Jennifer Stone David Henrie EMMYS 2010

david-stone-emmys-19

Jennifer Stone, David Henrie & Jake T. Austin attended the 2010 Creative Arts Emmy Award held at Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles Sunday aftternoon.

, ,

• Oh SNAP

Apparently Selena has a concert tonight so she can’t come?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Daayummm, Jake looks good. :)

i think its wizards of waverly place the movie, but if u want to make sure just look up nominations and awards for it!!!!!!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Who else is nominated in that category apart from JONAS, WOWP, iCarly & Hannah Montana?

Please don’t say SWAC D:

WOWP FTW!!

• itsglam

where’s** Selenita??

oh BTW, Go HM :D

• xoShannonxo

The dress is not good looking IMO, but she looks pretty.

It’s tonight?!?

Aug 21, 2010 @ 05:59 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

xoShannonxo said:

It’s tonight?!?

________________

Tonights the creative arts emmys, the proper ones are on the 29th i think
    When’s the the HMF is nominated for?

____________
    just jonas, wowp, icarly and hannah lol

Really? Lmfao I could’ve sworn there was another show nominated xD

It’s tonight?!?

________________

Tonights the creative arts emmys, the proper ones are on the 29th i think
    When’s the the HMF is nominated for?

________________

Hannah montana forever…?

That category is tonight, yes

• SoSelenalicious

WIZARDS & WIZARDS THE MOVIE FTW!!
    One of them has to win!

i loe them but i hope they dont win . and i dont think selena is going

I care about this.

• Sweetdisposition?

She looks GORGEOUS <3 Very old school hollywood glam :)

• LoveToLove

I think she looks gorgeous

wow they look amazing. jake t austin looks younger and david is hot. i hope they win again, they deserve it :)

• jannetgirl147

i wonder if mileys attending

• SellyismygirlCrush

good luck to them.

• xafranbix

SweetDisposition!!

Where’s Selena?

the bag is just wrong

• BigDarius

Jennifer looks elegant and gorgeous.

• SiezeTheDay

I think she looks gorgeous…but whats with that huuge ring O.o

Wizards just won!!!!!!!!

• -Jenii

xoShannonxo said:

normal friends (just cool like that)

maybe because Adam dosent want to be the third wheel?!
    Oh yeah. Can you BELIEVE Drew is only 15 in real life?!?
    he is ?! :O.. he looks much older like 17-18
    imo..hes one of the hottest guys on the show… alli is lucky

I want Glee to win some Emmys and in particular, I hope Lea Michele wins hers. 2 reasons:

1. She’s really talented in acting and singing.
    2. It’s also her birthday.

• Diamondback

-YoursTruly said:

UHMMM, Im not liking her hair, or dress. Dx

Yeah well that’s a fuckin’ surprise ain’t it.

I think she looks great :)

Awesome! WOWP: The Movie won! There will probably be a marathon of WOWP episodes ending with the movie to celebrate.

Is there a new post?

• emma13

okay hold on. was hannah montana nominated or hannah montana forever? i feel stupid asking this but if it was just hannah montana then no it doesn’t really deserve an emmy. the 3rd season was not that good.
    hannah montana, hannah montana forever is the newest season. The emmys nom the prev. season
    oh okay thanks.

• -Jenii

how much episodes the fourth season of hannah montana will have?

Aug 21, 2010 @ 06:21 pm
    suckit said:

Spongebob should’ve been at least nominated…

this comment for the win
    Yay, another SB ho!!!! I LOVE that show.

• itsglam

______________________
    hannah montana

• Lilly

Hannah Montana Forever can still get nom. next year at the Emmys

WIZARDS!!!!!!!! WOOO!!!! :D

• m

Make easy money online. NO credit card required. All ages http://www.cashcrate.com/2183040

• Lilly

Am I the only one that finds it kinda funny that none of the shows are really children programs?

• xoShannonxo

Am I the only person who doesn’t watche Teen Mom? Ugh, I find that show so boring.

But anyways, Degrassi is heating up. I can’t believe K.C. knocked Jenna up, but wants her to abort it. And Eli and Claire, oh yeah! Is Adam/Gracie going to date anyone??

• Dumaaa ?

I knew Wizards would win. It’s the best teen show rn. Script and acting wise. Congratz WOWP cast and crew! (:

Aug 21, 2010 @ 06:24 pm
    Lilly said:

Yeah. Especially iCarly, with the subliminal sex jokes.

• egy97

i like her style, its feels old-fashioned (:

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I don’t think it should of won again… I kind of think HMF should’ve won, I’ve never watched it but it is the last season
    u should watch it… this season is actually good

Hmm maybe :/ I don’t really find disney channel funny
    ________
    ohk :)..wat shows do u watch?

_______________

The only “teenie/kids” shows I watch are victorious and icarly :p

btw are you @XxJenii on twitter?

