Taylor Lautner Emotional Distress Lawsuit

taylor-lautner-shirtless-trailer

Taylor Lautner ordered a $300,000 personal trailer to use while shooting his new film Abduction. The trailer wasn’t ‘tricked out’ or delivered on time, according to legal documents obtained by E!. Taylor is claiming ‘emotional distress’ and ‘annoyance’ over the loss of his trailer.

• bluesfan3410

I really like that picture..

• thedarksunshine

oh my god, i love you.
    I love your icon.
    i love that you posted that link.
    My god, Eli and Zane are hot.
    *_*
    hehe

• sophieee

ugh i seriously don’t like him.
    I used to love him.
    But i really loved Jacob, whom i cant stand now either.
    He sets my Gaydar on.

• skyebird

dear taylor, i’ll be there to support you if you come out of the closet. don’t be afraid. you’re still hot, baby, you’re still hot.

• .mars

…$300,000?!?!? FOR A TRAILER? Damn, to be a celebrity…

• Marie

bahahaha what the heck? seriously Talyor? take it like a man.

Aug 24, 2010 @ 06:13 pm

LMFAOOOOOO

i try. but i was making fun of all the people that all him gay. i <3 taylaut

• .mars

blah i might have to give up OU. D':

hot damn.

• lee

why does this make him gay?
    how would all of you like it if people constantly called you gay and you weren’t?
    grow the fuck up.

• mason0507
  • peacenlove

hot diva

• .mars

mason0507 said:

UGG Classic Tall Boots,UGG Boots Classic Tall,UGG Boots 5815
    —————
    In case you are advertising:

NO. It is summer in fucking texas. The last thing I want is a pair of furry ass shoes.

• Geovanna

Taylor is so

• TEXT%
  • beautiful so much

riri

• LoveToLove

But seriously, if I pay 300K for a trailer and it wasn’t what I asked for i’d have be angry, too.

_______

definitely

• HOLAA

I really tired to like this guy and I can’t

if he’s gay. i..just..fail. -.-

• ANSY

LMAO :(
    that doesn’t sound like my taylorrrr.
    this is either bs .. OR there’s a very good explanation behind all this.
    he must be having some troubles.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

LoveToLove said:

_______

definitely

agreed.

• MeenuD

Wow, I though he was better than that.

• NeverShoutNeverrr
  • lemonlovee

why does this make him gay?
    grow the fuck up

___________________________

but he’s not, not gay.

& It would be fine because there is nothing wrong with being gay and fabulous.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i legit thinks he already knows people call him gay. hence his snl skit where he was gay. xDD

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

WTH? why is everybody calling him gay?

WTH? why is everybody calling him gay

because he’s a succesful male celebrity

• OceanUpSUX

Sooo… the guy pays 300K for a personal trailer that is over 2 months late, plus he hasn’t gotten his money back. Now when he decides to sue that makes him a diva/gay?? Hell naw! If I just got ripped out of 300 grand, I would SHOW THE HELL OUT. So idk why people are taking this as an opportunity to say he’s a “diva”. Trust me, you would sue too.

omfg this

———————
    Thanks! I mean, y are people acting like he was the one that did something wrong?? That is a lot of freaking money he just got ripped out of. EVERYBODY on that set would hear my big ass mouth!
    I kinda agree with you, I would’ve sued everyone related to that company. Hell, if my dad worked there I’d sue him too!!

Dunnu why but the guy in your icon reminds me of John Travolta in Grease 0.0

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

WTH? why is everybody calling him gay

because he’s a succesful male celebrity

didn’t the same thing happened to the JoBros and Justin Bieber?

• stori39

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

—————————-

That’s why I think he did the gay skits. Me and a friend have this theory that he was well aware of the gay rumors, so he went all out as his character “Mikash” and when he played a Team Edward girl. XD

• ButterflyFlyAway

:( what? I hope he turns out to not be a diva, becuase he seems so cool in interviews, and I totally love him…but, he did pay a lot for that trailer

WTH? why is everybody calling him gay

because he’s a succesful male celebrity

didn’t the same thing happened to the JoBros and Justin Bieber?
    Justin is a totally different issue, he IS gay!!.

