• Drizzy

Whoa…watch Miley date her next
    co-star,
    then breakup a month later.

================

Probably.

I LOVED Miam. :l

They’re not over. :)
    ___________________________
    They are. Sorry to burst you’re bubble.

Hahahaha OKAY! Keep thinking that!

oh wow :/

• AAC

Nick’s going to have a lot of shit and breaking news thrown at him in the live chat.

• EvaSnow

The Wild One said:

Whoa…watch Miley date her next
    co-star,
    then breakup a month later.
    __________
    Well she dated Liam for more than a year. So it’s not that she’s a maneater or something.

lies

Diley? Mouglas? That’s next

• Lilly

aww, they were so cute together

Just because a gossip site says Liam or his rep confirmed it, DOESN’T mean its true.

to move on to her next costar that she was reportedly ‘all over’… again, didn’t she claim Liam was her “true love” much like she did with nick? this girl has no concept of commitment or what ‘true love’ actually means. if i were her i’d stay single and experience and be thankful for the lifestyle she’s been granted. stupid bitch.

Who are these sources?
    Really?

we all know that when she starts a new movie, she dates that costar. this is nothing new, really.

• Claudiia

im very upset

• liam h sucks

i hate liam but i feel f**k bad for miley

• meganfoxisbad

get this through ur head in plain english NICK IS OVER MILEY .its time you do the same

His rep did confirm it & also Liam himself confirmed it!

i agree!!!! theyve made this rumor up before and it was a lie!!! i think theyre just saying that my mistake i know theyre just saying that be cause miley filming an new movie in detroit and liam is in la!!!! thats the only freakin reason theyre doing that and im sooooo tired of it!!!! so i guess well jsut wait and see if they tell us anyway the rumor started on gossip cop and thats just a bunch of crap!

i don’t really believe things that i read on here until the celebs say it themselves or E! covers it haha. so i still don’t know if i believe this, but…i wouldn’t be TOO surprised. yes miley claimed to be truly in love with liam, but she said that about nick and justin as well.

but if it is true…i think were in for some niley news. ;) (ahhhh just kidding!!!)

His rep did confirm it & also Liam himself confirmed it!

Where did he himself confirm it?

• Mayra.

MILEY IS OVER NICK :D i like it better this way

AGREED!!!!!

fail

Tell me WHY BREAKING LIAM AND MILEY

• natasha

so perfect ^

It’s been confirmed by PEOPLE. That’s as legit as it gets in the world of celebrity gossip.

• LizzieHawkins

blancasuarez_ said:

No0o0o, That Means :O NICK RUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!1!!!!

LOL

Alright…when’s the sex tape comin out?

LMAO!!!! I cried because I was laughing so hard at this. I find it so hilarious that this whore thinks she’s “found the love of her life” after every guy she dates. And it’s always someone she/her family works with! “Oh I’m going to marry him! He’s my soulmate! He totally understands me!” lmaooooo girl obviously never looks at pap pics of them because he looked MISERABLE and she was always clinging onto him like he was going to bolt at any moment.

How long until she falls in love with her LOL costar?

• HOLAA

uuugh,well i just wish miley,joe would just stya single and enjoy life |:
    ===
    OR
    they could date each other
    moe! :D

It is official guys. He confirmed it, his rep confirmed it.
    ==================================

THANK YOU! Everyone can stop with the “Fake”, “I dont believe it”, “I want links” act! It’s done!
    Miley seems to like Douglas so she’s not getting with Nick Jonas either. Listen to her song ‘Take Me Along’. She says “I’M LETTING GO FOR THE LAST TIME”. Niley is dead and gone so Niley stans, go see a doctor asap!

Can we move on now!??? Gosh. -.-

• NileyLove

You have absolutely no idea how thrilled I am about this. Yes! Thank you, God! ugh, finally! Gee, isn’t that funny how they break up right after the last song comes out on dvd? Funny how that is, huh? Publicity much?

• NileyLove

• xoAmieeDawnxo

“Like fire and rain, you can drive me insane. But I can’t stay mad for anything. We’re Venus and Mars, we’re like different stars. You’re the harmony to every song I sing, and I wouldn’t change a thing.”

I actually am in love with that song. ^

• cyrusforever

what a nice miley fan you are eh? probably the best one. NOT. what a fake fan. you’re really happy that miam broke up? wow. smh. i understand you’re a niley fan but do you not care about miley just a little bit? she could be really heartbroken about this breakup and you’re happy? wow niley fans are just .. wow.

__________________________
    I did find it odd that they break up right after the DVD came out..

__________________________________
    I’m a Miley and a Niley fan and I feel bad for her.

Umm..I’m not “acting” like an insider nor am I an insider. Hence I haven’t even given out any crappy information like oceanup has. So..I’m not an insider. Don’t like what I have to say? Suck it. ;)

• natjbguitargirl

wow’s idk if this is true but if it is well… wow!

but… If I could
    have just one night
    to be with you
    To make it right
    What we were
    and what we are
    it’s hidden in the SCARS :)

_______________________________
    …Why are you winking? And anyway, so you’re saying that you’re an insider, but you don’t give any information out? That’s kind of contradicting, dear.

They’re not over. :)

They’re not over. :)
    ___________________________
    They are. Sorry to burst you’re bubble.

Testing..

Good. She doesn’t deserve him. I don’t even like him, but I think that she’s a piece of shit…

• Gable16

SAME!!!

I’m not an insider..can’t you get it through your head? Gosh, just because you freakin say something on here doesn’t make you an insider.

• cyrusforever

__________________________________
    I’m a Miley and a Niley fan and I feel bad for her
    well maybe not you but like most niley fans are happy that her and him broke up

• cyrusforever

if she’s such a “piece of shit” wtf are you on this post?

now song “Take my along” gained the sense

• Anonymouse

They’re not over. :)

Do I even have to say anything?=/ smh

Gossip Cop? :/

Only official if it’s by E! news, TMZ and stuff like that

• HoneyBee

Im not buying this bullshit, Sources can be unreliable. I’m just waiting for Miley or Liam to say this themselves.

• blancasuarez_

No0o0o, That Means :O NICK RUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!1!!!!

It’s true.. It’s on JJJ and gossipCop confirmed it.. Im gonna miss them and I hope Miley is ok.

• carbon . x

Liam is single.

LOL and miley isn’t? is this “source” on crack?

• suzii18023

nooooo!!!!!awww :P

I hope this isn’t true but I think it is :( :(
    They were so cute<3

• EvaSnow

I’m sad.. I love Miam! They were adorable together <3

WHYYYYYYY!? they were like perfect couple :(

• The Wild One

Whoa…watch Miley date her next
    co-star,
    then breakup a month later.

noooooooooo

Stop trying to make Niley happen, it’s not going to happen.

• A Taste of Honey

we don’t really know if this is true…JJJ took the info from gossip cop

• EvaSnow

Oh and just like I said in the “Danielle Jonas” post: Please Niley stans, leave Nick alone in the live chat.

• Panda Bear Love

Nick’s gonna be Miley’s rebound bitch.

He always is.

• HoneyBee

NILEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!! (just to pisss some ppl off) hahahha

yeah niley

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I’m not even a Niley fan and I didn’t like Liam

• _leena

NOOOOOO FUCKING WAYY!!! >:O

Meh, anyways it’s not the first breakup rumor they’ve ever had. We’ll probably hear in max two weeks from now that it’s all fake… I hope O_O

Aug 25, 2010 @ 12:12 pm
    HoneyBee said:
    This story is FAKE, I bet its the same “source” who claimed that Miley’s having a boob job. Im not buyin this bullshit until either Miley or Liam comfirmes this.
    & I’ll cut a bitch if OceanUp makes an article about “Will Niley Return Once Agin? Is There Hope?” No, theres fucking not. I doubt Miley would want to return back to the douche who screwed her multiple of times.
    ====================================

Why don’t you believe it? Miley never dates for 2 years straight. Liam is obviously saying he’s single and Miley was “all over” Douglas..TWICE! Liam was her like 3rd boyfriend. I don’t think ‘the one’ come that quickly. Especially if you’re a celeb.

