Katy Perry ‘Miley Knows What She’s Doing’

miley-cyrus-breast-grab-1

Katy Perry chatted with Toronto Sun about Miley Cyrus: ‘She knows exactly what she’s doing. I think a lot of pop girls who come from a bit of a controlled (thing), Nickelodeon or whatever it is, they always feel the need that they’ve got..

..to shed their skin, and bloom again, and butterfly, or peacock, or whatever. I love her. And I think she’s hot. I like what she’s doing. She’s a smart little cookie.‘ Thx @Mileyyy_!

• idkMyBFFjill

Love katy even more than i already did. i gotta agree.

• mileysmileyxo

the one thing i love about katy is that she speaks the truth! its sweet of her to stick up for miley! love them both<3

• sayWHAT

guys im a niley fan and kinda freaking out cuz nick sang cant have you and almost cried during it (thats what people are saying) awww

hehe sorry please don’t hate on me for saying this.

btw is it weird that i support niley but also miss miam?

• sayWHAT

NileyGeekClub
    So while Nick was singing Can’t Have You I kind of screamed ” Nick, MILEY LOVES YOU.” And then he looked at me and smiled. 0.0

haha thats cute and i promise this isn’t my twitter. i don’t even have a twitter. :)

• safetyseal

I’m glad Miley is making whatever decisions she is making.

• trinitaa

hehe sorry please don’t hate on me for saying this.

btw is it weird that i support niley but also miss miam?

========
    i support niley and miss miam too :p

• sayWHAT

Aug 27, 2010 @ 09:07 pm
    trinitaa said:

hehe sorry please don’t hate on me for saying this.

btw is it weird that i support niley but also miss miam?

========
    i support niley and miss miam too :p

yay that makes me feel better :) i thought it was kind of weird for me to be supporting niley but missing miam at the same time :(

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

best Katy Perry single:

A. I kissed a girl
    B Hot n Cold
    C. Thinking of you
    D. Calfornia Gurls
    E. Teenage Dream

i can’t decide between B and E :)

• trinitaa

btw is it weird that i support niley but also miss miam?

========
    i support niley and miss miam too :p

maybe it is weird.. but who knows? lol

• suzii18023

katy<3(:

Rofl like the other day she was quoted making fun of Cant be tamed. And I have no idea if Miley knows what she’s doing we’ll have to wait and see how that works out

• sayWHAT

Aug 27, 2010 @ 09:11 pm
    trinitaa said:
    btw is it weird that i support niley but also miss miam?

========
    i support niley and miss miam too :p

maybe it is weird.. but who knows? lol

yeah im still confused on whether they are on a break or broken up… anyways someone who was in the second row at JB concert tonight said nick almost cried during cant have you.

the person then screamed “nick! miley loves you” and she says she has a picture of him smiling right at her when she said that and that then the person next to her said miley loves him too and he smiled at her too. :D i don’t know whether to hope for miam or niley lmao

• JBmuchbetter

I want the ‘Breakout’ Miley back.

• sayWHAT

great picture choice ou… smh

• heartinvasion?

YADDA YADDA.
    I love Katy Perry.

• idkMyBFFjill

best Katy Perry single:

A. I kissed a girl
    B Hot n Cold
    C. Thinking of you
    D. Calfornia Gurls
    E. Teenage Dream

i can’t decide between B and E :)
    —————-
    B for sure. its just hard to tell because most people are sick of that song by now, but its still an awesome song.

I want the ‘Breakout’ Miley back.
    ______

THIS!

• trinitaa

well, i would love if miley and nick get back together, but i really liked miam..

• putlimeinthecoconut

KATY PERRY ! <3
    i love this bich.

Ask me anything :D

• JBmuchbetter

I want the ‘Breakout’ Miley back.
    ______

THIS!
    Thanks anon.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

idkMyBFFjill said:

best Katy Perry single:

A. I kissed a girl
    B Hot n Cold
    C. Thinking of you
    D. Calfornia Gurls
    E. Teenage Dream

i can’t decide between B and E :)
    —————-
    all of them are greeat but HOTnCold is definitly her best song atm.