Double standards much? I know xD

• BigDarius

omfg this

———————

Pssh. BigTay needs to take some of those muscles and some of those martial arts skills and give some of those people a beat down.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

OceanUpSUX said:

WTH? why is everybody calling him gay

because he’s a succesful male celebrity

didn’t the same thing happened to the JoBros and Justin Bieber?
    Justin is a totally different issue, he IS gay!!.

Double standards much? I know xD

JUSTIN BIEBER IS NOT GAY!!! >__<

omfg this

———————

Imagine he actually did. And they caught it on tape. I would think that was just EPIC. And sexy ofcourse ^^

JUSTIN BIEBER IS NOT GAY!!! >__< ——- I know I just don’t like him :l

• stori39

——————————————-
    Omfg that would be my favorite caught-on-tape moment of ALL time. XD

wah wah wah.

shouldnt he just be thankful he’s even in a movie?

usedtobelovedrunk said:
    lol. i sincerely hope he’s over 18 ( i keep hereing 1 and 20, so idk), so that i don’t feel like a pedo. xD

munro’s 20.
    and he has a twin brother. (;

yep, thomas. :) WOOHOO FOR HIM BEING 20! Thanks! lol. :)

• skyebird

i think he probably knows he gets called gay, but every guy celebrity that’s made it has at some point. it’s usually people that are jealous of him for whatever – and that goes the same with people in real life too. i’ve gotten called a lesbian before because i’m really close with my best friend. it doesn’t bother me, honestly. anyone who doesn’t have a problem with gays or isn’t secretly gay probably wouldn’t care as long as they know they aren’t. *shrugs*

like that ryan kid on the real world. there’s something obviously there cause he gets so ticked when someone calls him gay XD
    VERY good point. I just get upset when someone calls anyone else gay or faggy even if they are gay. I have no idea why it just bugs me.

BTW everytime I look at your icon I feel like I’m talking to Hayley Williams who is my actual role model xD

so do i because i love my gays. seriously. which is why i can hardly watch degrassi this season. haha.

and i love hayley williams. serious girl crush. ngl. she’s my role model too (:

and i love hayley williams. serious girl crush. ngl. she’s my role model too (:

Fitz and Owen are dickweeds.

• doublethedrama

Wtf, this guy needs to man up. Hahah, I’m more of a man than he is..and I’m a girl.

• .mars

Wait, so the thing was two months late? I thought it was like an hour late or something. I would honestly do more than just sue.

and i love hayley williams. serious girl crush. ngl. she’s my role model too (:

———————
    OMG I’d seriously cry if I met her :l.
    I just hope one day I could be close to what she is, I am practising singing and taking lesons and trying to learn as much as I can about music cause it’s always been my dream. ^^ What do you know maybe some day I would be some blind item on OceanUp too xD

You can always dream :)

• xCookieMuffin

• peacenlove
  • stori39

NeverShoutNeverrr said:
    stori39 said:

omfg this

———————

I love Taylor but he reminds me of my gay friends

the way he talks, moves and his mannerism

especially in this video

I don’t care if he is I will still be a fan and support him

• peacelovehearts

Idk whether to laugh hysterically or be scared.. Lmfao

• Dumaaa ?
  • memiAndniley

Im tired after being attaked by an anoymous and tina850

• MeenuD

memiAndniley said:

Hey OU peeps
    ————————-
    Hey!
    What’s up chica?

Just because he’s a Hollywood star doesn’t make him much different than anybody else. Without money and fame, they would be just like anyone else. Being openly gay wouldn’t change anything. Neil Patrick Harris’ movies still sell and the TV shows he stars in does really well, despite the fact that he’s gay. I think it’s safe to say that he’s still loved, whether he’s gay or not. Btw, who is “Iance”? This has nothing to do with him… Whoever that is…

Neil Patrick Harris already has his show before he came out…
    he had to announced he was gay after he was about to be outed by Perez and their was also evidence! He was force to tell the truth..I bet you he would have stayed in the closet if he wasn’t forced out
    and he’s not even in movies except for comedies he’s more of a tv star theres a difference! pls tell me a young hot and coming leading actor in films who is out? and plsease don’t say ian mckellen..the truth is the Hollywood industry is still homophobic..if you came out of the closet they wouldn’t hire you …its a sad reality

• MeenuD

peacelovehearts said:

Idk whether to laugh hysterically or be scared.. Lmfao
    Where did they get the picture of you?

