worse because rich kids can buy expensive, potent drugs

• AAC

no its not just you. xD
    _____

Okay good. Lol.

picstoburn said:
    im going to the movies tomorrow suggestions?
    dinner for schmucks was funny.
    idk any other movies playing…

alright.. so what are everyones thoughts on ZT’s response to this whole law suit deal?

i personally feel like jonas camp isn’t actually going to pursue the lawsuit. i think it was more of a threat. i dont think anything is going to change at all.

empty threat.

no way to prove zt is wrong.

the lawyers need to back off. only drawing more attention.

• -YoursTruly

Btw..ur tumblr blog is rlly nice

Thank’s girly ;D Your is too! ;D

• JB rocks my socks

my icon works
    woot woot!!!! haha

Itskait said:
    who here is on twitter? tumblr? fs?
    —————————
    tumblr http://itskait.tumblr.com/
    do you have one?!
    Is that you in your picture? You’re fucking CUUUUTE.
    ——————–
    Thanks & Lol yeah it’s me
    You’re really pretty (:

ikr? and speaking of drugs. My neighbor got arrested today for them xD

dude seriously? what the hell. scary xD
    Isn’t oxycottin like a pain reliever? I remember my mom had to take it when she broke her leg this year. But I heard you can get addicted to it… And why would you sell it in front of your locker? That’s stupid…

• AmieeDawn

Hey, you don’t happen to live in Kansas City, do you?

• blancasuarez_

JOE TOTALLY FORGOT.

to take a shot, w0ot he’s 21, <3 LMFAO. i kid i kidd.

• Itskait

who here is on twitter? tumblr? fs?
    —————————
    tumblr http://itskait.tumblr.com/
    do you have one?!
    Is that you in your picture? You’re fucking CUUUUTE.
    ——————–
    Thanks & Lol yeah it’s me
    You’re really pretty (:

• Jane Doe

Icon test.

• summerobertsx

i know isn’t it? we also had these kids who were doing an armed robbery for cocaine. but they did it on the wrong house.

but yeah, i had it when they took my tonsils out. basically it just knocks you out cold for a couple hours.

(replying to this) – Aug 17, 2010 @ 05:54 pm
    -Jenii said:
    picstoburn said:

im going to the movies tomorrow suggestions?
    _____________
    Inception if u like action movies
    Despicable me is a rlly cutee movie
    and I heard Scott Pilgilm was rlly good

thanks. my friends wants to see vampires suck -__-

• bluesfan3410

I live by lots of people that sell drugs. The cops are around here all the time. People take pills in school and sell them. The teachers don’t care. There was a bunch of people outside my house doing a drug deal a few hours ago and I knew all of them.

• Olga

Wow people are stupid these days. No one in my school really gets arrested for drugs. Last year these seniors were doing a senior prank that went horribly wrong and got police charges against them and they weren’t allowed to walk for graduation. They didn’t get arrested yet though.

picstoburn said:
    (replying to this) – Aug 17, 2010 @ 05:54 pm
    -Jenii said:
    picstoburn said:

im going to the movies tomorrow suggestions?
    _____________
    Inception if u like action movies
    Despicable me is a rlly cutee movie
    and I heard Scott Pilgilm was rlly good

thanks. my friends wants to see vampires suck -__-

it hasn’t come out yet i think.

• star19

Oh, we’re talking about schools? :D

• -YoursTruly

Twitter is over capacity. x\

——————-
    Lol you make me feel obligated to write something inspirational! But seriously that sucks and I hope you find a way to avoid being involved with that maddness.

• blancasuarez_

is everyone going to middile school here ?! am i the only sophomore here ?!

• summerobertsx

that would suck not to be able to walk for graduation. same thing happened at my school for some drug related senior prank.

Aug 17, 2010 @ 05:56 pm
    sophieee said:
    picstoburn said:
    (replying to this) – Aug 17, 2010 @ 05:54 pm
    -Jenii said:
    picstoburn said:

im going to the movies tomorrow suggestions?
    _____________
    Inception if u like action movies
    Despicable me is a rlly cutee movie
    and I heard Scott Pilgilm was rlly good

thanks. my friends wants to see vampires suck -__-

it hasn’t come out yet i think.

yes tomorrow. the 18th.

