Justin Bieber 3D Movie Documentary Style

justinbii

Director Jon Chu chatted with MTV about Justin Bieber‘s 3D movie: ‘Well, we’re working on it right now. We’ve been touring with him, so we’ve been working on it. The movie comes out in five months, so we’re deep in it. It’s been fun to get to know Justin. He’s a really cool guy and we’re gonna make a really fun movie.

[It's] a movie for his fans, a movie for people who don’t know him, we’re gonna tell the underdog story of where he came from. Because it’s a really fascinating story and it has a lot to do with our sort of digital lifestyle now. He was able to do what corporations try to do now when they use YouTube and they don’t even know what to do with it yet. It’s a pretty cool story for our time.

There’s not going to be acted-out scenes and I can’t talk about the rest. It’s not your typical concert film and it’s not going to be a biopic.. but it is about his life. I think it’s more of a documentary. We’re going to figure it out as we go.’

How much of it will be in 3D? ‘You’ll have to see it. We’re figuring that out now. Justin isn’t a flash in the pan. He has legitimate talent and I think other artists recognize that.’ Do YOU think the film will be more popular the Miley Cyrus and Jonas Brothers’ movies?

• Sweetdisposition?

Chelsea-Rose
    Your icon <333 I had an icon of Robert Sheehan yesterday :D

• Se7enTV
  • Sweetdisposition?

The idea sounds better now that it’s going to be in a documentary style.

• sagilaslair

he has been a star for three years you dummy

• ezryjbmkacy

wxbyFu alybnjcibywy, [url=http://yaodeuhsohxk.com/]yaodeuhsohxk[/url], [link=http://xzjywvydhycf.com/]xzjywvydhycf[/link], http://ekfboskjwiol.com/

• estephanie.

I LOVE UUUUU
    CAN´T WAIT ANYMORE :)
    I LOVEE UU

• sophieee

he has barely been famous for 2 years.
    he really doesnt deserve it.

• EmzzAllison

This is basically gonna be just like the Jonas Brothers movie.

Going backstage, concerts, and fan meetings.

Well the ‘beliebers’ will like it.

• austin19

“he`s not a flash in the pan . he`s a legitimate artist” . LMFAO , that`s what they said about the jonas brothers .

3D is so NOT special anymore . since every movie is 3D , it`s like just seeing a regular movie now , ya know? it`s not like “OMFG! THIS ONE IS IN 3D! WE HAVE TO GO SEE IT!” anymore .

& WHY would anyone that doesn`t know him or know about him go see a movie about him? wtf .

• austin19

he has barely been famous for 2 years.
    he really doesnt deserve it

i can`t wait til two years . then he`ll fade like the jonas brothers are / have .

• sophieee

when hannah montana and jonas brothers were in 3d that was like amazeballs now it only works on movies like toy story.

• austin19

Great now people are gonna strat fighting comparing the different 3D concert movies =/ It’ll probably be cool though, he has a pretty amazing story

normal kid in canada with a dream . youtube sensation overnight . no struggles . no obstacles to overcome . yup , pretty amazing . . . (sarcasm)

• anna.xoxo14

He got discovered on YouTube and he’s 16. Woww. He doesn’t deserve this. And on top of that he’s an arrogant asshole.

• austin19

thing is , when hannah & the jonas brothers had their 3D movie , it was special . 3D was a HUGE deal , even a year ago . now every movie & documentary & whatever is in 3D , it`s just whatever . sooooo i don`t think anyone will be like OMFG 3DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD JUSTIN BIEBERRRRRRRRRRRRRR , ya knoww?

Who wants to see 17 year old girl birth to a pop star in 3D?! Ew.
    & BTW, Miley doc was epic. Probably one of the best teen popstar films to date. And I’m just saying that. the BOBW tour was epic whether you like it or not. ;)

• austin19

exactly why i don`t get the whole “amazing story” wording .

