Joe Jonas Ashley Greene Road Dog Video

Credit: shiningstar08.

• SergeantSpaz

aw they’re cute! team jashley :D

• Kisses from Hollywood

I like ashley, but.. okay at least joe’s happy

• mileynileylove

Ashley Greene is gorgeous ! If you don’t see that you are blind , STOP the hate guys ! she doesn’t deserve it , she can date whoever she wants !

• demi is my girl crush

i dont think they are OFFICIALLY dating yet just enjoying eachothers company and seeing where it could go. but they look cute. demi needs to move on too. cuz its killing me that it may be killing her. im happy for him

• JotaroKujo
  • Becca

they’re actually kind of cute together and i didn’t think they would be :)
    ashley suits short hair better though!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

i don’t like her
    she has that nose …it’s so
    i don’t like her nose it’s small
    it doesn’t match her face..

Didn’t she have a nose job?

• EvaSnow

mileynileylove said:

_________
    Or that means that I have another opinion. I really don’t find her pretty at all. And that’s not because I’m jealous of her or something. She’s just not my type of girl. She’s too skinny/petite and has a weird small face.

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

i don’t like her
    she has that nose …it’s so
    i don’t like her nose it’s small
    it doesn’t match her face..

Didn’t she have a nose job?

whats wrong with her nose?
    Am I the only one who like her nose?

Don’t give a shit.

• EvaSnow

Kisses from Hol… said:

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

i don’t like her
    she has that nose …it’s so
    i don’t like her nose it’s small
    it doesn’t match her face..

Didn’t she have a nose job?

whats wrong with her nose?
    Am I the only one who like her nose?
    _________
    She has a small pointy nose.

Aug 20, 2010 @ 08:27 am
    mileynileylove said:

2 thumbs up

• fnlwbu

RjOw34 jgfyioedkaaf, [url=http://jgytskwmclgh.com/]jgytskwmclgh[/url], [link=http://qjeouaqfdnug.com/]qjeouaqfdnug[/link], http://rvtmgytzwgtr.com/

• mileynileylove

_________
    EvaSnow said:
    Umm well I think she is really really pretty ! :)

Aug 20, 2010 @ 08:31 am
    Kisses from Hol… said:
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

i don’t like her
    she has that nose …it’s so
    i don’t like her nose it’s small
    it doesn’t match her face..

Didn’t she have a nose job?

whats wrong with her nose?
    Am I the only one who like her nose?
    It’s not very nice to talk about peoples facial features and stuff.
    In fact, it’s kinda weird.

She’s a pretty girl.

• introducingme

I love her.
    Jashley is adorable :)

Aug 20, 2010 @ 08:34 am
    EvaSnow said:

Kisses from Hol… said:

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

i don’t like her
    she has that nose …it’s so
    i don’t like her nose it’s small
    it doesn’t match her face..

Didn’t she have a nose job?

whats wrong with her nose?
    Am I the only one who like her nose?
    _________
    She has a small pointy nose.

its actually better than a big nose, well for me I think

Aug 20, 2010 @ 08:32 am
    Don’t give a shit.
    I believe that’s called constipation…

Lol, just kidding.

• mileynileylove

She is not a famewhore ! everybody knows she is from twilight …..

• woaahhhh

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

i don’t like her
    she has that nose …it’s so
    i don’t like her nose it’s small
    it doesn’t match her face..

Didn’t she have a nose job?

whats wrong with her nose?
    Am I the only one who like her nose?

hahaha I think you are, cause it really is true her nose is..
    I dont even know how to explain it its just small en weird and all
    not that she should be judged on that tough
    she might be really nice…
    but she is a meaneather I mean 2 days before she got caught with Joe she was making out with some other guy
    who practicaly was ”her boyfriend”
    I dont know what to think about this, it doesnt really seem like theyre a couple
    its just more like I like you and you like me lets have some fun and then take off
    but I dont know I guess we’ll know by time :)

• -Hibz-

Who read/was at the Demi birthday post?!

I read through it and it was epic.
    Oceanup commented and stuff.
    Apparently Demi was there too.

awwwwww true love

• Jenn

well im not sure if i like them togetehr yet BUT I LIKE THEM CAUSE SHES NOT CAMILA!!!!!

also she seems sweet to the fans by like waving at them camilla would never do that so atleast ashleys not a b!tch

• summerobertsx

i don’t think much of this couple. eh

• mileynileylove

The Maine <3

• introducingme

I loved that she waved at the fans with a cute little smile.

• alltherightmoves.

not thinking much of them, why does it seem like she was showing off? I don’t see this being “Jomilla 2.0″ as people are putting it, it’ll probably be over in a few weeks.

• xBehindthesehazeleyes

….I don’t like Jashley *hides*
    Its ughh. >.< LIKE JOMILLA 2.0
    But if Joe’s happy… :|
    FUUUUUUUdge ashley
    -.- I’ll give them 3 months max. smh

• gvjyjcj
  • xnzlti

uq6Wlm kxgpkvsxkrxo, [url=http://lyedjebrttcf.com/]lyedjebrttcf[/url], [link=http://qwbhfysfgtkh.com/]qwbhfysfgtkh[/link], http://wtuvcdeisajh.com/

• Robosalt
  • fzuhiwfp

G20NaX fncyfktoetlp, [url=http://iazwkobcxnsy.com/]iazwkobcxnsy[/url], [link=http://riorxmhxgjlq.com/]riorxmhxgjlq[/link], http://tuxsdtittqol.com/

Aw I love her nose, I think it’s adorable haha better than having a really big nose I say :^)

Is it weird that I want Nick and Demi to date and don’t want them to? Like I want Nick to be happy and he seems really happy with Demi but I really don’t want them to get a bunch of hate because of it. I think the relationship would turn out bad anyways buts still.