RIP Miam! We barely knew yee! ;(

• Jessx7x

whatimes the jonas live chat?

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVED THEM TOGATHER

PRAISE THE LORD.
    I’m sorry, I just didn’t like them together.
    They didn’t look that happy when she was still in LA.

I wish her the best. ♥ ya Miley.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

This is like the 3rd time in the past few months they’ve “broken up”

• WhoXOwnsMyHeart

I hope its not true :( so sad, I thought they were cute together. oh well,some things just don’t work out!
    I’m sure Niley fans are freaking out! hahaha :D

• Drizzy

whatimes the jonas live chat?

====

Suppsed to be 5 mins ago.. there is an error

whatimes the jonas live chat
    __________________________
    It’s right now, but it’s not working.

FUCK!!

IS FOR ONE REASON!!

OBSESSED WITH NICK JONAS!!

MILEY BITCH!!

MILEY NEED PSCIQUIAT!

• mattjac0bs

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!! I HATE LIAM :D

• Eloise

whatimes the jonas live chat
    __________________________
    It’s right now, but it’s not working.
    Mysterious tech problems, I smell conspiracy. lol.

so it coming from a mile away.

• Jessx7x

Drizzy said:

whatimes the jonas live chat?

====

Suppsed to be 5 mins ago.. there is an error
    —————
    thanksyah

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I never liked Liam

• _leena

It’s fake. People just don’t what to makeup these days to make money >.>

twitter is full with a happy niley fans -__-

I’m sure Niley fans are freaking out! hahaha :D
    ______________________________
    They were cute together in the movie, but in my opinion, she was in love with Will Blakelee, not Liam.

And I’m a huge Niley fan, but I’m not going to get excited until something happens.

twitter is full with a happy niley fans -__-
    ________________________________________
    I’m happy too. I couldn’t stand Liam.

• _leena

twitter is full with a happy niley fans -__-
    Lmao I saw that too. Hahahahaha. Well even if it WERE true, that wouldn’t mean those other two would get back >.>

• Anonym

Haha seriously? Miley is a funny girl, she’s acting like a thirteen year old. New boyfriend and she’s always like “this is gonna last, I’m gonna marry him”, and then they break up… lol

• Miley HQ

its all bull. watch and learn

________________________________
    It is most likely true, Gossip Cop is pretty legit.

twitter is full with a happy niley fans -__-
    ________________________________________
    I’m happy too. I couldn’t stand Liam.

but its not about liam! she really liked him she must be really sad thats what important! atleast in my opinion

• CupcakezLover

xoAmieeDawnxo said:

What if her and Justin dated?
    I would laugh.
    Gaston or Bieber?

• Mayra.

yeah GO MEMI!!!!!

• Tasha Rae

Who is this “source?” I’m not gonna believe anything til it comes out of one their mouths. Not some “source.”

• xForeverLovato

aw D:
    i though they were cute…

please nooooo.their over it now its times that miley fans do to

• CupcakezLover

CupcakezLover said:

LIAM CONFIRMED!
    WHERE?!?!

http://www.celebuzz.com/report-miley-cyrus-liam-hemsworth-s242891/ D:

D: NOOOOOOO

YESSSSS D':
    :( OMGGGGGG.

• fan4lyftwitter

meganfoxisbad said:

please nooooo.their over it now its times that miley fans do to

Well some Miley fans are not over Niley still. People support different couples. i just support Mileys happiness

Gaston or Bieber?
    ____________________
    Bieber. Apparently they were spotted in Detroit together last week. :p

• sophieee

Bitch Please.

• meganfoxisbad

miley and nick werent THAT happy if you compare it to their other relationships.nick even said on david letterman that its was a ” small teen little relationship”.niley is tto much drama for both parties

LIAM CONFIRMED!

• xoAmieeDawnxo

Whatever. I’ll wait till this is FULLY confirmed. Then I’ll start taking my Miam pictures out of my profile. :/
    _________________________________
    It most likely is. Just sayin’. I understand what you mean though.

Aug 25, 2010 @ 01:26 pm
    SelenaGomezFan101 said:
    If Liam is looking for a decent girl, he should look somewhere else. He is still very young. He should forget about this spoilt untamed creature. I really do not care much for Miley. She seems brash and uncouth; not wife material.
    – I am kinda happy they broke up, he deserves better.[:
    – Sorry, I’m just voicing my opinion. Thank You! (;
    =========================================

I love Miley but I agree w/ you. Miley seems a little too immature for Liam. She wants to flirt, and party, and be raunchy just for kicks. Whereas Liam seems more serious about it.

• CupcakezLover

Liam was/is too ugly. Memi FTW
    MEMI AND MOE! <33 Two of my favorites. :)

• CupcakezLover

LIAM CONFIRMED!
    WHERE?!?!

LIAM CONFIRMED!
    ____________________________
    He did?

• A Taste of Honey

MEMI AND MOE! <33 Two of my favorites. :)

Mine too :)

smart anon

CupcakezLover said:

LIAM CONFIRMED!
    WHERE?!?!

http://www.celebuzz.com/report-miley-cyrus-liam-hemsworth-s242891/ D:

Ted Casablanca called it ages ago
    ____________________________________
    Yeah, he said that he gave Liam ‘a month or two’. In the same post, he talked about Niley and said that in his opinion, they aren’t over.

Him and Ryan most be throwing a party, they love Niley, haha.

• nemoh

CupcakezLover said:

LIAM CONFIRMED!
    WHERE?!?!

http://www.celebuzz.com/report-miley-cyrus-liam-hemsworth-s242891/ D:

D: NOOOOOOO

Now she can go back with Nick Jonas!! ;)

______________________________
    FINALLY. UGH.
    I sound so heartless right now.

• CupcakezLover

A Taste of Honey said:

MEMI AND MOE! <33 Two of my favorites. :)

Mine too :)
    --------
    High five. :)

Why people are so concerned about it. yes it is sad breakups suck but they had a great relationship it last a year and Miley was happy. I hope both are doing ok and they will find someone who will match them better. Who knows who it will be. Just let her live her life. No matter who she chooses she will do what is better for her not for you. I liked Miam too but sometimes it is just not supposed to last..

CupcakezLover said:

LIAM CONFIRMED!
    WHERE?!?!

http://www.celebuzz.com/report-miley-cyrus-liam-hemsworth-s242891/ D:

D: NOOOOOOO

YESSSSS D':

• xoAmieeDawnxo

Now she can go back with Nick Jonas!! ;)
    ________________________________
    Unlike many people on here, I will respond to your comment with truth and not some random assuming. Maybe, maybe not. I think Miley would want to be single for a while though.
    We’ll just have to see what happens. (:

Suuuch BS! Ha! WOW.

• xoAmieeDawnxo

What if her and Justin dated?
    I would laugh.

• krystinajonas

some niley fan on twitter said niley is the new zanessa
    LOL, srsly. don’t even try to compare niley to the amazing beautiful zanessa. :)

gtfo

• TheTruthBitch

Who the fuck said Niley is gonna happen. Just because Miam broke up it doesnt automatically mean that Nileys coming back. Stupid dumbass bitches. Niley fans overeact too much.

• doublethedrama

xoAmieeDawnxo said:
    Niley can fucking suck it. It’s not gong to happen, get over it people.

Also, I won’t believe this until I hear it from Miley or Liam.
    __________________________________
    I’m just saying that you nor I can say whether or not they’ll happen in the future.

But, Liam did confirm it. So yeah, they’re over.

Woah, take it so seriously. But whatever.

But I mean hear it from them. Not just a “source”.

• karaclouds

AND THE LOVE KICKSTARTS AGAIN……….

• xoAmieeDawnxo

Woah, take it so seriously. But whatever.

But I mean hear it from them. Not just a “source”.
    ___________________________
    No, haha. I wasn’t trying to be serious. I’m just saying, I don’t think any of us have a right to say whether they’ll get back or not.

And Liam did confirm it. On Celebuzz.com, he just simply stated that ‘It’s true.’

Soo, yeah.