• LoveToLove

hahahaha the people hating on him are freaking ridiculous

• colorfulx

Not gonna see it. 3-D is now overrated.

• CrazyCrunk

I forgot Miley and Jonas Brothers did 3D..now the idea doesn’t seem that stupid
    I won’t go see it though
    Dont have Beiber just not a fan

• Ana

I`M VERY EXITED I CAN`T WAIT TO SEE IT
    CONGRATS JB

The Jonas Brothers have a better and more legitimate story than this kid. At least they had to struggle to get to where they are.

• urluvismydrugg

there is no amazing story behind this kid’s life. he got discovered on youtube…that’s prob gonna be the most interesting thing. and then he jumped on Usher’s back and he brought him to hollywood. it should be titled Justin Bieber: He got Lucky

• OMGaTEENIE

He’ll be like every other teen star to make a 3D movie. Once it’s over with he won’t be as popular. IMO.

he has barely been famous for 2 years.
    he really doesnt deserve it

i can`t wait til two years . then he`ll fade like the jonas brothers are / have
    ___
    he didnt even been there for a year .. and jonas stayed for like 5 years btw

Aug 19, 2010 @ 01:04 pm

Who wants to see 17 year old girl birth to a pop star in 3D?! Ew.
    ============================================

Aug 19, 2010 @ 01:04 pm

Who wants to see 17 year old girl GIVE birth to a pop star in 3D?! Ew.
    & BTW, Miley’S doc was epic. Probably one of the best teen popstar films to date. And I’m NOT just saying that. the BOBW tour was epic whether you like it or not. ;)

• Ana

I’m excited and want to see is going to be the best movie-century happiness Justin!

“Because it’s a really fascinating story ”

EXCUSE ME ?????

usher saw him on yotube and thought he would make a little money out of him .Few girls liked him then all the little parrots/girls copied what their friends did and liked him too .Nothing interesting .They are rushing to get him does every thing so fast ( albums-movies-tv..etc) before he hits puberty . They are milking the money out of him..poor-used by usher- kid x(..no hate..he is talented but I think this is true

• beautifullydisturbedxx

sophieee said:

he has barely been famous for 2 years.
    he really doesnt deserve it
    MTE.

“Because it’s a really fascinating story ”

EXCUSE ME ?????

• MSZxSH0RtiEE
  • cool girl

i think justin looks hot in that picture

• qpkepgvt

Y6DCO5 wpiwhgwhnrfh, [url=http://hjddbcurrumg.com/]hjddbcurrumg[/url], [link=http://lrpfryaacjrz.com/]lrpfryaacjrz[/link], http://hanfpowdxpom.com/

• Dinoluverrr

i think justin looks hot in that picture
    Finally someone leaves a good comment about him LOL

• Dinoluverrr

His music may be annoying to you….but 1,000,000 girls obbssed over the kid every single day.

• Dinoluverrr

Why is it ok for Miley and the JoBros to have a 3D movie, but when Justin wants to make one, everyone starts talking shit?
    Because people these days are bitchs & cant face the fact that Bieber is more famous then Jonas & Cyrus.

————————
    wow he was poor and then got discovered on youtube

• Zertinan
  • Dinoluverrr

————————
    wow he was poor and then got discovered on youtube
    Yeah thats an amazeing story….his Mom was a teen when she had justin….he grew up poor….then he got discovered by Usher….I mean why cant people for the kid???