• picstoburn

I love all the new experts on Ashley Greene that have popped up all of a sudden. You all seem to know her so well. I didn’t realize her friends all come on OU. You know what she’s like, what she wants, the type of guy she is attracted to and you know if it will work between her and Joe. Amazing.

Then again, you could all just be silly teenies who think you know better than Joe does who he should and should not date.

Yeah, I’ll go with the second one.

makes a perfect combo for all the joe stans that can describe joe stans too a t.

didn’t someone write him on twitter about everything he is.

c’mon now. they’re all the same. everybody knows everybody.

this bitch is always with some other man.
    i sense i cheap knock off of camilla.
    i think ashley is just going to knock joe upside the head, then laugh at him while he’s dead.
    this is going to flop. period.
    but whatever, if this is what they want to do, then let them do it.
    it is so NOT going to last.

• areyouonDOPE…

how old is she ?

dont like em togther, bcuz ido like joe just as a person n idnt really get the whole reason ashley greene is even famous. so intrested to see what songs will come out of it, and wat scandalous interview to

• Meghan

I wasn’t sure about them at first but they look happy together! :D

• superJOEman

Just pictures yesterday, and now the proof video!! Gosh, IT HURTS!!

• Me ¬¬

Stupid Ashley Greene… ¬¬
    Go Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas !!!!
    ANTI-ASHLEY GREENEEEEEEE!!!!

i have always kinda secretly always wanted them together their just so cute together their babies would be cute hahah okay thats too much their just so cute together people need to stop hating and being so effin bitter their cute together he is cute she is pretty whats not to like they look good together i wish them happiness!!

I adore Ashley honestly, but Demi and Joe were just too cute together. It’ll take a while for people to get over it. I think.

• thewayilovedyou

I’m a fan of Demi, and I agree, I think Joe and Ashley’s adorable, I loved Jemi, but eventually, and still lees friends that matters ..

• simply_elyy

Stupid Ashley Greene… ¬¬
    Go Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas !!!!
    ANTI-ASHLEY GREENEEEEEEE!!!!
    ———————————–
    demi is in the past so leave it alone
    there is no jemi anymore so get the f*** over it!!

She’s such a slut. She bones anyone that has a penis.

• thedarksunshine

this is soo Jomilla 2.0. I feel it. Joe’s gonna get hurt. But Ashley does look interested in him.
    haha, she got sucked in my the Jonas charm! XD
    All I see in Ashley is lust.
    js.
    but if he’s happy, nobody should hate. If he gets hurt, he does. Its life.

• Becca.

Wait…..what?
    When did this all happen? Joe and this girl?

• jextlzcuhlg

VOPE2S daeswviiecdr, [url=http://ewzynxsnrjwr.com/]ewzynxsnrjwr[/url], [link=http://uhogosmjhzrz.com/]uhogosmjhzrz[/link], http://pugmsvzyymld.com/

She’s such a slut. She bones anyone that has a penis.
    At least she admits it. Like on the Chelsea Lately interview, she admits to hooking up.

I think that Joe needs to slow down with girls.But,i don’t know him but i think Joe was better off with Demi More then the other girls.But,i think Joe and Ashley make a good couple for at least for a short while.And, Joe needs to find someone like his Brother Kevin.

Now they are a couple but it’s weird how in some pictures, Ashley and Joe are always together but they doesn’t look happy like a happy couple that are holding hands and all smiling. I love them both so much, but it’s weird… just weird.

• Maryam

JEMI ROCKS AND THESE TO SUCK JEMI WILL BE BACK AGAIN IM SURE OF IT SO SUCK MY INVISIBLE DICK JEMI RULES

They’re adorable together :)

Actions speak louder than words, as we can see.

I don’t think Joe and Ashley would even make an attempt to date while he’s on tour if they didn’t have legit feelings for eachother. He’s gone for the next 3 months so they obviously are willing to give it a try.

He likes her, she likes him. Let’s just leave it at that and move on.

Well at least one person can speak sense around here.

• heartandsoul

ew.

Omg! I am really jealous. All those touches!!!!!! Joe I want that with you… Not her — or anyone else!!! Grrrrrr.

• Chanells__Cool

I don’t know if I approve of this.

She’s had plenty of boyfriends since twilight started.

I sense another Camilla Belle syndrome.

_______

I fucking love that song. My favourite part is when Nick sings “Thank you gravity!”.
    “We were watching star wars
    She looked kinda bored
    Said she’d seen it all before”.

That’s my fav part, idk why.Haha.
    i know. i miss the old Jonas days. before they were big and famous and people were always talking shit about them and when the music actually mattered to their fans and not who they date.

i know it’s kind of selfish cause they weren’t really successful then, but it was so much better. you actually had a chance to meet and talk to them, where as now they freak out when a group of girls come near them.
    Ikr? I would be considered a “new fan” cause I only really knew of them in about 2008.
    But I’ve seen the old-time Jonas videos which include fan meetings and it was like.. Damn.
    Times have seriously changed.

Like, obviously I’m happy for them cause I guess most artists strive to be big and whatever.. But I hope it’ll calm down a little.
    It already has in a way.

I just hate that all their YT videos/myspace/Jonas Brothers twitter has turned into non stop promotion.

I really miss that year, especially when the burnin up first come. everything talking abot them. <3 2008
    ----
    I wish I looked up who they were when I saw their American Dragon video clip on tv.
    Instead I was just like "who the heck are they? the lead guy looks cool".

-.- idiot. LOL.
    ___________
    me, I kinda starting liking when the " Poor unfortunate souls" videos came out
    -----
    I loooooove that song. Kinda strange cause I didn't at first, but it completely grew on me.
    I never get tired of hearing it now. Lol.