• doublethedrama

meganfoxisbad said:

I don’t know who you are. But, I hear you cause drama. What are your motives? Hahahaha

• peacenlove

Liam is a sexy Australlian. He’s to good for Miley.

• urluvismydrugg

awh, so Liam’s rep confirmed it to US Weekly…

• xoAmieeDawnxo

Liam is a sexy Australlian. He’s to good for Miley.
    ________________________
    This made me laugh for some reason.

• SJG97

^^If you believe RadarOnline when they say Liam confirmed to them,then yeah Miley and Liam are over.

• karaclouds

uuugh,well i just wish miley,joe would just stya single and enjoy life |:

Believe me..I do know. But again, I can’t blame you. You’ve been believing an unreliable site for such a long time that its hard to tell what’s real and what isn’t. Sad. ;)

• doublethedrama

xoAmieeDawnxo said:

Woah, take it so seriously. But whatever.

But I mean hear it from them. Not just a “source”.
    ___________________________

Soo, yeah.

Welll, my mistake. I didn’t know he confirmed it.

• SJG97
  • Tatii

Really ?? I love that ! *-*
    Miley is single !
    Niley will be happening so soon.. (: I bled..

I happy !! \o/

_____________________
    Who are you talking to?

• OceanUpSUX

I felt like he was the only thing that made Miley happy :S But I knew all along he didn’t love her as much as she loved him :'(

• urluvismydrugg

if it’s true…that’s too bad. i’m honestly not going to lie. you could tell they were both happy with each other.
    miley prob dumped him for a guy in LOL. she tends to date her costars. i mean her and justin broke up right before the last song so…he prob knew she’d get to know a guy on the film…
    but is that source even reliable? i don’t think people should trust any source with the word ‘gossip’ in the name. /=

• doublethedrama

Niley can fucking suck it. It’s not gong to happen, get over it people.

Also, I won’t believe this until I hear it from Miley or Liam.

• xoAmieeDawnxo

I don’t really mind whether people decide to believe me or not, and you don’t have the right to be speaking for others in general. Believe me, not everyone are Niley fans. I get your point, first loves are always remember. But that doesn’t mean people don’t move on. PLEASE, I’ve seen people get married with their 3rd or 4th loves for crying out loud. Who do you think you are to decide for them? And no I don’t have anything against anyone, I’m just tired of bullshit. You’ll remember me one day. I don’t blame you, you don’t know anything at all..and that’s quite evident.
    ____________________________________
    Pretty sure you know nothing at all either. I’ll remember you one day? Yeah, right. Unless you can give legit evidense that you’re some kind of ‘legit insider’, then you my friend, are the bullshitter.

I never said that I’m deciding anything for anyone. I’m simply stating that it’s not impossible for two people to mature and realize that maybe there is something still there.
    So, yeah. You have an attitude and it’s annoying.

Well fake or not they were both pretty unfaithful to each other :/

• xoAmieeDawnxo

Niley can fucking suck it. It’s not gong to happen, get over it people.

Also, I won’t believe this until I hear it from Miley or Liam.
    __________________________________

But, Liam did confirm it. So yeah, they’re over.

delusional

• urluvismydrugg

her and Demi both should try staying single for a while. they may actually enjoy it.

delusional
    ____________________
    You? I’d say so.

• lucy

dear miley, if you go after nick AGAIN, i’ll break your neck and watch you suffer :)no hate for miley or anything, buuuuut nick needs someone who will treat him with respect. liam and miley were perfect.

• xoAmieeDawnxo

Mysterious tech problems, I smell conspiracy. lol.
    _________________________
    Haha yeah, I hear ya.

• Eloise

DemiLOVE@tOh said:

Aug 25, 2010 @ 03:22 pm
    =====================================

OU, AD, Gossip Cop, Just Jared, US Weekly, People Magazine AND Liam’s rep ALL CONFIRMED IT! Get real! It’s OVER, damnit!! -___-
    And if they are not enough then remember “Rapeandkillpeople” on Youtube claims to have been there and heard it. He verifies the confirmation by Liam. …Sounds like a reliable source.

• ButterflyFlyAway

.Truth. said:

unfortunately liam’s rep confirmed it. :(
    :( I feel sad, Idk why….they broke up. Miam was my 3 fave couple

How much you wanna bet Miley gonna be “IN LOOOVVEEE” with Douglas by October? Haha.

Lets just say I named my cat Niley….. so yeah I’m pretty excited right now.

Aug 25, 2010 @ 04:43 pm
    ButterflyFlyAway said:

I hope its a rumor, like last time…miam is so cute

—————–

This is way different than last time, though. This time, every gossip site has reported it AND it’s confirmed. It’s really real.

Go on people.com!!!! It’s confirmed!!! By him

Lets just say I named my cat Niley….. so yeah I’m pretty excited right now.

———————-

Oh boy. I……uh……..ah……..err……. …. ………..no words.

no, first she will go back to nick jonas for a month or so. THEN she will hook up with her costar. the life of an attention whore is rather predictable.

saw this coming if its true its probably cause shes all over her next co star/love interest for LOL or something

Welp, looks like Mr Hemsworth’s already moved on.

Jackie must be crying right now.

• xoxo_bitch626

why the fuck are there so many miley and liam breakup articles here OU i think we get that they broke up ok?

• countrycutie14

omg i dont normally say this but SHUT THE F UP!!!!!! MY GOSH. you don’t know miley. “the life of an attention whore is rather predictable” are you effing kidding me?! she’s been complaining about paparazzi. my god. people fail to realize that she’s a normal girl, she’s not some super-human! so shut up and keep the stupid comments to yourself. it’s pointless..

im goona cry :(
    her and nick are gona get back together ..

• taylorr.

Its probably cause he is getting more famous than her. ((:

• Hilary

;'(

• _liesyoutold

• jannetgirl147

well it was going to happen miley kept on kissing all these guys i feel bad for miam they were a cute couple
    and i know this is true cause gossip cop said it there always right

Aug 25, 2010 @ 04:42 pm
    myheartbeatsforlove said:
    aww, poor miam.
    i liked them together.<3
    i hope this isn’t true.
    =======================================

He crew confirmed it and E!’s pretty much hinting he was cheating before he went to Detroit. Sooo yeaaahh, they’re through.

Sorry for your loss. :(

• gttebqw

mQzhF6 uthicjllcvxx, [url=http://jvlvviomgbfn.com/]jvlvviomgbfn[/url], [link=http://exxfttxstatz.com/]exxfttxstatz[/link], http://vvnfclzturkw.com/

• epxouu

JegjS6 gkjwccqxjerw, [url=http://nmngeweglxlw.com/]nmngeweglxlw[/url], [link=http://qiihziwmdpkj.com/]qiihziwmdpkj[/link], http://kaomjxizinzr.com/

• sdfjkl;jhgfds
  • AnnaMariaFan

Aug 25, 2010 @ 04:58 pm
    im goona cry :(
    her and nick are gona get back together ..
    =============================================

• .Truth.

unfortunately liam’s rep confirmed it. :(

Aug 25, 2010 @ 12:05 pm
    AAC said:

But I thought they were “soulmates”.
    Miley needs to stop falling so hard so fast
    ——————————————–
    Do U Beleive Every Thing U Read>

Uhh, yeah….especially whenever Miley herself says it.

• StarLight24

i don’t trust inside sources. i don’t really care what anyone does tho as long as they’re happy. lol. plus liam’s hot. if he’s upset about their break up he could easily get someone else. or if he broke up with miley then i’m sure she could easily find someone else too. it won’t be hard for either of them. lol

Im Kinda Happy Because Liam Is The One Who Changed Miley In The First Place. Before She Made It Public THat They Were Dating She Never Really WORE Black All The Time. After All This U Constantly See Her In Black And Wearung Shorts And Showing her bra and Looking A Tad Bit Skimpy

• carbon . x

ofcourse your going to say that .your a stan .thats crazy you have never met nick in your life but yet you can claim how much hes loved someone.they were 13 and young so relax

in 2009 they werent 13 years old.

