Demi Lovato, ‘I Threw Up On Sonny Set’

Demi revealed to Tiger Beat: ‘I had to wear a really tight, corseted princess dress for a skit on Sonny With A Chance. I didn’t realize that I had to shoot more of the scene later so I ate an entire Chipotle burrito for lunch and chugged two bottles..

..of water. I had to squeeze myself into the dress and it was so tight that I threw up! I was like, ‘I don’t feel good,’ and I ran out and threw up in the parking lot! I twas funny, but I felt better later!

Around the web

jajajajaja I put that face when i readed that

• heartinvasion?

Damn, she can EAT.

• nemoh

o_o.

• heartinvasion?

heartinvasion? said:
    Is this vital information? Really?

oceanup always posts something that isn’t important. daily routine,
    I know. I don’t even know why I bothered. The posts todays blows and practically no one is here.

• annieg

ewww. too detailed

• urluvismydrugg

yucky! :b

• omgnoway101

YO.

• urluvismydrugg

how come it seems like with demi and the jobros, that whenever something as little as…this for instance happens they have to go tell a magazine?
    it’s prob mainly happening now cause they’re doing promo, but it seems like it’s always been like that. esp with Demi.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

heartinvasion why do you have a demi icon if you dont like her… e.e

• harrypotterbitches

LMAO she’s just as detailed as I would have been :p

• .Truth.

haha ;)

• DavidArchiefan

There are some things I don’t wanna know.This is one of those things

Can you say bulimia?

Or just TMI?

In a word….we don’t need to know this, Dem Dem.

• lovato is love.

lmfao. lovely. -.-

• JoyceyBAABY!

Naw, that’s our Demi! :D xo

aww Demi.that bad…haha but your right you gotta love her!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

=..
    magazines ask very stupid questions sometimes…most of them.

• carbomb__

Um. Yuck :/

urluvismydrugg said:

Because people are often obsessed and eat up every single little detail about their life, so that they can later mention it in some random conversation and pretend like the know everything about the celeb :)

• harrypotterbitches

I love chipotle :p their burritos are pretty big though…

• BigDarius

Keep eating healthily and exercising Demi! Don’t fall victim to La La Land.

• kaygirl

Oh my gosh, i would throw up too! D:
    i hate throwing upp :[

how do you finish a whole Chipotle burito??

LOL you gotta love demi :)
    she says it as it is

She’s nasty.

• iloveyouux

And she thinks we care because….?

Anyways, ask shit! http://www.formspring.me/thebirdsflyx :D

Aug 23, 2010 @ 08:29 pm

Damn, she can EAT.
    ———————-

that’s why she’s fat. duh.

BigDarius said:

Keep eating healthily and exercising Demi! Don’t fall victim to La La Land.

She exercises enough

kaygirl said:

Oh my gosh, i would throw up too! D:
    i hate throwing upp :[

how do you finish a whole Chipotle burito??
    May sound weird, but I usually share with a friend x)

• nemoh

kaygirl said:
    Oh my gosh, i would throw up too! D:
    i hate throwing upp :[

how do you finish a whole Chipotle burito??

They are freakin huge.

Aug 23, 2010 @ 08:29 pm

Damn, she can EAT.
    ———————-

that’s why she’s fat. duh.
    She’s not fat.She looks fine

• BigDarius

Keep eating healthily and exercising Demi! Don’t fall victim to La La Land.

She exercises enough

I know. I’m saying that she’s a healthy and pretty girl and I hope she doesn’t hurt herself trying to get smaller like many in hollywood have.

replying to this) – Aug 23, 2010 @ 08:40 pm
    BigDarius said:

Keep eating healthily and exercising Demi! Don’t fall victim to La La Land.

She exercises enough
    ——————-
    Yeah to hear her tell it she does..but I doubt it!

all for me said:

replying to this) – Aug 23, 2010 @ 08:40 pm
    BigDarius said:

Keep eating healthily and exercising Demi! Don’t fall victim to La La Land.

She exercises enough
    ——————-
    Yeah to hear her tell it she does..but I doubt it!
    I think she’s addicted to excercising

• unique

Aug 23, 2010 @ 08:32 pm
    lovato is love. said:
    lmfao. lovely. -.-
    lovato is love I sooo ,love ur icon…

LOL at demi… ^_^

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:22 pm

I wonder what Joe thinks of that

Doubt he gives a shit.

He looked jealous in the video where Nick hugged her. But maybe it has all to do with the fact that he’s jealous of Nick.
    ———————–
    LMFAO you mean Demi trying to make him jealous..I wonder how bad she felt last night she had to know Ashley was there I wonder how they avoided each other?

@Picstoburn

the name of the cat is indie!!!

Ohhh everyone keeps talking about this Samantha girl.. I feel left out, Who is she??
    ____

Samantha Barks. She’s one of the Les Mis girls. She played Eponine. And now her and Nick are dating I guess. Not sure though.

You forgot to add that she looks like a tranny and she wants to be on Disney.

