Demi Lovato FALLS Remember December

Thx Georgina!

Around the web

how the hell is she lip syncing? whoever said that is a retard

demi is not lip synching yur an idiot if yu think tht

• annielovatolove

1.01!

• TalulaMe

phew! saved that one

• martha00m

what second does she fall??????????

• entwinedintime

wow. she like screams the lyrics. o.0

• Butterflyy

wasnt that bad

well obviously she’s lip syncing.

• dublover

she does a lot better than i would ever do dancing around on stage in 3-5inch heels. i would have already broken my neck. Plus Demi is clumsy its one of her cute attributes.

when she’s on the ground for a good bit?
    she covers it up pretty well

• x__HelloDrama

aw, poor Demi

what timmeee? i dotn wanna ruin anything for myslef yet im going to the show on saturday

• x__HelloDrama

gotta love her though

• Butterflyy

damn now i got remember december stuck in my head

1:01

• Eninaj

I’m sorry but it’s not a true Demi show unless she falls! ;) she styled it out really good! Can’t wait untill Demi cmes the UK!!!! :)

• x__HelloDrama

actaully, wasnt even that bad. :p

• Jane Doe

lol

LMAO. She played it off very well. :P

• x__HelloDrama

Butterflyy said:

damn now i got remember december stuck in my head

Heh, same.

• Jane Doe

I can’t even see the video.
    -_-

• Jane Doe

I can’t even see the video.
    -_-

You’ve obviously never been to one of her concerts if you think that.

• Jane Doe

Double post.
    My bad.
    >.<

• StephanieLynn

She handled it well. :D
    It seemed like she didn’t even fall! :)
    Nice Job. <3

Lip syncing my ass!! You crazy girl!! Lol you can hear the breaths she takes! Oh my miss Demi you are constantly falling and I love it!

• Butterflyy

does anyone here like maroon 5?

• Jane Doe
  • Jane Doe

Butterflyy said:

does anyone here like maroon 5?

I don’t.

• MissSmiley

Haha, I admit, took me time to realize when she fell :)

I’m bored.

• Butterflyy

Jane Doe said:

Butterflyy said:

does anyone here like maroon 5?

I don’t.

okay. =]

• Butterflyy

okay im gonna join the train and put my formspring here lol

Oh god i love her.Lmao that was funny.She covered it well though.

• Its called Jaylor

ehhh no big deal..

• MallaM

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

• MallaM

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

• picstoburn

morning people :)

gotta love her . i cant wait for her 3rd album

• claymm

at least it wasn’t like this one on the Burnin’ Up tour..

• Signorina. aNonimo

Aug 18, 2010 @ 06:59 am
    claymm said:

at least it wasn’t like this one on the Burnin’ Up tour..
    *****************
    LMAO..that was quite a fall!

• Signorina. aNonimo

Where is everybody?

I don’t come to OU as often..my baby comes first…I miss out on alot!

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

haha, old news. She always falls.. nothing really new. But she made it look like she meant to do it.. she’s still cool ;)

• soselenasexy

haha thats what you get when your rude to selena bitch!!

OMG JUSTIN BIEBER’S PENIS GREW!!!!!!!!!! its probably 7 inches now!!!!!

OMG JUSTIN BIEBER’S PENIS GREW!!!!!!!!!! its probably 7 inches now!!!!!

• unique

Fierce!!! so classy how demi handled it…

• INeedAHero

NeedAHero I’m going to sleep it’s like 4 a.m here very very tired o_O hahaha Good night :D
    ___
    Aww :P Ok. It was nice talking to ya! Night! :)

• Yo.

You guys in America are crazy for staying up that long :P

• BigDarius

that was kinda embarrassing but she played it off well.

Her background singers sound WEIRD.

follow @NiamhhOx on twitter please :)

• Watch your back

You guys in America are crazy for staying up that long :P

Lmao. Yes. :DD

• Jazz_

Hey! :D

• 27nevergiveuphope27

haha nice save:D if it was me I probably would of landed right on my face:P

• Jazz_

Aw, everybody’s gone :(

• Yo.

I love the way demi preforms, all that hair flicking would get me dizzy :/ lol

• -Hibz-

It wasnt that bad of a fall.

• .Peppermint.

what a gay fall lol…i thought she like fell really bad but you could hardly notice. i had to watch it 3 times… -_-

• picstoburn
  • Oh SNAP

LOL.

If it’s the one at 1:01, she made it look like she meant to fall.. xD

• AmuHinamori

Let’s see if my gif works!

• AmuHinamori

It doesn’t. This moving icon thing isn’t very much fun for me :(.

And tour has officially started haha it’s not until Demi has her 1st on stage fall that you can call it a tour haha.

i love how she played that off.
    good girl (:

• maddiegirl8637

she covered that very well.

