Madison ‘Demi Is Best Sister In The World’

camp-rock-2-arrival-996

Madison Delagarza gushed to Hollywood Life: ‘Demi bought me an iPhone 4 with her own money! I’m having a birthday party in New York City too! Demi’s the best sister in the world. She’s just so nice & gives me advice. She’s an amazing sister and I couldn’t have a better one!’

• -Jenii

awww
    but isent she a little young for a iphone?!

• Badumsheek

Her sister is cute, but should she really have that expensive of a phone? I didn’t get a phone till I was like 13…

• Sasha Jonas

Awwww how sweet…..I wish she was my sister so I can get an iPhone 4….lol

• xJonasXCandyx

That’s sweet.Damn she’s lucky she has her own iPhone…

i’m sorry little girl but demi sucks.

She’s adorable <3
    But I’m 7 years older than her and I don’t even have an iphone :/

• colorfulx

iPhone? You’re kidding me? A 10 year old has a way better phone than me? Damn, I’m jealous :(

she’s 9 and has a phone. i’m almost 15 and i’ve never had a cell in my life. xD

and LOL “she bought it with her own money”
    welll darnling, your sister is pretty rich so i’m pretty sure she can afford it!
    but she’s adorable :)

When I was nine, I loved hello kitty stuff :) Those were the days….

• qT

thats a bit extreme for a 9 yr old.

• AlexDoris

Cutness x 780 :)
    JGL ;)

she’s 9 and has a phone, and i’m almost 15 and don’t have one. society now a days… smh.

and LOL, “she bought it with her own money”. well darlin, i’m pretty sure your sister can afford it.. haha.
    but adorable (:

• Angie

Aww she is soo sweet! Ask me anything!! http://www.formspring.me/ang1234

Lol, what about Dallas? Isn’t she Madison’s sister too? Big eff you to that girl!

• MissSarah

im 16 and i still dont have a phone. kinda weird. i had a few times one but i didnt use it. shes nine and has a iphone? wow.

I’m pretty sure the original article said that Madison bought Demi an iphone not the other way around. -__-

• MissSarah

She’s an amazing sister and I couldn’t have a better one!

what about dallas? haha

• sophieee

this made her sound really spoiled.
    Back in my days.
    Some people EARNED things.

• lovelyy

I think she’s WAY to young to have a phone but whateve floats their boat.

but she’s adorable :)
    -===========
    How is she rich?
    She has never sold anywhere near 500,000 copies of her albums. None of her albums have sold anything close to 500,000..

her TV show is low rated. She’s awfully overrated in the media for someone who hasn’t accomplished anything other than landing a TV show at the age of 17..

Not to mention Camp Rock only got 9 million views and the soundtrack is a huge flop this year.

• SoWhat?

I was just thinking that…. geez Dallas gets no love :(

• MissSarah

oh, sorry. shes not nine. shes eight.

• SoWhat?

I was just thinking that…. geez Dallas gets no love :(

• peacelovehearts

That’s really sweet & all,
    but WTF does she need an iPhone for?

• joeanddemijemi

Its cute but who buys a 9 year old an iphone 4 ? I guess Demi !

• PeaceLoveGomez

:O demi seriously bought a 9 year old a iphone 4 :o

lmao.
    Aw, dallas.

how come she’s never around?
    we always see other celebs siblings…but not her? :\

• MissSarah

She’s 8. She’s going to be 9 in December.

Wasn’t it Madison who bought Demi the Iphone 4 for HER birthday? Which is why she said ‘she bought it with her own money’?

• Moonbeam

Its cute but who buys a 9 year old an iphone 4 ? I guess Demi !
    Maddie bought Demi an iPhone for her bday.

haha About a year ago I got my 1st phone..I’m 18th now..:/

• 99991

buy her a barbie or some shit. not that crazy fone. isnt she like 10?

• sess nugget

“Her own money.” Your sister is a millionaire, I’m sure she can buy a lot of things with her own money.

They act as if she’s working part time at Starbucks or something.

where’s dallas been these days anyway?

