Ashley Green IN STYLE RUSSIA Cover

ashleyrussia

Credit: MillionGossip via ONTD.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• vonvonbon

cool

• Anonymous25

not gonna like but this is HUGE improve for Joe to date a gorgeous girl like Ashley…
    for sure they r sexin up everytime they seen..lol
    but to bad Jashley wont be last forever

• robynize

Amen Allelulia!!! They are lucky to have eachother. Anyone who can dis Ashley has serious jealousy issues, she’s stunningly beautiful with a personality to match. She plays her role in Twilight to a T. And Joe??? As so many have said, JB is a household name. I’m a 41 yr old mom to three and even I have a slight infatuation with Joe. God, the boy is gorgeous and talented. And let’s not forget… YOUNG. The whole point of being young is to date and have fun, find out what you like in a person. I think they’ll have a blast, and when and if it ends, I’m sure they will handle it professionally. Personally, I’m sick to death of all the hating that’s gone on with his break up. Even Demi seems to handle it with great maturity, and remains friends and works well with him. And Ashley a slut????? GET REAL!! I support that girl with all my heart, and wish nothing but fun and happiness to the both of these talented, sweet, gorgeous people. You go Jashely!!! God Bless!

• heartinvasion?

People have no reason to hate her. I love Ashley and she SERIOUSLY can do better than Joe.

• annieg

she is gorgeous!Sorry haters!

The 5th photo is gorgeous!

Her nose is beyond strange-looking but w/e. Anyone who calls this girl ugly is BLIND!!! She is clearly pretty, slut or not.

Damn, Joe’s lucky to have her.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:04 pm
    Anonymous25 said:

for sure they r sexin up everytime they seen..lol
    but too Jashley wont be last forever
    ——————
    True but its good for a 21 year old guy to have a “fling” with a hot girl like this..I mean if anything it will just make more girls want Joe more..If he got a girl like that there must be something about him right..I really think Joe just wants to have fun nothing serious! and her too!

• StarLight24

OU would of never posted this pre-Joe hookup. Lol!
    i was just thinking that. lol. no one even knows if they’re together or not but since it’s ou if they’re even so much as seen together they’re dating xD. i’m not hating on ashley in any way. i think she should be recognized for who she is tho instead of who she’s seen with. js

• AlwaystheTruth

———————
    Well, if she is with him, she OBVIOUSLY sees something on him!js

• all for me

somewhere right now Demi Lovato is thinking about plastic surgery…just saying!

• beautifullydisturbedxx

STUNNING<3

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:02 pm

OU would of never posted this pre-Joe hookup. Lol!
    ========================================

IKR! OU didn’t care about Camilla either before Joe. Now she has her own category. Ppsh -_-

• Anonymous25

for sure they r sexin up everytime they seen..lol
    but too Jashley wont be last forever
    ——————
    OMG Im totally agree with u in everything u say..lol :)

• SunLight Princess

Her nose annoys me.. lol but she is very pretty.

• annieg

hahahahaha

• all for me

How come I love this picture of them?

• Danger-ous

Um, could someone tell me what makes this girl out of Joe’s league with all the “he’s lucky to have her” comments.

He’s landed some of the hottest girls in Hollywood and I don’t think that’s a fluke. It’s not like he’s an ex-con, garbage man who’s 50lbs overweight. He’s kinda a big deal.

Ashley has Michael Jackson’s nose!
    Seriously, it’s fuckin creepy…

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:10 pm
    Anonymous25 said:

for sure they r sexin up everytime they seen..lol
    but too Jashley wont be last forever
    ——————
    OMG Im totally agree with u in everything u say..lol :)
    ——————-
    lol I know I can be a little harsh sometimes because I don’t like Demi..but my reasons for not liking her have nothing to do with Joe!

• ForeverandAlwayss

she looks very pretty!

• heartinvasion?

———————
    Well, if she is with him, she OBVIOUSLY sees something on him!js
    See’s something on him? She can’t tell him to take it off with a napkin or something? ;P

Anyway, she’s probably just giving him a chance. They won’t last though. Anyone can eyes can see that.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:13 pm

———————–
    LOL I like that!!

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:16 pm

———————
    Well, if she is with him, she OBVIOUSLY sees something on him!js

Um, Ashley Greene is VERY new in the Hollywood industry, and no offense but if it weren’t for Twilight, who knows if we’d know her as well as we do.

Joe’s been famous and much more so, longer than she has.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:16 pm

———————
    Well, if she is with him, she OBVIOUSLY sees something on him!js

———————-
    well shes been giving him a chance for almost a month now..obviously there is a little something there..weather it is serious or not..who cares…let them be young and have fun!

• heartinvasion?

I think they mean ‘he’s lucky to have her’ since he is a grown man on Disney and she’s a Maxim Top 100 finalist with a REAL acting career. I mean, just a though :)

don’t freak out. but i really don’t think she’s thaaaat pretty. just my own opinion. i see prettier girls than that at my school. just sayin’. not saying she’s ugly though!

• all for me

OMG you guys act like he is gonna get down on one knee and ask her to marry him..they are seeing each other nothing more nothing less..why can’t people just accept that and enjoy the ride…does look like JOe is having the time of his life right now!! Why do you want so bad for it to be ruined for him?

sigh. ashley whhyyyyy. go back to jackson. please. you two were lovely together. this… this makes no sense. lol. much love though.

• heartinvasion?

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:16 pm

———————
    Well, if she is with him, she OBVIOUSLY sees something on him!js

———————-
    I guess….I still don’t like them though :|

• Danger-ous

All for Me: People will get bent out of shape no matter who Joe dates becuase they are haters who won’t admit it pisses them off for Joe to like a girl and show her affection and be into her. Everyone wants him to the their boyfriend.