• summerobertsx

is everyone going to middile school here ?! am i the only sophomore here ?!

im a sophomore :)

• areyouonDOPE…

i dont like that song …. im such a hater :P

——————-
    My mom wants to move because it is getting really bad. It seems like every month someone new moves in and they are dealers. They get into fights all the time about money and drugs.

• Itskait

is everyone going to middile school here ?! am i the only sophomore here ?!
    —————–
    You’re not alone!

• -Jenii

Olga said:

___________
    at my school, we dont even see ppl smoking nearby (like at normal high schools).

• areyouonDOPE…

bluesfan3410 said:

one time at my school they found drugs inside a teacher’s car :\

Aug 17, 2010 @ 06:00 pm
    Itskait said:
    is everyone going to middile school here ?! am i the only sophomore here ?!

what middle school? i haven’t been to middle school for 3 years don’t let this icon fool you lol.

• blancasuarez_

Aug 17, 2010 @ 05:59 pm
    summerobertsx said:

is everyone going to middile school here ?! am i the only sophomore here ?!

im a sophomore :)
    oh cool, i though i was the only i was like ‘I FEEL LIKE A BIG KIID NOW’ lmfao. :}}

• -Jenii

bluesfan3410 said:

_________
    Omg..that rlly sucks. I cant even imagine living around ppl like that.

————————–
    Wow that’s difficult stuff to deal with day to day and I don’t blame your mom for wanting to move at all but the best advice I can find is to stay far far away from what their doing and find a way to smile day to day.

i love bubbles.

• juicy couture

If you are looking for a great selection of guaranteed and long lasting quality crystal gifts, then you are in the right place.A gift of Crystal jewelry is always appreciated, whether for yourself or as a gift for anniversaries, weddings, birthdays, graduations, housewarmings, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s and Father’s Day. Our crystal jewelry,include crystal bracelet,crystal Necklace,crystal rings,crystal pendant just make you feel good about gift giving. Natural crystal can inspire mind, purify body and mind, treat illness,change luck,and so on.Crystal jewelry are fragile and so they require gentle handling. Treated with care, they will bring you pleasure for years.

IF Joe had any concerns about breaking Demi’s heart he should not have dated her in the first place. Guys can be so dumb when it comes to understanding girls.

I START SEPT 29 (; , yees , envy me AHAHAHHA

OMFG. I am now craving pizza and Cold Stone ice cream ;O

HEY EVERYBODY :D WHATS UP

nothing bored to the max -.- you?

• xoxokatie8

No thank you

OMFG. I am now craving pizza and Cold Stone ice cream ;O

sprinkles with cake batter D: i want nowwww.

• xoxokatie8

Oh, we’re talking about school? ….

SENIOR YEAR BBY

• beccaroo

i love got dynamite<3

• -YoursTruly

sup? ;D

• heartinvasion?

Why are we always talking about school? It’s really bugging me now -_-

OMFG. I am now craving pizza and Cold Stone ice cream ;O

sprinkles with cake batter D: i want nowwww.
    Birthday cake remix is what I want :(

i started laughing at the bridge of got dynamite where all the backup dancers were like crawling in place. hahaha i cant stop laughing. I love you Demi!!

• -YoursTruly

I wanna eat :P

i have 3 more weeks of freedom /;

I don’t know about everyone else but…This summer sucked generally :'(

I start school tomorrow :(

SUCKS! jk jk she is amazing :D

going back to school is one of the worst feelings in the world. :(
    but i dont go back until september. :D
    I guess it all depends what grade you’re going too. I actually can’t wait for September, it’s my senior year :D

I spent most of my summer sick in the hospital :(

bluefans3410

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

continues…

• realistgangsta

bottoms up bottoms up throw ya hands tell security we about to tear this club up

I can’t believe they’ve been promoting Camp Rock for an entire fucking year. We should boycott the movie and Disney.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

continues…

ahaha it sucks!

