Demi Lovato, ‘I Just Bought A House’

demihouse

Demi Lovato told People: ‘I just bought a house [Mediterranean style outside of LA]. For me to give [that] to my family on my birthday, that was the best present. It’s got pretty much everything you could possibly imagine in it.

It’s the most beautiful, homey-feeling house. I love it. The pool has a water slide, which is really cool.’ Demi along with Nick & Joe Jonas dined out at New York’s Buddakan. Pix from party HERE. Demi told MTV: ‘I’m turning 18, yeah.

I would love to.. I don’t know! I would love to just have fun with my friends. I don’t get to see my friends a lot, so a lot of my friends are coming out [to visit]. My family flew out. I’m just having a good time with them. I have everything I could possibly want. Everyone’s asking me, ‘What do you want for you birthday?’

I’m like, ‘I don’t know! Handbags?’ Like, I have everything I could want. I’m just thankful.’ Nick, ‘It’s Demi’s birthday in a couple days, like two days. I’m gonna get her.. I can’t say ’cause I do have the gift. We have it. We have it somewhere.’ Joe, ‘[We got her a] NASA space shuttle. Fine!’

• Hilary

Good =)

• yesaella

lmao pense que she bought una casa para herself, but apparently not? hm, theres nothing wrong with buying tu familia a house pero if its on your bday then that doest make sense a mi :/ people are supposed to be buying expensive jack for you, not the other way round mami[:

• superJOEman

Demi is a one nice girl. Buying a house for her family is sooo sweet!! To think that it’s her special day.
    About Nick & Demi, I love the both of them individually..but I don’t want them to be together. Nick is for Selena! :))
    And Joe looks extra cute in the video! His facial expressions added his adorablenes.. <3

Moe/Jiley and Nemi will never happen lol

____

Noppppppe.
    Never will.

• -Jenii

iaskedtaylorx3 said:

Moe/Jiley and Nemi will never happen lol

____

Noppppppe.
    Never will.
    _________
    who knows? demi said herself that jemi would never happen (on twitter) and look what came along a few months after

Why does everyone have something against her mom? She seems fine to me.

• twycgnb

I like Demi and all but when I saw this pic all I could think of was an orange aha.
    oompa loopma doompa dee doo
    ;)

• colorfulx

Good for her. But her mother irks me for some reason.

if u were a mom and ur daughter was a millionaire would u work?… i didnt think so

• carbomb__

I guess that’s cool. Does her mom have a job? Jus wondering…

• incredibleDemi

Congratulations, (: stay safe. <3

• iaskedtaylorx3

In the pictures of her out to Dinner with Joe and Nick, her makeup makes her look kind of creepy.IMO

But whatever. & Good for her I guess?

HPPY BIRTHDAY DEMI <3333

• harrypotterbitches

Damn she bought a house for her family?…I would’ve bought my own house…Lmao I feel so selfish xD

Hey guys! Please check out this REALLY cool site! You sign up, earn points, and spend those points on ANYTHING you want on amazon.com. And the best part is that it’s all freeeeee! :D

Oceanup! Post Nick’s tweet wishing her a Happy “Baday”.

Good, now Nick can move in with her.

• incredibleDemi

it was nice of her to do that for her family.

• Sweetdisposition?

That is such a lovely picture of her.

DidoIsHereXO said:

OKAY, mileysmiley you probably think that, that was a FUNNY comment, but that show you’re DIRTY MIND and you’re FAIL at comedy. #seekhelp

-DidoIsHereXO
    umm acutally i wasnt trying to be funny. i thought thats what it said. so fuck off, bitch. -_-

• DidoIsHereXO

Congratulations, (: stay safe. <3

WTF.
    stay safe.
    some lame ass comments toniite!

• -Jenii

carbomb__ said:

I guess that’s cool. Does her mom have a job? Jus wondering.
    _______
    i dont think so… I thnik shes one of those mothers that uses her children to gain money

i <3 demiii

• harrypotterbitches

Good, now Nick can move in with her.
    Lmao

• Fan 4 ever

Why should her mom feel ashamed? Unless there’s something I am not realizing.. lol. Britney spears bought her family a house when she had success. I think it’s nice…

Hahaha Nick..
    happy Baday @ddlovato

hahahaha wtf

• DidoIsHereXO

DidoIsHereXO said:

-DidoIsHereXO

Indeed i am one. But you are stupid for thinking that is a legit diss. so fuck you. And see you laterzz, failure at life :D

BigDarius said:

Now Demi’s family is in the same metropolitan area as me. All according to plan MUAHAHAHHAHA!

Oh no boy, Demi’s mine.

Good, now Nick can move in with her.
    _______

Bitches would go crazy if he did.

Oceanup! Post Nick’s tweet wishing her a Happy “Baday”.

lmao

DidoIsHereXO said:

DidoIsHereXO said:

-DidoIsHereXO

bahaha ok.
    bye :D

• DidoIsHereXO

That is such a lovely picture of her.

you used to be fun, NOW YOU’RE BORINNN.
    BOOO you’re mcfly convos.

• KristinaMarie559

Good, now Nick can move in with her.
    With her and her family?

harrypotterbitches said:

Good, now Nick can move in with her.
    Lmao

AHHH UR ICON! i <3 harry potter!!

Hahaha Nick..
    happy Baday @ddlovato

hahahaha wtf

He’s either

1) Getting over a bad hangover and can’t think straight.

Or

2) High.

Wouldn’t be surprised with either.

• incredibleDemi

Congratulations, (: stay safe. <3

WTF.
    stay safe.
    some lame ass comments toniite!

At first glance I thought your username said “DildosHereX0″. lmao

LOL
    cause your a fellow anon ill let that pass xD
    some users are so LAME its sickenin.
    Fuck. You. stupid ass anon. -__- i was just trying to be nice.

• areyouonDOPE…

nice dress :\

Anyone saw this?

0.03/0.04- and 0.54-

I’m onto you Nick!

• DidoIsHereXO

I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE A NEMI RELATIONSHIP
    that would pwn any other couple.

harrypotterbitches said:

Good, now Nick can move in with her.
    Lmao

AHHH UR ICON! i <3 harry potter!!
    thanks :P I love harry potter to..obviously xD
    haha, yea i noticed. i am so freakin excited for the last movie! but quite sad that it will end.. :(

• demi is my girl crush

incredibleDemi said:

did you see the pics of john taylor staring at her ass when shes blowing out her candles? the first one when shes just standing over the cake hes like “ok mmhmm” and the second one when shes bent over a lil hes like “DAAAYUUUUM” good thing shes 18. HAHAHAHA.
    girl, when i saw those pics i thought the same thing! (x
    ===
    I SAW THEM YESTERDAY AND I STARTED CRACKING UP.