-----
    my sister always watch "american dragon" almost like everyday. soo when the show start then the song played, I'm go out from my room then stand in front of tv until the song finished, damn stupid :(

_______________________________

i was a fan from the beginning, but i like never went to concerts in general, so i didn't make the effort. Now i feel like an idiot. >.<

• cutie4life

I’m sorry but by looking at the video of them, it doesn’t even look like there dating because all i saw was that she put her hand on his shoulder and you guys automatically think they’re dating like seriously???? And Joe and Ashley didn’t even look like they were in a relationship, they just seem like good friends. So i have no idea why they have this “jashley” name cause it doesn’t even look like it is or gonna happen. k bye.

Hibz
    whats your name? i always wondered. i feel like yours is the only one i dont know :)

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:51 am
    Hibz
    Ah. Haha. Hibz is my name!
    Well, that’s what I get called by everybody anyway.

My “full name” is Hiba. Barely any different.
    Haha.

Someone just randomly called me Hibz one day and it stuck :P What’s yours?

• peacelovehearts

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:48 am
    peacelovehearts said:
    Idk whether I support this couple or not yet. I love them both, but I just think Ashley is wayy too good for Joe :/
    Why? She’s not this huge deal or anything.

Not that I know of, anyway.
    —————-
    I just think she’s really super gorgeous & they’re kinda complete opposites.. Idk…

• -Jenii

peacelovehearts said:

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:48 am
    peacelovehearts said:
    Why? She’s not this huge deal or anything.

Not that I know of, anyway.
    —————-
    ___________
    How are they opposites?

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:53 am
    (replying to this) – Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:50 am
    -Jenii said:

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:44 am
    Kisses from Hol… said:
    Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:40 am
    Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:35 am
    _______

“We were watching star wars
    She looked kinda bored
    Said she’d seen it all before”.

That’s my fav part, idk why.Haha.

Times have seriously changed.

It already has in a way.

Instead I was just like “who the heck are they? the lead guy looks cool”.

-.- idiot. LOL.
    ___________
    me, I kinda starting liking when the ” Poor unfortunate souls” videos came out
    I loooooove that song. Kinda strange cause I didn’t at first, but it completely grew on me.
    I never get tired of hearing it now. Lol.

my sister always watch “american dragon” almost like everyday. soo when the show start then the song played, I’m go out from my room then stand in front of tv until the song finished, damn stupid :(

• .mars

i dont want to go back to school. I start so soon..

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:51 am
    Hibz
    Ah. Haha. Hibz is my name!
    Well, that’s what I get called by everybody anyway.

My “full name” is Hiba. Barely any different.
    Haha.

Someone just randomly called me Hibz one day and it stuck :P What’s yours?

cool, that is such a pretty name! i have a friend thats name is hiba. im from california. and she is a muslim. im not sure what kind though :) are you muslim by any chance?
    btw i love ur icon! and my name is holly:D

I KNOW YOUR TYPE
    YOURE DADDY’S LITTLE GIRL
    JUST TAKE A BITE
    LET ME SHAKE UP YOUR WORLD
    CAUSE JUST ONE NIGHT COULDN’T BE SO WRONG
    I’M GONNA MAKE YOU LOSE CONTROL!

Sorry, it’s on shuffle. Haha.

• Kisses from Hollywood

does anyone know how to resize a moving picture?

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:58 am

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:51 am
    Hibz
    Ah. Haha. Hibz is my name!
    Well, that’s what I get called by everybody anyway.

My “full name” is Hiba. Barely any different.
    Haha.

Someone just randomly called me Hibz one day and it stuck :P What’s yours?

btw i love ur icon! and my name is holly:D
    Yeah, my family is.. But I don’t know.
    I’m not really into that :/

Idk. Outcast :P

Pretty name! California, huh?
    I bet that’s awesome.

I wanna visit America so badly.

no one is too good for anyone if both people are in love.

really you don’t know either of them to judge whether one is too good for the other.

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:57 am
    .mars said:
    i dont want to go back to school. I start so soon..
    mine start since last month :(

• Kisses from Hollywood

no one is too good for anyone if both people are in love.

glad there’s still anon like you

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:58 am

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:51 am
    Hibz
    Ah. Haha. Hibz is my name!
    Well, that’s what I get called by everybody anyway.

My “full name” is Hiba. Barely any different.
    Haha.

Someone just randomly called me Hibz one day and it stuck :P What’s yours?

btw i love ur icon! and my name is holly:D
    Yeah, my family is.. But I don’t know.
    I’m not really into that :/

Idk. Outcast :P

Pretty name! California, huh?
    I bet that’s awesome.

I wanna visit America so badly.
    haha. ohhh.
    u dont live in america? where do you live?
    you should visit, some places are really nice!

looks aren’t everything in a relationship. just cause you think she’s beautiful doesn’t mean she’s better than him.

There are things we can’t see. Remember they were all over each other in the dugout? Yeah, no one was allowed to film there so we’re missing a lot of things.

Aug 20, 2010 @ 10:03 am

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:58 am

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:51 am
    Hibz
    Ah. Haha. Hibz is my name!
    Well, that’s what I get called by everybody anyway.

My “full name” is Hiba. Barely any different.
    Haha.

Someone just randomly called me Hibz one day and it stuck :P What’s yours?

btw i love ur icon! and my name is holly:D
    Yeah, my family is.. But I don’t know.
    I’m not really into that :/

Idk. Outcast :P

Pretty name! California, huh?
    I bet that’s awesome.

I wanna visit America so badly.
    haha. ohhh.
    u dont live in america? where do you live?
    you should visit, some places are really nice!
    I so will. One day.

I’m from Australia. Haha.

• Danger-ous

Actions speak louder than words, as we can see.

He likes her, she likes him. Let’s just leave it at that and move on.

is anyone else excited to see Jonas on Cambio goes home? i kinda am cause they usually never do things like that. but they probably won’t show us a whole bunch.