• realistgangsta

oh its liam ok

• Sweetdisposition?

livingoutloud said:

realistgangsta said:
    livingoutloud who is that in your icon he is fine

Aha, it said it was Liam.
    It’s not Liam, it’s Charlie Hunnam :)Idk who he is but he was mistaken as being Liam

• BglitterBBy2.0

xoShannonxo said:

Aug 21, 2010 @ 11:06 am
    emma13 said:

i know this is random but who thinks dallas is way prettier then demi?
    i mean she was on one episode of sonny with a chance and she looked hot and i think she was in the la la land music video as well.
    Never seen her, which episode, and who was she in LLL??

The girl on the red carpet who makes a face at Demi for what she’s doing she has long brown hair.
    && the episode where tawny makes up a fake club.

• m

Madison is a little overweight. That’s a medical problem and with Demis money they can do something about it before it’s too late.

• m

sess nugget said:

They act as if she’s working part time at Starbucks or something.

Demi is not a millionaire.

Sweetdisposition? said:
    livingoutloud said:

realistgangsta said:
    livingoutloud who is that in your icon he is fine

Aha, it said it was Liam.

Thats who else I thought it was, hahaha.

• savannah

lool i know this is off topic but stewie griffin cracks me up on twitter. oh and follow his sis meg_griffinn. she just joined

• livingoutloud

There. I didn’t really think my last icon was him. It didn’t look like him, hahah. But now it’s him. Hahahah

• livingoutloud

Ahjnvlknls, I can’t decide on an icon, hahahh.

• harrypotterbitches

Actually Madison bought Demi a iphone…but whatever.

• CrazyCrunk

Demi is not a millionaire.

No im pretty sure she is
    3 movies and her own TV show and probably some other shizz i forgot but yeah if she has not hit a million yet she should quit aha

• peacelovehearts

Is everything dead again? *sigh*

• peacelovehearts

Demi is not a millionaire.
    You’re joking right?

peacelovehearts said:
    Is everything dead again? *sigh*

• natjbguitargirl

m said:

__

and it runs in their family she’ll grow out of it

• selena gomez

she is so spoiled an iphone 4 for a young girl what is next a ipad

• peacelovehearts

selena gomez said:
    she is so spoiled an iphone 4 for a young girl what is next a ipad
    Shut up Selena. Go back to your pickles.

demi is no where near a millionaire you guys are dumbasses

• peacelovehearts

demi is no where near a millionaire you guys are dumbasses
    You need some mental help if you honestly believe a girl that has her own album, tv show, and is on tour is not making some big cash… Rme

• sophieee

some people here need to lay off crack.
    Demi has done a bunch of tours, 2 albums, Camp Rock, PPP, Camp Rock2, Sonny With a Chance, plus all the promotional stuff, and merchendise.
    She is rich.

• natjbguitargirl

sophieee said:
    some people here need to lay off crack.
    She is rich

sophieee said:
    im so tired :/

It’s so dead. :\

i know…

I dislike this, hahah.

• alltherightmoves.

i haven’t read all the comments, but somebody misread it; it was Demi who gushed about the iPhone…not Madison.
    Anyway, love them both :)

realistgangsta said:
    livingoutloud who is that in your icon he is fine

Aha, it said it was Liam.

So cute, its her money, Demi can do what ever she wants with it, so nice to know how much she loves her family.

can everyone please go follow @meadowlandband and vote them on siruis an then tweet this: “@jbtourupdates @meadowlandband voted and followed because I was sent by (@nickisbeastly00)” PLEASE DO IT!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!! and tell me if you do!! again please do this for me!!

• hottiegirl

i buy stuff 4 my sister , take her out and she calls me the same soo what!!!!!!!

• JoyceyBAABY!

OMG, this is saying that Demi brought her the iPhone4, but on HollywoodLife Demi said that Madison brought her a iPhone 4 with her own money for her birthday…Seriously, i don’t know whats up with people mixing their stories!!! Grrrr…. :D

• MallaM

If I had that money I would give my brother also an iPod 4!
    But I love Demi :D

• unique

OU got the story messed up!!

Camp Rock 2 star Demi Lovato celebrated her 18th birthday yesterday, and got an amazing gift from her 8-year-old sister Madison De La Garza.

“She bought me an iPhone 4 with her own money!” Demi dished on her sister, who stars on ABC’s hit show Desperate Housewives.

