Jonas Brothers LIVE CHAT Video Aug. 26

I’m loving that their showing FL some major love with this tour & the chat shout outs :)

• belllllllllle

idk about you guys, but they had me cracking up. yeah, they werent as out there as usual, but they were still funny. and they’re hot. Whatever, let them fade. more jonas for me, and i wont have to share.

To the anon above, you want to stop commenting over and over?

• all for me

The live chats wouldn’t be soo boring if they didn’t have Kevn in control of the questions or talking so much just saying!

• Kiss4JosephJ

i really don’t understand what r you talkin about.. so you don’t like Kev, right?? i mean it’s stupid to blame him ;)

• kindaBORED

HOLY CRAP.
    There was a live chat? I didnt even know o_O
    And, Oh, I dont like the whole ‘Cambio Connect’ chat thing. Facebook was muchhhh better. :/

• EvaSnow

I loved this chat! They only seemed distracted. That was kinda annoying. That they weren’t really looking at the camera but were looking at Frankie in the back.

• Danger-ous

Aug 26, 2010 @ 12:16 pm
    SummerKisses said:

this was the most boring live JB webchat EVER. they seemed like they had a long day and didnt feel like webcasting… so dead.
    That’s becuase no one asks them shit anymore. All people do on the chats is take the opportunity to get shout outs.

“NICK! Please say hi to Casey’s dog’s best friend Kiki!” or “Please come back to Venezuela!” No wonder they sit there and watch people play video games.

“Joe. Say Te Amo.” Um, color me the voice of reason but it means a lot less when you’re forcing him to say it.

yesss road dogs won! see yesterday on the chat Nick was all like “Road dogs need to win” and they did!

• RiNiO

Did you see Nick’s hands??? JB have some wild fans grrrrrrrrr…. :-P

• Kristeels

Everytime Joe says ‘actually’ I always hear ‘Ashley’ ;p

hehe

I loved when Joe played the Double Rainbow song and he stopped it before it said “That is the baddest fucking rainbow I’ve ever seen”.

• nemoh

Where the hell is everyone?

• JBmuchbetter

Of course it was boring.

They cannot sit there and laugh at the “chubby fingers” and “you smell like feet” comments.

• RiNiO

Danger-ous said:

Aug 26, 2010 @ 12:16 pm
    SummerKisses said:

—————————
    LOL and so true!!!

• all for me

(replying to this) – Aug 26, 2010 @ 11:44 am
    Kiss4JosephJ said:

———————-
    I don’t blame Kevin for anything!! But I deff think Joe does have the best personality out of the 3 Kevin is just a little nerdy!

———————-
    ______

RME. In your opinion Joe has the best personality.

What about Nicks hands I cant see it

Nick looks like he has a bug up his ass. WTF is his problem? Same with Joe. At least Kevin acts like he cares a little bit. I remember the old days when their live chats were actually fun…. they are prima donna assholes now. And YES, I’m a JB fan, but I gotta tell the truth.

• Danger-ous

Nick’s hands got all jacked up at a RD game becuase he was high fiving complete neanderthals.

What about Nicks hands I cant see it
    _______

His hands were all scratched up and scarring because of fans clawing at them.

• all for me

That is soo my mom “does anybody need anything from Walmart I’m going shopping” I swear my sisters and I hear that on a weekly basis..or we jump in the car and go with her!

I felt really bad about Nick’s hands especially because it’ll take longer for them to heal since he’s a diabetic.

______

RME.

Hate to break it to you but their people, just like you and me. They have bad days and grumpy moods too.

• all for me

Aug 26, 2010 @ 01:04 pm

———————-
    oh you mean cuz they are completely tired and worn out..from traveling and being on tour? Shut up the only interesting thing Kevin did was copy Joe by eating in this live chat like Joesph did in the last one..hoping it would get more comment thrown his way!

• JBmuchbetter

—————
    Umm the fans get what they deserve.
    -.-

• RiNiO

Nick: How is everybody doing today?
    some secs later….
    Nick again: Good
    I dont’t know why but I LOLed at that!!!

goodluck Joe

• SummerKisses

• Anonymouse

goodluck Joe

Wondering why he tweeted that.

• suzii18023

alrighty?

