Miley Cyrus ‘Not Ready To Settle Down’

mileymanmagnet

Man magnet beauty Miley Ray Cyrus is ‘not ready to settle down’. Miley & Liam were off and on this summer, Liam’s hookup w/ the tan blond likely happened, according to E! Online. The beach rendezvous was apparently not cheating..

Because Liam visited Miley twice (once before and once right after this alleged hookup took place), and both times were only for 24 hours per Miley’s request. A friend stressed: ‘She is not ready to settle down.’ Who should Miley date next?!

From Alexis: live in Toluca Lake and was recently driving past Miley Cyrus’ new house and the gate was open so I snagged a photo. There was a pink slip on a tree outside of the home about a supposed construction team to be ‘adding on to existing building..’

• helllo world

firstt… ?

• helllo world

firstt… ?

Nick Jonas, DUH!

She should date Nick because he cries himself to sleep listening to whatever Chicago is and is lonely. Peace.

• tete_mileybrazil

Nick.Niley will back!

firstt… ?

firstt… ?

first!!!

• IfUSeekBritney

he Is NOT Allowed to Date Nick or Joe Other Than That Shee All Free to Date Whoever She Wants XD

JOKING!

SPAM THE CRAO OUTTA ME! XD I Follow For A Questin :)

firstt… ?

No, more like 9th, 10th, and 11th.

‘Stop trying to make Niley happen, it’s not going to happen.’

she better stay away from Nick.
    :]

• Stranger

If Niley happens again, then so be it. Don’t try to force it though.

Nick Jonas! :)
    <33333
    NILEY!

NICK!!!

• mimijo

“Man magnet beauty ” other words for goodlooking whore.

Now that Liam’s gone nobody cares about him anymore and they never will.

• mimijo

“Man magnet beauty ” other words for goodlooking whore.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

“Man magnet beauty…”
    LMAO, nice description.

• kass

NICK …. <3

• iSarcasticING

probably the reason miley and nick don’t get back together is because they are always asked “are you two back together?!” “is niley back on!” “are you dating miley?!” “are you dating nick?!”.

think about it. would you like to be asked all those questions EVERYDAY, EVERYTIME you go outside?.. no.

• Mimijo

“Man magnet beauty ” other words for goodlooking whore.

• Stranger

“Man magnet beauty ” other words for goodlooking whore.

I agree with the goodlooking part. For the whore part, fuck you.

• JaneaLynn

No duh Miley’s not ready to settle down. She’s still 17! She’s still legally a kid, despite being a superstar.

• IfUSeekBritney

oMG XD LOL

i love pac sun.. but it’s so DAMN expensive. -_-

INeedAHero said:
    nemoh said:

My favorite shopping place: Forever 21, Urban Outfitters, American Eagle, Pac Sun, Nordstrom [So expensive -__-].
    ____________
    I bought my backpack at Pac Sun! :D

I only like some of Pac Sun’s clothes. The quality isn’t so good and I don’t like the whole skater type clothing. But they have some cute clothes.

Liam is an irrelevant random without Miley. Js.

Oddly, I feel really sorry for Miley. I know she’s just Lindsay 2.0 but she’s infinitely more pathetic.

• xxgloriabieberx

urluvismydrugg said:

……………………………..don’t care.
    ________

Love your icon <3

I hate this cheating slutty bitch.

• BangThatDrum

I hate this cheating slutty bitch.
    _____________

SUSH WILL YOU?

• nemoh

Were you knocked in your fuckin head?

• BangThatDrum

How about we stay out of their private life? hmm ;)

• Jonas_Chica

Aug 27, 2010 @ 04:31 pm

==============
    same, but we don’t have Pac Sun or Nordstorm where i live!

• suckit

this post went downhill for me when you guys started talking about cloths

• sophieee

3/4 of my closet is American Eagle.
    The rest are from like hollister, forever 21, urband outfitters, Bloomingdales, BCBG, designers, coach, prada, you know big brands, but i also have a lot of vintage stuff ..
    as for shoes, i always wear converse, uggs, dolce vita (one of my faves) ,channel, loubutin

i often have to go to fancy party thingys and i love heels.

nemoh said:

Were you knocked in your fuckin head?
    ————————————-
    Lol no I don’t even hate her, I just feel sorry for her. But she’s living exactly the life she wants; “rich” & “famous” without having any discernible skills or talent, it’s the american dream. Congrats.

weird?
    not really.
    i mean my mall has like every store imaginable. why would i settle for walmart?