_______

no one knows for sure if they dated last year. they said they “reconnected” which… could’ve meant that it was a big change from hating each other. i don’t think i’m in denial, because i don’t care who nick or miley dates, i just don’t believe they were more than friends last year. how could it have been that short-lived, anyway? she went from justin to nick to liam in like 2 months? i doubt it.

It seems that whoever Miley works with, she dates. And then as soon as she works with someone else, she’s with them.
    Nick Jonas, Lucas Till, Liam…

I agree so much!

she complains about the paparazzi in order to get attention. she also employs one paparazzo as her official photographer and has frequented hollywood.tv’s locations–including their millions of milkshakes shop, also visited by tila, paris, heidi, kim, etc. she is a talentless attention whore, it is about time you all put on your big-girl panties and realize it. in a few months, she’ll start dating her new costar to get more attention, because that’s just how she is.

Sweetie, Miley took half naked photos of herself and dressed skimpy LONG before she met Liam. That’s just who she is. He may have encouraged her to do more of that, but he did not “change” her.

• mrsdestinyhope

NileyLove said:

===
    yep, almost as ironic as Niley breaking up after the BOBW Tour and then again after the failure of BEFORE THE STORM. Nice irony, huh?

• countrycutie14

they were together for more than a year. :( this is like her break up with Nick all over again, i hope she is okay.

happy.

YES ! Finally ! Totally Happy :D

• countrycutie14

Shut up. like you know her life..

• countrycutie14

Shut up. like you know her life..

—————-

I actually kind of think that she did all that on her own and Liam was more for the old Miley. I don’t think he liked or approved of her attention seeking and more “mature” image.

• JOBROSDEMIFAN

NOOO WHY????????? I LOVED THEM AS A COUPLE.I’M VERY SAD :( I CAN’T BELIEVE IT

Hey people, well if they broke up we can’t do nothing! I just hope that miley are ok! I’m so upset because nileys fans are always talking about that relationships on livechats ! Please leave that Nick and Miley alone! Yeah its true they was so cute together but that is past! Excuse me if I make mistakes, I know a little of english, I really speak spanish!

• yptcecn

5YMN14 gwikbdifmwqu, [url=http://axtwczlvyldn.com/]axtwczlvyldn[/url], [link=http://dengfrbqangp.com/]dengfrbqangp[/link], http://sapoqqpwvpej.com/

• LEAI

SHES GAY THATS WHY SHES KEEPS ON DATING THESE GUYS AND BREAKING UP WITH THEM.AND SHES A JERK. SHES THE FEMALE VERSION OF JOE JONAS. I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE CALL HIM GAY AND JERK BUT NOT HER. MILEY CAN’T COME OUT BECAUSE HER DADDY WOULD KILL HER.

Liam deserved better.

• mina (:

Well, Gossip Cop confirmed it, E! online confirmed it, and so did Liam’s Rep.
    Seems like Miam is over…

I though they were gonna get married.. :( they were tew kute 2gether.. well now i bet liam has a new gf. or so does miley?

called it!

the second i heard they were dating, i said that they’d break up just after the dvd release–thus the end of the last song pr drive.

lol @ the teenies believing this was TWUU LUVV

How funny would it be if Miley got with Joe, Selena got with Nick, and Demi got with KEVIN! Then Danielle got with Big Rob!!! Oh yeah, this is definitely in the future.

• msjonas13

im very upset:(
    first!

• meganfoxisbad

u dont sweetheart .idc how much of a stan you are .your not her bestfriend

• NoMoreNiley

I REALLY REALLY AM FURIOUS!!! I CANT BELIEVE MILEY AND LIAM BROKE UP!! NOW SHE GON COME AFTER NICHOLAS NOOOOOOOO!!!!! :O D: AAAAAHHHH!!!

• DemiLOVE@tOh

Aug 25, 2010 @ 03:22 pm
    =====================================

EXCATLY!!!

• Di-do-daa!

Im happy im so happy tht i cant express my happiness ! :D looooool

Wow, not really a shocker people!

• Luvbug325

Oh no. Those two were actually pretty cute together. Hope she wont get back together with Nick..im not a Niley fan.

Well, almost everybody liked them and the others are Niley fans.
    IDC, I just think Miley won’t need much time to fin a new BF.

• erinh404

they broke up so that miley could date her next costar

HA

this happens everytime.

anytime she gets close to a new hottie for more than a month, she’s all over him like the sleeze she is

if there were any serious girl co-stars, she’d be a carpet muncher

more like kevin will get with big rob, boy is a fruitcake.

i can see miley and joe 2gether!

ohhh myy i knew someday theyll broke up! itss sadd because i think he was the best bf she ever had and they looked cute together! why celebrities couples always broke up so quickly and after a little time they are dating someone else?

Liam’s rep confirmed the breakup guys. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20415656,00.html

• myheartbeatsforlove

aww, poor miam.
    i liked them together.<3
    i hope this isn’t true.

• ButterflyFlyAway

I hope its a rumor, like last time…miam is so cute

_leena said:

twitter is full with a happy niley fans -__-

ikr? i really dont understand how they keep thinking they would…i mean they both moved on deal with it!

________________________________
    I love your icon, btw. (:
    And like I said, I think she was in love with his character, not him.

• DiMarco15

If it is true which I doubt it is, didn’t she say he was her soulmate in a interview or something?

didnt she also say nick and justin were her soulmate at a time or something along those lines.

• Drizzy

Stop trying to make Niley happen, it’s not going to happen.

=====

Exactly.

Hahaha.

you idiots! those pics from six flags a few days ago were from a few months ago! remember when liam and miley were there? why else would she wear the exact same outfit that she wore when they went there that one time? DUH! those pics are not recent.

• Jerretc1

Every hater can say that they broke up and oceanup will post it . :\

AbouT time :D

• xoAmieeDawnxo

When will OceanUP finally accept that “Niley 3.0″ will never happen?…
    ___________________________
    Pretty sure you don’t know that. You assume things. None of us know what’s going on between Nick and Miley right now.

• HoneyBee

When will OceanUP finally accept that “Niley 3.0″ will never happen?…

• Panda Bear Love

Ouch, poor Nick on the chat. On the last one, he got hate for his chubby fingers and him smelling like feet….

In this one, Niley teenies will attack. Smh, Nick come to my house. ;)

• Drizzy

======

Yeah, not going to be pretty…

Watch Nick be overly happy in the live chat today… Hahaha

But this is sad :( Hope Miley get’s through this okay :)

• xxgloriabieberx

NILEY FANS: miam broke up ….. wooohoooo niley 3.0

MIAM FANS: I DON’T BELIEVE THAT SHIT ITS NOT FUQING TRUE !!!!!!

like jennifer aniston

__________________________
    It’s most likely true. Gossip Cop was the website to deny that Miam broke up back in April. If they’re saying that they aren’t together anymore, then I’m pretty sure they’re not.

• stellagirl1993

……….

• EvaSnow

__________
    Of course she has no concept of what “true love” is. She’s 17 years old. What do you expect? What 17 year old person does know the concept of true love.

They probably broke off on a good level. Neither of them seem to be bitter abt it.

• Drizzy

In this one, Niley teenies will attack. Smh, Nick come to my house. ;)

=====

If he comes to your house, can I be invited? Hahaha. ;P

• stellagirl1993

IA

• AAC

I swear to God, if Niley 3.0 happens…

• Panda Bear Love

I bet Nick is going crazy cause of Miam breaking up rn.

His true love is single again ;)

• Dumaaa ?

:O I loved them together…

• Panda Bear Love

If he comes to your house, can I be invited? Hahaha. ;P

If you bring strawberries…..

• Drizzy

I swear to God, if Niley 3.0 happens…

========

It probably won’t happen, trying the same relationship THREE times and it still doesn’t work out? Not worth it.

& if it does happen.. it won’t last.

wow i fully said they wouold break up like 2 days ago. oh well. maybe she can use that thomas guy as a rebound dude, again. ahaha.

when and where is the live chat??

