Jonas Brothers American Idiot Broadway

More pictures HERE. Credit: Broadway.com.

• carbon . x

just realized nick’s eyebrows are really thin.

dani is cute but… her nose… ahhh

nick looks good in crew necks. he should wear them instead of v necks.

• memiAndniley

LMAO.

• iLoveChimpanzee

green day<3

• Jane Doe

dani is cute but… her nose… ahhh

nick looks good in crew necks. he should wear them instead of v necks.

Lmao.
    It isn’t that big.

• lemonlovee

just realized nick’s eyebrows are really thin.

______________________________________

That boy has prettier eyebrows then I do.
    NOT FAIR. D;
    teeeheee.

just realized nick’s eyebrows are really thin.

You JUST noticed that?

• colorfulx

Green Day is the sex.

• sophieee

My eyes just made babies with them.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

just realized nick’s eyebrows are really thin.
    ===
    YUP if you compare them to joe`s or kevin`s x

was joe and ashley doing it when they were there

Wow. The Jonas Brothers are actually taller than a guy for once. :D

• sophieee

was joe and ashley doing it when they were there
    yes, but they used protection.

God, Nick looks like sex even when he looks tired.

i bet they were having the time of their life see what i did there hehe

• suckit

if you want me to spam you on formspring leave a link

• Drizzy

Nicholas… Lookin’ snazzzzzy. <3 ;)

just realized nick’s eyebrows are really thin.
    ——————
    really? my mom and i always talk about how nicks eyebrows are totally wasted on him because they are thin and perfect and he has that beautiful skin that should be on a girl. i was always jealous of nick

• Drizzy

God, Nick looks like sex even when he looks tired.

===============================

Mm. ;)

• Drizzy

just realized nick’s eyebrows are really thin.
    ——————

=================================

Haha ikr? Nicholas is just…. uhg.. Perfect. GR!

i love nick and lol at the dude in the green shirt. hes my height! hey…i would look gooodd next to nicholas!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

what is a petty party xd

HOT..!but and mi boyfreend Joe? :S

lemonlovee said:

just realized nick’s eyebrows are really thin.

______________________________________

That boy has prettier eyebrows then I do.
    NOT FAIR. D;
    teeeheee.

his eyebrows are nicer than mine too. lol

• meganfoxisbad

nick definetly did his brows

nick definetly did his brows
    ____

Uh no. His eyebrows have been like that since forever.

• Chococatx3

wooh! I finally made myself a moving icon! Geez, I love Photoshop :) What’s up with the thumbs up? lol, they always do the same thing!

Kevin? When are you and Danielle going to have babies? I’m waiting

lol. Creep.
    ____

What? I’m just saying. I want to see Kanielle babies.

Kevin? When are you and Danielle going to have babies? I’m waiting

LOL! why so fast?
    ____

I don’t know. I’m just tired of waiting.

• harrypotterbitches

I hope that Nick is currently banging Demi in New York.
    lol definitely

Notice that most people don’t care about Joe, it’s all about Nicky J!

______

joe has so many qualities that nick lacks. so i would rethink that. plenty of people like joe :)

• whatsernamegigi

OHMYGOD YES.
    FINALLY.

I was hoping they’d see this.
    I saw it in July. Best. Musical. Ever.
    Green Day <3

Kevin? When are you and Danielle going to have babies? I’m waiting

lol. Creep.

What? I’m just saying. I want to see Kanielle babies

If Kevin has kids NOW, things will be so different.
    I think Kevin should enjoy his rockstar life because once he has kids things will change.

I don’t find Nick attractive at all. Looks wise, he has a cute face but it’s too babyish for me. I like rugged looks. And his personality is a total turn off for me. I could never hang out with him, he would end up irritating the shit out of me LOL

Notice that most people don’t care about Joe, it’s all about Nicky J!

______

____

And Nick has many qualities Joe lacks.

Both are good people though who has many people who love them.

• whatsernamegigi

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    i bet they were having the time of their life see what i did there hehe

LMAO good one.

Notice that most people don’t care about Joe, it’s all about Nicky J!

______

I hate to say it but this is true. I think Joe has a better personality x)

• putlimeinthecoconut

DICK is love.

Notice that most people don’t care about Joe, it’s all about Nicky J!

______

____

And Nick has many qualities Joe lacks.

Both are good people though who has many people who love them.

_____

yes, that’s true. nick has a silly side to him that only comes out every once in a blue moon. i LOVE that side. i wish he was like that all the time.

just realized nick’s eyebrows are really thin.
    ——————
    ___________________________

Don’t forget his lips!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

frankie is going to be like nick…emotionless.

