Jonas Soundcheck Girl Sings With Nick J

Credit: lyndsey21090.

• gaby_tee234

Sooo jealous of her but I love this video! :)

• Nix Da QT

I know it’s not as interesting as the other comments but Geez people can someone-_! please tell me the name of the track at the end… Please!_! OMGenes.. It’s like you have to be a little bit off around this parts to get some answers!_!

whats the name of the last song?

The girl’s name is Kathleen Regan. She’s on IMDB. Look it up.

• Christi Rosata

1. This is my girl Kathleen Regan(twitter.com/kathleeenregan)
    2. She is gorgeous.. no gap toothed or greasy or whatever.
    3. NICE JOB KATH…50.000 views in 3 days whaaattt

oh my goshhh she is so freakiin good like her and nick jonas should totally date asap!! and who cares about the short skirt lol its not that big of a deal, i think she looks adorabss and clearly all boys thought so tooo SO

it was really her i guarantee it her name is kathleen

• ClaireBear

that was so cute! I loved the moment they had when joe pushed her to nick. but nick kind of killed it when he forgot the cords.

ok LIKE NOT EVEN A BIG FAN OF JB !!! SHE DIDNT KNOW THE LYRICS TO ONE SINGLE SONG!!!! NOT JELOUSE BUT SHE DIDNT SEEM LIKE SHE NEW MUCH ABOUT THERE SONGS …… BUT SHE’S REALLY LUCKY ;)

her youtube is kayregan28 In the video posted there you can hear Joe ask her what her name is.

• kimpossiblekilledphineas

she has a nice voice but seriously…
    JONAS LA SONGS? -_^

• dreamerrr

http://www.youtube.com/user/dreamersinging?feature=mhum MY YT ACCOUNT WITH MY COVERS. CHECK ME OUT PLEASE!! DEMI COVERS <3

FOLLOW ME GUYS @JESSICAHANXO

• thedarksunshine

Nick’s sexy with his headband.. XD lol
    I love when Joe pushed her towards him. And when Nick messed up.

She’s pretty. And she’s good. Kind of.

10th

I’m done counting.

• Jane Doe

Whatever it takes, I know I can make it through.

• Jane Doe

I’m the only person in this post.
    o_O

• Jane Doe

Only person commenting anyways.

• thedarksunshine

OHMYGOD.
    The Degrassi episode scared me so much.
    I didnt want Eli to die.
    And I got teary cause I thought he got stabbed.
    Dang. That was a good episode.
    :D

WELL……

This is loads of fun.

• jemiftw!

Joe was checking her out, and she was letting him.

WTF.

Eclare is love.

Eli lived.

agh lucky girl. but if i was to sing with nick, i wouldnt be so giggly. its odd. i can play Give Love a Try on guitar :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LMFAO.:P

Hm…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LMFAO.:P
    Lmao. I’m not alone.
    >:o

She has a great voice. I laughed when Joe pushed her to Nick.

• Kathleen Regan

Aww im sorry no one has answered you! the song at the end is called “Biggest Fan”, its from JONAS LA :) haha

;)

:[]

Girl is lucky.

omgg she is soooo lucky to have done that!!She can sing too.
    I think i wouldve blanked out on a song if i was up there with him even if i knew the song hahaha

• Jane Doe

This post would be dead without me.

• xCookieMuffin

Second time being first today.
    Awesome.
    ;o

I might have been first. But I was too lazy to comment.

xCookieMuffin said:

Second time being first today.
    Awesome.
    ;o

I might have been first. But I was too lazy to comment.
    Lol. I’m like that sometimes.
    ._.

<_ <

• mattjac0bs

lmfao. o.O

Her and Nick should do a legit duet sometime. They sound good together.

• xCookieMuffin

I might have been first. But I was too lazy to comment.
    Lol. I’m like that sometimes.
    ._.

Lol :p

More people.

She was a bit pitchy, but she sings a lot better than me! Good job darling!! That took a lot of guts to sing in front of your idols! Aww but she was sweet and her and Nick seemed to have chemistry. He wasn’t looking at her when she was singing however..

I’m guessing she didn’t know any actual Jonas Brothers songs.

• esfnnv

RLqb6z drjdhyhlkimo, [url=http://jlklspgpavdc.com/]jlklspgpavdc[/url], [link=http://ntpylqdgggct.com/]ntpylqdgggct[/link], http://gxbroyoskgvx.com/

• LittleCookie

she’s really good and sweet :D

i pmsl when joe pushed her to nick!

• Jane Doe

In the Degrassi episode, I laughed at the end when the cop brought Sav and Holly J. outside and was like “I caught these two stripping in an empty room.”
    ;)

Aug 26, 2010 @ 10:33 pm
    Kathleen said:
    Wow! Can’t believe my video made it to oceanup.. this is insane. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE NICE COMMENTS :)truly an amazing experiene. Pleasee do follow me on twitter! KathleeenRegan
    _____

Lol is this really Kathleen or an other bored anon!

• Kathleen Regan

Noo this is truly me, haha! I cant believe you guys are really watching me sing.. it was a dream come true. The boys are so sweet& I couldnt have asked for more !

• Jane Doe

I think we should make Nathleen happen. ;)

I think we shouldn’t. ;)

The girls name is Kathleen! In case anyone was wondering lol

_____

Her name is Sam. Why are you talking shit anon? Get your facts straight.