Bieber and his mother were both naive when all this started. They did not understand this is business and how people make money. It is not about making a person a celebrity, its about how can we market this person to give a high yield income. His handlers have played havoc with his personal life and all of this is not normal for any 15-16 year old boy. Everything has been “engineered” to appeal to the teeny bopper set. But all of this has left him “confused” and “worried” about his future. Peter Pan only exists in story books, everyone grows up and so will Bieber as well as the teeny boppers. Has all of this attention and notoriety changed him from the kid he was? Yes, of course it has. Most people see only the side the promoters want people to see. Hardly anyone sees the tempermental, impatient,foul mouthed kid he is which is not so unusual for any teen boy his age. Is he a sweet angelic kid who is kind and nice to everyone? No. Is his orientation in question? No. He is straight and not gay or bi. Is he enjoying all this attention and fame? Certainly he is. Who would not? He probably had a lot of time on his hands after school and unlike many kids he put that time to good use teaching himself to play four instruments. How many only children have been able to do that? He is also good at sports if anyone has seen him play basketball and hockey. But the pressure and stress is showing up in the same common ways it does in all people. They lose their “kool”. They begin to use coarse street language, using words no young girl should be hearing. They begin to become rude to people and are easily set off. There is no attempt to keep their anger under control. I’m afraid none of this is going to have a good ending.

• defaeced

why dont u wait and see it before judging alright am sure u guys are discouraging him with all your comments

• opeyemi

why dont u all wait and see it be4 judging am sure u guys are discouraging him with all your comments.

• opeyemi

i love justindrewbieber

• coolkinda

Why is it ok for Miley and the JoBros to have a 3D movie, but when Justin wants to make one, everyone tarts talking shit?

• coolkinda

• ramfmxeuj

ylGUzZ wmxdvlvzeiwm, [url=http://tjcrokeujamw.com/]tjcrokeujamw[/url], [link=http://kkbcwxaekrhy.com/]kkbcwxaekrhy[/link], http://ukfysrwzhkhc.com/

Dinoluverrr said:

God help those millions of girls.

• MallaM

DO YOU WANT TO WIN AN IPAD OR TICKETS FOR JUSTIN BIEBER??

The only thing you have to do is making an account on this site:

And make your dream come true!!
    Good luck xoxo

• .mars

I actually prefer Justin over the Jonas Brothers. And that’s saying something because I don’t like Justin, at ALL. His music is just annoying now.

• estephanie.

we love justin bieber never forget that plis and if you read this message can you give me your msn plis i want to talk with you plis thanks.

I can’t wait adn I think is gonna be great love you JB

• CupcakezLover

Is this the movie that he “claimed” will be like 8 Mile?

• colorfulx

EASYMAC. said:
    people do know its just a movie right? lol.

In my opinion, I think people are taking this too seriously. Is just a movie. Is not the end of the world, so stop talking about it like is going to be the #1 movie of the year in the entire world.

• Jonasfan4ever

A Lady gaga 3d movie would be more epic than this shit

• Dinoluverrr

I’m soo gonna see this,,!! Its werid…I was obbssed with Cyrus….then Jonas….Now Bieber LOL But too bad I think Jonas sucks hahaaa,,!!!

Wow, harsh…
    Im not being harsh….I dont think Jonas sucks…Im just tierd of people hateing on Justin when they dont even know him

Wait, if you’re tired of people hating on Justin, why do you even mention the Jonas Brothers? There are a lot of people who hate Justin AND Jonas. Most of the Jonas fans are not the only people in this world that hate Bieber.
    Yes I know Jonas fans is not the only people who hate Bieber. But the reason I dont understand is that if people hate Bieber….why do they even go on his blogs???

• Nocas102

if u wanna win VIP tickets to see justin bieber sign up here: http://koiniclub.com/ref/C-3-80059313
    it’s free :)

• Dinoluverrr

God help those millions of girls.
    Haha woow O____o But Justin has some really good music….I have to addmit I have Bieber fever xD

• HannaMarin

OH PLEASE! Bieber how long will you be annoying us with your stupid songs and that creepy smile?

• EASYMAC.

thats my theory. if your pumped, cool. if your not seeing it, cool. lol. no need for meltdowns.

• HannaMarin

• livingoutloud

picstoburn said:
    sooo bored

HEEY.

• livingoutloud

Why’d they choose Justin? Seriously. They’re are FAR more interesting celebs.

Cause Justin is really big right now, so his fanbase will go crazy for the film. Hah.

