Demi Lovato, ‘I’m Not In A Relationship’

oceanup001_12_0
demi-rare88

• moocowsjerby

All this comment did was make you look like an ass. Learn to write or dont do it at all.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Aug 27, 2010 @ 02:27 pm
    DEMI DATE WITH TRAVIS

SHE IS STUPID LIAR!!!

REMEMBER SAY NOT DAT WITH JOE!

HAHHAHA

I HATE DEMI LIAR

BITCHHHHHHHHH

AND YOU BFF MILEY???????? MILEY SUPPORT ASHLEY WITH JOE JONAS!

IN YOU ASS DEMI! MLEY IS A BITCH FRIEND

===
    this comment made me laugh so hard xD

that was just a sarcastic/bitchy comment. same way girl asked.. nothing serious or reason to be hated on. the girl is a bitch(not demi.. by looking at her twipics). demi is lying though. travis said “mayyybee ;)” when a girl asked if him and demi were dating and “:)” when another girl said that it was confirmed the him and demi were sating. and just by judging from all of his tweets recently you can tell there is smething going on but nothing serious or relationship worthy.

• ButterflyFlyAway

he is kinda ugly….but Travis seems like a cool dude…I prefered nemi, though

first?

• HOLAA

damn demi
    lols

• suzii18023

that sucks joe moved on fast

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

LOLLLLL
    I bet her and Travis will start dating though.

• bluesfan3410

Who is Travis? This is the first I am hearing about this.

• harrypotterbitches

LMAO

lol @ the fact that Demi said lol

demi is giving out burn notices and serving up justice. You can’t call her a bitch for replying back in the same sarcastic way that the girl targeted her.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Travis really needs a haircut.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

=0 I <3 Travi's hair.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Who is Travis? This is the first I am hearing about this.

The ginger guy from we the kings.

lol @ the fact that demi is lying

• nemifreak

Yeay Nemi! :)

LOL @ DEMI. SHE’S SO DUMB.

Demi answered the comment as she was asked. Nothing bitchy about that.

That Katie girl shouldn’t have said it – probably didn’t realise she’d get an answer! And that Katie girl is a bully, looking at some of her pics and tweets, she needs help.

And why is Demi a liar? Do you know for a fact she’s dating Travis?! Why can’t she be ‘just’ friends with a guy? When you people grow up you’ll know you can have friends of the opposite sex without dating them!

• Marge.

lol @ the fact that she answered the question.

like seriously wtf, can’t anyone give the girl some peace. she doesn’t need to tell you who she dates, if she is or isn’t. it’s her personal business. it’s not gonna affect any of your lives if she’s dating someone or not. smh. i feel bad for celebrities.

lol @ the fact… that needs to be the new “ask taylor”

Yes I amm agree with you 100%

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Demi is not smart sometimes :/

• m

Get some more money for your pocket! It’s completely free so you don’t have to pay for anything. Try it here http://www.cashcrate.com/2183040

• w

I just love how Demi’s stans are ripping on the girl and she’s just like nonchalant and “IDGAF.” Your idol preaches against bullying, follow her lead,bb.

demi is so bitchy sometimes…..i love her i love you demi

lol this made me laugh so much. but demi is deff lying travis pratically confirmed they’re dating. i don’t think they’re in a relationship as in gf/bf but deff dating just casually and/or having fun. same thing that happened with trace. demi lied and lied about it but it ended up being true. they weren’t bf and gf but they were ‘seeing’ eachother. “lol @ the fact” is the new “ask taylor, lol. i love her!

said:

OceanUp peeps judge way too much. You’re all perfect I guess? Just saying.

We are actually.

