Ashley Greene, ‘I’ll Be There Baby..’

ashley-greene-baby

From Shayna: My friend and I met Ashley Greene last night in Pontiac, Michigan by the Eagle Theater. It was around 9:30. She was walking by herself across the street into the back lot where all the trailers were. She was talking on the phone and we could hear her saying ‘I’ll be there baby to the person on the phone.

We thought maybe it was Joe Jonas :) We asked her for a picture and on the phone she said ‘ohh God’ and hung up the phone, but she was nice to us and took a picture with us. Everyone came running, but nobody else took pictures

with her, she had to go. We said thank you and she was very nice. We didn’t see Miley at all on set last night. She was probably already gone. We heard that they are done filming in Pontiac now, but nothing is for sure. Thx Raquel for 2nd pic!

• all for me

Aug 25, 2010 @ 10:26 am

yeah I used to think she was cool, but she isn’t my favorite vampire anymore! Joe stealer! I know shes why they broke up! Stupid Jashley..GAY!
    ———————-
    LMFAO…there is a serious reason Joe went from a 17 year old to a 23 year old…Demi is at a different place in her life than Joe is..he wanted to move forward not go back…time to face facts the was nothing really there ever but a friendship..if it wasn’t Ashley Greene it would have been some other girl!

• all for me

Aug 25, 2010 @ 10:30 am
    Danger-ous said:

If it really was at 9:30pm, that would be 10:30pm EST and if I recall, Joe was at the Tom Petty concert last night so I doubt it was him.

I’m not cockblocking Jashley, just saying.
    —————–
    OMG you guys have way way to much time on your hands..and are thinking about this way to hard!

• Danger-ous

(replying to this) – Aug 25, 2010 @ 10:34 am
    all for me said:

Aug 25, 2010 @ 10:30 am
    Danger-ous said:

I’m not cockblocking Jashley, just saying.
    —————–
    Um, it’s not like I cracked the DaVinci code, it’s common sense and it took a whole 3 seconds to think of it.

Not really. They’re just stating it might not have been Joe because he was at the Tom Petty concert.

• A Taste of Honey

she’s cute but i can never get past the nose

• all for me

I think she is really pretty..maybe she said “oh god” when she saw young girls..supposedly she has been getting hate on twitter..maybe she was afraid she was gonna get bombarded with question she really doesn’t want to answer!

• memiAndniley

k….lol

• Emma

oh God…

Lmao! Why did I laugh at that?? XD I can’t help but think that maybe she thought those girls were crazy Jonas fanatics.

lol She probably did! I’d be worried for my life if some of their crazed fans approached me on the streets when i was dating one of them… :/

Although these girls were nice.

Ohh god.. kinda rude.. starting to not like her haha. and i couldnt care less about “jashley” fyi

Lets hope it was Joe….

• baby blue eyes

they are a hot couple.. too bad it’s not going to last long.

• Take.A.Breath

Oh God…

• Take.A.Breath

A Taste of Honey said:

she’s cute but i can never get past the nose
    OMG. I know righttt???

• lalalalea

BREAKING NEWS
    THIS NEEDS TO BE ON TMZ

no but seriously, is this post worthy?
    no. b/s

I’m starting to like ashley hehe.

There’s no point in starting not to like her just because she said ‘oh god’. She gets hassled by people all the time she’s allowed to be slightly annoyed by it, but the girls said she was nice to them so obviously even if she was annoyed she was still gracious to her fans.

• all for me

Aug 25, 2010 @ 10:21 am
    baby blue eyes said:

they are a hot couple.. too bad it’s not going to last long.
    ————————
    who cares? I think Joe wants his cake and eat too…Ashley is one girl ready to give it to him..I don’t think either wants anything serious! Sorry they are just having fun!

• suzii18023

shes so pretty lol(:

• annieg

cute girl!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

they all have demon eyes

what care is to see Joe happy. If he’s happy, I’m too.

• A Taste of Honey

damn she looks hot. this isn’t even bad. it’s a photoshoot.

I don’t know if she was talking to Joe around 9:30pm because he was at the Tom Petty concert in NJ and that’s around the time Petty hits the stage.

• Danger-ous

I’m not cockblocking Jashley, just saying.

• A Taste of Honey

Geeze you guys act like her nude pictures make her a terrible person. my gosh.

• iLoveChimpanzee

There’s also the one that appears on her “pokemon” card :

__
    Lmao

————————–

exactly.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

You people act like she ran over your dog or something. Shes dating Joe, big deal. They can date whoever the fuck they want. And who gives a shit if she has naked pictures? A lot of girls send guys dirty pictures. Get over it

• Tina850

her nose looks fake lol

• MileysWorld

I hate Ashley Greene!Anyway..she is a stupid :| And she looks like a stupid woman ! =] Haha! Hate you Ashley Greene. And .. umm let’s recognize.. she is a b***h

• A Taste of Honey

And who gives a shit if she has naked pictures? A lot of girls do

Well that doesn’t necessarily make it “okay” although i don’t think it’s a big deal that she has them.