Unless he’s dating Demi Lovato or some high school Senior Fan girl from Iowa, to give all fan girls hope, they’ll continue to bash his girlfriends until the end of time.

It’s quite sad really.

heartinvasion? said:
    i love joe but i have to agree. he needs to get away from disney. the only ppl who really know of him are pre-teens, some teens & few adults. ashley greene does more adult-type work & work aside from twilight. so lots of ppl know who she is aside from ppl who watch disney. lol

• heartinvasion?

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:16 pm

———————
    Well, if she is with him, she OBVIOUSLY sees something on him!js

Joe’s been famous and much more so, longer than she has.

Who was talking about who’s more famous..?

• Danger-ous

My point was that how is she out of is his league?

lol. you do know most of the people want .. ashley… to find someone better, right?

replying to this) – Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:23 pm

It’s quite sad really.
    ————————
    your right..and to people who say Ashley is more famous…Jonas Brothers are really house hold names…Ashley not so much..my 71 year old gramdma know who the JB are..I know for a fact who Ashley Greene is!

replying to this) – Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:26 pm

————————–
    that goes both ways lots of people saying Ashley is a ho and slut blah blah blah..so whatever..but they have alot people saying HELL YEAH NEW POWER COUPLE soo STFU!

• superJOEman

No doubt Ashley is really a one gorgeous lady. I love JOE a lot..so if it’s his happiness, then go for it! I am happy that he found a girl who will inspire him everyday again.. :’)

replying to this) – Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:47 pm
    Danger-ous said:

There’s a LOT more than we will ever know. And more than some people will ever believe. They may not be doing 8 balls in dark alleyways, but they’re not exactly sleeping with Minnie and Mickey stuffed animals every night either.
    ———————-
    LMFAO 8 balls in dark alleyways..2 funny I bet not many people on this site even knows what an 8 ball is..sadly I do..not from experience though!

hello! :P

• StarLight24

She’s gorgeous. It’s a shame some jonas fans still aren’t mature enough to just be happy for the boys.
    agreed. i’m happy for everyone. lol. idc who they date. i just don’t assume they are until they say it themselves xD

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:49 pm

Danger-ous said:
    OMG, does this mean Joe will kiss anyone on the street and invite them to stay at the same hotel?

YES! I soooo cannot wait to run into him before the concert.
    i have no idea what kiss you’re talking about but if it’s the one that someone sent in of them at the game that was a bad photoshop job. if you really looked at it, it looked unbelievably fake. & just because 2 people are at the same hotel that doesn’t mean they’re dating. maybe they had dinner at a restaurant there or something. i go out for dinner with my guy friends all the time but i’m definitely not dating all of them. i’m not a player. lol. anyways being at the same hotel doesn’t really mean much.
    —————-
    your a dummy!

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:49 pm

Danger-ous said:

YES! I soooo cannot wait to run into him before the concert.
    Um, no.

hello! :P
    hello =]. how are you?

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:50 pm

—————
    They will never come out and just say it..Joe learned his lesson with Demi..the same way Ben Affleck did with J.Lo…I mean he and Jennifer G. have been married how long and they still don’t talk about it!

(replying to this) – Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:49 pm
    all for me said:

———————-
    They have no idea, I’m sure. Some girl the other day asked what second base meant.

replying to this) – Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:58 pm

(replying to this) – Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:49 pm
    all for me said:

———————-
    ——————–
    too funny!

i really don’t see the appeal.. never have.

• Danger-ous

Dude, Joe’s been around. I’m pretty sure if he can handle anything, it’s girls. I don’t think anything Ashley has to offer is surprising for him.

————————–

there was a reason i said ‘most’

it would imply, i know there are other opinions, but i am stating what most are saying here.

smh.

being a household name doesn’t really say much..

usually makes you overrated to be quite honest.
    —————
    HHHMM ok well you tell that to
    Brad Pitt
    George Clooney
    Jennifer Lopez
    Matt Damon
    Jack Nicholson
    Leo Dicaprio
    Angelina Jolie

shall I go on!

miley cyrus

love her, but shall i go on?

• annieg

almost sure there are more haters than ‘people saying HELL YEAH NEW POWER COUPLE’ :~
    think they’re cute tough

• StarLight24

we don’t even kno if they’re together or not & why does it even really matter? it’s their lives. they should be able to date who they want without a million ppl getting on their backs about it. js lol

• Danger-ous

Oh well, I don’t care if she pole dances for a living, she seems like a nice girl and someone likes her and he seems happy so I’m gonna go leave it at that. I think he’s a big boy now who can make his own dating decisions. And I’m happy for him.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:34 pm

being a household name doesn’t really say much..

usually makes you overrated to be quite honest.
    —————
    HHHMM ok well you tell that to
    Brad Pitt
    George Clooney
    Jennifer Lopez
    Matt Damon
    Jack Nicholson
    Leo Dicaprio
    Angelina Jolie

shall I go on!

miley cyrus

love her, but shall i go on?
    ———————-
    So you love her but think she is overrated? Ok now I know your drunk…you make no sense! I have a weiner dog making more sense than you!

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:35 pm
    StarLight24 said:

Um…have you been out of town for a few weeks?

• AlwaystheTruth

———————
    someone with some sense here! ;)

• Anonymous25

well she said one day in a interview that she likes funny and outgoing guys so maybe thats why Joe got a chance lol and she even said she doesnt like innocent guys maybe Joe is a wild man after all hahaha

• Danger-ous

Anyhoo, I’m out. While I don’t agree with everyone in here, I’m glad the crazy Demi stans have gone nite-nite and aren’t in here bringing the crazy.

i’m so sick of the jonas vs. swift battle. lmao. it happened years ago. i’m sure they’re both over it so everyone else should be too. besides it’s not even our business. it’s between them. oh well. it will make for some interesting comments xD lol

so true.

and yet, it still continues.

i laugh. lol. makes for good entertainment.

LOL, sike.