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:
    sooo bored

HEEY.

hey i saw your Fs question so you’re back??:D

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Yup, cause flirting with 80 year old women is a talent…please. NEXT. -_-

• estephanie.

I LOVE U

• HBIC

-_-
    You can probably tell my my expression that i won’t be watching this.

Haha I love your icon. Katy might not be the best singer live, but she is definitely entertaining!

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I am gonna go Kanye in this:

The Jonas Brothers had one of the best 3D movie concerts of all time

talking about the Jonas 3D movie i am going to see it right now :p

• Sweetdisposition?

Chelsea-Rose said:

Sweetdisposition? said:
    Chelsea-Rose
    Your icon <333 I had an icon of Robert Sheehan yesterday :D

================

Thank you! I was worried people here wouldn't know who he was.
    Really? Well you have excellent icon taste. He is a babe. <333
    -------
    I agree, he really is. I love him on Misfits but I haven’t seen Cherrybomb yet.

• Sweetdisposition?

The Jonas 3D flopped, so he will definitly beat them. We’ll see if he also beats Miley’s 3D movie, because he actually might.

• Chelsea-Rose

I love Misfits! You haven’t? I have, I watched it online. He’s so good in it. Plus, the accent. Yum-ness.

• Yo.

-_-
    You can probably tell my my expression that i won’t be watching this.

• IfUSeekBritney

LMAO X That Actully made Me LOL <3

• Lilly

The only movie I might be willing to watch about Justin Bieber is a satire. :P
    And why does everything have to be in 3D these days?

• Lilly

Live Like There… said:

I am gonna go Kanye in this:

The Jonas Brothers had one of the best 3D movie concerts of all time

talking about the Jonas 3D movie i am going to see it right now :p
    I like the JB but their movie was pretty bad

• picstoburn

why does every movie have to be in 3-d?

• Lilly

BTW Justin, I’m still waiting on my thank you card for letting you hit puberty. It wasn’t easy you know. :P

• Aryanna

Mkay whatever.
    -_-

Obviously it’s going to be hit. Sadly he has too many fans that will make it a hit. Topping Jonas Brothers and Miley.

• Sweetdisposition?

Chelsea-Rose said:

Omg I need to see that movie, I’ll try to look for it asap. Him + Rupert = a must see movie.

• incredibleDemi

i love Justin and all.. But all these 3D movies are just unnecessary nowaday. o_O

• incredibleDemi

nowadays*

• realistgangsta

this child is so overrated dam but i liked miley 3d movie the best anyway i’m not seeing this bullshit

A Justin bieber documentary in 3D? I didn’t know theatres could have gay p.orn films shown on the big screen, especially gay p.orn in 3D.

HAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS JUST TOO FREAKING FUNNY TO MAKE FUN OF HAHAHA
    A 16 YEAR OLD BOY WHOS BEEN FAMOUS FOR WHAT A YEAR AND HALF, 2 YEARS?? GET HIS OWN FREAKING MOVIE AABOUT HIS LIFE HAHAHAHAHAHA GOSSHH BIEBER UR SO DUMB DONT YOU KNOW MOVIES THAT TELL YOUR LIFE STORYS ARE MEANT FOR WHEN YOUR DEAD NOT FOR WHEN YOUR IN THE BEGINNING OF YOUR CAREER.
    NOT SAYING IT WONT BE A SUCCES CAUSE THESE DAYS EVERYONE IS AN ANOOYING LITTLE BELIEBER
    BUT IT IS FUNNY THOUGH :)

• livingoutloud

HAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS JUST TOO FREAKING FUNNY TO MAKE FUN OF HAHAHA
    BUT IT IS FUNNY THOUGH :)

Oh wow. Do you feel better about yourself after that?

• Noraa15

an underdog story? cry me a river. we understand he was poor when he was younger. he mentions is in every interview. he was discovered on youtube. no big story there.