• Anonymous3

Why so much hate? She made it clear she wants to keep her relationships private from now on. Honestly, I don’t think she’s lying. Her and Travis probably aren’t official yet…so technically, she’s not lying.

as long as she’s happy i don’t really care. he seems like a really nice and sweet guy and he doesn’t do drugs or sleep around with random scene girls or anything like that unlike trace. he will be good to her but the only problem is the age gap. yeah, she’s legal but she barely turned 18 and he’s just too old for her.

wow, he’s sooo old. if they last for about more than 6 months then we’ll know they’re having sexual intercorse. they can’t possibly have the same interests.. but hey.. nobody can tell her anything now.. she’s legal and can do whatever she wants whether we or her parents like it or not.

Oh yes they can, I just wish that Demi had an older brother. Because if I was Demi’s older bro, Travis would be a dead man and Demi would get hers too, after I would be true with Travis. 18 is still al little brat, and she still lives with the rents.

she’s making her round in that scene. alex d.(confirmed), chris kamrada, nick santino, beau, trace cyrus(confirmed), dirk mai( confirmed) alex gaskarth(kinda confirmed since he said they were just friend NOW), and now travis… hmm… and idk who else… and there werw also rumors about john cook fcking her but.. just rumors.

HAHA, reading the comments on here are so hilarious. Seriously, you guys hate on Demi no matter what this girl does.

First off, you don’t want to her to date Travis because he’s too old for her–that it’s wrong, blah blah blah

Then, you give her heat for denying the relationship and saying she’s lying and that she’s totally dating him.

What is it? You want her to date him or not? Or you guys just want a reason to say “I’ve lost respect for Demi lately” or “I like the old Demi better”. Come on, give the girl a break. If you were her true fans, focus on the important things…like her music, her passion for music, the good things…not this cynical tabloid crap.

^ *through with Travis

Get out.

poor demi can’t win for losing. stop picking a part everything about the poor girl. she has “fans” out there that think they know more about her personal life than she even does. after you get to a certain age you realize that ‘dating’ doesn’t constitute the same thing as ‘in a relationship’. Whatever they have going on, whether it be a friendship or something more isn’t really anyones business but their own. I assure you that if Demi wants anyone to know she will tell. And about the age difference.. its not a significant gap. if you think it is i agree with the previous statement above about having a super sheltered life. She’s 18, she can do what she wants.

no, we really can’t and neither can her parents. she’s basically moving out.. or not gonna live with them anymore so they have no control over her anymore.

The kissing Travis rumour couldn’t have been true as he was on the Warped Tour and the other side of the country when it ‘supposedly’ happened! Get the facts straight.
    And as for Zack Taylor – no comment. And yes I do believe Demi was telling the truth when she said she wasn’t dating Joe.Being secretly in love or attracted to someone isn’t dating!

As for the age gap, get a life! It happens everyday! Someone who’s 16 dating a 40 yr old is creepy (and yes I saw it on TV!) but 18 – 24 isn’t an issue. Wow, sheltered life you lead.

said:

i don’t see how she’s lying. being in a relationship isn’t the same as dating/hooking up with someone. this is exactly what happened with trace. they were never in a relationship(obviously since they were in different parts of the world) but they were deff hooking up/”dating”. she denied it all the time but they were hooking up.

What constitutes hooking up in your vocabulary?

I love demi, I really do.. but I don’t recognize her lately. I know I will always be a fan of hers, but seriously.. she doesn’t need to lie, specially if travis practically confirmed they’re dating. She should’ve ignored that comment. And before everyone starts attacking me, no, i’m not hating on her. Has a fan, I just feel really disappointed with the fact that my hero can’t handle an insignificant reply. :/

Why does Demi get hate for denying something that probably isn’t real anyways, but Joe doesn’t when he says ‘no comment’ but is clearly dating Ashley?! Double standards much!

Anyways, she didn’t lie about Joe or Trace. Trace and her were flirting not dating as such and Joe and her weren’t an item when asked those questions.
    You just need to hate on her for any reason.
    I love how people know she lies to her fans – do you know her and her life personally?!

“No comment” and lying are two different things!!!