• DemiRox

you would hardly notice because she coveres it up well with going on here knees ans kept singing she is an amazing singer hope she comes to ireland ! ! xx

hehe its not a tour w/o demi falling XD gotta love this girl

• SoRawSUgAr

I love when Demi falls, I’m not being mean at all i love her, i just find it cute lol when in her walmart soundcheck she started laughing so much :P

• sknidzhmlow

h8wESl bcikpfcoedof, [url=http://nzstprzalfun.com/]nzstprzalfun[/url], [link=http://tyvdzfhlskra.com/]tyvdzfhlskra[/link], http://cibvstmgnako.com/

• SummerLove768

lmao i love it to , she makes it seem like she ment to do it, she is a really great dancer!

• natjbguitargirl

ha she played it off smart

• tanziexx

well obviously she’s lip syncing

Dude Really? She is sooo not lip syncing! Shes really singing Dumbass!!

• beccaroo

lmaoo aww but thats typical demi :)

• urluvismydrugg

god celebs are always falling on stage. so clumsy. here’s a thought. maybe she shouldn’t be wearing heals like that, eh? there’s a thought.

• urluvismydrugg

luff dis song<3

• becca

lol bless demi always falls over and im gonna follow the trend too and put my formspring

• marie

she’s a professional :) she just ignored it,, gotta love her!

haha Demi is a pro at falling now.. she makes it look like it was suppose to happen. lol
    love her! :)

• jemi_loverx3

haha her and Joe have somethin’ in common! They’re both clumsy :) It’s cute though!

• PeaceandLovato

She is really good live and you can tell it isn’t lip synching because you can hear her breathing! I didn’t even know she fell until I watched again

• annielovatolove

there coming to england!!!

• chloe:)

I love demi, wish I was going to the tour :(
    but I live in England,
    first?<3

• Liz.

Wow, nice save. :)

• madi

it’s 2:50 in the morning here in Venezuela, im so sleepy, but i dont wanna turn off the computer
    oh, BTW…I’m first

• jannetgirl147

omg well thats embarrassing
    you could hardly tell tho

• ada456

Activity is the only timberland boots uk road to knowledge .A free timberland boot man obtains knowledge from many sources 1 besides books .

• CyrusGomezLovato

must been embarrassing . i would probably laugh it out though xD

• LoveToLove

hahaha she just ignored it

• Hilary- AVLUVER

GOOD SAFE. Follow @HeyAlexiss on twitterrr GO DEMII Happyy birthdayy

demi and falls its like peanut and butter

• CyrusGomezLovato

Haha she’s clumsy, i love her <3

• xBehindthesehazeleyes

x) Hahaha Awe thats so adorable though.
    Well Demi thats what happens when you dance in 5 inch heels on a stage. :0
    Shes clumsy, thats so cute on her hahaha.
    She makes it look like she was suppose to fall, classay. x) Love herr

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF! HAHAHAHAHAH :) SHE WAS SO UGLY SHE PRETENDED SHE WAS JUST KNEELING DOWN!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA EWWWWWWWWW HER LEGS R SOOOOOOO FAT

• Tina850

ahahaha this is hilarious!!!!!!:P she pretended like she did that on purpose:P thats what u get for wearing 5 in. long high heels

• panda_girl5

haha!Am i the only one who laughed my ass off!

• Butterflyy

where is everyone?

• LoveToLove

haha!Am i the only one who laughed my ass off!

____________

me too but just because I’m drunk..

hahaha jk

where is everyone?

_________

half the users already entered school so.. o_O

• x__HelloDrama

I would love to have a shoe collection like Demi’s.

• LoveToLove

I would love to have a shoe collection like Demi’s.

_______

_______

me too girl me too :(

• Jane Doe

I’m not in school yet.

• x__HelloDrama

LoveToLove said:

I would love to have a shoe collection like Demi’s.

_______

screw the collection I just wanna be rich to solve all problems

True that.

• jannetgirl147

haha at least she didn’t fall like beyonce
    lmao

• LoveToLove

Watching mean girls LMAO!!

me too girl me too :(
    __________
    This summer went by way too fast. :// I’m glad that this is my last year. I was starting to get sick of school… :P

aha at least she didn’t fall like beyonce
    lmao

_____

damn hahaha she like rolled

• picstoburn

just testing out my icon :)

Ouch landing on your heel when you fall really hurts, but Demi’s fierce she kept at it.

___

lucky :( I’m gonna be a junior :(

• LoveToLove

just testing out my icon :)

______

picstoburn we miss you on twitter girl

• picstoburn

just testing out my icon :)

______

picstoburn we miss you on twitter girl

:D i made a new one. what’s yours?

lucky :( I’m gonna be a junior :(
    _____
    Junior year isn’t that bad… :] It was my worst year ever… but it was still cool. :)

• LoveToLove

D i made a new one. what’s yours?