• sammie

i can believe it after reading the story from the chick who met miley at the Lion’s Den the other day. she said miley was all over her male co-star. soo yeah, i think this breakup is legit.
    or maybe it’s just another jealous person who is trying to tear them apart.

• summerlove987

Awww they were so cute together

Does she have a hot new co-star?

• Drizzy

If he comes to your house, can I be invited? Hahaha. ;P

If you bring strawberries…..

======

Alright. I can do that.

• AAC

I’m going to keep my eye on Nick in this live chat.

• Sweetdisposition?

Lol ikr?

• HoneyBee

weren’t they just making out at six flags? lmao

• NicksSweetCaroline

DUNDUNDUND

wtf? they were so cute together.. is this really true?

• AAC

& if it does happen.. it won’t last.
    ____

I don’t even know how many times my brother and his (ex) girlfriend broke up and got back together. SMH. I hope Nick and Miley aren’t like them.

• xJulez

seriously? not again.
    weren’t they JUST photographed together at
    six flags?
    I wont believe it until they confirm it.

• Drizzy

weren’t they just making out at six flags? lmao

===

Exactly hahaha.

• Hangover

I really liked them together:(

weren’t they just making out at six flags? lmao

that was in julyy

• A Taste of Honey

My brother and his gf are the same way! haha

Shut up anyone who says that nick is going to get the rebound! Seriously? Miley cyrus and him r over! Give it up already!

awww even joe is crying. lol love MIAM! i wont believe it until they say it themselves!

________________________________
    I love your icon, btw. (:
    And like I said, I think she was in love with his character, not him.

thank you! :D
    that could be true idk…

• cyrusforever

ummmmmmmmmm. i don’t know who to believe anymore. gossip cop is preetty reall most of the time… but i don’t know this time. and if they did, i’m kinda sad that they did cause i loved them together anddd miley was so happy with liam. but if they broke up ohwell.. i just hope miley isn’t having a ruff time dealing about the breakupp. and to the people saying “yay miley and liam broke up” you guys better stfu. you guys aint no real miley fans. if you were real miley fans you wouldn’t be happy if they actually broke up cause the breakup obvviously hurt miley. so to all the niley fans. FUCK YOU.

• CupcakezLover

Tasha Rae said:

^Miam stan in denial. If it wasn’t gossip cop I would be saying this too.

__________________________
    I’m probably the biggest Niley fan ever, because I have experienced what they have. I totally and completely understand how strongly they feel/felt about each other because I have been in love too. Most people hate on Niley fans because the simply do not understand how rare to find that one person is at 14 years old.

Anyway, I didn’t really hate Miam together, it was more of the obsessive fans.

• meganfoxisbad

why do they post this when they know miam stans wouldnt believe this even if miley and liam said it from their own mouths.if this is true then i hope liam dates a classy girl next ..just saying

• mileysmileyxo

noooo…. :(

• Mayra.

I don´t know what to think! they were together and kissing last week but if is true well, I hope the better for Liam because I really like him and I´m looking forward for his movies,I really hope he makes it´s big in Hollywood. And for Miley well as long she is Happy everything it´s ok, she is too young to be with someone in a serious relatioship, she is not mature enough for that but it´s ok she is 17 she needs to be single and going out with whoever she wants. I know she like to be serious because she has long relationships and that´s not usual at her age but she should try to be single and enjoy of that freedom.

• mileysmileyxo

meganfoxisbad said:

like ive said before, IF U DONT FUCKING LIKE MILEY GTFO HER POST.

• BangThatDrum

meganfoxisbad said:

___________

When in the world are you going to move your ass from all the Miley posts? You give her more attention than her fans do.

• nemoh

Please tell me this isn’t true.

If it can’t work for them when they are “deeper than normal people–what they think and how they feel.” What chance is there for us Normals.

Nooooo!:(

I love miley & liam

• meganfoxisbad

i said liam .nobody was talking bout her .im on this post to talk bout liam .so stfu

I wish she had twitter. She could clear this up. SHe would probably have the most followers by now anyways. She started later than most celebs and was on top.

• Mayra.

because not everyone here is Miam stan, I really like them, god Liam is HOT :D but it´s ok, I mean Miley is young she should be enjoing that

• Mayra.

Aug 25, 2010 @ 12:44 pm
    DiMarco15 said:

when you are 16 or 17 you think everyone is your soulmate and true love!

nemoh said:
    Please tell me this isn’t true.

i wish i could…

• xoAmieeDawnxo

Please tell me this isn’t true
    ______________________________
    It’s Gossip Cop. so it probably is.
    Thank the Lord.

• MileyAndLiamDidNotBreakUp

Okay Miley and Liam were just making out at six flags! Oceanup is a bunch of crap wow a ‘source’ told u that’s a bunch of bull! I don’t believe this crap u guys are Miley haters and make up all this crap about her that’s really unneccessary okay? So y don’t u get ur facts straight and stop trying to ruin peoples relationships I won’t believe that this is true until one of them says it themselves! This is pathetic all you do is trash Miley. Y don’t you fin somethig Bette to do sweetie?!

• xoAmieeDawnxo

You know what I just noticed? Miam fans are even worse than anyone else on here.
    Just sayin’.

____________________________
    Honey, that picture was from early July. There is no Six Flags in Michigan. The closest one is in St. Louis.

It’s probably true.

I don’t believe until miley or liam confirms it everyone can say that they broke up everyone can say : hey I’m a friend of them they broke up!!

MIAM !!!!

MIAM !!!!

MILEY IS OVER NICK :D i like it better this way
    ___________________________
    …I wouldn’t be so sure. You’re never really 100% over your first love.

• nemoh

nemoh said:
    Please tell me this isn’t true.

i wish i could…

It’s true?

• austin19

if that`s true , then it`s cause of the new guy . every movie she does , she HAS to date her co-star .

nemoh said:
    Please tell me this isn’t true.

i wish i could…

It’s true?

everyone saying the gossip site that said that never lie so i guess its true…

nooo…but i think its not true!

• meganfoxisbad

did she love liam or his character in the last song ?

noo i hate it when mileys single cos then there is a chance that she could get back with nick and i never want that to happen

Someone put Jackie on suicide watch

Aug 25, 2010 @ 01:03 pm
    nemoh said:
    Please tell me this isn’t true.

i wish i could…

It’s true?
    =======================

I’d say so. GC is pretty fuc.king reliable!
    Probably one of most legit gossip sites out there. Sorry :(

• CupcakezLover

Gaston or Bieber?
    ____________________
    Bieber. Apparently they were spotted in Detroit together last week. :p
    Baha that would be one messed up couple. xD Maybe he should date Noah instead.

• xoAmieeDawnxo

^Miam stan in denial. If it wasn’t gossip cop I would be saying this too.
    ____________________________
    They broke up. Liam confirmed it.

• xoAmieeDawnxo

Baha that would be one messed up couple. xD Maybe he should date Noah instead
    ________________________________
    Haha, I think they’d be cute together. But for some reason, I’d laugh. But he’s almost too old for Noah. He’s 16 and isn’t she like, 10?

__________________________________
    Yeah, that’s why he just said in the live chat 30 minutes ago that the coolest thing he experienced was his first love.
    Please go away.

Aug 25, 2010 @ 01:49 pm
    __________________________________
    Please go away.
    _______________
    did he really say that??????

• LoveShmilerz<3

:D <– ’nuff said. <3

• xoAmieeDawnxo

I’m dominating this post. Show’s how bored I am.
    :p

• Mayra.

meganfoxisbad you are so fucking annoying, so is your icon and your username. I like that, I don´t know why but I like that.

• peacenlove

and apperently he said that her and her family and all her baggage are too much to handle…-___-

• Jenna

This rumor is false, they did NOT breakup!

• krystinajonas

Nlley 3.0?
    Uhm, yeah . . . DNFW.

• fan4lyftwitter

__________________________________
    Please go away.

Out of all the girls Nick dated he did love Miley the most obviously

YAYAYAYAYA NILEY:D

• A Taste of Honey

no one knows how happy nick and miley were during their relationship.

