Nick Jonas THE JONAS RECORDS

Article on Jonas Brothers‘ Road Dogs @ Brockton Post!

I had to read the twice to get it ahah

first?

1st i bet not??!!
    NICK *_______*

Awww Nick.
    “I spent a lot of lonely nights listening to this record right here in this chair… Crying myself to sleep” *smiles*

I just want to hug him.

• suzii18023

nick<3(:

JONAS HAVE 1 MUSA!! OF MEXICO! IS LIKE GRAMMY’S! IN MEXICO

I LOVE YHEM!!

JONAS ARE KINGS IN MEXICO

HOLAA said:

lol @

oh nick

Ermm…. 0_o
    He actually said that?
    Guess I shall go watch the video(:

• lemonlovee

:D

• BglitterBBy2.0

uggh my icon is not working.

*sigh*

• NicksSweetCaroline

Aahaha. Crying his self to sleep in that chair…. i love that guy. I hope his sarcasm isnt lost in translation

• lemonlovee

I bet he was dead ass srs 2.

gosh my dad would kill for those records xD gotta tell him haha
    did nick say at the end “crying myself to sleep or trying myself to sleep” xD?

• hithere

love nick
    goodbye people

@ 0:33 LOL at joe hahaha
    frankie <333

• iusedtobelovedrunk

lol. oh, nick. :)

hahahahah Nick

• mattjac0bs

lol, ‘crying myself to sleep’

• RiNiO

Awww Nick.

I just want to hug him.
    ——————–
    Mind if we share his hug????

HOLAA said:

lol @
    makes me remeber vesper’s goodbye

• iamsarah93

mind if we triple share his hug? :)

• BglitterBBy2.0

So I watched it && he looks tired and vunerable and as always I want to give him a kiss on the cheek and a big ol’ bear hug(:

that was funny! just too cute…and the little laugh at the end…haha

• Pink Elephant

RANDOM FACT: In Much Better, Joe said “tears on her guitar” at 0:27 seconds.

27 SECONDS.

• GROUP HUG!

Group hug!

• BglitterBBy2.0

Hey guys what icon are you seeing?
    My cute Ariana one or my smexy Joseph one?

• katiekay

ohh that smile :D<3

• Pink Elephant

BglitterBBy2.0 said:

Hey guys what icon are you seeing?
    My cute Ariana one or my smexy Joseph one?
    ____

The kiss. <3

• Marge.

I love him, way too much for my own good.

Pink Elephant said:

RANDOM FACT: In Much Better, Joe said “tears on her guitar” at 0:27 seconds.

27 SECONDS.

Uhmm wow I had to read that twice to get it.
    I really need some sleep, haha(:

Was Nick for real about crying himself to sleep? Why would a rockstar who has everything cry himself to sleep?

he’s in love with someone he can’t have ;)

• Daydreamer…..

He seems so sad and out of it lately. Not exactly in this video per se, but esp. in those chats. It’s some of those bitchy fans. I can’t believe what those girls did to his hands. Animals…:/

he’s in love with someone he can’t have

who is that? he should fight for her and never give up.

• sophieee

Crying himself to sleep?
    If he wants a hug all he has to do is ask :/

• Gearsarealwaysturning

On Joes 21st birthday my mom was like “We about to get wild!! ;D” I was scared.
    ===
    your mom rocks! my mother would never say something like that u.u

Marge. said:

SMH. I have class in a half hour.
    Getting off, see ya later yall :)
    Goodbye. :)

• Camillou

ewww i finally found a picture where selena looks ugly

Grow up !

Plus, if she’s ugly, i want to be ugly like her !

Anyway, Nick’s cute like always.

*Sorry ifi made some mistakes, i’m French !

• iSarcasticING

lame post. >.>

I remember there was this one website that was just a clock that was counting down until Nick’s legal. I can’t find it now though.

