Will There Be A CAMP ROCK 3?

camprock3

The Camp Rock flicks have been called the Next High School Musical. Since the High School Musical trilogy took their final movie to the big screen, there is already buzz that Joe, Demi and the rest of the cast will be returning to..

Toronto for the third movie that will also be in theatres, despite Camp Rock 2 being called The Final Jam. No confirmations yet if it’s true, but Kevin tells J-14 that he’s up for it! ‘We love going back to Toronto!’. Thx @JonasGirlLeah :)

• HOLAA

Demi and JB need to leave disney asap

• JBmuchbetter

No, just NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    =/

• JBmuchbetter

No, just NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    =/

oxoemmaoxo said:

I hope there won’t be CR3. If there will be CR3 i will lose my respect for demi and JB. They need to leave disney already.

I agree. If there is a CR3, I will give up on them for good.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

No, thanks. Please.

• Alessia

Everyone thats comenting saying oh I’m gonna loose all respect for Demi and jb are idiots. There just doing what they love to do, if you guys are real fans, you’d love them no matter what

• zamina

i have seen camp rock 2 and its good better than the first but the ending kinda didnt make sense 2 me but its unexpected ad thats the twist 2 the story but it makes no sense

• Alex

they should decid after we see part2 if it’s good then they continue

• Hangover

I hope not.

• oxoemmaoxo

Just beacuse your a fan that doesn’t mean you have to agree on everything they do.

• JBmuchbetter

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

Give me your twitter.
    I deleted mine.

• Alessia

If you really like them you’ll be behind them on anything they do

• suzii18023

there should be so more jemi moments haha(:

Alessia said:

If they want to stick with Disney for the rest of their lives and never breakaway like Selena and Miley have been doing, then I don’t care and I give up on them. Just because you’re a fan doesn’t mean that you will support them on everything they do, and honestly we had to put up with this CR tour, that’s the last thing I’ll tolerate, after this if they don’t start breaking away, they can suck my dick! I’m sick and tired of the Disney crap!

• Jilleh

Please, no boys. <3

• iloveyouux

There better not be. I thought the 2nd one was gonna be the end since they named it The FINAL Jam.

• Danger-ous

Aug 24, 2010 @ 12:08 pm
    Alessia [66.131.255.150] said:

If you really like them you’ll be behind them on anything they do
    No. It’s nice to have standards.

oxoemmaoxo said:

This.

noooooooooooooo i will NOT WATCH IT I THINK ONE CAMP ROCK IS ENOUGH!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

no no no no nonono there should not be a camp rock 3 just no

Alessia said:

If you really like them you’ll be behind them on anything they do

So you mean we should support them in their road to irrelevancy? No.

yeah thats the whole point on being a FANN ! you stay with faav people because you know they are doing the right thing !

so, say they started doing drugs, would you “be behind them”?

• Alessia

It’s not just me that thinks the same way, thank you:)

• heyhey555

well prettyy much all they have done has been on disney soo obviously u shouldnt really like anything they have done and the Jo bros shouldnt be actors they just act out a boyband in everything they have done so just get them off tv and on a stage to sing

• Alessia

You must be dumb, you obviously support them to a certain extent, not when theys start doing drugs that’s for sure

ok every star starts somewhere and selena hasnt been on that long soo if u hate disney why do u even watch it? go to another channel?????????????????

i agree it will be cool if they have a camp rock 3…………..after all they are doin wat they love to do

cant read anything.
    firstt!

demi <3

• Alessia

First ! And that would be sick

• Zaaan. (:

HELL NO!

• oxoemmaoxo

I hope there won’t be CR3. If there will be CR3 i will lose my respect for demi and JB for agreeing to film CR3. They need to leave disney already.

HELL NO!

• purplekoolaid

SERIOUSLY!! CR1 had to be one of the worst DCOMS ever mad (and that’s saying something)> The only reason it was popular was cause of the Jonas Brothers. And now that the JB are losing popularity, CR2 prob won’t be nearly as successful.

Don’t get me wrong, cause I’m a HUGE JB fan, I’m just telling the truth. CR2 does appear to be marginally better than the first one though, so who know. HSM was a freaking pop culture phenomenon though. I don’t think Camp Rock is anywhere near that level.

• Alessia

Alessia said:

Funny because I’m 16 and still supporting them

Well, I’m not 16, I’m a little older!