And Joe does gets a lot of hate!

the age gap is HUGE. they can’t possibly have the same interests. she barely turned 18 and he’s like 26… but i guess… we all know she likes them older anyway. travis might not be ‘attractive’ but he’s a REALLY nice guy and really cares about her… that’s all that matters.. unlike every other guy she’s dated that have been assholes to her. i think he will be good for her but at the same time.. he’s TOO old for her. she’s still REALLY young.

• urluvismydrugg

THERE SHE GOES AGAIN. she claims she doesn’t want people to start rumors/talk about her relationships and then makes comments like that on her twitter. it brings her attention and makes people talk, and she KNOWS that. like when she was all like ‘im not dating travis hahahahaha (: where do people come up with these things hahahahah’
    you start them, dumbass.
    and of course there was the whole trace thing.
    i mean there’s nothing wrong with denying a relationship. sooo many couples do in the beginning, but she doesn’t need to comment about it on twitter to fans/haters, when half the time she comes off as a total b*tch.

No comment. -____-

Travis comments and you all take that as gospel they’re dating? He’s also dating Dori from Finding Nemo – must be true as he said it on his twitter!
    And if you’re hating your ‘hero’ then you need to find someone who is downright perfect, oh wait, you won’t cos they don’t exist.
    She answered so why can’t people believe her? Do you have proof she is lying?

And yes Travis is cute (hair a little issue but that’s not important!). He’s the sweetest guy and better looking than Joe (IMO).

i hate when people are like “she’s/he’s too ugly for him/her” or ‘he’s/she’s not hot/sexy enough for him/her”. is not all about looks. you can hav a really hot guy who will treat you like shit or an ugly/not so cute guy will will treat you REALLY well and actually love you. i also hate when people say things like “she’s too good for him” who are you to say/know that? you don’t know neither of them to know and they decide.. NOT YOU.

OceanUp peeps judge way too much. You’re all perfect I guess? Just saying.

so, i guess the making out sighting from peoples magazine was true? that means she moved on only like 3 weeks later after her and joe broke up. but then again she always moves on fast. she’s a serial dater and she likes them OLD.

I in no way lead a sheltered life, but that Age gap is ridiculous. I think some one already pointed it out in the comments about how maybe when you’re older, in middle age then yeah no problem. But not when you’re (literally just turned)18 and meant to be having fun and finding yourself, you shouldn’t go out with someone who is nearly 30. It’s just wrong. And normally in those cases it’s only because the older person wants some ‘fun’ with a younger person and just uses them.

I’ve lost respect for Demi recently.

• Sasha

No comment. -____-

Exactly. This person is clearly just a very big Demi fan and wants to do anything possible to try and make it seem right. No just turned 18 year old should ever even imagine going out with someone practically 30. No.

You just need to hate on her for any reason.

Because Joe just dodges the question, with things like ‘no comment’ or ‘that’s private’ he doesn’t flat out lie and say ‘No I’m not dating’. There’s a huge difference there. And don’t bring Joe into this.

travisrclark: Day off with the guys doing guy stuff haha then heading to the JB/DL show for some smiles :)

travisrclark: 18 more hours :D
    about 19 hours ago via Echofon

travisrclark: I’ve always been good at getting the “ohh Travis…” so, why stop now :)
    about 15 hours ago via Echofon

travisrclark: This has been an awesome week…to top it off on Friday I get to see my new favorite person again :)

travisrclark: “Rolling around in the sheets, baby you are the one for me, and no one else makes me feel the way you do, than youuu” – new song :)

wow… oh, demi. what are you gettin’ yourself into, bb… i don’t like the third tweet.

Never thought I would say this, but I miss Jemi.

that made my day!

age is nothing but a number. atleast that’s what demi thinks.. she said so in an interview last year.

Demi says a lot of shit and maybe when she grows up, she’ll learn that age is not just a number when you’re only 18.

• HBIC

Twitter sucks.