• _leena

I’ll you a strange comparison, but I beleive it’s pretty explanatory. You see a kid (joe) and he gets this new toy (demi). And he LOVES it, and plays with it all the time and it’s awesome. But then he eventually get bored, and throws it away. But then, his Brother Nick somes, and he like that toy. So he starts playing with it too. But then Joe starts looking at him, and wondering if it truly is that much fun to play with the toy, and starts doubting his decision to throw it away…

Yeah.. I may be hard to follow, but I hope I made a point here… XD

@Picstoburn

the name of the cat is indie!!!

aw :]

• JB rocks my socks

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:04 pm

Im still siked about this article

—-> “he’s such a fucking cool dude, they all get such a bad rep and I don’t know how they stay so cool.I know some people who haven’t even got a fraction of their success and they’re the nicest people, I’ve hung out with like nobodies who are complete arseholes but those guys are so humble and don’t let any of the negativity get to them. It’s amazing; you can’t deny that that’s pretty awesome. He’s fucking awesome.”

haha
    but anyway Demi threw up ewww. I mean I dont care

Wtf are you talkin’ about what article?
    Oh haha
    Its an article about Joe and his Solo career. Scroll down the rest of Oceanup.
    Its right There!

Omg it’s a joke, but really she needs to go back to London.
    ______

RME.

And Demi’s still pining for Joeeeeee. Sorry, but Ashley is NOT packing her bags and Nick is occupied. Better have ZT write some more non-truths, right?

Oops!

Are you okay sweetie? Do you need help?

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:19 pm
    Frappicino said:

Did demi really need to share this?

Lol ur icon

You forgot to add that she looks like a tranny and she wants to be on Disney.
    _____

She looks nothing like a tranny. Get your eyes checked, bitch.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Taylor Swift should do a song to her cat!!!

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:27 pm
    _leena said:

Yeah.. I may be hard to follow, but I hope I made a point here… XD
    —————-
    No I don’t think thats happening at all I think Demi should date Mdot!!! lol

Wich is why Samantha needs to pack her bags and go back to London already.
    _____

Samantha doesn’t need to do shit. If Nick likes her, he likes her. Not Demi. So get over it.

• Frappicino

Did demi really need to share this?

all for me said:

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:09 pm
    _leena said:

I wonder what Joe thinks of that
    *Ashley*

That’s probably all he thinks about actually >.>

———————
    Agreed and Nick is thinking about that Sam girl..now what will happen if they get a couple days off and Nick goes to London..and Joe to LA again? what will people say then!

—————-

Sam is returning to London pretty soon, she just came to the stated because she’s filming something, so don’t get your hope up all for me!

picstoburn said:

who likes my new icon??? its a new photoshoot for miley line miley&max :))) ou stretched it out a little though :(

it’s cute :)

lol!! your icon!!! i want to know what is swifty’s kitty name…

____

• picstoburn

Did demi really need to share this?
    O_____0

Oops!

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:13 pm

picstoburn said:

-___- soft ass. i can’t believe an anon would say that but i heard worser things.

Why? She does have a soft ass.

have you felt it before? i don’t think so -__-

It looks soft, I’m sure it’s really soft and comfy!

like a love seat? lol

Exactly.

Frappicino Oh my… your icon.. X_X

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:20 pm
    Live Like There… said:

it’s cute :)

lol!! your icon!!! i want to know what is swifty’s kitty name…

lol me too. it’s so cute :)

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

are we really going to begin with the Dick thing again… btw it is DICK not NEMI! JS.

I wonder what Joe thinks of that

Doubt he gives a shit.

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:20 pm

Oops!

———————-
    I totally agree with you and I don’t see where everyone thinks Nick likes Demi I just don’t even see it…I think he feels really for her right..if anything he is trying to eaze the awkwardness of the situation!

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:20 pm
    Live Like There… said:

it’s cute :)

lol!! your icon!!! i want to know what is swifty’s kitty name…

lol me too. it’s so cute :)
    I am going to google it! :)

• picstoburn

i like DICK but it’s never going to happen.

• picstoburn

I am going to google it! :)

tell me when you find it <3

Dream your dreams honey. he’s not jealous, he’s getting laid! And no matter what you wish for, Joe still ain’t taking you to prom. he’s a grown up MAN, not a thirteen year old like you.

Wich is why Samantha needs to pack her bags and go back to London already.
    _____

Omg it’s a joke, but really she needs to go back to London.

• unique

xxgloriabieberx said:

_______

Jesus Christ, Nick. Calm your dick.

O_o
    ____

What?

;)
    ___

Nick’s horny for Demi. It’s quite obvious.

Wich is why Samantha needs to pack her bags and go back to London already.

NEMI <3

Lol at nick.. oh well he admitted it before that demi is cute…

• Gearsarealwaysturning

thanks for sharing that.

• LetsJumpTheSun

lmao, that was funny-

oh god!!

LOL you gotta love demi :)
    she says it as it is

• heartinvasion?

Is this vital information? Really?

Ew

all for me said:

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:20 pm

Oops!

———————-

Denial

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:30 pm

all for me said:

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:20 pm

Oops!

———————-

Denial
    ——————
    You got yours..if you can’t tell Demi is still in love with Joe well then..maybe you’ve never been in love….and the Nick thing is just stupid!

• _leena

I love it how she says it all, detailed :)

• .Truth.

heartinvasion? said:
    Is this vital information? Really?

oceanup always posts something that isn’t important. daily routine,

leena said:

Yeah.. I may be hard to follow, but I hope I made a point here… XD

Yeah, I get your point.

• Kay.Tee.

Oh Demi…..
    ahaha

I still love her though(:

Okay i don’t know why people think Demi is fat because she isn’t…i mean like really why would you thing that? i mean yeah she might have a big butt but that doesn’t mean that she is fat…. and yeah…(just saying not trying to offend anyone) and thats bad that she threw up

• Aprilrocks1

Lol, poor Demi. She’s not gonna starve herself, Imfao.