• areyouonDOPE…

Sweetdisposition? said:

areyouonDOPE… said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

Sweetdisposition? said:
    I have nothing from her clothing line, thank the lord for living in Europe. I would be annoyed seeing people wearing her shit.

Actually, she has some pretty good clothes… o_0 Cute cardigans…shoes, and tshirts. Pretty much everything
    exactly besides i bet they dont even design them
    Ikr? And also some of these celebrity’s have crappy styles to begin with. I would like if Vanessa would make a clothing line tho, I really think she’s has an excellent style
    i would buy those :)

Miley Cyrus

• katexo

& I don’t eat meat & drive electrical cars. I’m so indie rock, it’s almost an art.

___

HAHA, you knew what i was talking about and didn’t freak out like a hater!

you just bounced to my top ten in The Cool List. :)

and, i only said that because my sister was blasting that album yesterday day and that song got stuck in my head. :P

haha yay :D
    I have that song stuck in my head too but for like a week straight lol.

• urluvismydrugg

……………………………..don’t care.

not really.
    i mean my mall has like every store imaginable. why would i settle for walmart?

___

they got some nice stuff.. my sisters hate her but wear a lot of her clothes. you should give it a shot. JS

• sophieee

ugh there’s this girl who’s always talking to me on facebook and stalking me :/
    every time is see her she’s always talking about what i post and shit like that.
    She must be a lesbian.

‘Man magnet beauty Miley Ray Cyrus’ LMFAO!

She could probably use her va.gjina as a parachute.

• sophieee

I’ve seen them, i just don’t really like them.

• iSarcasticING

i’m gonna leave till this place gets epic. lates uppers.

• INeedAHero

____________
    I bought my backpack at Pac Sun! :D

• iSarcasticING

I’ve seen them, i just don’t really like them.

___

CHUNKS FOR YOU SOPHIEEE. CHUNKS FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

• meganfoxisbad

its going to be hard for her to find a guy thats genuine .look how she dresses .cl;assy guy want girl who get attention in a positive way and not by exposing themselves .idk how famous you are .

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PICTURES! PERFECT BODY!!!!

• superJOEman

NILEY 3.0 babyyy!!! Nick’s heart is the other half of Miley’s heart. <3
    But if ever, they should keep the relationship private. :))

• Diamondback

“First!!” …to what? Suck ass?

• Hilary

I think she should stay single until she finds a guy that’s not her costar or famous.

IA.

• EmmaLC

MAN MAGNET LAWLZ.

im glad they broke up and miley should stay away from nick and go out with joe instead now they are a hott couple we all know joe has a damn crush on her he seems to mention miley like alll the time he has it bad for her hope they get together and i know that it will last because they are both crazy and sexy funny and will do just about anything they both belong together and joe knows that she is just like him lol if you listen to the songs he put up wow anyway hope they get married and who gives a shit about niley they never worked out cause miley went out with the wrong brother it sucks cause mentions miley when nick is to chicken shit to do so. come on joe if you read this go out with her lol jiley all the way

__

Bitch, why don’t you shut up? All of her bf’s were great guys, and she’ll more. Stop being so bitter and seek help.

Is it just me, or is everyone always focused on celebrities’ love lives than they are on their works?

HOT NEW GIRL GROUP GIRLS NITE OUT BRINGING THE FUN AND POP BACK INTO MUSIC . ALSO KNOWN AS THIS GENERATIONS “SPICE GIRLS”

LOL at the only people that could possibly dislike Miley are Selena and her family. No one has mentioned Selena but delusional Miley stans.
    It’s a Miley post and people are discussing Miley, this is a gossip site, get over your hate and discuss the subject of the post which is Miley being a slut.
    Selena wasn’t even mentioned until one of Miley’s many brain damaged fans mentioned her on a Miley post. A Miley fan mentioned Selena first on this post. Are they really that threatened that someone that actually has talent is going to overshadow her?
    __

LMAO!!!! I’m pretty sure that everybody, and even Selena’s stans that are up her asshole know that she’ll never be as successful as Miley. Now, please let it go for your own good.

• JT

Aug 27, 2010 @ 04:30 pm
    sophieee said:

weird?
    not really.
    i mean my mall has like every store imaginable. why would i settle for walmart?

