Nick J, ‘It’s Probably The Joy Of Our Lives’

nickjonasjoy

Jonas Brothers’ interview w/ Hampton Roads. No plans for a new studio album have been announced. Kevin: ‘We just want to spend time with our fans again. We enjoy going out and having fun and playing our music.’ Nick chimed in: ‘It’s probably the joy of our lives.’

Joe, ‘We’re trying to step up our game each time we do a tour. The thing we’re trying to do with this tour is incorporate video, maybe some interactive video. If we can make them all work for the show, it would be very cool.’

• yellowbag

Italy’s still waiting too…

• m

Hey guys if you want to get some money you can go here http://www.cashcrate.com/21830 You don’t pay for anything so it’s free. Try it out. It’s kinda easy.
    Look at the tutorial if you need help on how to sign up
    Tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxg1Ku8J7bA&feature=bulletin

• xoAmieeDawnxo

Stop trying to make fetch happen. It’s not gonna happen!

• lhasalil

Aug 27, 2010 @ 08:43 am
    Danger-ous said:

Joe, I love you but if you watch other artist’s tours, this is not stepping it up. The stage is rinky dink, the costumes are ho-hum and frankly, you could do better. Relying on a video screen for bells and whistles is…meh.

This!

Noah Cyrus is at the Road Doags game!!!

• lhasalil

baby blue eyes said:

I’d rather have a new Jonas Brothers Album than a Joe Album
    … but definitely NOT this!

• Kisses from Hollywood

Noah Cyrus is at the Road Doags game!!!

she and frankie actually have double date with jashley

• Anonymouse

Noah Cyrus is at the Road Doags game!!!

Not believing that till pics…but if it true then lol at EVERY Jonas being taken haha

Anonymouse said:

Noah Cyrus is at the Road Doags game!!!

Nick is NOT taken!!!!

really??????????????

• m

Look at the tutorial if you need help on how to sign up
    Tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxg1Ku8J7bA&feature=bulletin

• Danger-ous

Aug 27, 2010 @ 09:26 am

Anonymouse said:

Noah Cyrus is at the Road Doags game!!!

Isn’t Noah Cyrus like 10 and buttass ugly? I don’t think he’s quite taken by that.

• Lina

If they’ve gone before, then you don’t see why they would go again?!
    Sorry, but I don’t catch the meaning! Did you want to write …then I don’t see why they WOULDN’T go again? because that would make more sense for me (:
    Do you think they won’t come back to Europe?!
    Haha, yes, I’ll always wait a little bit longer :’)
    Between good luck for Australia :) I’m sure they’ll come to you! :)

• -Hibz-

That’s good to know, they deserve to be happy.

But that Ralph guy on twitter (dude knows his stuff) tweeted that Nick said a new album should be expected by 2011.

Unf Nick! ;)

• Kisses from Hollywood

when joe’s album realese then? they said no album had been record yet o_O

• IfUSeekBritney

They Are Amazing Live :O
    Evan My Sister Who Hates Them Took me To Thier Concert And Said They Were Amzing!

• -Hibz-

Anyway, Nick is hot.

I just had to get that outta my system. Yep.

• Lina

They HAVE to go on an Europe-tour! Oh please! Germany misses them SO much :( Does anybody know if they are going to come to Europe? Please tell me! we miss them like crazy and it’s SO hard, because everytime there’s just: America, Amercia, America :'(

• ohsnap

i live in hampton roads. booooom.

• m

Look at the tutorial if you need help on how to sign up
    Tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxg1Ku8J7bA&feature=bulletin

• star19

He said my name. He said my nameee!! LOLZZZ

• Danger-ous

But I’m older and pickier, I’m sure the ages 5-16 would be really happy with this tour.

• baby blue eyes

I’d rather have a new Jonas Brothers Album than a Joe Album..

• -Hibz-

Aug 27, 2010 @ 08:38 am
    Lina said:
    If they’ve gone before, then I don’t see why they would go again.
    Just wait a little bit longer (haha) to see if European tour dates get released. I think they will though.

Australia is still waiting. Just saying.

• oxoemmaoxo

No new album? :(

• star19

-Hibz- said:
    Aug 27, 2010 @ 08:38 am
    Lina said:
    If they’ve gone before, then I don’t see why they would go again.

Australia is still waiting. Just saying.
    Asia is still waiting.

• SellyismygirlCrush

BOO YOU WHORES!

