Joe Jonas Didn’t Get A Dog For Birthday

joedog

Joe Jonas did not get the dog he wanted for his birthday, he got a James Bond-inspired Omega watch. He told MTV: ‘I got this watch.. It’s James Bond’s watch. It shoots lasers out of it for certain people.. [I celebrated] with family and friends. It was awesome. We sat by the pool and hung out.’

Joe previously told GMA: ‘Besides a dog, I don’t know. That’s all I kind of wanted. I don’t know [what we’re going to do to celebrate]. These guys are not telling me what they’re doing.’

• mariana

joe i love u :D

• heartinvasion?

I’m STILL annoyed by the fact that he has millions of dollars and he can’t get his own damn dog.

• EvaSnow

W-O-W I love that picture! *meow*

• Danger-ous

Why do people write FIRST! when really they’re 7th? Just curious.

• EvaSnow

i have a feeling tht a watch wasnt ALL he got for his 21ST bday…i bet u his parents like BOUGHT him a bar pre-stocked with boos but he just wants to keep it on the DL. ;D
    _______
    I think that’s the least thing his parents would give him on his 21st birthday. xD

awww, poor joe :(:(

• Danger-ous

Aug 19, 2010 @ 01:16 pm
    heartinvasion? said:

If that’s your biggest annoyance, I wish I had your problems.

He can buy a whole farm of dogs tomorrow, but have you ever thought about how hard it is to shop for someone who has everything or can buy it himself?

• iloveyouux

Can we please talk about Joe’s oufits this year on tour? What the fuck..

his eyes and lips are “delish” :P <3 his whole face is really pretty actually :)

• AnaBieber

ME TOO WANT A DOG JOE

JOE JONAS DIDN’T GET WHAT HE WANTED OMG WTF IS UP WITH THAT!?!?!?!
    lol.
    To be honest, wearing that t-shirt, he doesn’t deserve to own a living thing.

• EvaSnow

loveyouux said:

Can we please talk about Joe’s oufits this year on tour? What the fuck..
    ________
    yeah I don’t get the jacket either. He should only wear the tanktop.. Or no shirt at all. =D

• Olga

Awww I kinda wanted him to get a dog. It would have made him so happy… :(

• MileyRulezz

Why would Joe want an animal version of himself -_-

• Hangover

Aww,poor BB:(

lmao. awhh dont worry boo, i’ll get u a cat instead ;]

Lmao!

Good that he didn’t get a dog, Nick got one and does he ever see it? The guys are always traveling somewhere, what do they want a dog for?
    I bet Elvis sees their parents more than he sees Nick.

• _Tiger_

I wonder what Ashley got him. *wink*

• HOLAA

awh poor joe

• Moonbeam

From the glances Kevin and Nick exchanged at the Cambio live chat I got somehow the impression they didn’t think it’s a good idea to give Joe a dog.

• sophieee

he forgot to say ‘got wasted’.

Poor Joe! He will be such a good doggy daddy. And talk to his dog in their own language like he does Riley. Ruff ruff.

Bad family.

wtf ? out of all of his family members ,thousands of friends and millions of fans,no one got him a little bulldog puppy ? why ? he has been whining over that dog for quit along time now.What’ wrong with his parents like seriously :/ If I knew him personally I would get him a dog

Don’t blame them. I feel bad for Elvis because he never gets to see his daddy anymore. I also feel bad for Nick because he seems to really miss Elvis.
    I think they are probably waiting for a better time to get Joe his dog. Just not right now while they are on tour.

Why the fuck can’t he get his own dog? He has enough money.

• JustSayingtv

Always wanted to ask the Jonas Brothers a question?! Nows your chance! Head over to http://www.Twitter.com/JustSayingtv for more info!

• heartinvasion?

Why would Joe want an animal version of himself -_-
    WIN.

FIRST !

• Danger-ous

From the looks of today, he got something for his birthday.

• suzii18023

haha at least he got a watch

FOLLOW @jessxoxo217 !!!!

• Ashley Greene

• Hot Stocks

It’s very important what you write and you show some of the information relevant that i need. Thanx mate! This my web:

Stock Picks

• JB rocks my socks

Why the fuck can’t he get his own dog? He has enough money
    haha I was wondering the same thing.
    I guess he thought that his fam was gonna get him one.
    what bad brothers

• superJOEman

Uhhhh..so apparently, Joe didn’t got his wish. But then, a James Bond watch is still an awesome present!! :))

I hope that when Joe finally does get a dog, that it will be a rescue.

• Signorina. aNonimo

I love Joe..but damn if that isn’t the ugliest outfit..

Did I mention I love Joe? Anything goes with Joe if you’re a Joe Hoe..lol

Shirtless Joe..equals a fan being breathless!

• Signorina. aNonimo

I’de love to be Joe’s bitch..lol

He could name me what he wants..I’de be in his lap always!