For laughs how old are you?

i luv camp rock and camp rock 2 and i wish they will be makin camp rock 3 becuz am there biggest fan of demi and jonas, dont listen to these crap hopfully thre is cr3

I love camp rock, sonny with a chance and jonas la. I can’t wait for camp rock
    2n and I would love it if there was a camp rock 3, but I honestly think
    It won’t be a big hit like hsm 3 was at the time, I love the idea but it took
    Them 2 or 3 years just to bring out the second one, if that’s what’s happens
    If they do a 3rd I could be 17 or 18 all these fans might have moved on
    Just to like there music and shows. But if they do a camp rock 3 there’s
    Nothing stopping them from doing other movies

• meganfoxisbad

i hope disney reads oceanup because then they would get feedback to not over due it with the movie sequels

• mileyistheboss

If they do camp rock 3 their careers are over.

• WhoXOwnsMyHeart

I’m a big fan of JB but oh god no! :/

• Sam In Atlanta

This article is just creating buzz. It doesn’t say it’s going to happen. Last I heard, Demi for sure is NOT interested, and I doubt JB is either, especially Joe. They didn’t even really want to do CR2. I wouldn’t worry about it. Unless Disney somehow gets them on a contract loophole, this isn’t going to happen.

• cam

i don’t know if the story is good and more focus on Nick perhaps lol but it will be weird they are suppose to grow up and since nobody want a new one they shouldn’t or they will lost all there fan :-(

im an older fan and if you think that all older fans will leave then your wrong sry. they may have teenie fans but they still hold there older fans because of who they are. and they are doing disney to please there younger fans and thats why i love them. those who lose respect for them and call disney crap are crap themselves disney is for everyone! and if you want to leave them go right ahead they dont need fans like you anyway.

Aug 24, 2010 @ 12:08 pm
    Alessia said:

If you really like them you’ll be behind them on anything they do
    ——————–

Are you dumb? They’re entertainers with FANS! WE are the REASON they have cash! If they don’t ENTERTAIN US they way WE want, we shouldn’t give them any more attention. It’s not fair they’re getting paid millions, when we (the FANS) are unhappy!

lmao!!!

• Lenum

Haha, then there would be another Jemi kiss, right?! So want this xDD But it would be so awkard for them /:

• Anonymouse

I’m pretty sure they signed up for 3 movies…that is if the movies do good. Just like HSM series

Nooo, Demi and JB need to leave Disney!

• Ashe Cyrus Jonas

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sam In Atlanta said:

Hey Sam! Let us hope so! (as I chew my fingers down to my wrist again!)

• A Taste of Honey

i hope not. they’re gonna get absolutely nowhere doing shit like this and a camp rock tour.

Not being funny, but you can be a fan and not like everything they do, but that doesn’t mean that if they do CR3 that you stop liking them. It simply means you don’t watch it and continue to support their music which you like. You don’#t have to make everything into a big drama.

Alessia said:

I’m quite intelligent thank you very much. This is the opinion of a few readers on oceanup.com, you may not be happy with the way they are entertaining you but how do you know that the rest of the world is pleased with what they are entertaining us

Maybe some teenie fans they still have left, but us older fans are tired and too old for Disney crap, so they can stay with their small teenie fanbase if they want!

• xJonasXCandyx

I liked the first two but…
    Just GTFO of Disney already please.

God I hope not.

• sophieee

I liked the style of CR1 it was more real.
    cr2 looks so un realist and fake…

• Alessia

Funny because I’m 16 and still supporting them

• A Taste of Honey

being a fan doesn’t mean you’re up their ass. jfyi.

• ljs1202

If it’s still making money for Disney, they are going to push for it. But, Nick, jeez, run for your life! How are you EVER going to be taken seriously as a musician if you keep doing Disney crap like this?

• putlimeinthecoconut

The jonas brothers need to fire whoever is signing them up for these Disney projects >.<

Alessia said:

Funny because I’m 16 and still supporting them

Well, I’m not 16, I’m a little older!

I like camp rock but theres no need for a third one.. i mean shane and mitchie are together plus disney is a rip off!!! hsm is a rip off of grease!!!!!

• Truth

Every day the Jonas Brothers and Demi fade further and further into irrelevancy. The JBs hit their peak back in 2008 and have been falling ever since. Demi never even got there. A Camp Rock 3 would just be the final nail in their coffins.

CR may have been a ratings darling, and CR 2 will probably be the same despite the overpromotion, but it certainly doesn’t add to their credibility. Camp Rock is really just more of the same recycled crap that DC has been feeding kids since HSM and HM became multi-million dollar hits.

Still, there will be a Camp Rock 3. You can bet your asses that Disney won’t let this series go that easily. Nowadays all they see are dollar signs. I doubt it’ll go to theaters though. It’s not that popular.