• superJOEman

so what if she’s dating Travis? Let the girl do whatever she wants. Besides, she’s on the right age now to decide whatever she wants. As long as Demi is happy, I’ll support her all the way!! You go girl!!! :))

• Hilary

yeah right

24 is no where NEAR 30, bitches.
    IF ^24 is like being 30, then being 14 is like being 20.=BULLSHIT.
    So yeah, fuck off.

And leave her alone. It’s her life, she can do WHATEVER the fuck she wants with it.

• unique

im true fan so if demi’s happy, its fine.

>>> after watching this..LMAO As for today joe i will not hate u.

• iloejaxx

LNn5xe aquxrefanjuf, [url=http://xxpmyhqpnswy.com/]xxpmyhqpnswy[/url], [link=http://rrogxvtnoetl.com/]rrogxvtnoetl[/link], http://wsbyqyhrtzfo.com/

• Juliaaa

Did anyone ever realize that you can be DATING someone without being in a relationship with them? That’s how it works when you’re 18+. You date, then get into a relationship.

Typical Demi, always lieing to her fans.

• dadiana

Hi guys!!!
    i’m new in here and on twitter so please follow me I promise I follow back

• thunderthighs

You don’t have to be in a relationship to date someone!

• dadiana
  • thunderthighs

Juliaaa said:

——————————

I didn’t even see your comment when I posted mines.

I agree. Especially in your late teens and early-mid twenties.

• LisaWonders

i love demi, shes got talent, a bomb voice and decent acting skills, but she’s gotta COOL DOWN with the makeup. its too much.

• never change

ok

• anon

shes lied to her fans once, she can lie to them again.

Okay everyone just needs to shut up. Seriously. It’s Demi’s life not yours! She can date who she wants no matter the age difference yes about 7 years older is a lot especially since she just turned 18 but if she’s happy then leave her alone! I love demi her music acting and just her as a person! And if you seriously hate her or don’t respect her then why are you wasteing your time commeting on this? It doesn’t make any sense! I don’t think they are in a relationship, I don’t think she lied cuz you can date someone and not be in a relationship! And all you demi haters back off cuz you don’t know the real her or her personal life! Personally I miss joe and demi together…but if travis treats her right and makes her happy then let it be! She will find out who really is the one. And that comment was answered the way that girl asked it. Demi’s probably just tire of everyone assuming things about her! I’m a huge demi fan and I won’t lose respect for her just cuz of who she dates and is friends with or her comments. I do miss her and selena friends and her and joe jonas together… But it’s all her discisions. I love you demi!

Emma said:

Oh my … The age gap. I can’t even comment. I will just get worked up. Just No. Wrong.

I’m already worked up.

Dont’t be. Hookups happen, sweetie. The allure sometimes is the exciting part. It’s only later you realuize you’re at totally different points in your lives and really have nothing in common…

lol @ how gullible you teenies are.
    All travis did was put a smiley face.
    maybe they aren’t dating, all it was, as a smiley face
    and the girl said “PRACTICALLY dating” not
    “ARE dating”
    real difference.
    Also, maybe Travis and Demi ARENT in a relationship. Maybe they are dating, but not in a relationship.
    Ya know, that stage BEFORE you get into a relationship?
    Some people, believe it or not, go on dates and stuff before they get into anything serious.

• Juliet

I think they’re sorta hooking up.
    And STFU who gives a shit about age difference.
    DEMI CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK SHE WANTS AND SHE DOESNT DESERVE TWO SHITS FROM YOUR JUDGMENTAL ASSES.
    You bitches.

My mom and dad were 7 years apart yet their marriage has lasted for 20 years.
    So if you’re gonna “lose respect” for Demi because she has an attraction for mature guys (which she cannot control), Then fuck you and Grow up.
    I hope your balls drop soon.
    Immature little bitches.
    That’s why i hate this site.
    FULL of bitter CHILDREN 16 or under.