• Kathleen Regan

Haha aww no, that person was correct, my name is kathleen regan
    you dont have to trust me but im on twitter/imdb.com/facebook if you dont! :) haha

I KNOW HER THATS NOT FAIR!!!! I KNOOOWWW HERRRR ))::

Lucky girl

• madi

well, i get sad watching this.. but at least i met garbo john taylor jack and christa black in the hotel when they came to Venezuela… i didn’t meet the jonas though :(

• harrypotterbitches

The Degrassi episode was intense! :O When Eli almost got stabbed I was freaking out lmao

Lol. So was I. I actually thought he was stabbed at first.
    Same! I would be SO pissed if Eli died -_- him and Clare just started having a legit relationship…although they were agrueing before xD

I’m glad he didn’t die. Lol. Him and Clare are adorable together. Did you see the promos for the next season?
    Yes! I can’t wait! :D

• aarikabari

this heifer is bossy.

• Jane Doe

The song that inspired my username…(;

aarikabari said:

this heifer is bossy.
    Nice Munro icon.
    ;o

• sess nugget

They picked her cause she was pretty~

Hello people of OceanUp.
    >:)

• Watch your back

Aug 27, 2010 @ 03:18 am

Hello people of OceanUp.
    >:)

Wtf, Melissa? Normal OU users are sleeping right now. ;D

• The Dude

I Know wrong Post but i have to say it!

Liam wanted to remain longer with Miley in Detroit!
    But Miley said he should go home!
    Liam wanted to know why and why the work is more important than their relationship!
    They started to argue!
    In this quarrel Miley said we are done!
    Go home it´s over, go and find an other Girl!
    But she has not meant it this way. She was just furious!
    However, the damage was already arranged!
    Liam went back to L.A. without any another word!
    He really thought it´s over!!
    He waited a few days for a call from Miley, but nothing came, so he accepted her decision!
    There was no real reason for this split!!!

Watch your back said:

Aug 27, 2010 @ 03:18 am

Hello people of OceanUp.
    >:)

Wtf, Melissa? Normal OU users are sleeping right now. ;D
    LMAO. Oh well.
    ;D

The Dude said:

I Know wrong Post but i have to say it!

Liam wanted to remain longer with Miley in Detroit!
    But Miley said he should go home!
    They started to argue!
    In this quarrel Miley said we are done!
    Go home it´s over, go and find an other Girl!
    But she has not meant it this way. She was just furious!
    However, the damage was already arranged!
    Liam went back to L.A. without any another word!
    He really thought it´s over!!
    There was no real reason for this split!!!

And you know all of this how?

• Hilary

Cool =)

• picstoburn

just testing out my icon.

picstoburn said:

just testing out my icon.

I like it.

• Watch your back

Aug 27, 2010 @ 03:31 am
    The Dude said:

I Know wrong Post but i have to say it!

Liam wanted to remain longer with Miley in Detroit!
    But Miley said he should go home!
    They started to argue!
    In this quarrel Miley said we are done!
    Go home it´s over, go and find an other Girl!
    But she has not meant it this way. She was just furious!
    However, the damage was already arranged!
    Liam went back to L.A. without any another word!
    He really thought it´s over!!
    There was no real reason for this split!!!

Thank you. You can sit down now.

• picstoburn

Aug 27, 2010 @ 03:55 am
    picstoburn said:

just testing out my icon.

I like it.

thanks :]

The Dude said:

I Know wrong Post but i have to say it!

Liam wanted to remain longer with Miley in Detroit!
    But Miley said he should go home!
    They started to argue!
    In this quarrel Miley said we are done!
    Go home it´s over, go and find an other Girl!
    But she has not meant it this way. She was just furious!
    However, the damage was already arranged!
    Liam went back to L.A. without any another word!
    He really thought it´s over!!
    There was no real reason for this split!!!

——————-

Thinking it’s about time you get a new hobby Jackie!

you can make a point without being hurtful and rude- but i guess that is maybe what you like doing

• Samantha Jonas

Could her skirt be any shorter? Nick looks gorgeous! <3

• air max shoes

like a completed jigsaw puzzle. http://www.sellnikeairmax.com/

Dun,dun,dun.

• Watch your back

Good for the girl..

• Jane Doe

Looks like everyone left.

.___.

Watch your back said:

Good for the girl..

SIENNA!!!!!!

• Watch your back

Aug 27, 2010 @ 01:28 am

Watch your back said:

Good for the girl..

SIENNA!!!!!!

MELISSA!!! Is your ass on the formspring? ;)

Watch your back said:

Aug 27, 2010 @ 01:28 am

Watch your back said:

Good for the girl..

SIENNA!!!!!!

MELISSA!!! Is your ass on the formspring? ;)

It always is.
    ;)

• Watch your back

Aug 27, 2010 @ 01:33 am

Watch your back said:

Aug 27, 2010 @ 01:28 am

Watch your back said:

Good for the girl..

SIENNA!!!!!!

MELISSA!!! Is your ass on the formspring? ;)

It always is.
    ;)

Nice ;)

Aug 26, 2010 @ 10:33 pm
    Kathleen said:
    _____

Lol is this really Kathleen or an other bored anon!

I’m going to go with another bored anon.

Aug 26, 2010 @ 10:35 pm
    Aug 26, 2010 @ 10:33 pm
    Kathleen said:
    _____

Lol is this really Kathleen or an other bored anon!
    _____

That was supposed to be a question mark at the end not an exclamation point. XD

harrypotterbitches said:

Lol. So was I. I actually thought he was stabbed at first.

