Miley Can’t Be Tamed Dressing Room Clip

• NiCK_jonaslOVER

Then go to the damn Jonas post. It’s that simple. Do you need me to give you directions?

no thannks,, like mileys alrightt…. just sumtimes she pisses me off,,,,,

• meganfoxisbad

really ?all i said was that selena has natural beauty .im not kissing her ass and idc how much of a stan you are .anyone can tell they wear too much makeup

• Stranger

Does anyone know a link where I can get awesome Spongebob gifs?

Here’s one.

• meganfoxisbad

that may be true .but i dont think shes that great of a dancer .its alot of hair flicking and rolling on the floor . no offense

• insaneNJluver

I agree. I cried.

• lauragxo

replying to this) – Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:22 pm
    Cheapbracelets. said:

i love how she doesn’t get that much hate anymore:D

Prolly cause Taylor Momsen started opening her mouth. All the hate migrated to her. Haha.

NO ONE likes her. Not Miley, Selena, or Demi fans.
    _____
    im a miley, demi & selena fan and i really really love taylor momsen :D

yea…even mileys mom is wearing a ton of makeup and she not even going on stage.

meganfoxisbad said:
    not really .demi is the only one that can sing and dance .in my opinion she has the most talent and would still be a singer if she wasnt on disney .if she acted well then she would have the whole package
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4fMFsBNUzk&feature=search miley can DANCE,sing and act bitch

• fan4lyftwitter

Oceanup are full of Miley stans because he’s known that he’s a Miley hater, LOL.

• ellygance

<3 HER.

• CupcakezLover

Lol I love her. She seems like so much fun. :)

beat you like a red-headed step child hahahahah my one teacher said that all the time!

• vonvonbon

A MILEY POST! PRAISE JESUS!

hahhaa

• LetsJumpTheSun

Stranger said:

Why someone has to mention ALWAYS Selena in a Miley post? Just tell me WHY THE F*CKK?! *cough*meganfoxisbad*cough* Pathetic.

Haha. Your funny ;)

LOL, is the truth.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 07:42 pm
    hotlikemexico said:
    I can’t be taaaaamed, I can’t be taaaamed.

I CANNT BEE BLAAMMEDD

Haha. Your funny ;)

LOL, is the truth.

Oh, and so is your icon.

• picstoburn

Lmao i saw a funny semi picture xD

• Jane Doe

Slow down with the post. OU you post them so fast.
    D;

• Stranger

I can’t be taaaaamed, I can’t be taaaamed.

I CANNT BEE BLAAMMEDD

I can’t, can’t be tamed!

• Love_JaJ

I love how she was nomiated for a worst actress last year + Jonas won worst actors.
    epic

-SIGH-

your point being?

• Stranger

A MILEY POST! PRAISE JESUS!

hahhaa

• LetsJumpTheSun

meganfoxisbad why are you here -____- ? :)

• ensuringthecrisis

Again, don’t feel like watching. And can I be 8th? :P

• NiCK_jonaslOVER

JOEJONAS is epiclly awesomee (H)

i hate miley… shes soo EWW…. :)

• Stranger

meganfoxisbad why are you here -____- ? :)

To annoy us Miley fans/stans.

Again, don’t feel like watching. And can I be 8th? :P

More like 14th!

• Stranger

JOEJONAS is epiclly awesomee (H)

i hate miley… shes soo EWW…. :)

lol I love this part!

oh please .miley stans do the same thing on selena post

• LetsJumpTheSun

Aug 22, 2010 @ 07:45 pm

Haha. Your funny ;)

LOL, is the truth.

Oh, and so is your icon

Haha I know, I was like, ths should be my OU picture:)

Demi wasn’t even nominated for the worst actress

can miley dance like demi?
    No.. because Miley only do the HOEdown throwdown dance.

Can Miley sing like Demi?

No.. besides Miley is the worst actress EVER!!!!

Selena can act and dance only.

DEMI? she improved so much in acting! she’s so funny at SWAC.

Demi.. SING,ACT AND DANCE! She’s a song-writer.. model.. dancer.. singer..actress!

MOST TALENTED DISNEY GIRL AFTER CHRISTINA AGUILERA OF COURSE.

Miley seems like she is so much fun to be around! I wanna be her BFF! Lol I love her so much! And stop comparing her to Selena because they are N.O.T.H.I.N.G alike! Miley is SO MUCH MORE BETTER than that ugly flat chested little bitch!

• picstoburn

yawn this whole selena/miley thing is getting old real fast.

• MileyIsSoSmiley

MILEY <333

• Stranger

Haha I know, I was like, ths should be my OU picture:)

I saw it, but someone was using it at the time so I didn’t want to have matching icons.

• CrazyCrunk

Only 3 pages
    OU is such a fail today
    anywho
    what are we talking about???

• KristinaMarie559

I think people are in the Jemi post.

• LetsJumpTheSun

oh please .miley stans do the same thing on selena post

wrong, im a miley fan and i dont do that, im not immature, like you :)

The HM military episode was beautiful <3

picstoburn said:

yawn this whole selena/miley thing is getting old real fast.
    sigh, i know

• austin19

hahahahahaha , you SERIOUSLY just asked where your ears were . . . lmfaooooooo

• Love_JaJ

demi pones..sorry miley fans..

i love miley (sometimes)
    but..im sorta over the ‘cant be tamed’ shit.

• Stranger

Everyone wanted a Miley post, but now no one is here. RME.

DEMI FTW!

I like Miley.. but her STANS ARE BULLSHIT!
    I hate Selena.

• hotlikemexico

In the beginning, I always hated Miley. But as I got older, I realized how silly it was hating on her. I mean, sure her clothes aren’t everyone’s favorite but Miley is a funny, down-to-earth person. Some people may think she’s rude and obnoxious, but she’s human. We all mistakes and we shouldn’t think Miley as ‘perfect’. She’s not a robot. She’s a real person with real feelings. I’m not trying to say that everyone should be a fan of hers, I’m saying that theirs no reason to hate on someone you don’t know. K? Just wanted to let that out.

MILEYYYY! she seems like so much fun <33

why are you annoyed every time someone has a opinion .stan these days .sheeesh

MILEYYYY! she seems like so much fun <33

Yeah, she does :)

hahahahahahah

• meganfoxisbad

damn thats a ton of makeup and fake hair.why do her and demi do that .they would be just fine with a natural beauty .thats why i love selena.she never tries too hard

dont give me hate

i love how she doesn’t get that much hate anymore:D

• ensuringthecrisis

Again, don’t feel like watching. And can I be 8th? :P

More like 14th!

Dannng I need to step up my game lol

• Cheapbracelets.

I don’t feel like watching it.

I still can’t decide if I like Miley or not.

• peacelovehearts

Uhmm OU, this is from WonderWorld tour, not CBT :P

Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:20 pm

dont give me hate

then don’t give miley any :/

dont give me hate

ok dude just shut up.put your ass back up selena’s ass

• Anonymooooo

love her!!!

• _huajaichumpoo

She has not changed. The Best of Both Worlds movie started out like this.

dont give me hate

ROTFL

dont give me hate
    Miley was about to go on stage. Her stages are bigger than Selena’s. So Miley need more of everything.

i love how she doesn’t get that much hate anymore:D

NO ONE likes her. Not Miley, Selena, or Demi fans.

• KristinaMarie559

Didn’t this air on ABC like 2 months ago? I remember watching it somewhere on tv.
    lol yes it did!

yep .its what i live for ..lol jk miley stans go crazy if u make a comment
    If you don’t like Miley IGNORE HER.
    You are always in her post.

• Love_JaJ

“I’m gunna beat you like a red headed step child” I’m not a ginger but that’s really shallow to say for her.
    She was joking.
    I guess you guys don’t understand underlying meanings. It’s no joke. Only dumbasses like you guys take that so lightly.