Juliaaa said:

On OU? You’re kidding? Most readers here live in castles, rainbows and unicorn land where you save your first kiss for when the minister pronounces you and (Jonas of your choice) husband and wife!

• hithere

gotta love demi
    haha

• NileyisWin

they are soooo dating !! ;D

• alltherightmoves.

lol demetria ily bbygurl.
    I think her and Travis are just ‘hooking up’ for now, nothing serious or anything.

• NileyisWin

Aug 27, 2010 @ 02:55 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Aug 27, 2010 @ 02:27 pm
    DEMI DATE WITH TRAVIS

SHE IS STUPID LIAR!!!

REMEMBER SAY NOT DAT WITH JOE!

HAHHAHA

I HATE DEMI LIAR

BITCHHHHHHHHH

AND YOU BFF MILEY???????? MILEY SUPPORT ASHLEY WITH JOE JONAS!

IN YOU ASS DEMI! MLEY IS A BITCH FRIEND

LMAO i love miley and demi but LMAO!

• Vani

Ya!i!
    Really?

I think the only reason people are saying Demi’s comment was bitchy was because she puts on this act to make it seem like she’s nice to everyone then she decides to respond to one relationship comment. If I Demi is dating Travis, I will laugh my fucking ass off.

• demi is my girl crush

EVERYONE ONE IS MAKINGTHIS SUCH A BIG DEAL AND SAYING THAT THE GIRL GOT PONED BY DEMI AND DEMI WAS BEING BITCHY AND SHIT.

WHEN THATS MOST LIKELY NOT TRUE SHE WAS JUST REPLYING BACK THE SAME WAY SHE WAS ASKED.

Travis is 22…Demi is 18…um Travis, get a woman, not a teenager.

• harrypotterbitches

DEMI DATE WITH TRAVIS

SHE IS STUPID LIAR!!!

REMEMBER SAY NOT DAT WITH JOE!

HAHHAHA

I HATE DEMI LIAR

BITCHHHHHHHHH

AND YOU BFF MILEY???????? MILEY SUPPORT ASHLEY WITH JOE JONAS!

IN YOU ASS DEMI! MLEY IS A BITCH FRIEND
    WOW.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

STFU Demi.
    It’s quite obvious.

• alex

first !!!!!!!

• Travis

….What?

firstt?!

• Travis

What…?

• LovatoJonass

she’s climbin in yo windows snatchin’ your people up.

• Liz.

Win. :)

I love Demi.

• Liz.

WTF OU, double posting and shiz. -_-

Travis is 22…Demi is 18…um Travis, get a woman, not a teenager.

Actually he’s 25 or 24. So worse!!! Travis get a woman not a girl!!!

• Maralovelovelove

what was it exactly that travis said that got everyone worked up about him and demi? someone tell me pleaasseee!

Is Nicki Minaj & Drake forreal together?

lmao she’s not lying though. they’re prob just hooking up but aren’t really in a relationship as in bf/gf. they’re just hooking up, having fun.. nothing serious. the reply wasn’t bitchy, she just answered in a sarcastic/bitchy(nothing serious) way. the same way that girl asked.

• xLOLAx

Wait…i thought Travis had a GF…..but yeah it wouldn’t be the first time Demi has lied about having a BF.

• iSarcasticING

poor demi.. she gets NO paparazzi AT ALL because… WHO DA FUCK KNOWS WHO Travis IS? xD

hahaha omg so the person tweeted: lol @ the fact that you wanted your next relationships to be private and this one’s already public.

ahah and demi tweeted back: lol @ the fact that im not in a relationship

LOL nice one demzzzzzzzzz

i don’t believe demi when it comes to realtionships ‘denyings’. she lied about trace AND joe. travis basically confirmed they ARE dating. dating and being in a relationship or having a bf/gf is a different thing though. i think they’re dating but aren’t in a relationship.. samething that happenned with trace.

lol @ demi being a fucking bitch. she lies non stop to her ‘fans’. can’t believe how much she has changed for the worse.