_________

WHAT!!!! warn a girl!!! hahaha XD

yours? :D

__________

hahahaha I loved that.. “It was my worst year … BUT IT WAS COOL!” XD

• picstoburn

D i made a new one. what’s yours?

_________

WHAT!!!! warn a girl!!! hahaha XD

yours? :D

lol. i can’t say i have stalkers but im going to follow you and tweet you <3.

hahahaha I loved that.. “It was my worst year … BUT IT WAS COOL!” XD
    ____
    LOL. XD It was!! I didn’t go to school at all. I’d sluff with my friends… I’m surprised that I passed some of my classes. :P

• jannetgirl147

______

hahahaha awwwwww :( I felt so bad for her hat time hahaha XD

gotta love the hills <3

hahahaha such a bad girl XD

I am a complete dork lmao I have never skipped class o_O
    ____
    Lol. I’m not bad… XD Seriously? Never??

• jannetgirl147

LoveToLove said:
    hahaha
    it could of gave been worser
    lol

______

hahahaha awwwwww :( I felt so bad for her hat time hahaha XD

gotta love the hills <3
    ____

haha i love Laurens reaction
    who is the girl in your icon?

• LoveToLove

Lol. I’m not bad… XD Seriously? Never??
    __________

well okay like 4 times but not THAT much to actually fail the grade hahahaha XD

how many times did you skip?? :D

haha i love Laurens reaction
    who is the girl in your icon?

_________

LMAO!! I know right?? XD

she’s like “Damn!! ”

It’s Jasmine Villegas :)

well okay like 4 times but not THAT much to actually fail the grade hahahaha XD

how many times did you skip?? :D
    _______
    Lol. See, I knew it. :P I sluffed a lot… Erm.. I basically didn’t go to school at all. The school called & said that I had 72 absences… But I say that it was more. :P Were you scared the first time you sluffed?

________

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha 72 or more!!!! you’re crazy hahaha:P

Not really because I told my mom that I was gonna skip and she was like you better not get caught!! XD

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha 72 or more!!!! you’re crazy hahaha:P

_____
    LOL. Maybe just a little. :P
    OoOoOh. That’s cool! :P My first time was in 9th grade… I was freaking out. XD Cause it’s hard to sluff in Jr. High. In High school you can just walk out…. :B

• xLOLAx

LMAO…she played it off well.

LOL. Maybe just a little. :P

_________

Oooh lucky in my high school there’s security all over o_O so we hide in our friend’s trunks hahaha :P

One time I hid with two of my best friends and one farted in the trunk and I was like throwing up in my mouth o_O

not a fun experience .. but a fun memory haha :P

• Chelsea

She played it off so well! She’s such a professional :)

not a fun experience .. but a fun memory haha :P
    _____
    Yeah. :P Cops walk around the school… but eh. they dont really say anything. Its easy to leave. O_o That doesnt sound like it was a very pleasant moment… XD But its true, it is a memory. :P

not a fun experience .. but a fun memory haha :P
    _____

Oh snap. Double post, my bad. :P

• demiismylife

haha LOVE HER!!

_______

hahahaha really?? you guys are lucky :D

yeah we actually one time paid the cop to not be a snitch hahaha XD

and it wasn’t a very pleasant moment you said it girl haha:P

hahahaha really?? you guys are lucky :D

yeah we actually one time paid the cop to not be a snitch hahaha XD

and it wasn’t a very pleasant moment you said it girl haha:P
    _____
    Yeah. The cops are pretty cool actually! :P My friend was friends with one of em’. He was awesome. :D The hall monitors are the ones to watch out for. They would get mad. LOL. XD Thats awesome! How much did y’all pay him? :P

• Redd

wow even though she falls a lot..
    she still rocks it!!!

_______

hahaha awww I want the cops from your school

LET’S TRADE!! hahaha :P

$70 :O but he let us off the hook for a month :D

• Hilary

ahahaha xD love her <3

hahaha awww I want the cops from your school

LET’S TRADE!! hahaha :P

$70 :O but he let us off the hook for a month :D
    ___________
    Sure why not! I’m not going to that school anymore. :P 70!? He want cheap. Well at least it was for a whole month. :P

• all for me

I have been waiting for this to happen..Demi why don’t you wear shoes you can actually walk in dummy!

Wow, is it just me or is the crowd dead? :/

• all for me

Aug 18, 2010 @ 09:34 am

Wow, is it just me or is the crowd dead? :/
    ———————-
    probably because nobody is there is see her…and this song actually sucks really bad!