And i’m no selena stan. bing just another point to show how Fucking dumb u are. It seems like it goes in groups.

-_-

• staradollastar1

Does anyone know a link where I can get awesome Spongebob gifs?

not really .im on kanielle post .kanielle ftw .im done with this pity shit

• Stranger

All of Miley’s performances are great, so screw picking favorites.

• picstoburn

Does anyone know a link where I can get awesome Spongebob gifs?

live journal? lol

She was joking.

what the actual fuck. Are you on your period or something? You made no sense.

• Stranger

no demi wears a smokey eye like every day and miley never goes for the natural look

Can we stop talking about who wears what makeup? Is it really THAT important?

• -YoursTruly

I lvoe mine by taytay <3

Stranger said:

Can we stop talking about who wears what makeup? Is it really THAT important?

IKR She never stops lol

• jannetgirl147

wow i think this is miley cyrus best performance ever out of all her performances she has done

i agree.

IKR She never stops lol

We need a Selena post to send her too. She’s getting on my nerves.

• whaaaaa!?

• meganfoxisbad

i ended years ago .someoen asked a question

IKR She never stops lol

We need a Selena post to send her too. She’s getting on my nerves.

I never see her on Selena post only Miley post lmao

She was doing as a joke and being funny. Gosh.

Either way ‘joke’ spanking or real hitting doesn’t qualify as the funniest thing in the world. If it is for u guys I don’t know what comedy you’ve been watching.

• Stranger

In my opinion, I loved her Jolene performance with Dolly Parton. She has the best countrypop/country voice.

She was joking.

• picstoburn

what anon is bitching? i swear it’s only the anons lol

I never see her on Selena post only Miley post lmao
    lol me either.

I never see her on Selena post only Miley post lmao

I thought she was a Selena stan? She must like pissing us off.

• meganfoxisbad

relax.i stated my opinion.its not that serious

Stranger said:

NO her best perofrmance was the climb at the inaugural

• KristinaMarie559

It’s not like Miley’s mom smacked in the face, she was just slightly tapping her with a comb. chill out.

I never see her on Selena post only Miley post lmao

I thought she was a Selena stan? She must like pissing us off.

So did I lol

• nemoh

One of my favorite performances of Miley:

yep .its what i live for ..lol jk miley stans go crazy if u make a comment

• staradollastar1

I feel like a dork. Ive been watch The Amanda Show on youtube all day. MEMORIES!

She was joking.

since 2008 lol

She might of meant in the post. LOL

Aug 22, 2010 @ 07:57 pm
    Stranger said:
    All these posts are ghost towns.

ikr?

• NiCK_jonaslOVER

everyones arguing with everyone !!:L

show some loveee ahahahah

• MissSmiley

I saw that :D
    Wish I could act like that in front of my mom xD Her mom seems like a really fun and youthful person.

• CrazyCrunk

Who cares about slutty cyrus and gayomez?

fail

• Stranger

All these posts are ghost towns.

ikr?

I think I’ll just leave until we get another post.

• beautifullydisturbedxx

HA, me too how long has this selena/miley thing been going on?

For almost the whole post.

i mean like when did the fans start to fight not just on OU, on everything.

• AYYYOOO

holy shit, I JUST REALIZED I FREAKING LOVE THIS BITCH. she is just a freak I LOVE IT.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 08:38 pm
    Love_JaJ said:

Aug 22, 2010 @ 08:22 pm
    picstoburn said:

its sad when you say your a selena or miley fan and people assume you hate the other one..

that’s what im saying. i like them both but i like miley more. i actually don’t hate any celeb unless it’s demi -_-

i like them both too:D and im not te biggest fan of demis either -__-

gotta love the demi hate -________-
    stating that your not a fan of someone is not hating. jeez

im pretty sure thats hating..but w.e

no thannks,, like mileys alrightt…. just sumtimes she pisses me off,,,,,

Every celeb gets annoying sometime in their career.

what do you mean pictoburn what code
    youtube codes for the music player :p

• mileysrock

mileyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy *-* love her :)

Aug 22, 2010 @ 07:55 pm

Aug 22, 2010 @ 07:49 pm
    picstoburn said:

yawn this whole selena/miley thing is getting old real fast.
    sigh, i know

im just going to sit back and watch :p
    HA, me too how long has this selena/miley thing been going on?

since 2008 lol

what happened in 08? haha

• Stranger

i mean like when did the fans start to fight not just on OU, on everything.

When Miley/Mandy posted that parody video of Demi/Selena. In 2008.

*tumbleweed*

Aug 22, 2010 @ 07:58 pm
    since 2008 lol

She might of meant in the post. LOL

i know i was just acting stupid xD

• realistgangsta

what do you mean pictoburn what code

i know i was just acting stupid xD

No, you were actually right. LOL.

• jannetgirl147

Stranger said:
    i cant thought miley was nominated for one of those i thought she was a good actress im happy that sandra won tho lol

Haha, yeah. Miley haters would’ve had a field day is she won a Razzie.
    ______
    i was bummed out when sandra beat miley for best actress at the teen choice awards i tough only famous teen won because teenagers voted for the but miley deserved that award

Maybe her style has changed but her personality hasn’t! <3

Aug 22, 2010 @ 08:01 pm

Aug 22, 2010 @ 07:55 pm

Aug 22, 2010 @ 07:49 pm
    picstoburn said:

yawn this whole selena/miley thing is getting old real fast.
    sigh, i know

im just going to sit back and watch :p
    HA, me too how long has this selena/miley thing been going on?

since 2008 lol

what happened in 08? haha
    damn miley and mandy made that video making fun of selena and demi and shit went down from there lol

• Disneyfan16x

Ha, I love Miley! ” It’s frrreezzzzingg out here today, but i’m gonna warm up the staaagee” :P haha. shes awesome. love her!
    &guyss, stop hating on mileyy :\ shes just being herself. i love all disney people, Selena, Demi, everyoneee. Don’t hate! There just themselves! :}

xx

• LetsJumpTheSun

why are you annoyed every time someone has a opinion .stan these days .sheeesh

Oh please, why are we annoyed, did you even looked at your posts? get the f*ckk out of here pleaseeeeeeee:)

• vonvonbon

The HM military episode was beautiful <3

I know right,I almost cried :(

JEMMIIIIIII FTW!

ITS TRUEE LOVEE!!

<333

• LetsJumpTheSun

Ok, its gettin’ boring LOL jk, I gotta gooooo, bye bye:)

Oh did meganfoxisbad left? Whatever, shes pathetic:)

• NiCK_jonaslOVER

no thannks,, like mileys alrightt…. just sumtimes she pisses me off,,,,,

Every celeb gets annoying sometime in their career.
    ===============================

truue thaatt…. she dresses kinda.. uhm wierd sometimmes…..

Love_JaJ said:

Aug 22, 2010 @ 08:38 pm
    Love_JaJ said:

Aug 22, 2010 @ 08:22 pm

i like them both too:D and im not te biggest fan of demis either -__-

gotta love the demi hate -________-
    stating that your not a fan of someone is not hating. jeez

im pretty sure thats hating..but w.e
    hating is bad mouthing a celebrity and talking shit about them. but if you take that as hating then okay. whatever floats your boat

• CrazyCrunk

When Miley/Mandy posted that parody video of Demi/Selena. In 2008.

Don’t get sheisty

• Annonymous

dahh in my ears !! haha she is so funny

Stranger said:

i mean like when did the fans start to fight not just on OU, on everything.

When Miley/Mandy posted that parody video of Demi/Selena. In 2008
    damn 2 years and people are still going at it:/

• meganfoxisbad

who shit in your cereal this morning ?

Aug 22, 2010 @ 08:06 pm
    Stranger said:

i mean like when did the fans start to fight not just on OU, on everything.

When Miley/Mandy posted that parody video of Demi/Selena. In 2008
    damn 2 years and people are still going at it:/

ikr? let that go already lol.

lol..

miley posts are awesome.