And no, I only dislike Joe because he’s a player. And according to Taylor Swift, a pussy and a douche bag.
    ===================================

Taylor Swift only talks shit when she doesn’t get her way. She wanted Joe to stay with her “forever” and not be interested in anyone else. Newsflash, honey, HE’S 18! Of course he’s is gonna dump you for babe like Camilla!
    And when Taylor whored around with Taylor Launter, dumped him, and hooked up Cory for Glee RIGHT AFTER did anyone call her a ‘bitch’ and a ‘slut’? No.

Jesus, double standard are bull cr*p.

never said i thought she was overrated.

but many do. the ‘household name’ does nothing for her.

weiner dog jokes.. cuuutteee.

• annieg

———————
    someone with some sense here! ;)

agree

Danger-ous said:

Um…have you been out of town for a few weeks?

no. but neither one of them have said they’re dating so we have no right to assume they’re anything more than friends.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:39 pm

——————–
    goodnight I always enjoy your comments!

She is clearly pretty, slut or not
    LMAO!

Oh some people need to grow up. She’s gorgeous. So what if she’s dating Joe? It’s their choice. They want to be together, so clearly there’s some mutual attraction there. They look happy together so just let them be. No one is ‘better’ than anyone, or they wouldn’t even give each other the time of day. Clearly they’re into each other or they wouldn’t have been dating for a month now or flown across the country to see each other. Just saying.

so true.

and yet, it still continues.

i laugh. lol. makes for good entertainment.
    it certainly does. i’m lmao at the comments about it. xD

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:40 pm
    Anonymous25 said:

————————-
    There is so much more to the Jonas Brother then we will ever know! Like the guy from Rolling Stone mag wrote is story on them..I hope one day in like 10 years we get a tell all about these guys..I want them to open up and tell us what really goes on back stage!

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:41 pm

Danger-ous said:

Um…have you been out of town for a few weeks?

YES! I soooo cannot wait to run into him before the concert.

well knowing ashley, friends really could be all they are, in her mind. just sayinnn.

(replying to this) – Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:44 pm
    all for me said:

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:40 pm
    Anonymous25 said:

————————-

Danger-ous said:

YES! I soooo cannot wait to run into him before the concert.

Demi’s very talented in her own right, but the Jemi relationship will really help her career. All girls can identify with having a guy break up with them so the end of Jemi will help her sell her next CD. It did wonders for Taylor Swift (not the only reason but it helped). A few months ago Demi was the devil according to the comments here. It’s amazing to see how much seeing a girl get hurt changes opionions. (I still think she went over the top with the press and that made Joe think twice about continuing the relationship)1

Live Like There… said:

i like all 3 of them + Selena,Jonas and sometimes Demi.
    this is a miracle post. lol

Live Like There… said:

i like all 3 of them + Selena,Jonas and sometimes Demi.
    this is a miracle post. lol

• Eloise

Okay lots of people defending Joe here, no problem with that. But one question why did he go out of his way to issue a statement that HE broke up with Demi, that seems like a dick move. What’s wrong with the usual things didn’t work out line.

maybe to put it out there before demi could? although im pretty sure demi has been silenced in the whole matter. good question.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

byee guys!!! it 3:00 AM and i have school tomorrow! :) lol saying that felt weird

Live Like There… said:

i like all 3 of them + Selena,Jonas and sometimes Demi.
    this is a miracle post. lol
    IA! anyways goodnight starlight! :)

Live Like There… said:

IA! anyways goodnight starlight! :)
    good night =]

Aug 23, 2010 @ 12:10 am
    Anonymous [76.17.26.139] said:

Little known fact, I loved her first CD, but it’s not gonna happen anymore. Just as people lost respect for Joe, Stan I Am, and I won’t support anyone who’s put my boy on blast.

dude, then you know you can’t freak out on people for having no respect for him. lol. you do the same thing.
    I’ve never freaked out dude. I just dislike that people still hate him 2 years later for breaking up with the girl when he’s clearly proven he’s not a dick time and time again.

Aug 23, 2010 @ 12:14 am
    Anonymous [76.17.26.139] said:

He was asked who’s decision it was to end it and he answered the question.

Aug 23, 2010 @ 12:10 am

Danger-ous said:

I’d go AWOL too. Straight off the reservation, playing in traffic.

that made me laugh so hard that pepsi came out of my nose. lmao
    Yes! I love snarfing.

• Eloise

He was asked who’s decision it was to end it and he answered the question.
    Oh I must have missed the point when the Jonas starting answering all questions honestly. JK
    They never really had a problem being vague before.

• Butterflyy

who do you think is prettier? kristen stewart or ashley greene?

who do you think is prettier? kristen stewart or ashley greene?
    They’re both about the same. Cute.

• Eloise

Butterflyy said:

who do you think is prettier? kristen stewart or ashley greene?
    My opinion based on nothing is that most guys would find Ashley better looking, taking out personality, talent, etc as factors, just based on looks. But maybe I read guys wrong. I think her openness with her body goes a long way. Those nude ads got her some fans.

suddenly Ashley Greene is one of the top topic on oceanup.

and somewhere out there, Demi cries and slits her wrist.

• Team Joe

I’m team Joe all the way. Demi is disgusting for rambling and milking their so called ‘relationship’ to the press. Ashley is far upgrade for Joe. She’s not the type to embarassed Joe, trying to kiss him in public when he doesn’t want to, hold his hands while he’s trying to keep it on down low.

It’s Demi’s fault. She messed up the relationship so Jemi, Demi, Hoevato fans should stopped bashing Joe for it.

Peace out, bitches (.V.)

• MileyIsSoSmiley

Yes it is (:
    I love Taylor and Miley And Justin the most i can relate to their songs so much (:
    most people on here hate justin & none of my friends know who he is. yay! now i can finally talk to someone about him. i love him =] lol. i agree. their songs are very relatable.