• never change

after eating all of that i would too

• jobrosdemifan

HAHAHA I LOVE HER <3 DEMI’S THE BEST <3

Yeah.. I may be hard to follow, but I hope I made a point here… XD

MOST brothers don’t chase their sibling’s sloppy seconds, unless she’s a good blow and they want to get done.

If you were Joe, would YOU take that back? I don’t think so. And besides, he doesn’t WANT to! Stop with the Nemi, Dick, and Jemi 2.0 already!

——————–
    LMFAO!!! ok that was just mean!

Omg it’s a joke, but really she needs to go back to London.
    ______

RME.

Don’t you roll your eyes at me bitch.

• samybrai

jajajaja why ocean up post that?

for me said:

I wonder what Joe thinks of that

Doubt he gives a shit.

———————–

RME
    —————-
    what the truth hurt!

Omg it’s a joke, but really she needs to go back to London.
    ______

RME.

Don’t you roll your eyes at me bitch.
    _

I can do whatever the fuck I want, “bitch”.

• picstoburn

Omg it’s a joke, but really she needs to go back to London.
    ______

RME.

Don’t you roll your eyes at me bitch.
    _

I can do whatever the fuck I want, “bitch”.

lol hush

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

swim fishie said:

I could have gone my whole life without knowing that.

I can’t look at bb Jodie Sweetin w/o knowing she was on drugs at one time in her life. *sad panda face*

Oops!

Are you okay sweetie? Do you need help?

No Zaxk/Dems.Mrs. L.

YOU do.

thanks to nini now i am obsessed with Taylor Swift’s cat ‘indie’. :P

Don’t you roll your eyes at me bitch.
    _

I can do whatever the fuck I want, “bitch”.

lol hush
    _____

Don’t tell me to hush. That other anon started it.

Yeah.. I may be hard to follow, but I hope I made a point here… XD

—————

Oh if I recall Kevin and Nick dated the same girl, if I recall Joe is always dating the girls his brothers like, if I recall Joe is jealous of Nick!!! If I recall you aren’t Joe or Nick to know what they want or not!!

Joe is doing more than dating them, Demi. Isn’t that why you’re so mad?

• JB rocks my socks

Denial
    ——————
    BAHAHA
    I agree and I have a Nemi icon
    I just think that theoretically they are cute.
    But it will never happen cuz its wrong.
    In many ways

You forgot to add that she looks like a tranny and she wants to be on Disney.
    _____

She looks nothing like a tranny. Get your eyes checked, bitch.

Okay I checked my eyes…she looks like a testosterone fueled heterosexual man.

Nick && Kevin dated the same girl?? Seriously? Who

How old are you, 10?

———————
    Where do you get Joe is jealous of Nick? you mean by always telling him he is awesome and praising him because he does that all the time? and what girl did Kevin and Nick both date? Zoe Myers? please

• JB rocks my socks

What?
    When?
    And who?
    Im not saying your wrong Im sincerely confused

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:37 pm
    Don’t you roll your eyes at me bitch.
    _

I can do whatever the fuck I want, “bitch”.

lol hush
    _____

Don’t tell me to hush. That other anon started it.

hush both of you.

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:40 pm

How old are you, 10?
    —————-
    Oh good one!

• iSarcasticING

hey guys, sorry i’ve been gone.

I went on a 4 day vacation to Washington D.C.

leena said:

Nick && Kevin dated the same girl?? Seriously? Who

Malese

Okay I checked my eyes…she looks like a testosterone fueled heterosexual man.
    __

I wonder what Joe thinks of that

Doubt he gives a shit.

———————–

RME
    —————-
    what the truth hurt!

Naw, you’re just too dumb to argue with.

leena said:

Nick && Kevin dated the same girl?? Seriously? Who

Malese
    Malese who??? X_X

If Dick happens…. i don’t even want to think about it

Both Kevin and Nick dated Malese Jow.

Oops!

Are you okay sweetie? Do you need help?

No Zaxk/Dems.Mrs. L.

YOU do.

Are you okay? lmao

• iSarcasticING

if i hear California Gurls on the Radio one more time i’m gonna shoot a bitch.

• JB rocks my socks

Malese
    weird considering they are like 4/5 years appart

Live Like There… said:

If Dick happens…. i don’t even want to think about it

That girl would be like… a Legend. *The one that managed to date 2/3 of the Jonas Brothers*

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:44 pm

Both Kevin and Nick dated Malese Jow.
    —————
    No they didn’t!

Okay I checked my eyes…she looks like a testosterone fueled heterosexual man.

Yeah cause men have big boobs and lady curves. Rolling my fucking eyes.

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:44 pm
    _leena said:

leena said:

Nick && Kevin dated the same girl?? Seriously? Who

Malese
    Malese who??? X_X

you watch the show Unfabulous?

• iSarcasticING

ugh… i want to get off topic

… favorite Britney Spears song?

23, 2010 @ 09:45 pm
    _leena said:

Live Like There… said:

If Dick happens…. i don’t even want to think about it

that girl? Nick will be legend he dated 3 Disney girls!!!

Both Kevin and Nick dated Malese Jow.
    —————
    No they didn’t!
    ____

Yeah… They did. I’m pretty sure she or her mom admited it.

for me said:

———————

If you can’t see it, than you obviously are blind. Remember that live chat when girls where praising Nick’s muscles and Joe looked jealous, well that’s one example. Both Kevin and Nick dated Malese Jow.