BCBG is Max Azria, I think. Miley just has no input on the stuff they sell there. Inexpensive clothes are good for girls because they don’t want to wear the same thing all the time. So why buy a fashionable item designed to last a long time, when it will be out of fashion soon?

• gaga.lovegame.6

adorable picture…

does ocean up have a tumblr with secrets?

please date nick miley. i miss those two so fucking much.

I really love when people call miley a slut. Why don’t yall go by yourself a fucking dictionary and look up what the word means and stop hating on her. Okay? K.

We know selena you idolized miley quietly you wish you were her. We all know miley is hot and you are not.
    No one wants to be like your precious Slutty Cyrus. Selena is actually respectable and classy unlike your whore.

• Tiffany

As always pose a striking picture of Miley for everyone to call him a bitch … why not put a picture of Taylor Moms, showing his butt ugly or using her vibrator in her concerts demonics??
    And Liam abused!

poor miles <3

Niley is so freakin ON!

• heartinvasion?

Of course not, because she can’t be a strong independent woman doing her thing. She needs a man by her side. Miley, does that woman’s amendment thingy mean ANYTHING to you!? :/

—————————————
    I’m pretty sure we know what the definition is… Slut or slattern is a pejorative term meaning an individual who is sexually promiscuous. The term is generally applied to women and used as an insult or offensive term of disparagement, meaning “dirty or slovenly.”

Check and check, seems to apply to Miley. So that there is no misunderstanding, let me make it clear that Miley is the “textbook definition” of a slut, is that better.

• nickjjismyhusband

ew.

• nickjjismyhusband

is there ANY way that i cant change my user name here?…
    or do i have to make another account?

Shhh… drink the Miley Kool-aid and go to a brainless sleep.

• sophieee

Miley is prohibited to date any guys except Joe. Otherwise she should just be a nun.

firssssssssssst !

3rd!

liam’s hot, keep with that miley

• Sweetdisposition?

I have this feeling that she’s going to start dating her costar soon.

ME TOO. :]

She alwayz dates co-stars,Nick and her should be in a movie together.
    And she needs to stay single for a while…she doesn’t need a BF to live.I can’t even talk another breath w/o finding out she has a new BF..and then a new one..and then a new one,then flirting with another one…like..GAHD DAMNIT.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

EMMM,, REALLY? NICKKKKKKKKKK ahhaa
    Niley (L)

first!!!

She’s a complete skank but I wish I had her body. But even if I did, I would not show it off like she does.. hm

• picstoburn

weetdisposition? said:
    picstoburn said:

is this where everyone is? :p
    I’m here! Hai :) Cute icon btw.

hey :) thank you<3

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I gotta feeling……. That the niley stans are going to make this posts fun. x)

• Jonas_Chica

Aug 27, 2010 @ 04:45 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

Boreeddd. Ask me shizz ;)
    ==================
    how was ur day?

She could probably use her va.gjina as a parachute.
    LMFAO! She would descend from the air very slowly. That thing has been used so much, it’s large enough that she doesn’t need a parachute. Hell, an entire civilization can live in there.

• Jonas_Chica

Aug 27, 2010 @ 04:45 pm
    sophieee said:

Wow. I’m 16 and from New Jersey. o_0 I mean I have some brand/designer stuff but…not much :) I admire your wardrobe.

lol yeah. I have like a walking closet the size of a room and the attic full of my stuff…
    My step dad always has like business dinners and parties and stuff…

=========
    lucky, i have a walkin closet 2 but its not as big as urs! its a small one:p

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Has anyone seen Camp rock 2 yet?

This post is dead.

lucky..my closet isent as nearly as big as urs
    lol yeah but im always wearing like jeans and t shirts.
    i dont dress up too much.
    im pretty casual..

sophieee said:

My step dad always has like business dinners and parties and stuff…

:OOO <3333 I have a walk in closet too! But it's not a size of a room. More like half, lmao.

• BangThatDrum

said:

She could probably use her va.gjina as a parachute.
    _________

STOP BEING SO NASTY

• Jonas_Chica

Aug 27, 2010 @ 04:49 pm
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Has anyone seen Camprock 2 yet?
    ==============
    nope i’m savin it till tha premiere!onne week from 2day can’t wait!!!!

Has anyone seen Camprock 2 yet?
    Have you? Is it good? This looks like a Disney version of Glee to me.