• Kisses from Hollywood

Aug 27, 2010 @ 08:52 am
    star19 said:
    -Hibz- said:
    Aug 27, 2010 @ 08:38 am
    Lina said:
    If they’ve gone before, then I don’t see why they would go again.

Australia is still waiting. Just saying.
    Asia is still waiting.

they should, go to australia and asia, like gosh I’ve never see their concert :(

• suzii18023

I love this kid<3(:

• Danger-ous

Aug 27, 2010 @ 10:24 am
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

How fucking rude.
    It’s only rude when it’s not true.

• superJOEman

interactive video from their current tour?! why not!! but I’m really super excited for Joe’s solo record!!! <3

the right sentence:
    Nick J is The Joy Of Our Lives
    ______

Lol. IAWTC.

• Anonymouse

lol poor girl getting mistaken for noah cyrus

• JBmuchbetter

jonasunion Noah Cyrus is here! She’s with Frankie!
    39 minutes ago

The fuck is she doing at the Road Dogs game?

————————–
    She went to see a Road Dogs game.
    Big deal?
    -.-

• JBmuchbetter

Nice pic OU ;)

• jobrosdemifan

IN 2011 IT’LL BE A NEW ALBUM.I’M SURE.THEY JUST NEED TIME,I LOVE U GUYS! (L)

• Sam In Atlanta

Funny how they attributed that quote to Joe. Actually, it was Kevin who said that. This article is recycled from a pre-tour press conference they did. Only Kevin would think that this Camp Rock bullshit is “stepping it up”.

Wake me up when Joe releases his solo album. I want that far more than a new JB album that will probably be dominated by the Golden Child yet again.

• thedarksunshine

I WANT A NEW ALBUM.
    I NEED ONE.
    D:
    But I’ll wait.
    Patiently.. Like a good little Jonas fan. :3

hithere said:

the right sentence:
    Nick J is The Joy Of Our Lives

THIS!

_______

Rme…

Shes actually right. The article said that quote then said Joe, the eldest brother. The writer got it wrong.

• RiNiO

No new Jonas album and where I live there is no way they will come for a concert… ughhhh great just great… :-/

• musiciseverything

That picture is fantastic.

• nyhmfsfobk

N5Ts9z nhqdrxpgbrut, [url=http://nzrphtxrbajt.com/]nzrphtxrbajt[/url], [link=http://asyqedtbmupg.com/]asyqedtbmupg[/link], http://wqeyoeulfgfc.com/

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

How fucking rude.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

jonasunion It wasnt Noah Cyrus! Just a blonde little girl. Turning my phone off now, sorry!
    1 minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

FAIL.

baby blue eyes said:

I’d rather have a new Jonas Brothers Album than a Joe Album
    ______

Me too actually.

Oh Nick, you sexy beast.

• Kisses from Hollywood

(replying to this) – Aug 27, 2010 @ 09:34 am
    Danger-ous said:
    Aug 27, 2010 @ 09:26 am

Anonymouse said:

Noah Cyrus is at the Road Doags game!!!

Isn’tNoah Cyrus like 10 and buttass ugly? I don’t think he’s quite taken by that.

hahah mean

• Daydreamer…..

Cool. :D
    And I’m so excited for Joe’s music. Like legit pumped. Yayyayyay! lol

• Daydreamer…..

Noah Cyrus is at the Road Doags game!!!

hahah mean

LMAO! That was cruel xD

• JBmuchbetter

Joe release your album already.

• JBmuchbetter

star19 said:

-Hibz- said:
    Aug 27, 2010 @ 08:38 am
    Lina said:
    If they’ve gone before, then I don’t see why they would go again.

Australia is still waiting. Just saying.
    Asia is still waiting.
    —————
    *sobs*

• hithere

the right sentence:
    Nick J is The Joy Of Our Lives

jonasunion Noah Cyrus is here! She’s with Frankie!
    39 minutes ago

The fuck is she doing at the Road Dogs game?

• JBmuchbetter

Even better second! ^

• iLoveChimpanzee

blah.

• Kisses from Hollywood

no new album? :(

• JaneaLynn

I really want a new record soon! But, in their defense, they are freaking fantastic live

• Fan 4 ever

I hope when this tour is over they don’t cone out an day they’re “taking taking a break” like nsync did.

Ok i adore the Jonas Brothers, but why is this a post?

I’d rather they take their time with their new album. And I honestly can not wait for Joe’s new music. I have a feeling i’ll like his style.

• Fan 4 ever

*Come out and say. Hahahaha fail typing on my cell