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:47 pm
    iSarcasticING said:
    ugh… i want to get off topic

… favorite Britney Spears song?
    break the ice.

• unique

Aug 23, 2010 @ 08:48 pm
    jannetgirl147 said:
    hahah i love demi
    This!! what’s not to love?

She’s so fierce!!

This is random but Demi has a baby soft ass. Like it seems so big and soft. I want to squeeze one of Demi’s butt cheeks or just spank her ass!

• DavidArchiefan

I keep reading “Jones beach” as “Jonas beach”

• Becca.

This is important or relevant….how?

• colorfulx

Damn girl, that’s sexy. My icon approves. LMAO JK JK JK JK.

• Jane Doe

OceanUp you made a little typo.
    >:)

• mileysmileyxo

i <3 demi

• sexxynickj

I adore her! She’s so funny and down to earth!

• Jane Doe
  • all for me

damn it I read “Demi has Dynamite” i thought she was gonna be singing the Taio Cruz song…lol…not this crap!

• harrypotterbitches

omg LMAO

• mileysmileyxo

….. oh my.

• julie

:( poor dems!!! we love you!!

• carbomb__

I love her voice when she’s not being all extra. I’d kill to have it.

harrypotterbitches said:

Can you say bulimia?

Or just TMI?

In a word….we don’t need to know this, Dem Dem.

“Bulimia.”

lmao!

Why do people call Demi “Dem Dem” anyways? haha
    I’ve wondered that too o_o

ikr

• colorfulx

Nick… is that you? JK JK .

• colorfulx

Damn I’m so dirty today. This is what happens when I watch too many Shane Dawson videos.

• heartinvasion?

heartinvasion why do you have a demi icon if you dont like her… e.e
    old Demi > present Demi
    IMO.

• annieg

iloveyouux,
    BEST ICON EVER! hahaha

• jannetgirl147

hahah i love demi

BigDarius said:

Keep eating healthily and exercising Demi! Don’t fall victim to La La Land.

She exercises enough

I agree with you Darius.

• heartinvasion?

The WOWP spoof Shane did was epic ;D

DavidArchiefan said:

all for me said:

replying to this) – Aug 23, 2010 @ 08:40 pm
    BigDarius said:

Keep eating healthily and exercising Demi! Don’t fall victim to La La Land.

She exercises enough
    ——————-
    Yeah to hear her tell it she does..but I doubt it!
    I think she’s addicted to excercising
    No wonder. With all those loosers out there calling her fat >.>

heartinvasion why do you have a demi icon if you dont like her… e.e
    old Demi > present Demi
    IMO.
    I was obsessed with Demi in 2008.Now…not so much

Can you say bulimia?

Or just TMI?

In a word….we don’t need to know this, Dem Dem.

“Bulimia.”

lmao!

Why do people call Demi “Dem Dem” anyways? haha

Cuz you blabbed that was Joe’s supposed nick-name for you, Dems.

Lonely tonight? Sorry there’s no Jemi 2.0, no matter what you pay ZT to write.

The WOWP spoof Shane did was epic ;D

Wasn’t it? Harper’s part was so fuckin’ creepy/hilarious. xD

• annieg

heartinvasion why do you have a demi icon if you dont like her… e.e
    old Demi > present Demi
    IMO.

true.
    miss the old demi but still liking her :)

• -Lexx

Ahh! Miss Mexico won! & Miss Guatemala made top 10. So happy. Anyways… whats up with everyone?

• CupcakezLover

Aug 23, 2010 @ 08:29 pm

Damn, she can EAT.
    ———————-

that’s why she’s fat. duh.
    Wow, that comment is such a FAIL.
    I wonder what pic they’re going to choose for this post.

• CupcakezLover

DavidArchiefan said:

BigDarius said:

Keep eating healthily and exercising Demi! Don’t fall victim to La La Land.

She exercises enough
    LOL maybe a little too much…

CupcakezLover said:

DavidArchiefan said:

BigDarius said:

Keep eating healthily and exercising Demi! Don’t fall victim to La La Land.

She exercises enough
    LOL maybe a little too much…

Thats what I was trying to say

• JB rocks my socks

Okay I checked my eyes…she looks like a testosterone fueled heterosexual man.
    didnt you mother teach you

If you can’t say something nice…..dont say nothing at all

• mileysmileyxo

hey guys! whats upp?

all for me said:

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:44 pm

Both Kevin and Nick dated Malese Jow.
    —————
    No they didn’t!

Yes they did, Kevin dated her first and then Nick dated her.

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:49 pm

all for me said:

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:44 pm

Both Kevin and Nick dated Malese Jow.
    —————
    No they didn’t!

Yes they did, Kevin dated her first and then Nick dated her.
    —————
    oh you mean when he was 12 year old and they first met her..cuz 12 year old can really date!

• harrypotterbitches

I always finish my burrito..but I eat a lot anyways so…

• carbomb__

There’s a calorie count on chipotle menu now and it soo discouraging. One burrito is like 400-900 calories. O__o I usually just get a bowl or salad now…

Malese who??? X_X

you watch the show Unfabulous?

&& I heard it was cancelled anyways?