• putlimeinthecoconut

putlimeinthecoconut said:

Boreeddd. Ask me shizz ;)
    ==================
    how was ur day?

my days been boring > D: haha, i think ill go, OU is a bit eventless…

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

miley cyrus shouldnt be ready to settle down
    she is only 17 years old.

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

miley cyrus shouldnt be ready to settle down
    she is only 17 years old.

• putlimeinthecoconut

miley cyrus shouldnt be ready to settle down
    she is only 17 years old.

IA :)

She could probably use her va.gjina as a parachute.

LMFAO!

• Jonas_Chica

Aug 27, 2010 @ 04:55 pm
    putlimeinthecoconut said:

putlimeinthecoconut said:

Boreeddd. Ask me shizz ;)
    ==================
    how was ur day?

my days been boring > D: haha, i think ill go, OU is a bit eventless…
    =======
    yeah i agree, i haven’t been on OU that much today cauz i had school but there’s nothin really new from yesterday:(

Aug 27, 2010 @ 04:49 pm
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Has anyone seen Camprock 2 yet?
    ==============
    nope i’m savin it till tha premiere!onne week from 2day can’t wait!!!!
    After CR2, Selena’s “A Year Without Rain” music video premieres!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Has anyone seen Camprock 2 yet?
    ==============
    nope i’m savin it till tha premiere!onne week from 2day can’t wait!!!!

In the UK its premiering a month later. :/
    But, i can’t wait. :D
    Some people have been downloading it and i was wondering if I should or not but i think i’m just gonna wait. :)

• mileyistheboss

FAIL you can see the future now?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Has anyone seen Camprock 2 yet?
    Have you? Is it good? This looks like a Disney version of Glee to me.

Nope, i haven’t. Some people that downloaded it are saying it’s better than the first. I think i’m gonna wait till it actually premieres tho. :)

Has anyone seen Camprock 2 yet?
    Have you? Is it good? This looks like a Disney version of Glee to me.
    ____________

The story does seem similar to Glee’s revolving plot. “Win or we’re done.”

• Jonas_Chica

Aug 27, 2010 @ 04:58 pm
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Has anyone seen Camprock 2 yet?
    ==============
    nope i’m savin it till tha premiere!onne week from 2day can’t wait!!!!

In the UK its premiering a month later. :/
    But, i can’t wait. :D
    ===========
    yeah i think u should wait and count down the days! much more fun!!!!!!!!!1

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

In the UK its premiering a month later. :/
    But, i can’t wait. :D
    ===========
    yeah i think u should wait and count down the days! much more fun!!!!!!!!!1

Yup! haha. :)

mileyistheboss said:

FAIL you can see the future now?

Future? I was talking about NOW.
    I must say though that Miley fans are the happiest, delusional group of people ever. But as the say “life is painless for the brainless.”

• helllo world

firstt… ?

• gymnastlovee95

/yeah OU, this picture really makes sense to this post. I bet the person controlling this site is secretly like 60 years old. But anyways i loved Miley & Liam as a couple and im not going to lie, it ruined my day when i found out they broke up lol i think i took it harder more then them!

“Man magnet beauty ” other words for goodlooking whore.
    Agree with the whore part. As for good looking, hell no!

• JonasandMileyPones

Of course she does, and then she’s gonna date and say she’s in love…and blah blah blah…

• INeedAHero

INeedAHero said:

____________
    I bought my backpack at Pac Sun! :D

________
    I dont either, But I just had to have the backpack. I was looking for one just like it. :P & IA, some of there clothes is pretty cute.

• Jonas_Chica

Aug 27, 2010 @ 04:40 pm
    Jonas_Chica said:

Aug 27, 2010 @ 04:31 pm

==============
    same, but we don’t have Pac Sun or Nordstorm where i live!
    =======
    ohh and i luv HandM , costa blanca zara 2!:)

sophieee said:
    3/4 of my closet is American Eagle.

i often have to go to fancy party thingys and i love heels.

• sophieee

oh and i like Zara and Mango and sometimes Gap. I have a little bit of everything but mostly AE.

i hate miley. haha.
    just saying
    I hate that bitch too. She’s ugly, untalented, and a slut who cheats on her boyfriend with two other guys.

