Joe Jonas IWIN FUN RUN FLORIDA

• carbon . x

said:

He looks good.

Nick was so pissed at fans on the live chat. It was hilarious.

_______

he takes things a little too personally sometimes. some girl said she had a dream he died and then she woke up crying. in first grade my best friend told me she had a dream i died. i was like oh word? well i’m alive and well :)

Anyone else notice that their really involved with Florida this time around. This run, Kevin bringing it all up in the chat, road dogs game, like 2 shows.
    Interesting…….

• Danger-ous

Aug 25, 2010 @ 01:42 pm
    carbon . x said:

said:

He looks good.

Nick was so pissed at fans on the live chat. It was hilarious.

_______

They get a lot of rude comments thrown their way for no reason. No point in shouting nasty stuff to them, trying to be funny, when they’re standing outside the hotel to take pictures with their fans.

• AAC

____

He was grumpy. Looked like something was on his mind.

• xAskTaylorx

Im going to the daytona beach concert but live in south florida. (in going to daytona for them and vacation), but want to at least try and meet them. Does anyone live in florida And know where jb would stay before their September 7th concert? Thanks for whomever tries to help me.

He looks good.

Nick was so pissed at fans on the live chat. It was hilarious.

Nick was pissed? Kevin went off on the fans! I get that those crazy bitches are annoying but it was a little bit rude.

• Danger-ous

Aug 25, 2010 @ 01:45 pm
    xAskTaylorx said:

I live in Fl but I have no clue where they stay. I could find out I’m sure they’ll be in WPB the 6th and 7th.

• A Taste of Honey

kevin was so…ehh during the chat.

• AAC

______

How did he go off on the fans?

• Danger-ous

Aug 25, 2010 @ 02:29 pm

Interesting…….
    3 shows, 1 RD game, 1 run. :) Boo yah.

he had just woken up from a nap. Kevin said so.

Amen, gurl! They could just walk straight past them and not sign anything and refuse to take pictures but they don’t.
    Btw, I’m glad you didn’t leave, I like your comments :)

• suckit

folrida FTW

How did he go off on the fans?

I can’t remember exactly what he said but it was something about paparazzi fans and rude comments or something. What he actually said wasn’t rude but he seemed so pissed.

• AAC

_____

I don’t think he was pissed. If anyone was pissed it was Nick.

Good cause. I’m gonna register and donate to support Joe’s cause and those kids.

I love Kevin & all, but that thing he said about fans being like paparazzi was kinda out of line.

• all for me

Hey E! Daily 10 is gonna follow Joe behind Stage today!!! They also go to a road dogs game be sure to watch!

• Danger-ous

No one was pissed, they were just legitimately asking, “What’s up with the rude comments?” Its a pretty good question.

• all for me

Aug 25, 2010 @ 01:21 pm

——————
    I think they were referring to some comment fans are making to them..and lol at Joe saying fans have been giving dictionaries..guess hes a little sensitive about his bad spelling!

I don’t think he was pissed. If anyone was pissed it was Nick.

Yeah but if I had to go from watching movies and eating to doing a lame ass Cambio chat I’d probably be pissed too.

• Itskait

_____

I don’t think he was pissed. If anyone was pissed it was Nick.
    ——————
    lol they said they had been slepping, it seemed like they just woke Nick up and he was still in that whoa dude why the freak did you wake me up state of mind.

• Itskait

THIS :)

UNF, so perfect<3

• AAC

He looks good.

Nick was so pissed at fans on the live chat. It was hilarious.

• AAC

And I guess Kevin said “drugs”. <3

THIS :)

Agreeeeeed.

• Danger-ous

I’m running in this! Can’t wait.

• carbon . x

Aug 25, 2010 @ 01:00 pm
    iMystified said:

this is all the way in Ft. Lauderdale
    I’d have to drive across the whole state.

Hey Joe,how ’bout making it in Ft. Myers next time? K? Thanks. :l

______

it’s across the country for me. i’m a runner and i totally wanted to do this but there’s just no way. NY to FL? not happening

• _leena

I enjoy being first

• The Wild One

iWin…is an epic win.

• suzii18023

• Drizzy

Nick said my name on the chat Brittany G <3 AW!!!!!

Although i’m not from New York.

Wonder where Ashley was..?

• iMystified

this is all the way in Ft. Lauderdale
    I’d have to drive across the whole state.

Hey Joe,how ’bout making it in Ft. Myers next time? K? Thanks. :l

• AlwaystheTruth

I would go if I could Joe!

• m

Get hundreds of dollars on this website http://www.cashcrate.com/2183040 all you have to do is register then take some surveys. You get money depending on how many you take! Its free and you don’t pay for anything!

• superJOEman

Hey Joe wassup buddy?! Looking good as always. <3
    He’s doing another special iWin fun run. A really great dude. :))

• Stranger

OU is so boring lately :/

• Annie

He WOULD come to my hometown three days after I leave for college. WHY???

• IloveMr.President2020

this is cool

Aug 25, 2010 @ 02:36 pm
    Danger-ous said:
    Aug 25, 2010 @ 02:29 pm

Interesting…….
    3 shows, 1 RD game, 1 run. :) Boo yah.
    I wonder why all the sudden FL’s getting all the JB love?!

• elliesaur

Joe, unless you want to see me trip and destroy my face on the concrete, I won’t run.
    I’m up to you carrying me, though. ;D