Madison also had nothing but good words to describe her sister. “Demi is the best sister in the whole world,” she said. “She is just so nice and gives me advice. She’s an amazing sister and I couldn’t have a better one!”

Also for her birthday, Demi bought her family a new home!

• CAMIII?

Like are you kidding me! :D she has an iphone 4 and i have the worst cellphone in the world!! wish i`d had a sister like that!
    P.S: Love you DEMI!!! :D

• mandapanda

Yay for Hottiegirl!!!!!!

People making fun of 10 year old looks. You do know that you are pathetic.

• IfUSeekBritney

Aww So Cute :) My Sister Got Me An Iphone 4 The Other Day :)

She is like 8. I don’t understand why she needs such a complex phone. 8 year olds don’t even need phones.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Oh OU. What am I gonna do with you?
    Demi didn’t buy an iPhone for Maddie. MADDIE was the one who bought it for Demi.

• Cesi.

My sister bites, scratches, kicks, rants out things to mom and invides my personal space.
    Her sister, however, buys her an iPhone. I guess I have to agree with the whole “best sis in da’ world” speech.

• superJOEman

whoa!! Demi really loves Madison.
    So jealous of Maddie, ’cause she already have an iPhone 4 even if she’s only a 9 yr. old girl.

• Stranger

Hah, no no. Your icons are good. I don’t make moving ones though. Personally not a fan. Hahah, I just stick to the simple ones.

I have a lot of trouble finding really good ones that are not moving. Everyone is into them I guess.

• AnonLovesPretzels

Calm down, calm down, calm do- WHAT THE FUNK DOES SHE NEED A FREAKIN’ IPHONE 4 FOR?!?! SHE WON’T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE THE- Calm down, calm down!

I hte when little girls wear strapless dresses (Noah, Madison, Emily Grace). They dnt have boobs so they wear it high on their chests and it looks wired. So plaeses girls wait a few more years

Stranger said:

I just make my own, I don’t have the patience looking for icons, haha. Yeah I know, everyone loves them hahhah.

• coolkinda

Omg your icon :D
    I’m so excited for Biebs’ episode on CSI.

haha, me to :D

• AlexDoris

JGL ;)

• nemoh

I love them both, no matter what the haters say ;p

• unique

Stranger said:
    I’m starting to like Demi a lot more lately. It’s really weird XD

awww… that’s cool and im starting to like you.. LOL

I’m starting to like Demi a lot more lately. It’s really weird XD

• manda

A millionaire? where do you get your information? Disney? Disney would like to have you think that. Her little sister needs medical help not a damn iphone. Just saying, she looks bloated. She probably is suffering from something that money could probably help. That’s what the $$$ should be for, help Madison!!!!!

I’m starting to like Demi a lot more lately. It’s really weird XD

yaay, <3

:D

Stranger said:
    I’m starting to like Demi a lot more lately. It’s really weird XD

yaay, <3

:D

I like you. Hahahah.

OF COURSE DEMI IS A MILLIONAIRE SHE IS THE EIGHT HIGHEST PAID TEEN ACTOR IN THE STATES
    SHE HAS TWO ALBUMS WHICH SHE HAD TOUR FOR AND I DONT KNOW IF SHE WAS SOLD OUT IN THE STATES BUT IN BRAZIL AND ARGENTINA SHE WAS OH AND ENGLAND TOO AND SHE WEARS CHEAP CLOTHES ON TOUR SAVES MONEY YOU KNOW

:D

I like you. Hahahah.

Well thank you. I like you too :)

• Stranger

I need some non-animated icons. Anybody got some ideas besides saycrackagain?

• peacelovehearts

• Stranger

Perez Hilton is going to cameo on next week’s victorious..
    How lovely -___-

I hate that fat bastard. He also ruined ANTM Cycle 14 with his ugly self.

Where did everyone go? LOL

• peacelovehearts

Stranger said:
    I need some non-animated icons. Anybody got some ideas besides saycrackagain?
    I just screencap mine from tumblr because i’m too lazy to search for them :P

• Stranger

I need some non-animated icons. Anybody got some ideas besides saycrackagain?
    I just screencap mine from tumblr because i’m too lazy to search for them :P

Thanks for the idea :)

• Sweetdisposition?

peacelovehearts said:

Perez Hilton is going to cameo on next week’s victorious..How lovely -___-
    Yeah, I heard about that. I’m disappointed in Dan Schneider tbh. It better be a funny episode tho.