• putlimeinthecoconut
  • sophieee

My step dad always has like business dinners and parties and stuff…

• -Jenii

sophieee said:

My step dad always has like business dinners and parties and stuff…
    ________
    lucky..my closet isent as nearly as big as urs

• iSarcasticING

don’t mean to sound like a pervert, but..

i’m liking the pic. ;P

FOREVER NILEY!!!:)

She could probably use her va.gjina as a parachute.
    _________

STOP BEING SO NASTY
    Ignored them is usually selena and her classless family batching miley because she couldn’t measure up to miley and is a complete fail in everything. selena can’t sing, looks ridiculous performing and she can’t even keep a boyfriend, they all dump her.

• Danger-ous

Klassy.

NICK JONAS! FOR THE WIN BITCH.
    Cause he cries himself to sleep while thinking about Miley. duhh
    how am i so sure? cause the lyrics to that song fits perfect to Niley’s relationship.
    NILEY BELONGS FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER. UNTIL THEY’RE LAST BREATH. YEAH .

• bubblegum

“Who should Miley date next?”

Hmm Idk someone she is happy with …smh

She’s too young to settle down anyways. She should enjoy being young & single. :))

She could probably use her va.gjina as a parachute.
    selena please don’t talk about your va jaja like that we know you get around.

• Stranger

Why does OU use these kind of pics?

• myheartbeatsforlove

i think miley should stay single for a while.

• Daydreamer…..

I think she should stay single for a while. I notice that she has a tendency to fall in love hard and quickly at that matter. So, she still hasn’t found the right one…most teenagers don’t find the one because they’re still searching for who they are as a person. Let her be.
    And please, for the sanity of all our souls, let’s not bring “niley” into this.

• DeMi

plleeaassee NOT nick jonas. He dosen’t need her crap in his life.

• hey_ash

Nick Jonas please :)

• bluesfan3410

I wore my Miley & Max ‘First Mate’ shirt today.. It remindes me of Liam and Miley.

I don’t think she should date anyone for a while.

• iSarcasticING

i wish you all could be callifornia gurls.

Nice picture choice OU -_-

• IfUSeekBritney

C:\Users\Shannon 2\Pictures\tumblr_l7091xIcRA1qd42rao1_250.gif

This Is QUITE Amazing…XD

• Poly
  • sayWHAT

well duhh she’s 17 lmao but anyways i dont care who she dates but why does everyone hate niley??? Just wondering.

• xxgloriabieberx

Miley should not date anyone untill she is ready to get her heart broken again JS

Nice butt miley ;)

• ;)

The part they are adding onto Miley’s house is prob. the part Mammie is staying in like she talked about in an interview.

• ohyouknow

hey :)

• RoseL

PPL HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING!

isn’t it weird.

a LOT of my friends (girl) HATE miley.. but they wear her clothing like.. every day. o.O

• Brokeh

Nice picture OU XD

If Niley comes back. I’ll support them. :]

• picstoburn

is this where everyone is? :p

• iSarcasticING

PPL HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING!

___

i’m doing okay… why are you winking?.. okay you can stop now.. i said stop! YOU CAN STOP NOW! ENOUGH NOW!

• Ediee

Nick (:

iSarcasticING said:
    isn’t it weird.

Maybe they like her clothing line. Everyone around here has at least one shirt from her clothing line.

She’s shit. New post please.

NOBODY :)

is this where everyone is? :p

think so.

• Stranger

Hate? Such a strong word for people that are wearing her clothing.

• suckit

ugg. i hate how some people are believing liam actully cheated on her because some “soures” said so.

• katexo

I personally have always loved this pic cuz Miley has hot freakin legs lol.

I love miley clothes they are always on fashion and she has excellent taste.

• Love_JaJ

liam was so hot.

• milenator

nice pic OU smh -_-
    OU trying to diss Miley & make some of the OU readers hate
    but I still love her
    and miley’s hot ;)

dat ass

• RoseL

iSarcasticING said:

PPL HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING!

sorry I cant ;)

• ohyouknow

i hate miley. haha.
    just saying.

___

i just think it’s weird…

it’s like.. HATING someone then going over and watching their tv with them. o.O

• Stranger

I haven’t heard anyone talking about him cheating on her. Where have I been?

• bluesfan3410

I’m not a fan of Miley but I pretty much wear her clothes everyday.

• RoseL

i hate miley. haha.
    just saying.

Nobody cares. haha.
    just saying.

• Love you bitch.

This.

Stay away from Nicholas skanky whore!

ohyouknow said:
    i hate miley. haha.
    just saying.

Thanks for sharing.
    JS.