I hate to say it but this is true. I think Joe has a better personality x
    In your opinion. In my opinion I love Nick’s personality.

DICK is love.
    ===
    hahahah…that would make dems look so bad

• putlimeinthecoconut

Thumbs up back to you kevin <3

• harrypotterbitches

lol

Kevin? When are you and Danielle going to have babies? I’m waiting

lol. Creep.

• AlwaystheTruth

Notice that most people don’t care about Joe, it’s all about Nicky J!
    —————–
    well, that’s what you think… js

• putlimeinthecoconut

LOL at username
    meganfoxisbad
    xD

• putlimeinthecoconut

Kevin? When are you and Danielle going to have babies? I’m waiting

LOL! why so fast?

Danger-ous said:
    Aug 24, 2010 @ 05:51 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

So true. Kevin is never having a bad day or negative about life. He’s very upbeat and chill. People should appreciate him more and stop putting him down. It shouldn’t ALWAYS be about Nick and Joe.
    ==
    I love YOU. People should appreciate him more. Kev is fucking awesome, he doesnt deserve all the hate he gets. Gonna use the annoyed face -__-
    I adore Kevin so much. I could not stop talking about how nice he was after I met him. Hands down one of the friendliest, laid back people I’ve ever spoken to. He’s so endearing…makes me sad when people don’t appreciate him.
    ===
    oh, you met him! so incredible. :D

Its not exactly appropriate for him. But, hey. He’s a Green Day fan. Coolest kid ever.
    ______

Oh I was talking more about why are surprised that Nick and Kevin went. I mean they already seen Avenue Q and I’m sure they have seen more inappropriate things than that.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

DICK is love.
    ===
    hahahah…that would make dems look so bad

lmao!

Kevin is fucking amazing. Haters to the left.

Oops
    *you are

• carbon . x

Well, thin eyebrows, no facial hair, pouty lips… Nick’s face is very feminine and delicate looking.

_____

that may be… but nick is very manly on in the inside. trust me :)

It’s an annoyed face.
    ===
    Oh, im sorry i annoyed you anon. I was just kidding :)

Its fine.

• Aryanna

These guys are love. <3

==

• whatsernamegigi

The Jonases are friends with one of the cast members.

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    frankie is going to be like nick…emotionless.
    ——————————————

You think Nick is emotionless?
    I think he has shown us just how strong his emotions are repeatedly…umm, a little bit longer anybody. Publicly, he may be more guarded, but when he let’s us in his feelings are palpable.

As for Frankie, I don’t think any of us know enough about him to judge him.

____

Delicate looking, yes. Feminine looking… Not really. I couldn’t see his face on a girls body except for that girl look alike. But she looked more like a guy. Well IMO.

• Danger-ous

Aug 24, 2010 @ 05:51 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

==

just realized nick’s eyebrows are really thin.
    ——————
    ___________________________

Don’t forget his lips!

Nick has an unique loook. In a good way.

Danger-ous said:

Aug 24, 2010 @ 05:51 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

==

______

YO WHAT’S UPPPPP
    fancy seeing you here! i’m glad you didn’t leave. someone was saying you left. i was like !@#$%^

• whatsernamegigi

I’m surprised they went to see this, and took Frankie.

Right. With his manpurse, headbands, capris, and the way he crosses his legs, the way he is obsessed with roses, loves to call things “beautiful”, etc
    _____

Oh it’s you. The “Nick’s gay” anon. Fucking great… -_-

I’m surprised they went to see this, and took Frankie.

Why?

_____

Oh it’s you. The “Nick’s gay” anon. Fucking great… -_-

LMAO I have my own anon nickname? I’ll keep my opinions to myself if they offend you. We’ll talk about something else then.

harrypotterbitches said:

I hope that Nick is currently banging Demi in New York.
    lol definitely

You know it. ;)

• Aryanna

Kevin is the shit. <3
    Always a Kevin girl, always will be. :)

• whatsernamegigi

I’m surprised they went to see this, and took Frankie.

Why?

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    frankie is going to be like nick…emotionless.
    ——————————————

You think Nick is emotionless?

As for Frankie, I don’t think any of us know enough about him to judge him.
    ===
    nah babe, i dont think he is emotionless. I was K-I-D-D-I-N-G, kidding -.- I love him dearly.

I hate to say it but this is true. I think Joe has a better personality x
    In your opinion. In my opinion I love Nick’s personality.

I love Nick’s personality the most, then comes Kevin. i don’t really like Joe.

I’m surprised they went to see this, and took Frankie.

LOL.

Good. You do that.