You like Miley too please tell me you doo :)
    if you do i would finally find some that likes all three of them. :)

pics to burn and i’d lie are great songs, but Untouchable beats them :p
    untouchable is such a sweet song. i love it.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I just realized OU and School don’t match unless you want a bad grade.

im just mad people took her so seriously. lol. like she was ex-gf. obviously she has a reason to get pissed. why everyone else got pissed.. no idea. ellen and the video were the same deal.. he broke up with her over the phone… which he did. lol. i, to this day, dont even know why the world got so bent out of shape.
    Um becuase she’s a wide eyed blond angel and how dare anyone do that to her?

I’ve had relationships end and I’ve said some nasty things to those boys but in hindsight, I wasn’t perfect either and I made mistakes. It takes 2 people to fuck up a relationship.
    like i said, still dont get the world. if all she is saying is that some dude broke up with her over the phone.. lol.. like. i just dont understand. it happened. to me, she never said anything about that kid that i thought was so ‘tarnishing.’ everything she said.. happened. lol

on the flip, she has acknowledged her own screw ups in songs before. but hey, if she think she didnt do anything, what can ya do. which i dont think she necessarily did. joe wasnt into it. you dont really have to screw up for a guy to stop being interested in you.

MileyIsSoSmiley said:

You like Miley too please tell me you doo :)
    if you do i would finally find some that likes all three of them. :)
    yes i do =D. i think this is the first time i’ve found someone who likes all three of them. actually any of them for that matter. all of my friends either think miley is slutty, justin is stupid or they don’t know who he is, or they hate taylor’s music. some think all 3. lol

pics to burn and i’d lie are great songs, but Untouchable beats them :p
    untouchable is such a sweet song. i love it.

like a million little stars spelling out your name

pics to burn and i’d lie are great songs, but Untouchable beats them :p
    untouchable is such a sweet song. i love it.

trueeee. although i didn’t say that one since it was technically covered off luna halo first.

• Butterflyy

Aug 23, 2010 @ 12:02 am
    Butterflyy said:

so about the jaylor breakup.

i still cant get over the fact they broke up over a 27 second phone call
    Yep it did. He pushed “Send” and she pushed “End”. So that’s how it became 27 seconds. :)

hhaa she got so pissed and took a long time to get over him. once you thought she was she she wasnt lol
    but i love her

MileyIsSoSmiley said:

You like Miley too please tell me you doo :)
    if you do i would finally find some that likes all three of them. :)
    i like all 3 of them + Selena,Jonas and sometimes Demi.

• Danger-ous

Well, maybe she’s grown up a bit. I’m from PA, people there a bit…sheltered. It’s not like she needs my support anyway, she does just fine.

And I don’t think Joe woke up one day and was like, “OK, time to be an asshole. Let me call Taylor.”

Danger-ous said:

I’d go AWOL too. Straight off the reservation, playing in traffic.

that made me laugh so hard that pepsi came out of my nose. lmao

• Love_JaJ

honestly, dont hate me..but i dont think ashley is that pretty..camilla was much more gorgeous…i just dont find ashleys appeal.

• MileyIsSoSmiley

MileyIsSoSmiley said:

You like Miley too please tell me you doo :)
    if you do i would finally find some that likes all three of them. :)
    i like all 3 of them + Selena,Jonas and sometimes Demi.

Omg me too but i live for Miley and Justin and Tay Tay, but i also like selena and Demi.

lol this is true. i do remember an interview with him saying he gets all sick and crazy when he knows he has to break up with someone. i give him that.

• AlyMilada

oh i have this magazine :D

It’s not Green, it’s Greene. And she’s hot and gorgeous. :)

• sucy

Tattoo after recovery (proliferation of tattoo) tattoo restored, the skin may encounter the phenomenon of scars. The problem is everyone has been Kunrao, and difficult to handle. In this, I as much as possible from a detailed Tattoo Machine analysis of all aspects of scars, so you colleagues and guests after the tattoo can be an effective solution to its induction under a first I found some of the text information, from the perspective of pathology and physics Stainless Steel Tips ective tissue proliferation of filling, connection, support, protect the surrounding normal tissue to form.

Joe Jonas is garbage!

And, its still damaged. People always bring that breakup up when something goes wrong and involves Joe. And Taylor probably won’t ever just let it go, especially if she can do her stupid SNL song like 2 years after they broke up.

oh please. she’s fine.

thats the point of a comedic show.

to make fun of yourself.

saying ‘im not gonna talk about that’ is obviously a pun on her talking about it so much,

eww her nose

long after taylor swift dissed him in the media with the dolls the media not her the fans not her repeatly keep bringing it up, so if your gonna complain about it lets be accurate. ellen show was probably promo for fearless release and shes been on ellen at least 2 other times. and snl she wasnt complaining just making people laugh. joe and taylor are not hung up on it you fans are.

• Hammer

Joe’s been famous and much more so, longer than she has.
    ——————————————-
    well yeah Twilight was a big movie if it weren’t for Disney who the hell would know the Jonas Brothers

Actually, if it weren’t for Hollywood Records which is only in partnership with Disney then the boys would have been struggling.

Hollywood records just gave them a platform to let a bigger audience hear their music, they didn’t help to write it or change it, they just let the boys do their own thing, and it worked. I don’t see anything wrong with that.
    —————————————-\
    I don’t get the first person are you saying it is bad because only one movie made her famous? Because that happens to a lot of celebrities.

I Hate Her Because….
    Shes Dating Joe (Jemi FTW)Her Nose is fucked up
    she thinks shes sooo hot
    shes
    ugly
    shes ugly
    DEal WITH IT!
    —————————————-
    Wow you’re what people call pathetic

she is so not pretty!!
    ashley tisdale is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better

• robynize

Can we say JEALOUSY. Sure YOU wouldn’t be compaining to look like that luscious young woman. Get over yourself!!!!