• Daydreamer…..

So, is this post dead? Anything cool happen? I know you guys are probably chatting about something completely random. xD

• Cesi.

“It’s freeeeezing out here tonight. Don’t worry, I’m gonna warm up the stage.” xD

• CrazyCrunk

lol..

miley posts are awesome

this post is awesome??

CrazyCrunk said:
    lol..

miley posts are awesome

this post is awesome??
    _

no..not this one specifically.

but usually they are.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 08:06 pm
    Stranger said:

i mean like when did the fans start to fight not just on OU, on everything.

When Miley/Mandy posted that parody video of Demi/Selena. In 2008
    damn 2 years and people are still going at it:/

ikr? let that go already lol

• mileyluver15

this is disrepectful to her mom..

• Stranger

Some of us are still here.

• Stranger

When Miley/Mandy posted that parody video of Demi/Selena. In 2008.

Don’t get sheisty

What? LOL

Aug 22, 2010 @ 08:10 pm

Aug 22, 2010 @ 08:06 pm
    Stranger said:

i mean like when did the fans start to fight not just on OU, on everything.

When Miley/Mandy posted that parody video of Demi/Selena. In 2008
    damn 2 years and people are still going at it:/

ikr? let that go already lol

_

cmon people..were all friends here.

mileyluver15 said:

this is disrepectful to her mom..
    _____

What? xD! You can see they’re joking with each other no? xD

• NiCK_jonaslOVER

Some of us are still here.
    ================

like mee ! :D but im kindaa lost :/

this post needs a mean girl quote

Listen to the promos of miley’s different songs. HEllaa good. yea i know the title is misleading but there’s different songs on there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q61sTt32G_4

like mee ! :D but im kindaa lost :/

Don’t worry. We’re all talking about random things. Just join in :)

this post needs a mean girl quote

BOO YOU WHORE!

Can someone email OU with a new post? LOL

Why don’t you like Demi?

• picstoburn

SHE DOESN’T EVEN GO HERE!

Why don’t you like Demi?

long story. but i just miss the 2008 demi. her new personally bothers me but i like her music.

• Stranger

SHE DOESN’T EVEN GO HERE!

Do you even go to this school?
    No, I just have a lot of feelings.

• c.c.gurl212

ah…

i cant tell u who u really r i can only feel what your talking bouttttt

i love the way you sing lol she is so hilarious i love herrr

• Phoebe

Miley seems like an awsome person
    Love her I´m not really sad Miam is over…
    is that bad? LOL NILEY forever
    (or whoever makes Miley happy:) )

• mileysmileyxo

hey guys :D

Makes me like her a little :P

new post would be nice.

• meganfoxisbad

[rapping] Yo, yo, yo. All you sucka MC’s ain’t got nothing on me, from my grades to my rhymes you can’t touch Kevin G. I’m a mathlete, so nerd is inferred but forget what you heard I’m like James Bond the third. Shaken not stirred I’m Kevin Gnapoor. The G’s silent when I sneak in your door. I make love to your woman on the bathroom floor. I don’t play like Shaggy, you’ll know it was me, cuz the next time you see her she’ll be like “ohhh Kevin G.”

what miley says at 0.13 ??

you can see her bras getting put away at the start of the video. this is hilarious!! i love miley. she is sahh funny xx

• mileysmileyxo

i need someone to talk to:(

• mileysmileyxo

has anyone ever lost a bestfriend?….

Haha.

See she treats her mom badly she has no respect for authority.

• Stranger

has anyone ever lost a bestfriend?….

I have. We haven’t talked for over 2 years.

>3 hur!

me 2 .this post is dead

Aug 22, 2010 @ 08:19 pm
    mileysmileyxo said:
    i need someone to talk to:(

hows it going?

• never change

this is so funny

• Stranger

See she treats her mom badly she has no respect for authority.

She was just playing around.

• NiCK_jonaslOVER

IM LOOOOOST!! :/ whattts happening :)

haha she had to check if her mom heard her say ho

• Stranger

IM LOOOOOST!! :/ whattts happening :)

Nothing, LOL

too lazy to watch :D

• mileysmileyxo

Stranger said:

has anyone ever lost a bestfriend?….

I have. We haven’t talked for over 2 years.
    omg can we please talk!? like i have never been so depressed in my life! .. :(

• picstoburn

has anyone ever lost a bestfriend?….

omg can we please talk!? like i have never been so depressed in my life! .. :(

Sure, bb.

i like them both too:D and im not te biggest fan of demis either -__-

• beautifullydisturbedxx

has anyone ever lost a bestfriend?….
    i did just recently :/

• NiCK_jonaslOVER

IM LOOOOOST!! :/ whattts happening :)

Nothing, LOL
    ====

ROOFFLL; i literally lauughed… hhahha

• NiCK_jonaslOVER

IM LOOOOOST!! :/ whattts happening :)

Nothing, LOL
    ====

ROOFFLL; i literally lauughed… hhahha

• meganfoxisbad

Regina: Do you know what people say about you? They say you are homeschooled jungle freak who’s a less hot version of me. So don’t try to act all innocent. You can take that fake apology and shove it straight up your hairy little…
    [gets hit by a schoolbus]

ROOFFLL; i literally lauughed… hhahha

Haha, no. LOL

Aug 22, 2010 @ 08:22 pm

i like them both too:D and im not te biggest fan of demis either -__-

gotta love the demi hate -________-

gotta love the demi hate -________-

Since when is stating your opinion, hating on someone?

• mileysmileyxo

omg can we please talk!? like i have never been so depressed in my life! .. :(

Sure, bb.
    omg im sorry, but im literally about to pour my heart out.
    so me and this girl have been bestfriends since 6 years. we do EVERYTHING together. we live 2 minutes away. she was like my sister. she was always their for me, and always made me laugh. all of a sudden we stopped talking because of something. we always used to get into fights, but we would only not talk for like 1 week… its been 2 months. and we havent talked. we see eachother on friday, saturday, sunday because of this program we go to. it kills me to think how im gonna survive this school year without her. i want to say something to her, but i didnt do anything.. i just dont need to lose another person in my life…

• mileysmileyxo

beautifullydist… said:

has anyone ever lost a bestfriend?….
    i did just recently :/

me too. we havent talked in 2 months. i feel so guilty and depressed, but i didnt do anything. and i dont know what to doo.. she was my one true friend

• NiCK_jonaslOVER

ROOFFLL; i literally lauughed… hhahha

Haha, no. LOL

????

hhhm…smh

Aug 22, 2010 @ 08:25 pm
    gotta love the demi hate -________-

Since when is stating your opinion, hating on someone?

i usually dont hate any celebs unless its demi

dont give me hate

IM NOT HATIN BUT….
    are you kidding me selena uses fake hair more than demi . and selena tans and sometimes puts alot of makeup like tons .
    but hay all three are girls and girls love that so what ever . and it was for a music video i think so its ok .shes not going to the market

• Stranger

omg im sorry, but im literally about to pour my heart out.

Why don’t you just talk to her? If she really cares about you, she will understand.

new icon :]

i usually dont hate any celebs unless its demi

Unless she was actually saying something bad about her, there is no need to get offended.

What is the point of posting this very old video? I feel like I watched it 100 years ago, though it was only about 6 months ago.

• mileysmileyxo

Stranger said:

omg im sorry, but im literally about to pour my heart out.

i dont understand what im supposed to say. i didnt do anything. i feel like so many things led up to us not talking anymore. idk, im so confused..

hhhm…smh

Why don’t you just crawl back up Selena’s or Megan’s ass?

Aug 22, 2010 @ 08:28 pm
    i usually dont hate any celebs unless its demi

_

im not offended..i was just saying gotta love the demi hate.