• Itskait

Only song I know by her and it’s amazing.

I spent most of my summer sick in the hospital :(
    Awww that’s no fun :( what happened?

• ForeverandAlwayss

I don’t know about everyone else but…This summer sucked generally :'(

agreed.

realistgansta
    i see you finally got an icon :P

• anna.xoxo14

I can just imangine her crying in her head about Joe and singing this while plotting ways to murder Ashley Greene.

• Melissa=)

going back to school is one of the worst feelings in the world. :(
    but i dont go back until september. :D
    ======================
    i cant wait for my senior year. im going to be a junior. im almost there. :)

Aug 17, 2010 @ 04:37 pm
    Olga said:

I spent most of my summer sick in the hospital :(
    Awww that’s no fun :( what happened?

I had kidney stones for 3 weeks and then they had to get them out by surgery :( I was sick for 5 weeks :(

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

continues…

ahaha it sucks!

lol, YAH.
    I sympathgize :)
    you poor duck.
    random…:P

I don’t know about everyone else but…This summer sucked generally :'(

agreed.

noice :)

going back to school is one of the worst feelings in the world. :(
    but i dont go back until september. :D
    ======================
    i cant wait for my senior year. im going to be a junior. im almost there. :)
    Good luck! :) Junior year is one of the hardest, but trust me you’ll survive!

• lovedemilovato

Amazing song:)

• realistgangsta

yes yo but i’m about to change it

• BigDarius

amazing.

• ForeverandAlwayss

icon check.

• Melissa=)

going back to school is one of the worst feelings in the world. :(
    but i dont go back until september. :D
    ======================
    i cant wait for my senior year. im going to be a junior. im almost there. :)
    Good luck! :) Junior year is one of the hardest, but trust me you’ll survive!
    =======================
    aw. thanks. :)

• suckit

people won’t be on as much cuz school started:(

BigDarius said:

amazing.
    is that you in your icon?

• Itskait

SOMEONE COME UP WITH AN INSULTING NICKNAME FOR THE JONAS BROTHERS PLEASE!
    —————
    Justin Bieber

I spent most of my summer sick in the hospital :(
    Awww that’s no fun :( what happened?

Ouch! :( that sounds incredibly painful! What exactly are kidney stones? I’ve heard of it, but I was never really explained as to what it is.

• JonasandMileyPones

Hoping my icon works… hmmm…

• BigDarius

BigDarius said:

amazing.
    is that you in your icon?

very possibly…why?

• NeverShoutNeverrr

cool.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

SOMEONE COME UP WITH AN INSULTING NICKNAME FOR THE JONAS BROTHERS PLEASE

just use your name. ;)

• JonasandMileyPones

Yay. It does. And it’s flawless. :D

SOMEONE COME UP WITH AN INSULTING NICKNAME FOR THE JONAS BROTHERS PLEASE!
    —————
    Justin Bieber
    HAHAHAH… NO

• JonasandMileyPones

SOMEONE COME UP WITH AN INSULTING NICKNAME FOR THE JONAS BROTHERS PLEASE

_______

Ummm, Gtfo?

• Timber

cool.
    _

LMAO! Your icon’s incredible. xD

going back to school is one of the worst feelings in the world. :(
    but i dont go back until september. :D
    ======================
    i cant wait for my senior year. im going to be a junior. im almost there. :)
    Good luck! :) Junior year is one of the hardest, but trust me you’ll survive!
    =======================
    aw. thanks. :)
    Haha you’re welcome :)

very possibly…why?

hot!!!

• BigDarius

hot!!!

Thanks Anon ;)

• iusedtobelovedrunk

If anyone can find me a gif of eli blocking fitz punch that i can use on here, i’ll love you for forever and a day

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Timber said:
    LMAO! Your icon’s incredible. xD

LOL i told you. (;

I spent most of my summer sick in the hospital :(
    Awww that’s no fun :( what happened?