• hfl45

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:16 pm

———————
    Well, if she is with him, she OBVIOUSLY sees something on him!js

Joe’s been famous and much more so, longer than she has.
    ——————————————-

• robynize

Read up on Ashley before you criticize. She can be very modest, and very hard on her looks, though God knows she has no reason to. Who are we to judge these people. They have families, feelings,lives, and can hurt like you and me. How would you like to be called ugly? Think it may hurt. Read some of her interviews, get to know her personality. She’s a committed actress, and hey, if you’re gorgeous, what’s wrong with flaunting it??? I know I would. I have nothing but respect for this talented beautiful kind woman. Think before you razor someone’s soul

im sorry but her nose looks like michael jacksons.

• robynize

Joe, you do your thing and don’t let the haters get ya. You have far more supporters. I wish you and your brothers nothing but success and happiness. Date, be young, have fun, and enjoy your youth and your time in the sun.

• whatthefudge

She’s really gorgeous.

she is insanely gorgeous. she also seems like a very nice person. her and joe are cute together. gotta love florida girls :)

I would completely and I really do understand what you are saying. I guess I find it so hard to even try to stick up for Joe. After the whole Taylor Swift thing, forget about her views on love and what she believes in, the facts are that Joe dumped her over the phone and completely mislead her, and after that I just couldn’t respect Joe.

WTF? Are you for real? You must really like Taylor to make yourself believe that.(I’m in no way saying it’s bad to be a fan of her by saying that) Yes, he dumped her over the phone but they were in different countries and he did not lead her on. That was the whole point. If he had waited until he saw her face to face again to dump her then he would have been leading her on for ages. And yes it was a very short phone call, but she hung up on him and when he tried to call her back, several times, she ignored it. They were both to blame for it. Don’t be a jerk to Joe for being a human.

• tanziexx

I Hate Her Because….
    Shes Dating Joe (Jemi FTW)Her Nose is fucked up
    she thinks shes sooo hot
    shes
    ugly
    shes ugly
    DEal WITH IT!

To say what? The song? Blasting him on Ellen? The doll video? Or his shout out on SNL?

Which diss are you referring to?

What pisses me off is that before I even liked JB (I’m a newbie fan) all I knew about them were 2 things: 1. They were virgins who wore rings and 2. Joe was a douche. Because of how much damage she did to his public image.

And it’s still there…while he did break up with her on the phone, sweet Lord there are sooo many worse things going on right now. His image went through the fucking garbage disposal becuase she played the victim card over and over again.

Amen to that. I don’t hate Taylor, but she was a right bitch in that situation, but i think she’s at least learnt from it. She can’t take it back though and make people realize that Joe isn’t a jerk, he’s just a human. That’s what annoys me the most, the fact that no matter what he does in his life, that’s always going to be brought up, all because she couldn’t keep her mouth shut and had to blab off (repeatedly)and get a few ‘sympathy votes’. (Like i said, i really do NOT hate Taylor. But i hate what she did)

Joe’s been famous and much more so, longer than she has.
    ——————————————-

yea and to may tswift fans, shes proved time an time again she isnt ‘batshit crazy’ but you’re never going to see her any different now are you? dont expect something to happen that you cant even do yourself.

• whatsernamegigi

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:26 pm
    LOL, sike.

Well, according to Danger-ous, Taylor Swift was batshit crazy and has distorted views of love and relationships. She’s a 19 year old fairy princess from Reading, PA I wouldn’t take the Word According to Taylor too literally.

WIN.

why is she suddenly a hot topic in oceanup? what happened to miley being on top??

• whatsernamegigi

Danger-ous said:

Which diss are you referring to?

hello! :P
    hello =]. how are you?
    good! and you?

good! and you?
    awesome =D lol. i’ve had such a good day today!

WHATEVER. Ugh, there are just too many people up Joe’s ass -_-

why so mad?

• heartinvasion?

and he has a BIG music career.I think they are both lucky.She’s gorgeous and maybe he isn’t as hot as her ex bf (c’mon she dated chace crawford and ian somerhalder!) but he’s a great man (and handsome)

A music career that’s been fading. Jonas Brother’s wise, IDK about his solo career. And fuck yeah IAN & CHACE > JOE anyday of the week ;P

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:54 pm

————————
    I’ll give you Ian but Chace is freakin ugly he looks like an old Justin Bieber!

• heartinvasion?

WHATEVER. Ugh, there are just too many people up Joe’s ass -_-

why so mad?

why such assumption?

• sexxynickj

She’s pretty but personally I think Demi is more attractive. Not that it matters. Joe will be with whomever he wants to be with.

So I guess he’s really not done with “superstars”.

all for me said:
    i guess that’s true. i’m done arguing about it tho. as long as everyone’s happy then that’s all that matters. lol & they definitely seem happy together.

good! and you?
    awesome =D lol. i’ve had such a good day today!
    really? me too!!! i expect tomorrow to be good aswell. I don’t really want a bad first day of school.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:55 pm

WHATEVER. Ugh, there are just too many people up Joe’s ass -_-

why so mad?

why such assumption?

idk. maybe bc you are always having an argument with someone.

She seems cute enough. Nothing that special without all the makeup and etc.. idk, with the naked pics and the hooking up rep that she has, it really surprised me that her and Joe got together. I guess maybe Joe isn’t exactly whom he portrayed himself to be afterall or maybe he changed. js

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:58 pm

What does he portray himself as?

Live Like There… said:

i hope you have fun! school doesn’t start for me until september 17. i’ve been so bored lately. i can’t wait for school to start. lol

• peacelovehearts

Anyone have any advice for someone who doesn’t know where any of their classes are & homeroom doesn’t exist? Fml

• heartinvasion?