• putlimeinthecoconut

I want the ‘Breakout’ Miley back.
    ______

And I am Joe stan.

• cat

D. calfornia gurls

• CupcakesBBYx

Love Katy&Miley

• tvd_forever

Katy is right !! Miley know what she’s doing ! And I ‘m supporting her no matter what is happening with her (Miley)! and Katy .. well she is amazing !

• Roro xox

you said it katy , miley knows what shes doing :)
    love ´em both <3

• Hilary

LOVE Miley and Katy <3

• MileysWorld

I support Miles.And I’ll support her forever <3
    She is amazing!
    I don't care about HATERS ! :P
    I care ONLY about her LOVERS ! <3
    Because the haters suck!

Love Miley Ray Cyrus

• Signorina. aNonimo

Miley..lets talk Katy Perry..she is a hot babe and knows what she is doing..

• meganfoxisbad

katys a smart cookie .she know miley has a wide fanbase so she sticks up for her even though she might not feel that exact way .miley can grow up but growing up means showing maturity .how is dressing like hoe show uve grown up.theirs a classy way to do everything .selling your body and degrading yourself is not one of them

rude fucking retard ;]

• hottiegirl

i trust miley and support her descions cuz she wants to be smth unlike some ppl who crying out loud 4 young fans

I love Miley too but i just wish she would’ve changed a little slower. In my opinion one day she just came out as a completly different person so to me it’s like she was living a lie for the longest time :/

• mileysrock

Aug 27, 2010 @ 08:59 pm
    sayWHAT said:

anyways love miley and i think she knows what she’s doing too :) i think its cute how katy sticks up for her :)))

same here !
    i love miley :)

• Diamondback

Why do you insist on posting the most unflattering pictures of Miley, OU? Do you fucking hate her or something?

Meanwhile, Katy Perry is cool as hell.

• mileysrock

Aug 27, 2010 @ 09:08 pm
    sayWHAT said:

Aug 27, 2010 @ 09:07 pm
    trinitaa said:

hehe sorry please don’t hate on me for saying this.

btw is it weird that i support niley but also miss miam?

========
    i support niley and miss miam too :p

i hate miam
    liam is a traitor!
    i love niley but love more miley
    and support she always

• mileysrock

best Katy Perry single:

A. I kissed a girl
    B Hot n Cold
    C. Thinking of you
    D. Calfornia Gurls
    E. Teenage Dream
    b. hot n cold

• BangThatDrum

meganfoxisbad just stay out of the Miley posts will you -_-‘

• nemoh

Katy & Miley <3. Love them both.

• meganfoxisbad

if you cant handle opinions then GTFO

• BangThatDrum

meganfoxisbad said:

if you cant handle opinions then GTFO
    __________________
    Well you can’t seem to handle opinionsd against you in other posts so why don’t you just go to post of people you like?

• meganfoxisbad

bitch this is a katy perry post .she just happens to be talking about miley /i like katy perry .shutup

• BangThatDrum

meganfoxisbad said:

______

Well then why don’t you follow her support on Miley hmm? Because these two really like each other.

• _liesyoutold

she’s a smart little cookie (: lol.

• LonelyxHearts

Just ignore meganfoxisbad she’s just a Miley post troll who loves the attention she gets from people sticking up for Miley … notice how she posted her opinion first then when she wasn’t getting a reaction from anyone she decided to re-post her opinion in bold -_- it’s really quite pathetic.

Anyway I love how Katy always sticks up for Miley :) also I’m addicted to her song E.T :)

• meganfoxisbad

i like katy not her opinions.dummy and even if she didnt agree with miley ,she would never say it because of mileys army of stans like yourself

• meganfoxisbad

i reposted by accident .everyone does so calm down and dont start dram

• meganfoxisbad

THIS IS A KATY PERRY POST .sheeesh

• BangThatDrum

meganfoxisbad said:

______________

Anyways do wxhat you want lolz I’m not gonna bother anymore xD

• meganfoxisbad

exactly .u have nothing to say .and why did you bother me in the first place if im not talking to you

• MissSmiley

Or peacock, hahaha : D
    I just started liking Katy more and more ^^ Even though I like only 2 of her songs.

