Miley Cyrus Fan Meetings, Video SET PIX

miley-amp-set-pix-4

‘Who Owns My Heart‘ video set (?) + photos from 98.7 AMParazzi. Thx everyone!

• Moonbeam

Maybe she looks pissed because some radio station from Michigan told fans to stalk her & sent their photos to them and the “winner” will get 1000$. So a lot of those people are there for the money, I guess, I’d be annoyed too.
    ________

Ikr! How would you feel if people want to make money by just taking a picture with you?
    The bad thing about this stupid radio campaign is that half of the people that are hunting her for pictures now are not even fans but some homeless old Hobos that want to get 1000 bucks.

• ellygance

Can’t wait to see her new music video :P
    Me too.
    I’m so excited. :D

she looks soooo bad and ugly in this pics, she almost looks drunk!!! i hate that she always looks like she just wake up, and like she doesnt even take a shower, woowww sooo fucking disgusting!!!

• Jazz_

seriously miley IS UGLY!!! and thats no an opinion is the truth and is a fact!!! her face is soo huge and fat, and that hair eww so gross!! and why in her face always soo fucking greasy??? is really disgusting…. ey bitch just watch your face!!!

Who says it’s a fact? and who can even say it? it’s YOUR opinion.

• yelyah

oh,stfu

Me too.
    I’m so excited. :D

It’ll be awesome, thought. :)

gottalent? said:

In the pic she look like “I smiled in your dumb pic now lets get this over with”.
    I agree. I think she dosnt care about
    her fans that much anymore
    totally agree!! but ey with that horrible, ugly and greasy face i can understand that she hate take pictures lol!!!

• ellygance

Me too.
    I’m so excited. :D

It’ll be awesome, thought. :)
    Oh, yeah, I wonder what it going to be like.
    Hope there’s no hate comment like on ‘Can’t Be Tamed’.

• Jazz_

Maybe she just wants to live like a normal teenager one day in her life.

• Notion

• anna.xoxo14

I agree. I think she dosnt care about
    her fans that much anymore
    GTFO and STFU stupid anon…Jesus Christ what are you like 12? And I don’t think you’re any better looking.

• gottalent?

Somewhat I’m excited today, isthere something big happening?

Me too.
    I’m so excited. :D

It’ll be awesome, thought. :)
    Oh, yeah, I wonder what it going to be like.
    Hope there’s no hate comment like on ‘Can’t Be Tamed’.

I hope too but I’m sure it will have hate comments as always -__-

• BangThatDrum

Notion said:

________

• Notion

________

___

I know, I’d be more than rude to them! :/

• ellygance

It’ll be awesome, thought. :)
    Oh, yeah, I wonder what it going to be like.
    Hope there’s no hate comment like on ‘Can’t Be Tamed’.

I hope too but I’m sure it will have hate comments as always -__-
    True. :/

• BangThatDrum

This radio station is seriously sick. Who sends people out to make pictures to win a contest? Leave her alone for once O_o

• BangThatDrum

Notion said:

________

___

I know, I’d be more than rude to them! :/
    _________

How do people expect from Miley to get not annoyed and freak out at times?

• Hollieluvsux

BangThatDrum said:

I love your icon <3
    Mary kate & ashley,Havnt seen them in agees

• Notion

How do people expect from Miley to get not annoyed and freak out at times?

___

Because they expect her to be “perfect”… Or they just love hating for no reason :P

• BangThatDrum

Hollieluvsux said:

BangThatDrum said:

I love your icon <3
    Mary kate & ashley,Havnt seen them in agees
    _________

Thanks =’D I adored them! Still do in my heart =]

• Jazz_

It’ll be awesome, thought. :)
    Oh, yeah, I wonder what it going to be like.
    Hope there’s no hate comment like on ‘Can’t Be Tamed’.

I hope too but I’m sure it will have hate comments as always -__-
    True. :/

Whatever, haters are just jealous and/or immature.

• BangThatDrum

Notion said:

How do people expect from Miley to get not annoyed and freak out at times?

___

_____

Hehe true, true ;) I like you already ;)

• Notion

How do people expect from Miley to get not annoyed and freak out at times?