Wow, Selena is getting so much hate here…
    YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME BITCHES<3
    mileys more energetic than Selena, js. :)

• Stranger

Just confront her and ask her what you did wrong. Then just sit down and talk it through. That’s all you can do. If she doesn’t understand, then that’s her prob.

• Stranger

im not offended..i was just saying gotta love the demi hate.

Okay.

Demi wasn’t even nominated for the worst actress

can miley dance like demi?
    No.. because Miley only do the HOEdown throwdown dance.

Can Miley sing like Demi?

No.. besides Miley is the worst actress EVER!!!!

Selena can act and dance only.

DEMI? she improved so much in acting! she’s so funny at SWAC.

MOST TALENTED DISNEY GIRL AFTER CHRISTINA AGUILERA OF COURSE.

HI DEMI

• Hilary

LOVE HER <3

• Stranger

Haha, yeah. Miley haters would’ve had a field day is she won a Razzie.

• LetsJumpTheSun

Stranger said:

Haha I know, I was like, ths should be my OU picture:)

Oh, haha I dont even look the icons

DEMI FTW!

I like Miley.. but her STANS ARE BULLSHIT!
    I hate Selena.

We’ll take that as a compliment.

LMFAO @ THE PEOPLE WHO LIKE SELENA x)
    Selena uses way more weaves than Demi and Miley. One day she has long hair, the next she has short, and then she has it long again the very next day, I get soooo confused. Seriously. Her head must hurt from all that weaving.

• mileysmileyxo

Stranger said:

yea i guess i will. the last thing i want to do is worry about what i did wrong. thanks:)

Aug 22, 2010 @ 07:49 pm
    picstoburn said:

yawn this whole selena/miley thing is getting old real fast.
    sigh, i know

im just going to sit back and watch :p

• hotlikemexico

Razzie Awards = bullshit.
    Just a jealous person behind a computer screen.

im just going to sit back and watch :p

They’ll kill each other before the night is over with.

• jannetgirl147

lmao ! she is sooo funny and fun i love her

• fan4lyftwitter

wait why is Meganfoxisbad still here didn’t she say like an hr ago she was leaving to go to the Jonas post?ROTFL

• Stranger

Razzie Awards = bullshit.
    Just a jealous person behind a computer screen.

They do have REAL awards given and a ceremony and everything. But there just gag awards.

• Em

She was joking.

what the actual fuck. Are you on your period or something? You made no sense.

I think it was one post directed to two replies, whoever she just didn’t put the other quote. it’s a pg back I think.

• realistgangsta

i just pimped my profile out but i don’t know how to but music on it

• martina

love her

• picstoburn

im going to go eat lucky charms bye girls :)

• remember_me

feels like the earth opened up and swallowed miley :o

I only watch Hannah because of Jackson, Oliver and Lily!

Miley is not even funny.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 07:51 pm
    im just going to sit back and watch :p

They’ll kill each other before the night is over with.

apeshit over nothing.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 08:34 pm
    realistgangsta said:
    i just pimped my profile out but i don’t know how to but music on it

want the codes for it?

She’s not in the newest one, so IDK. Well, no one is in that one. LOL

What she told her to mother??

She’s not in the newest one, so IDK. Well, no one is in that one. LOL

hmm

• meganfoxisbad

ur icon is funny . i think cody put on a wig and went to a jb concert then threw that water bottle at him …lol jk

• Lmfaoooooo

Love her :)

apeshit over nothing.

IA.

Love_JaJ said:

Aug 22, 2010 @ 08:22 pm

i like them both too:D and im not te biggest fan of demis either -__-

gotta love the demi hate -________-
    stating that your not a fan of someone is not hating. jeez

Aug 22, 2010 @ 07:49 pm
    picstoburn said:

yawn this whole selena/miley thing is getting old real fast.
    sigh, i know

im just going to sit back and watch :p
    HA, me too how long has this selena/miley thing been going on?

• Stranger

HA, me too how long has this selena/miley thing been going on?

For almost the whole post.

• Lmfaoooooo

LMFAO @ THE PEOPLE WHO LIKE SELENA x)

Dude. EVERY CELEBRITY uses hair extensions. it’s not a big deal. And why is it such a big deal that people like Selena? And also why does it matter if she uses more hair extensions then Demi or Miley..maybe Selena loves all kind of hair styles. Seriously.

• Stranger

All these posts are ghost towns.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 07:55 pm

Aug 22, 2010 @ 07:49 pm
    picstoburn said:

yawn this whole selena/miley thing is getting old real fast.
    sigh, i know

im just going to sit back and watch :p
    HA, me too how long has this selena/miley thing been going on?

since 2008 lol

Who cares about slutty cyrus and gayomez?

hmmmmm… NONE.

After a year or two… who are selena and miey?

• peacelovehearts

Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:22 pm
    Uhmm OU, this is from WonderWorld tour, not CBT :P

It’s from the Can’t Be Tamed DVD.
    Ohh, i just watched it when it aired on ABC :P

• picstoburn

when is miley’s music video coming out?

IKR?

_________

they’re like best friends hahaha:P

I just don’t like her dad. He’s weird trying to bring his mullet back and all those tacky tattoos :/

• LoveToLove

I’ll just illegally download it. Her music is not worth my money.

______

hahahahaha that was funny

Stranger said:

Tay Momsens ep came out? DID anyone buy?

I’ll just illegally download it. Her music is not worth my money.

I never heard her sing ever. Is she decent?

• Stranger

when is miley’s music video coming out?

They said tomorrow, but then they said that was wrong. So, IDK.

the only couples i like are maim and dick:DDDD

• KristinaMarie559

when is miley’s music video coming out?
    Tomorrow!

• LoveToLove

_____

BILLY RAY!! :O lmoa I love his awkwardness hahaha

• MileyIsSoSmiley

KristinaMarie559 said:
    thats called a stripper sweetheart .lol this is funny .miley stans get crazy when you say the littlest thing

It’s call being and ENTERTAINER.

• -YoursTruly

She is so AWESOME! who agree’s ;D

• KristinaMarie559

HWR confirmed that it will becoming out tomorrow:) (Miley’s music video)

• amanda Liew

although i don’t really like her, i actually really liked her EP! You guys should get it! She’s a decent singer and her lyrics are pretty cool! (Better than selena anyways….. :P haha don’t shoot me cause i said that!)

their relationship is so cute

IKR?

• KristinaMarie559

I seriously thought people were over Niley.

-_____-

Niley season has begun.
    *hides*
    That person was joking lol

• MileyIsSoSmiley

Stranger said:
    Sorry I love demi but Demi has NO stage presence i got bored when i went to her concert but hey i agree on the singing. but without disney she would have never been famous.

Without the Jonas Brothers she wouldn’t be famous. And all she does is walking around twitching and flipping her hair. She does have a good voice though.

True. But hey she knows how to sing ill give her that :) I love demi i just dont like how she is in concert.

• nemoh

meganfoxisbad said:

What the fuck. Miley isn’t a stripper. Seriously…and maybe it’s because you’re dissing her.

• sayWHAT

if miam ever gets married the niley stans will probably say its for a music video and its fake lmao

• KristinaMarie559

lol she is not a stripper.

KristinaMarie559 said:

lol she is not a stripper.

LOL

• staradollastar1

Did anyone watch Bigbrother? Random, I know XD

• KristinaMarie559

lmao if Miley has a song called, I love Liam they would think it was for Nick.

• fan4lyftwitter

Tay Momsens ep came out? DID anyone buy?

• Stranger

Yeah, but she needs to learn how to perform. A concert is nothing if you can’t entertain your audience.

• blancasuarez_

lmfao. me ?

• Drizzy

===========================

Hahaha probably!

• sayWHAT

soo anyways i think she is super cute in this video and i love her personality :) she’s quirky lmao also i really think that in order to be a successful celeb you need a fun personality to keep people interested.. miley definitely keeps me interested lmao

• Stranger

Tay Momsens ep came out? DID anyone buy?