Maybe he was the one that did something! Why do it always have to be her???
    It was the same thing with Nick, but you see, he is the one who lives the girls broken hearted, with this stupid non public relationship! And he started dating Selena 2 months, or less, after the broke up.
    Justin in his last vídeo proved to be an idiot, making that stupid joke about their break up and making appear that she didn’t suported him in his work.
    So is always the same, everybody is making it her faut, when we don’t even know what is happening!!!

• Mayra.

fan4lyftwitter said:

meganfoxisbad said:

please nooooo.their over it now its times that miley fans do to

TRUE!! I support Miley happiness too

• abc

im kind of not surprised…i havent seen if Liam has been hanging around with other girls but Miley straddling that one random guy and then her being all over the Douglas guy…Miley’s too boy crazy right now this is coming from a fan of hers

• meganfoxisbad

It is official guys. He confirmed it, his rep confirmed it.

I am sad for Miley ONLY if she’s sad. If she’s happy, then I am happy for her. Remember people, we don’t know the circumstances so let’s not jump on anything here.

I hate to say this, but part of me is smug ONLY because of Jacqueline. She was sooo mean to so many people and part of me says this serves her right!!

Funny how she has been absent from twitter allll day.

• Mayra.

Aug 25, 2010 @ 01:53 pm
    abc said:

well is true but like I say she is 17, I am like that too and I´m 18 almost 19

_______________________
    Really? Is there a link or something?

• xoAmieeDawnxo

It is official guys. He confirmed it, his rep confirmed it.

Funny how she has been absent from twitter allll day.
    ______________________________
    Who’s Jacqueline?

• kimpossiblekilledphineas

WHO didn’t see this coming? :/
    Like, really.. -_-

_______________________
    Really? Is there a link or something?

yup

If this is true, the next person’s she’s probably going to be going out with next is her love interest in LOL. I just know it.

• xoAmieeDawnxo

did he really say that??????
    _________________________
    Yeah, about 45 minutes ago in the cambio chat.
    I was like, whoa.

Umm..for those of you saying that Nick said his coolest experience was his first love..ya’ll need to hop on a little boat called reality. If you really saw the webcast..Nick didn’t say that. Nick actually mentioned that he’s had quite a lot of great, cool experiences throughout his life and that he still has years to live to experience more. Niley stans..get over yourselves. If Nick and Miley WERE meant to be, they would have been together again forever ago. They did have a chance again back in 2009. Some people don’t realize the actual situation Nick is going through. But keep dreaming people..because your sources are way off.

in 2009 they werent 13 years old.

yup
    ___________________________
    Oh honey, that’s old.
    I think that’s back from June.

• colorfulx

Should I change my twitter to @miamlives start writing fanfics, photo shopping pictures and making wack ass youtube videos? ROFL!!! jk jk BUT STILL!

baggage as in, Nick? =)

• itsaimeenotamy

hola people

yup
    ___________________________
    Oh honey, that’s old.
    I think that’s back from June.

really? someone just posted that on twitter :O

THATS TH E SAME THINH THAT NILEY FANS DO EVERYDAY ..LOL

______________________________________

Alright anon, you’re acting like you know something by saying that ‘Some people don’t realize the actual situation Nick is going through’. And what is that? Please, entertain us.

I am sorry for them but it was mostly going to happen. I have to say I was quite surprised it last that long but Miley was too much involved in this relationship and we barly see her having fun with other people. They are young they need to see other people,to party..I hope they will remain friends though but its tough to stay in touch with an ex. Anyway I wish them all the best. I said it when they were together and I say it now when they are not. I am one of her fan . I just wish her the best thats all.

THATS TH E SAME THINH THAT NILEY FANS DO EVERYDAY ..LOL
    _______________________
    ..Please be quiet.

• itsaimeenotamy

Apparently you’re quite a big Niley fan. Well, all I can say is that a lot has happened for the past year and a half. People are so oblivious. Most of the stories that have been posted up on here have been pure bogus. They are way off. As a FAN, most people only know what is going on in the spotlight. Thus referring to all the crap people post. No one knows what Nick and Miley are truly feeling. Its been quite some time now, and this silly game is just pathetic. They are two regular human beings that deserve to move on with their lives without teenies wishing they’d be back together when in reality it is highly doubtful. All I can say is..look back in the past webcasts, Nick hasn’t really been sad because of Miley, nor Selena. I’m not here to entertain anyone, and neither are you. So please, for the sake of everyone..just stop bullshitting.

Oh honey, a bullshitter calling other people bullshitters. Just admit that you’re wrong and no nothing. NOTHING. And if you think you know something… you don’t

• A Taste of Honey

Stop trying to act like an insider, you’re making an ass our of yourself.

• xoAmieeDawnxo

Welll, my mistake. I didn’t know he confirmed it.
    ______________________________
    Yeah, sorry. :P

N

• cyrusforever

– I am kinda happy they broke up, he deserves better.[:
    – Sorry, I’m just voicing my opinion. Thank You! (;
    —————————————–
    i understand you’re “voicing your opinion” but your opinion is straight up wack. “spoilt untamed creature” ROFL FAIL. really who says that. “creature” LMAOOOO i can’t stop laughing. miley is a human.. not a creature ROFL. and sweetie it’s spoilED not spoilT LMFAO. and also. miley aint spoiled. she doesn’t go to her daddy and say “daddy i need a million dollers. i need to go buy a ferrari.” she works hard for the money she has. & if you’re calling her spoiled you’re basically calling your “perfect” selena spoiled too. cause she gets whatever she wants. and who’s talking about miley & liam getting married? obviously she’s not wife material she’s only 17 turning 18. which girl would be ready to be a wife at this age? she’s just going to almost turn legal. she still got a lot of years ahead of her to get married sweetie.

• meganfoxisbad

damn miley stans are crazy .she wrote a miley bible and preached every verse

Um…alright?
    What are you talking about?

Ugh, if it’s true… I’ve lost some respect for Miley. -___-

She’s 17, it’s not like they were gonna get married lol

• BangThatDrum

Ugh, if it’s true… I’ve lost some respect for Miley. -___-
    __________

Why?

• KristinaMarie559

I don’t think it’s true. Miley or Liam would have confirmed it. Just saying.

• CupcakezLover

Ugh, if it’s true… I’ve lost some respect for Miley. -___-
    Why?? :0

Ugh, if it’s true… I’ve lost some respect for Miley. -___-

why?

oh and
    4. she never dated Lucas till

wrong

Awww Man :(
    Im a huge Niley fan but I actually liked Miam.
    He made Miley happy & thats all that mattered to me:(

Anyways, I just dont want her to date that Douglas guy.Idk he doesnt look like her type.
    __________________________
    He kind of, in a way..looks like Xavier Samuel.

• BangThatDrum

oh and
    4. she never dated Lucas till

wrong

________

THen why did Miley never say so? She admited in her book to have puppy love with Mitchel.

• nemoh

To all the people who asked why: Idk I mean…I stan for her. I think everyone knows that…but recently, it seems to me like she wasn’t being faithful to Liam. I would understand if she already broke up with him, but if she was still with him on set, and she was being all touchy touchy with her co star…eh… :/ I just find it kind of, bad.

• Kooooiit

werent they just seen like making out? and if its true, I wouldnt blame him, she stradles other guys,while not shooting the movie,oh well.

• CupcakezLover

But maybe if Joe/Ashley break up there’s also chance for MOE!! <333 jk.

• xoAmieeDawnxo

I don’t think it’s true. Miley or Liam would have confirmed it. Just saying.
    _____________________________
    I think it is. MTV has even posted it, and they don’t really post anything unless they know it’s true. And Gossip Cop is legit.

• Sharna.<3

i aint gonna buy this shit tbh. ocean up is always wrong on stuff like this. but if they are, i’ll be soo happy. i did like miam. but i’m a niley supporter til’ death. plus, they would’ve lasted over a year..

now here comes niley fans saying that niley can get back together now!!!

i thought they were cute together, i wonder what happened?

