Cody Simpson, ‘I’m Still Single!’

M-Mag

Cody Simpson, 13, is featured in the upcoming issue of M Magazine. What his song ‘iYiYi’ means to him: ‘It’s about liking a girl and missing her when she’s away. I’ve experienced that feeling and I think everyone has. When I like a girl, she’s always on my mind.’ On his accent attracting girls: ‘Well, not in Australia..

..because everyone has it, but hopefully in the US it does. But I’m still single!’ On his first kiss: ‘I’ll keep my first kiss a secret. But my advice is to always use Tic Tacs, like the Citrus Twist ones!’ Also, ‘NILEY’S BACK TOGETHER?’

• KristinaMarie559

Is Cody any good?

• Love you bitch.

cody simpson isn’t cute at all. LOL at niley. i think friendship is best for them. although they’re cute :p

• Kay.Tee.

Isn’t he like 12? wtf?

Lmaoo Niley’s back together??! xP bring the epicness of this post!!!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

SHOCKER! DX

• Jane Doe

ensuringthecrisis said:

Jane Doe said:

Eli lives!
    ---
    thank god! i thought eclare was gone for a second there :)
    ---
    I know. I was about to cry. I thought he was stabbed. The new season is going to be good.
    o__o

• aloha.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE CODY SIMPSON HAPPEN. HE’S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

• itsglam

Haha. Here We Go Again!!

• krystinajonas

niley’s not back wtf.
    lol it would have been confirmed.

• Jane Doe

aloha. said:

STOP TRYING TO MAKE CODY SIMPSON HAPPEN. HE’S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.

PREACH IT.

• ensuringthecrisis

Jane Doe said:

Eli lives!
    ---
    thank god! i thought eclare was gone for a second there :)
    ---
    o__o
    ---

ik i think the seasons are getting better and better. and at first i thought he got stabbed too but then i was like wait why would they do that? lol did you see the promo for the new season?

• -YoursTruly

WTF,Miley break’s up with someone & Niley is back on? O.o They’ve neem over since what 07, dude! get over it!!! they did why can’t you Niley stan’s, your not even part of the non-existing relationship.
    Rant is over :D

• ensuringthecrisis

gosh, ou must realllllly hate justin bieber if they’re trying to ship little cody simpson this much 0_0

• Jane Doe

ensuringthecrisis said:

Jane Doe said:

Eli lives!
    ---
    thank god! i thought eclare was gone for a second there :)
    ---
    o__o
    ---

---
    Lol. Same. Yeah I want to see it again though. All I can remember from it is Eli in a uniform,Clare crying, and a gun.
    o_o

• NeverShoutNeverrr

obviously he’s single he’s like 12.

• taylorr.

Who is he?

• sayWHAT

i don’t think niley is back yet but IMO i think they will be once she’s done filming and nicks done with his concert :) and i will support them if they get back together i don’t understand why people hate a couple. if they make each other happy you should be happy for them. :)

• KristinaMarie559

lol at the Niley is back part.
    They should have added Lucie to the cover so they wouldn’t get the crazy Niley fans fired up.

• taylorr.

Their not going to get back together. stfu.

• KristinaMarie559

That’s not what they are talking about they are talking about the whole Lucie thing. And They also made each other upset. Miley and Liam are only on a temp. Break btw. After LOL is done filming they will be back together.

• KristinaMarie559

Damn it’s Niley season. I hope they hurry up and finish filming LOL.

• INeedAHero

Bieber > Cody IMO.

• soselenasexy

ughhh cody simpson die already. no one likes you! justin bieber wannabe! your NOT justin. Justin is a sexy mofo with fantastic talent. Go back to austrailia you ugly fucking little skinny nasty haired trampy bitch. K thanks.

LOL.

• sayWHAT

im JS but i think its weird for them to go on breaks everytime they film a movie and then go hook up with other people then get back together… weird.

• bluesfan3410

Duh.

