Jonas Brothers Album Medley BOSTON

During ‘Just Friends’, Nick said, ‘It’s cool we’re just friends.’

Then Joe said, ‘Actually, it’s not cool. It kinda sucks.’

Oh shit……..

JOE makes a reference to Miley im sure

• ;
  • xoxolovebug

Now I’m very curious to hear what “Before the Storm” was originally about!

LOL Today is a Niley day..

wainting for the stan

• whatsernamegigi

Hmmm…weird.

Why the HECK would Joe make a reference to Miley? That’s dumb. Clearly, something’s going on with Ashley that we don’t know about.

Joe wants Nick to be with miley hence when Nick sang paranoid he said “hey Joe ! That’s why me ex is still my ex” Ashley Greene and Joe are playing match maker

wait what was the exact time he said that?

• xoxolovebug

“I rewrote it with a very good friend.”

Oh great. Here come the Miley/Niley teenie stans. -_-

xxgloriabieberx said:

hahaha i think of nemi when they said Nick said it’s cool we’re just friends.’

Then Joe said ‘Actually, it’s not cool. It kinda sucks.’

LOL

Joe wants Nick to be with miley
    ____

TRUE FACT

Joe wants Nick to be with miley
    ____

TRUE FACT
    ——————–
    Crappy ass opinion

JONAS BROTHERS ARE SOOOO OLD
    JUSTIN BIEBER IS SOOOO OVER RATED

ALLSTAR WEEKEND IS THE WAY TO GO!

<3 <3 <3
    are you serious right now? really, are you serious?

allstar weekend is the biggest fail of a band ever, along with big time rush.

• whatsernamegigi

I highly doubt this had to do with Miley/Niley.
    The Niley ship has sailed, hit an iceberg, and sank.

• StarLight24

lmao @ joe. he would be the one to say that. lol. i doubt he was actually talking about anyone in particular tho. it sounded more like a general statement to me. i could be wrong.

Aug 26, 2010 @ 03:43 pm
    ==================================

Ha. I like the way you think! Idk if
    you’re right but still.
    Smart observation.

i was there(: great stuff man , great stuff .

• sophieee

That was an Ashley reference :P

LOL

• Anonymous48

at first i thought joe was saying to demi that its not cool theyre just friends but that doesnt make sense cause he’s saying he wants to be more than friends. so who’s he saying it to cause he has a girlfriend??

NILEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• xLOLAx

Maybe Joe and Ashley aren’t boyfriend & girlfriend…they could be friends with benefits. And Joe wants to be more than friends which explains why he said that.

xLOLAx said:

Or maybe Ashley and Miley are begging joe to go back with Demi and Joe and Ashley are just acting for the paps to get Demi jealous and…and…and…

or maybe Joe wantes Miley and Ashley is arraning that!

Teenie fantasies. Give it up!

what is the name of the last song they sang? it wasnt on there album right? i looove it!

Its so easy to read things into their comments and lyrics and would probably turn out to be totally wrong IF they ever did tell us who inspired each song. Anyway here’s my read on it – sucks that he and Demi are not “friends” anymore because he stuffed that up. Should never have jeopardised a great friendship in the first place.

Awww… BTS was originally a Joick song ^.^

• :)

I agree with anonymous.

• TheNileyEmpire

same here!!:)

shut up stop the hate

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Or maybe everyone’s reading into Joe’s lines a little too much, maybe he was just joking around like he usually does.

• :)

I agree with anonymous.

• Hilary

During ‘Just Friends’, Nick said, ‘It’s cool we’re just friends.’

Then Joe said, ‘Actually, it’s not cool. It kinda sucks.’

Aww Joe

I always thought “Just Friends” was about an old friend of Nick’s who he was “in love” with but could never date her. So, this song kinda interprets what Nick thinks they could have been if they would’ve dated. It never really sounded like a Niley song to me. But idk. I may be wrong.
    As for what Joe said, to me it just sounds like a general statement rather than a statement directed towards someone. js.
    No the song is about Miley. there’s an interview JB did back in the day that kinda hints at it.

• superJOEman

Ohhhh….

Joe says it at 2:43

• alltherightmoves.

I’m sick of this, can we stop analysing EVERY SINGLE THING one of them says?