I also had them last summer lol :( but I eat too much calcium and a little stones form in my kidney. They look like little rocks. People that have them say they are worse than having a baby.

Awhhhh…
    In england we don’t have cool things like…
    FRESHMAN, SENIOR and whatnot -_- lol :P

• JonasandMileyPones

I start school in 13 days. And I still haven’t went School shooping. :l

• iusedtobelovedrunk

People that have them say they are worse than having a baby.

TRUE EFFIN FACTS! Mine literally had me laying on the hositpal waiting room bathroom floor. Which is big, because I’m extreme OCD

• Itskait

SOMEONE COME UP WITH AN INSULTING NICKNAME FOR THE JONAS BROTHERS PLEASE!
    —————
    Justin Bieber
    HAHAHAH… NO
    Chill out I happen to like his music, you just left an open oppurtunity for a good joke.

i have bieber fever, andy aids, and sonic sars

I hope you live -_-

O_o
    If that isn’t bull…
    WOAH

• JonasandMileyPones

i have bieber fever, andy aids, and sonic sars

_____

Oh lord….

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i have bieber fever, andy aids, and sonic sars

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i have bieber fever, andy aids, and sonic sars

I spent most of my summer sick in the hospital :(
    Awww that’s no fun :( what happened?

Oh, ok. Omg and how do you get them out? Just through surgery? Because I saw a movie once (The Man in the Iron Mask) and one of the guys in it had kidney stones and he pissed them out. Of course the movie took place in like the 1600’s

• iusedtobelovedrunk

O_o
    If that isn’t bull…
    WOAH

it’s not bull. double pinky swear. it was the worst pain i’ve ever been in in my life.

• xBehindthesehazeleyes

<3 Demi.
    You go girl. I love this song.
    Its one of my favorites from her.
    :) Love herr.
    Bet she does think about Joe when she sings it :P hahaha

i have bieber fever, andy aids, and sonic sars

ROFLLL!

Awhhhh…
    In england we don’t have cool things like…
    FRESHMAN, SENIOR and whatnot -_- lol :P
    Awww you don’t?? That kinda just takes the fun out of high school, doesn’t it?

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

i have bieber fever, andy aids, and sonic sars

i also caught mason malaria

O_o
    If that isn’t bull…
    WOAH

> D:

Awhhhh…
    In england we don’t have cool things like…
    FRESHMAN, SENIOR and whatnot -_- lol :P
    Awww you don’t?? That kinda just takes the fun out of high school, doesn’t it?

I KNOW!
    I just want it to be like mean girls!
    *crys*
    LIFE SUCKS

• Timber

i also caught mason malaria
    _

Oh my God. xD

I spent most of my summer sick in the hospital :(
    Awww that’s no fun :( what happened?

Yeah, that’s how they are suppose to come if they are small enough. But second time they were too big.

• lovedemilovato

I KNOW!
    I just want it to be like mean girls!
    *crys*
    LIFE SUCKS

What is school like in england? :o

Okay BYE gggguyss…
    Family call… *sigh*

• picstoburn

so this is where everyone is lol.

O_o
    If that isn’t bull…
    WOAH

It’s true, I thought I was going die it was so bad

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i have bieber fever, andy aids, and sonic sars

i also caught mason malaria

brb dying.

• peacelovehearts

is everyone going to middile school here ?! am i the only sophomore here ?!
    Nahhh, I’m a Junior… o_O

• Olga

Really what happened?? In my school these guys broke into the school at like 3am, and put like these zip-ties on the lockers so that people couldn’t open their lockers. They put baby powder on the floor and then got one of the fire extinguishers and that set off the fire alarm. Then they sprayed it all over the hall way.

• summerobertsx

the kids at my school well old school were so stupid because we get random drug tested. -.- and if you fail you get suspended possibly expelled

• peacelovehearts

I think you should be able to pimp out your formspring with music… Just a thought :P

• Jonas_Chica

Jenii said:
    Here in Montreal,we dont have Middle school.