Yes! I can’t wait! :D
    Same! It looks good.

The girls name is Kathleen! In case anyone was wondering lol

_____

Her name is Sam. Why are you talking shit anon? Get your facts straight.
    _____

Oh wow. Now I’m confused.

• cookiefish880

she wanted joe haha

Nick should stay single until he’s like 30 because he’s broken enough hearts LOL

cookiefish880 said:

she wanted joe haha

hahah oh yesssss ;)

i am so beyond jealous right now!!!

In memories of the lesbian post party ’09

I still want her butt ;)

• BoredAnon

Aug 26, 2010 @ 10:33 pm
    Kathleen said:
    _____

Lol is this really Kathleen or an other bored anon!

I’m going to go with another bored anon.
    LMAO. XD What if it really was her!

-_-
    You’re an idiot. Just saying.

And I still want her legs, some things never change :P

-_-
    You’re an idiot. Just saying.

—————–

And you’re a dumb bitch. Why don’t you go worship your Nick shrine?

• BoredAnon

NVM. :P

it’s quite obvious she didn’t know any other Jonas song. :p the way she didn’t know the lyrics to Love Is On It’s Way. HAHA. IT’S OKAY. she sounds quite good. :}

And I still want her legs, some things never change :P

You are not the only one. I would love to have her legs.
    D;

• cookiefish880

she dsnt know many of there songs

she so had a crush on joe!
    haha
    and nick wasnt checking her out lol.. wtf?

-_-
    You’re an idiot. Just saying.

—————–

And you’re a dumb bitch. Why don’t you go worship your Nick shrine?
    Anon fight.

THA FUCK??? Her name is Bob. DUR.

LOL. JK. :P

harrypotterbitches said:

Lol. So was I. I actually thought he was stabbed at first.

Yes! I can’t wait! :D
    Same! It looks good.

theres already promos for next season shit they move fast.. when does the next season start?

• Kourtney

In memories of the lesbian post party ’09

I still want her butt ;)
    ******
    OMG. hahaa

And you’re a dumb bitch. Why don’t you go worship your Nick shrine?
    _______

I would but I don’t have one. Now go masturbate to your Miley and/or Selena poster.

harrypotterbitches said:

Lol. So was I. I actually thought he was stabbed at first.

Yes! I can’t wait! :D
    Same! It looks good.

Kathleen Regan said:

______

Shut the fuck up, stop pretending to be someone you’re not. I know the girl in the video. She doesn’t go on Oceanup.

• harrypotterbitches

Lol. So was I. I actually thought he was stabbed at first.

Yes! I can’t wait! :D
    Same! It looks good.

ikr? sometime this fall, don’t know the exact date :p

dumbass that actually is her…its not like shes someone famous and wouldnt come on oceanup…really get a fucking life

-.-

And you’re a dumb bitch. Why don’t you go worship your Nick shrine?
    _______

Firstly, I’m a heterosexual female. So that’s digusting. And secondly, I don’t like Miley or Selena. So basically, now you’ve PROVEN that you’re a dumb bitch. Good job.

• Jane Doe

Next Degrassi season starts in October.
    ;D

Next Degrassi season starts in October.
    ;D
    first of all ..
    sdiaeysofuicsgr7w8syfwefrwe456r87c4
    AHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT SEASON !!!!

second of all….. i am IN LOVE with your icon XD

–___–

• Kourtney

Love this girl
    ******
    my wifey

• harrypotterbitches

Lmao at the anons arguing

______

If that’s so, why are you so bitter about Nick and him “breaking hearts”?

I always thought she was the prettiest on the show

ug 26, 2010 @ 10:46 pm

And you’re a dumb bitch. Why don’t you go worship your Nick shrine?
    _______

___

oh SNAP!

SO jealous and he was SO loving her!

no but joe was loving her and she was loving joe! ahah

Would you like me to butter your muffin?

she so had a crush on joe!
    haha
    and nick wasnt checking her out lol.. wtf?

He wasn’t. People on here are just silly. They like to make things up or say Nick checked out a girl, stared, boob hunted, etc. 99% of the time, it was just him looking at her like he looks at ANY OTHER PERSON.

• Jane Doe

Would you like me to butter your muffin?
    No thanks….

• Monroyism

Dont know if that Person is really kathleen but her Twitter is twitter.com/kathleeenregan

Kourtney said:

Love this girl
    ******
    my wifey
    she’s everyone’s wife :P

SO jealous and he was SO loving her!

no but joe was loving her and she was loving joe! ahah

… How?

I always thought she was the prettiest on the show

She is.. love her!
    Team Blair!

______

If that’s so, why are you so bitter about Nick and him “breaking hearts”?

Because he’s not a relationship guy. You see, Kevin is a relationship guy. That’s why he fell in love and married the girl. Smart. Nick… is clearly different. So I made a joke and you, being a senseless cunt, decided to reply saying I’m an idiot. When I know for fact that I’m smarter than you. But hey… for all I know, you’re fuckin 13 years old.

• The Wild One

Awesome..this post is just awesome.

The Wild One said:

Awesome..this post is just awesome.

Very.

*creepy lord of the rings voice* MY PERCIOUS. *breathes in like darth vader* *rubs a picture of joe*

• joey’sdirtyelf

my wifey
    she’s everyone’s wife :P
    ******
    who is everyone? she’s mine and mine only

Monroyism said:

____

Kathleen stop promoting yourself were not gonna follow you!!