• all for me

and i die
    one day at a time

• GoldenGal9311

Lol. That site that you guys posted is hilarious. Reminds me of this one:

• peacelovehearts

peacelovehearts said:

Idk whether to laugh hysterically or be scared.. Lmfao
    Where did they get the picture of you?
    Apparently someone’s been stalking my twitter.. O_o

• chata44

tay lautner is very hunk

i loved

is amazing, lovely, a true man

sorry, but

pero aparte de eso, y se que no es el caso, pero aki han desenmascarado a cesar acuña caco, canditato inmoral de trjll.

when you’re as sexy as he is, it doesn’t matter. i still love him.

It’s ok if a famous women say they are bi because its “in” and straight guys would love it.. but its seems it’s not ok for guys to announce they’re are gay or bisexual in the media..

I feel bad for them.

Idk whether to laugh hysterically or be scared.. Lmfao
    Where did they get the picture of you?
    Apparently someone’s been stalking my twitter.. O_o
    Omg that’s you?? I thought it was some random pic… I think you should be scared 0.0

• christmascash

Lol it was late, it’s not like it wasn’t delievered. No need to sue over.

When people can’t afford to get a house, I think Taylor L can wait for a trailer to arrive. He could’ve just waited inside someone elses.

• OceanUpSUX

Lol it was late, it’s not like it wasn’t delievered. No need to sue over.

I don’t think you know enough information to judge. Maybe it wasn’t actually sent? What if the shooting was so close to being over and the trailer was useless now and the 300,000$ are wasted?

well thats unattractive…..

• idkMyBFFjill

Idk whether to laugh hysterically or be scared.. Lmfao
    *DEAD like i never died before*
    Ive stalked u like once and forgot to tell you you are GORGEOUS. Don’t let the pickle haters tell you otherwise. ;)

• idkMyBFFjill

…seriously? seriously?
    wowww. LOL.
    he’s lamer than i thought.

• BirthdayCake

I don’t think that he needs a “tricked out” trailer. But I get why he is sueing. You can’t let people walk all over you like that. Money that he earned and worked hard for is being wasted because people didn’t do their job. We don’t know the whole story but Taylor seems like a nice guy and I’m sure it’s not a case of him being a jerk over something stupid.

• oxoemmaoxo

I would sue them too. 300K is alot.

• hfl45

Aug 24, 2010 @ 06:42 pm
    NeverShoutNeverrr said:

skyebird said:

They don’t pay for personal trails they do pay for set
    trails for them to use.
    Personal trailers are when they bring their own.

got it. then he does have a right to be mad, but it’s still a little weird to hear that he really freaked out that much and claimed emotional distress.

they could be exaggerating.
    ——————————————-
    Maybe they gave him the wrong trailer and refused to redo it. The lawsuit could be the only way to get his money back

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

I feel bad for them.
    ———————-
    i understand what your sayin but taylor launter isnt gay

he liked taylor swift and selena gomez a lot, you could tell.

and now that sara girl?

yah is straight

• Hilary

Taylor Lautner ordered a $300,000 personal trailer

=0

• girl crush mileyyyyy

haha i can so see him sayin “Lykee oh my god guys. the trailer didnt have the right type of exfoliation mask in the bathroom. i cant work like this.”

• iloveyouux

Hi, whoever made that OU tumblr I love you. <3

• memiAndniley

Hi, whoever made that OU tumblr I love you. < ——————————— Love your icon:)

_______

definitely

doesn’t the movie pay for that though? i don’t think the actors do.

• ColdAsU

They don’t pay for personal trails they do pay for set
    trails for them to use.
    Personal trailers are when they bring their own.

did he mean trainer?
    because if so i understand
    they made him look like that when he didnt want to but he had the dream job.. its hard
    i think thats what he meant because he’d pay for that not for a trailer thats payed already

• LoveToLove

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! what does LMHAO mean?? haha:P

• Frappicino

I don’t see how a trailer not being “tricked out” qulifys as “emotional distress.”

Ask me shiz!: http://formspring.me/DaLimeXDaCocont

• LoveToLove

oesn’t the movie pay for that though? i don’t think the actors do.

I think the movie pay for the trailer and Taylor payed for the extra things he wanted in it

• AmieeDawn

Aww Taylor, stop acting like a diva. you’ll be fine, I promise. Just look at it this way, at least you can afford a 300,000 dollar trailer.