• -Jenii

xoShannonxo said:

____________
    There saying that Adam will become friends wid Fitz (the guy who got that fake id from Eli)

• emma13

and anyways jennifer looks gorgeous. and jake looks kind of…hot.

• Lilly

I really want Modern Family to win best comedy next week. Actually anything beside Glee is find with me, that show is too overrated

(replying to this) – Aug 21, 2010 @ 06:26 pm
    -Jenii said:

xoShannonxo said:

____________
    Like friends, (girlfriend and boyfriend), or friends (Just cool like that)?

• -Jenii

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

u should watch it… this season is actually good

Hmm maybe :/ I don’t really find disney channel funny
    ________
    ohk :)..wat shows do u watch?

_______________

The only “teenie/kids” shows I watch are victorious and icarly :p

btw are you @XxJenii on twitter?
    _________

• Love_JaJ

nobody on the miley post?

Aug 21, 2010 @ 06:27 pm
    Lilly said:

I HATE Glee. The only person on that show I can stand, is the gay one who has a girlish voice.

u should watch it… this season is actually good

Hmm maybe :/ I don’t really find disney channel funny
    ________
    ohk :)..wat shows do u watch?

_______________

The only “teenie/kids” shows I watch are victorious and icarly :p

btw are you @XxJenii on twitter?
    _________

_____________

Oh ok :) I’ll follow you back now I’ve realised who you are aha

• -Jenii

xoShannonxo said:

(replying to this) – Aug 21, 2010 @ 06:26 pm
    -Jenii said:

xoShannonxo said:

____________
    Like friends, (girlfriend and boyfriend), or friends (Just cool like that)?
    _______
    normal friends (just cool like that)

maybe because Adam dosent want to be the third wheel?!

• -Jenii

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

u should watch it… this season is actually good

Hmm maybe :/ I don’t really find disney channel funny
    ________
    ohk :)..wat shows do u watch?

_______________

The only “teenie/kids” shows I watch are victorious and icarly :p

btw are you @XxJenii on twitter?
    _________

_____________

Oh ok :) I’ll follow you back now I’ve realised who you are aha
    okk thx :)

• hey_ash

Dont like the purse, but i like her! I love that shes not stick thin.

• xoShannonxo

normal friends (just cool like that)

maybe because Adam dosent want to be the third wheel?!
    Oh yeah. Can you BELIEVE Drew is only 15 in real life?!?

• sucy

Beckham, the couple attended the London interlocking fingers to a party with reporters a photograph of the left forearm in David Beckham, has a strange tattoo patterns, according to his interpretation, which is a Hindi, literally no meaning, but it Tattoo Machine may make great Pinyin: the original spelling of these four were Indian words vi, cto, ri, a, is the wife’s name together, understand? This is responsible for Beckham, “surgeon”, and still is his Queen tattoo LouisMolloy, learned that David Beckham’s back angel pattern and Brooklyn words are from his are mine, and more artistes are so-called mature work, he couples both naturally confident it! However, according to experts, Beckham arm six-inch tattoo – Hindi “Victoria” wrong tattoo supplies, and become a “Vihctoria”! British Association of India and a Hindi text editor Padmesh Gupta said: “That is definitely not David Beckham tattoos Hindi experts. Hindi ‘Victoria (Victoria)’ no ‘h’.” This tattoo The author is Louis Molloy, previously, he also lines the back of David Beckham in his son Brooklyn’s name and a guardian angel.

• never change

jake looks so cute

• never change

i’m bored

• mandy2992

i think he is so so so so so so cute like totally

• air max shoes

like a completed jigsaw puzzle. http://www.sellnikeairmax.com/

Aug 21, 2010 @ 06:01 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

It’s tonight?!?

________________

Tonights the creative arts emmys, the proper ones are on the 29th i think
    When’s the the HMF is nominated for?

________________

Hannah montana forever…?

That category is tonight, yes
    Shoot!

I don’t watch Disney Channel anymore so I guess I hope iCarly wins lol

It’s tonight?!?

________________

Tonights the creative arts emmys, the proper ones are on the 29th i think
    When’s the the HMF is nominated for?

________________

Hannah montana forever…?

That category is tonight, yes
    Shoot!

_____________

Why? :p

• xoShannonxo

Oh, Please be Hannah!! It’s the last season!!! C’mon Emmys! Congratulate them for 5 years of entertaining us!!

• SoSelenalicious

Ohhhh

Aug 21, 2010 @ 06:02 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

It’s tonight?!?

________________

Tonights the creative arts emmys, the proper ones are on the 29th i think
    When’s the the HMF is nominated for?

________________

Hannah montana forever…?

That category is tonight, yes
    Shoot!

_____________

Why? :p

I know it’s still on, but I forgot. I know the Smileys are on twitter with the latest, so I guess I won’t miss much. :D

I thought Sonny With A Chance was nominated for a minute there

iCarly
    Hannah Montana
    WOWP
    &
    WOWP The Movie

• -Jenii

I want Hannah to win… This season has been really good and funny soo far

but i think Wizards will win.. I mean theyre nominated 2 times

JONAS
    iCarly
    Hannah Montana
    WOWP
    &
    WOWP The Movie
    Why the same show in the same category?