• Jane Doe

Some of these anons are very…interesting.
    o_0

• harrypotterbitches

ummm she’s kinda dressed exactly like demi lovato……………… lol
    For a split second I thought she was Demi lol

LMFAO

• The Wild One

Awesome..this post is just awesome.

Very.

Yep…and so are your comments.
    lol

I don’t like the name Kathleen. But the girl is cute and very talented

OH HELL NO. -.-

The Wild One said:

Awesome..this post is just awesome.

Very.

Yep…and so are your comments.
    lol
    Lmao

I crack mah self up! XD

I always thought she was the prettiest on the show

She is.. love her!
    Team Blair
    the fact that you have Hyde as your icon makes you my hero. just sayin :)

LMFAO!

• Daydreamer…..

Lucky girl. She’s really pretty though. :)
    And I think she had a little crush on Joe. ;) hehe
    But man, I wish that would happen to me. :/

• Daydreamer…..

Come on, you don’t know what he thinks. Maybe he did. I didn’t really see it much either, but the kid is pretty shy xD
    I see a connection with her and Joe though, imo. He was the one kind of checking her out xD

• misscherie13

lucky girl. I wish I were her!

• RiNiO

Lucky girl but this seems really stressfull…..

I’m your biggest fan :)

• tatiana

whats the name of the song that the girl sang towards the end with nick?

it’s from Jonas LA. I think it’s called I’m your biggest fan. nick sings it to macy :)

it was really her i guarantee it her name is kathleen

Oh not with this again.

• Jane Doe

1st commenter on the third page.
    >:o

:[]

;o

• air max shoes

How restlessly we pace the aisles, bing the minutes for nike air max light shoes

• air max shoes

• Noelle

honestly i think they their voices sound really amazing together. she has a voice(:

• Watch your back

Soo..

i’m to lazy to sigh into my account:(

• Watch your back

Aug 27, 2010 @ 04:58 am

i’m to lazy to sigh into my account:(

Haha. And your account is?

i’m to lazy to sigh into my account:(

Haha. And your account is?

yay!!someone is on.:)suckit

• Watch your back

Aug 27, 2010 @ 05:01 am

i’m to lazy to sigh into my account:(

Haha. And your account is?

yay!!someone is on.:)suckit

Oooh. Hi :)

i seemed like she didnt know any of their songs… shes not a true fan

i’m to lazy to sigh into my account:(

Haha. And your account is?

yay!!someone is on.:)suckit

Oooh. Hi :)

gotta go to school bye:)

• Watch your back

gotta go to school bye:)

Have fun ^^

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

She looks like someone I know lol

• -YoursTruly

Is anyone here?

• -YoursTruly

I guess not O.o

• Watch your back

Aug 27, 2010 @ 05:26 am
    -YoursTruly said:

Is anyone here?

Kinda

• BirthdayCake

Awe she was so cute! And she was pretty good too! Her voice sounded nice with Nick’s.

new girl for Nick maybe? watch it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MBwZMo_KOk

• soselenasexy

omg this actully made me like the jonas brothers :D

• hey_ash

This is so cute. Her and Joe definitely had chemistry. lol

follow this TUMBLR AND SPREAD THE WORD PLEASE
    naturallybreakeven.tumblr.com

awee nick what a sweethaert

• m

Make money online. You don’t need to pay for anything. All you do is answers simple surveys! Go here and try it out for yourself! http://www.cashcrate.com/2183040

• m

new girl for Nick maybe? watch it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MBwZMo_KOk
    don’t click on that. it’s spam. she’s trying to get a lot of views for some stupid contest. it’s not jb related at all

OMG lollzzz garbo is taking a pic on his phone love it

NIckyyy

• jemi_loverx3

she’s so lucky!!!!!!! i wanna sing with the Jonas Brothers :) haha

• TIFFANY

I wish Miley in place of this girl (who seems much older)

• m

How can anybody say she’s pretty when we can hardly see her face? For all we know she could be a gap-toothed bitch with bad skin and greasy hair.

But she could be pretty too. Ha

I think its funny that people on here are like “omg Nick totally likes her did you see him checking her out?” And here i am thinking “what the hell Nick wouldn’t even look in her direction”

awhhhh that was sooo cute. she’s so lucky!

my question is why she didn’t actually sing a JONAS BROTHER song

• KDOG

Follow @KathleeenRegan (3 E’s) on Twitter

#Nathleen …. I saw sparks ;)

_________

Kevin was older when he married. Nick is only 17. Of course he’s not going to find love now and be a “relationship guy”. Right now his mind is set on work which in the long run, will be a good thing. Also I’m sure Kevin had his fair share of heartbreaks back in the day.
    Your “joke” didn’t translate very well over the Internet.
    Smarter than me? Okay as long as you’re on the honors roll too.
    I’m 15 but whatever.
    “Cunt”? Classy.

The Wild One said:

Awesome..this post is just awesome.

Very.

Yep…and so are your comments.
    lol
    Lmao

You’re enjoying the anon fight hmm? I’m waiting for that girl to reply but I think she left.

Lol. It’s entertaining.

