JONAS LA The Flirt Locker NEW Ep. 10

Full episode under. Thx Jen.

AHHH I LOVE UR ICON!!!!!!!!! I FUCKIN LOVE ENRIQUE IGLEASIAS!!!!!!!!!!!! HES LIKE 30 BUT THATS OKAY!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

• Princess Awesome

:O
    That would be so weird. I wasn’t there for long. I went into a sports store afterwords and they were selling Justin Bieber shirts, I was like “Really? How is he in here?”

lol I was at the CN tower before and there was a mother and her teenage son both wearing Justin Bieber shirts and I saw them waiting outside. The guy was like 17 and he was wearing a girl’s Justin Bieber shirt.

• Stranger

cool

I love your icon ;)

• oxoemmaoxo

Stranger said:

cool

I love your icon ;)

Thanks :)

• JBmuchbetter

ThatboyisaMONSTER
    I like the fact that you have an Enrique icon.

• JBSupporter

Can’t wait to see JONAS LA :)
    I live in Mexico..

• xHisGirlFriday

“The Flirt Locker”

Disney, you clever, you.

• JBSupporter

Uggh.. can’t change my icon :(

• Stranger

Uggh.. can’t change my icon :(

It takes a few tries sometimes.

• Watch your back

Awesome…

• carys

cool.

• AAC

Uh oh. Touble in paradise for Nacy?

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

JBSupporter said:

Can’t wait to see JONAS LA :)
    I live in Mexico..

You can watch it on Youtube :)

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

JBmuchbetter said:
    ThatboyisaMONSTER
    I like the fact that you have an Enrique icon.
    Thankyou :)

• Princess Awesome

I know this is random but I’m really pissed and I need to vent cuz I was this close to going to a Justin Bieber concert and he was performing like 3 blocks from my hotel in Toronto but of course the tickets just had to be sold out and I had to go sight seeing with my family instead which is fine except my dad decided to take the “scenic route” instead and we ended up getting lost for 3 hours and ugh I’m just so frustrated. FML. ok rant over

• Stranger

I’ve never even watched this show. Maybe for like 4 seconds then I changed the channel.

• JBmuchbetter

Princess Awesome said:

___________
    Maybe you can watch him live sometime later?

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and bury them beneath the sea. I dont care what the people may say what the people may say about me.

• xHisGirlFriday

I was downtown when he was in Toronto, we were outside his tour bus for like 10 minutes, but then it rained and I left. I kinda regret not waiting. I’ve never been THAT close to a celebrity

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Panda Bear Love said:

Nacy fight? Nooo :(

Is that Demi?

• JBSupporter

JBSupporter said:

Can’t wait to see JONAS LA :)
    I live in Mexico..

You can watch it on Youtube :)

True lol, idk why i didn’t think that before :/

• Nelena forever

Fan asked Nick what is the worst part of dating Selena?

Nick was pissed. Nelena lives!

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

hot topic, maybe I should drop it.. It’s a touchy subject and I like to tiptoe round the ship going down.

• JBSupporter

yaay! I changed my icon :)

• Princess Awesome

Maybe you can watch him live sometime later?
    I checked he’s not coming near me anytime soon :(

• Princess Awesome

You were there too?? No way! We passed where he was performing and there were a bunch of girls there with posters…maybe I saw you? O_o

• xHisGirlFriday

:O

• cam

drive is my favorite jonas la song. But poor Nick what’s happening to him in th next episode :-(

• sucy

Shanghai Renaissance tattoo patterns have alternative Zhuodan Ting appearance, she also has Round Shader Needles a unique personality, and strange ideas. This is her own life, never trendy, always be true to yourself! Many famous photographers have come for her take pictures. Mick Ryan and Todd Anthony Tyler is Round Liner Needles very famous in Shanghai for foreign photographers, Chris Wroblewski is a famous British photographer and writer.