• fan4lyftwitter

Nemoh if this rumor is true I’m pretty sure they broke up a while ago not like today

• xoAmieeDawnxo

But maybe if Joe/Ashley break up there’s also chance for MOE!! <333 jk.
    _________________________
    Dude, Moe would be hot.

• BangThatDrum

________

She has been faitful to him you do know that was in a fan story? Never trust those.

• MileyCyrusYOO

If Liam was the one who broke up with her I’m going to legit stab the shit out of him and rearrange his face, and then throw him into a pit of fire. NO I DONT LIKE LIAM, GO AWAY!

• BangThatDrum

xoAmieeDawnxo said:

But maybe if Joe/Ashley break up there’s also chance for MOE!! <333 jk.
    _________________________
    Dude, Moe would be hot.
    _________________

My guilty pleasure! MOE FTW

• SelenaGomezFan101

– I am kinda happy they broke up, he deserves better.[:
    – Sorry, I’m just voicing my opinion. Thank You! (;

• xoAmieeDawnxo

now here comes niley fans saying that niley can get back together now!!!

i thought they were cute together, i wonder what happened?
    ________________________
    Many different websites said that they kept fighting for whatever reason, and that Nick was always the first one Miley would run to when they were fighting. Jealousy?

_________________

My guilty pleasure! MOE FTW
    ______________________________
    Haha, heck yeah. (:

• poop

i dont believe this i will if there proof.

ia .ur my new bestfriend

• BangThatDrum

_________________

My guilty pleasure! MOE FTW
    ______________________________
    Haha, heck yeah. (:
    _____________

My dream will come true, my dream will come true MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE

• peacenlove

deep down we all want moe/jiley to happen

meganfoxisbad its me most annoying person ever i fell sorry for your friend family etc its like you hate everyday everytime on whoever you dont like

FAIL

• xoAmieeDawnxo

Stop trying to act like an insider, you’re making an ass our of yourself.
    _______________________________
    THANK YOU.

• evanescence

okayyyyyyyyy.

Miley has got to stop falling for her costars…how much money she will be dating this one for LOL soon too.

I don’t believe this. Notice how whatever “sources” say are usually wrong. Unless they mention a name, it’s wrong. I won’t believe it until Miley or Liam confirm it themselves.

• bRooke

i feel bad for him, he kept her grounded

• ensuringthecrisis

“Holiday oh holiday and the best one of the year.”

vampire weekend? love them:)

• blancasuarez_

well whatever is going on im happy as long NILEY 3.0 DOESN’T HAPPEN. apparently he seems into demi NOW/ -.-

• No Bitchassness

Hooking up with your new co-star Miley??

• The Wild One

Ha! I bet she is…

• I TOLD YA JACKIE BITCH NILEY FOREVER

HAHAHA BUT WHERE IS JACKIE GOSSIP COP REPORT THAT WHEN JACKIE WAS ONLINE SO SHE SAW THAT

“MIAM IS GOING TO LAST FOREVER MORE THAN NILEY MILEY IS IN LOVE WITH LIAM ” SURE JACKIE
    MAYBE SHE IS GOING TO DELETE HER TWITTER OR IS GOING TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE “OH MILEY WANTED TIME FOR BE ALONE BUT SHE IS SO IN LOVE WITH LIAM ,LIAM AND HER ARE GOING TO BACK SOON ,TEAM MIAM FORVER”
    OR SAY “IM TEAM MILEY HAPPINESS BUT I KNOW THAT MILEY LOVE LIAM MIAM 2.0″

POOR JACKIE LOL

TEAM MILEY
    TEAM NILEY
    TEAM JONAS
    TEAM MILEY JONAS AND NICK CYRUS!!!

• I TOLD YA JACKIE BITCH NILEY FOREVER

SHE SAID THAT MIAM WAS GOING TO GETTING MARRIED

• alltherightmoves.

Jacqueline is gonna be pissed.

• doublethedrama

xoAmieeDawnxo said:
    Welll, my mistake. I didn’t know he confirmed it.
    ______________________________
    Yeah, sorry. :P

What are you apologizing for?

• NicksSweetCaroline

People, i think you are confusing Nick and Miley with Ross and Rachel….

• Anonymouse

Well think about it…how many times did Miam see each other the past 2 months of Miley filming?Also long distance never helps.

• HoneyBee

• Eloise

HoneyBee said:

Gossip Cop is actually one of the better sites for reliability. They did call BS on the boob job story others had and on the not allowed to hang out with Ashley story. I’d hold what they say way way above anything E! or TMZ, Jared, etc.
    Looks like it’s true.

• AnonBiotch

Aug 25, 2010 @ 12:05 pm
    AAC said:

But I thought they were “soulmates”.
    Miley needs to stop falling so hard so fast
    ——————————————–
    Do U Beleive Every Thing U Read>

• loveurface

agree!

• AAC

But I thought they were “soulmates”.
    Miley needs to stop falling so hard so fast.

• Drizzy

======

That’s how I was with my ex.

We seriously tried like 6 times.

Never ends up working out. Hahaha.

• xoAmieeDawnxo

What are you apologizing for?
    __________________________________
    I have absolutely no idea, haha.

• milenator

oh man just a week after I watched the Last Song on demand for the first time *ironic*

I actually liked Miley and Liam :(

lets hope she doesnt go crazy over this; unless this is all lies

• JonasandMileyPones

EVERYBODY IS INVITED! :DD <33

AAC said:

I’m going to keep my eye on Nick in this live chat.
    ____
    wheres your icon pic from?

• Oh SNAP

OMFG! Seriously?!
    I really loved them together & i thought they were better than Niley(i love Nick J though) :[
    Miam’s relationship isn’t as overrated as Niley :\
    i hope this isn’t true..

• Anonymouse

Don’t forget feelings CAN change anytime they want!

• Dumaaa ?

Maybe they’re just taking a break? I mean Miley was way too in love with Liam to just break up and then act nonchalant about it. Oh, well.

• JustxLeex

ooh noo! i hope thats a stupid lie :/
    they were so cute together, and seems so lucky.
    I guess its cuz miley is going to be a whore..sorry but she’s doing like one.!
    But i guess its true :/
    RIP Miam :/

weren’t they just making out at six flags? lmao

Yeah :(

• No Bitchassness

I sort of believe this but i’m waiting until E! confirms it first :/

niley??

• MCDLove

ikr? oceanup likes to post the same thing over & over again :/

• xxloverxx

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• teardrop

Uh – what happened to the rumors of them getting married and all that?
    Either way, weren’t they just seen out to some theme park, being all loved up etc?

Not surprised, but am bummed. I liked them together.

Even if it’s ture just think about the song we’ll get to hear out of it! Haha.

• krystinajonas

well now i wanna cry ): i really thought they would get married or something. DDDD:

6 flags was like a month ago peeps

AAC where is your icon pic from?

• Janis Lan

Sad. I really liked them together … way better than Niley.

YES!! FINALLY! WOOHOO NOW IT’S TIME FOR NICK TO STEP IN! :D

• ClassycoffeE belina

No joke today I met Liam hemsworth while I was out for coffe and he was in line behind me and we both were waiting for our orders and talked and I asked for his autograph and asked him how he was and how Miley was and he scuffed/laughed then I told him about the rumorof a breakup and how annoying they must be and he said” IT SUCKS BECAUSE THE MEDIA LETS ME KNOW MORE THAN A NORMAL BOYFRIEND WOULD AND CUTS TIME SHORTER” so then I felt really awkward that he said so much and told himhe was a great actor and told him I had to leave and he was really sweet and asked if I wanted a picture but I said I didn’t have a camera and he offered to take a picture with his phone but I said there was no way for it to get to me and I quickly said bye and went to the car THEN AS I LEFT THIS BLOND TALL WOMAN LIKE A MODEL WALKED IN AS I WALKED OUT AND AS I SAW THRU THE WINDOW SAT WITH LIAM AT A TABEL AND THEY HUGGED FOR A LONG TIME!!!! but he was supppppppper nice!!!!!!

• AAC

I’m going to keep my eye on Nick in this live chat.
    ____
    wheres your icon pic from?
    _____

Don’t know. I stole it off of someone from AD.