CupcakezLover said:

Aug 23, 2010 @ 08:29 pm

Damn, she can EAT.
    ———————-

that’s why she’s fat. duh.
    Wow, that comment is such a FAIL.
    I wonder what pic they’re going to choose for this post.
    my thoughts exactly

Okay I checked my eyes…she looks like a testosterone fueled heterosexual man.
    __

*cough*Someone’s jealous*cough*

jealous of what? she’s not attractive, Miley is gorgeous, Selena is gorgeous and even Nicole Anderson is gorgeous. Samantha is ugly.

Can you say bulimia?

Or just TMI?

In a word….we don’t need to know this, Dem Dem.

“Bulimia.”

lmao!

Why do people call Demi “Dem Dem” anyways? haha

iSarcasticING said:
    ugh… i want to get off topic

… favorite Britney Spears song?

Lucky

And Demi’s still pi**ed Joe is with somenone else and won’t come back for all that lovely publicity Jemi 2.0 would give her. Well, she can still hope.
    And hope, and hope and hope.

Aug 23, 2010 @ 08:29 pm

Damn, she can EAT.
    ———————-

that’s why she’s fat. duh.

It all goes to her ass and I like it!

• iSarcasticING

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:47 pm
    iSarcasticING said:
    ugh… i want to get off topic

… favorite Britney Spears song?
    break the ice.

***

really? mine are:

Toxic

Circus

If U Seek Amy

…Baby One More Time

Oops!…I Did It Again

and 3

• harrypotterbitches

Can you say bulimia?

Or just TMI?

In a word….we don’t need to know this, Dem Dem.

“Bulimia.”

lmao!

Why do people call Demi “Dem Dem” anyways? haha
    I’ve wondered that too o_o

• carbomb__

I can eat a whole burrito… Sometimes I want another of I didn’t drink anything.. :P

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:52 pm

Malese and Nick.

Malese and Kevin.
    —————–
    There is also pics around with Joe and Miley hugging does that mean they dated? NO! you need more proof then that!

Okay I checked my eyes…she looks like a testosterone fueled heterosexual man.

Yeah cause men have big boobs and lady curves. Rolling my fucking eyes.

Well kevin does, but that’s not the point…I was talking about her harsh I fell out of the ugly tree face.

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:50 pm
    _leena said:
    Malese who??? X_X

you watch the show Unfabulous?

&& I heard it was cancelled anyways?

it is but that’s the only show i could think of that she was in.

_______

You keep thinking that sweetie.

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:50 pm
    _leena said:
    Malese who??? X_X

you watch the show Unfabulous?

&& I heard it was cancelled anyways?

it is but that’s the only show i could think of that she was in.
    she was also in one episode of WOWP . the one that alex gets into a scary movie.

And hope, and hope and hope.

da fuck?

_______

You keep thinking that sweetie.

You keep having a bad taste then, sweetie.

Kevin’s body looks nothing like Samantha’s for God sakes. -_-
    And Nick obviously doesn’t find her ugly. Neither do I. I think she’s gorgeous. Probably way more attractive than your fat, ugly ass behind the computer screen.

• areyouonDOPE…

oh god i didnt need to read that :P

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:57 pm

And hope, and hope and hope.

da fuck?

—————
    You guys are funny!

• MileyIsSoSmiley

Whats everyone talking about lol?

You keep having a bad taste then, sweetie.
    _____

You keep being a pathetic 12 year old who doesn’t know shit. I can only imagine how you look… Ew.

• iSarcasticING

anyone want to go back and forth naming overplayed songs on the radio?

please, i’m desperate, and have to leave soon.

• all for me

hey did anyone see the YOUTUBE video of Nick today…it was some girl asking him what the worse thing about dating Selena was! OMG we need to get that posted on here!

Aug 23, 2010 @ 10:01 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

anyone want to go back and forth naming overplayed songs on the radio?

please, i’m desperate, and have to leave soon.
    —————
    Riding Solo…Jason Derulo

anything by Lady GaGa

It already has been…

Aug 23, 2010 @ 10:03 pm

It already has been…
    ———————
    when I didn’t see it..I think he got a little mad!

nonymous said:
    You keep having a bad taste then, sweetie.

HUSH.

• iSarcasticING

Riding Solo…Jason Derulo

***

Party In The U.S.A. by Miley Cyrus

• picstoburn

i don’t even listen to the radio. :p

Aug 23, 2010 @ 10:04 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

Riding Solo…Jason Derulo

***

Party In The U.S.A. by Miley Cyrus
    —————-
    Cali Gurls – Katy Perry

nonymous said:
    You keep having a bad taste then, sweetie.

HUSH.
    _____

Fuck no! This bitch needs to be taught a lesson.

• iSarcasticING

Cali Gurls – Katy Perry

***

Can’t Be Tamed by Miley Cyrus

• all for me

I don’t know but that girl who asked Nick that I would like to punch her in the face..you wonder why these guys don’t date fans because they act like assholes!!Poor Nick!

Aug 23, 2010 @ 10:08 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

Cali Gurls – Katy Perry

***

Can’t Be Tamed by Miley Cyrus
    really? they hardly ever played that on the radio where I live..as a matter of fact they don’t play it anymore period!

Airplanes…..B.o.B

• iSarcasticING

***

well i don’t know where you live but here in Michigan it was OVERPLAYED… it didn’t compare to party in the usa but they played it WAY to much.

Billionaire

(replying to this) – Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:59 pm
    all for me said:

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:52 pm

Malese and Nick.

Malese and Kevin.
    —————–
    ======================================

Malese’s crew only CONFIRMED she dated Kevin. Nick was with Miley at the time and then w/ Selena right after. I doubt he dated Malese in between. -.-

• iSarcasticING

i’m gonna head out now… here’s the rest of my list

Your Love Is My Drug

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:52 pm

Malese and Nick.