• Colleen

This chat was Awesome!!! & Road Dogs Won today 25-17!! :D

I <3 Joe Jonas ;) XOXO

• Kiss4JosephJ

Love em <3 <3 <3

• laurie

i love you joe you rock you are so cute and sweet and a awsome singer love your song wouldt change a thing with you and demi lovato you are my hero i love your smile also.

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

Boring!

hi

They bore me to death. They’re fading.

• Kiss4JosephJ

they’re not fading ;) r u crazy?

They’re shit.

I don’t get why fans were so butthurt over this live chat. They really need to take JB off that pedestal they have them on.

• all for me

I know this is a lie…but on anything disney someone posted a story that Miley set up Joe and Ashley Greene and put in a good word for him..BAHBAHAHAH know if thats true she isn’t exactly a good friend to Demi right?

Eh don’t worry. The source is Zack Taylor, and he’s known for making up shit like that.

• prinzezjonas

yo si estuve
    me encanto!

• meganfoxisbad

when they were talking bout ppl asking them rude comments like paparazzi.i started to laugh .niley fans look so dumb right now

• Danger-ous

Aug 26, 2010 @ 01:52 pm
    meganfoxisbad said:

Right now?

• RiNiO

meganfoxisbad cute icon <3<3

• KEVIN SUPPORT

I BELIEVE THAT THE FANS THAT ANYTHING LIKE JOE OR NICK ARE STUPID, WHY SHOULD SUPPORT THE 3 SAME LOVE KEVIN. YY JOE KEVIN NOT FEEL BAD SUPPORT TO HIS BROTHER

3 SON OF A BAND! WANT A KEVIN

IF KEVIN WAS NOT. WOULD NOT A BAND OF BROTHERS BEAUTIFUL

• JoickBelongs

________

they’re assholes because they don’t do those funny livechats anymore ? wtf ? that doesn’t mean they’re assholes ¬¬ .. AND just because they seemed annoyed, doesn’t mean they don’t care, they’re fucking humans, they don’t need to be smiling every fucking hour ! and they do more things for the fans than every other fucking band, js -_-

• Stephany_Jonas13

I hate this bitches commenting about Kevin saying he’s boring T.T You whores are NOT Jonas fans! A TRUE Jonas fan loves the three of the so GTFO of here(:

• Liz.

Demi in on one of these would be interesting lol.

Nick looked so disinterested but he’s adorbs so whatevs. That’s crazy what happened to his hands. O_o

• blancasuarez_

Aug 26, 2010 @ 01:58 pm
    KEVIN SUPPORT said:

3 SON OF A BAND! WANT A KEVIN

IF KEVIN WAS NOT. WOULD NOT A BAND OF BROTHERS BEAUTIFUL
    =========================
    IS THEY WERE REAL FANS THEY WOULD LOVE ALL 4 OF THEM, YES INCLUDING FRANKIE. he is a jonas after all. i love all four. nick may have my heart BUT ALL LOVE THEM ALL.

1) if the jonas brothers were assholes and prima donnas i really don’t think they’d waste their time doing FREE road dog games & everything else they do for their fans. little do most people know, they have to pay to rent out the game venues for them to be free for the fans

2) if you think they’re any different than you and me because they’re the “jonas brothers” you’re seriouslly mistaken. they are definitely entitled to be grumpy or in bad moods because they have the most hectic schedules EVER! i know most people couldn’t handle driving to a different state/venue on a nightly basis and not being able to sleep in their own beds

3) some of the fans are extremely rude and they should be able to voice their opinions about that. they don’t HAVE to stop and sign things or take pictures, they do it because they WANT to. that could change at the drop of a hat if fans keep being rude ass bitches. stop prying into their personal lives asking dumbass rude questions and be thankful you got to meet them

JB <3 forever

• JoickBelongs

Nicky’s smile is so beautiful <3

——————–
    they are FARRRR from being prima donna assholes. thats bieber my friend and he asnt been famous for 5 years! they grew up, most adults do not act crazy and shout random things like teenies do, esp these guys

• GreenDayandMileyCyrus4ever

I love it when they talked about Leo Dicaprio :) Joe said a cuss word. He said shit. He said it when they were talking about lebron james.