____________

&
    WOWP The Movie

______________________
    well yeah

I just heard that Wizards won -_-

• xHisGirlFriday

I hope Wizards win, or iCarly. Both are my guilty pleasure >:)

• SoSelenalicious

Selena’s crowd at tonight’s concert in Springfield!! WoW!

Aug 21, 2010 @ 06:10 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I just heard that Wizards won -_-
    Really? Where?

I just heard that Wizards won -_-
    Really? Where?

______________

Someone on twitter said they did…

*Winner: Best Children’s Program: “Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie”

Woot! Go WoWP

Aug 21, 2010 @ 06:11 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I just heard that Wizards won -_-
    Really? Where?

______________

Someone on twitter said they did…

Oh…

• SoSelenalicious

MARIA JUST TWEETED (btw maria plays the mom in wowp): #WOWP The Movie Just won The Emmy For Best Children’s Progamming http://twitpic.com/2gztd4” Woohoo!

YAY! WOWP THE MOVIE WON! :D

WOWP THE MOVIE WON!

• itsglam

I already knew.

• oneofakindxo

THEY WON<333333333

• oneofakindxo

• emma13

omg wizards won!!
    i knew it.

• xoShannonxo

Disney won’t let this go…They’re gonna be doing Wizards marathons all week, like last time. :P

JONAS
    iCarly
    Hannah Montana
    WOWP
    &
    WOWP The Movie
    Why the same show in the same category?

Because one is a movie, the other is a serie LOL idk really

• suckit

HMF diserved it-_-it was the last season and the show was very big for disney

• -Jenii

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

u should watch it… this season is actually good

• emma13

• xoShannonxo

Because one is a movie, the other is a series LOL idk really
    Maybe they needed something else…

Best Children’s Program

Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie

Apparently Selena has a concert tonight so she can’t come?
    She has a concert in Springfield, IL tonight. Mitchel Musso is opening for her. Tomorrow she has another one in Six Flags St. Louis.

Aug 21, 2010 @ 06:17 pm
    emma13 said:

Maybe it was for HMF, but they didn’t really diffrenciate, so we don’t know. LOL

Hannah montana forever

WIZARDS WON BITCHEEEEEEEEEEEES!

• whatthefudge

She looks amazing.

• Hilary

she looks ok

• xoShannonxo

Spongebob should’ve been at least nominated…

I don’t think Hannah Montana should win just because it’s the last season, otherwise some shows would be getting awards they don’t deserve. I love Hannah Montana as well, but when compared to Wizards, WowP is better (the acting and stuff).

OU, Jen is not the star of the show, her picture shouldn’t be on the biggest one, David should.

suckit said:
    HMF diserved it-_-it was the last season and the show was very big for disney

Just because it’s last season, doesn’t mean that HM deserved it when the quality is so bad now

are 5
    JONAS
    iCarly
    Hannah Montana
    WOWP
    &
    WOWP The Movie

It’s such an insult to the other good shows, that trashy show like Jonas even got nominated at the same category, Jonas acting are so horrible and painful to watch.

CONGRATS TO WOWP THE MOVIE! YAYAYAY! haha.

• xoShannonxo

There’ll be more awards, so right now lets try to be happy for the WOWP cast. *pops bottle*

LOL

The winner this year isn’t really the serie, is the MOVIE… i think the only one who don’t see it yet

• Lilly

emma13 said:

• suckit

Spongebob should’ve been at least nominated…

this comment for the win

• emma13

okay i just looked up the nominations and it said hannah montana. so imo i don’t think the 3rd season deserved an emmy.

• xoShannonxo

I didn’t see the movie, I’ve never watched the show either.

u should watch it… this season is actually good

Hmm maybe :/ I don’t really find disney channel funny

• -Jenii

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

u should watch it… this season is actually good

Hmm maybe :/ I don’t really find disney channel funny
    ________
    ohk :)..wat shows do u watch?

• rr

Jennifer Stone is hot. I’ve notice she’s not using twitter that much. I wonder if she’s giving it up because she usually would tweet about something like this. She still is sexy.

can i have sex with u ;)

who wnna touch my boobs…?

• xafranbix

Is Selena going?

• xafranbix

Is Selena going?

she looks like a fat cow loseeeer can i have sex with some one here?

who wnna touch my boobs…???

• Love_JaJ

awesome. not that i care.

who wnna touch my boobs…?

• Love_JaJ

awesome. not that i care.

• xafranbix

doublecommentpostfail.

• Love_JaJ

whats with the double posts? lol.

• rainbowskies

no selena :(

• LizzieHawkins

They look elegant :) weird.

I really want JONAS to win!

• -YoursTruly