Grade 1 to Grade 6= Elemtentary
    Grade 7 to Grade 11= High school :P
    ________________________________

OMG i’m from Montreal 2!!!!!! Startin sec 3 next week, senior baby!!!!!!!!

summerobertsx said:
    Well, this year i have fullout IB, in like all my classes besides Drama instead of half IB/Pre-IB/AP. I’m gonna die. Oh, & idk anyone at lunch & all my friends have NO classes with me. FML

you do the IB program? so does my friend. haha
    Unfortunately..
    Whatever you do.. DON”T DO IT! D;
    It’s legit suicidal.. Not even joking…

• -YoursTruly

Hey hey (; wassup? ;D

• lovedemilovato

Really? I was up all last night watching all these fanmade Demi/Selena videos.. It was kinda depressing if you asked me. xD

I watched some last night too :o I almost cried watching one xD

Itskait said:
    —————–
    That sucks big time I dropped the IB program for DE classes.
    Pshhhh, lucky.
    I wish i could drop it, but my parents would shoot me :P

SENIOR!!!!!

• MileyIsSoSmiley

I love that Song :))

HELLO.

• Olga

I have orientation tomorrow, and start school on Monday. I can’t wait. :)
    I had orientation today & i was all excited….
    Till i got my schedule -____-
    Then that excitement went straight out the window
    Damn, that must of been a really sucky schedule! What was on your schedule?
    What does IB/Pre-IB/AP mean? We don’t have that where I am…

Unfortunately..
    Whatever you do.. DON”T DO IT! D;
    It’s legit suicidal.. Not even joking…

oh trust me. i came from private school where everything was insanely difficult and the work load was absurd. i’m glad to be leaving.

but my friend who does IB hates it, she legit does just as much as i did last year. and with hard classes.

• star19

DID JOE FORGET?
    i kid. :p

• Itskait

That sucks big time I dropped the IB program for DE classes.
    Pshhhh, lucky.
    I wish i could drop it, but my parents would shoot me :P
    —————————
    That sucks my dad was really iffy about me leaving the program and then once he realized it was basicaly made for people who wanted to travel abroud to go to college he was all good. That and alot of persuading.

Olga said:
    I have orientation tomorrow, and start school on Monday. I can’t wait. :)
    I had orientation today & i was all excited….
    Till i got my schedule -____-
    Then that excitement went straight out the window
    Damn, that must of been a really sucky schedule! What was on your schedule?
    What does IB/Pre-IB/AP mean? We don’t have that where I am…
    It’s like an advanced program.
    With work that is extremely hard & makes you want to shoot yourself with your own pickle gun -__-

• sophieee

we’re talking about school?

JOE FORGOT!

JOE FORGOT!

your mom forgot.

Random fact: I once ate a piece of my shit just to see what it would taste like

• realistgangsta

wtf ou my icon didn’t change dam

• Itskait

What does IB/Pre-IB/AP mean? We don’t have that where I am…
    —————–
    Be glad it is basicaly a program that is insanely difficult and consumes your life. It is made to make you look good for top knotch colleges all around the world. It is a good thing but you kind of sign your life away when you start the program.

Aug 17, 2010 @ 05:06 pm
    Live Like There… said:
    picstoburn said:

am I the only Nelena supporter in OU?

i am weird. one minute I say Taylena is meant to be, and the other Nelena is my fave celeb couple :S

i never really liked taylena :p

realistgangsta said:
    wtf ou my icon didn’t change dam

eww take that off.

Olga said:
    I have orientation tomorrow, and start school on Monday. I can’t wait. :)
    I had orientation today & i was all excited….
    Till i got my schedule -____-
    Then that excitement went straight out the window
    Damn, that must of been a really sucky schedule! What was on your schedule?
    What does IB/Pre-IB/AP mean? We don’t have that where I am…
    It’s like an advanced program.
    Oooh that sounds bad. The curriculum here in Jersey is different cause we don’t have any of that here.

realistgangsta said:
    wtf ou my icon didn’t change dam
    WTF is that? D:

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

So I just made some names:

NickJPossum ( I saw an anon call Nick a possum and I was like bitch, I have been calling Nick a possum since day 1)

MCDTranny

DylanandColyolsen

Wow you come up with a lot when you bored in fashion class that is being taught by a perverted pedo bear.

realistgangsta thats a really disturbing icon

heartinvasion? said:
    OMG! LEONARDO DICAPRIO DIED!? ;O
    In the Titanic… yes :P

Right… ;P

• -Jenii

Here in Montreal,we dont have Middle school.