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:54 pm

————————
    I’ll give you Ian but Chace is freakin ugly he looks like an old Justin Bieber!
    Yeah I don’t really like Chace but I’d choose him over Joe.

• heartinvasion?

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:55 pm

WHATEVER. Ugh, there are just too many people up Joe’s ass -_-

why so mad?

why such assumption?

idk. maybe bc you are always having an argument with someone.

Maybe because the stans can never find something wrong with their idol when it’s so damn obvious and it pisses me off. Like, wake the fuck up and smell the coffee people. But no, I’m not mad. Mainly annoyed.

rLight24 said:

Live Like There… said:

summer is sometimes so boring. I spend like one and a half month doing nothing.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:59 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Get a map of the school and wear your big girl panties the first day?

• Danger-ous

Imagine you have a really good friend who all you heard is bullshit and lies and negative things about all day long. You wouldn’t stick up for them at all?

• peacelovehearts

Get a map of the school and wear your big girl panties the first day?
    Ohh, I’ve already tried that. Apparently they “don’t make maps” & think that all Juniors know where everything is already on a campus that’s freakin hugee. *puts on big girl panties*

• StarLight24

or maybe he doesn’t judge ppl based on their past mistakes.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:55 pm

WHATEVER. Ugh, there are just too many people up Joe’s ass -_-

why so mad?

why such assumption?

idk. maybe bc you are always having an argument with someone.

ohh ok! i find stan like that annoying. I love Selena, Miley, and Demi, but i don’t get blinded by them.

Live Like There… said:

summer is sometimes so boring. I spend like one and a half month doing nothing.
    me too. i’m usually busy for the first part of summer but towards the end there’s nothing to do.

• Danger-ous

Wait, are you talking about college?

Aug 22, 2010 @ 11:04 pm
    StarLight24 said:

or maybe he doesn’t judge ppl based on their past mistakes.
    Fucking love you.

• SunLight Princess

Ashley is lucky to have HIM. End of Story.

• peacelovehearts

(replying to this) – Aug 22, 2010 @ 11:05 pm
    Danger-ous said:
    Wait, are you talking about college?

High school :P

• Danger-ous

Is it your first year at the school? You don’t know anyone who can show you around? Is your name Cady Heron?

• all for me

hey did you guys see this pic earlier Joe and Nick bodies crazy… these boys have been working out

replying to this) – Aug 22, 2010 @ 11:08 pm

———————-
    Boo You Whore!

• peacelovehearts

(replying to this) – Aug 22, 2010 @ 11:08 pm

—————
    Lmfao, no. I’ve been there for the past 2 years, it’s just that my school is so big & it’s spread out into like 5 different buildings I have no idea where everything is. Tomorrow should be interesting :P

StarLight24 said:

or maybe he doesn’t judge ppl based on their past mistakes
    ========
    Joe might see them as mistakes and forgive but I get the distinct feeling that she doesn’t see them that way. Maybe I’m wrong!

• SunLight Princess

all for me said:

Oh my God… Joe’s arms :D

all for me said:
    =0 *in shock in a good way*

Aug 22, 2010 @ 11:08 pm
    all for me said:

Saweet baby Jonas…wow. I know the lighting had a lot to do with that but they are very toned guys. Legs of complete midgets but they have great upper bodies.

I see you that photo and raise you: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4079/4905943936_55997f213b_b.jpg

• Danger-ous

Well good luck to you. Damn, my college doesn’t even sound that big. Actually, I lied it was huge.

Live Like There… said:

summer is sometimes so boring. I spend like one and a half month doing nothing.
    i understand you! i am also excited to see my friends again and having something to do! :) lol i know this excitement will be gone soon.

replying to this) – Aug 22, 2010 @ 11:10 pm

Aug 22, 2010 @ 11:08 pm
    all for me said:

———————–
    Shit I gotta find a good photo..and to that one I say HOT DAYUUUMM JOE SHAVED HIS HAPPY TRAIL!!

• StarLight24

i’m loving all these hot jonas pics. keep them coming. lol

• meganfoxisbad

i love how everytime a joe bro is dating a girl that they get so much attention and hate even though their probably a good person

or maybe he doesn’t judge ppl based on their past mistakes.

a step further..

maybe he doesn’t view them as ‘mistakes’ at all.

seems like an open-minded dude to me.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 11:16 pm
    Anonymous [76.17.26.139] said:

or maybe he doesn’t judge ppl based on their past mistakes.

a step further..

maybe he doesn’t view them as ‘mistakes’ at all.

seems like an open-minded dude to me.
    And perhaps she didn’t judge him for being a douchey “scared little boy” who dumps girls over the phone. We all have our downfalls.

• heartinvasion?

Ashley is not a butterface… but she’s more like a butter nose.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 11:16 pm
    Anonymous [76.17.26.139] said:

or maybe he doesn’t judge ppl based on their past mistakes.

a step further..

maybe he doesn’t view them as ‘mistakes’ at all.

seems like an open-minded dude to me.

nobody’s perfect. you live & you learn it.

lmao. sorry. the comments made me think of that xD.

• Danger-ous

LOVE. There are a jillion more but I really do have to go to bed.

And on a closing note, let’s be thankful that Joe selects beautiful, classy, independent women to date…When he could be dating those Barbie-looking bleach blond LA girls who all look like Heidi Montag.

I pray for one day when people don’t bitch about him and his life choices.

it may have been messed up

but look at it this way, its not like taylor never messed up before.

somehow, i think you’d still respect her even through a not-so-perfect time in her life.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 11:20 pm
    heartinvasion? said:

That’s great for you and who I am to tell you otherwise.

But I WILL NOT have the Taylor Swift discussion for the 93845385th time. The horse is dead. Not point in kicking it.

I have MADBALLS respect for him. So that’s where we differ. I think what he really probably wanted to do, instead of a phone call, was give her a 27 second restraining order.