LMAO i haven’t noticed? what are you refering to? i must’ve missed something.
    _____

One of many pictures. There was also this really good one from like weeks ago where Nick is staring down an interviewers shirt clear as day but I can’t find the picture now.

• whatsernamegigi

______

Oh, my bad. Yeah, that’s true. But I’m glad they saw this. It needs more credit.

Aug 24, 2010 @ 06:00 pm

I hate to say it but this is true. I think Joe has a better personality x
    In your opinion. In my opinion I love Nick’s personality.

I love Nick’s personality the most, then comes Kevin. i don’t really like Joe.

How could you not love Joe?

dani is cute but… her nose… ahhh

nick looks good in crew necks. he should wear them instead of v necks.

Lmao.It isn’t that big.
    Her nose is still small compared to a certain American Idiot cast member’s girlfriend’s nose.

• Jonas_Chica

carbon . x said:

i love this picture of kevin and danielle! i wish joe was there though. where is that dude?!
    ============
    prob w/ ashley;p

Damn…..they took Frankie with them to American Idiot? Hahaha nice I would think they wouldn’t take him cause it’s a bit inappropriate for someone his age to be watching

I was surprised when Nick tweeted about seeing Avenue Q with the Les Mis cast. I missed his Twitter from when he was in London. He just seemed more fearless and tweeted shit that would get people talking. Made me LOL.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

is nick going back to London?

• whatsernamegigi

dani is cute but… her nose… ahhh

nick looks good in crew necks. he should wear them instead of v necks.

Lmao.It isn’t that big.

…who?

is nick going back to London?
    ___

Yup.

Hell yeah Green Day!

@Anon above me,

I didn’t like when Nick was in London. I don’t want him to go back later in October :\

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

is nick going back to London?
    ___

Yup.

why? :|

dani is cute but… her nose… ahhh

nick looks good in crew necks. he should wear them instead of v necks.

Lmao.It isn’t that big.

…who?
    Lea Michele. She’s dating Theo Stockman.

is nick going back to London?
    ___

Yup.

why? :|
    ____

Because him and Samantha are getting married and they are buying a house together there. And Nick’s quiting the Jonas Brothers to forever partake in Les Miserables.

No, he’s going back to take part in the 25th anniversary show of Les Mis.

• whatsernamegigi

dani is cute but… her nose… ahhh

nick looks good in crew necks. he should wear them instead of v necks.

Lmao.It isn’t that big.

…who?
    Lea Michele. She’s dating Theo Stockman.

Oh, okay. Theo’s character scared me.

/\ why not ? :|
    he was so happy, I loved when he was in London, same when he was in his NJ&TA tour, he was so happy, made me smile everyday *-*

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

is nick going back to London?
    ___

Yup.

why? :|

No, he’s going back to take part in the 25th anniversary show of Les Mis
    LMAO! so anon…. do you know why is Samantha in the USA?

@Anon above me,

_____

Why? He seemed so happy in London. And he made so many close friends.

• carbon . x

@Live Like There…

i love your icon. :D

LMAO! so anon…. do you know why is Samantha in the USA?
    ____

Yup. Nick flew her out to propose to her. They are so inlove for just knowing eachother for barely months.

• m

Earn hundreds of dollars here http://www.cashcrate.com/2183040 It’s free so you don’t pay for ANYTHING

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Aug 24, 2010 @ 07:46 pm

LMAO! so anon…. do you know why is Samantha in the USA?

aww he is so sweet! :)

LMAO! so anon…. do you know why is Samantha in the USA?
    ____

What fantasy planet do you live on? You who spout is crap, and you who believe it?

Just because a guy is seen with a female does not mean proposals, marriage and squeeingly adorable babies. That goes for Nick, Joe and anyone else! Think about it. Have all the guys who’d made out with you asked you to marry them?

Or have you even gotten past kissing a photo of a JB on your wall?

aww he is so sweet! :)
    ____

Isn’t he? He has previously said that “he loves every bone in her body, especially his”.

Or have you even gotten past kissing a photo of a JB on your wall?
    _____

Dude, we’re kidding. Calm your tits.

• carbon . x

aww he is so sweet! :)

______

eww hahah. if nick actually said that i think i would go into self destruct mode. i don’t view him as a sexual being.

Aug 24, 2010 @ 08:04 pm
    carbon . x said:

aww he is so sweet! :)

______

_____

Really? I do. Especially after frequently seeing him looking down girls shirts and staring at their boobs. He’s such a boob hunter.

• xCookieMuffin

fdngmyrmkyk7u

what is avenue q?

what’s so bad about it?