===

Hahaha I saw that!

lol.
    ===
    DID U SEE THEM?
    I just saw them x)
    Well she is legal(;

Hmmm. Is it bad that I havent gone school shopping ?Lmaoo
    Nope! I haven’t either and school starts on Monday:/

Mines starts in 2 weeks :(
    I just dont want to go back.
    Lucky! I don’t want to go back either.

___
    Im going to 8th grade. This year is going to be Bittersweet because I have to leave all my friends from elemntary behind when i graduate but then thers prom & all that jazz.

I just dont wanna go to school. LOL

• unique

Aug 20, 2010 @ 01:18 pm

lol.
    ===
    DID U SEE THEM?
    I just saw them x)
    Well she is legal

Bahaha i think the same thing when i sa this LOL.. Can’t blame the man.

• demi is my girl crush

• harrypotterbitches

Good, now Nick can move in with her.
    Lmao

AHHH UR ICON! i <3 harry potter!!
    thanks :P I love harry potter to..obviously xD

Hmmm. Is it bad that I havent gone school shopping ?Lmaoo
    Nope! I haven’t either and school starts on Monday:/

Mines starts in 2 weeks :(
    I just dont want to go back.
    Lucky! I don’t want to go back either.

• incredibleDemi

Congratulations, (: stay safe. <3

WTF.
    stay safe.
    some lame ass comments toniite
    well… damn…..

• demi is my girl crush

• DidoIsHereXO

DidoIsHereXO said:

That is such a lovely picture of her.

you used to be fun, NOW YOU’RE BORINNN.
    BOOO you’re mcfly convos.
    Your* And my McFly convos were awesome, thank you very much.
    You sound like a pressed Demi stan.

DEMI STAN
    hahahahahahahahaha
    ARE YOU ON CRACK TONITE BB.
    dont jump if you hear a police siren

Good, now Nick can move in with her.
    _______

Bitches would go crazy if he did.

World War 3

lol.

KristinaMarie559 said:

Good, now Nick can move in with her.
    With her and her family?

I’m pretty sure it’s option A and B!

hahahah <3
    _______

Lol he’s getting over a bad hangover by smoking pot. Makes sense.

DidoIsHereXO said:

Congratulations, (: stay safe. <3

WTF.
    stay safe.
    some lame ass comments toniite!

At first glance I thought your username said “DildosHereX0″. lmao

LOL
    cause your a fellow anon ill let that pass xD
    some users are so LAME its sickenin.

• Hangover

Cool.

• anna.xoxo14

I would’ve bought a house for myself, lmao. Guess she’s just really nice or I’m selfish :p

• incredibleDemi

girl, when i saw those pics i thought the same thing! (x

• demi is my girl crush

lol.
    ===
    DID U SEE THEM?

• Sweetdisposition?

DidoIsHereXO said:

DidoIsHereXO said:

That is such a lovely picture of her.

you used to be fun, NOW YOU’RE BORINNN.
    BOOO you’re mcfly convos.
    Your* And my McFly convos were awesome, thank you very much.
    You sound like a pressed Demi stan.

DEMI STAN
    hahahahahahahahaha
    ARE YOU ON CRACK TONITE BB.
    dont jump if you hear a police siren
    Then why did you reply back to me?

• suzii18023

cool

KristinaMarie559 said:

So she dated kevin and broke up with him and then went to nick? Or did she date both at the same time?
    I think Kevin first then Nick.
    hahaha nick is a bitch then! haha jk jk

• KristinaMarie559

lmao what’s really creepy is that. In the Jackson family one girl dated both Jackson brothers and had at least 3 kids with both brothers. <–Did that make sense?

Jackson? As like, the family of Michael Jackson? If so, WTF! xD
    Yes the family of MJ. It’s really gross.
    __________
    super gross! how do you even know that?
    I’m friends with Jaafar(MJ’s nephew) on facebook and he told me. Plus the family explain it.

• -Jenii

Jackson? As like, the family of Michael Jackson? If so, WTF! xD
    Yes the family of MJ. It’s really gross.
    __________
    super gross! how do you even know that?
    __________
    yikes.. thats messed up..BIG TIME

• harrypotterbitches

Lol…Say whatever you want call me delusional but I think that Nick still has something for Miley.
    uh huh. right.

• fan4lyftwitter

I think the same for both but it’s time for them to move on if they are meant to be they will find each other if not then it was not meant to be.

Live Like There… said:

< —- sorry Nemi fans, but I will always be a hardcore Nelena fan :)
    people already get that…

Nick has dated the same two girls since he was 14/15…how is he a womanizer? hahaha

Jackson? As like, the family of Michael Jackson? If so, WTF! xD
    Yes the family of MJ. It’s really gross.

Wow. I feel bad for Michael because he had to live with them xD

haha me to.

Jackson? As like, the family of Michael Jackson? If so, WTF! xD
    Yes the family of MJ. It’s really gross.
    __________
    super gross! how do you even know that?
    ________
    hahahaha what? ok whatever, gross.

• lovedemilovato

Not trying to start rumors or anything, but didn’t Nick and Kevin both date Malese Jow? Or did I hear false information…?

Yes they did. Malese Jow’s mom confirmed it.

I like how, she dated both guys nobody goes crazy, but since Demi is sorta under the spotlight, everyone would hate her /:
    ikr?! its unfair
    but I still cant belive she dated two jobros without getting any attention

I know! I Just found out a couple hours ago!
    So crazyyy

• colorfulx

Yes the family of MJ. It’s really gross.
    __________
    super gross! how do you even know that?

OMG :O LUCKYYY. I want to be online friends with a Jackson :(

• iaskedtaylorx3

I love niley & all of those nice couples LOL.

The only couple that I know will never be together is Jiley, but they just look so hot ! Ahhhh!

Nemi… Not so much.

Does it really matter if Nemi ever happened, Joe and Miley probably wouldn’t give a fuck, everyone needs to stop arguing over it, doubt it will happen though Demi seems like she enjoys getting some.

So to all those people saying “Nemi’s not going to happen”, if they do happen would you support them?

Speaking of couples…Prince William & Kate Middleton need to get engaged already.

So there you have it, Nick doesn’t care about the “bros before hoes code”.

Nobody ever told me if my icon is EPIC? Get it??? D:

• lovedemilovato

I think Kevin first then Nick.
    hahaha nick is a bitch then! haha jk jk

Might have to do it again;)

haha, i’m totally kidding.