It prob says drunk fame whore on the cover n she doesn’t even know. She looks drunk everytime she’s on the red carpet or takin pics, so idk why eveybody actin lik we HAVE to think she’s SO pretty when she resembles a mouse tryin 2 be MJ

• iambeccaeb48

She is amazing and beautiful. <3

• StarLight24

everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days.

lmao xD. quick! i need good music. something to get this forsaken song out of my head!

Aug 22, 2010 @ 11:20 pm
    heartinvasion? said:

That’s great for you and who I am to tell you otherwise.

i respect everyone is this post but for the love of mac n cheese will everyone please stop with the swift vs. jonas thing? it was funny & entertaining for the first few comments now it’s just stupid. everyone messes up in life. our job isn’t to judge them based on their decisions. we’re supposed to be their fans based on their talent & if we like their music or not. js

• JCAMP

the only thing that bothers me is her nose, it doesn’t fit her face :/

Aug 22, 2010 @ 11:16 pm
    Anonymous [76.17.26.139] said:

or maybe he doesn’t judge ppl based on their past mistakes.

a step further..

maybe he doesn’t view them as ‘mistakes’ at all.

seems like an open-minded dude to me.
    True. I don’t have anything against Joe. I think I was just wrong about him, that’s all.

• HannaMarin

I loved her since 2008 and not just for the “jashley” thing. i think she’s one of the sweetest, smartest and talentest girl in Hollywood. I love you Ashley! :D

• Leo

I rather be with Ashley than a flat chested bitch who has butt for a chin and rambles about our personal life to the public.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

like everybody is talking about it. think i’ll jump in the convo.

Joe was a douche bag for breaking up with her over the phone, but she was a bitch for telling about the break up to the media. the both wrote songs, and gained publicity. btw i think we can get over this thing it was two fucking years ago.

UGG! HERE WE GO!

MileyIsSoSmiley, your Justin Bieber icon is so hot. Justin is the sex >:D

That’s so true but unfortunately their talent and music is probably one of the last things discussed in here.

• Danger-ous

I know someone who spent last summer with Joe and legit, he’s a good guy. My friend could not say one bad word about him. He’s nice to everyone, he’s friendly, he’s caring.

His only downfall IMO is his impeccable spelling and lack of focus on things sometimes.

• all for me

NOW look at the pictures and tell that girl is not hot!!! I would pay to look that good!

• BigDarius

Her profile is hot, frontal view…Eh.

• Drizzy

Her nose bugs me a little, but she is still VERY VERY pretty. :)

7th pic.. WOW? <3

• AnythingIWant

she’s so awesome <3

• all for me

You go Joe..look at how pretty your girl is!

• Juliaaa

I know some people hate this girl for dating Joe, WHATEVER. The girl is gorgeous and you can’t deny that!

Aug 22, 2010 @ 11:35 pm

LMAO

• Danger-ous

WOW. Hate all you want on the girl, she’s kinda gorgeous.

a badass bitch :) ha. sorry sorry. moving along…

OU would of never posted this pre-Joe hookup. Lol!

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:02 pm

OU would of never posted this pre-Joe hookup. Lol!
    ——————–
    True…they only really post Taylor Lautner stuff..not really any other Twilight people!

• AlwaystheTruth

gorgeous and lucky! ;)

uuhh deleting comments ou?
    whats the deal.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

a badass bitch :) ha. sorry sorry. moving along…
    lol. i kinda lost most of my respect for swifty. she let her inner bitch come out.

• MileyIsSoSmiley

Are you guys here or no?

I pray for one day when people don’t bitch about him and his life choices
    ===
    Someday all this will be over and nobody will care at all anymore.

• MileyIsSoSmiley

Live Like There… said:

a badass bitch :) ha. sorry sorry. moving along…

===

Really I started liking her when her inner bitch came out lol. I love TSwift

22, 2010 @ 11:42 pm

Live Like There… said:

a badass bitch :) ha. sorry sorry. moving along…

===

Really I started liking her when her inner bitch came out lol. I love TSwift
    i love her anyways!!! I heard they are on talking terms!! :)

a badass bitch :) ha. sorry sorry. moving along…

lol. all good. i definitely gained. where people get ‘innocent’ from with that girl.. no idea. oh good times.

Live Like There… said:

a badass bitch :) ha. sorry sorry. moving along…

===

Really I started liking her when her inner bitch came out lol. I love TSwift
    me too. lol. i don’t like joe any less tho. he’s always been my favorite jonas. he probably will always be xD. i feel like such a teenie right now. lol

I pray for one day when people don’t bitch about him and his life choices
    ===
    Someday all this will be over and nobody will care at all anymore.

amen

• Danger-ous

I don’t think T Swift was being bitchy per se, I think she was in love, thought it would end in a fairytale (hi, have you heard her songs?) and it didn’t. She handled it horribly, but heartbreak hurts. If I could write a song about someone for millions of people to hear, I would. But I think she took the low road.

• MileyIsSoSmiley

22, 2010 @ 11:42 pm

Live Like There… said:

a badass bitch :) ha. sorry sorry. moving along…

===

Really I started liking her when her inner bitch came out lol. I love TSwift
    i love her anyways!!! I heard they are on talking terms!! :)

I know thats good that they both got passed what happen you know, and if they can get over it everyone can get over it too lol.

• MileyIsSoSmiley

Aug 22, 2010 @ 11:44 pm
    Live Like There… said:

a badass bitch :) ha. sorry sorry. moving along…

===

Really I started liking her when her inner bitch came out lol. I love TSwift

Yes T Swift did that I was like wow I love her and then started to listen to her songs and fell in love with her i had heard songs of her before that happen but when that happen i was like wow. lol. but yeah Nick is my fav. lol. but i love joe.