• Danger-ous

no one is too good for anyone if both people are in love.
    Wow, I love this statement. Is that the voice of reason in this post? Welcome. I didn’t know you showed your face here.

Aug 20, 2010 @ 10:05 am
    Danger-ous said:
    Actions speak louder than words, as we can see.

He likes her, she likes him. Let’s just leave it at that and move on.
    Hola.

“Conspiracy Theory, better keep it down cause the walls are thin and the word is out now.”

ahh! i’m so proud of Nick J! :)

I wonder if they will go out together the whole month that joe has free.

• .mars

…well both of these people are irrelevant to me, so I’m just gonna leave..

Aug 20, 2010 @ 10:06 am
    What’s cambio goes home?
    I haven’t been on the site too much.

• -Jenii

.mars said:

i dont want to go back to school. I start so soon..
    _________
    samee heree :(

—————

I feel the same, but I don’t think their relationship would turn out bad though.

__
    agreed

glad there’s still anon like you
    haha thanks. my name is Mandy. i had an account but i forgot my password and when i tried to make a new one it wouldn’t let me.

Aug 20, 2010 @ 10:09 am

ahh! i’m so proud of Nick J! :)
    LOL, you’re a little late.

Haha. Kidding. Good song.

Aug 20, 2010 @ 10:10 am
    glad there’s still anon like you
    When I have a problem.. I’M SURE THAT MANDY KNOWS!
    When I’m feeling lonely.. I’M SURE THAT MANDY KNOWS!
    When everything’s crazy.. SHE’S ALWAYS THERE FOR ME!
    And I’m sure that she knows.. I’M NEVER EVER GONNA LET HER GO!

Aw, this post died :(

• mileynileylove

They really cute <3

• Noraa15

i’m not sure if i like them yet… (:

• mileynileylove

I was first !!!!! (: …..Oceanup is DEAD !

• demiismylife

i don’t like her
    she has that nose …it’s so
    i don’t like her nose it’s small
    it doesn’t match her face..

• m

demiismylife said:
    i don’t like her
    she has that nose …it’s so
    i don’t like her nose it’s small
    it doesn’t match her face..
    LOL ur jealous hahahhaha

• HannaMarin

I LOVE ASHLEY GREENE ? Im happy if she’s happy :D

• BigDarius

Ashley Greene is kind of yucky IMO. (And no I’m not a girl nor gay so I’m not jealous)

• .Peppermint.

BRING ON THE FRIGGIN HATE :D

• MelJBHSfan

she doesn’t really look happy ? :S
    if joe’s happy with her then i’m happy :)

• -Hibz-

At least there’s some footage now! :/

Yeah, they seem to like each other.
    Good luck to them.

• wifxbetrwwq

Mz7UZY nxxnfsdnwwzj, [url=http://wuxwerjfeuqf.com/]wuxwerjfeuqf[/url], [link=http://kprjpahraxee.com/]kprjpahraxee[/link], http://ovpifiwqgxqa.com/

• Crystal

You know at first I was like ” Ummm. I dont know about this” The pictures were kinda ify, but after seeing this video and all I think they are cute. They seem to be into eachother. He looks happy and thats all that should matter to fans. I dont think shes famewhoreing either. Shes famous enough in her own right thanks to Twilight. Lets just be happy for Joe and see where this goes.

• mileynileylove

Jemi is always going to be better <33 …..but I love Ashley ! so no hate there :D

• summerobertsx

People, stop using the stupid “if joes happy im happy” your happiness shouldn’t depend on a celebrities life.

this made me laugh.