Malese and Kevin.
    —————–
    ======================================

——————–
    Ahh look at Miley and Nick holding little 13 year olds!

• iSarcasticING

i’m gonna head out now bye.

• all for me

So Joe Jonas likes bud light lime!

replying to this) – Aug 23, 2010 @ 10:11 pm
    all for me said:

Aug 23, 2010 @ 10:08 pm
    iSarcasticING said:

Cali Gurls – Katy Perry

***

Can’t Be Tamed by Miley Cyrus

Really? It got played like twice here. I think the music video just turned everyone off of the song. And we only played PITUSA when it was requested. Disney stars aren’t respected in Canada much at all.

Over – Drake

• all for me

ok I’m done for the night now bye guys!

• Hilary

lol ok

• PerfectThrowNick

Oh i love Demi….

How is it funny throwing up?….. O.o

• harrypotterbitches

Can you say bulimia?

Or just TMI?

In a word….we don’t need to know this, Dem Dem.

“Bulimia.”

lmao!

Why do people call Demi “Dem Dem” anyways? haha

Cuz you blabbed that was Joe’s supposed nick-name for you, Dems.

Lonely tonight? Sorry there’s no Jemi 2.0, no matter what you pay ZT to write.

o_0

• colorfulx

Aw, Miss Venezuela didn’t won? FUCK.

• -Lexx

Nope.Sorry. But Shane is sexy! ;]

• CrazyCrunk

Can you say bulimia?

Or just TMI?

In a word….we don’t need to know this, Dem Dem.

“Bulimia.”

lmao!

Why do people call Demi “Dem Dem” anyways? haha
    I’ve wondered that too o_o

ikr

I know!
    Demi is already short for Demetria
    you cant make a nick name into another nick name

heartinvasion why do you have a demi icon if you dont like her… e.e
    old Demi > present Demi
    IMO.
    That’s kind of random. You can’t blame someone for growing up. Plus in Hollywood, you need to constanly re-invent yourself, or else people just forget about you

colorfulx said:

Damn girl, that’s sexy. My icon approves. LMAO JK JK JK JK.

I want to be her microphone so she’ll put her sexy mout on me!

• Jazz_

Hey guys!
    I’m back from London ^^

_______

Jesus Christ, Nick. Calm your dick.

• annieg

-Lexx said:

miss mexico is gorgeous but miss brazil didn’t made top 15 :((

• -Lexx

Sucks… Miss Guatemala never makes it so my grandma called my mom to put it on. xD

• xxgloriabieberx

This post is sooooo pointless -_-

• colorfulx

Damn girl, that’s sexy. My icon approves. LMAO JK JK JK JK.

I want to be her microphone so she’ll put her sexy mout on me!
    Wtf? lmao. I was jk-ing. No need to comment.

Can you say bulimia?

Or just TMI?

In a word….we don’t need to know this, Dem Dem.

“Bulimia.”

lmao!

Why do people call Demi “Dem Dem” anyways? haha

Cuz you blabbed that was Joe’s supposed nick-name for you, Dems.

Lonely tonight? Sorry there’s no Jemi 2.0, no matter what you pay ZT to write.

Wtf, crazy much? lmao lmao

_______

Jesus Christ, Nick. Calm your dick.

oh my lMAO

• DavidArchiefan

The anons in this post are sick

• picstoburn

EW In a parking lot ever heard of a bathroom?

_leena your icon is so fuckin’ epic. Is crazy xD

colorfulx said:

Nick… is that you? JK JK .

I was possesed by his ghost!

• Anonymous25

okkkkkkk

_leena your icon is so fuckin’ epic. Is crazy xD

lmfao ikr XD
    Glad you like it :P

-Lexx said:
    Nope.Sorry. But Shane is sexy! ;]

I’ve become obsessed with him. I can’t wait to be 18 so I can be with him xD

_______

Jesus Christ, Nick. Calm your dick.

O_o

_leena your icon is so fuckin’ epic. Is crazy xD

lmfao ikr XD
    Glad you like it :P

Nick’s like “woah dude, calm yo pants.” xD

-Lexx said:
    Nope.Sorry. But Shane is sexy! ;]

I’ve become obsessed with him. I can’t wait to be 18 so I can be with him xD
    You can always move to Canada. It’s legal over here ;)

• all for me

How come OU just posted pics on the older post funny..I want some video of Ashley at the concert last night!! think she skipped the whole Demi CR2 sets?

colorfulx said:

Damn girl, that’s sexy. My icon approves. LMAO JK JK JK JK.

I want to be her microphone so she’ll put her sexy mout on me!
    Wtf? lmao. I was jk-ing. No need to comment.

Shane Dawson does not approve of your comment.

_______

Jesus Christ, Nick. Calm your dick.

O_o
    ____

What?

• heartinvasion?

heartinvasion why do you have a demi icon if you dont like her… e.e
    old Demi > present Demi
    IMO.
    Who said I blamed her? I don’t care if she grew up, you guys need to stop throwing that silly excuse. I like the old her better. That’s it. Besides, I don’t hate her. That’s a really strong word to even use.

_leena your icon is so fuckin’ epic. Is crazy xD

lmfao ikr XD
    Glad you like it :P

Nick’s like “woah dude, calm yo pants.” xD
    hahahahahahaa XDD
    I’d like to see that actually happen. Idk why. It could be epic.