Of course she’s not ready to settle down she’s a teenager for Christ’s sake. Honestly, I hope she’s happy and I hope she plays the field a little… she just better stay the FUCK away from Nick.

• Sweetdisposition?

picstoburn said:

is this where everyone is? :p
    I’m here! Hai :) Cute icon btw.

• alegria13

i thought we went over this OU. no more slutty pictures of miles.

plleeaassee NOT nick jonas. He dosen’t need her crap in his life

It’s more like she doesn’t need nicks crap, he has a psycho who always copies her on his tale all the time and calls her name on ou and her family yeap i went there. selena is the psycho. she copies everything miley does and she don’t need the jonas dumbass rules or the psycho girl selena nick has behind him. Miley needs a man like zac who enjoys and all the shows and go to award shows together and enjoy their relationship.

• sophieee

Stay away from Nicholas skanky whore!
    Bitch Please.

• iSarcasticING

I personally have always loved this pic cuz Miley has hot freakin legs lol.

___

ur so gay and you don’t even like boys.

• suckit

I haven’t heard anyone talking about him cheating on her. Where have I been?

E posted it and so did other sites. but i learn not to believe “sources” unless it’s miley or liam themselves

alegria13 said:
    i thought we went over this OU. no more slutty pictures of miles.
    at least it’s not the crotch pic.

• sexxynickj

Nice Pic OU… hahahahaha

=—-
    hi selena oopsss I meant psycho.

I have one shirt and a skirt. Lovvve them and love her hahah

I have a few shirts, a scarf, boots, a purse, and I’m getting that cute dress that ruffles at the bottom.

• Poly

Stay away from Nicholas skanky whore!

• nemoh

Wow, Miley & Max Azria line has new clothes! They have bikinis now! :D HAHAH. Ooh I like the new clothes.

Stay away from Nicholas skanky whore\
    selena that’s more like you, you always go after guys who are taken. nick was miley boyfriend first to step off you psycho.

• sexxynickj

Stay away from Nicholas skanky whore!

——————

LMAO!!!! Nick isn’t stupid enough to get back with her at this point. She’s kinda used up.

• Sweetdisposition?

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Sweetdisposition?
    your icon. <33

• Stranger

I love the new clothes. I have the gray boots and they are so cute! My question is if this her supposed to be her style, why doesn’t she dress like this?

• kass

SHE IS SO HOTTTT!! WOW

• areyouonDOPE…

lol at the picture

• sophieee

i have like two skirts from Miley because my mom bought them.
    I really dont but clothes at Wal Mart nothing personal.
    I admit i do wear them, they looks like any other normal skirt they are high waisted kinda skirts.
    but obviously im not gonna tell everyone, that’s embarrassing for a 17 year old.

• Stranger

Her clothes are cute coming from Wal-Mart.

• katexo

I personally have always loved this pic cuz Miley has hot freakin legs lol.

___

ur so gay and you don’t even like boys.

• areyouonDOPE…

Sweetdisposition? said:

id be kind of embarassed to be wearing them :\

Sweetdisposition? said:

• Poly

The Miley clothe are pretty cute. Every time I go to Walmart I see someone buying her stuff. I have this shirt of the line that I always wear cause I love it xD.

Miley cracks me up. The world needs her

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Aug 27, 2010 @ 05:26 pm
    I love miley clothes they are always on fashion and she has excellent taste.
    ===
    I love her but…please.

• xoAmieeDawnxo

________________________________
    Dude, shut shut up. It’s not like you or any of us will ever get him. If she makes him happy and he makes her happy, so what if they’re together? Get over it.

• xoAmieeDawnxo

________________________________
    _________________________
    SHUT*

• Sweetdisposition?

NeverShoutNeverrr said:

Sweetdisposition?
    your icon. <33
    ------------
    Ty and you have Leo in your icon <3
    You win at life.

• suckit

Stay away from Nicholas skanky whore!

stay away from the computer you pussy ass bitch.go suck a dick and cool your ass off!jeez

• Stranger

What is with the Miley clothing line hate? Geesh.

• alegria13

alegria13 said:
    i thought we went over this OU. no more slutty pictures of miles.
    at least it’s not the crotch pic.
    oh yes i remember that pic. i think i even saw it in a nightmare.

• sophieee

you need spf45 just to stay alive.

• bluesfan3410

I have at least 15 shirts, 4 pairs of leggings, 9 pairs of jeans, shoes, and a jacket from her line.