And I have a new love, well not that new. I love him since 500 days of summer

• Jane Doe

Crazy anons are welcomed.
    :p

Kourtney said:

Kourtney said:

Love this girl
    ******
    my wifey
    she’s everyone’s wife :P
    ******
    who is everyone? she’s mine and mine only
    I think you’ll have to fight with Angela over her :P

• The Wild One

Darling you got to let me know
    Should I stay or should I go?
    If you say that you are mine
    I’ll be here ’til the end of time

Whenever joe takes a shower, I like picking out the little hairs that he leaves on his bar of soap….. im collecting it…. SHHHHHH.

And I have a new love, well not that new. I love him since 500 days of summer

_____

Gurl iv loved him since third rock from the sun!

_________

Your “joke” didn’t translate very well over the Internet.
    Smarter than me? Okay as long as you’re on the honors roll too.
    I’m 15 but whatever.
    “Cunt”? Classy.

Actually, it was SENSELESS cunt. I can say pretty much whatever I want on here. Classy or not, idgaf. Obviously, Nick is not going to get married or “find love”, but why do the PR thing? It’s pointless and stupid, and in the end… the girl gets hurt. Not him. So as talented as he is, he can be a Machiavellian douche. It’s not cool. I hope you end up with a guy like him, just so you see my point through firsthand experience.

• Jane Doe

Yeah that’s not creepy at all…

• Lilly

I still think she’s one of the prettiest disney stars

• JBmuchbetter

Lucky.

• JBmuchbetter

The crazy anons remind me of old OU days.

Can anyone give me the link to OU tumbler thing?
    And the OU secrets or whatever that is.

I also stow away in there tour bus…. they don’t know though. I blend into everything.

_______

Wow you are a mature one, aren’t you? I’m pretty sure when a couple does PR relationships, they both know about it. So no one gets hurt in the end. That’s why Miley was dating Liam when her and Nick were supposedly “dating”. Now GTFO you “senseless cunt”.

• JBmuchbetter

Okay that guy in Jane Doe’s
    icon is suddenly like everywhere.
    Same with the Victorious girl. I am not sure about her name.
    Its Ariana I guess?
    :O

___

cool story bra

JBmuchbetter said:

The crazy anons remind me of old OU days.

Can anyone give me the link to OU tumbler thing?
    And the OU secrets or whatever that is.
    FINALLY!! That’s what I was trying to make it like! :DD Im not really a creepy anon. I have an account. I was just trying to make it like the old OU. Idk if I failed though. Lmao. :P

And I have a new love, well not that new. I love him since 500 days of summer

_____

Gurl iv loved him since third rock from the sun!
    I think I was too young to love him back then :P

JBmuchbetter said:

Okay that guy in Jane Doe’s
    icon is suddenly like everywhere.
    Same with the Victorious girl. I am not sure about her name.
    Its Ariana I guess?
    :O
    I take it you aren’t a fan?
    D:<

JBmuchbetter said:
    Okay that guy in Jane Doe’s
    icon is suddenly like everywhere.
    Same with the Victorious girl. I am not sure about her name.
    Its Ariana I guess?
    :O

____

Bingo. Its because their the shizznat!!

JBmuchbetter said:

The crazy anons remind me of old OU days.

Can anyone give me the link to OU tumbler thing?
    And the OU secrets or whatever that is

Sorry guys… I didn’t mean to scare any of y’all. I was just trying to think of what a crazy anon would say. XD

• Kourtney

And I have a new love, well not that new. I love him since 500 days of summer

_____

Gurl iv loved him since third rock from the sun!
    I think I was too young to love him back then :P

______

i thought he was adorable the long hair thing was big then i loved zack hanson then to haha
    but what about !0 things i hate about you ?

And I have a new love, well not that new. I love him since 500 days of summer

_____

Gurl iv loved him since third rock from the sun!
    I think I was too young to love him back then :P

______

but what about 10 things i hate about you ?

• Jane Doe

I’m not a fan or Ariana like a lot of people on here. And i’ve really only seen a few other people with Munro icons.
    :p

• JBmuchbetter

JBmuchbetter said:

The crazy anons remind me of old OU days.

Can anyone give me the link to OU tumbler thing?
    And the OU secrets or whatever that is.
    ———————————
    No you didn’t.

I actually remember how the anons would post crazy things and everybody would make fun of them.lol

#GoodTimes

_______

_______

PR relationships are complete fails, and any person who willingly does that is just messed up. So I have no respect for him OR Miley OR Selena. I’m just saying, Nick is the one we’re talking about. Because you seem to think he’s some angel who should be worshipped. But as I was saying, one day he is going to do that shit and end up hurting some girl. I know his type very well. I’m kinda getting sleepy so I don’t feel like arguing with you anymore. It’s hard to talk to someone whose IQ definitely classifies as ‘moron’. Talking to you is like talking to a wall.

• Chanells__Cool

DAAAAMMMNN! She’s so lucky!

I need to make that happen when I go to the phoenix soundcheck! I wish I knew how she got them to notice her!

I always thought she was the prettiest on the show

She is.. love her!
    Team Blair
    the fact that you have Hyde as your icon makes you my hero. just sayin :)

_____

LOL why thank you anon. :)
    Hyde is the Shit.. Jackie is a Bitch for hurting my boy

Aug 26, 2010 @ 11:14 pm

I always thought she was the prettiest on the show

She is.. love her!
    Team Blair
    the fact that you have Hyde as your icon makes you my hero. just sayin :)

_____

LOL why thank you anon. :)
    Hyde is the Shit.. Jackie is a Bitch for hurting my boy
    I like Kelso too, he’s such a dumbass
    Hyde and Kelso are both the shit.