• karaclouds

hmmm, retweet if your bored
    *stands up*

• sammie

are they really done shooting in pontiac? already? grrr! i can never track them down! they’re always in a different place every day. i live in michigan, an hour away from detroit so they’re always around the area, i just can never find them and meet them. :/

• Rocky

thanks for using my pic! the pic with her and those girls makes me jealous, i saw her walk over to the trailers and no one followed her! i shouldve went and asked fore a pic WITH her. haha

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

And who gives a shit if she has naked pictures? A lot of girls do

_______________

Its not like they were ment to go public though, if they’re ment just for a boyfriend then its perfectly normal

• iloveyouux

-.-

• A Taste of Honey

ashley looks really different from her alice character. i remember i used to not know that was her like 5 months ago or something.

• A Taste of Honey

when they came out everyone said she leaked them though. but we’ll never know if she did or not. :P

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

____________

Hmmm, oh well :p

• Emma

Ashley is lovely. And Joe and her seem happy. Why can’t people just back off and let them enjoy themselves?

I wish people would just give them some breathing space. I mean think about it, they’ve been inseparable lately, as if they’re not enjoying spending time together.

I don’t care about Joe and Ashley, but I hope Joe had the sense to not talk to her while Tom Petty was on stage lol. Talk to her after the legend’s set.

How is it that even with red eyes Ashley looks pretty? Damn it all ;) lol

• Signorina. aNonimo

Joe is one lucky guy..she is gorgeous..I’de have her..lol

• lhasalil

I wouldn’t be at all surprised by whatever Ashley chooses to do, she doesn’t strike me as being a woman who likes to be pinned down. Who the hell knows what lies in store for her and Joe, I doubt it’s the real thing but one thing I’m sure of is that she’s certainly teaching Joe a thing or two and well ….. that’s not such a bad thing, I like Joe with a REAL woman.

• deco

Shes so pretty. I like Jashley

• CrazyCrunk

Spooky Red Eye o.o

• anna.xoxo14

Not hating on Ashley but I thought this was funny :D

“she seems to have an invisible touch yeah, she reaches in and grabs right hold of your heart. she seems to have an invisible touch yeah, she reaches in…and slowlllly tears you apart.”

• baby blue eyes

they are a hot couple.. too bad it’s not going to last long.
    ————————

Babe you don’t know anything about this Rs neither do i.. so stop analyzing their Realationship.. my comment was just a darn Theory.

i hope jashley lasts til at least the LOL premiere because i want to see a moe moment!

• -JulieSmile-

Fuck the haters.
    She Gorgeous<3

• Sam In Atlanta

Why would you interrupt someone who was on the phone and ask them for a picture? That’s really rude.

• JustxLeex

Shes gorgeous but she’s just using Joey
    And Joey is also using Her. xD

• lhasalil

JustxLeex said:

Shes gorgeous but she’s just using Joey
    And Joey is also using Her. xD
    ——————
    …and therefore everyone’s happy!

• Jenna :)

Ashley Greene is gorgeous.
    LOL all you jealous Jonas fans face it :/
    maybe she was on the phone to him, if she was, then it’s HER or/and HIS buisness :) xx

• lhasalil

Jenna :) said:

Ashley Greene is gorgeous.
    LOL all you jealous Jonas fans face it :/
    What some are trying to say is that she couldn’t have been talking to Joe if he was at a concert. Maybe Ashley is keeping her options open …. who knows. Someone said to me recently that she was ‘a wild one’ and since then I’ve seen what they mean. Watch this space, she’s not for taming easily …… I like her!

lol me to girl me too im telling you it be cool if he went to the set and hung out with miley and pictures lots of picturs lol yep

i still love Jemi more sorry :S
    And I love that girl when she is ‘AL?CE’
    but in real life she is intersting i dont like ASHLEY too much
    but i realy love AL?CE
    and her act also very good

• oxoemmaoxo

I’m sick of this jashley crap.

You do know you can answer your phone at a concert right? Especially one like Tom petty where the screaming level isn’t anywhere near loud enough for you not to hear.

Stop trying to start shit.

• superJOEman

Maybe Joe, maybe a close girl friend of her..

• omg wtf lolz

Uhh a lil rude to overhear her talking in a private convo. Jeez.

… joe was at a concert at tthe time.. or at least thats what i heard!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Shes gorgeous

• stori39

Oh God…

• all for me

Aug 25, 2010 @ 10:15 am
    stori39 said:
    Oh God…
    ———————-
    Thats what I’m thinking that she has endured alot the last two weeks..but if I think she can handle it..she has been through the Twilight madness!

• iLoveChimpanzee

blah.

• demi is my girl crush

mmmm hmmm.

• MileyIsSoSmiley

Shes really pretty.

• Emma

I’m not going to lie, I’m very envious of her good looks. Beautiful, lovely girl.

• xHisGirlFriday

This is random, but I like her hair colour..

BLEHHHH! sick of JASHLEY already!

Now I freaked out Lol

• whatsernamegigi

Stop trying to start shit.

No one is trying to start shit. It makes sense.

• A Taste of Honey

haha twin comments above me