Didi said:

If Nick and Demi got together, could you imagine the epic songs they would write? OMG.

OMG!!! OMG!!!
    We need to get them together for the music! I mean Stop the World was just amazing… just imagine…

—————

Yesss!!!

• areyouonDOPE…

im excited for the new harry potter movie

• KristinaMarie559

Yes the family of MJ. It’s really gross.
    __________
    super gross! how do you even know that?

OMG :O LUCKYYY. I want to be online friends with a Jackson :(
    lfmao it’s easy:
    jaafar’s facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1678219475&ref=ts
    jaafar’s twitter: twitter.com/jaafarjjackson

• -Jenii

lovedemilovato said:

ikr?! its unfair
    but I still cant belive she dated two jobros without getting any attention

I know! I Just found out a couple hours ago!
    So crazyyy
    when did they dated?

lovedemilovato said:

I think Kevin first then Nick.
    hahaha nick is a bitch then! haha jk jk

Might have to do it again;)

haha, i’m totally kidding.
    what?? lol hahahahaha

im excited for the new harry potter movie
    who isnt??!

Live Like There… said:

< ---- sorry Nemi fans, but I will always be a hardcore Nelena fan :)
    _______
    people already get that...
    --------
    sorry, I like to make thinks clear.

How old is Malese Jow?

hahaha jiley, good joke.

Live Like There… said:

< —- sorry Nemi fans, but I will always be a hardcore Nelena fan :)
    people already get that…
    sorry, I like to make thinks clear.
    yeah, i see oO

Moe/Jiley and Nemi will never happen lol

• DidoIsHereXO

Live Like There… said:

< —- sorry Nemi fans, but I will always be a hardcore Nelena fan :)
    people already get that…
    sorry, I like to make thinks clear.

nobody wants to hear you’re repetitive declarations.
    We all so you’re icon Hunny. -_-

• areyouonDOPE…

im excited for the new harry potter movie
    who isnt??!
    good point
    harry potter >>>>>> twilight

I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE A NEMI RELATIONSHIP
    that would pwn any other couple.
    Yes it would!

demi is my girl… said:

lol.
    ===
    DID U SEE THEM?

i didnt! can u send me a link?

Hahaha Nick..
    happy Baday @ddlovato

hahahaha wtf

He’s either

1) Getting over a bad hangover and can’t think straight.

Or

2) High.

Wouldn’t be surprised with either.

Probably both.

Anyone saw this?

0.03/0.04- and 0.54-

I’m onto you Nick!
    Was Demi back there at 54?

• mileysmileyxo

so what are everyones plans for today??? :D

• areyouonDOPE…

the only good thing after turning 18 is that you can smoke …. nah kidding

• selena hq

wow 18 and ALREADY A FLIPPING HOUSE?!?1

Hahaha Nick..
    happy Baday @ddlovato

hahahaha wtf

haha wow i hope demi sees that

I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE A NEMI RELATIONSHIP
    that would pwn any other couple.
    Yes it would!

YES. i thought i was alone on the whole nemi/dick relationship!!

• incredibleDemi

lol.
    ===
    DID U SEE THEM?

i didnt! can u send me a link?

or something..! (X

lol.
    ===
    DID U SEE THEM?

i didnt! can u send me a link?

mileysmileyxo said:

omg, when i read homey-feeling, i thought is said horney- feeling… oh my.
    ______
    lmao

• xoShannonxo

I’m so proud of Demi. you rock, and her mom should be proud. Her eighteen year old is independent! Maybe she and Miley can be next-door neighbors. :D

that pic scares me…

I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE A NEMI RELATIONSHIP
    that would pwn any other couple.
    Yes it would!

YES. i thought i was alone on the whole nemi/dick relationship!!
    Not at all. <3

oh hi. im back :)

love demi

damn nick ;)

His lips are yummy.

Hmmm. Is it bad that I havent gone school shopping ?Lmaoo
    Nope! I haven’t either and school starts on Monday:/

Mines starts in 2 weeks :(
    I just dont want to go back.
    Lucky! I don’t want to go back either.

I just dont wanna go to school. LOL
    That sucks! I loved 8th grade:D
    I’m going into 9th this year.

Anyone saw this?

0.03/0.04- and 0.54-

I’m onto you Nick!
    Was Demi back there at 54?

Yeah she was, she was with her dad, mom etc.

• DidoIsHereXO

I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE A NEMI RELATIONSHIP
    that would pwn any other couple.
    Yes it would!

YES. i thought i was alone on the whole nemi/dick relationship!!

thats so fuckin awesome! Dick <3 xD

I HATE NILEY.

ewwww.

you should get a new semi icon you’re looks a bit…ugly :/

I love Nick
    I like Demi
    I hate Nemi/Dick

DidoIsHereXO said:

I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE A NEMI RELATIONSHIP
    that would pwn any other couple.

Amen.

• My Name Is Original

her family scares me..

I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE A NEMI RELATIONSHIP
    that would pwn any other couple.
    Yes it would!

YES. i thought i was alone on the whole nemi/dick relationship!!
    Not at all. <3
    ---
    Yay:) you should watch this
    it's nothing big, but it just made me smile :D

• mileysmileyxo

sooo. what is everyone upp to??

• Yo.

oh hi. im back :)

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT
    LIKE WHY DO YOU WANT TO PROVE TO YOURSELF YOU’RE POPULAR?
    YOU PROBABLY WANT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE TO SAY “HEY! YAY! YOUR BACK!” -_-
    dont whore the fuck out of yourself like that :)

I love Nick
    I like Demi
    I hate Nemi/Dick
    I love Nick
    I love Miley
    I hate Niley.
    I though you loved Demi?

• xoShannonxo

OceanUp gave me a virus!!!!!!!!

Hmmm. Is it bad that I havent gone school shopping ?Lmaoo
    Nope! I haven’t either and school starts on Monday:/

Mines starts in 2 weeks :(
    I just dont want to go back.
    Lucky! I don’t want to go back either.

I just dont wanna go to school. LOL
    That sucks! I loved 8th grade:D
    I’m going into 9th this year.

First year of highschool right ? Good-Luck! :D

• xoShannonxo

Demi’s too good for Nick.

xoShannonxo said:

that would be EPIC! ahhh. and ur icon is so cute :D

• My Name Is Original

Demi is not Nicks type lol and Nick is definitely not Demis type.

nah. nick’s got a big ass crush on demi. everyone can see that. they probably would never date but they’d be cute.

nick’s the happiest when he’s with her.

