Joe Jonas DIOR FASHIONISTA

joedior-2

Joe Jonas wore a Dior Homme suit to Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam premiere in New York City last night, reports Luxist: The black wool suit is unusual, in that it has a slashed lapel blazer. Kanye West and his Rosewood Movement are big fans of Dior Homme too. The Rosewood Movement..

..is a fashion initiative in which its followers wear the same sharply tailored suits. It stems from the Rosewood Civil Rights Movement, but in this case is meant to raise the level of sophistication within the rap and hip hop worlds.

• Lilly

For a min I didn’t notice Mickey mouse and was wondering why there was an giant glove on his shoulder lol

well nice ;) and he looks really good too xD

We care because…?

i know nobody cares but.. i’m 16 now. x)))

Lamest post in the history of lame posts.

• suzii18023

hes hot!(:

• all for me

I thought Joe looked really better then Nick and Kevin he looked a bit more hip!! We need to hide all the bow ties in the world from Nick!

• SellyismygirlCrush

Lilly said:
    For a min I didn’t notice Mickey mouse and was wondering why there wasna giant glove on his shoulder lol

__

LOL Me to i was like wtf is up with the poof on his shoulder ..gay.

I’ve spent the last 20 minutes creepin through AD & stealing various icon… xD

• Gearsarealwaysturning

ok….good to know lol he looks hot xd

Oh my… Joe’s a “fashionista” now. Can’t get any gayer than that.
    ———————-
    thats what they claimed. how do you know that someone showed joe the jacket and he wanted to wear it?

• Lilly

Have we ever had an entire post dedicated to an outfit a guy wore before?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

i know nobody cares but.. i’m 16 now. x)))
    ==
    Hey! happy birthday :)

• ForeverandAlwayss
  • Lilly

I like joe’s t-shirt

I think Kevin looked the best that night. Joe was too underdressed and Nick was too overdressed. Kevin had a good medium there.

• ForeverandAlwayss

i know nobody cares but.. i’m 16 now. x)))

happy birthdaay!

• Stranger

Okay……
    Is this even relevant? OU has gotten boring.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

i-m watchin sweet sixteen…damn spoiled girls =.=

• peacelovehearts

i know nobody cares but.. i’m 16 now. x)))
    HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY! (:

• Stranger

I’ve spent the last 20 minutes creepin through AD & stealing various icon… xD

I always do that. And if they find out, we know they’ve been creepin’ here.

• California.Gurls

anna.xoxo14 said:

His eyes look gorgeous in that picture <3 I’m such a sucker for brown eyes.
    __
    haha me too. Thats the reason why I like the jonas brothers more than Liam :D

i know nobody cares but.. i’m 16 now. x)))

Happy Baday!

• Lilly

i know nobody cares but.. i’m 16 now. x)))

Happy, happy birthday
    From all of us to you
    We wish it was our birthday
    So we could party too

Stranger said:
    I’ve spent the last 20 minutes creepin through AD & stealing various icon… xD

I always do that. And if they find out, we know they’ve been creepin’ here.
    Teehee (;

• all for me

I’m not gonna lie..I kinda wanted a post today of Joe and Ashley sneaking out of his hotel this morning!

Happy Birthdayy :)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Aug 20, 2010 @ 05:07 pm

poor joe, apparently garbo said joe really,really likes her..hes setting himself up for disaster, shes gonna dump his ass when she gets bored.
    Just like he did with Demi! :)

Demi should date Nick – cute couple :)

• m

Love_JaJ said:
    i loved demis dress..just lay off the tan a lil bb <3
    She looks hot now. I remember in the Get Back video she looks really really pale. She looks hot now and I like it :)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Now that I think of it.
    Demi,Kevin, and Nick were ALL over dressed. Seriously it’s camp rock. Calm down. lmfaoo.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Now that I think of it.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Demi looks 40 now.
    Did you see the picture from her birthday party with just her in it posing.
    Look at her face.
    it looks drawn out.
    She should lay off the damn makeup. Seriously…she doesn’t want to turn up like her mother.