• -Lexx

haha. Yup. Did you see how much he makes a year? I was like “=O Dayyyymmmnnnn!”

• Clauber

.Truth. said:

heartinvasion? said:
    Is this vital information? Really?

oceanup always posts something that isn’t important. daily routine

But we’re still reading OU and posting comments

CrazyCrunk said:

Can you say bulimia?

Or just TMI?

In a word….we don’t need to know this, Dem Dem.

“Bulimia.”

lmao!

Why do people call Demi “Dem Dem” anyways? haha
    I’ve wondered that too o_o

ikr

I know!
    Demi is already short for Demetria
    you cant make a nick name into another nick name

Demi has like 10 nick names.

I’ve become obsessed with him. I can’t wait to be 18 so I can be with him xD
    You can always move to Canada. It’s legal over here ;)

Damn, Canada has everything. First gay marriage, now illegal relationships are legal :D IMMA MOVE THEIRRRR. My bff is gonna be happy :) She’s a lesbian xp

lmfao ikr XD
    Glad you like it :P

Nick’s like “woah dude, calm yo pants.” xD
    hahahahahahaa XDD
    I’d like to see that actually happen. Idk why. It could be epic.

Bieber the Movie: Horny over Jonas.

Clauber said:

.Truth. said:

heartinvasion? said:
    Is this vital information? Really?

oceanup always posts something that isn’t important. daily routine

But we’re still reading OU and posting comments
    That’s just how addicted we are

• _leena

I don’t remember using the word hate either. And idk, you can’t really consider yourself a fan if you don’t accept her as she is. (but then again maybe you just don’t … >.>)

• colorfulx

haha. Yup. Did you see how much he makes a year? I was like “=O Dayyyymmmnnnn!”

He said that he makes a dollar every 100,000 views. Wait, was it 1,000 views? Fuck it, I forgot. Anywaysss :p

leena said:

maybe she’s not a fan

• MeenuD

I’ve found more reasons to love Eminem. Always will be my favorite rapper besides Drake.

picstoburn said:

Why? She does have a soft ass.

• -Lexx

The fucker makes $315,000 a year. Jeezzz. Im gonna get on youtube and become famous. Seriously… xD

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:02 pm
    MeenuD said:

————————-
    i wouldn’t begin to call Drake a rapper…I do like Em tho..but what they call rap today..somewhere 2PAC is rolling over in his grave!

• JB rocks my socks

Im still siked about this article

haha
    but anyway Demi threw up ewww. I mean I dont care

lmfao ikr XD
    Glad you like it :P

Nick’s like “woah dude, calm yo pants.” xD
    hahahahahahaa XDD
    I’d like to see that actually happen. Idk why. It could be epic.

Bieber the Movie: Horny over Jonas.
    Ohh now THAT I would pay to watch :)

• Liv

I love this song! I’ve always wanted to see her perform it live! ThX

• Clauber

DavidArchiefan said:

Clauber said:

.Truth. said:

heartinvasion? said:
    Is this vital information? Really?

oceanup always posts something that isn’t important. daily routine

But we’re still reading OU and posting comments
    That’s just how addicted we are

Acording with Demi we should read a book

Clauber said:

DavidArchiefan said:

Clauber said:

.Truth. said:

heartinvasion? said:
    Is this vital information? Really?

oceanup always posts something that isn’t important. daily routine

But we’re still reading OU and posting comments
    That’s just how addicted we are

Acording with Demi we should read a book
    Yeah I’m not gonna do that.

Im still siked about this article

haha
    but anyway Demi threw up ewww. I mean I dont care

Wtf are you talkin’ about what article?

_______

Jesus Christ, Nick. Calm your dick.

O_o
    ____

What?

;)

I’ve become obsessed with him. I can’t wait to be 18 so I can be with him xD
    You can always move to Canada. It’s legal over here ;)

I hope you like cold winters :)

• heartinvasion?

Sorry, I thought you did.
    And whoa. I never said I was a fan so…:D

hahahahahahaa XDD
    I’d like to see that actually happen. Idk why. It could be epic.

Bieber the Movie: Horny over Jonas.
    Ohh now THAT I would pay to watch :)

Lmao, we’re so dirty.

• Clauber

where can i get some icons? Or gifs

picstoburn said:

Why? She does have a soft ass.

have you felt it before? i don’t think so -__-

• colorfulx

You can always move to Canada. It’s legal over here ;)

I hope you like cold winters :)

Better pack my bags. Shane and I had a little…. hangover night ;) Shane and I need to move now cuz the neighbors heard us xD

hahahahahahaa XDD
    I’d like to see that actually happen. Idk why. It could be epic.

Bieber the Movie: Horny over Jonas.
    Ohh now THAT I would pay to watch :)

Lmao, we’re so dirty.

It’s your icon that’s making me like that ;)

_______

Jesus Christ, Nick. Calm your dick.

O_o
    ____

What?

;)
    ___

• girl crush mileyyyyy

oh man! i didnt think i could’ve gone another day without knowing this demi. saved my life. <3

colorfulx said:

You can always move to Canada. It’s legal over here ;)

I hope you like cold winters :)

Haahahahaa better hope he doesn’t make a video about it :P

we all need this life changing news lol

• Clauber

(replying to this) – Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:05 pm
    DavidArchiefan said:

Clauber said:

DavidArchiefan said:

Clauber said:

.Truth. said:

heartinvasion? said:
    Is this vital information? Really?

oceanup always posts something that isn’t important. daily routine

But we’re still reading OU and posting comments
    That’s just how addicted we are

Acording with Demi we should read a book
    Yeah I’m not gonna do that

Me neither.. Im fucking tired of school So..she should read a book because maybe she has never had to read one

_______

Jesus Christ, Nick. Calm your dick.