• peacelovehearts

Perez Hilton is going to cameo on next week’s victorious..How lovely -___-
    Yeah, I heard about that. I’m dissapointed in Dan Schneider tbh. It better be a funny episode tho.
    Hopefully someone will shoot him.
    Or maybe he’ll get run over by a car! (:

peacelovehearts said:
    Perez Hilton is going to cameo on next week’s victorious..How lovely -___-
    Hopefully someone will shoot him.
    Or maybe he’ll get run over by a car! (:

Did you find any good pictures from weheartit? ;)

• Sweetdisposition?

peacelovehearts said:

Perez Hilton is going to cameo on next week’s victorious..How lovely -___-
    Hopefully someone will shoot him.
    Or maybe he’ll get run over by a car! (:
    Yeah! :)I’ll try not to throw up when I see his ugly mug on my tv screen.

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:
    Perez Hilton is going to cameo on next week’s victorious..How lovely -___-
    Hopefully someone will shoot him.
    Or maybe he’ll get run over by a car! (:

Did you find any good pictures from weheartit? ;)
    Yeahh, i just went down the page & saved them all xD

• Stranger

Yeah! :)I’ll try not to throw up when I see his ugly mug on my tv screen.

I wish I was that sucker in your icon XD

i love u but if u want to be taken serious as and actress then she has to loose weight .that cant be healthy .u should be active at that age and i ove her but no

• Sweetdisposition?

Stranger said:

Yeah! :)I’ll try not to throw up when I see his ugly mug on my tv screen.

I wish I was that sucker in your icon XD
    You wish you were JGL or the lollipop? ;P

• emma13

peacelovehearts said:

your kidding me?

peacelovehearts said:
    peacelovehearts said:
    Perez Hilton is going to cameo on next week’s victorious..How lovely -___-
    Hopefully someone will shoot him.
    Or maybe he’ll get run over by a car! (:

Did you find any good pictures from weheartit? ;)
    Yeahh, i just went down the page & saved them all xD

Ahahah, ;)

• peacelovehearts

emma13 said:
    peacelovehearts said:

your kidding me?
    Unfortunately not…. smh

My favorite scene in Inception. JGL and Ellen Page <3

• livingoutloud

I never ever like my own icons. It’s really irritating. Hahahah.

• coolkinda

*shudders* How lovely
    I hope they keep him away from little boys :/

• emma13

your kidding me?
    Unfortunately not…. smh
    that is like really random. wtf of all people they chose perez hilton??
    i mean i don’t know, him on a kid’s show. it’s weird.

• Sweetdisposition?

Stranger said:

My favorite scene in Inception. JGL and Ellen Page <3
    I loved that scene too, but my fave scene was the hallway fighting scene. That was just epic.

• urluvismydrugg

she’s basically saying ‘Demi’s the best sister in the world cause she’s rich and famous and buys me stuff!’

peacelovehearts said:
    demi is no where near a millionaire you guys are dumbasses

You forgot..2 albums, and 3 movies. Hahaha.

• urluvismydrugg

wait so…Demi bought her sister a phone and her family a house on her own birthday? wtf O.o

i thought u receive presents on ur bday not necessarily give them. lmfao

Their is no jonas post, but Samantha Barks (yes form le miz) is visiting Nick. What do you think the 3rd jonas who is off the market??

(source jobrosupdates)

urluvismydrugg said:

I think Madison bought Demi the iphone, OU got the story messed up.

where can i get a moving icon? :)

love demi, this is sweet..

• Moonbeam

LOL, Oceanup screwed this one up! Maddie bought Demi an iPhone 4, as it states in the link:

Demi Lovato is officially 18! … She even revealed that her little sister, 8-year-old Desperate Housewives actress Madison De La Garza, got her an awesome birthday gift!

• nemoh

Oh btw, it’s the other way around. Madison bought Demi an iPhone 4. :/

• xoShannonxo

…What’s going on?..