• AlwaystheTruth

jerseygirl said:

Joe could wear a hefty bag and still look better than anyone else in the room.
    —————-
    the simple truth! =)

Thank you, Jersey Girl, for some sanity! =)

Joe has beautiful eyes I love him <38

• jerseygirl

Aug 20, 2010 @ 05:14 pm

Thank you, Jersey Girl, for some sanity! =)
    ——————–
    I try. :)

• jerseygirl

Aug 20, 2010 @ 05:14 pm
    AlwaystheTruth said:

jerseygirl said:

Joe could wear a hefty bag and still look better than anyone else in the room.
    —————-
    the simple truth! =)
    —————–
    Can I get an “Amen”? ;)

• HeatherJBxoxo

peacelovehearts said:
    Why is there someone on AD with a Suri Cruise icon?
    I died xD
    What’s AD? Something Disney I assume, right?
    A dumbass website called Anything Disney.. rme
    Even dumber than O? Whoa, must be shit xD
    They have a very strong hatred towards this site, & the site is basically filled up with a bunch of 10yr olds who think they’re the shit… smh
    Ah, well, I’m new to this whole thing.

• MileyIsBestest

livingoutloud said:
    NickChicky said:
    A dumbass website called Anything Disney.. rme
    ———————-
    I always love your Ariana icons…
    Aww, thank you.
    I steal these from Tumblr (:

Have you ever tried weheartit.com for Ariana pictures? I’ve seen some pretty ones of her on there.
    Nope, but I’m gonna go creep & steal some right now xD

• sayWHAT

why doesn’t ou post that the Climb went triple platinum???? or that TLS is numba 1 on itunes??? grr ou only posts the bad miley stuff….

i know that was off topic but i don’t know what i could say about this besides joe looks good :)

• livingoutloud

livingoutloud said:
    NickChicky said:
    A dumbass website called Anything Disney.. rme
    ———————-
    I always love your Ariana icons…
    Aww, thank you.
    I steal these from Tumblr (:

Nope, but I’m gonna go creep & steal some right now xD

Hahah, okaaay ;)

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

is everybody in this post?

• sayWHAT

new miley pic! at benihanas

• sayWHAT

CBT album went platinum in spain!!!

• jannetgirl147

sayWHAT said:
    CBT album went platinum in spain!!!
    ______________

wow thats good for her but i wish it would go platinum here in the us it hasn’t even gone gold

• peacelovehearts

I hope Joe didn’t split with Demi because he had Ashley waiting in the wings. I’m sure it was just coincidental that he just happened to ‘bump into her’ when he went, alone, to her movie premiere in London…

• livingoutloud
  • Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

did my icon changed?

• jerseygirl

Joe could wear a hefty bag and still look better than anyone else in the room.

• jerseygirl

Oh, who gives a shit why he split with Demi? He wasn’t feeling it;he ended it. Personally I think it had alot more to do with Demi’s extra-curricular activities. But w/e. He’s moved on. And I’m pretty sure he went to that premier because Ashley invited him. They’re adorable together. Let them have their fun.

• -YoursTruly

Is this were everyone’s at? O.o

• m

sayWHAT said:

where’d you hear that?

• m

sayWHAT said:

where’d you hear that?

Poor Joe – he is and she will.

• JB rocks my socks

I did love his outfit.
    I actually think he looked the hottest at the premiere.
    Demi looked 2 orange.
    And I love Demi.

• Love_JaJ

i loved demis dress..just lay off the tan a lil bb <3

• Danger-ous

Um, as someone who actually cares about the clothes I put on my body, I care about what he’s wearing. So I see nothing wrong with this post.

• superJOEman

And that really a nice suit. :))

• introducingme

he looks good :)

ewwwwwwww.

• roflwaffle

oh la laa.
    a dior?!
    huh…

I adore Joe’s style. He always looks amazing and he did look sharp and stylish at the CR2 premiere.

• realistgangsta

i hate his outfit

• -YoursTruly

Tumblr is so fun! ;D Anyway’s ….

Aug 20, 2010 @ 05:07 pm

=========================================

Oh cry me river! he’s had plenty of chances to be with loving girls. Joe DECIDED to go out w/ Ashley KNOWING she’s a player. If she dumps him, too bad. He should of learned after Camilla. He needs to stop playing around. He’s not 17 anymore.