Grade 1 to Grade 6= Elemtentary
    Grade 7 to Grade 11= High school :P

Aug 17, 2010 @ 06:10 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

and be able to change the font color.

I’m a Junior fortunately. I just want to end school period. -_-

I KNOW!
    I just want it to be like mean girls!
    *crys*
    LIFE SUCKS

What is school like in england? :o

Like hogwarts, without the magic…And Daniel Radcliffe.
    :P

Awhhhh…
    In england we don’t have cool things like…
    FRESHMAN, SENIOR and whatnot -_- lol :P
    Awww you don’t?? That kinda just takes the fun out of high school, doesn’t it?

I KNOW!
    I just want it to be like mean girls!
    *crys*
    LIFE SUCKS
    I wish my school was like Mean Girls. But my school is just full of really “ghetto” people. -_-

heartinvasion? said:
    I’m a Junior fortunately. I just want to end school period. -_-
    I hear you on that :/

• incredibleDemi

i really do love this song… <3

• picstoburn

i wish school would start already -__-

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

am I the only Nelena supporter in OU?

• LovatoLoveXO

HEY EVERYBODY :D WHATS UP

• iusedtobelovedrunk
  • picstoburn

am I the only Nelena supporter in OU?

i used to stan for them. now i really don’t care about celebs couples unless it’s zanessa.

• Dessiree

Off topic..

Miley looks goreous in this picture

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I have orientation tomorrow, and start school on Monday. I can’t wait. :)

• LoveToLove

i also caught mason malaria

______

sweet baby jesus o_O

what camera are you using?

• lovedemilovato

incredibleDemi said:
    i really do love this song… <3
    ---
    Aw, Nick and Demi icon<3 I know it'll never happen, but i just can't help like them together D:

• NeverShoutNeverrr

I spent most of my summer sick in the hospital :(
    Awww that’s no fun :( what happened?

Owww that sucks… And I feel pain just thinking about it… How do you get rid of it for good?

i hate the jonas brothers but my friend went to that concert last night.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

picstoburn said:

am I the only Nelena supporter in OU?

She’s so talented (:
    but she scares me at times….

• incredibleDemi

i really do love this song… <3

Aw, Nick and Demi icon<3 I know it’ll never happen, but i just can’t help like them together D:
    Yeah, but i honestly really love them together as friends. (: and Demi&Selena icon? i freaking miss them, D:

• lalajonas

i dislike her but girl can sing!:)

Live Like There… said:
    I have orientation tomorrow, and start school on Monday. I can’t wait. :)
    I had orientation today & i was all excited….
    Till i got my schedule -____-
    Then that excitement went straight out the window

2 more days until I have orientation! boooooo

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

incredibleDemi said:

i really do love this song… <3
    ---
    --------
    -----
    nemi <33

• lovedemilovato

i really do love this song… <3

I miss them too, I was just watching their video blogs from a long time ago. :(

I spent most of my summer sick in the hospital :(
    Awww that’s no fun :( what happened?

There isn’t really a way but my doctor wants to put me on medicine so they have a better chance of not coming back. I keep getting pain in my kidney and it’s little stones that i’m always going to have.

• Olga

I have orientation tomorrow, and start school on Monday. I can’t wait. :)
    I had orientation today & i was all excited….
    Till i got my schedule -____-
    Then that excitement went straight out the window
    Damn, that must of been a really sucky schedule! What was on your schedule?

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

peacelovehearts said:

Live Like There… said:
    I have orientation tomorrow, and start school on Monday. I can’t wait. :)
    I had orientation today & i was all excited….
    Till i got my schedule -____-
    Then that excitement went straight out the window
    i am kinda scared bc i am entering middle school. :\

• realistgangsta

selia is that you

realistgangsta said:

selia is that you

yeah. where is your icon from??