This kid will fade. Jonas hasn’t actually! Having more than 21000 people in every concert they have! Jonas havent fade! So there!

• picstoburn

Why’d they choose Justin? Seriously. They’re are FAR more interesting celebs.

• Storkas
  • Naabstahh
  • Chelsea-Rose

3D is so overused. It’s not special anymore.

• wdehnmcc

JXPT5P sqwmknbyymkt, [url=http://qudkgboyjdic.com/]qudkgboyjdic[/url], [link=http://nyhqsirswsyo.com/]nyhqsirswsyo[/link], http://gzfazztulijz.com/

It’s starting to get ANNOYING how 3D is used for almost every movie now a days.. It’s not anything special anymore.

• Hot Stocks

It’s very important what you write and you show some of the information relevant that i need. Thanx mate! This my web:

Stock Picks

• nemoh

Hmm..I can imagine what the story will be like. His parents divorcing…mom being a single mom…being poor…working up the ladder to fame.

I MIGHT go if I’m bored XD

• Demii

Who the hell cares about Justin Bieber and his stupid movie, Jonas Brothers are forever, Justin is like, How do i put this….Hes like, a fag. k

FEEL FREE TO HATE ME.

• Hot Stocks

Stock Picks

• Demii

Justin isn’t even cute, i think thats the only reason girls ever like him and the Jonas Brothers “THEY ARE SO HOT!!” Get over yourselves little teenie 10 years old girls.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Please, I hate Justin just as much a you but don’t even go there to call him a fag, cause he clearly likes women.

• idkMyBFFjill

God have mercy on you if you actually feel the need to see this.

• idkMyBFFjill

HEY, you guys are both ariana fans, you don’t fight each other.

My god have any of these new artists ever heard of overexposure. All the artists that last more than few years get away for a bit. Even artists you like get annoying if you see/hear them gad damn day.

follow @jessxoxo217 on twitter!!

• livingoutloud

picstoburn said:
    picstoburn said:
    sooo bored

HEEY.

hey i saw your Fs question so you’re back??:D

Yuuuup. :)

• MileyRulezz

yawwwwwwwwwn*

• beautifullydisturbedxx

good for him!

• austin19

“Because it’s a really fascinating story ”

EXCUSE ME ?????

that`s SO TRUE . they know his career will end once he hits puberty , so they`re trying to squeeze every dime out of him from now . saaaaad .

• nemoh

I’m just looking at this video. And I just fell in love with this interview.

• Sweetdisposition?

nemoh said:

I MIGHT go if I’m bored XD
    Same here.

• picstoburn

picstoburn said:
    picstoburn said:
    sooo bored

HEEY.

hey i saw your Fs question so you’re back??:D

Yuuuup. :)

awesome :)

• peacelovehearts

Oh wow! I’m gonna be first in line to see this..
    RME -__-

• peacelovehearts

realistgangsta said:
    Your icon is making me uncomfortable…

justin bieber’s movie will be way bigger than the jonas brothers, and equal to miley’s :)

• realistgangsta

what was wrong with my icon peacelovehearts it’s wasn’t moving anyway

• LoveToLove

_______

maybe even bigger than Miley’s the kid’s HUGE right now

• peacelovehearts

realistgangsta said:
    what was wrong with my icon peacelovehearts it’s wasn’t moving anyway
    It was horrific. But this one’s cute (:

• peacelovehearts

LoveToLove said:

_______

maybe even bigger than Miley’s the kid’s HUGE right now
    What a sad, sad world we live in… smh

We’ll If the movie is PG-13 then it’s not going to make a lot of money do to the fact all his fans are younger then 13

• LoveToLove

What a sad, sad world we live in… smh

_____

not a bieber fan I see

• realistgangsta

dam my icon is not moving why

• realistgangsta

fuck fuck fuck

• girl crush mileyyyyy

hopefully it’ll be better than jonas’s. didn’t it do really bad? :/ but Miley’s was extremely successful so we’ll see :)
    and i’m really glad that its not going to be like a movie movie but a documentary.