I still love you babyyy. (;

• peacenlove
  • lemonlovee

HOT DAMN

________________

omg why.

SO GOOD LOOKING.

• LoveToLove

_______

I mean I ain’t gonna lie those are some nice buns

• skyebird

why does this make him gay?
    grow the fuck up

___________________________

but he’s not, not gay.

& It would be fine because there is nothing wrong with being gay and fabulous.

THIS! i love taylor to death and i don’t necessarily think he’s gay, it’s stories like these that make people call him gay, but i agree with you lemonlovee.

• sophieee

YOU GUYS!
    Don’t get him mad or he’ll turn into a Chihuahua!!

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

HOT DAMN

<333
    ---
    I sincerely hope he’s not gay irl like adamo was.

• Chococatx3

this was kinda diva-ish but i don’t think he’s gay! :P

HOT DAMN

________________

omg why.

SO GOOD LOOKING.

ikr!

• MeenuD

Why do all of you suddenly think Taylor Lautner is gay?

• Poly

Chococatx3 said:

this was kinda diva-ish but i don’t think he’s gay! :P

Is that Dianna in your icon? If so were is it from?!?!?!

Haha. Bullshit.

They don’t pay for personal trails they do pay for set
    trails for them to use.
    Personal trailers are when they bring their own.

• Chococatx3

Frappicino said:

O.O your icon is sooo…i can’t stop staring at it xD

• Chococatx3

Poly said:

Chococatx3 said:

this was kinda diva-ish but i don’t think he’s gay! :P

Is that Dianna in your icon? If so were is it from?!?!?!
    yup! it’s from the behind the scenes video of the season 2 photoshoot :)

• skyebird

Why do all of you suddenly think Taylor Lautner is gay?

cause people confuse nice, ‘dorky’ (his words), good looking guys as gay as opposed to dirty, rude, okay looking guys who just have to be straight. smh.

but if he is gay, who cares? it wouldn’t make a difference. i think people would still like him all the same.

• Poly

Chococatx3 said:

Poly said:

Chococatx3 said:

this was kinda diva-ish but i don’t think he’s gay! :P

Is that Dianna in your icon? If so were is it from?!?!?!
    yup! it’s from the behind the scenes video of the season 2 photoshoot :)

OMG! -dies- I love her. Can’t wait till season 2!!

He sounds kinda metrosexual when he speaks, but I think he is straight. Definitely. He seemed WAY too into Taylor Swift to be gay. And also, he said he enjoyed being in a sleeping bag with Kristen Stewart, that was his favorite Eclipse scene to shoot.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

skyebird said:

They don’t pay for personal trails they do pay for set
    trails for them to use.
    Personal trailers are when they bring their own.

they could be exaggerating.

• hfl45

Aug 24, 2010 @ 06:33 pm
    skyebird said:

_______

definitely

doesn’t the movie pay for that though? i don’t think the actors do.
    ————————–
    me 2 Im paying a quarter of a mil and you can’t get my order right

• ColdAsU

I don’t like
    “Peacock” eh its….idk.

Skyebird said:
    why does this make him gay?
    grow the fuck up

___________________________

but he’s not, not gay.

& It would be fine because there is nothing wrong with being gay and fabulous.

Look, you can call someone gay if HE says so, this goes with ALL celebrities not only Taylor. Say he IS gay and you guessed it before, do you win anything? If he’s not and he kept reading that everyone thinks he is, if someone said you’re gay and you’re not how would you feel? I think the whole sexuality thing should be left up to the person. No h8. Rly xD

• Chococatx3

Poly said:

Chococatx3 said:

Poly said:

Chococatx3 said:

this was kinda diva-ish but i don’t think he’s gay! :P

Is that Dianna in your icon? If so were is it from?!?!?!
    yup! it’s from the behind the scenes video of the season 2 photoshoot :)

OMG! -dies- I love her. Can’t wait till season 2!!
    me neither! :)

• thedarksunshine

Am I the only one who does not find Taylor Lautner’s muscles attractive?

• Chococatx3

ohmigosh! i just realized how wrong my comment sounded about that justib bieber icon…lol, i meant it in a non-wierd way :)

• skyebird

THIS. i couldn’t remember the word metrosexual for whatever reason. and he was checking megan fox out a lot when they won the hottest whatever at the teen choice awards. he’s just a litttttle feminine ;)

• LoveToLove

Am I the only one who does not find Taylor Lautner’s muscles attractive?