I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE A NEMI RELATIONSHIP
    that would pwn any other couple.
    Yes it would!

YES. i thought i was alone on the whole nemi/dick relationship!!
    Not at all. <3
    ---
    Yay:) you should watch this
    it's nothing big, but it just made me smile :D
    Aw:) I loved Nemi at GMA!

I love yo so much for that comment! <33

My Name Is Original said:

Demi is not Nicks type lol and Nick is definitely not Demis type.

nick’s the happiest when he’s with her.

ROTFL Since when bahahah

His lips are fucking incredible. I’ll envy the lucky girl who gets to kiss them everyday for the rest of her life.

lfmao it’s easy:
    jaafar’s twitter: twitter.com/jaafarjjackson

Omg. His twitter BG is effin’ EPIC xD

colorfulx said:

Nobody ever told me if my icon is EPIC? Get it??? D:
    of course it is.

im excited for the new harry potter movie
    who isnt??!
    good point
    harry potter >>>>>> twilight
    yeah…

• lovedemilovato

I think Kevin first then Nick.
    hahaha nick is a bitch then! haha jk jk

Might have to do it again;)

haha, i’m totally kidding.
    what?? lol hahahahaha

Haha, because nick dated kev’s ex and he might do it again. but i was just kidding:) BTW, looove your icon!

Obviously.

HAHAHAHAHAAH
    this is OCEANUP babe.
    If it aint Disney, NOBODY cares.
    ESPECIALLY about the lame ass royal family.

askedtaylorx3 said:

Hmmm. Is it bad that I havent gone school shopping ?Lmaoo
    Nope! I haven’t either and school starts on Monday:/

Mines starts in 2 weeks :(
    I just dont want to go back.
    Lucky! I don’t want to go back either.

I just dont wanna go to school. LOL
    That sucks! I loved 8th grade:D
    I’m going into 9th this year.

First year of highschool right ? Good-Luck! :D
    my first year of high-school was amazing. enjoy it! its the easiest year. now im going to… junior year… oh god. here comes the truckloads of work.

• areyouonDOPE…

im excited for the new harry potter movie
    who isnt??!
    good point
    harry potter >>>>>> twilight
    yeah…
    “harry potter >>>>>> twilight” did you say that because of my icon? or it was just a…ps? oO
    a p.s

Aug 20, 2010 @ 01:27 pm
    mileysmileyxo said:

xoShannonxo said:

that would be EPIC! ahhh. and ur icon is so cute :D
    Thanks. OU messed it up. And that would be completely epic. it would give them time to write a song bashing the Jonases.

• My Name Is Original

Demi’s too good for Nick.

it’s the other way around but everyone can dream honey.

• incredibleDemi

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT
    LIKE WHY DO YOU WANT TO PROVE TO YOURSELF YOU’RE POPULAR?
    YOU PROBABLY WANT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE TO SAY “HEY! YAY! YOUR BACK!” -_-
    dont whore the fuck out of yourself like that :)
    screw you anon.

———————

Nick is probably great in bed. That should be no problem.

Hmmm. Is it bad that I havent gone school shopping ?Lmaoo
    Nope! I haven’t either and school starts on Monday:/

Mines starts in 2 weeks :(
    I just dont want to go back.
    Lucky! I don’t want to go back either.

I just dont wanna go to school. LOL
    That sucks! I loved 8th grade:D
    I’m going into 9th this year.

First year of highschool right ? Good-Luck! :D
    Yup! Thanks,good luck in 8th grade. (:

Live Like There… said:

< ---- sorry Nemi fans, but I will always be a hardcore Nelena fan :)
    _______
    people already get that...
    --------
    sorry, I like to make thinks clear.
    yeah, i see oO
    --------
    i like your icon.

• Maralovelovelove

i can’t see nick and demi together. sorry, i just can’t. i’m a jemi supporter alllll the way though ! :D

oh hi. im back :)

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT
    LIKE WHY DO YOU WANT TO PROVE TO YOURSELF YOU’RE POPULAR?
    YOU PROBABLY WANT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE TO SAY “HEY! YAY! YOUR BACK!” -_-
    dont whore the fuck out of yourself like that :)

woah, dude. lol
    but IA. some people are annoying.

lovedemilovato said:

I think Kevin first then Nick.
    hahaha nick is a bitch then! haha jk jk

Might have to do it again;)

haha, i’m totally kidding.
    what?? lol hahahahaha

________
    oooh hahahaha i got it.. hahaha and thanks!!

im excited for the new harry potter movie
    who isnt??!
    good point
    harry potter >>>>>> twilight
    yeah…
    a p.s
    _________
    ooh thank g’od! cuz i didnt want to see all twilight haters all over again… i dont care.

• incredibleDemi

idk about you guys… but i’d totally be fine with nemi. i could care less about them being together tho.

• lovedemilovato

oooh hahahaha i got it.. hahaha and thanks!!

No problem:)

& Does anyone know when Miley & Nick went out and broke up? Just wonderinng

• livingoutloud

Heyheeeey

Live Like There… said:

< —- sorry Nemi fans, but I will always be a hardcore Nelena fan :)
    people already get that…
    sorry, I like to make thinks clear.
    yeah, i see oO
    i like your icon.
    ______
    thank you! well, about your icon, im not a nelena stan so…anyway its cute! :)

Moe/Jiley and Nemi will never happen lol

____

Noppppppe.
    Never will.

Wonder whick brother would care more if Nick got with Demi or if Joe got with Miley.

Live Like There… said:

< ---- sorry Nemi fans, but I will always be a hardcore Nelena fan :)
    _______
    people already get that...
    --------
    sorry, I like to make thinks clear.
    yeah, i see oO
    --------
    i like your icon.
    ______
    thank you! well, about your icon, im not a nelena stan so...anyway its cute! :)
    --------
    lol i noticed you are not a Nelena stan O__o but thanks anyways :)

Live Like There… said:

< —- sorry Nemi fans, but I will always be a hardcore Nelena fan :)
    people already get that…
    sorry, I like to make thinks clear.
    yeah, i see oO
    i like your icon.
    ______
    thank you! well, about your icon, im not a nelena stan so…anyway its cute! :)
    lol i noticed you are not a Nelena stan O__o but thanks anyways :)
    no prob :))

HAHAHAHAHAAH
    this is OCEANUP babe.
    If it aint Disney, NOBODY cares.
    ESPECIALLY about the lame ass royal family.

hahahahahahah!

where is everyone?

• lovedemilovato

omg…my dad just yelled at some woman who was kicking a kid on the middle of the street. :o

Why was she kicking a kid :o?!?!?!