I’ll just illegally download it. Her music is not worth my money.

yes .u should do a snooki icon

• LoveToLove

IKR?

_________

they’re like best friends hahaha:P

• _huajaichumpoo

peacelovehearts said:
    _____

I think so…

• LoveToLove

shooot those were A LOT of people

Stranger said:

Nooooo It’s just ridiculous. If that happened to me I’d want to keep it private. You must be used to it to be so eased with it. Who the hell gets spanked at that age? LOLOLOL

She was doing as a joke and being funny. Gosh.

She told to Tyra, on her disney birthday, that she gets spanked by her mother… LOL!

• Stranger

She was doing as a joke and being funny. Gosh.

• KristinaMarie559

i love how miley really hasn’t changed haters can say she has but she was this fun quirky kid when she started and now she is a fun quirky teen :D
    Me too! Just her style has changed.

CupcakezLover said:

fan4lyftwitter said:

The HM military episode was beautiful <3
    IA, I think this season is so much better than season 3. <3

OH YEAH

• blancasuarez_

LMFAO. @ MILEY’S MOM. now she’s fun. SHE SHOULD HIT MILEY MORE. lmfao. jk.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:23 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:

dont give me hate

this!!! miley’s stages are much bigger than selenas so they need to put more make up on her so people in the back can see her better :)

• kass

AWW THIS GIRL IS SUPER…<3 HER!!!

• Stranger

Miley and Mommy Tish are so cute :) I wish me and my mom were like that.

• Anonymousss

I like Taylor Momsen! I’m a Demi and Miley fan.

Not at all fan of Selena though. Ew.

• peacelovehearts

(replying to this) – Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:24 pm
    meganfoxisbad said:

Ohh please.. Selena’s got foundation caked on all over her face.

i love how she doesn’t get that much hate anymore:D

NO ONE likes her. Not Miley, Selena, or Demi fans.

yes you are very right. everytime she talks i want to shot myself

meganfoxisbad said:

YEs Miley and Demi where lots of makeup when they perform but so does Demi and every other performer on the planet. Have you seen Selenas album cover?

• ensuringthecrisis

Seeing as how I didn’t watch this video I have nothing to say but sometimes I love Miley and sometimes I’m just like wth? Stop humping that ice cream truck, Miley!

wear* not where lol

• Stranger

LMFAO @ Tish slapping Miley’s butt with a comb. Haha.

meganfoxisbad said:

kay and i think miley has natural beauty. selena never doesn’t wear make up… have you seen her freckles?? i haven’t but everyone says she has freckles. anyways i think both miley and selena are gorgeous girls and YES miley wears a lot of make up on stage but they put it on her she doesn’t decide how much she wears for a performance the make up artist does!

JEMMIIII <33

• suckit

i don’t stan disney stars.and you didn’t have to bring selena in this in the first place. you can either GTFO or STFU

dont give me hate

Uhh, it’s a part of her costume.

Miley doesn’t wear much makeup unless she’s performing. It’s just a part of the costume.

And Selena wears fake hair too? She switches it up and it looks cute. So that doesn’t make sense.

• sayWHAT

her and tish are so cute! THIS is why miley will never be LiLo. she has a strong family bond which lindsay never had. cyrus family is very close <333

It beats twirling her arms on stage and looking confused. No offense

• KristinaMarie559

Miley and Selena both look pretty w/o makeup!

MILEY MISSES NICK!

NILEY TOGETHER FOREVER <333

suckit said:

THIS

THIS!

FUCKING HELL.

A lot of people wear makeup and wear extensions/weave/fake hair.

Why is it such a problem? Y’all will pick on anyone for anything these days.

(replying to this) – Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:27 pm
    meganfoxisbad said:

who are you talking about? if you are talking about miley i will laugh b/c all selena does is jump up and down JS

• meganfoxisbad

oh please .im pretty sure if she said something that they wouldnt put that much .she can speak for herself now .her makeup artist listens to how she wants to look.shes decides.your right they are both gorgeous .so why that much makeup?

WHO WANTS NILEY BACK! <3

Oh hell naww.

Niley just brings shitty drama.

And this site becomes unbearable when it’s Niley season.

• Cyrusmiley.blogg.se

Finally someone who knows that! oceanup, you’re so wrong!
    I have the “Wonder world” cd and this is from that cd.

she said do it again then she said no im just kidding

no but before that. she said something and hit her in the butt for the first time

i kinda agree with you
    but im pretty sure they wear the same amount of makeup
    you have to under those kinds of lights
    but i think it’s just that selena’s look is more natural with lighter colours and such
    wear as miley goes with the bolder darker colours

do you know what does miley exactly said before her mum hit her with the comb
    plese rewrite english is not my maternal language and i want to know

• staradollastar1

Does anyone know a link where I can get awesome Spongebob gifs?

live journal? lol

lol I love spongebob :]

• m

staradollastar1 said:
    Does anyone know a link where I can get awesome Spongebob gifs?

live journal? lol

lol I love spongebob :]
    …sigh… OU is full of 12 year olds

not really .im on kanielle post .kanielle ftw .im done with this pity shit
    I never see you in Kaniella post.

• meganfoxisbad

WHAT?im on every kanielle post .look closely or are ur fake lashes blinding you .lol

• -Jenii

KristinaMarie559 said:

not really .im on kanielle post .kanielle ftw .im done with this pity shit
    I never see you in Kaniella post.
    ______
    ikr?! that meganfoxisbad girl always creeps on miley posts..she never seems to go on other posts

• LoveToLove

when is miley’s music video coming out?
    Tomorrow!

_________

w-w-w-w-w-w WHAT MUSIC VIDEO!!!

• Stranger

I’ll just illegally download it. Her music is not worth my money.

I never heard her sing ever. Is she decent?

I only like one song, so it’s up to you too decide. She’s got a pretty good voice.

She was joking.

-_-

KristinaMarie559 said:

when is miley’s music video coming out?
    Tomorrow!

No HWR said that was false Jacqueline Rted it lol

Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:47 pm
    Stranger said:
    when is miley’s music video coming out?

They said tomorrow, but then they said that was wrong. So, IDK.

really those ad people be lying -__-

• Stranger

I think I might use some of my Lautner or JGL icons.

• suckit

when people actully say “lol” do they really laugh out loud??

Ughhh.

My gif thingy didn’t work! Tha fuck?

IKR?

_________

they’re like best friends hahaha:P

yeah but atleast miley wont get any more tattoos i forget where i heard this but i heard that liam didn’t like her getting a second tattoo and that she isn’t gonna get another :)

• blancasuarez_

(replying to this) – Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:45 pm

yes .u should do a snooki icon
    =====================
    i have one

the only couples i like are maim and dick:DDDD
    I love Dick:) but it’s not going to happen):
    So I shipped on to Namantha:D

_____

BILLY RAY!! :O lmoa I love his awkwardness hahaha

He ruined himself with his new hair and tattoos. IDK, I just find that really unattractive. I would kill my dad if he got that many tattoos.

She’s hot.
    But this is old…
    I just decided I’m so watching this DVD tomorrow!!!! :D

LOL.

miam pones all couples

i hate jashley..

but i love jemi the best

Can’t you just go to the Jemi post and talk about them? JS.

i really cant.

• staradollastar1

I will ask again lol did anyone watch big brother?

• KristinaMarie559

lol that was fake I think.

• KristinaMarie559

when is miley’s music video coming out?
    Tomorrow!

No HWR said that was false Jacqueline Rted it lol
    Really? Man -_-

• Stranger

Good. A few tattoos are fine, but not as much as Trace and Billy. They can always get them removed. I have fun getting fake tattoos so I can change them up and get whatever I want :)

no hate i dont care what you guys think of me when i say this because i have my own opinion so i dont like her i respect her as a human bean and if i ever talked to my mom like that there would be flyers up saying come to my bri’s funeral lol

i have been spamming pages with couples for 2 days now xDD

DICK <3

• nemoh

WAIIIIIIIIIIT WOMH mv isn’t coming out tomorrow?! :O

KristinaMarie559 said:

when is miley’s music video coming out?
    Tomorrow!