• dreamerrr

http://www.youtube.com/user/dreamersinging?feature=mhum MY YT ACCOUNT WITH MY COVERS. CHECK ME OUT PLEASE!! DEMI COVERSSS <3

She is trying too hard to keep Travis a secret. I’m sorry but it’s kind of obvious when someone tweets Travie saying you’re dating Demi and he just replies with ‘:)’. Demi stop lying, or if you are telling the truth Tell Travis to stop being a smart ass. Either way one of them must be lying. Not trying to start anything, but it’s just silly. Get your story straight guys.

Travis tweeted that he and Sasha broke up. If that’s the girlfriend you’re thinking about… Hopefully that helps you?

• Liz.

He said it like five times last night. “Sasha broke up with me” “Sasha dumped me” :/

Travis is 22…Demi is 18…um Travis, get a woman, not a teenager.

Actually he’s 25 or 24. So worse!!! Travis get a woman not a girl!!!

I love Demi don’t get me wrong, but when she’s 18 and dating someone who’s 24/25, that’s actually sick. Maybe when you’re older or in your 30, that’s an appropriate age gap because of where you are in your life, but a teenager going out with someone nearly 30 isn’t right. They’re at totally different places in their lives. Hopefully this is just a silly rumor or i’d seriously loose respect for the girl.

they don’t get any paparazzi because they haven’t gone out in public. demi gets papz but it’s obvious she wants to keep this private therefore she doesn’t go out with him where she will be seen like she used to before joe. peoples magazine reported they were caught making out but demi denied it… guess it was true. travis and his ex have been over for a while now. that means demi moved on only weeks after her and joe broke up… like she always does. they do know who travis is.. because of demi.

How many times is Demi going to lie about a relationship only to have it turn out to be true?

• Emma

• Liz.

ButterflyFlyAway said:

he is kinda ugly….but Travis seems like a cool dude…I prefered nemi, though

Nemi would be adorable but so so wrong. Considering Joe, Selena and Miley all in the mix there.

I get in that business their age they have a limited dating pool but dating your ex’s/best friend’s brother who also happens to be the ex of your former BFF of 11 years and your current BFF’s ex. It’s grimey.

Like it makes me itchy. Though I wouldn’t hate seeing them together. I always thought she was going to date Nick, really. :/

Demi answered the comment as she was asked. Nothing bitchy about that.

Um, why does Demi have to confirm anything?! If she’s in a relationship that’s her business not her fans! And dating is just that, going out on a date, not bloody getting married! Should she keep fans informed everytime she goes out to dinner with a guy, in case she’s ‘dating’ him?! Wow, she can’t say anything without being torn to bits. She’s either too ‘sweet’ or too ‘sarcastic’ or too ‘bitchy’!
    But haters will be haters. Get a life!

Unfortunately Travis and his girlfriend split up, well she split with him, a while back. Been confirmed quite a lot by Travis.

• Sasha

*Shudder* Ok he’s like 26…

… You’re welcome to him Demi. Yikes. No thanks. Seriously girl, you can’t really be dating him. My mum would go ape on me if i brought home a guy 7 years older than me at 18! Then again she doesn’t need to worry about me doing that…I wouldn’t. No.

• xLOLAx

_________
    Ohhh…i didn’t know about that. Thanks guys :)

That katie girl is my hero,shes fantastic.no need to be rude to her folks

Just when Demi is growing on me again, she does things like this. lmao lmao

Guess I’m going back to not liking her.

You just need to hate on her for any reason.