• AlwaystheTruth

AWESOME!

but where is my bb Joe?!

• DelilaMars

Aug 24, 2010 @ 04:56 pm
    AlwaystheTruth said:

AWESOME!

but where is my bb Joe?!

Maybe at a petty party ? ;)
    PS/ OMG your icone…dead!

===
    probably with ashley …

• meganfoxisbad

kanielle ftw

Aug 24, 2010 @ 06:00 pm

I hate to say it but this is true. I think Joe has a better personality x
    In your opinion. In my opinion I love Nick’s personality.

I love Nick’s personality the most, then comes Kevin. i don’t really like Joe.

How could you not love Joe?

I find him annoying and he tries too hard to be funny all the time and I don’t find him funny (He used to be somewhat funny before, but now he’s just not IMO). I have lots of reasons, but I don’t hate him or anything, he’s just irrelevant to me. Like if he’s there cool, if he’s not cool.

Aug 24, 2010 @ 06:10 pm
    what is avenue q?
    what’s so bad about it?
    ______

===
    bahahaha “the internet is really great for porn” lmao x

• AlwaystheTruth

Gearsarealwayst… said:

pm
    AlwaystheTruth said:
    AWESOME!

but where is my bb Joe?!
    ===
    probably with ashley …
    —————
    oh probably! I just thought about it now..

frankie is going to be like nick…emotionless.

-__-

• bluesfan3410

i don’t see joe…

• carbon . x

LMAO i haven’t noticed? what are you refering to? i must’ve missed something.
    _____

_______

hahahah I LOVE YOU ANON<3 thank you for finding me the pic. nick is definitely a boob hunter :)

I hate to say it but this is true. I think Joe has a better personality x
    In your opinion. In my opinion I love Nick’s personality.
    ====
    I love Kevins personality, he is just so happy all the time, and talkative. <3

oh sweet jesus nicholas I need a cold shower damnn boy is sexy,oh God I cant take it!!!!

• whatsername.21

OMFG GREEN DAY. <3
    clearly obsessed by my name/icon ;]
    ahaha there’s two worlds i thought would never mix.
    but seriously that’s fucking epic, JB & green day :D

I dont want to watch a video about this “avenue Q” I just want to know what it is.

It’s a “naughty” musical with puppets. Lol.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

frankie is going to be like nick…emotionless.

-__-
    ====
    wtf is that…and i love them, just kidding :)

• carbon . x

Nick looks yummy as always.
    Frankie is adorable.
    Kanielle are completely amazing.
    Joe’s probably fucking Ashley at that time. -_-
    Green Day FTW.

just realized nick’s eyebrows are really thin.
    ——————
    ___________________________

Don’t forget his lips!

wtf is that…and i love them, just kidding :)

It’s an annoyed face.

• whatsernamegigi

About Avenue Q.

About Americian Idiot.

I have no idea why the AI link isn’t working, so just put it in the address bar.

• whatsernamegigi

This post made my day. You have no idea.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I hate to say it but this is true. I think Joe has a better personality x
    In your opinion. In my opinion I love Nick’s personality.
    ====
    I love Kevins personality, he is just so happy all the time, and talkative. <3

It’s an annoyed face.
    ===
    Oh, im sorry i annoyed you anon. I was just kidding :)

• m

I think the reason people hate JB is because they’re too clean. They need to grow up and act less “dsiney-ish”

Unf Nick! He’s so fucking sexy and hot. *drools* *faints*

• star19

Joe’s about to have a petty party.
    Is that a party for pets?? LMFAO.

• MeenuD

It’s back again. I want to take Nick’s clothes of so bad.

The things I would do to Nicholas if we were alone.

• heartinvasion?

I can never see a Broadway show, so expensive.
    But I love going to Times Square<3

• emsfpxwo

ZmDKFS wrxyuugtvhis, [url=http://lzyxhdiibhde.com/]lzyxhdiibhde[/url], [link=http://tspfnqodqmmx.com/]tspfnqodqmmx[/link], http://pzodfumtgxtk.com/

Mmm Nick…

Kevin? When are you and Danielle going to have babies? I’m waiting.

• DiMarco15

John Gallagher Jr. and
    Nick Jonas in one room. Hell Yes

I hope that Nick is currently banging Demi in New York.

• Charlotte-x-

Fucking love Green Day.

• JBmuchbetter

Oh My god
    Jonas Brothers+Green Day= EPIC WIN.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

I can’t believe the guy in the middle has the right to tap Lea Michele.

• carbon . x

_______

LMAO i haven’t noticed? what are you refering to? i must’ve missed something.