• xBehindthesehazeleyes

~~~~
    Your on a teen gossip site where mostly all the post have to do with Jonas. Your likely to see people write that :P

• Kisses from Hollywood

hey, does anyone know how to make a pic move faster?

They don’t look very “in” to eachother.

• KATIE

I HATE THAT BITCH ASHLEY SHE GOING TO RUIN JOE LIFE. JUST LIKE HOEMILLA

the only reason i think shes bad for him is bcuz everyone can see his girlfriend naked

don’t like them as a couple and poor demi is probably heartbroken

• -Hibz-

If Jemi was better then they would still be a couple.

Just saying.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I love joe

• alltherightmoves.

KATIE said:

I HATE THAT BITCH ASHLEY SHE GOING TO RUIN JOE LIFE. JUST LIKE HOEMILLA

_______________________

I hope your referring to the breakup, I’m not loving “Jashley” either, but anyone with eyes could see how much Joe liked Camilla.

he doesn’t like that into ashley and nor does she. he just looked happier with demi, this gonna be like joe and camilla all over again

• alltherightmoves.

Hibz- said:

If Jemi was better then they would still be a couple.

Just saying.
    _______________________

i agree.

• swisscow

meridia 07974 accutane generic >:-DDD tramadol 6721

• demi is my girl crush

-Hibz- said:

If Jemi was better then they would still be a couple.

Just saying.
    ________________________
    THIS

btw I deleted my old twitter, follow me

LOL

• -Hibz-

I think they kind of showed interest in each other in the video.

It definitely didn’t scream love or anything though, haha. Then again.. I guess this is a new thing.
    Just gotta give it time.

It’ll either progress into something more or completely fail.

Bets anyone?

Lol kidding.

Lol Ashley is a fan of Nick’s. She got the wrong brother. XD

________________________
    Correction: He looked awkward with Demi.

I thought #33’s name was BONER.

• alltherightmoves.
  • michelle

I LOVE JOE FOR HIM NOT WHO HE LOVES. HES YOUNG LET HIM LIVE. STOP HATING ON HIM CALLING HIM GAY,JERK,AND A DOUCHBAG. HE NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO SHARE HES SIDE OF THE STORIES. FORGET WHAT YOU READ IN THOSE MAGZINES,WHAT YOU SEE ON TV,WHAT YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO,AND WHAT GOES ON THE INTERNET. AND LET HIM LIVE HES LIFE. HES GROWN AND PAY HES OWN BILLS. ONE DAY IF JEMI COME BACK THATS COOL IF NOT ITS STILL COOL. IF HE IS DATING ASHLEY THEN COOL IF NOT THEN COOL. ITS JOE LIFE NOT YOUR, YOU CAN’T LIVE IT FOR HIM. HE HAS TO NOT ANYBODY ESLE. SO LET HIM DO THAT. :) – LOVE TRUE JONAS FAN

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I love joe
    Join the club.

• Kisses from Hollywood

I’ve never be a fans of any couple but, actually joe looks happier with her than demi. joe looks happy with demi but it looks like a friend meaning

She’s too skinny/petite and has a weird small face.
    ————————-
    i dont think shes skinny. skinny is 100 lbs and small tiny arms. shes actually bigger than i am and i am not a thin girl

Aug 20, 2010 @ 08:56 am
    JBmuchbetter said:
    -Hibz- said:

If Jemi was better then they would still be a couple.

Just saying.
    ________________________
    THIS

btw I deleted my old twitter, follow me

LOL
    Oh okay. I noticed you deleted yours.

I sent the request! :)

• symhccpeoxt

2Vrdz2 elqfgqcmpyry, [url=http://xeiprbrdqglg.com/]xeiprbrdqglg[/url], [link=http://xewjmegqhqzd.com/]xewjmegqhqzd[/link], http://mdiebexcjqrc.com/

LOL, you’re a little late.

Haha. Kidding. Good song
    haha. i know. i’m just listening to his album right now and i’m just a little happy cause i’m thinking about his concert that i went to.

Aug 20, 2010 @ 10:14 am
    LOL, you’re a little late.

Haha. Kidding. Good song
    Ohh, lucky! I bet it was epic, right?

• Sam In Atlanta

Yeah, I’ll go with the second one.

• Danger-ous

Aug 20, 2010 @ 10:16 am
    Sam In Atlanta said:

Yeah, I’ll go with the second one.
    I’m friends with her and she’s having a grand old time, she said. Boo yah.

• alltherightmoves.

oh well, Ima just wait for the People magazine article :’)

xBehindthesehaz… said:

….I don’t like Jashley *hides*
    Its ughh. >.< LIKE JOMILLA 2.0
    But if Joe’s happy… :|
    FUUUUUUUdge ashley
    -.- I’ll give them 3 months max.
    You just don’t like them because you are a demi fan.

this.

• summerobertsx

it’s funny to me, camilla and joe used to go to roadogs games and now here’s ashley. goodness

• picstoburn

she’s pretty though :)

• xBehindthesehazeleyes

xBehindthesehaz… said:

….I don’t like Jashley *hides*
    Its ughh. >.< LIKE JOMILLA 2.0
    But if Joe’s happy… :|
    FUUUUUUUdge ashley
    -.- I’ll give them 3 months max.
    You just don’t like them because you are a demi fan.
    ~~~~
    Hahaha your probably right. I also gotta say I like Jemi a little….. DON’T ATTACK ME D: *hides* ehh.. but I’ll learn to let Jashley over time. I just want Joe to be happy <3

“Like it or leave it. Better hit the road ’cause the world as we know it is gonna fade away now”.

I love Conspiracy Theory.

• Kisses from Hollywood

its nothing mean that way. it means, if joe happy with her then we would happy to see him with her

• Mandy

—————

I feel the same, but I don’t think their relationship would turn out bad though
    i think it would. Obviously they’re most likely not going to date forever and Nick will most likely break up with her. Then people are gonna call him names and all that. While they’re dating people are gonna call out Demi and say she’s a slut cause she dated both brothers. Really it would look bad on Nick’s part for dating his brother’s ex.

Not cute. It’s time to stop thinking with your dick, Joe.

JOMALLIE 2.O ALL OVER ANGAIN IF ITS TRUE.

• Kenya

demi is my girl…
    I agree.
    They aren’t dating ..atlaest not yet.They like each other’s company
    You can tell from their body language and there’s ebsolutely no spark.
    LOL at the comments about her nose :D

they don’t even look that happy to me.
    in my opinion, i don’t think they’re “dating” i think they could be talking..or something. They just don’t seem like a “happy couple” to me.

• Sam In Atlanta

I’m friends with her and she’s having a grand old time, she said. Boo yah.
    ________________________________

She stopped banging Joe long enough to tell you that? Well, BB, tell her she’s a lucky woman. And to not wear Joe out (too much). LOL

• Danger-ous

Is it weird that I want Nick and Demi to date and don’t want them to?
    WTF? Are the Jonas boys the only 3 eligible people on the planet. There’s a whole galaxy of guys for this trick to date. Enough with the tunnel vision.