• blancasuarez_

;o shouldn’t she be playing with barbies & NOT apps from an iphone.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I’m 11 and I have a blackberry and last year I had an iphone 3G. :p

• HeatherJBxoxo

Either Demi is feeling really guilty about something or is super generous, because she keeps buying her family all this stuff.
    Or maybe I’m just selfish . . .

Does Dallas still live at home or has she got her own place?
    Dallas is way older than Madison and if she doesn’t live at home then maybe she doesn;t connect as well with her as she does with Demi who still does live at home.
    And she is only 8 give the girl a break!

Did you even read the post? I am jw. She bought it for Demi.

(Reply to this) (Parent)(Thread)

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

xoShannonxo said:

…What’s going on?..

Idk. Your icon scares me…. O___o

• MissSarah

Also for her birthday, Demi bought her family a new home!

• .Truth.

madison lost weight. her legs and arms look smaller.

Stranger said:
    I’m starting to like Demi a lot more lately. It’s really weird XD

yaay, <3

• Stranger

Yay, my icon finally changed!

• blancasuarez_

Aug 21, 2010 @ 11:00 am
    MissSarah said:

Also for her birthday, Demi bought her family a new home!
    ===========================
    wow OU is fucking upp -.-

• lovelovato

they look a whole lot alike.

That’s nice of demi, but what 8 year old gets an. iPhone. I’m 15 and I STILL don’t have one:|

• ButterflyFlyAway

I like Madison’s dress and handbag :)

• xoShannonxo

I bet she is. I have a Blackberry Storm, and girl gets an iPhone 4. Demi’s awesome.

aw,

• emma13

i know this is random but who thinks dallas is way prettier then demi?

• xoShannonxo

Aug 21, 2010 @ 11:06 am
    emma13 said:

i know this is random but who thinks dallas is way prettier then demi?
    Never seen her, which episode, and who was she in LLL??

• Sweetdisposition?

Madison is flawless! She is fierce on desperate housewives.

• SimplyCT

Moonbeam said:

ohh, now that makes sense. :)

• livingoutloud

Random, but I just met a firefighter that is going to ride his bike across Canada for cancer. Amazing, right?

• Lemmetellya

Guys SERIOUSLY! Were I live I go to the most expensive school in my country.. the best one. NO I’m not rich, but i have possibilities. Still ALL the richest people in the city send their kids. I HAVE SEEN 7 YEAR OLDS WITH BLACKBERRIES… 8 YEAR OLDS WITH MACBOOK PROS and 10 DRIVERS. There is NOTHING wrong with that. Some people just CAN afford it, and since they CAN they get their kids nice stuff…. that’s what Demi’s doing with her sis. There is nothing wrong with it.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

she is too cute :) I had my first phone at 7 so i wont say anything about it hahaha

• emma13

i know this is random but who thinks dallas is way prettier then demi?
    Never seen her, which episode, and who was she in LLL??
    the episode was ‘sonny and the studio brat’. it was when that little girl liked chad. and they go to a club and mr. conder shows up. i don’t know. i forgot some parts about it. and in the music vid when they were on that red carpet or whatever it was.

• colorfulx

Ugh. Dealing with a spoiled 9 year old brat in the Jonas Brothers post.

emma13 said:

i know this is random but who thinks dallas is way prettier then demi?

• Sweetdisposition?

colorfulx said:

Ugh. Dealing with a spoiled 9 year old brat in the Jonas Brothers post.
    She’s a troll, I’m gonna report her to OU.

• xoShannonxo

livingoutloud said:

===========
    Amazing. God bless him.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

====
    I think there is something wrong with giving kids “nice stuff”, then they become spoiled people who cant do shit for themselves and want everything on a silver plate :/ but yeah i think every parent wants the best for their children…

• xoShannonxo

Taylor Lautner trending #1 on Yahoo! My hubby!

Miley Cyrus not far behind at #12! <3 her.

• xoShannonxo

All my fav people are trending!! Demi is #74 though. But that’s still good.

xoShannonxo said:
    livingoutloud said:

===========
    Amazing. God bless him.

I know. I was like woah, thats amazing! Then I donated money, ahaa. (:

• MuffinsAreEvil

I have an iPhone Four…

• xoShannonxo

Looked up Dallas, she’s pretty, but I think Demi’s prettier.