• NeverShoutNeverrr

Sweetdisposition?
    your icon. <33
    Ty and you have Leo in your icon <3
    You win at life.

haha why thank you.

• Poly

id be kind of embarassed to be wearing them :\

really? I’ve seen ALOT of girls in my school with her clothe…

• Stranger

I’m a Miley stan and I don’t even have that many things from her line.

• sophieee

her clothes arent really my style.

• putlimeinthecoconut

Who ‘settles down’ at 17 ? lol.

• suckit

to be honest i would be embaressed wearing a clothing line from a disney star

• areyouonDOPE…

Poly said:

id be kind of embarassed to be wearing them :\

really? I’ve seen ALOT of girls in my school with her clothe…

good to know

to be honest i would be embaressed wearing a clothing line from a disney star

If you buy the jeans and some of the plaid shirts, no one would know.

• Sweetdisposition?

Sweetdisposition? said:

I don’t find her clothes cute, but then again I don’t support celebrity fashion lines. I believe that they have no place in fashion and should stick to whatever they’re normal job (talent) is. The only exception I can think of would be the Olsen twins and Victoria Beckham.

___

HAHA, you knew what i was talking about and didn’t freak out like a hater!

you just bounced to my top ten in The Cool List. :)

• Poly

bluesfan3410 said:

Wow. Lol I have 6 shirts a pair of leggins some shorts and a jacket.

• kass

The Miley clothe are pretty cute.

• INeedAHero

I personally like Mileys line. Its really cute. :) I was looking for the bikinis but I couldnt find em’. :/

• bluesfan3410

I’m a Miley stan and I don’t even have that many things from her line.

I don’t even like Miley. But I only to there for her clothes.. I see a lot of people at my school wearing them.

• jane

now she can date dave days!!!!!!!

• areyouonDOPE…

Sweetdisposition? said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

exactly besides i bet they dont even design them

• hottiegirl

omg ocean up why u keep posting those tour photos of miley !!!!

A Sagittarius is a person who wants to be free. No cages, no boxes, no desk jobs, no bad romance.
    miley horoscope is so true.

• Stranger

A lot of people at my school wear them too.

• nemoh

I don’t find her clothes cute, but then again I don’t support celebrity fashionlines. I believe that they have no place in fashion and should stick whatever they’re normal job (talent) is. The only exception I can think would be the Olsen twins and Victoria Beckham.

I don’t find all of them cute. But she has some cute clothes/shoes. Some are tacky. Like leopard print jeans. I think it’s just that it’s cute & cheap.

• jannetgirl147

i thought her house was gonna be huge but its not that big its nice tho and i think she should stay single for a while

• sophieee

Ehh my family is like really kinda rich.
    So i just buy in other places, and people in my neighbor hood are kinda snobby and stuff not that I care.
    I just buy in better quality stores.

• scottnaylor

She should date me next! ;D

• suckit

i wanna spam people on formspring so please post link

• putlimeinthecoconut

well they’re not available were i live…

Stay away from Nicholas skanky whore!

——————

He dated selena and she has whore around more than miley quietly and he dated her. so why not miley who stay in serious relationships unlike selena who fools around with guys.

• Sweetdisposition?

nemoh said:

Well we all have different opinions and I’m glad to hear yours :) Lol I sound so diplomatic.

I want these:

___

i don’t pay ANY attention to fashion but i would say.. GET THOSE BOOTS! they would make you a a hot HBIC on your first day.

.. did i just say something about.. fashion. *shutters*.

exactly besides i bet they dont even design them

Um…why would you say that? She teamed up with Max Azria.

ohyouknow said:

i hate miley. haha.
    just saying.

I like you. :)

“Miley needs a man like zac who enjoys and all the shows and go to award shows together and enjoy their relationship.”
    ———————————–
    So Miley needs a fake gay boyfriend? That’s probably not the best solution for her.

• sophieee

Like no one i know really wears her clothes.

Sweetdisposition? said:

Bahaha XD

• nemoh

Max Azria = BCBG <3. I love his clothes.

• Sweetdisposition?

areyouonDOPE… said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

exactly besides i bet they dont even design them
    Ikr? And also some of these celebritys have crappy styles to begin with. I would like it if Vanessa would make a clothing line tho, I really think she’s has an excellent style.

• iSarcasticING

Like no one i know really wears her clothes.

weird?

• INeedAHero

My top place to shop is Forever 21. :)

• roflwaffle