• meganfoxisbad

why .i love all her songs pretty much

• Rebella

miley is my idol , fave teenage girl singer and celeb , fave everything? i love her

• meganfoxisbad

katy perry ftw

• staygold

Katys the one to talk…shes one of the biggest hollywood stanks
    shes engaged you idiot. gtfo

• roflwaffle

yeahhhhhhhh, right……………

• meganfoxisbad

i actually like her fiance .they seem in love

Guys miley is just being who she is ! if u don’t like her than just GTFO .

Plus WE milet Fans Trust her . She Knows what she is Doing
    and i love katy perry <3

• mrsdestinyhope

The thing I hate about WORKING FOR DISNEY is people fall in love with a character that your really not. And the expect you to live ur life like ur this ROBOT and u have to be ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! This is why I couldn’t work for Disney if I had the option. I would rather have people like THE REAL ME and NOT SOME CHARACTER MADE UP BY DISNEY. In Miley’s case, people LOVE HANNAH MONANA more than they love the REAL MILEY which is NOT FAIR. This is WHY the media is always IN HER FACE whenever she wears something that APPEARS REVALING or pulls some RISKY MOVE on stage. People expect Miley to be WHO THEY WANT HER TO BE rather than liking the REAL MILEY

Katys the one to talk…shes one of the biggest hollywood stanks

• purplekoolaid

wow, one old untalented ho congratulating an untalented baby ho-in-training…how cute.

ahh but whatever, i have to admit katy perry’s new songs are pretty catchy. and even though mileys a ho i dont care. i’ve decided to stop hating on people cause i gotta respect anyone smart enough to trick people into liking them.

• sayWHAT

first :))))

Miley has no idea what’s she doing.

• sayWHAT

• trinitaa

=======
    agree :)

• Live?Laugh?DanceForever?

This is why I love Katy Perry. and Miley knows exactly what she is doing.

I fucking love both of them. <333

FIRSTTTTTT!!! lol

first?????!!

• Anjhanee

Hi, please check out my cover of ‘Hackensack’ by Katy Perry! I have others covers up as well. Thanks SO MUCH if you do!! (:

• MileyCyrusYOO

I’m Mileyyy_ LMFAOOO.

• aly

i love miley, she is awsome, she does know what shes doing, maybe a little rough start, but shes pulled through….as for katy perry, shes amazing, she supports miley adn she is such a great role model…….i will support both of you girls…i love ya!!!!!!

• WhoXOwnsMyHeart

Katy is really sweet and completely right! Miley really does know what shes doing! :D

• milenator

‘She knows exactly what she’s doing. I think a lot of pop girls who come from a bit of a controlled…the need that they’ve got..

Im completely agree! And been thinking that since Cant Be Tamed

but didnt Katy diss Miley few months ago? About saying shes gonna be the next Britney during the muchmusic awards (remember everyone?)
    maybe its an attempt to get Miley fans to buy her new album Teenage Dream?

eh w/e I still like Katy and love Teenage Dream
    Miley rocks! :D

• trinitaa

SAMEEEE!

lol. i gotta go, byee!

whoo! i love katy and miley<3 they both rock

• BirthdayCake

Hahahaha.

• doublethedrama

I fucking love Katy & Miles.

• lovato is love.

katy perry knows what she’s talking about. i love her, and miley.<3

• gymnastlovee95

Obv miley knows what she’s doing or else she wouldn’t be as famous as she is. Miley knows exactly what the fuck she’s doing and one day she’s gonna blow the haters away! :DD

• Bubbly-Joe

I love Miley, but I don’t really like Katy. There’s this weird thing about her I really, really don’t like. Anyone with me?