• xoShannonxo

Aug 21, 2010 @ 11:14 am
    livingoutloud said:

xoShannonxo said:
    livingoutloud said:

===========
    Amazing. God bless him.

I know. I was like woah, thats amazing! Then I donated money, ahaa. (:
    Aww…That’s so sweet. I wish I could.

Sweetdisposition? said:

colorfulx said:

Ugh. Dealing with a spoiled 9 year old brat in the Jonas Brothers post.
    She’s a troll, I’m gonna report her to OU.

Report her to the Cyber Police.

• AlexDoris

Im freaked out right now….ur icon is hawt….o.o

• coolkinda

that is like really random. wtf of all people they chose perez hilton??
    i mean i don’t know, him on a kid’s show. it’s weird.

Well he does like little boys

• Stranger

I never ever like my own icons. It’s really irritating. Hahahah.

You have awesome icons. I can never make icons as awesome as these other people :P

“She even revealed that her little sister, 8-year-old Desperate Housewives actress Madison De La Garza, got her an awesome birthday gift!

“She bought me an iPhone 4 with her own money!” she gushed. “I’m having a birthday party in NYC too!” ”

seriously, oceanup?

Okay, I love demi. HUGE FAN!
    but shes like 9 years younger than demi
    and shes FATTER AND TALLER!!
    Demis crouching to make herself look taller!

• Sweetdisposition?

coolkinda said:

*shudders* How lovely
    I hope they keep him away from little boys :/
    Omg your icon :D
    I’m so excited for Biebs’ episode on CSI.

xoShannonxo said:
    Aug 21, 2010 @ 11:14 am
    livingoutloud said:

xoShannonxo said:
    livingoutloud said:

===========
    Amazing. God bless him.

I know. I was like woah, thats amazing! Then I donated money, ahaa. (:
    Aww…That’s so sweet. I wish I could.

Hahah.

• Sweetdisposition?

Sweetdisposition? said:

colorfulx said:

Ugh. Dealing with a spoiled 9 year old brat in the Jonas Brothers post.
    She’s a troll, I’m gonna report her to OU.

Report her to the Cyber Police.
    Ikr, I should. Consequences will never be the same!

My favorite scene in Inception. JGL and Ellen Page <3

The whole movies was pure heaven. I was staring at Leo and JGL the whole time! Haha.

• lovato is love.

smh.
    love demi, and madison :)

• Sweetdisposition?

Stranger said:

My favorite scene in Inception. JGL and Ellen Page <3
    ---------

-----

------
    Same here, and Tom Hardy was looking good too :)

Stranger said:
    I never ever like my own icons. It’s really irritating. Hahahah.

• yellowbag

(source jobrosupdates)
    _______
    oh god… -.-

• Sweetdisposition?

AlexDoris said:

Im freaked out right now….ur icon is hawt….o.o
    It is, eh ;)
    I like yours too.

• LaLaLaLand

What!!!!??! she got an iphone 4 and she’s 9!!! I just got my first phone two days ago and i’m 14!!

• Stranger

Same here, and Tom Hardy was looking good too :)

Yeah, he is too.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

emma13 said:
    i know this is random but who thinks dallas is way prettier then demi?
    Never seen her, which episode, and who was she in LLL??
    ====
    I saw that episode today :o :P

• emma13

i know this is random but who thinks dallas is way prettier then demi?
    Never seen her, which episode, and who was she in LLL??
    ====
    I saw that episode today :o :P
    oh. i don’t watch sonny with a chance anymore. i mean the second season has been kind of boring. i only watched like 2 episodes of the second season and then stopped watching it. same with jonas la.

ICON CHECK ?

• sophieee

im so tired :/

sophieee said:
    im so tired :/

It’s so dead. :\

• thatsrightbitchesss;)

one!

• Diet Coke :)

She’s NINE. Is this some kind of a joke?

Iphone 4 for a nine year old?!? They shouldn’t even have cell phones, let alone the nicest and most complex one on the market right now. My God, kids and technology mixed together is screwing up the whole fucking world these days.

Demiiii, I love you, but are you serious?

• eddie

firdt :D

FIRST !
    ilovedemi (:

• hey_ash

Madison’s dress is sooo cute. Love it!

• KristinaMarie559