___

_____

Hehe true, true ;) I like you already ;)

__

Haha.. Thaanks <3 :)

• BangThatDrum

Notion said:

How do people expect from Miley to get not annoyed and freak out at times?

___

_____

Hehe true, true ;) I like you already ;)

__

Haha.. Thaanks <3 :)
    _______

Are you from USA =]?

• Notion

How do people expect from Miley to get not annoyed and freak out at times?

___

_____

Hehe true, true ;) I like you already ;)

__

Haha.. Thaanks <3 :)
    _______

Are you from USA =]?

____

No… Unfortunately not :/ From Europe… And you? :)

• gottalent?

Ya your right all they would do is “hate” on the new music video, while I just don’t care and enjoy.

• ellygance

It’ll be awesome, thought. :)
    Oh, yeah, I wonder what it going to be like.
    Hope there’s no hate comment like on ‘Can’t Be Tamed’.

I hope too but I’m sure it will have hate comments as always -__-
    True. :/

Whatever, haters are just jealous and/or immature.

Yeah, they need to stop drinking that haterade.

• mileyistheboss

I like the picture of her with the girl with the justin bieber shirt xD

• Moonbeam

mileyistheboss said:
    I like the picture of her with the girl with the justin bieber shirt xD

I like this one (that OU didnt post, of course)

• Jazz_

It’ll be awesome, thought. :)
    Oh, yeah, I wonder what it going to be like.
    Hope there’s no hate comment like on ‘Can’t Be Tamed’.

I hope too but I’m sure it will have hate comments as always -__-
    True. :/

Whatever, haters are just jealous and/or immature.

Yeah, they need to stop drinking that haterade.

LOL! :)

• mileyistheboss

I love how out of all the nice pictures oceanup pics the blurriest one with their faces like -.-

• mqacjt

GHBqa4 bxwiimdnsmlm, [url=http://vuxomxyirkcg.com/]vuxomxyirkcg[/url], [link=http://sgozbarlgmer.com/]sgozbarlgmer[/link], http://ekxrxbuoqvuk.com/

• Hilary

98.7 AMParazzi.

So they had a contest for people to stalk miley and win money?
    No wonder why there have been negative fan stories on Ou.

• ellygance

It’ll be awesome, thought. :)
    Oh, yeah, I wonder what it going to be like.
    Hope there’s no hate comment like on ‘Can’t Be Tamed’.

I hope too but I’m sure it will have hate comments as always -__-
    True. :/

Whatever, haters are just jealous and/or immature.

Yeah, they need to stop drinking that haterade.

LOL! :)
    ;P

LOVE MILEY!

• Moonbeam

The Who Owns My Heart video sounds interesting:

Oh my sweet baby Jesus- Miley Cyrus is fucking HOT in person! On set for her new vid!!! ?
    7:53 AM Aug 16th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

All I have to say: Miley Cyrus’ new video will be WOW! Think Britney on this one ppl…
    about 16 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Soooo BEAT for the video shoot! Watch me dirty dancing soon!!! Hahahaha!!! Miley is the best!
    about 13 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

The Who Owns My Heart video sounds interesting:

7:53 AM Aug 16th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

about 16 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

about 13 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

It will be hot ! :P

• lalajonas

you got the virus shake it like cyrus moving your hips like yeahhh! love her haters stay mad:)

Nobody’s here.

• poop

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• m

why are people saying she’s looks mad in the first pic. She looks happy in it. You haters need to get your eyes checked

as is a fact that selena cant sing and you gonna get mad because of that.
    An then you complain about selena hater when you’re a Miley hater well, that shows that you’re a superficial person, i really fell sorry for you

• .Peppermint.

She’s look’s tired,bored.

• oxoemmaoxo

Love her

lalajonas

I WANT HER LEGS. ugh.
    btw i have the blue button down shirt she’s wearing.

• EmmaLC

I love how people get on Taylor Momsen’s case for what she wears, but look at Miley’s outfit.
    Short shorts, low cut top … not much difference.

• EmmaLC

LOL @ quoting Lady Sovereign.

• gymnastlovee95

She’s so pretty! People who are calling her ugly, GETALIFE. I bet you don’t look any better! Love her! But dislike her style lately, lol, all she wears is a white shirt with a black bra underneath don’t you think she would get tired of it?!