No HWR said that was false Jacqueline Rted it lol
    Really? Man -_-

yup this was hours ago lol

really those ad people be lying -__-

Well, OU said tomorrow and then they said it was false. Many places have said tomorrow. SO CONFUSED!

• LoveToLove

________

hahaha I’m gonna sound so bad but I have never seen his tattos I didn’t even knew he had some LMAO

WAIIIIIIIIIIT WOMH mv isn’t coming out tomorrow?! :O

Some people say it is, some not. I’m all confused now.

His arm looks like Trace. I think you get the picture. LOL

Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:50 pm
    nemoh said:
    WAIIIIIIIIIIT WOMH mv isn’t coming out tomorrow?! :O

nope :(((

Im not really a miley fan but yeah she needs to wear alot of makeup on stage. its called performing. Cheerleaders do it too. Miley never really wears makeup when she goes out. so stop hating on miley.

• KristinaMarie559

We don’t care if you don’t like her but bashing on her 24/7 is annoying.

really those ad people be lying -__-

Who said it is?

dick is weird haha XDD

• nemoh

WAIIIIIIIIIIT WOMH mv isn’t coming out tomorrow?! :O

Some people say it is, some not. I’m all confused now.

Noooo. It must be tomorrow :0 I really wanna see it. But I kinda have doubts because they didn’t film it too long ago.

the only couples i like are maim and dick:DDDD
    I love Dick:) but it’s not going to happen):
    So I shipped on to Namantha:D

ehh. i don’t like that couple. do u like jashley

• Cheapbracelets.

Can someone tell me how to do a gif?
    :]

Pwease?

Who said it is?

OceanUP said it was then said the info was false.

• KristinaMarie559

Thank you! That girl’s comment was irrelevant.

Dick is love. Just saying…

• meganfoxisbad

i think nick should date someone thats not on disney .

• KristinaMarie559

I don’t wear fake eyelashes. Maybe I don’t notice you because you aren’t bashing everything they do.

• meganfoxisbad

it was a joke from the vis ..sheesh

Aug 22, 2010 @ 07:19 pm
    staradollastar1 said:
    Does anyone know a link where I can get awesome Spongebob gifs?

live journal? lol

lol I love spongebob :]

haha me too. and patrick.

• -Jenii

Aug 22, 2010 @ 07:19 pm
    staradollastar1 said:
    Does anyone know a link where I can get awesome Spongebob gifs?

live journal? lol

lol I love spongebob :]

haha me too. and patrick.
    _______
    i loved spongebob ever since I was a kid.. I still watch it sometimes

selena fans stfu…alteast miley dosnt look like shes having an arm spasm.
    _____
    Miley looks like she has epilepsy when she performs. I love the girl, but she has body spasms on stage. Anywho, I think Miley may be a little kinky. She joked about wanting to get hit with the comb some more hahaha.
    I also love the mother-daughter relationship. My mom and I are the exact way.

• KristinaMarie559

I never see you in Kaniella post.
    ______
    She is a secret Miley stan:P

She is a secret Miley stan:P

She has to be. She’s always in Miley posts.

KristinaMarie559 said:

I never see you in Kaniella post.
    ______
    She is a secret Miley stan:P

maybe

• KristinaMarie559

I also love the mother-daughter relationship. My mom and I are the exact way
    I wouldn’t say thatD:
    Some anon. will attack you. She doesn’t find that funny.

have you seen the video of miley preforming cherry bomb? i looooooove it<3

• Stranger

Somebody go to the new Jonas post. I’m literally talking to myself. HAHA.

have you seen the video of miley preforming cherry bomb? i looooooove it<3

Post a link.

haha .nope .i can recognize talent

haha .nope .i can recognize talent
    _

are you talking about miley?

heyy check it -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q61sTt32G_4 somethings u guys don’t know about miley cyrus.

haha .nope .i can recognize talent
    —=
    No you can’t you stan for Selena and Twilight LMAO

No you can’t you stan for Selena and Twilight LMAO

Twilight was okay when everyone wasn’t whoring it out so much.

(replying to this) – Aug 22, 2010 @ 07:25 pm
    -Jenii said:

Aug 22, 2010 @ 07:19 pm
    staradollastar1 said:
    Does anyone know a link where I can get awesome Spongebob gifs?

live journal? lol

lol I love spongebob :]

haha me too. and patrick.
    _______
    i loved spongebob ever since I was a kid.. I still watch it sometimes

i still watch it and im almost 18 lol

• meganfoxisbad

lol im not a selena stan .i just thik she doesnt try yo hard and is the best at acting on disney

i still watch it and im almost 18 lol

My uncle is 35 and still watches it. Haha. He also loves Penguins of Madagascar.

meganfoxisbad said:

Doesn’t try to hard?Then what do you call her constantly whoring out her music?

• fan4lyftwitter

And doing her best to show that shes miss perfect and doesn’t make mistakes…

• meganfoxisbad

a miley stan talking bout whoring ? lol look at what miley wears.im done argueing .u obviously idolize miley

meganfoxisbad said:

I don;t idolize anyone FYI.

don’t*

• picstoburn

everytime you say you’re done ARGUING which btw drop the DAMN E you’re always starting again.

dont give me hate

__

only your name is ignorant + your icon is disgusting . dumb lover of the gay bro & his tranny wife

• LetsJumpTheSun

Finally a Miley post! YAY!
    Shes so funny, I love her<3

• meganfoxisbad

silly miley stan.trix are for kids

• Stranger

Can’t we all just get along? SMH.

• Sexy_Thang
  • Stranger

Finally a Miley post! YAY!
    Shes so funny, I love her<3

Your late, bb.

ia

• LetsJumpTheSun

• jannetgirl147

wow miley wort performance ever

• meganfoxisbad

are u ok ? i wonder what ur choking on ?lol jk

• MileyOwnsSelena

Would you just STOP your pissing off every Miley fan that is on this post! Idont know what your talking about but Miley is amazing at everything! Selena cant hit higher notes like Miley, Selena twirls her arms on stage! Selena is boring to me so STOP bashing Miley!

• Eloise

MileyOwnsSelena said:

I don’t really care about either of them to extent that a lot of people here do, but I do find it hilarious that someone named MileyOwnsSelena is lecturing about bashing another person.

BTW Megan Fox rocks

• KristinaMarie559

What does dancing have to do with this? It’s because the people way in the back can still see her face.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:28 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:
    Miley and Selena both look pretty w/o makeup!

i’ve never seen selena without make up but i think they are both very pretty girls :))

• LoveToLove

His arm looks like Trace. I think you get the picture. LOL

______

Oh I got the picture and I ain’t liking it LMAO XD

• Love_JaJ

selena fans stfu…alteast miley dosnt look like shes having an arm spasm.

• picstoburn

smh this girl is always complaining about Miley we get it you don’t like her. who cares.

• Stranger

Can someone tell me how to do a gif?
    :]

Pwease?

Well, if it isn’t 100×100 it’s not gonna work. And I can try to teach you if you have some patience :D

The only couples i like are maim and dick:DDDD
    I love Dick:) but it’s not going to happen):
    So I shipped on to Namantha:D

ehh. i don’t like that couple. do u like jashley
    Yes they are hot:P

meganfoxisbad said:

You clearly havent been to many concerts broadway shows etc. They all wear makeup.

• Drizzy

WHO WANTS NILEY BACK! <3

Haha never.

Oooh.

Your icon. <3
    Gets me excited.
    :D

Oooh.

Your icon. <3
    Gets me excited.
    :D

jemi!! <333

THEY ARE MADE FOR EACHOTHER!

Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:52 pm
    Cheapbracelets. said:
    Can someone tell me how to do a gif?
    :]

Pwease?

its exactly the same as a photo..find one on livejournal, save it, and upload it like a normal photo.

Oh I got the picture and I ain’t liking it LMAO XD

A picture of him was on the Miley post were Miley/Liam were kissing.

ugg school tommorow i have to sleep early.fuck

• KristinaMarie559

i think nick should date someone thats not on disney .
    IA.

• KristinaMarie559

She cares about her fan and she want’s them to see her!

• meganfoxisbad

she need ten pounds of makeup for her face to show up .come on.im ending this arguent

Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:31 pm

WIN.
    LMFAO LOL.

• nemoh

This is so old…

(replying to this) – Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:29 pm
    meganfoxisbad said:

you are really starting to irritate me b/c you keep saying the same question and i will give you the same answer: SHE IS PERFORMING! and no her make up artist decides it is the persons job! mileys job=perform : make up artist job=make up.

also selena always wears foundation b/c she hides her freckles!

NILEY IS TOGETHER RIGHT NOWW <33

• KristinaMarie559

selena fans stfu…alteast miley dosnt look like shes having an arm spasm.
    lmao I agree! At least Miley is entertaining:)

AAAAAAAAAAH FUCKING LOVE HER! She’s always so happy and funny :D

meganfoxisbad said:

Actually No Mileys performances are amazing. The girl flies and gets everyone off their seats. SHe is clearly the best performer on disney.

• IfUSeekBritney

She’s Adorable :P

Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:32 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:
    selena fans stfu…alteast miley dosnt look like shes having an arm spasm.
    lmao I agree! At least Miley is entertaining:)
    _

sorry..nobody messes with miley..

everyones at the jemi post lol. ugh this is i can deny that i like miley “sometimes” lol shes so cute and so fun

• MileyIsSoSmiley

meganfoxisbad said:

Thats what you think. You have your Opinion but us miley Fans love her and love seeing her rock the stage not just walk around doing some weird arm spasm.

IA.

MileyIsSoSmiley said:

It beats twirling her arms on stage and looking confused. No offense

WIN.
    LMFAO LOL.

True facts don’t lie

meganfoxisbad said:

THAT IS YOUR OPINION! lmao IMO miley live>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> selena live.

• Drizzy

Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:32 pm
    Love_JaJ said:

NILEY IS TOGETHER RIGHT NOWW <33

=======

Yeah. Ok, Joe and Demi are having sex right now.

WHO LOVES JEMMIII???<3333

• blancasuarez_

Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:32 pm
    sayWHAT said:

(replying to this) – Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:29 pm
    meganfoxisbad said:

also selena always wears foundation b/c she hides her freckles!
    ================================
    OKAY WHO CARES IF THEY WEAR MAKE-UP THEY COULD WEAR AS MUCH MAKE AS THEY WANT -.-, ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT THEY HAVE FUUN DOING WHAT THEY DO.

replying to this) – Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:33 pm

arguent?

Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:33 pm
    Drizzy said:
    Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:32 pm
    Love_JaJ said:

NILEY IS TOGETHER RIGHT NOWW <33

=======

Yeah. Ok, Joe and Demi are having sex right now.
    _

i know for a fact that they are having sex right now :)

• KristinaMarie559

Honey go look at other stars, they do the same thing. Even some guys. Like Nick he had to wear a lot of make up for Les Mis. or whatever.

• MileyIsSoSmiley

IfUSeekBritney said:
    She’s Adorable :P

<3 your Icon.
    Is that a real one or did you make it?

(replying to this) – Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:33 pm
    meganfoxisbad said:

thank you cause you clearly doesn’t make any sense.

• suckit

meganfoxisbad i hope you head is stuck in selena’s ass for the rest of your life;P

• Drizzy

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT HOW MUCH MAKEUP SHE WEARS!

She’s an actress and singer, she has to wear it.

They are all beautiful.
    Just end it geeze hahaha.

• meganfoxisbad

relax stan .its not that serious

• staradollastar1

I feel like im talkin to myself on this post lol
    School starts tomorrow :/

• Stranger

I think I’m gonna be starting school after Labor Day. SO FREAKING HAPPY!

• Love_JaJ

and a gif cant be more than 50kb..or it wont work.

• blancasuarez_

Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:53 pm
    meganfoxisbad said:

i think nick should date someone thats not on disney .
    ===========================================
    I 2nd THAT.

• Stranger

i think nick should date someone thats not on disney .
    ===========================================
    I 2nd THAT.

I third that!

ugg school tommorow i have to sleep early.fuck
    same here! fuck school -_-

• jannetgirl147

wow what was she doing at 0:30 and how does she do that in front of her mom

• staradollastar1

i think nick should date someone thats not on disney .

ia

• MileyIsSoSmiley

staradollastar1 said:
    I feel like im talkin to myself on this post lol
    School starts tomorrow :/

Me too :) lool.
    Well my school dont start till sept so yah.

The only couples i like are maim and dick:DDDD
    I love Dick:) but it’s not going to happen):
    So I shipped on to Namantha:D

ehh. i don’t like that couple. do u like jashley
    Yes they are hot:P

lol we have different taste in couples

• Cheapbracelets.

Can someone tell me how to do a gif?
    :]

Pwease?

Ohh. Now I see the problem!

Thank you so much, deary. :D

And I meant like, someone show me how to get one as my icon. Ha. But thank you! <3

I think everyone is on the Grandpa Jonas post. LOL

• -YoursTruly

I wanted liberty walk to be a single but TMLP is awesome too! ;D

• LoveToLove

A picture of him was on the Miley post were Miley/Liam were kissing.

____

haha let me see

• Stranger

Ohh. Now I see the problem!

Thank you so much, deary. :D

Your welcome :)

wow what was she doing at 0:30 and how does she do that in front of her mom
    lol her mom told her to stop:p

Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:56 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:
    ugg school tommorow i have to sleep early.fuck
    same here! fuck school -_-
    _
    please dont complain..atleast your not in school now..having some crazy bitch yelling at you..ugh, thank the government for these laptops.

• staradollastar1

staradollastar1 said:
    I feel like im talkin to myself on this post lol
    School starts tomorrow :/

Me too :) lool.
    Well my school dont start till sept so yah.
    Lucky!
    I gotta go to sleep in like 30 minutes :/

I don’t mind Namantha. In Les Mis I always wanted Eponine and Marius to end up together so in real life, they could I guess. :p

wow what was she doing at 0:30 and how does she do that in front of her mom
    lol her mom told her to stop:p

Haha. They are so cute :)

The only couples i like are maim and dick:DDDD
    I love Dick:) but it’s not going to happen):
    So I shipped on to Namantha:D

ehh. i don’t like that couple. do u like jashley
    Yes they are hot:P

lol we have different taste in couples
    We both like Miam and Dick:D

• LoveToLove

A picture of him was on the Miley post were Miley/Liam were kissing.

__

good-ness gracious

We both like Miam and Dick:D

Can’t people just call them Nemi. Sounds so much better than Dick.

• meganfoxisbad

wow . i think this is the only thing me and miley stans agree on .

• Love_JaJ

ugh…only only 3 more hours till i go home!

yay!

• WTF

Can’t believe she actually gets spanked and hit by her mom and shown in the clip too.

• Stranger

wow . i think this is the only thing me and miley stans agree on .

It’s a good start.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 07:00 pm
    WTF said:
    _

OMG CALL SOCIAL SERVICES!!

CHILD ABUSE!

-_-

• picstoburn

Can someone tell me how to do a gif?
    :]

Pwease?

the gif can’t be huge :]

• Stranger

OMG CALL SOCIAL SERVICES!!

CHILD ABUSE!

-_-

LOL

• meganfoxisbad

i have a dream that one day miley stans and selena stans will stand side by side ….lol jk

• Cheapbracelets.