• incredibleDemi

—————
    -bows down- god bless your father.

lovedemilovato said:

Why was she kicking a kid :o?!?!?!
    _______
    IDK!! but she was crazy! and i guess it was her son!

that picture will haunt me through the night

she reminds me of the exorcist

• anons are legit

why is demi famous

anons are legit said:

why is demi famous
    ______
    –‘ ask taylor.

• lovedemilovato

Why was she kicking a kid :o?!?!?!
    _______
    IDK!! but she was crazy! and i guess it was her son!

WTH!?? crazzy lady.

anons are legit said:

why is demi famous

idk maybe for being the Jonas’ bitch jk.

Why would her mom feel ashamed? you guys are ridic. My ultimate goal in life right now is to finish college, get a good job, and buy a beautiful home for my parents–to repay them for all the things they’ve given me.

My Parent’s paying my college tuition, rent, food, clothes….same situation with Demi—he mom raised her and probably paid for her auditions, acting classes, traveling, etc. Good for you Demi’s mom and DEMI! Congrats :)

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Is this where everyone’s at??

• oneofakindxo

I’m so bored…

ask me stuff? (:

http://justdanceex.tumblr.com I’ll follow you back :D

• demicorrespondent

guys look at this hate tweets demi received when she admitted to dating Joe the fag…

SOME OF THESE TWEETS ARE BRUTAL.
    demi haters to the left < <<<<<<<

if you laugh you are EVIL, evil i say bitches.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3
  • lalajonas

i would’ve brought my damnself a house!

• My Name Is Original

ROTFL Since when bahahah

since the day he met her jackass.

Joe, ‘[We got her a] NASA space shuttle. Fine!’

Wow joe, u really want Demi to go away, dont u? lol

I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE A NEMI RELATIONSHIP
    that would pwn any other couple.
    Yes it would!

YES. i thought i was alone on the whole nemi/dick relationship!!
    Not at all. <3
    ---
    Yay:) you should watch this
    it's nothing big, but it just made me smile :D
    Aw:) I loved Nemi at GMA!

Aw, I know :)
    Sooo cute.

I love yo so much for that comment! <33

Well its the truth look at who they dated in the past. It makes me even wonder if Jemi was just PR.

My Name Is Original said:

Demi is not Nicks type lol and Nick is definitely not Demis type.

nick’s the happiest when he’s with her.
    I agree! Nick is always smiling and laughing when they are together.

I love yo so much for that comment! <33
    true.

xoShannonxo said:

Aug 20, 2010 @ 01:27 pm
    mileysmileyxo said:

xoShannonxo said:

that would be EPIC! ahhh. and ur icon is so cute :D
    lol. that would be so funny! oh god, i LOVE memi!

I love Nick
    I like Demi
    I hate Nemi/Dick
    I love Nick
    I love Miley
    I hate Niley.
    I though you loved Demi?
    I like her, but she sometimes gets in my nerves, and when I say sometimes I mean at least once a day…

• PeaceOutSuckaass

I would buy my mom a house to… only a greedy person wouldnt buy their mother a house… Love Demi

• joeanddemijemi

Joe would get her a NASA Space Shuttle so he can fly with her to the moon to have #jemisex xD jkjk haha

• KristinaMarie559

Lucky! I don’t want to go back either.

I just dont wanna go to school. LOL
    That sucks! I loved 8th grade:D
    I’m going into 9th this year.

First year of highschool right ? Good-Luck! :D
    Really? Yay! Good luck with all of the work:/

• DidoIsHereXO

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT
    LIKE WHY DO YOU WANT TO PROVE TO YOURSELF YOU’RE POPULAR?
    YOU PROBABLY WANT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE TO SAY “HEY! YAY! YOUR BACK!” -_-
    dont whore the fuck out of yourself like that :)
    screw you anon

screw you, loser

Oh please, Nick is too good for Demi. Even though I kind of like the idea of Nemi, it’s true.

My Name Is Original said:

ROTFL Since when bahahah

since the day he met her jackass.

Jackass?Why don’t you grow up. Seriously

• My Name Is Original

now PLEASE tell me how he doesn’t like her.

you people are obviously blind.

NEMI HATERS TO THE LEFT <<<<<<<<<

• Funny Gurlx3

lovedemilovato said:

I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE A NEMI RELATIONSHIP
    that would pwn any other couple.
    Yes it would!

YES. i thought i was alone on the whole nemi/dick relationship!!
    Not at all. <3
    ---
    Yay:) you should watch this
    it's nothing big, but it just made me smile :D
    Aw:) I loved Nemi at GMA!

Aw, I know :)
    Sooo cute.
    aww that video is so cute! nick looks away like an innocent little kid! hahaha. i love nick!

• incredibleDemi

now PLEASE tell me how he doesn’t like her.

you people are obviously blind.
    that was a cute video.. i really like the First part tho.

Woah I never knew Nemi stans existed. lol

I love yo so much for that comment! <33
    ---
    -----------
    lol I believe Nick is too good for Demi…

I love how in that video above some girl asks JB to say Happy Birthday to Demi and Nick is the only one who says it.

• My Name Is Original

Woah I never knew Nemi stans existed. lol

miley cyrus is the only thing that exists for you.

I love yo so much for that comment! <33

lol I believe Nick is too good for Demi…

I don’t think that I just think that they are not each others types and people are so delusional to make arelationship out of nothing that would ever happen.

hope it burns down.

KristinaMarie559 said:

Lucky! I don’t want to go back either.

I just dont wanna go to school. LOL
    That sucks! I loved 8th grade:D
    I’m going into 9th this year.

First year of highschool right ? Good-Luck! :D
    Really? Yay! Good luck with all of the work:/

ugh thanks. and trust me you will have fun! high- school is really different from middle school! in a good way!

My Name Is Original said:

Woah I never knew Nemi stans existed. lol

miley cyrus is the only thing that exists for you

Try again I actually like Jonas too and I stan for Green day.

Aug 20, 2010 @ 01:29 pm
    My Name Is Original said:

Demi’s too good for Nick.

it’s the other way around but everyone can dream honey.

You know, I proofread it. And I mean what I mean. Demi is too good for the Jonases. She has REAL talent that can take her career way beyond Disney. She doesn’t need them around her anymore. Because they’re thwarting her success. And, c’mon, she has PLENTY of great guys at her feet.

Demi is not Nicks type lol and Nick is definitely not Demis type.

Nick doesn’t have a type(Miley and Selena don’t look alike) and he said Demi was cute back in 2008.