• Mandy

LOL, you’re a little late.

Haha. Kidding. Good song
    Ohh, lucky! I bet it was epic, right?
    IT WAS! lol I went to his concert in Philadelphia (really it was Upper Darby).
    It was insane! It was my first NJ&TA concert , so of course I was freaking out!
    It was just so fun and refreshing to see him let loose a bit on stage and he plays amazing live! His band is amazing too! Sonny has a real Afro! lol

I went on the day when those crazy ass fans jumped on the stage. When they did that I was so pissed off, embarrassed and ashamed to be a fan. But other than that, I had an amazing time. When I came home I couldn’t even speak because I had lost my voice.

Sorry for the long response.

Hmm. I like her, but I don’t think they’re dating. I think they like eachother &are just having fun, seeing where things go. If they are dating I don’t think it’ll last. I just can’t see them as a couple.

Where is that joes face expression originally from? what is the original picture?

• (:

it’s from a meet & greet picture, i’m actually friends with the girl whose picture it’s in on facebook.

———————-
    if joes happy, im happy :) actually, my happiness does vary with my jonas boys, no other celeb

• Yo.

i don’t like Jamilla.
    I don’t like Jemi.
    I don’t like Niley
    I don’t like Nelena
    *sigh*

• alltherightmoves.

michelle said:

_____________________________

DON’T YOU USE THAT TONE OF TYPING AT ME.

i don’t like Jamilla.

i don’t like Jamilla.
    I don’t like Jemi.
    I don’t like Niley
    I don’t like nelena
    *sigh*

________________

erase niley from that list and ia.
    i hold on to my Jelsea faith :’)
    jk.

• Mandy

no one is too good for anyone if both people are in love.
    lol I guess i’m the voice of reason. I’m Mandy btw.

Yo. said:

i don’t like Jamilla.
    I don’t like Jemi.
    I don’t like Niley
    I don’t like Nelena
    *sigh*
    What do you like then?

Hibz

thanks.

• Anonymous1

I liked her character in twilight (forgot her name) don’t know much about her personally though. She seems ok. She’s pretty. Hope it works out for them!

• -Hibz-

Some people need to realize that we only see what the media shows us, which is pretty much nothing. Most of it is a load.

There’s all the behind the scenes stuff too, you know.

Like.. You Jemi fans seem to actually be in love with Smitchie rather than Joe and Demi as people. Haha.

Camp Rock isn’t real :/

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:01 am
    Yo. said:

i don’t like Jamilla.
    I don’t like Jemi.
    I don’t like Niley
    I don’t like Nelena
    *sigh*
    lol, high five. I’ve never be a fan of any couple :(

• alltherightmoves.

sorry about my amount of posting.
    I don’t understand how, just because you don’t approve of a couple, it makes you less of a fan?
    Not everybody is going to ship a couple, there’s a lot more to being a fan than that.

• JBmuchbetter

Teddy Geiger <<< This dude has an amazing voice.

I like when Ashley puts her hand on Joe’s shoulder and he moves away really quick. He’s like “Eww she touched me”. haha

• alltherightmoves.

I prefer smitchie to jemi, it wasn’t in your face every single day you connected to the internet.

• JBmuchbetter

Wow that Tumbler picture is rude and disturbing.

If you don’t like a couple, let it be.
    You don’t have to make/post such kind of pictures or videos.

Joe looks happy like when he’s with Camilla!! Ashley kinda reminds him Camilla maybe. That’s the type of girl makes him crazy.

• StreetsOfGold

People need to stop hating on the both of them. You can’t go around saying ‘oh joes ugly’ or ‘ashley can do better’ because no one will know except them.

Btw they do make one hot fuckin couple tho;)

• Mafer Rodríguez-Lee

GO JASHLEY!

• JBmuchbetter

That was not at all funny.

StreetsOfGold said:

Btw they do make one hot fuckin couple tho;)

—————-
    YUP ;)

• Yo.

-_-

LOL, sometimes, Anons are just so hilarious

• Roxxie

Still love ‘em together. I think they look really cute here, in my opinion anyway.

The small touching and stuff, and the whole thing with Joe touching her arm, he’s said before that when he’s into a girl he’ll give her slight nudges and that occasionally without even realising.

I think they’d be great together, personally.

No hate. Personal opinion.

• m

I think anons still believe in Cooties

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:09 am
    JBmuchbetter said:
    That was not at all funny.
    I know, It was disgusting.

What if someone was next to me and I opened that crap? There goes my life.

the only girl i actually liked Joe with was Mandy…idk why.

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:07 am
    JBmuchbetter said:

Wow that Tumbler picture is rude and disturbing.

If you don’t like a couple, let it be.
    You don’t have to make/post such kind of pictures or videos.

its jomilla all over again -_-

You guys are prudes. I thought the picture was hilarious.

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:09 am
    JBmuchbetter said:
    That was not at all funny.
    I know, It was disgusting.

What if someone was next to me and I opened that crap? There goes my life.
    _________
    Ahahaha

If somebody was here, then goodbye to the world of internet.
    -.-

• Yo.

Yo. said:

i don’t like Jamilla.
    I don’t like Jemi.
    I don’t like Niley
    I don’t like Nelena
    *sigh*
    lol, high five. I’ve never be a fan of any couple :(

*high five* ;D

• HannaMarin

KATIE said:
    I HATE THAT BITCH ASHLEY SHE GOING TO RUIN JOE LIFE. JUST LIKE HOEMILLA

it’s ridicolous that every joe’s girlfriend is a bitch.
    And HOW she could ruin him? She’s one of the sweetest and smartest girl in showbiz. She has a brilliant career so she’s not using him for publicity.. So?
    Seriously, think before speak.

• Jonas_Chica

Jashley!!!!!!!!i’ve lost count of how many girlz Joe has dated but atleast this one is better than Joemilla! I hated them 2gether!

________

Out Of This World. <3

Kisses from Hol… said:

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:07 am
    JBmuchbetter said:

Wow that Tumbler picture is rude and disturbing.

If you don’t like a couple, let it be.
    You don’t have to make/post such kind of pictures or videos.

its jomilla all over again -_-
    ________
    Yea, they are going to act all shit and stuff. Ashley will get hate from the Jemi stans, as well as from the Jonas fans.
    No wonder the guy struggles with his relationships.
    -.-

• Jonas_Chica

KATIE said:
    I HATE THAT BITCH ASHLEY SHE GOING TO RUIN JOE LIFE. JUST LIKE HOEMILLA

____________
    haha…HOEMILLA, luv it!!!!!!

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:14 am
    “She says the moon is overrated, Jupiter’s her favorite and Pluto can’t hang.”
    She was on her way to mars
    Then she ran into a star
    And she fell into my arms
    Thank you, gravity!

Lol, I was obsessed for a while. Cute song.

________

Out Of This World. <3
    Is love <3

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:13 am
    You guys are prudes. I thought the picture was hilarious.
    If I wanted to look at boobs, then I’d look at my own. K? Thanks pal.

_______

• lemonlovee

I DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE THINK HE’S STR8 |: MY GAYDAR HAS NEVAAA….

I <3 Ashley, tho.
    so cute!

• Disdain

Ppl still here?

• JBmuchbetter

OU needs to delete that shit,now.

• Hangover

So cute<3

Demi cut her wrist again over this. Stupid hoe.

You guys are prudes. I thought the picture was hilarious.
    If I wanted to look at boobs, then I’d look at my own. K? Thanks pal.
    ____

It’s not like you’ve never seen boobs before. Every girl has them. It’s not a big deal.

• Jonas_Chica

the only girl i actually liked Joe with was Mandy…idk why.
    ______________
    Truedat. Probably cauz she wasn’t famous. Look at what happened with kanielle, she wasn’t famous and their relationship was much better than all of Joe’s put 2gether! Joe needs 2 start datin some normal girlz like me!;p

• JBmuchbetter

Here come the “Gay” comments.

• CrazyJonasFan1993

give them a rest, i love ashley and I adore joe, u guys need to realize that JEMI is over! if u really like joe u will give it a rest!

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:21 am
    You guys are prudes. I thought the picture was hilarious.
    If I wanted to look at boobs, then I’d look at my own. K? Thanks pal.
    ____

Of course I’ve seen them before.. I just don’t appreciate a pair of them randomly popping up on my screen like that.
    Like jeez, sue me.

• Disdain

Lol Ashley is a fan of Nick’s. She got the wrong brother. XD

Nick is still underage so she can’t date him. ;)

• BglitterBBy2.0

I really hate this couple.
    I think they’re super awkward not as much as Jemi but still.

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:19 am
    _______

“We were watching star wars
    She looked kinda bored
    Said she’d seen it all before”.

That’s my fav part, idk why. Haha.

• Yo.

Well, at least you’re apologizing. Thanks. Lol.

Sorry if I went into bitch-mode. Just ew :/

lol, its cool. Im just glad nobody else was in the room with me to see that :S haha.

• picstoburn

sigh……. cool :)

Yo. said:

i don’t like Jamilla.
    I don’t like Jemi.
    I don’t like Niley
    I don’t like Nelena
    *sigh*

Nemi is actually cute, the only couple I would love if it happened one day.

Lol Ashley is a fan of Nick’s. She got the wrong brother. XD

Nick is still underage so she can’t date him. ;)
    ______

Well not yet. But in about a month… ;D

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:26 am
    Yo. said:
    Well, at least you’re apologizing. Thanks. Lol.

Sorry if I went into bitch-mode. Just ew :/

That’s what I mean.

I’d probably have to explain why I didn’t come out as a lesbian sooner or something -.-

• BglitterBBy2.0

demi is my girl… said:

I LOVE Demi too but she’s a big girl.
    Joe wasn’t the one, and I honestly never saw them working out. I know she’ll find someone who is more suited for her and loves her for her.

-Hibz- said:

There’s all the behind the scenes stuff too, you know.

Camp Rock isn’t real :/

_____________________________________

AGREED 100%

And just to put it out there, i didn’t like Joe and Demi together. It just was awkward to me.

• Kisses from Hollywood

Nick is still underage so she can’t date him. ;)
    underage? are you real?

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:21 am
    You guys are prudes. I thought the picture was hilarious.
    If I wanted to look at boobs, then I’d look at my own. K? Thanks pal.
    ____

Like jeez, sue me.
    i imagined Joe sayin that cauz of ur Joe Jonas icon!..lol

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:28 am
    picstoburn said:
    sigh……. cool :)
    PICS! For the love of god, please remove the “it had to be done” tumblr link.

Haha aww another Disney star with a Twilight star.

• KittieJ

Demi definitely needs to get over Joe… he’s clearly moved on and I don’t think he was ever as into her as she was into him.

Is Ashley taller than Joe? It’s kind of awkward. I’m mostly just trying to squash my “Kill Ashley now” instincts.

Nick is still underage so she can’t date him. ;)
    underage? are you real?
    ____

What?

• Yo.

Nick and Joe at Demi’s 18th B-day
    Im surprised OU hasn’t posted this…

Lol Ashley is a fan of Nick’s. She got the wrong brother. XD

Nick is still underage so she can’t date him. ;)
    ______

Well not yet. But in about a month… ;D
    oh yea, I remember that
    then you mean she will go to nick after joe?

• Disdain

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:31 am
    -Hibz- said:

There’s all the behind the scenes stuff too, you know.

Camp Rock isn’t real :/

_____________________________________

AGREED 100%

I know, it was extremely awkward.. And this is coming from someone who actually LIKED the idea if jemi.. But when it happened, it was like.. Umm :/ okay then. Lmao.

It was just weird, random and confusing.

Oh. Annoying as heck, too.

_______

“We were watching star wars
    She looked kinda bored
    Said she’d seen it all before”.

That’s my fav part, idk why.Haha.

oh yea, I remember that
    then you mean she will go to nick after joe?
    ______

Who knows? She IS a maneater.

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:31 am

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:21 am
    You guys are prudes. I thought the picture was hilarious.
    If I wanted to look at boobs, then I’d look at my own. K? Thanks pal.
    ____

Like jeez, sue me.
    i imagined Joe sayin that cauz of ur Joe Jonas icon!..lol
    LOL!

“Word to your mother”.

• Prescilla

They are soooooo cute<3 She’s gorgeous! You guys should really all just get a life and STOP HATING. Stop with the ‘Team Jemi’ Time la da da daa’. How about Team Joe Happy! What’s so wrong with that? Joe looks happy, She looks happy. GET. OVER. IT and stop being jealous of her because she has the guy you’ll never get! kthanksbye

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:35 am
    oh yea, I remember that
    then you mean she will go to nick after joe?