• iSarcasticING

so miley gets all the hate because of a 4 year difference in age with Justin…

but Demi doesn’t get SHIT when she’s dating someone 6 YEARS older than her. >.>

what kind of world do we live in?

he answered the tweet “So @ddlovato and @travisrclark are dating x<3herx” with a smiley face and then twitter blew up with the Demi is dating Travis buzz so he didn’t say yes but didn’t deny either

• JennyM

That’s pretty worng. But hey maybe now people will stop hating on Joe for moving on. I guess she really was caught making out with him all that time ago, which means she moved on extremely fast also. Maybe now the fans can let ‘Jemi’ die. Even though this dude is so much older and a hell of a downgrade. Seriously Demi? Why such an old due. (and i mean old in comparison to Demi) I can’t say i respect her for this.

Travis is 22…Demi is 18…um Travis, get a woman, not a teenager.

Actually he’s 25 or 24. So worse!!! Travis get a woman not a girl!!!

—————-

This!

Except for the “I love Demi” part.

• Rebella

Aug 27, 2010 @ 02:55 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Aug 27, 2010 @ 02:27 pm
    DEMI DATE WITH TRAVIS

SHE IS STUPID LIAR!!!

REMEMBER SAY NOT DAT WITH JOE!

HAHHAHA

I HATE DEMI LIAR

BITCHHHHHHHHH

AND YOU BFF MILEY???????? MILEY SUPPORT ASHLEY WITH JOE JONAS!

IN YOU ASS DEMI! MLEY IS A BITCH FRIEND
    ……………………
    How do you know if Miley Support Ashley With Joe jonas
    Don’t make something that’s NOT True

• ashleeisLEGIT

maybe shes being “bitchy” about it cause everyones saying there dating and its pissing her off

Here’s a better idea.
    Maybe she’s being bitchy… because she’s a BITCH. This just provoked people more…

Emma said:

I’m already worked up.

travis basically.. kinda confirmed it. he said ‘maybe ;)” when asked and then ‘:)’ when someone said him and demi were dating, said he wouldn’t hurt a fly when a demi fan told him not to hurt demi or he’ll cut his hair, said ‘yes, i do’ when someone asked if he thought demi was pretty and thought she was perfect, and just by judging by all his tweets lately about demi and other lovey tweets that are obviously about demi. he’s going to the concert today for ‘smiles’. i don’t think they’re in a relationship but they are hooking up/dating so demi isn’t really lying this time.

am actually glad demi answered because taht means that she actually read people tweets to her which means she probably know i love her!

Travis is 22…Demi is 18…um Travis, get a woman, not a teenager.

Actually he’s 25 or 24. So worse!!! Travis get a woman not a girl!!!

—————-

This!

Except for the “I love Demi” part.

Well when i said ‘i love Demi’ what i really meant was ‘i don’t hate her’ so… :/ my bad.

Get out.

Get the F*** Outta My House!

Aug 27, 2010 @ 02:55 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

Aug 27, 2010 @ 02:27 pm
    DEMI DATE WITH TRAVIS

SHE IS STUPID LIAR!!!

REMEMBER SAY NOT DAT WITH JOE!

HAHHAHA

I HATE DEMI LIAR

BITCHHHHHHHHH

AND YOU BFF MILEY???????? MILEY SUPPORT ASHLEY WITH JOE JONAS!

IN YOU ASS DEMI! MLEY IS A BITCH FRIEND
    ……………………
    How do you know if Miley Support Ashley With Joe jonas
    Don’t make something that’s NOT True

Apparently Miley was the one who got them together and talked to Ashley about it. It’s been reported by several sites, but you never know if it’s true or not. Although i don’t see why Miley would have a problem with it lol i doubt she’d give a shit either way.

• sexxynickj

I love Demi but that guy Travis is not cute at all. She can so do so much better.

travisrclark: 18 more hours :D
    about 19 hours ago via Echofon

about 15 hours ago via Echofon

Get out.

Get the F*** Outta My House!
    `

Make me!

• musiciseverything

Bitch got burned. Lmao.

You go Demi!

hmmm…

So sad.

lol i love her!

• xohunter

What part of she wants to keep her relationships private do people not understand? Seriously guys, her relationships don’t affect her talent, so get off her fucking ass and get over it.

lmao