Can someone tell me how to do a gif?
    :]

Pwease?

the gif can’t be huge :]

Thank youuu. :]

• NeverShoutNeverrr

aw miles.

This isn’t the Can’t Be Tamed dressing room, stupid OU, being misleading. This is ON the Deluxe Edition DVD from Can’t be Tamed, it was in the dressing room for the o2 arena.

• Eloise

meganfoxisbad said:
    uum yeah.i never said she was that great live .everyone knows shes no whitney houston but miley is any better.their both just ok .nothing special to pay to see live.
    Yeah I think she is pretty close to the same level as current Whitney live.

Oh hell naww.

Niley just brings shitty drama.

And this site becomes unbearable when it’s Niley season.
    I hate Niley season! It’s Niley season on twitter.

(replying to this) – Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:33 pm
    meganfoxisbad said:
    actually yes you do. i have done plays for my school and they pack the make up on so everyone can see your face clearer!!! it looks weird close up but from a distance it looks normal :)

wow miley wort performance ever

Alot of people were commenting saying that video was fake. JS.

Oooh.

Your icon. <3
    Gets me excited.
    :D

i hadn’t seen you on here for a while<3

Oooh.

Your icon. <3
    Gets me excited.
    :D

i hadn’t seen you on here for a while<3

• CupcakezLover

MILEY!! <3

jannetgirl147 said:

wow miley wort performance ever

ROTFL That was faked someone is singing in the bg look up the same performance from the same day. Someone altered that.

Haha. Your funny ;)

Aug 22, 2010 @ 07:38 pm
    LetsJumpTheSun said:

LOL.

• vonvonbon

haha

Slutty cyrus.

• heartinvasion?

Boring. Seen this already. NEXT.

• Stranger

Haha, that’s what I said. :)

• heartinvasion?

Boring. Seen this already. NEXT.

• meganfoxisbad

lmfao.that needs to be an icon

• Stranger

A MILEY POST! PRAISE JESUS!

Fifth!

• KristinaMarie559

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT HOW MUCH MAKEUP SHE WEARS!

She’s an actress and singer, she has to wear it.

They are all beautiful.
    Just end it geeze hahaha.
    THIS!

• Stranger

Niley season again? Save me.

Yes because Miley can’t sing. SMH

• Love_JaJ

i hate niley..but i like annoying people with stupid niley comments

• MileyIsSoSmiley

Yes because Miley can’t sing. SMH

Miley has an amazing voice. I don’t know what that chick is talking about.

• sayWHAT

honestly who cares if they wear make up? honestly do you guys obsess over how much make up your friends wear or is it just that you like to pick on miley and selena? grrr they both wear make up and you probably will too when you are their age.

• fan4lyftwitter

Miley may not be the best dancer but the girl can do flips and crazy flexible moves.

• Drizzy

Oh hell naww.

Niley just brings shitty drama.

And this site becomes unbearable when it’s Niley season.
    I hate Niley season! It’s Niley season on twitter.
    ===

I think it’s Niley season 24-7.

One day all the Niley stans are gonna be so pissed cause they won’t be together and they’ll kid nap both of them and force them to be together, no they will use some kind of voodoo.

• KristinaMarie559

IMO Miley has an AMAZING voice.

Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:36 pm
    fan4lyftwitter said:

Yes because Miley can’t sing. SMH
    _

mileys an awesome singer….just not as good as demi.. :)

no offence.

Yes because Miley can’t sing. SMH

Miley has an amazing voice. I don’t know what that chick is talking about.

Exactly

• nemoh

dont give me hate

LMFAO HAHAHAHAH

• sayWHAT

are we really gonna have a miley vs. selena post on how much make up they wear? lmao what has ou come too?

• blancasuarez_

MILEY IS JUST MILEY.

Oh hell naww.

Niley just brings shitty drama.

And this site becomes unbearable when it’s Niley season.
    I hate Niley season! It’s Niley season on twitter.
    ===

I think it’s Niley season 24-7.

lmao dead! Niley is coming back in September. Ted said so! <–Niley stans believe shit like that.

MileyIsSoSmiley said:

MTE

Oooh.

Your icon. <3
    Gets me excited.
    :D

i hadn’t seen you on here for a while<3

I know! I missed everyone. :D

I’ve been busy and stuff. Trying to party before school starts. It starts tomorrow though. :(

IA. This is stupid.

• Stranger

It’s all cause of meganfoxisbad. She started this shit.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

• picstoburn

miley did a lot for her age why can’t people take a look at this

Jacqueline is more hated by Niley stans than Nelena lol

• Stranger

Should I get a formspring? Is it worth my time?

(replying to this) – Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:40 pm
    meganfoxisbad said:

then shut up. she’s clearly not a stripper you dumb fuck.

epic!

Sixth!

• m

saw this already. It’s from the wonderworld dvd.

• hotlikemexico

I can’t be taaaaamed, I can’t be taaaamed.

• KristinaMarie559

wow . i think this is the only thing me and miley stans agree on .
    I’m not a Miley stan -_-

ok .very enthusiastic miley fan

Seventh!

Somebody stop me :/

epic!

Key word: nominated. And if you are talking about the Razzies, those awards are pure shit. Sandra Bullock won an Oscar for the same performance they nominated her for Worst Actress.

• jannetgirl147

We both like Miam and Dick:D

true

• OII

Aug 22, 2010 @ 07:00 pm
    WTF said:
    _

OMG CALL SOCIAL SERVICES!!

CHILD ABUSE!

-_-

• sayWHAT

js even miley admitted she was wearing a lot of make up in this and she was making fun of how much make up she had on b/c she doesn’t like wearing much… she was saying she couldn’t open her eyes b/c of the fake eyelashes. she doesn’t wear that much every day lmao

• picstoburn

LMAOO found a degrassi picture (;

Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:58 pm
    LoveToLove said:
    A picture of him was on the Miley post were Miley/Liam were kissing.

__

good-ness gracious

what picture and who is it of???

=========
    THIS!

• Stranger

what picture and who is it of???

Billy Ray and his new look :|

• picstoburn

wait what are we talking about? LMAO

• suckit

miley songs are catchy and her voice isn’t the best but it’s good

• KristinaMarie559

Also Miley doesn’t wear a lot of make up when she is not performing.

• Drizzy

Oh hell naww.

Niley just brings shitty drama.

And this site becomes unbearable when it’s Niley season.
    I hate Niley season! It’s Niley season on twitter.
    ===

I think it’s Niley season 24-7.

===

Hahaha.
    No more like, Miley and Nick are going to get married and have babies next year.

OMGZ!!!1!!!!!!111!!!

Geeze.

LOL.

miam pones all couples

i hate jashley..

but i love jemi the best

• blancasuarez_

Aug 22, 2010 @ 06:38 pm
    nemoh said:

dont give me hate

LMFAO HAHAHAHAH
    ========================
    yea selena does have natural beauty but fake talent. TO MUCH AUTO TUNE jsyk. unlike demi and miley :l i mean i like selena but she gotta stop singing. [ NOT THAT THIS IS MY OPINION & YOU DON’T HAVE TO AGREE.

i love ur icon .fuck all this argueing.JERSEY SHORE FTW

• Cheapbracelets.

I seriously thought people were over Niley.

-_____-

Niley season has begun.
    *hides*

• LoveToLove

their relationship is so cute

LOL.

miam pones all couples

i hate jashley..

but i love jemi the best

Can’t you just go to the Jemi post and talk about them? JS.

• blancasuarez_

oops i meant * NOTE

Oh hell naww.

Niley just brings shitty drama.

And this site becomes unbearable when it’s Niley season.
    I hate Niley season! It’s Niley season on twitter.
    ===

I think it’s Niley season 24-7.

===

Hahaha.

OMGZ!!!1!!!!!!111!!!

Geeze.
    lmao!

Uhmm OU, this is from WonderWorld tour, not CBT :P

It’s from the Can’t Be Tamed DVD.

• peacelovehearts