Jonas Brothers COUCH POSE

jonascouch

Via @MNMachado.

• VIVA glam

that’s their make up artist? what the fuck? last time i checked makeup is for girls.

can everyone please go follow @meadowlandband and vote them on siruis an then tweet this: “@jbtourupdates @meadowlandband voted and followed because I was sent by (@nickisbeastly00)” PLEASE DO IT!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!! and tell me if you do!! again please do this for me!!

• LoveToLove

THEY WEAR MAKEUP!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

I thought she was Ashley Tisdale at first lol

• LizzieHawkins

Itskait said:

That is cute! I really can’t understand why so many fans get upset and hate or say negative things when they have a girlfriend or at least a rumored one or when they are spotted with a girl. They are guys, they are going to date and have girlfriends. I will admit that it does make me sad because we like them to be single, but in reality they are not going to stay single. Besides look at them!!!! How could you not love those adorable guys, no matter how much they do things to annoy us…..
    —————
    You do realize that’s just their makeup artist in the photo right? lol
    I think she is not talking about this pic in particular, I guess this is about the jashley stuff, and I totally agree.

you guys should check out Blake Steven

he is an up and coming UK musician :)

you will LOVE him….i do :)

he is on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/bstevenmusic

• DelilaMars

Exactely!

Lmfao, Nickk!<333

• LizzieHawkins

jonas4ever121 said:

omg i just looked at my replies and alyson stoner replied to me im freaking out agggghhhh so happy
    aw thats so cool

• Itskait

THEY WEAR MAKEUP!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    ——————-
    Everyone in the entertainment industry does, guys included.

• SiezeTheDay

Lol,I love Kevin..but here he needs a little makeup..his face is soo red!

Agreed.
    Get an account anon :)
    Would love to, but then I won’t express what I want as easily.. :) I would become afraid of people hating on me. I know, I am a wimp!

• Itskait

—————
    You do realize that’s just their makeup artist in the photo right? lol
    —————-
    Maybe she is, she does have a good point.

• LoveToLove

____

lucky girl :D

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Itskait said:

—————
    You do realize that’s just their makeup artist in the photo right? lol

Thats what I first thought when I read the novel, but I guess shes just speaking in general :)

• jonas4ever121

jonas4ever121 said:

aw thats so cool
    so cool it made my day

• VIVA glam

Agreed.
    Get an account anon :)

lol, i get a lot of hate but it doesn’t affect me one bit. it’s just the internet. i think you should join girl! :)

• Sam

who’s that girl ? :D
    i love kevins and nick’s face :D

Their waists are as small as hers.

LOL! first

• LoveToLove

whatevs

• Valerie

awweeeee nick looks so cute as usual <3333 hes so hot

• Gearsarealwaysturning

she is their makeup artist. :)

• LizzieHawkins

Agreed.
    Get an account anon :)

• jonas4ever121

http://twitter.com/laurenyates13 plx follow me i will follow back

• VIVA glam

well they are short, thin guys. always have been.

nick looks a little scary here haha. joe and kev look hot.

• SiezeTheDay

I like this pic..Joe’s arms look good..and Nick’s face is like ”pft please” xD

• karina

love it!! <3

• jonas4ever121

• Itskait

—————
    You do realize that’s just their makeup artist in the photo right? lol

lmao beg to differ. but what could they possibly wear?! foundation? i know nick has been wearing eyeliner lately.
    ————————-
    yeah actually foundation and concealer. nick only wore eyeliner for les mis and had issues removing it

• JCAMP

I want to have sexual relations with all three of these boys.

~~

anon you are right on so many levels

• Luvbug325

Aww, haha, Nick’s face is the best! Ooo, & Kev, your looking pretty hot right there! Lol :)

• Emily

KEVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

• JCAMP

I don’t wanna be a lil spammer but what do you guys think of my video :U

• thewayilovedyou

That girl is @marissamachado , and Kevin look so hot in this pic ?

• SunLight Princess

Thats random. lol

• Laura @ foundation mineral

I heard they are all fan of Nyx makeup – http://www.nyxcosmetics.com But hey they still all look gorgeous!

Kevin looks soooooooooooooooooo gay in this pic. Can’t he man it up from time to time. DAMN

LOL are all nucie/namantha stans this delusional? or just you?
    ______

Except Samantha came from London to visit Nick and has been hanging with him. I don’t call that “just friends”.

• jonas4ever121

this is seriously the best day of my life reply from alyson stoner and cody simpson following me

• superJOEman

Nick looks like he wants a jacket.
    Kevin looks like a boss.
    JOE? Hot as always of course!! <3

• RiNiO

See them like that ,makes me feel tired!!!!

• superJOEman

Nick looks like he wants a jacket.
    Kevin looks like a boss.
    JOE? Hot as always of course!! <3

• Untouchable

joe’s pose is sick :)… can’t. stop. laughin.at.nick’s.face… haahahahahhaha

Nicholas looks so damn fine. Unf.

I want to have sexual relations with all three of these boys.

——————————–
    for photoshoots, everyone cakes on makeup, it looks better on camera, they just dont wear it for like normal shows and stuff

• jonas4ever121

____

lucky girl :D
    i now right never thought ild get a reply

—————
    You do realize that’s just their makeup artist in the photo right? lol
    I know it is the make-up artist, I was just commenting about the Samantha and Ashley thing. I guess it didn’t come out right. I meant that when I see an adorable picture of them I just smile and think how could people hate on them. I just hate to see people upset with them because they date. I KNOW they have not made the best choices and I have not agreed with everything and yes I get a pit in my stomach when I see them with a girl, but I think the pit comes from dreading the hate and negativity some people give them. I know not everyone does, I am just a nervous person and I don’t like any conflict or people being hurt or talked badly about.

THEY WEAR MAKEUP!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    __________
    hello every celeb wears makeup before shows, filming or interview

why do they need makeup .their flawless

• VIVA glam

sItskait said:

THEY WEAR MAKEUP!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    ——————-
    Everyone in the entertainment industry does, guys included.

_____

• LoveToLove

_______

lmao!!!! eyeliner REALLY??

I see some skin Nicholas.
    Samantha is a lucky girl. ;)

• BurninUp4Joe

Joe looks so damn sexy Nick looks good!

• VIVA glam

I see some skin Nicholas.
    Samantha is a lucky girl. ;)

______

LOL are all nucie/namantha stans this delusional? or just you?

• VIVA glam

Their waists are as small as hers.

off to the new post. peace.

• LizzieHawkins

LOL nick’s face is priceless

love the one on the left!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Umm…who is she?

• suzii18023

lol picture :D

• imfirst

I AM FIRST!!! I LUV THEEMM IN THIS PIC <3

• LizzieHawkins

imfirst said:

I AM FIRST!!! I LUV THEEMM IN THIS PIC <3
    Fail.

ewwww

who is the blonde chick?

Nick looks so weird here.

NICKKKK <3