O_o
    ____

What?

;)
    ___

I wonder what Joe thinks of that

• colorfulx

Daaaaamn. That little mother fucker ;) Imma steal that bitch’s money ;) But still, I can’t steal my husband’s money ;))

• -Lexx

I bet them neighbors know yo name!

Joseph is wearing a wrong sized cup apparently.

Clauber said:

(replying to this) – Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:05 pm
    DavidArchiefan said:

Clauber said:

DavidArchiefan said:

Clauber said:

.Truth. said:

heartinvasion? said:
    Is this vital information? Really?

oceanup always posts something that isn’t important. daily routine

But we’re still reading OU and posting comments
    That’s just how addicted we are

Acording with Demi we should read a book
    Yeah I’m not gonna do that

Yeah we’re too cool for books.
    Sorry Demi

I wonder what Joe thinks of that
    *Ashley*

That’s probably all he thinks about actually >.>

• harrypotterbitches

Preach!

Is anyone else suspicious that Shane Dawson and Britney Louis Taylor or whatever her name is, has something going on with eachother?

• colorfulx

I hope you like cold winters :)

Haahahahaa better hope he doesn’t make a video about it :P

Omg :D Lol he’s goin’ to be like “OH BITCHES MOTHA FUCKAS I GOT NEWS FOR YAH! ME AND SOME GURL FROM CHICAGOAAAHHH WENT TO A LITTLE PARTAYYYY AND WE SEXED UNTIL THERE WAS NO TOMORROW. WE MOVIN’ TO CANADA SO WE CAN BE LEGAL ;)))”

• _leena

Joseph is wearing a wrong sized cup apparently.

lmfao XD

• -Lexx

Yes you can. He needs to support you! ;]

Nope

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:09 pm
    _leena said:

I wonder what Joe thinks of that
    *Ashley*

That’s probably all he thinks about actually >.>

———————

I seriously doubt that.

• colorfulx

Of course they do. Well, they look like they do. Shane liked it when he saw Brit on a bikini ;))

ICON CHECK! :)

does anyone know if the who owns my heart music video came out yet?6

I wonder what Joe thinks of that

Doubt he gives a shit.

picstoburn said:

Why? She does have a soft ass.

have you felt it before? i don’t think so -__-

It looks soft, I’m sure it’s really soft and comfy!

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:13 pm

picstoburn said:

Why? She does have a soft ass.

have you felt it before? i don’t think so -__-

It looks soft, I’m sure it’s really soft and comfy!

like a love seat? lol

• sayWHAT

hehe i could never be her b/c i eat sooooo much! like i never stop but i have a fast metabolism, luckily so im still veryy thin, if i didn’t i would look like an oompa loompa! lmao

btw im watching PPP

Live Like There… said:

ICON CHECK! :)

Wow Nick, that is so attractive… >.>

______

Thank God I’m not the only one who thinks so.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

we all need this life changing news lol

haha ikr? ;b

• swim fishie

I could have gone my whole life without knowing that.

• MileyIsSoSmiley

Is anyone still here?

• xxloverxx

Spam my follow button!! http://twitter.com/MileyFuckYeah

• sayWHAT

______

Thank God I’m not the only one who thinks so.
    ______

I think it’s good she found at least ONE guy tahts attracted to her… Haha just saying… (No hate >.<)

Did anyone else notice that in the Namantha Road Dogs picture it looks like Samantha has her arm hooked through Nick’s? It’s hard to tell because it’s really blurry but that’s what it looks like. I wish people got more pictures
    of them.

Aug 23, 2010 @ 09:16 pm

of them.
    ————————–
    They probably would have if they realized who she was..she isn’t exactly as well know here in the states..but on Youtube I read a comment that Nick and Joe left Demis b-day party pretty fast to get back with their girls..I know its just a rumor but they left b-4 cake!!!

NICK J IS OFF THE CHAIN! :P

• ThatsSoBiebs

ah demi. (:

it’s cute :)

• colorfulx

Night bitchaysss. Shane Dawson’s wife’s OUT! PEACE!

_______

Jesus Christ, Nick. Calm your dick.

O_o
    ____

What?

;)
    ___

Nick’s horny for Demi. It’s quite obvious.

Wich is why Samantha needs to pack her bags and go back to London already.

• xxgloriabieberx

_______

Jesus Christ, Nick. Calm your dick.

O_o
    ____

What?

;)
    ___

Nick’s horny for Demi. It’s quite obvious.

Wich is why Samantha needs to pack her bags and go back to London already.

NEMI <3

WHERE IS EVERBODY?

colorfulx said:

Night bitchaysss. Shane Dawson’s wife’s OUT! PEACE!

Sleep tight :P

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Are you sure that’s why you threw up?
    Whatever, this is gross.
    Demi obviously doesn’t need to eat that much if after one meal she is one dress size up.
    Well, I think the only reason Demi started working out was because she wasn’t pleased with those hideous bikini photo’s.

• iSarcasticING

anyone still here? bet not.

Most demi fans complain about her working out too much & now there calling her fat bcus she ate a chipotle burrito ?