I spent most of my summer sick in the hospital :(
    Awww that’s no fun :( what happened?

Awwww I really hope you get better! That sounds so horrible to have. I thought calcium was supposed to be good. I guess it has a dark side to it…

• realistgangsta

well it was the 3 ninjas did it change selia

realistgangsta said:

well it was the 3 ninjas did it change selia

i see no icon now

• summerobertsx

any sophomores in the house?

i am kinda scared bc i am entering middle school. :\

middle school was the TIME OF MY LIFE. seriously, when you’re in it, it’s not fun. but towards the end of 8th grade, personally i was really bummed to leave

• lovedemilovato

any sophomores in the house?

wooo, mee:)

OMG! LEONARDO DICAPRIO DIED!? ;O

Live Like There… said:
    I have orientation tomorrow, and start school on Monday. I can’t wait. :)
    I had orientation today & i was all excited….
    Till i got my schedule -____-
    Then that excitement went straight out the window
    i am kinda scared bc i am entering middle school. :\
    Aaah middle school… 2 of the best years of my life :)

…*sigh**shoots self*

Olga said:
    I have orientation tomorrow, and start school on Monday. I can’t wait. :)
    I had orientation today & i was all excited….
    Till i got my schedule -____-
    Then that excitement went straight out the window
    Damn, that must of been a really sucky schedule! What was on your schedule?

heartinvasion? said:
    OMG! LEONARDO DICAPRIO DIED!? ;O
    In the Titanic… yes :P

• incredibleDemi

i really do love this song… <3

I miss them too, I was just watching their video blogs from a long time ago. :(

why did you say leo died???

• Itskait

any sophomores in the house?
    Whoop!

you do the IB program? so does my friend. haha

• tanziexx

Go DEMI!

• peacelovehearts

any sophomores in the house?
    Junior :P

—————–
    That sucks big time I dropped the IB program for DE classes.

I love that song.

• heartinvasion?

I love that song. GETITDEMI.

• heartinvasion?

I wonder if she thinks of Joe now that she sings it…

I love that song.

Love your icon. Hahaha :)

• Maddie

I was there <3

• Melissa=)

love that song. :)

loved this new version! COME TO PORTUGAL DEMI

• evanescence

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G

• -YoursTruly

who here is on twitter? tumblr? fs?

• -Jenii

-YoursTruly said:

who here is on twitter? tumblr? fs?
    ________
    twitter: http://twitter.com/XxJenii
    tumblr: http://xxjen.tumblr.com/ :P

• summerobertsx

here in utah only two highschools do the IB program. and one of the highschools no one even shows up to school. so it’s pointless

realistgangsta said:
    wtf ou my icon didn’t change dam
    WTF is that? D:
    DON’T MAKE FUN! We can’t all control how we look in the morning…

• Olga

What does IB/Pre-IB/AP mean? We don’t have that where I am…
    —————–
    Wow… If I did have that program I would never want to go to school. Damn that would make senior year a living hell…

-Jenii said:
    Here in Montreal,we dont have Middle school.

Grade 1 to Grade 6= Elemtentary
    Grade 7 to Grade 11= High school :P

7-8 is middle.

• heartinvasion?

Here in Montreal,we dont have Middle school.

Grade 1 to Grade 6= Elemtentary
    Grade 7 to Grade 11= High school :P
    TF? NO 12th Grade?
    Just college!?
    *moves to montreal*

• Jane Doe

-YoursTruly said:

who here is on twitter? tumblr? fs?
    ;)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Here in Montreal,we dont have Middle school.

Grade 1 to Grade 6= Elemtentary
    Grade 7 to Grade 11= High school :P

7-8 is middle.

Please read.

-YoursTruly said:
    who here is on twitter? tumblr? fs?
    http://formspring.me/peaceandhearts (:

• Itskait

who here is on twitter? tumblr? fs?
    —————————