NOOOOO D:
    They were adorable ! I really thought that they were like perfect!
    Awww well, Miley stop falling so hard so fast.

• ClassycoffeE belina

• Marjorie

I definitely believe it. Just Jared is almost NEVER wrong and even though they got it from another gossip site, they check each post before they post it. Just Jared is almost as reliable at E! And isn’t trying to post false things about Miley because they like Miley A LOT

“‘Miley’s crazy in love with Liam, and keeps joking that Miley Hemsworth sounds so fancy and sophisticated. She says she can’t wait to turn 18 this year so she could do whatever she wants, even marry Liam, and no one can stop her.’ Miley has reportedly told her record company that she now wants to take a career break to spend more time with Liam.”
    Uhhh yeah, Miley..you arent in love…I will miss them together tho!

You can’t say Miley dates all her co-stars because (correct me if I’m wrong)
    1. Nick was not one of her lead male co-star
    2. Neither was Justin Gaston
    3. Liam was her first lead male co-star that she dated.
    3. She never dated Cody Linley, Mitchel Musso and they were her main male co-stars.

Anyways, don’t always believe what you read.

• cyrusforever

SelenaGomezFan101 said:

– I am kinda happy they broke up, he deserves better.[:
    – Sorry, I’m just voicing my opinion. Thank You! (;

LOL Thanks for your words of wisdom now go watch the latest eisode of the wiggles ;)

ROFL fan4lyf you are awesome ahha

• fan4lyftwitter

SelenaGomezFan101 said:

– I am kinda happy they broke up, he deserves better.[:
    – Sorry, I’m just voicing my opinion. Thank You! (;

really?

i dont think they broke up….

no! no! no! no! no! miley! what happened?! this is what happens when you have a bf and are messing around with your love interest in your new movie! common on miley! liam is sooooo amazing! get back with him and stop messing with your co star when you have a great guy right infront of you!

oh and
    4. she never dated Lucas till

• m

Get hundreds of dollars on this website http://www.cashcrate.com/2183040 all you have to do is register then take some surveys. You get money depending on how many you take! Its free and you don’t pay for anything!

• loveurface

sooooooooooo happy maybe after this we can c the last of niley!

Maybe he was the one that did something! Why do it always have to be her???
    So is always the same, everybody make ir her faut, when we don’t even know what is happening!!!

• HOLAA

oh weelll
    I hope miley stays single for a bit :D

• -JulieSmile-

Oh great the only couple on here that I actually liked.

• Mayra.

MILEY IS OVER NICK :D i like it better this way
    ___________________________
    …I wouldn’t be so sure. You’re never really 100% over your first love.
    MILEY IS OVER NICK :D i like it better this way
    ___________________________
    …I wouldn’t be so sure. You’re never really 100% over your first love.
    I was jut saying because that girl wrote Nick over Miley, I like it better Miley over Nick :D but yeah you never forget your fisrt true love or the first time your with someone

• meganfoxisbad

thanks for sharing but gossip cop is usually true .sorry miam stans.they were happy but lets be reall their still young

• Daydreamer…..

That’s sad, but sometimes things don’t work out I guess. :/ You think you’re in love and it just isn’t the case.
    Anyway, sigh no more Niley. It didn’t work out the first, or second time. Why would it work out the third time? There was a reason they broke up in the first place.
    And as long as Miley is happy, I say you go girl. Stay strong through this.

You can’t say Miley dates all her co-stars because (correct me if I’m wrong)
    1. Nick was not one of her lead male co-star
    2. Neither was Justin Gaston
    3. Liam was her first lead male co-star that she dated.

Anyways, don’t always believe what you read.

She dated Lucas

• -JulieSmile-

PARAM0RExFAN said:

Oh well :/ They were kind of cute though..
    —————————–
    Love the Icon<3

• PARAM0RExFAN

Oh well :/ They were kind of cute though..

• nemoh

Ugh, if it’s true… I’ve lost some respect for Miley. -___-

• meganfoxisbad

why? u dont even know the whole story .maybe liam did something wrong or it just wasnt working out .liams not perfect but his character in the last song is and i think ppl forget that

• Yours Truly

Peeps like @mileyliamclub @milesupdates and any of the other miam stans will say its false and that they will get back together in time which if you go to their twitters they are saying exactly that only believe what supports their cause thats how fandom of one couple works oh & they have sources too. xoxo

I am so tired of the team miam, team niley …Just leave this girl alone. Who cares who she will end up with. We are not making decisions for her. You all are the first to say she has the right to do what she wants and to express herself how she wants but you all interfere in her LOVE life. Miley will be with who she wants . Stop saying bad things about Nick or Justin or Liam. its getting old. Respect them. Or respect what Miley had with them.

• peacenlove

nooooooo! no no no no no!

• carrie

I saw this coming months ago. i love miley and i love miam, but i know for a fact that miley always makes sure she’s single when filming a new movie and she goes out with her new costar. That’s just the way it is, right now, she has been flirting big time with her costar, Douglas. Personally, i think she should just stick to musicians… i met nick, he’s a really nice guy lol :)

• Mayra.

Ugh, if it’s true… I’ve lost some respect for Miley. -___-

why? she is 17 it´s not fair

• krystinajonas

stupid ass support niley twitter fans keep blowing up twitter writing “IT’S FATE! NILEY 3.0!” -.-

Alright, nevermind. Haha.

someone please kill meganfoxisbad

• alltherightmoves.

sad actually, I really liked them together.

• fan4lyftwitter

someone please kill meganfoxisbad

Woah I dont like her but thats just sick.

• meganfoxisbad

are you that bored ? i thought we ended this .be able to accept opinions and you will learn child

– I am kinda happy they broke up, he deserves better.[:
    – Sorry, I’m just voicing my opinion. Thank You! (;

LMFAOOO wtf

• nemoh

Be strong Miley we love you…

DANG this bit only dates guys for a year and then they break up EVERY GUY. nick, justin, now liam? jesus

• JonasandMileyPones

This chat is awesome! Everybody come on in! :D

Liam was/is too ugly. Memi FTW

do you all realize that your talking about someone else’s life? if they broke up, im sorry for them, if they didnt then good. dang people just stay out of their lives .

• Eloise

You are aware that this is a gossip site, would you like to discuss the ground zero mosque? And I’m not sure Ive really seen any mean comments.

• xoAmieeDawnxo

In case none of you saw the video chat that was like, 10 minutes long, someone asked the boys what was the coolest thing that they’ve experienced, and Kevin said getting married, Joe said going to Africa, and Nick said his first love, which is Miley.
    It was so cute. (:

• BangThatDrum

Liam was/is too ugly. Memi FTW
    ____________

So you’d like some lez ey?

this is a gossip site

Ted Casablanca called it ages ago

• iaskedtaylorx3

Awww Man :(
    Im a huge Niley fan but I actually liked Miam.
    He made Miley happy & thats all that mattered to me:(

• xJulez

Oh SNAP . your icon. it’s epic. no, really. epic.

__________________________________
    You do realize that no one is really going to believe what you’re saying, right? Tons of ‘insiders’ come on here all the time.

Anyway, I don’t think you nor I have the right to say whether people they will get together or not. Who cares if they had a ‘shot’ last year? The timing was crappy. I’m saying that, you never forget you’re first love. And I for one understand that feeling.
    And do you have something against Niley fans? Seriously, what the hell is your problem?

• Miley HQ

i say its bullshit too. Gossip cop is always freaking wrong. and jjj took it from gossip cop. Miley and Liam have to say it themselves, which they wont because they arent over!

___________________________________
    THANK YOU.
    The only legit insider OU’s ever had was dash. He was legit. That’s about it.

The person kind of sounds bitter..maybe it’s Liam. :P

• MuffinsAreEvil

“Holiday oh holiday and the best one of the year.”

nooo :(

• BangThatDrum

So… I wonder what to believe from this… I bet E will be on it soon.

MY LIFE IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRr

na jk

• CatchMeIfYouCan

that’s cute

• Drizzy

Oh well if it is true.

They were SO SO SO SO SO SO cute together.