Demi should date Nick – cute couple :)

They would make a great couple.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Demi looks 40 now.
    Did you see the picture from her birthday party with just her in it posing.
    Look at her face.
    it looks drawn out.

It was the makeup, without it she looks really young.

• Jane.in.Sane

Wow Joe…a blazer with a hole in it. Interesting…

• TaterTot

Whats up oceanup creepers,TaterTots in the house.Can i get a Whoo!Whoo! :D

I sometimes think Joe tries too hard to find his perfect girl. He’s going down the wrong route – how can two people who have such busy working lives – mostly miles apart from each other – have a proper relationship. He needs a girl like Kevin’s Danielle who is ‘normal’ and who has the time to actually be there with him.

• jerseygirl

Um, and maybe Joe is not looking for “the one” and just wants to date a hot girl who’s fun and shares his interests?

And LOL at your definition of a “proper” relationship.

• whatsernamegigi

Was OU bored today?
    This is almost as bad as the “Joe Eats Food” post.

And we need to know this because?

• sama

there’s no news

• sama

it’s cute

• anna.xoxo14

I loveee Joe, but who gives a shit? OceanUp is boring today..

• ForeverandAlwayss

that’s nice…

• sama

but nick’s outfit looks a little big

• mizzjonas1234866

All I Can Say Is DAAAAAAMN!

• anna.xoxo14

His eyes look gorgeous in that picture <3 I'm such a sucker for brown eyes.

Oh my… Joe’s a “fashionista” now. Can’t get any gayer than that.

omg they need to stop making joe sound gay. lmao

jerseygirl said:

And LOL at your definition of a “proper” relationship

Thanks again JG, this is just what I was thinking too.

Note to all tweenie JB stans: just because Kevin got married at 21 doesn’t mean Joe has to, needs to…or even wants to. Good for him!

• peacelovehearts

Why is there someone on AD with a Suri Cruise icon?
    I died xD

i ove joe and this outfit to pieces but seriously this is a wierd unnecessary and unusual post oceanup :/ you could have posted it on the premier day

anyway his watch is great too

• Crystal

I absolutely loved how Joe looked at the camp rock premiere. His eyes are gorgeous yes :) Super brown hazel. & He looked the best of the brother. Kevin coming in second & Nick last. I think nick overdressed haha :) But they are all amazing gorgeous guys.

• sama

no nick’s outfit is too big

• katiekay

i wish i went but i had to retake my math regents -__- my friend went tho n touched them! 2morrow im goin to there road dogs game, then got vip tickets for the concert, then goin to see them again sunday WOOT

• katiekay

Thrilling.

• Stranger

I think I might change my icon to a Miley one.

i know nobody cares but.. i’m 16 now. x)))

Happy Birthday!!!

i know nobody cares but.. i’m 16 now. x)))

Happy Birthday!!!

• Stranger

Why has OU had the most boring posts lately? Damn, Miley needs to come back to LA.

What a disgusting pig.

Is it me or has Joe been trying to look like Kanye? hahah.

• SellyismygirlCrush

He is a pretty boy ngl.

• SellyismygirlCrush

AHHH MY Mouth is burnin.. HOT WINGS are AWESOME!! :D

happy birthday today-16-year-old-Anon :)
    I hope it’s the best so far <3

• livingoutloud

WOAH, thank god I can finally sleep tonight..knowing that Joe that. Wheew, what a relief. I’ve been wondering this for so long…

• MileyIsBestest

Cool… anyway….. I’m bored. How was everyone’s week?

Aug 20, 2010 @ 03:54 pm
    Stranger said:

——————————————–

THIS. We need Miley. If I see another Jashley or Demi post I’m gonna freak! >_>

• peacelovehearts

I think OU needs to post a RDJ post…
    Just a thought (;

…Fashionista? OceanUp, you do realize that putting an a at the end makes it female, right? Like Brava is for a female and Bravo is for a male? Why don’t you try Fashionisto next time.

What a disgusting pig.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder yes but most people find him a gorgeous young man..I don’t know what’s your problem with him..he’s really pretty imo :O

• hey_ash

Nick was lookin sharp tooo :)

livingoutloud said:

LOL

• peacelovehearts

Is there an invisible post somewhere that is somewhat active or is OU just dead? *sigh* :/

Work it Joseph!