Danger-ous said:
    here’s what i think should’ve happened – joe should have tried to break up with her in person even if it meant waiting a week. that’s the respectful thing to do. if taylor was still heartbroken then she should have just written a song & not told the world about it. then he’d know how she felt but the rest of the world wouldn’t have to know their situation. & that’s how starlight sees it. lmao. i’ve been watching glee too much.

Danger-ous said:

i think her publicity team told her to say that.

low road.. bitchy.. same thing. lol its not like there is such thing as being a bitch on the high road. c’mon you can not say that video was not a tad on the bitchy side. still makes me laugh. ha. oh love it. joe’s still bomb though.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 11:47 pm

Danger-ous said:
    Yep. And nothing hurts more than hearing “the person I’m with now is Much Better than you”. Don’t put out that Karma and it won’t come back to you.

GLEE <333

MileyIsSoSmiley said:
    i liked a couple of her songs before that happened. like picture to burn reminded me of my ex. lol. but i really didn’t like her music until her second album. i just think the lyrics were better & there was more of an ‘i don’t care what you thinking i’m writing what i feel’ attitude.

Danger-ous said:

exactly. but i have to admit i love that song. lol

• Butterflyy

are there people on this post?

Aug 22, 2010 @ 11:48 pm

Danger-ous said:

i think her publicity team told her to say that.

Which diss are you referring to?

GLEE <333
    ----
    i kno! i can’t wait for the new season to start =D. isn’t it supposed to air some time next month?

• MileyIsSoSmiley

MileyIsSoSmiley said:

Your like my LONG LOST SISTER :)
    We think the same, I love Pics To Burn.

Butterflyy said:
    are there people on this post?

• Hilary

Gorgeous

• Butterflyy

Butterflyy said:
    are there people on this post?

okay cool
    what everyone talking about?

(replying to this) – Aug 22, 2010 @ 11:53 pm

Aug 22, 2010 @ 11:48 pm

Danger-ous said:

i think her publicity team told her to say that.

Which diss are you referring to?

and then people ask me why i think that was a bitchy move…

• Danger-ous

And the only other problem I have with TS (and anyone like this) is that they always play the victim. All her songs are revenge on boys who have done her wrong or stories about eternal fairy and rainbow happiness. Well, land yourself a man who makes you happy and find a happy medium. Take responsibility for your actions, perhaps you’re choosing the wrong men.

Butterflyy said:

Butterflyy said:
    are there people on this post?

okay cool
    what everyone talking about?
    THE EPIC JAYLOR 2008 BREAKUP!

MileyIsSoSmiley said:

Your like my LONG LOST SISTER :)
    We think the same, I love Pics To Burn.
    ah! i hardly ever find ppl who like that song. lol & is that justin in your icon?

Aug 22, 2010 @ 11:57 pm
    Anonymous [76.17.26.139] said:

Um becuase she’s a wide eyed blond angel and how dare anyone do that to her?

• Anonymous25

the Jonas Brothers (all three) like cougars it’s a FACT! even Danielle is older…lol

• heartinvasion?

All for Me: People will get bent out of shape no matter who Joe dates becuase they are haters who won’t admit it pisses them off to like a girl and show her affection and be into her. Everyone wants him to the their boyfriend.

It’s quite sad really.
    LOL, sike.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:26 pm
    LOL, sike.

LOL, sike.

oh boy.

tswift. touchy subject.

lol. here we go.

• annieg

• Anonymous25

LOL, sike.

pfff taylor Swift hahaha well she was hurt that was all the “words” she even cant still have a good bf lol

• Chanells__Cool

I liked her before this whole Joe thing. She’s bad news for a sweetie like him.

being a household name doesn’t really say much..

usually makes you overrated to be quite honest.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 10:31 pm

being a household name doesn’t really say much..

usually makes you overrated to be quite honest.
    —————
    HHHMM ok well you tell that to
    Brad Pitt
    George Clooney
    Jennifer Lopez
    Matt Damon
    Jack Nicholson
    Leo Dicaprio
    Angelina Jolie

shall I go on!

• AlwaystheTruth

LOL, sike.

———————
    how is he a player?! for dating girls?! Please… one day you will know what a real player is.demi fan right?! I can see why you don’t like joe..rme

I liked her before this whole Joe thing. She’s bad news for a sweetie like him.

i can almost guarantee,

they are equivalent in the matter.

LOL, sike.

oh boy.

tswift. touchy subject.

lol. here we go.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 11:57 pm

PREACH IT!!!

• MileyIsSoSmiley

MileyIsSoSmiley said:

Your like my LONG LOST SISTER :)
    We think the same, I love Pics To Burn.

Yes it is (:

all? lol. you haven’t listened to all.

Danger-ous said:
    or perhaps when ppl are as young as them they’re not looking for happily ever after. lol. i kno of a few ppl who do want to find ‘the one’ very early in life but most ppl just want to have fun when they’re young. her new song mine isn’t about heartbreak or a fairytale tho. so you might like it xD

Aug 22, 2010 @ 11:59 pm

Danger-ous said:

pics to burn is good, but ‘i’d lie’ is better. :)

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

pics to burn is good, but ‘i’d lie’ is better. :)
    pics to burn and i’d lie are great songs, but Untouchable beats them :p

Yes it is (:

• MileyIsSoSmiley

you smile that beautiful smile and all the girls in the front row

scream your name so dim that spotlight
    tell me things like i can’t take my eyes off of you.

• Butterflyy

so about the jaylor breakup.

i still cant get over the fact they broke up over a 27 second phone call

Aug 23, 2010 @ 12:02 am
    Butterflyy said:

so about the jaylor breakup.

i still cant get over the fact they broke up over a 27 second phone call

• Danger-ous

And to give TS credit, which this is as nice as I can be, if I was dating Joe Jonas and he dumped me, I’d go AWOL too. Straight off the reservation, playing in traffic.