• EvaSnow

_huajaichumpoo said:

EvaSnow said:
    RiNiO said:

Is my family the only one who has one dog and it’s our dog, nor mine or my sister’s dog just our dog!?
    I mean Nick has a dog, why Joe need another one?
    ________
    Because Elvis is not a family dog. It’s really Nick’s dog. Why would Nick share his dog with Joe? Plus why would Joe want Nick’s dog? It makes sense that he wants to have his own dog.
    _____________

Wasn’t Elvis a birthday present?
    ____
    Yeah Nick got him for his 16th birthday.

• _huajaichumpoo

EvaSnow said:
    _huajaichumpoo said:

EvaSnow said:
    RiNiO said:

I mean Nick has a dog, why Joe need another one?
    ________
    _____________

Wasn’t Elvis a birthday present?
    ____
    Yeah Nick got him for his 16th birthday.
    ________

Man, that was THAT long ago? Time goes by fast.

that little hoe joe.He plays it all innocent and kiddie while in fact he’s nothing but a weasel/little bitch .What a slut.How many girls can he date/bang per minute ?

• RiNiO

EvaSnow said:

RiNiO said:

I mean Nick has a dog, why Joe need another one?
    ________
    __________________________________

Maybe……… But I still think that’s redundancy. He want be able to take care of it anyways because he and his brother always travel(as someone before said) so what’s the point to have two dogs when you can’t even see the one you or your brother ,in this case, has?

• RiNiO

oopss I meant “he won’t be able to take care of it”. Sorryyyyyyyyy

• MallaM

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

• KittieJ

They hung out by the pool… table? Sorry Joe, but I don’t believe that your birthday was that sober and clean. ;-)

i’ll be his dog :3 (lmfao cat face XD)

• sexxynickj

WTF would he do with a dog on the road?? I know Kanielle has a dog but that’s all Dani does on tour look after that thing.

Joe got drunk at the boom boom room in NYC for his bday.

• HeatherJBxoxo

I kind of feel bad for Joe. He seems to be the least favorite in the family. I mean we all know Nick is the favorite (so obvious). Joe just seems to be unloved.
    They got Nick a car and a dog for his 16th and Joe a watch for his 21st? WTF?

WTF how does he not get what he wanted?!

• SellyismygirlCrush

Boy buy your own damn dog

• Danger-ous

Aug 19, 2010 @ 04:04 pm
    HeatherJBxoxo said:

They got Nick a car and a dog for his 16th and Joe a watch for his 21st? WTF?
    Um, that watch was $3000. I think he’s loved just fine.

Sure as fuck not by anyone on this site though. Damn.

• Danger-ous

Oh I get it, now Joe’s a dick for not buying himself a dog and answering the question of “What do you want for your birthday” that was asked of him 200 times.

He should stop whining and hinting about the dog. He could just buy one if he wanted one. And sorry but I think Joe is the spoiled one in the family. The one who works the least and wants the most.

• Anna

Dang joe.. ill get any of the jonas brothers a dog any day :D

• Anna

Dang joe.. ill get any of the jonas brothers a dog any day :D

I love how most of the comments contain “WTF” !!

• LiLi

awnn! he wanted a dog and didn’t get it :( sad vut he got a watch :)

• heartinvasion?

I thought he was lying about the pool thing,but technically he wasn’t.There is a hot tub in the boom boom room club in ny

Im sure he will get a dog after the tour is over. Having a dog on tour isn’t the most ideal situation.

Oh, he also forgot to mention that he got shitfaced on his birthday.

• whatsernamegigi

Then go out to a pet shop on your day off and buy a damn dog instead of flying to LA to hang with her. Duh.

guys,he wanted it to be special.There is nothing special or surprising about buying yourself a dog .A birthday present would mean alot more to him and to anyone else :)

• whatsernamegigi

loveyouux said:

Can we please talk about Joe’s oufits this year on tour? What the fuck..

That jacket. WTF. Its like 90 out and he’s in a jacket.

• EvaSnow

Well isn’t buying a dog not something personal? I can imagine that nobody bought a dog since a dog and an owner need to have a special bond. I’d rather pick out my own pet..

• RiNiO

I mean Nick has a dog, why Joe need another one?

RiNiO said:

I mean Nick has a dog, why Joe need another one?
    ——————————

Lets not forget Joe has his own place. He doesnt live with his parents and Nick. Why would want someone elses dog. When he could have his own.

• EvaSnow

RiNiO said:

I mean Nick has a dog, why Joe need another one?
    ________

• _huajaichumpoo

Danger-ous said:
    Why do people write FIRST! when really they’re 7th? Just curious.
    _________

Some comments are delayed for some people. IDK…

• _huajaichumpoo

EvaSnow said:
    RiNiO said:

I mean Nick has a dog, why Joe need another one?
    ________
    _____________

Wasn’t Elvis a birthday present?

• nsacgrha

8eiJ6c zvcozmuxtykz, [url=http://oofpsokzvvpw.com/]oofpsokzvvpw[/url], [link=http://hskedkuvsgqs.com/]hskedkuvsgqs[/link], http://aqbiwzcvlxpj.com/

Good. About time the likes of Joe Jonas didn’t get everything.

• LoveToLove

lmao

• LoveToLove

wow haven’t been first in a LOOONG time

• Anika

So, there’s a pool in the club that he was at?
    Nice, nice.