Yup! Thanks,good luck in 8th grade. (:

Oooh you’ll love it! I’m about to be a junior :D

NEMI HATERS TO THE LEFT <<<<<<<<<
    Agreed!

Demi is not Nicks type lol and Nick is definitely not Demis type.
    So waht do you guys think their type’s are?
    b/c I’m not a nemi fan at all.

• Funny Gurlx3

xoShannonxo said:

Aug 20, 2010 @ 01:29 pm
    My Name Is Original said:

Demi’s too good for Nick.

it’s the other way around but everyone can dream honey.

I somewhat agree Jonas are holding Demi back but it’s Demis fault for riding their coattails. So I don’t blame Jonas at all.

• lalajonas

Woah I never knew Nemi stans existed. lol

ikr not gonna happen fools lol

• lovedemilovato

I know:) It made me smile. I know the couple would be “wrong” but I just can’t help but like them:D

Aug 20, 2010 @ 01:35 pm

NEMI HATERS TO THE LEFT < <<<<<<<<
    ----
    Agreed!
    ---
    I already said this on your youtube, but thank you so much for being my first EVER commenter. <3

Demi’s too good for Nick

They’re both pretty flawless.

I am officially a Nemi/Dick hater… :\

lalajonas said:

Woah I never knew Nemi stans existed. lol

ikr not gonna happen fools lol

Watch what you say they get pissed lol

________

And Nick doesn’t have real talent? You might want to look at his NJATA songs and lyrics then come back to me and say he doesn’t have real talent.

I know Nemi will never happen but I love them together. I also like Nucie(;

lovedemilovato said:

yea, its cute. and i have to admit, all the nemi videos are making me like them too.

Aug 20, 2010 @ 01:36 pm

xoShannonxo said:

Aug 20, 2010 @ 01:29 pm
    My Name Is Original said:

Demi’s too good for Nick.

it’s the other way around but everyone can dream honey.

She did one movie with them. The movie was successful, so they asked her to do a part 2. She’s trying so hard to show people she has talent, but she can’t do that in Camp Rock, so I can’t say they helped her that much.

Why is everyone Team Nemi. I am neutral towards nemi, Im just curious.

They’re so delicious.

• lalajonas

Woah I never knew Nemi stans existed. lol

ikr not gonna happen fools lol

Watch what you say they get pissed lol

idgaf let em get mad:P

xoShannonxo said:

Aug 20, 2010 @ 01:36 pm

xoShannonxo said:

Aug 20, 2010 @ 01:29 pm
    My Name Is Original said:

Demi’s too good for Nick.

it’s the other way around but everyone can dream honey.

true but I was talking about how she is always the opening act when Jonas go on tour.

—————-

Neither is too good for the other.

alajonas said:

Woah I never knew Nemi stans existed. lol

ikr not gonna happen fools lol

Watch what you say they get pissed lol

idgaf let em get mad:P

true

• iaskedtaylorx3

I dont think nick and Demi are right for eachother. It just doesnt feel right Lol. They have to much of that brother & sister realationship.

• colorfulx

When I first read the title I thought it said “Demi Lovato, ‘I Just Bought A Horse‘ I was like Wtf?

State of Emergency.

lalajonas said:

Woah I never knew Nemi stans existed. lol

ikr not gonna happen fools lol

Watch what you say they get pissed lol

idgaf let em get mad:P
    I guess we are immune to that Nemi/Dick sickness.

• xoShannonxo

I heard the CD online. And I can’t say that Nick in untalented, because he is. But he doesn’t really get to show what he had on DC, and in CR. The songs on the NJATA albums were great, the song on the Jonas sountrack, not so much.

Woah I never knew Nemi stans existed. lol

ikr not gonna happen fools lol

Watch what you say they get pissed lol

Haha, I hate it when someone is a fan of something, and when another person says something bad about them, they attack.
    I’m not that kinda fan, i believe everyone has opinions:D

• colorfulx

Nick and Demi? I don’t think Demi is Nick’s type.

im out! bye guys :D

• lalajonas

idgaf let em get mad:P
    I guess we are immune to that Nemi/Dick sickness.

============
    yes join the club:D

Isn’t my icon EPIC? :3

• xoShannonxo

Because nobody else is calling her to be OA. This might be JB last tour, so maybe she is going to open for someone else, and gain the fame she deserves.

20, 2010 @ 01:42 pm
    colorfulx said:

Nick and Demi? I don’t think Demi is Nick’s type.

Exactlyy!

Demi is not Nicks type lol and Nick is definitely not Demis type.

Not to mention Selena and Miley have opposite personalities so I don’t think Nick has a type per say….

I think Nick would treat Demi the way she should be treated. Unlike Joe (no offence to Joe). And now that she wants to keep her private life private, that’s a plus for Nick.

• -Jenii

colorfulx said:

When I first read the title I thought it said “Demi Lovato, ‘I Just Bought A Horse’ I was like Wtf?
    __________
    same here loll XD

_______
    Kevin Jonas DATED Malese Jow?? oO never heard that..
    Jacqueline. Said that her mom confirmed that Malese dated both Kevin and Nick.
    _________
    thats creepy in all the ways! hahaha idk… she, the date, kevin, nick… everythings just…wrong. hahaha LMAO
    ________
    HAHAHAHAHA LMFAO! THATS SO CREEPY!!!!! everything seems like incest to me!!! hahahaha
    ————————–
    Jaqueline is a moron who makes stuff up daily. haven’t yall learned yet?

1. Do you people reallly think Nick and Demi would EVER get together? Seriously?

Nick dated Miley and Selena, both of whom at one point were BFFs with Demi. Not a chance in Hell of this ever happening? You wouldn’t date one BFFs ex, much less 2.

2. And not only would Demi never do this, but Nick has enough brains in his head not to date his two major ex girlfriends’ ex BFF, but His BROTHER’S ex??

Are you all new here?

Just because Jackie says it’s true, doesn’t make it true. She has so many people fooled it’s ridiculouos.

You do realize that she Knows nothing more about what goes on in Miley’s/Demi’s/Nick’s mind than the rest of us?

You do realize she has no inside information?

Wake up.

_______
    Kevin Jonas DATED Malese Jow?? oO never heard that..
    Jacqueline. Said that her mom confirmed that Malese dated both Kevin and Nick.

• KristinaMarie559

Demi may see Nick as a brother but you know Nicky sees her as more. ;)

Nicole looked so bored:/

Well, according to Miley he’s prince charming.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

el ungüento de tus labios es mi cura

_______
    Kevin Jonas DATED Malese Jow?? oO never heard that..
    Jacqueline. Said that her mom confirmed that Malese dated both Kevin and Nick.

lol I like Miam and Niley but im one of the only niley fans who is friends with jacqueline.

