Jonas Camp Rock 2 Premiere Interview

HERE COME THE STUPID NEMI STANS. *sgh*

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Nemi moment at the end. :p
    ….
    what? do they sing, look at each other, smile, hold hands, wave friendly to eachother…what happens? xD

• trinitaa

alguien sabe cuando se estrena en Chile?
    ===
    Ni idea wn, quiero saber yo tbm. e.e
    =====
    xd, la unica manera de saber es viendo los comerciales del disney channel, y yo voy a hacer eso? no.

• all for me

Nick is way to chummy with the Disney people I think Kevin and Joe want to leave disney already but Nick is holding them back!

omg nick was adorable. ernie d [that his name?] seems to love him, that little hand tug thing in the begining

• all for me

Aug 25, 2010 @ 05:51 pm

HERE COME THE STUPID NEMI STANS. *sgh*

I’m right there with you its annoying..and stupid..but Demi is annoying and stupid and maybe now we can go back to the Niley Stans whom I like more!

• idkmyREALbffjill

woah! that miley post is intense so ill come here

• AAC

____

Lol slow down. It’s nothing intense. They just do this behind the back hand clap thing.

all for me said:

Sure….

• AAC

___

You’re kidding me, right? SMH.

Oh and hi Ms N. Sorry I missed you. D:

They seem to get along really well.

Can’t wait fir this movie, the ppl who watched the leaked version said it was amazing :)))))

• AAC

My opinion on Nemi, Dick whatever is that they are really cute together but will probably never happen.

• Jonas_Chica

AAC said:

Nemi moment at the end. :p
    =======
    u mean Dick moment!lol

Lmfao, I love the end xS

• Jonas_Chica

My heroes! i don’t know what i’d do w/out them!
    Jonas boyz= amazin

• AAC

Nemi moment at the end. :p
    =======
    u mean Dick moment!lol
    _____

That too.

• Signorina. aNonimo

I’ll be watching..but please dear god..let them leave Disney and CR fluff behind..I want Joe in meatier roles..

Joe is meaty..deliciojoe..lol

• Gearsarealwaysturning

trinitaa said:
    alguien sabe cuando se estrena en Chile?
    ===
    Ni idea wn, quiero saber yo tbm. e.e
    =====
    ===
    xd mejor la veo en internet xd

• Signorina. aNonimo

AAC hope your well tonight?!

• Signorina. aNonimo

I’m just perusing the posts..always happy for a Jonas post..

• trinitaa

Ni idea wn, quiero saber yo tbm. e.e
    =====
    ===
    xd mejor la veo en internet xd
    =====
    ojala qe se vea bien en youtube xdd

Omg DICK is flawless, love them!

Joe is just the sweetest babe!

• elliesaur

At first, I thought Demi slapped Nick’s ass at the end. I was like “That bitch!” and then I rewatched it. O.o

HERE COME THE STUPID NEMI STANS. *sgh*

U mad? lmao

• supergurl0l

HA!

• all for me

Aug 25, 2010 @ 06:12 pm

all for me said:

Sure….
    —————
    Its true..I think that is Nick’s comfort zone….I think Nick feels a big sense of loyalty to them..and he is scared and unsure because he got burned by two record labels b-4 and this is where he found success and he is afraid to take the chance and lose it! Just my POV!!!

• MeliiJB

awww love this guys?

• AAC

Nemi moment at the end. :p

• Gearsarealwaysturning

alguien sabe cuando se estrena en Chile?
    ===
    Ni idea wn, quiero saber yo tbm. e.e

Of course they must all feel gratitude to Disney for a great opportunity. To have the power and money of Disney behind any artist can be a huge plus as against trying to make it alone BUT if you want to be taken seriously as a singer or actor you have to move on.

• qaaoua

XGqscl koqyzlxlfzug, [url=http://jldpnhtdqenm.com/]jldpnhtdqenm[/url], [link=http://jdhsunnegqiw.com/]jdhsunnegqiw[/link], http://hwffedykyjad.com/

demi and nick seem really close.

• superJOEman

Nick & Demi at the end!! weeee.. They’re getting close now!! But I’m still on JEMI. <3

• adw014

“Anonymous said:
    i dont like demi. i used to LOVE her but then she got so bitchy and immature and wild. i cant stand people like that and i doubt NEMI will happen, nicks not immature at all”

And you know Demi personally then? As you seem to know a lot about her? She’s growing up, changing, people do that all the time. Must be tough in the public eye with everyone critising every move/comment you make. Some people obviously handle it better than others. I’d rather have Demi (who makes mistakes/speaks real) than Selena (who seems to do nothing!).
    Nick obviously likes Demi and he knows her a lot better than probably anyone here will.

__________________________

This is So Truee ! Because People Are So Quick to Judge Demi !

“Anonymous said:

• unique

awwww…..

awwww haha nemi momment!!! <3

• Liv

I totally agree Anon @7:30pm! LOVE THEM!

Nemi at the end. Too cute.

_____

Okay but why do you get that feeling from Nick and not Kevin or Joe? Nick has done more out of Disney than them.

Ugh, Nemi. It’s as if people just switched from Jemi to Nemi because they are desperate to have Demi associated with Jonas.

________

Or maybe because they’re really cute and it looks like Nick has had a crush on Demi for a while.

Jemi, I never liked Jemi. Are you on drugs homie?

Aug 25, 2010 @ 06:14 pm

They seem to get along really well.
    —————————-
    i also get along with a whole lot of guys i would never date, we are bffs. some of them are even my friend exes. hehe

awwww nick and demi were so cute and funny at the end!! i love how even if things are awkward between joe and demi, nick and demi are still great friends!!

• adw014

Awh , i Love Nick & Demi At the End ./

• trinitaa

can’t wait to watch the movie

• trinitaa

first :) yay

• Gearsarealwaysturning

This movie is gonna be hilarious. Cant wait.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

This movie is gonna be hilarious. Cant wait.

• musiciseverything

I can’t wait for this movie.

Nick and Demi at the end. <3

• trinitaa

alguien sabe cuando se estrena en Chile?

5 Setiembre en toda latinoamerica :)

• suzii18023