I think that girl should’ve sang Before the Storm with Nick.

Shit would have went down.

• JBmuchbetter

I didn’t say I don’t like them.
    I don’t even know them!?
    lol

btw thanks for the link ;)

• Jane Doe

Second time being first today.
    Awesome.
    ;o

• Kourtney

I’ll always love him. I think he’s my one celeb crush that I will remember for the rest of my life

• Jane Doe

That’s a short skirt she has on…..

i love you.

I have to say though…. my favorite comment was the one about the “my precious” thing…. xD

Nick looks good.

“I want to rip out Nick’s p.ubes and tape them under my nose so I can smell them all day long.”

Favourite crazy anon comment ever.

Favourite crazy anon comment ever
    unbelievable.
    there is so many things wrong with that comment but everytime i read it i start laughing again!

• Jane Doe

I refuse to watch the video though.

and why is that??

JBmuchbetter said:

I didn’t say I don’t like them.
    I don’t even know them!?
    lol

btw thanks for the link ;)

Lol. Sorry. I agree with you though. About Ariana. How all of a sudden everyone seems to like her. And no problem.
    ;)

And I have a new love, well not that new. I love him since 500 days of summer

_____

Gurl iv loved him since third rock from the sun!
    I think I was too young to love him back then :P

______

but what about 10 things i hate about you ?
    Oh yeah, I forgot about the movie :P

:p

_____

I liked him better as wilder on the latest buzz even though that was the shittest show evar! he was so adorable in it <3 Im getting used to the dark munro ..

JBmuchbetter said:

JBmuchbetter said:

The crazy anons remind me of old OU days.

Can anyone give me the link to OU tumbler thing?
    And the OU secrets or whatever that is.
    ———————————
    No you didn’t.

#GoodTimes
    Those def. Were some good times. Wish that they would come back though. We seriously need some epic posts. ://

i love you.

I love YOU : ) haha

Dudes she would had swallowed anyways.

• jannetgirl147

haha she was all shy she sings pretty good tho shes lucky

:p

---
    Lol. I never actually watched that….I did see some clips of it though and he looked adorable in them. ;)

Favourite crazy anon comment ever.
    OMG. I can’t breathe!! XD

_________

“I can’t believe out of the millions of sperm your father deposited, you were the fastest.”
    I thought that quote worked well here. Also I do not think Nick is an angel. He is far from that. But you are trying to make him out to be a worst guy than he really is. You don’t know Nick and how he really is. Same with Selena and Miley. Seriously, you may as well have no respect for anyone in Hollywood. And I can’t believe you’re the one calling ME a moron. Just… Lol… Whatever. Goodnight to you then.

Lilly said:

yeah he’s old, so what he’s sexy :P

nah he’s sexy… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndiEl2aR1zI

i couldnt find any pics i like :(

• Jane Doe

That iCarly add at the top of the page is getting annoying……

• JBmuchbetter

Aug 26, 2010 @ 11:17 pm

JBmuchbetter said:

JBmuchbetter said:

The crazy anons remind me of old OU days.

Can anyone give me the link to OU tumbler thing?
    And the OU secrets or whatever that is.
    ———————————
    No you didn’t.

#GoodTimes
    ————————–
    Guess its time to move on.
    ;/

• Lilly

I still love him, even if mercedes does think he has a butterball face :P

jannetgirl147 said:
    haha she was all shy she sings pretty good tho shes lucky

___

what is going on in your icon?

• supergurl0l

They look so cute together. Sound good too :D awww. haha

• heartinvasion?

If she were to bend over you can see everything. Fucking whore.
    jk.

_________

Night, dumb bitch :) Thanks for proving me right.

Favourite crazy anon comment ever.
    OMG. I can’t breathe!! XD

I miss old Oceanup.

:p

______

I only watched to see if he would get the girl i dont know if he ever did though :( but aww he was do frickin cute!

OH and by the way, your little quote shows you know NOTHING about biology.

_________

Night, dumb bitch :) Thanks for proving me right.

lmao

Night, dumb bitch :) Thanks for proving me right.
    _______

Night, douchebag. I proved none of your points so kindly STFU and go to bed. You should’ve been gone by now.

Ok, I’m out.
    Night guys!

OH and by the way, your little quote shows you know NOTHING about biology.

No? But it’s funny.

• jannetgirl147

jannetgirl147 said:
    haha she was all shy she sings pretty good tho shes lucky

___

what is going on in your icon?
    ______

nick was messing around with demi during this one interview and demi was laughing btw i love you icon i love that 70’s show lol

nick jonas # 1631-972-4195

• Jane Doe

Looks like i’m owning a post for the second time today as well.

8th

9th

Sewt!!i love him <3

• putlimeinthecoconut

im so jealous > D: lol that was cute <3

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

But she could be pretty too. Ha

Just asking for a Mean Girls quote, are we now?

lol Joe pushing her to Nick was hilarious. He was just like ‘oh just go for it’ and shoved her closer!

Nick did seem to check her out a bit. hmmm ;)

And Nick mixing up the songs! Joe:I think she said Give love a try! Nick: Oh…

Love these boys.
    Lucky Girl.

actually i think it’s from the camp rock 2 bloopers.

• jannetgirl147

actually i think it’s from the camp rock 2 bloopers.

oh i didn’t remember where it was from but who cares

nick jonas’ # 1631-972-4195 !!!!!!!!!!!