• livingoutloud

peacelovehearts said:

I was thinking the same thing. OU fails lately.

• SellyismygirlCrush

peacelovehearts said:
    I think OU needs to post a RDJ post…
    Just a thought (;

___

I second that.
    OU post this.
    It’s Gonna Be Fuckin EPIC!

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    peacelovehearts said:
    I think OU needs to post a RDJ post…
    Just a thought (;

___

I second that.
    OU post this.
    It’s Gonna Be Fuckin EPIC!

HELL YES! RDJ & Zach Galifdsjfdksl are LOVE <3
    “you better check yourself, before you wreck yourself” xD

• peacelovehearts

I wonder if i sent that in, if they would post it…bahah!

• SellyismygirlCrush

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    peacelovehearts said:
    I think OU needs to post a RDJ post…
    Just a thought (;

___

I second that.
    OU post this.
    It’s Gonna Be Fuckin EPIC!

HELL YES! RDJ & Zach Galifdsjfdksl are LOVE <3
    “you better check yourself, before you wreck yourself” xD

____

LOL Like its pretty much the best comedy movie duo ever.
    Nearly died when i saw this.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Woah there arent even any anons on? damnnnn

YES.YESYESYES change your icon to a miley one stranger PLEASE!!!

• HeatherJBxoxo

peacelovehearts said:
    Why is there someone on AD with a Suri Cruise icon?
    I died xD
    What’s AD? Something Disney I assume, right?

• Love_JaJ

looking fine joseph ;)

ugh…i hate jashley, ashley is such a whore…so is joe in a way.

but still..wasnt ashley making out with that guy like a month ago..

• NickChicky

JOE WEARS CLOTHES! Okay, oceanup…we don’t really care what he wore. He wore a suit, he looked great. We moved on. And why is everyone here instead of the Talyor M. post?

looking fine joseph ;)

ugh…i hate jashley, ashley is such a whore…so is joe in a way.

but still..wasnt ashley making out with that guy like a month ago..
    ____

Yeah pretty much.

HeatherJBxoxo said:
    peacelovehearts said:
    Why is there someone on AD with a Suri Cruise icon?
    I died xD
    What’s AD? Something Disney I assume, right?
    A dumbass website called Anything Disney.. rme

• NickChicky

A dumbass website called Anything Disney.. rme
    ———————-
    I always love your Ariana icons…

• AlwaystheTruth

Joe looked gorgeous as always!

NickChicky said:
    A dumbass website called Anything Disney.. rme
    ———————-
    I always love your Ariana icons…
    Aww, thank you.
    I steal these from Tumblr (:

• HeatherJBxoxo

peacelovehearts said:
    Why is there someone on AD with a Suri Cruise icon?
    I died xD
    What’s AD? Something Disney I assume, right?
    A dumbass website called Anything Disney.. rme
    Even dumber than O? Whoa, must be shit xD

• peacelovehearts

YES.YESYESYES change your icon to a miley one stranger PLEASE!!!
    Why? then you couldn’t see the face of a sex god.. :p

• NickChicky

Aww, thank you.
    I steal these from Tumblr (:

Yeah, you always get the good ones, i can never find legit ones of her that actually look like her.

• HeatherJBxoxo

HeatherJBxoxo said:
    peacelovehearts said:
    Why is there someone on AD with a Suri Cruise icon?
    I died xD
    What’s AD? Something Disney I assume, right?
    A dumbass website called Anything Disney.. rme
    Even dumber than O? Whoa, must be shit xD
    I meant OU. I can’t type.

HeatherJBxoxo said:
    peacelovehearts said:
    Why is there someone on AD with a Suri Cruise icon?
    I died xD
    What’s AD? Something Disney I assume, right?
    A dumbass website called Anything Disney.. rme
    Even dumber than O? Whoa, must be shit xD

• Love_JaJ

Aug 20, 2010 @ 04:19 pm
    looking fine joseph ;)

ugh…i hate jashley, ashley is such a whore…so is joe in a way.

but still..wasnt ashley making out with that guy like a month ago..
    ____

Yeah pretty much.

• livingoutloud

NickChicky said:
    A dumbass website called Anything Disney.. rme
    ———————-
    I always love your Ariana icons…
    Aww, thank you.