In the other Picture’s with older teenagers and adult present, she is smiling. She also doesn’t post on Miley World anymore, but uses other ways which are normally for adults and older teens to get her messages out. Humm, look like she is serious about not wanting anymore young fans, but still wants the fans who grew up with her and are her age or older. I don’t blame her. She will never move on if she doesn’t embrace her older teen and adult fans and puts a little distance between her tween and younger fans. Disney and Nick need to get some tweenage or younger stars to work with for their shows and let the older crowd move on so they can have a chance at becomming successful.

• suzii18023

I like her outfit haa(:

• Stranger

I hope it’s not too over the top. I’m tired of all the sexy crap she’s doing lately.

• gymnastlovee95

_____

Ik, i kinda am too but hey look at it this way, there’s other teenagers doing way worse than her. Shes an angel compared to me & my friends lol.

preach that shit anon and miley look cute

• BangThatDrum

gymnastlovee95 said:

_____

_________

What do you mean she’s just being awesome I love her latest CD and music video :O but.. that’s maybe because I’m close to 20?

That one black and white set photo isn’t real.

Go to 0:49

• lalajonas

Aug 17, 2010 @ 09:46 am

lalajonas

yes anon?

man i hope it’s over the top so it can be big on youtube and hate or love her it’s still a obession

no offence, but all your fucking facts are fucking lies. i’m a huge miley fan, and i hate selens, demi, taylor, jb, bieber…but at least i don’t say ‘this is a fact’. it’s a fucking opinion ppl, and i don’t go around saying shit about ppl. itf i ahte someone i keep it to myself!

• Gable16

MILEY is awesome!

• Jazz_

I wonder why is for the “big big bang” music video :|

• Sandrine

aww gorgeous! >3 her tew much! love her more and more each day!

• realistgangsta

gable16 i like you.You should come on more

• Gable16

thank you. i don’t come on too often, cuz i get very pissed at some ppl’s words, lol…again i keep hate to myself most of the time.

• SelGomezLove..x

Look Wt Shesz Weariin IdiOt
    Parentsz Wouldnt Wna See Ther Kiidsz Takiin Piksz Wiihv Sum1 Lyk Her ..
    Disgusting

• ellygance

Love her. :D

• gottalent?

• Hollieluvsux

gottalent? said:

I agree. I think she dosnt care about
    her fans that much anymore

I don’t see anything wrong with what she is wearing?

• Jazz_

Good to have some news of her :)

• heartinvasion?

Aw, she looks all smiley and well here.

• anna.xoxo14

I wonder how many pictures Miley has taken with fans…Personally, I would get really annoyed if people asked me for pictures everywhere I go so don’t go hating on her because she doesn’t look thrilled to be posing with a little girl.

I’m bored, ask me something :)

• ellygance

gottalent? said:

I agree. I think she dosnt care about
    her fans that much anymore
    Or she’s probably tired.

• yelyah

i first thought it was Video SEX PIX..

• gottalent?

Just saying how it looks like.

Can’t wait to see her new music video :P

maybe thats why but i didnt see a picture of her smiling lately with fans (adult or child) … she should be gratefull for whoever like her music because without fans she is nobody

• hottiegirl

————————–
    fuck off !! cant wait 4 her video

• LeatherStuddedKiss22

ohhhh yeah!! rocking a muse shirt!! <3
    i love this girl and i can NOT WAIT for her music video!!! SQUEE!!!!! *jumps up and down in my chair*
    i love you miley<3 and all the haters…go be stupid and immature on another post :P

• BangThatDrum

Notion said:

How do people expect from Miley to get not annoyed and freak out at times?

___

_____

Hehe true, true ;) I like you already ;)

__

Haha.. Thaanks <3 :)
    _______

Are you from USA =]?

____

No… Unfortunately not :/ From Europe… And you? :)
    _______

Hehe :D Me too!

• Notion

Hehe :D Me too!

__

where exactly? :P

I agree. I think she dosnt care about
    her fans that much anymore

Come on, I prefer she with her greasy face than a perfect Barbie that cannot go out without any makeup. She’s a person, don’t you undestand?

• mileyistheboss