• lpvaobojel

T4kjuh khjfqlinxdmc, [url=http://isqahbebhbur.com/]isqahbebhbur[/url], [link=http://dstxbezfgnwr.com/]dstxbezfgnwr[/link], http://vagsttdwleou.com/

• It’sJBbitchess~!

this was soooo cutee (:
    Nothing calls off a relationship like
    a bad oatmeal raisin cookiee
    =P

Nice pinkshirt joe! LMAO! oh and when he couldnt get off the spandex! LOLZ…
    Oh if you wanna kno what she said bout nick,
    She said tht Nick is going solo and JONAS is breaking up and MAcy isnt happy about it. Well DUH she isnt happy bout it! shes their biggest fan. just not crazy anymore.

• maggie

“ah, uni he turned EVERYTHING on” hahahahahha disney can get so inappropriate sometimes, i love it.

• not a fan of frankie

Frankie is kinda weird looking

• bubbles

All u JB haters out there quit critisizing da Jonas Brothers or Jonas(LA)u people dont even know them to b critisizing them. And stop hating on Kevin just cuz he’s older n marry danielle delesa who’s now Mrs.Jonas #2.

awww…i love kevin :)

• sucy

4. tattoo really hurt when, still a little itchy when healing, they can not grasp, really hard (personal experience, maybe you do not think) 5. you have to 3-10 days of precious time to spend good care of your tattoo Tattoo Relievo Kits wounds (all such friends) 6. If one day you do not want a tattoo is really stubborn, and remove the scar also (heard the latest technology no scars, but the price is expensive than the tattoo several times, never seen do Tattoo Power not know is true) 7. If you participate in any social group fights the police to seize what was found to have tattoos will be hit more badly, than not tattoo anyway The tragic (this is my personal experience of a few friends, Oh, that miserable) .

• adw014

Haaa Joe Part 2 of Direct to video , When he Couldnt get that suit Offf HAAAAAA! Joe : GUYS i Cant Get it Off HAAAA!

• xHisGirlFriday

:O

LMAO, There was a guy with his camera waiting for Justin. He;s got some guy fans apparently. xP

• No Bitchassness

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

I love Eliza Doolittle!

• Princess Awesome

wow I thought just teenage girls liked him..guess not. So were there a lot of people when you were there? Cuz when I passed there were only a few there

No way. I know a five year old, 10, 11, 13, 6, and a 17 year old and they all like him. I was like WTF?!?!

awwww.
    Chicken soupppp (:

• mileyluver15

“well guys guess were growing up”

“guess so”

“totally”

“its the ice cream? man”

“stop”

“get him!”

“where’s he? going!”

• mileyluver15

WAIT DIDNT JOE JONAS GET DEMI LOVATO CHICKEN SOUP IN REAL LIFE WHEN SHE WAS SICK A COUPLE MONTHS AGO?? HMM I WONDER WHERE HE GOT THE IDEA FROM…HIS SHOW JONAS LOL THATS SOO FUNNY LIKE IM DREAD SERIOUS THERES PICS OF JOE GETTING CHICKEN SOUP AT A PLACE LIKE THAT IN THIS EPISODE AND BRINGING IT TO HER HOUSE. :))

Earn FREE points and spend those points like money on ANYTHING you want on amazon.com

does anyone else notice Joe keeps covering up.. well.. you know where when they are wearing the spandex? hahahaha so hilarious!

• oxoemmaoxo

First?

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Sweet.

• Biscuit

looks good ?

• Panda Bear Love

Nacy fight? Nooo :(

• Samantha

Wait, Macy and Nick had a fight about what?

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Tell them I was happy and my heart is broken, all my scars are open, tell them what I hoped would be impossible.

• Stranger

Too lazy to watch :/

• oxoemmaoxo

cool

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

ughh, Im bored :\

• JBmuchbetter

They need to start the show here.
    I won’t watch it though.
    lol

• suzii18023

I only watch this show because nick is in it lol