• Clauber

Maybe it was for Ashley.. they are suposselly just friends..

• Clauber

xLOLAx said:

agreed

“it’s not really cool though… kinda sucks”

Awww my dear Joseph. What on earth do you mean?! You’re dating Ashley.

well, the question is which ex is nick talking about lol

• ftskatie

i completely agree with you. people get sooo crazy about silly things like this and most of the time what everyone thinks is wrong.

• TaraaBug

I was there. It was epic. (:

Aug 26, 2010 @ 04:07 pm
    ———————————————

THIS! THANK YOU!

Ashley and Joe looked more than friends in several of the pictures though I dont know why a hot girl like her would bother with a womaniser like him. And before you all start defending him – I used to as well but think he’s still basically a nice guy who does not understand woman/girls feelings.

Everytime something like this happens everyone is saying NILEY IS BACK OMG!! and now Miami broke up so it’s even worse

LMFAO. i love joe. hes so funny.

• JB rocks my socks

Now I’m very curious to hear what “Before the Storm” was originally about!

ME 2!!!!!
    haha and the video was awesome 11 mins of old skool Jonas (well more like 10ish; five of those minutes were dedicated to Before the Storm) but its all good cuz Nick sang it beautifully

• TheNileyEmpire

I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!
    I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nick goes: “It’s cool we’re just friends.”
    Joe: “NOT COOL.”

I think joe was making fun of niley when he said that. he was mentioning miley a lot that night so he was prob just teasing nick.

• Kaylaa

XD epic

whatsernamegigi said:
    I highly doubt this had to do with Miley/Niley.
    The Niley ship has sailed, hit an iceberg, and sank.

________________________________________

agreed. i think it was just general statement, i really don’t think it was directed towards anyone specifically. People just like to make a big deal out of nothing. If it WAS directed towards someone, it wouldn’t be miley or demi. It would most likely be Ashley.

Wow you’re all pathetic. He was simply stating that being just friends in GENERAL, sucks. He was being his usual hyper goofy self, always butting in with stuff like that during songs. It isn’t about Miley or Asschin or Ashley.

I think joe was making fun of nick in reference to miley. the song is about miley anyway and joe brought miley up a lot that night.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

HAHHAAHA LMAO!
    I love Joe for that! -and a lot of stuff not only that of course- x]
    Nileyyyyyyy

• Maralovelovelove

haha, i sent this in. :P wasn’t there… but i sent it in. lmao wonder what joe is implying? ;)

I watched the whole video, Joe didnt say anything :S … liars >.>

• Jonas_Chica

Aug 26, 2010 @ 03:48 pm

JONAS BROTHERS ARE SOOOO OLD
    JUSTIN BIEBER IS SOOOO OVER RATED

ALLSTAR WEEKEND IS THE WAY TO GO!

<3 <3 <3

==============
    stop writin this on every post!!! especialy considering that what ur sayin is not true. all star weekend= FAIL

• alltherightmoves.

I also still don’t understand why people are believing that ‘kiss’ photo was real. It was obviously photoshopped, their lips aren’t even touching. The original photo looked more like Joe was leaning in for a kiss on the cheek or even a hug, he might have blinked as the photo was taken.
    Just my opinion though.

• stellagirl1993

Now i know who always start niley stuffs…JOE obviously

That security guard standing in front looks all bored xD

• musiciseverything

Oh….kay.

• HOLAA

how sneaky..

• xxgloriabieberx

hahaha i think of nemi when they said Nick said it’s cool we’re just friends.’

Then Joe said ‘Actually, it’s not cool. It kinda sucks.’

what does that mean?

• Kourtney

time for me to flyyyyyyyyyy

• fyvcvmemzwj

Zpx67B ffpmdggppbew, [url=http://wqkwmqukpzlh.com/]wqkwmqukpzlh[/url], [link=http://yvortkmeqewc.com/]yvortkmeqewc[/link], http://eqkbtyuarume.com/

• lourdes

hahaha oooooooh :o
    there old songs were the best.

• LALA

i love just frieeends <3

anyone got a time its at cause i dont want to watch 11 minutes of this

• memiAndniley

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
    Im sorry but how many times a day do we get a niley post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????

Or.. Joe just said it to be funny? Haha. I love how everyone is jumping to conclusions.

• StarLight24