• JoickBelongs

Joe is so cute omg *-* .. and I love Kevin’s hair that way, it’s really hot ;)

i couldnt stop staring at nick when he was chewing :0. and i agree with the “you always eat on the tour bus” thing. i hate it so bad

_____

What effect does Diabetes have on the time it takes for cuts to heal? :S

• Danger-ous

Aug 26, 2010 @ 02:23 pm

_____

What effect does Diabetes have on the time it takes for cuts to heal? :S
    Diabetics have slower healing wounds due to poor blood circulation which limit the amount of oxygen that can get to heal the wound. And someone with poorly maintained diabetes will have a tough time with infection as well. They also have a weaker immune system, which is used to heal.

______
    <3 I miss these boys. Sigh.
    ______

I don’t know what you’re looking at but I see the same boys.

Didn’t say that they just woke up. I think Nick was having a rough time waking up. He seemed like he was going to conk out. I kind of liked the chat. They were more open and honest about things. Kevin said something about some of the rude comments they get (had a strong feeling it was the Selena question) and they talked about the dictionaries and they just seemed a little more open. The commentor above saying that most people give shout outs is correct. I saw more shout outs coming through than questions and when it was questions some were innappropriate. I personally still enjoyed it..

• JBmuchbetter

______
    <3 I miss these boys. Sigh.
    —————
    They are the same old boys.
    But that chat pwned.
    Joseph was just hilarious.

• Anonymoushannah

i love kevin <3 he rocks!

• RiNiO

______
    <3 I miss these boys. Sigh.
    ——————–
    They all grown up now…..

• Danger-ous

I personally thought Joe looked amazing but that isn’t really news on either end.

• adw014

They Need to have demi lovato one one of their LIVE chats!

• Pixita

Danger-ous said:

So friggin sweet, I couldn’t stop staring at him, it was actually a distraction from the chat.

• Danger-ous

Aug 26, 2010 @ 02:39 pm
    adw014 said:

They Need to have demi lovato one one of their LIVE chats!
    *stares blankly*

They need that like I need an STD.

• JBmuchbetter

Danger-ous said:

He always does.
    Thats not news ;)

gawd i will ALWAYS love them. <33333

• RiNiO

What about Nicks hands I cant see it
    ————————————-

at 11:33 – 11:48
    some fans kind of hurt his hands…

• superJOEman

This was like one of my most favorite live chats of them! Joe seems to be super happy and bubbly here. He looks so inspired! I would like to give credit to Ashley for being a good influence to Joe. :))

Joe on the “Double Rainbow Song”!! haha.. Sooo cute!!! <3

Poor Nick on having those cuts on his hands..

Agreed. The fact that his hands are all jacked up is seriously messed up.

• sexxynickj

—————

I kinda agree. Not with the assholes part but Nick did appear to be in a bad mood…

The best thing about the chat was Mama Jonas saying “hi” and Frankie.

_______

Sorry they can’t be Mr Perfect all day, everyday. They are human beings too. They get into bad moods like everyone else.

Agreed. The fact that his hands are all jacked up is seriously messed up.
    ______

And what bothered me the most is when Nick said “But it’s all out of love so it’s okay” or something like that. I just wanted to say to him that it’s not okay. It’s not okay fans act like fucking animals and tear your skin open with their claws.

• RiNiO

all for me said:

Aug 26, 2010 @ 01:04 pm

———————-
    —————–
    Could you stop hating on Kevin????? What did he do to you anyways???

Agreed. The fact that his hands are all jacked up is seriously messed up.
    ______

——————
    When he said that I think he was being sarcastic but I couldn’t tell lol
    Either way it’s still really messed up

_______

Want to stop being so fucking rude to Kevin? Okay? Thanks.

______
    <3 I miss these boys. Sigh.

• Danger-ous

I’d like to see how chipper everyone ripping on JB would be if they had their schedule. Yes, they’re privileged and have bodyguards and millions of dollars but they also has to tap dance at the drop of a hat for fans who want to talk to them/take pictures/be up in their grill.

• AnonymousJ

Well we all know the real reason why Joe was late. Stupid Ashley Greene. Oh and he doesn’t wear that ring any more.

• Taurie

I thought Nick looked pretty damn sexy eating that sandwich!

• svgqopvbq

t8IbVk mfjlezduycee, [url=http://afhkeekikfcm.com/]afhkeekikfcm[/url], [link=http://efhuaweyubfi.com/]efhuaweyubfi[/link], http://xbameknpwsgk.com/

the chat’s would be much better if people would ask better questions…and not the ones they answer every interview!!!