• peacelovehearts
  • Sweetdisposition?

New post please!

• uiuhcwbfoxp

7NGfmr nfwmzmsatzki, [url=http://licdukigkneq.com/]licdukigkneq[/url], [link=http://ucnwsjnkjawo.com/]ucnwsjnkjawo[/link], http://owyvhyxjwrko.com/

• AlexDoris

My icon fails….:/

• girl crush mileyyyyy

AlexDoris said:

My icon fails….:/

is it supposed to move? :(

Your icon…

LOL!!!!!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Your icon…

LOL!!!!!

haha ;)

• oneofakindxo
  • picstoburn
  • .mars

A movie about a 16 year old boy who was discovered off of youtube and hasn’t hit puberty yet. Wow, there’s an interesting story. -.-

• CupcakezLover

The only movies where 3D made the movie better was Avatar and all of the PIXAR movies. Why would I want to see an image of Justin Bieber coming towards me?

• Dinoluverrr

• hilopol
  • AlexDoris

No…..lolz….it just fails…gonna get a new one…a better photo of him ;)

Jonas, miley, selena, demi, and basically everyone else >>>>>>>>>>beiber

• Almost Blue

“underdog story”
    Sure, okay.

Nobody should get their own documentary before they get pubic hair.

• -YoursTruly

3D? Why? 3D is corny. Dx

_______

What “amazing story”? He got discovered on YouTube. That’s it.

• emma13

oh here comes the beiber hating.
    well this should be interesting.

• suzii18023

cant wait :D

• Jonasgrl

Why? Sooner or later Justin Bieber will be a distant memory because he ran out of rappers to collaborate with…ha ha

• Chelsea-Rose

Sweetdisposition? said:
    Chelsea-Rose
    Your icon <333 I had an icon of Robert Sheehan yesterday :D

================

Thank you! I was worried people here wouldn’t know who he was.
    Really? Well you have excellent icon taste. He is a babe. <333

• austin19

hahahahah he hasn`t even gotten laid yet . he`s not that lucky .

• austin19

Nobody should get their own documentary before they get pubic hair.

AMEN BABE .

• OrdinaryGirl

nope. It won’t.

MILEY CYRUS & THE JONAS BROTHERS IN THE TOP FOREVER
    MILEY CYRUS TEEN QUEEN

• lsoxohw

6Zsidm zrzulndgofgw, [url=http://rcekybevaulz.com/]rcekybevaulz[/url], [link=http://hjjbturvqhzp.com/]hjjbturvqhzp[/link], http://gllxgoneoclc.com/

• JBsForJonas

OMG THANK YOU! lol i TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU! and jonas brothers are the 3 teen kings! rotfl he still has a BEDTIME and he’s gonna have a ‘3d movie’! omggggg!!!!!!!!!! and how is it a doc if it’s in 3d?! sooooooooo many questions! lol

jonas for lyf <3

• estephanie.

I’m so excited I can not stand the emotion that I have to see the movie

• girl crush mileyyyyy

everyones probably already following but whatever! ;DD

• colorfulx

OceanUp is so dead right now :O I keep clicking on OceanUp if theres something new. But no ::/

• picstoburn

oceanup should post something new already
    formspring is acting like a douche.

Ugh fuuuccckkk no!

• Dinoluverrr

Wow,!! Justin Bieber blogs is full of haters!! Bieber haters say we have no life…..but they have the time to look up someone they hate….hahaaa that makes me laugh x)

• colorfulx

Wow, harsh…

• heartinvasion?

You don’t need a movie, nor will anyone in their right mind – Nevermind. Alot of Bieber fans are not in their right mind. They would see this too many times. Fuck today’s generation -_-

• Dinoluverrr

Wow, harsh…

• EASYMAC.

people do know its just a movie right? lol.

• colorfulx