______

No girl they don’t really do nothing for me either

thanks. :) haha, ikr!

Diva Diva Diva…. except he is still SUPER sexy ;)

• stori39

• NeverShoutNeverrr

ColdAsU said:

I don’t like
    “Peacock” eh its….idk.

it’s shit. rofl

• iusedtobelovedrunk

who cares if someone’s gay? doesn’t change how they are as a person.

• ColdAsU

My faves are “Teenage dream” and “Circle the drain” but “Circle the drain” repeats alot. Her lyics are funny but also rubbish.

• xxyoubelongwithmexx12

Hope Taylor isn’t turning into a DIVA!

lol. im tellin you.. he’s gay.

• sophieee

DIVA.

• XxRiRixX

Lol

• BigDarius

He’s got muscles like me 0_0! From now on his name is BigTaylor.

But seriously, if I paid 300K for a trailer and it wasn’t what I asked for i’d have been angry, too.

• suzii18023

hot picture(;

• lemonlovee

LAMA.

• Chococatx3

over a trailer? i <3 u taylor but really?

hahahahhaha.

na na na diva is a female version of a hustla

• LizzieHawkins

HAHAHAAHA.

He’s SUCH a D.I.V.A

• bluesfan3410

Yup diva

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

stori39 said:

——————————————-
    Omfg that would be my favorite caught-on-tape moment of ALL time. XD
    If he was shirtless it will be better… JS

EW>

• _huajaichumpoo

Taylor Lautner’s nipples are small.

——————————————-
    Omfg that would be my favorite caught-on-tape moment of ALL time. XD
    If he was shirtless it will be better… JS
    HAHAHAHA!! I can’t stop laughing as I’m imagining it… OMG I’m falling out of my chair xD

• lemonlovee

Taylor Lautner’s nipples are small.
    _____________________________

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OML.
    dead.

People say he’s gay because in one of his snl yogart skit, everybody thought the joke in the end was that he was gay but he wasn’t his character is striaght so people were confuse why he played all his characters so gay without even it even in the script.

see for yourself

huajaichumpoo said:

Taylor Lautner’s nipples are small.

Too small, I don’t like them!

• NeverShoutNeverrr

stori39 said:

omfg this.

I’m more of a man than him (in the emotional sense) even when I’m on my period.

• skyebird

why does this make him gay?
    grow the fuck up

___________________________

but he’s not, not gay.

& It would be fine because there is nothing wrong with being gay and fabulous.

• heartinvasion?

E! ? Damn. You know it’s legit then. Sheesh Taylor, this ain’t burger king BOO, you can’t get it your way ;P

• iusedtobelovedrunk

the jobros get called gay all the time, but hey don’t let it bother them. why should they, when they know they’re straight.

a reporter from Rolling Stones ask him if he was gay and he didn’t confirm or deny it..

if he wasn’t gay he should have said no but he didn’t

• OceanUpSUX

I think this is just a misunderstanding maybe. You know how people like to sell magazines and news, if they could that would say that Taylor actually cried when he didn’t get the trailer.

IMAGINE if he actually did.. LMFAO

WHOA! Someone’s a drama queen.

Jonathan Groff seemed straight too. Just saying.

• iSarcasticING

taylor, man up! don’t be a diva seriously $300,000. >.> the fame is getting to him.

i legit hate the word fag.
    Fag is cigarette in British.

• jubejube

hmm….part of me wonders how true this is, or if it’s just some tabloid stuff….but the other part can’t help but feel slightly disappointed in him. =[ <3

• natjbguitargirl

hmm wow

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Aug 24, 2010 @ 07:25 pm
    _huajaichumpoo said:

Taylor Lautner’s nipples are small.
    lol nobody notices everbody is staring at his muscular body ;)

• m

Earn hundreds of dollars here http://www.cashcrate.com/2183040 It’s free so you don’t pay for ANYTHING

• stori39

if he wasn’t gay he should have said no but he didn’t

—————————–
    Omg Anon… *loads shotgun* Some people just dnt really care about rumors, especially ones pertaining to their sexuality. I’ve had a rumor go around my school that I was gay because I was close with my best friend, who is also a girl. But guess what? I’m straight. And I didn’t care to answer to it because I know I’m not gay. So why should have to prove to others that I’m not?