• MileysWorld

I want Camp Rock 3

OMG why?! Why everybody keeps saying NO to Camp Rock 3? I don’t know if that’s a rumor.But I love Camp Rock!So.. I want Camp Rock 3! :P

Camp Rock the original was shit to be honest. No way should Camp Rock be a trilogy. Even doing a 2nd movie they’ve had to drag it out, I mean what possibly can happen next? Mitchie dies?

• SS mensah

i think there should be a camp rock 3 cuz it better than high school musical ( high school musical is crap THEY SHOULDNT MAKE A 4TH 1) demi and joe are so much better than zac and that other gurl who i forgot. who ever said that high school musical is better than camp rock. WELL THERE MAD AND OUT OF THERE HEADS CUZ CAMP ROCK IS WAY BETTER THAN HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL

I like Camp Rock and Camp Rock 2 .Songs is good.
    I think there should be a Camp Rock 3 ! I hope they will do Camp Rock 3 .

There should be another Camp 3. Its a good movie and so diffirent from HSM. Camp Rock fets kid into summer camp and music HSM never did and I think just to make it fun they should do one more

Wait.. I take it back I have an idea which could make it an amazing trilogy.

So Shane gives Mitchie HIV, Mitchie is devastated, but decides to have unprotected sex with Kevin and Nick’s characters too, the rest of the movie is about how the foursome will cope after discovering they ahve HIV.

• milenator

No Camp Rock please! No more!

plus High School Musical will always be the best!
    and if they put camp rock in theaters it will flop! there isnt a huge fanbase/obsession around the movie people are more into Demi and JoBros than Camp Rock

• never change

i’ll watch it

Are some of us losing our perspective? A career in the entertainment industry CAN span decades. So WHAT if these guys end up doing 3 family entertainment movies with Disney during their early years? I would hope we’d be hoping for longevity & the experience & artistic growth that goes along with that for all of the younger artists around these days regardless of which outfit they have contracts with.

well if no one watches camp rock 2 then they won’t make a 3 cuz it’ll bomb in the theatres. so don’t watch and hope they get the picture and start moving onto other projects.

• superJOEman

I would love to!! Camp Rock songs rocks!!!

hsm>camp rock
    enough said.

No please No!!!! Its getting almost embarrassing to still be a Jonas Bros fan but I like their music and think they are really talented guys. Please move on from Disney so people can take you seriously.

I LOVE JB…and Camp Rock… But I would like to remember Camp Rock as it is. I dont wan to remember it as the movie that was viewed my 8.8 million then went to theaters and failed. Camp Rock and CR2 The FINAL Jam is good enough for me.

Hahahaah god this is just sad. Camp rock 2 was overkill a 3rd movie? That’s just fucked up.

• Alessia

I don’t know but last I checked they bother broke away from disney. Demi has two albums that don’t envolve Disney, and the jonas brothers have like 4 albums aside from disney. So it’s not as if they are fully committed to Disney. They all have side projects.

• JBmuchbetter

These boys are not made for CR shit.

but the JB like being with Disney.

• Jocylynn

If I Could only read what it said;)

• NeverShoutNeverrr

i sure hope not.
    jonas needs to get their asses out of disney as fast as they can.

• AnonLovesPretzels

No. PLEASE NO! CR1 was cool, but CR2 seems lame, the characters don’t even look like themselves.

• JBmuchbetter

WHAT DOES HE SAY?
    =/

• JBmuchbetter

Oops wrong post.

Aug 24, 2010 @ 12:08 pm
    Alessia said:

If you really like them you’ll be behind them on anything they do
    ——————–

• Alessia

i liked HSM3, it was actually my fav and there shud b a camp rock 3 too. The only thing is cast must remain d same or else it wud b stupid

• baby blue eyes

i don’t think there should be a Camp Rock 3, i mean.. i didn’t even like HSM3.. they shouldn’t overdose it.
    But Disney LOVES these things, right?

• ZanessaxJoenessa

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOO.
    they shouldnt do a #3. I mean –
    the first movie was similar to the
    hsm franchise. & the 2nd movie also
    looked similar. What? The 3rd one, Mitchie has to go to college? & then she has prom? Dnt wanna nno

I HOPE YES!!!!! I LOVE THESE MOVIES SO STINKIN MUCH!

God. I hope not.

• XxRiRixX

that would be strange ….

• Anika

PLEASE NO!

no please :/

• ensuringthecrisis

uhmm, you can’t even read this article? which means this is totally IRRELEVANT ou.

I hope not!!!!!!!!!!

And in no way is Camp Shit close to High School Musical’s awesomeness!

I love Demi!

I would only support a Camp Rock 3 if they make Alyson Stoner the star!