• Jane Doe

nick jonas’ # 1631-972-4195 !!!!!!!!!!!
    I doubt that.

Night, dumb bitch :) Thanks for proving me right.
    _______

I’m currently doing other things. But now it’s bed time, and I’m gonna go to sleep. The second I got on here, you started shit with me. I’m sorry that, unlike you, I don’t sit on Oceanup for hours and hours. I actually have a life outside of this.

I don’t know why but my favorite part was Joe’s hug with her at the end…lol it was incredibly cute!

nick jonas’ # 1631-972-4195 !!!!!!!!!!!

LOL nice fake number. 631 is Staten Island or Suffolk County. I would know. I’m from NY.

______

Good for you, honey. Want a cookie?

• PaperG

could someone post the link please iam on my iPod thank you :D

• Jane Doe

Stalk me. Even though I never tweet anything interesting.

PaperG said:

could someone post the link please iam on my iPod thank you :D

What link?

Aug 26, 2010 @ 11:14 pm

I always thought she was the prettiest on the show

She is.. love her!
    Team Blair
    the fact that you have Hyde as your icon makes you my hero. just sayin :)

_____

LOL why thank you anon. :)
    Hyde is the Shit.. Jackie is a Bitch for hurting my boy
    I like Kelso too, he’s such a dumbass
    Hyde and Kelso are both the shit.

______
    yeah i dont know why i used to hate kelso .. love him now..
    And Leo and Red are LEGEND…wait for it..Dairy!!!

• SellyismygirlCrush

nick jonas’ # 1631-972-4195 !!!!!!!!!!!

____

perve i get your lonely .. go out .. stop creepin on sites with underage girls SMH

jannetgirl147 said:

actually i think it’s from the camp rock 2 bloopers.

oh i didn’t remember where it was from but who cares

____

lol yeah i think i see thats a clipboard in her hand
    and thanks

AM I ALL ALONE HERE?? :(

• jannetgirl147

*cries*

• Jane Doe

This post died when I stopped commenting.
    ;)

that anon was so angry at nick lmao

*cries*
    *hands tissue*

Um her name is not Sam…it is Kathleen Regan. I go to school with her. I would know.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

haha that was cute.

i thought the girl in the video is sam?

my heart hurts

*cries*
    *hands tissue*

*blows nose* thank you *sniffles* *cries some more*

• girl crush mileyyyyy

my heart hurts

literally? or? :/

• SellyismygirlCrush

how could you be so heartless

my heart hurts

literally? or? :/

lol no .. like emotionally

• girl crush mileyyyyy

my heart hurts

literally? or? :/

lol no .. like emotionally

aww what happened?

guys are cowards

my heart hurts

literally? or? :/

lol no .. like emotionally

aww what happened?

______

Well this guy appearntly liked me for 3 years.. so like 2 months ago he finally askedme out.. then he got all serious the first week.. saying he loved me and he would so marry me.. it was like woah.. but he meant it.. and he was good at calling me everyday .. we spent so much time together..and i finally said i love you back … but now the last two weeks .. he has called like maybe once or twice he hasnt called at all this week.. ive tried calling him..and appearntly he has mono.. and hes leaving on the 8th for i dont know how long and he didnt bother to tell me i found out by his facebook status. WTF MAN .. I appologise for the novel..

• girl crush mileyyyyy

guys are cowards

i see. well thats why i’vee been single for over half a year!

guys are cowards

i see. well thats why i’vee been single for over half a year!
    ____

good. I miss just having random dates. and then just having fun with my girls :)

*sniffles*

• PaperG

The link to the video could someone post it please and thank you :D

that anon was so angry at nick lmao

______

Lol I know. You’d swear that was a girl he dated or something hahah.

• SellyismygirlCrush

oh did you miss my novel?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

my heart hurts

literally? or? :/

lol no .. like emotionally

aww what happened?

______

no i got it.. haha its okay… but that actual really is fucked up. but if he really meant all that. then he was really scared. sometimes its just simple that guys are dumb. and dont really think how maybe not calling would hurt someone so much.

Lol at Nick confusing Give Love a Try with Love Is On it’s Way.

• cramedogg

Aug 26, 2010 @ 10:00 pm

Lucky girl
    —————————————

you OWN this post.

and i love your icon :)

Aww so cute, he totally has a crush, c how he kept messing up?! Haha and Joe playing matchmaker! :)

cramedogg said:

Aug 26, 2010 @ 10:00 pm

Lucky girl
    —————————————

you OWN this post.

and i love your icon :)

Lol. Second time today. ;D
    Thank you. I love it too.

So…

he was really checking her out no joke when they were both just standing there before they started singing he was looking her up and down she has a really good voice though.

When? I didn’t see it.

• Jane Doe

Lol. Was he really? I don’t feel like watching it.

I Didnt nOtice anything…I don’t think he would do that infront of an audience

Degrassi: It goes there.

:p

Cool?

Cool..

• xoxolovebug

Hey Kathleen, you’ve got a great voice! I love your harmonies on Give Love A Try. =)

.-.

ECLARE IS LOVE WE LOVE ECLARE!!!!!!!
    WOOOOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ECLARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ELI IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ :

• A.

Jane Doe said:

Stalk me. Even though I never tweet anything interesting.
    I absolutely love your twitter bg. :)

• ash

who was the person with the nick j icon where hes wearing that red spandex thing from JONAS L.A.? i wanted to show my friend…. can someone give me a link or something?