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

iSarcasticING said:

I hope that this article is just a rumor. but again it is E! we are talking about…

• skyebird

OMG I’d seriously cry if I met her :l.

You can always dream :)

i met her in 2007! and just saw her again in concert. she’s extremely nice, like you think she’d be. and she’s down to earth too. even with all the fame they’ve gotten lately she’s still exactly how i remember her almost four years ago!

• MuffinsAreEvil

Hello…

Well i would be mad but i wouldnt sue…..any way i still lik taylor

• peacelovehearts

I’m sensing diva status from the doggy boy xD

This is different he’s a teen hollywood star…everything for them is about image,the publics approval, and to sell their movies, lots of stars stay in the closet because they don’t want to ruined their careers and teen girls who are in love with them..thats why lance came out after the end of his band ! People do care!

You’re so fucking lucky!! Listening to Airplanes noww <3

• iSarcasticING

I’m sensing diva status from the doggy boy xD

***

IA lmao

—————–
    Hmmm.. You got a point too!!
    Yours is a little stronger cause it’s true, when you’re famous you’re practically a whole new person wheather you like it or not :/

• MuffinsAreEvil

Lalalalalaalalalalala.

• MuffinsAreEvil

Beep, beep, beep, well, today I got my ‘first’ comment today.. Yeah, not that interesting. :/

• iSarcasticING

OU is dead now. :/

• MuffinsAreEvil

Arrrrrrrrrg, ima monster (haha). Chop chop you up..

• idkMyBFFjill

He gives off a gay vibe thats why people call him gay. This whole diva situation isn’t helping either.

• idkMyBFFjill

@OceanUPSUX: awesome username.

• iSarcasticING

___

IA

• iSarcasticING

i’m gonna head out now guys. good night. :)

• skyebird

exactly. if they freaked out, people would only assume it’s true.

plus, your icon is munro <3 so i like what you said even more, hahah.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

exactly. if they freaked out, people would only assume it’s true.

plus, your icon is munro <3 so i like what you said even more, hahah.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

munro’s 20.
    and he has a twin brother. (;

i loved taylor but if this is true then he’s such a little girl. i really hope this isn’t true but E! usually isn’t wrong :\

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i legit hate the word fag.

• hfl45

christmascash said:

Lol it was late, it’s not like it wasn’t delievered. No need to sue over.

—————————————-
    Can you read? It says either the trailer wasn’t tricked out or it was late, or maybe even both. And if it is the last one he kinda has a right to be mad.

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

so how is he “gay” if he didnt get his trailor

300 grand is ALOT OF MONEY espically for a trailor,
    and it was two months late, i would sue too.

• WhoXOwnsMyHeart

BS, and why is everyone calling him gay?!?! i would be pissed too if I just spent tonsss of money and didn’t get what i wanted.. seriously

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

u wanna know why, every hollywood actor
    or guys in a band
    are automatically gay?

that pisses me off,
    just because they made it,doesnt make them gay

• christmascash

OceanUpSUX said:
    Lol it was late, it’s not like it wasn’t delievered. No need to sue over.

Then he could’ve sued, but still. I think suing if it was late, is kind of dumb. People can’t afford houses, food, etc. I think he can live without a trailer. :P

• stori39

———————————–

• givexlivelove

O_o ….

@OceanUPSUX: awesome username
    ———————-
    Thankssss ^^ It is true tho :D

• GoldenGal9311

Taylor Lautner’s new theme song:

• Dumaaa ?

Someone sent me this via DM’s. I find it hilarious. xD

• peacelovehearts

Dear whoever is coming up with these pictures on the OU secrets page, you’re my new hero… Bahahaa! xD

• MeenuD

Hey OU peeps!

—————
    That is sooo wrong, ofcourse you change :l
    Just the focus of everyone on you, sometimes you feel like everyone’s looking at your and watching your every move as you’re going to fall down or something and you hear laughing and stuff. Imagine if that was actually true, and everybody’s attention is on YOU! Paparrazi following you everywhere just waiting for you to crack or slip. It’s insane! And it would be so hard to stay EXACTLY the same. Specially if you’re a teenager!!

• memiAndniley