I am officially a Nemi/Dick hater… :\

OH dont tell me, you still have nelena hope. They are OVER, you know ALREADY HAPPENED. so…

PERLEASE.

I hate Nelena but atleast they actually dated.

I feel the same way bout Niley.
    I feel the same way about both.

___

I feel the same way about Nemi. But they never dated.They just wont.

Lmao. sorry just thought I’d add another couple to this whole ” I feel the same way about ___”
    Teehee :D

_______
    Kevin Jonas DATED Malese Jow?? oO never heard that..
    Jacqueline. Said that her mom confirmed that Malese dated both Kevin and Nick.

• areyouonDOPE…

harrypotterbitches said:

If Demi started dating Nick…bitches would go crazy
    totally!! lol
    love the icon!!
    thanks :D
    cant stop staring at your icon :D

• colorfulx

lmao what’s really creepy is that. In the Jackson family one girl dated both Jackson brothers and had at least 3 kids with both brothers. < --Did that make sense?
    ----

Jackson? As like, the family of Michael Jackson? If so, WTF! xD

• -Jenii

lovedemilovato said:

ikr?! its unfair
    but I still cant belive she dated two jobros without getting any attention

• Gearsarealwaysturning

man the jonas brothers are womanizers
    ===
    nick and joe only :)

_______
    Kevin Jonas DATED Malese Jow?? oO never heard that..
    Jacqueline. Said that her mom confirmed that Malese dated both Kevin and Nick.

Jackson? As like, the family of Michael Jackson? If so, WTF! xD
    Yes the family of MJ. It’s really gross.

• Didi

OMG!!! OMG!!!

So since were on the nemi subject, whether you like them or not what do you think Nick’s type is and what do you think Demi’s type is?

I don’t think either have types. She dated Cody, Trace and she likes Trey songz and he dated Miley and Selena.

• harrypotterbitches

If Demi started dating Nick…bitches would go crazy
    totally!! lol
    love the icon!!
    thanks :D
    cant stop staring at your icon :D
    Lmao

• KristinaMarie559

Jacqueline. Said that her mom confirmed that Malese dated both Kevin and Nick.

haha

Jackson? As like, the family of Michael Jackson? If so, WTF! xD
    Yes the family of MJ. It’s really gross.
    __________
    super gross! how do you even know that?

• KristinaMarie559

I think Kevin first then Nick.

Jackson? As like, the family of Michael Jackson? If so, WTF! xD
    Yes the family of MJ. It’s really gross.

Wow. I feel bad for Michael because he had to live with them xD

Actually I take it back, I don’t want Nick and Demi to date, Nick looks too smitten with Demi and he would become a stage 5 clinger if they dated. But I love their frienship. lmao

• -Jenii

_______
    Kevin Jonas DATED Malese Jow?? oO never heard that..
    Jacqueline. Said that her mom confirmed that Malese dated both Kevin and Nick.
    __________
    WTF?! thats craazyy :O

• JamiePeck

Do you think it’s a piece of cake to check your content? It is more difficult than you opine. Furthermore, you will definitely use online plagiarism checker to ensure that everything is OK with your papers.

• DidoIsHereXO

doesn’t her mom feel ASHAMED?
    Her 18 year old baby be byin’ HER a house.

S M H.

no she doesnt feel ashamed. its not like all the money or things she gets is from DEMI cuz its not. her mom and eddie have always had money before demi was even famouse. they live in a high class neighborhood in texas with a nice house which demi lived in before she was on disney & now they have 3 houses. so its not all from demi, get a life.

• skyebird

her mom probably doesn’t care. mama lovato looks like she thrives on her daughters money…

She looks like she’s one yager shot away from pouncing on somebody

• dont jugde

cool.

Jaqueline is a moron who makes stuff up daily. haven’t yall learned yet?

Are you all new here?

You do realize she has no inside information?

Wake up.

—————-

Too long.

• mileysmileyxo

omg, when i read homey-feeling, i thought is said horney- feeling… oh my.

• areyouonDOPE…

if nick and demi would date she’d be considered a bitch :\

• egy97

Good for her :)

• KristinaMarie559

Does Nick kiss the interviewer’s cheek at 1:30?

typo

And I can’t say that Nick in untalented, because he isn’t

Her pool has a slide?!. . . Fuck me.

hrhrthrhr

I know Nemi will never happen but I love them together. I also like Nucie(;

___
    Nemi has too much of a brother&sister realationship. I think Joe & Demi have more of a romantic connection & they were obv. for PR.But whatever.

& Nucie. Teehee. Whatever floats Nicks boat.

I am officially a Nemi/Dick hater… :\

PERLEASE.

iaskedtaylorx3 said:

I know Nemi will never happen but I love them together. I also like Nucie(;

& Nucie. Teehee. Whatever floats Nicks boat

THIS

• xoShannonxo

Demi would be considered a ‘brother jumper’ or something if she did date Nick. And she would get names like ‘whore’ and ‘slut’.

• DidoIsHereXO

-DidoIsHereXO

_______

Yeah I get what you’re saying now. I can’t wait until he breaks out of Disney. Both him and Demi.

lalajonas said:

idgaf let em get mad:P
    I guess we are immune to that Nemi/Dick sickness.

============
    yes join the club:D
    Right Now it is just:
    -You
    -Me
    -fan4lyftwitter

• BigDarius

I am officially a Nemi/Dick hater… :\

PERLEASE.

I hate Nelena but atleast they actually dated.

Why is everyone Team Nemi. I am neutral towards nemi, Im just curious.

Ever since the first Camp Rock I thought Nick had a crush on Demi and as time goes by it gets more and more obvious.

if nick and demi would date she’d be considered a bitch :\
    ______
    she would be dating the brother of her exboyfriend. weird. but i can totally see niley stans threatening nemi stans to death! hahahahahaha

—————-

That’s my boy.

____
    Nick just needs to stop with the disney girls.
    Miley
    Selena
    Possibly Nicole
    & Now people are thinking about Demi? Ew

But we all know Nick is not Demis type. She dates More of the rock band lead singer type with all those tattos. I mean , she dated Trace Cyrus :S. & Jemi was PR. So…. yeah

Does Nick kiss the interviews cheek at 1:30?
    _______

That’s what it looks like.

Aug 20, 2010 @ 01:46 pm

_______

Yes! MPE. I know Nick if Nick keeps up is skills (away from JB) he’s gonna be a Grammy worth songwriter!