    ______

Who knows? She IS a maneater.

wht a hoe if shes doing somekind like that :/

Nemi is actually cute, the only couple I would love if it happened one day
    i like their friendship but no. i wouldn’t want Demi fans hating on Nick when they break up. Nick needs to date someone who isn’t famous and so does Joe.

• IfUSeekBritney

Emm.not Likiing them…He Features Dont Seem To match Her Face :O :S

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:35 am
    _______

“We were watching star wars
    She looked kinda bored
    Said she’d seen it all before”.

That’s my fav part, idk why.Haha.

Times have seriously changed.

It already has in a way.

so i really wasn’t a fan of these two being together but after seeing this, i think they look quite cute even if they are just friends. don’t hate! i’m a 100% demi fan too :)

oh yea, I remember that
    then you mean she will go to nick after joe?
    ______

Who knows? She IS a maneater.

I don’t think Nick would want to date her, his mind is somewhere else. lmao

• Disdain

WE GON’ FIND CHU
    WE GON’ FIND CHU!

Nick’s too into Demi to go for Ashley at the moment.

Nemi is actually cute, the only couple I would love if it happened one day

It would be a lot of drama.

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:40 am
    Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:35 am
    _______

“We were watching star wars
    She looked kinda bored
    Said she’d seen it all before”.

That’s my fav part, idk why.Haha.

Times have seriously changed.

It already has in a way.

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:42 am
    Disdain said:
    WE GON’ FIND CHU
    WE GON’ FIND CHU!
    Your icon. Lmao.

• Disdain

-Jenii said:
    Disdain said:

he’s climbin in your windows
    he’s snatchin your people up
    tryna rape em so y’all need to
    hide your kids, hide your wife
    hide your kids, hide your wife
    hide your kids, hide your wife
    and hide your husband
    cuz they’re rapin errbody out here
    you don’t have to come and confess
    __________________
    we gon’ find you
    so u can run and run tell
    run and tell that
    home home homeboy

lmao… that song is fkn epic
    ___________________

Kisses from Hol… said:
    Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:40 am
    Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:35 am
    _______

“We were watching star wars
    She looked kinda bored
    Said she’d seen it all before”.

That’s my fav part, idk why.Haha.

Times have seriously changed.

It already has in a way.

Instead I was just like “who the heck are they? the lead guy looks cool”.

-.- idiot. LOL.

• -Jenii

oh yea, I remember that
    then you mean she will go to nick after joe?
    ______

Who knows? She IS a maneater.

I don’t think Nick would want to date her, his mind is somewhere else. lmao

______________
    Aww…that was cutee

Nick’s too into Demi to go for Ashley at the moment.

True fact brotha.

• peacelovehearts

i don’t like the idea of joe ignoring fans. i don’t care if he was on a “date.” so what, you’re with a girl. it’s not like you can hide her. just wave to your fans who just drove miles and miles to see you.

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:47 am
    Disdain said:
    Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:42 am
    Disdain said:
    WE GON’ FIND CHU
    WE GON’ FIND CHU!
    Your icon. Lmao.
    Lmao! Ikr? It’s so cool, we learn not to fall down stairs! :D
    I dunno how I’ve been so lucky, but I’m always JUST ABOUT to fall down our houses stairs. I’ve just been able to save myself for all these years. Lol.
    It’s totally gonna catch up to me one day, though.

• -Jenii

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:44 am
    Kisses from Hol… said:
    Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:40 am
    Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:35 am
    _______

“We were watching star wars
    She looked kinda bored
    Said she’d seen it all before”.

That’s my fav part, idk why.Haha.

Times have seriously changed.

It already has in a way.

Instead I was just like “who the heck are they? the lead guy looks cool”.

-.- idiot. LOL.
    ___________
    me, I kinda starting liking when the ” Poor unfortunate souls” videos came out

• .mars

hi :)
    so what are we talking about?

• -Jenii

peacelovehearts said:

_____________
    are u at school rite now?

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:48 am
    peacelovehearts said:
    Why? She’s not this huge deal or anything.

Not that I know of, anyway.

Hibz

• dont jugde

cool. -_-

-Hibz- said:

There’s all the behind the scenes stuff too, you know.

Camp Rock isn’t real :/

_____________________________________

AGREED 100%

It was just weird, random and confusing.

Oh. Annoying as heck, too.
    ________________________________________

it really was. &ME TOO. i always wanted them to date, but when they did i was like ohhh..
    he just didn’t seem into her.

agreed. it was really annoying. and really random. it was like one week demi was calling joe her brother, the next they were dating.

• picstoburn

this is couple is just blah to me. i mean i wonder what they see in to each other you know?

(replying to this) – Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:50 am
    -Jenii said:

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:44 am
    Kisses from Hol… said:
    Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:40 am
    Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:35 am
    _______

“We were watching star wars
    She looked kinda bored
    Said she’d seen it all before”.

That’s my fav part, idk why.Haha.

Times have seriously changed.

It already has in a way.

Instead I was just like “who the heck are they? the lead guy looks cool”.

-.- idiot. LOL.
    ___________
    me, I kinda starting liking when the ” Poor unfortunate souls” videos came out
    I never get tired of hearing it now. Lol.

• Disdain

Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:47 am
    Disdain said:
    Aug 20, 2010 @ 09:42 am
    Disdain said:
    WE GON’ FIND CHU
    WE GON’ FIND CHU!
    Your icon. Lmao.
    Lmao! Ikr? It’s so cool, we learn not to fall down stairs! :D
    It’s totally gonna catch up to me one day, though.
    Lmao! I always fall in school xD It’s embarassing. How many steps do you have?

• Disdain

Hibz

This question makes me laugh… xD

Um.. you know my name? O_o

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:

_____________
    are u at school rite now?
    —————–