• sayWHAT

i used to be a huge miam stan but i don’t think they should get back together if they go on breaks everytime they film a movie

• Liz

Selena and Demi friends again? What? OMG REALLY? *-*

And, please, let’s be real, Niley will never back. Nick needs someone like him: somebody who is not a bitch hahahahahaahha LOL

he is the ugliest person ever! Stupid, stupid. Justin Bieber knocks this Cody simpson out of the park. Cody Simpson is a ass

• Liz

Selena Gomez is PERFECT, but in that picture she is not so good. Whatever, she is the best at all, hahahaha =)

• tvd_forever

Okey I have to say that !I DON’T like Cody Simpson! he look like … I don’t know .. star for a day .. and you have to admin that his video to “iYiYi’ look totally like “One Time” by Justin , right ?

i see ashley greene mentioned so much more and she doesn’t even have her own category
    i say SHE should get her own category

• NickJistheSexX

Wtf.
    guys. i personally think Niley is bullshittt.
    i mean i like them together but Miley and Liam just broke up and i dont think she’ll get over that relationship that quickly. :O

anywaysss. I think Cody Simpson should get his own Catergory.

• NickJistheSexX
  • NickJistheSexX
  • asqmqsnytb

2lKimV iujinrmfijsn, [url=http://kaxudxhwvnuj.com/]kaxudxhwvnuj[/url], [link=http://rocggvrkppnb.com/]rocggvrkppnb[/link], http://srqmztzcyyfp.com/

LMAO selena looks so ugly on that magazine cover! :’D

who cares about this cody?

BUT NILEY!! I HOPE YES

• LetsJumpTheSun

lmao, niley back together…
    and cody, well maybe, i like him:)

I LOVE YOU CODYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

• ButterflyFlyAway

SimplyCT said:

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

why the hell would cody simpson get his own category when logan lerman doesnt even have one! smh

OMFG THISSSSS.

lmao. that’s exactly what i’m thinking. :P
    I agree 100%…I hope OU reads this

• christmascash

Just because you don’t know who Cody is, doesn’t mean he isn’t gonna happen.
    Why does everyone say that? You can’t predict the future.

I bet someone said that about Justin Bieber back when he had 100,000 subscribers like Cody and now look at where Justin is now. :P

Cody Simpson looks like a lizard.

BAN THE NILEY.
    ____

I second that.

I didn’t make this up lmao. I’m not one of those kinda fans. I got it from a legit source. E! News is going to be talking about it soon:)
    Hahahaha. Whatever gets you to sleep at night.

Seriously. The hate the Niley fans get is disturbing and wrong. They are not terrorists. They’re human beings. They shouldn’t be hated on for supporting their own interests. Some of these Miam fans need a serious reality check. Miley has known Liam for just over a year now. It’s not like they were engaged. Let it go. Plus, after LOL, Miley will be shooting another movie. So she willbe just as busy then, too.

I also love how Miam can get back together and Niley can’t. Seriously. Let’s just embrace the future with a positive attitude. Miley willsaye who she chooses, not who we choose for her.

Rant over. Hallelujah.

Hahahaha. Whatever gets you to sleep at night.

Rant over. Hallelujah.

• AnythingIWant

uh, NO. Logan Lerman should ;)

• krystinajonas

i just bought the magazine :)
    lol im ripping out pictures of nick jonas and putting it on my binder :D

• AnythingIWant

&BAM AT THAT DEGRASSI FINALLY.
    don’t even get me started.

• m

Make some money online. If you’re committed to it you can make hundreds a month. Best of all it’s all free and you don’t pay for anything. Go here and try it for yourself! http://www.cashcrate.com/2183040

• picstoburn

what isn’t he like 13?

why the hell would cody simpson get his own category when ogan lerman doesnt even have one! smh

• MileyIsBestest

No OU he should NOT get his own catergory. How many people like him? 0 he is irrelevant.

• suzii18023

who cares about this cody kid niley is more interesting lol

• KristinaMarie559

Miam on a break? D: aww I wanted it to be FOREVER! I celebrated that they broke-up! If they get back together I’ll cut a bitch!
    Sorry Niley fan):

SO TRUE!! :D

• NeverShoutNeverrr

OMFG THISSSSS.