• -Jenii

I sriosly doubt that Nick and Demi would date..

• jannetgirl147

Lucky im guessing demi wont be going to collage either

lmao “BADAY” is a TT

• lalajonas

Right Now it is just:
    -You
    -Me
    -fan4lyftwitter

we’re too awesome:)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

woooow a house…damn i cant even afford a dogs house :( xDD

• areyouonDOPE…

if nick and demi would date she’d be considered a bitch :\
    ______
    yeah i dont know its just weird if they date

Malese who?

Aug 20, 2010 @ 01:48 pm

_______
    Kevin Jonas DATED Malese Jow?? oO never heard that..

jannetgirl147 said:

Lucky im guessing demi wont be going to collage either

None of the Disney stars are. Atleast not now. Why should they?They already have a career.

• harrypotterbitches

If Demi started dating Nick…bitches would go crazy

lmao “BADAY” is a TT
    ______

Seriously? Lmfao!

idgaf let em get mad:P
    I guess we are immune to that Nemi/Dick sickness.

============
    yes join the club:D
    Right Now it is just:
    -You
    -Me
    -fan4lyftwitter

Plus ME!
    I dont like Nemi. LOL
    Its just not gonna happen.

20, 2010 @ 01:46 pm

I am officially a Nemi/Dick hater… :\

PERLEASE.

I hate Nelena but atleast they actually dated.

I feel the same way bout Niley.

if nick and demi would date she’d be considered a bitch :\
    ______
    yeah i dont know its just weird if they date
    ______
    totally! actually i can see niley stans threatening DEMI to death! cuz demi would be the bitch… you know..

iaskedtaylorx3 said:

I know Nemi will never happen but I love them together. I also like Nucie(;

___

& Nucie. Teehee. Whatever floats Nicks boat.

Demi may see Nick as a brother but you know Nicky sees her as more. ;)

_______
    Kevin Jonas DATED Malese Jow?? oO never heard that..
    Jacqueline. Said that her mom confirmed that Malese dated both Kevin and Nick.

Malese who?

Jow. She was in Unfabulous I believe?
    Or Idk some show a long time ago.

• -Jenii

colorfulx said:

Malese who?
    _________
    shes that anna girl from vampire diaries i think

i feel for u for me skl starts on 8th september at 8.30 am

Hmmm. Is it bad that I havent gone school shopping ?Lmaoo
    Nope! I haven’t either and school starts on Monday:/

harrypotterbitches said:

If Demi started dating Nick…bitches would go crazy
    totally!! lol
    love the icon!!

• areyouonDOPE…

man the jonas brothers are womanizers

Eww nick is perverted.

happy baday is pronounced like that

I am officially a Nemi/Dick hater… :\

PERLEASE.

I hate Nelena but atleast they actually dated.

I feel the same way bout Niley.
    I feel the same way about both.

iaskedtaylorx3 said:

idgaf let em get mad:P
    I guess we are immune to that Nemi/Dick sickness.

============
    yes join the club:D
    Right Now it is just:
    -You
    -Me
    -fan4lyftwitter

Plus ME!
    I dont like Nemi. LOL
    Its just not gonna happen.
    yay! the club is growing.

• hottiegirl

some ppl here r saying oh she should buy 4 herself not her familey but when miley got her own house every one freaked out for some reason
    anyways happy BD demi

_______

Same with Demi. Both of them are amazing songwriters. I wish Demi was more known though.

• iaskedtaylorx3

I dont like that Demi will always be known as Jonas’ opening act -_- She has so much talent & its so sad.

• -Jenii

iaskedtaylorx3 said:

_________
    sriosly.. I think that she should get out of disney… she would be succesful.. I mean she has the talent and all

• harrypotterbitches

If Demi started dating Nick…bitches would go crazy
    totally!! lol
    love the icon!!
    thanks :D

Malese who?

Jow. She was in Unfabulous I believe?
    Or Idk some show a long time ago.

Oh, I know who she is xD

Lmao Miley gets a breast tattoo..so does Demi..Miley gets a house..so does Demi, Miley has a huge influence on Demi doesnt she? lmao

20, 2010 @ 01:46 pm

I am officially a Nemi/Dick hater… :\

PERLEASE.

I hate Nelena but atleast they actually dated.

I feel the same way bout Niley.

Nice. Niley and Nelena actually dated. Nemi was neevr even that close. Jemi were always close but not like bf/gf close imo.

• iaskedtaylorx3

Good, now Nick can move in with her
    ____
    ….No.
    LOL

• Sweetdisposition?

DidoIsHereXO said:

That is such a lovely picture of her.

you used to be fun, NOW YOU’RE BORINNN.
    BOOO you’re mcfly convos.
    Your* And my McFly convos were awesome, thank you very much.
    You sound like a pressed Demi stan.

Hmmm. Is it bad that I havent gone school shopping ?Lmaoo

Hahaha Nick..
    happy Baday @ddlovato

hahahaha wtf

He’s either

1) Getting over a bad hangover and can’t think straight.

Or

2) High.

Wouldn’t be surprised with either.

============

I’m pretty sure it’s option A and B!

hahahah <3

• incredibleDemi

Happy 18th Bithday, Demi. (: i hope she’s happy with where her life is at right now.

People always kill my Nemi dreams >.<

DidoIsHereXO said:

Congratulations, (: stay safe. <3

WTF.
    stay safe.
    some lame ass comments toniite!

At first glance I thought your username said “DildosHereX0″. lmao

Hmmm. Is it bad that I havent gone school shopping ?Lmaoo
    Nope! I haven’t either and school starts on Monday:/

Mines starts in 2 weeks :(
    I just dont want to go back.

Hmmm. Is it bad that I havent gone school shopping ?Lmaoo
    Nope! I haven’t either and school starts on Monday:/

my school starts the 7th, and i already did all my school supplies shopping. not the clothes yet though.

• Kenya

I am totally in for Nemi.

Joe is so hot. I can’t believe he’s dating that slore from Twilight

Sure.

________
    whatever! haha they are not together, why discuss that?

• areyouonDOPE…

oooookkkkaay

• realistgangsta

who is this Malese Jow yall speak of

• harrypotterbitches

? ?¢?????? ????? ???? ???? ?? ? ???

man the jonas brothers are womanizers
    ===
    nick and joe only
    _____

More like just Joe. Nick doesn’t date a different girl every month. Well at least not that we know of.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

< ---- sorry Nemi fans, but I will always be a hardcore Nelena fan :)