This was really cute. Nick should’ve asked for her number!

• harrypotterbitches

• Jane Doe

ECLARE IS LOVE WE LOVE ECLARE!!!!!!!

An anon I agree with.

• mattjac0bs

A. said:

Jane Doe said:

Stalk me. Even though I never tweet anything interesting.
    I absolutely love your twitter bg. :)
    Haha thanks.

• harrypotterbitches

ECLARE IS LOVE WE LOVE ECLARE!!!!!!!
    :p

harrypotterbitches said:

Lol. So was I. I actually thought he was stabbed at first.

• GirlInVideo

OMG! That’s me! I was soooo nervous singing up there with Nick! I love him though. It was an honor to sing with him! Jonas Brothers 4 life!

LOL. JK. Im just a bored anon. XD

Lol at Garbo recording the whole thing in the background. Oh how I love me some Garbo.

mattjac0bs said:

wtf is this?

Why would someone bother to make a fake Miley Formspring?

• harrypotterbitches

Lol. So was I. I actually thought he was stabbed at first.

The girls name is Kathleen! In case anyone was wondering lol

SO jealous and he was SO loving her!

Her and Nick look cute together.

GirlInVideo said:

LOL. JK. Im just a bored anon. XD
    I knew it……;)

The girls name is Kathleen! In case anyone was wondering lol

Gurl, me too. ;)

The girls name is Kathleen! In case anyone was wondering lol
    ______

You know her or something?

harrypotterbitches said:

Lol. So was I. I actually thought he was stabbed at first.

• Kathleen

• Ali

Ahh I’m soo jealous.. she has a great voice also!! Those guys seem soo chill! loves it!

I kinda miss them being at the top.. but oh well <3

my heart hurts

literally? or? :/

lol no .. like emotionally

aww what happened?

___

oh i thought you left. lol
    yeah im emotional enough as it is this shit is to much for me to deal with smh
    It’s nice talking to people on here about it cause my friend is in the hospital right now and shes the only one who knows him.. and what he’s like cuz shes dating his bestfriend who is a completely other story jeez we screwd oursleves getting into this mess. haha. im gonna call tomorrow if he hasnt read my long as message on facebook. shit is going DOWN! lol

its almost 4 a clock in the morning UGH
    thank god i traded shifts i dont have to work at 930

• girl crush mileyyyyy

my heart hurts

literally? or? :/

lol no .. like emotionally

aww what happened?

___

oh i thought you left. lol
    yeah im emotional enough as it is this shit is to much for me to deal with smh

haha no. i just go back and forth from other sites and forgot this one!

but yeah you just need to talk to him.. i’m sure everything will be fine. :)

and ikr?! my personal life is all over my tumblr. where no one has any idea who i am haha.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Its a hole in the wall its a dirty free for all

my heart hurts

literally? or? :/

lol no .. like emotionally

aww what happened?

___

oh i thought you left. lol
    yeah im emotional enough as it is this shit is to much for me to deal with smh

haha no. i just go back and forth from other sites and forgot this one!

but yeah you just need to talk to him.. i’m sure everything will be fine. :)

______

Thanks i love positve people:)
    Im always negative but in an upbeat way XD
    Isnt awesome share your issues someones bound to listen and relate to your problems and give good advice.. If you ever do have problems Daydreamer.. Is Awesome at the whole advice/making you feel better thing. Shes legit!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

my heart hurts

literally? or? :/

lol no .. like emotionally

aww what happened?

___

oh i thought you left. lol
    yeah im emotional enough as it is this shit is to much for me to deal with smh

haha no. i just go back and forth from other sites and forgot this one!

but yeah you just need to talk to him.. i’m sure everything will be fine. :)

______

Thanks i love positve people:)
    Im always negative but in an upbeat way XD

i’m glad i could help a little. i know i’m not to great at the advice! haha.
    and i’ll be sure to find daydreamer with the next douchebag..

Aug 27, 2010 @ 12:44 am

my heart hurts

literally? or? :/

lol no .. like emotionally

aww what happened?

___

oh i thought you left. lol
    yeah im emotional enough as it is this shit is to much for me to deal with smh

haha no. i just go back and forth from other sites and forgot this one!

but yeah you just need to talk to him.. i’m sure everything will be fine. :)

______

Thanks i love positve people:)
    Im always negative but in an upbeat way XD

i’m glad i could help a little. i know i’m not to great at the advice! haha.
    and i’ll be sure to find daydreamer with the next douchebag..

____

No .. just the fact that you actually read it .. and was positive.. is good enough! When people actually reach out and hear you out it always makes me feel better. You know cause us girls got to stick together theres to many douches out there.

I write way to much >.<

• curlysue

**Sigh**
    I have like, two accounts…. one, i forgot my password to,
    and..well.. I’m too lazy to sign in.
    -.-

Hah That makEs two of us who didn’t see him checking her out

I think we should make Nathleen happen. ;)

Aug 26, 2010 @ 10:25 pm
    A. said:

Jane Doe said:

Stalk me. Even though I never tweet anything interesting.
    I absolutely love your twitter bg. :)

________

What is Indie? lol I know what emo and goth are but I’ve never heard of that one.

• StreetsOfGold

Why is #justincares a TT on twitter? What has this world become?

#JobrosACTUALLYCare