Nice to know you have the all-seeing eye.

Lol. Are you for real? Looks like the the Jemi fans aren’t the only ones living in the past.

I’m not saying Liam and Miley will NEVER get back together, but they both seem to have moved on.

• twomorelonelypeople

notice how Justin Gaston has his own category #oceanupfail

• picstoburn

Aug 26, 2010 @ 07:15 pm
    twomorelonelypeople said:
    notice how Justin Gaston has his own category #oceanupfail

he’s going to be on that tv show called “where are they now” cause nobody gives a damn about him lol.

• KristinaMarie559

Nice to know you have the all-seeing eye.

• KristinaMarie559

ROTFL.

• SimplyCT

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

OMFG THISSSSS.

lmao. that’s exactly what i’m thinking. :P

• NeverShoutNeverrr

new icon. (:

BAN THE NILEY.

• bananapancakesplease

Jane Doe, I love the fact you’re on every single post, everywhere. It gives me joy, for some weird and really, really creepy reason now that I think about it. So…. bye!

• Cesi.

Oh, rumors… ;D Niley’s back, Selena and Demi are friends again… Drop out Bieber and it will be almost like we traveled back in time.

• gaga.lovegame.6

it took me like 1 minute to find him in the cover lol

• KristinaMarie559

Well Niley would never work out. Nick is ALWAYS busy. lmao. Miley needs a guy that can travel!

• NeverShoutNeverrr

gaga.lovegame.6 said:

it took me like 1 minute to find him in the cover lol

lmfao same here!

i <3 eli from degrassi aka Jane Doe’s icon.
    :))))

• Jane Doe

Well obviously.

• mileyluver15

is it just me or does selenas face look really really fat??
    like is it my computer or whatT?? pplease tell me lol

• mileyluver15

IF FREAKIN CODY SIMPSON CAN GET HIS OWN TITLE LEA AND CORY MONTEITH FROM GLEE SHOULD AS WELL AS THE REST OF THE CAST!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

• Biebetta_

CODY SIMPSON; U Suck!

Cody shouldn’t, but Nick Jonas should have his own category…

• twomorelonelypeople

nobody is even talking about cody simspon in his post. LOVE IT :)

• giselle

Idk how I feel about miley and nick, he’s always the 1 who seems to get his <3

Haha get it..

• HannaMarin

You’re 13. Come back to earth baby!

• Mileyisbestest

WHORE!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

as he should be. hes 13

• lexie

Ofcorse he’s single. He’s ugly and a tool. Have you seen his video? SO STUPID.

• sama

yes he should since justin beiber has one at least he’s down to earth

• xCookieMuffin

I don’t like Bieber but hes cute. This dude kid is ugly…no offence :p. But where de fack did Niley come from?!

• kass

niley =O <3

• ensuringthecrisis

hmm and this is surprising how, cody simpson?

• Jane Doe

Eli lives!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

duuuh obviously :p First? just in case im not, i didnt careXD

• itsglam

Niley…. ;)

oh god there’s been like 8 niley posts in the past 2 hrs and it hasn’t even been a full day since miam split.

• ensuringthecrisis

Jane Doe said:

Eli lives!
    ---
    thank god! i thought eclare was gone for a second there :)

• Jane Doe

I was the first person to vote in the poll. Awesome.

• krystinajonas

Why is it EVERYTIME Miley breaks up with someone… that everyone thinks Niley is going to happen again? Can’t they just be friends?

• MEMO

Wait A SECOND !
    Niley \ Nelena \ Nucie \ Nickole … Ect
    ENOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHH !!!
    NILEY !
    Theeeeey didn’t hang ouut yet !
    they didn’t say anything not just because MIAM ‘ve break up U’r going to tell The whole niley Story AGAIN ! Ughhhhh Guyz THINK alittle bit they haven’t even talk bout it !
    IF HE SAID I’M DATING MILEY ! then ! u can freak ouuuut !

• MissSmiley

Ahahahaha, he’s still a kid! It’s normal he’s single xD