• HOLAA

I have SAT classes tomorrow
    D:<
    f mee

ewww i finally found a picture where selena looks ugly

• HOLAA

ewww i finally found a picture where selena looks ugly

lol
    keep hating

Gearsarealwayst… said:

On Joes 21st birthday my mom was like “We about to get wild!! ;D” I was scared.
    ===
    your mom rocks! my mother would never say something like that u.u
    Well thank you. :D she kinda freaks me out though. She saw those pics from the road dog game…. OMG. She was like “Dayummm. Joe is very well built. ;)”

• iSarcasticING

i go back to school on monday guys.. i’m gonna miss this. :)

Yeah, ok.

• NickjFTW

hello. :)

yo, yo(:

whoa hey!! i havent seen you in a while!

I know I’ve been super busy with work and school.
    Espically with Ap English, Anatomy, Algebra II,and spanish 3…. /:
    but how are you and have you started school yet?

Ohh. Well it’s nice to see you again. :)
    I’m good, and school started for me on Wed.

nick is love!

NickjFTW said:

hello. :)

yo, yo(:

whoa hey!! i havent seen you in a while!

I know I’ve been super busy with work and school.
    Espically with Ap English, Anatomy, Algebra II,and spanish 3…. /:
    but how are you and have you started school yet?

Ohh. Well it’s nice to see you again. :)
    I’m good, and school started for me on Wed.

Well that’s cool and good to see you too.
    I started monday but they been all crazy with tests and homework…. /:
    but yeah did you know miam broke up I heard it on the radio and was so suprised…. 0_o

That is very true. :) According to my mom “He’s a handsome young man.” lmao
    ——————–
    my mom says he a very understanding and respectful young man. and that hes an old soul :)

• sexxynickj

Gah… he’s so beautiful I can’t fucking stand it.

I ADORE his dry sense of humor.

ewww i finally found a picture where selena looks ugly

Dude you fail you actually spent time looking for a picture of someone you don’t even like.

I hate Nick’s sense of humor. It creeps me out.

he’s in love with someone he can’t have

who is that? he should fight for her and never give up.

I’m sure he is.

BglitterBBy2.0 said:

wtf? how does he look vulnerable?

he’s in love with someone he can’t have

who is that? he should fight for her and never give up.
    ______

Both of you are idiots. NO, he was not serious. And I doubt he’s “in love with someone he can’t have”. He can have almost anyone he wants. This kid gets everything he wants, if you haven’t noticed.

Marge. said:

Aww. Nick is way to cute. :)) In other news my moms starting to turn into a Nick Chick. ;/ She used to be a Joe Ho.
    ____
    your mom… O.o woahh. haha.
    Yes, my mom. She’s not a weirdo or anything. She’s a fan. :P But she loves them all the same…. except that she’s now a Nick Chick. ;/

I can’t stop laughing at the Road Dogs post on Oh No They Didn’t.

____
    your mom… O.o woahh. haha.
    ________
    haha that’s cool :D kind of weird but cool.

• thejonasempire

he’s in love with someone he can’t have

who is that? he should fight for her and never give up.
    ______

________

Good looks, nice voice, supportive family, huge house, money, traveling/touring, tons of fans, playing sports with professional MLB players, living out a dream in Les Mis… Yeah, he has so much to cry about.

—————

Material things aren’t the only things he cares about. Maybe he’s in love and he can’t have the person or maybe his diabetes or whatever. And as far as I know, when nick says something not real like he’d say something like “I cry myself to sleep” and it’s not real he’d say “I’m just kidding” ALWAYS. Because he never wants people to go “AWWW” that creeps him out. Heard it in an interview.

he’s in love with someone he can’t have

who is that? he should fight for her and never give up.
    ______

________

Well, Nick is adorable.

• iwentgold

Aug 27, 2010 @ 02:52 pm

Ehh I’m a Jomilla hoe(:
    I think she’s the best out of all his girlfriends to this date.
    && Jashley is just so awkward in my opinion but so was Jemi.
    but if Joe is really happy then let it be.
    ________
    shiit. I forgot about Camilla.
    I take that back, yeah, I loved them together. She was just so classy and beautiful. You’re right. Joe won’t ever do better than her.
    But, he seems happy right now with Ashley. So, who knows how this will turn out.

how can you say joe won’t do any better than them? i mean, i know they are beautiful girls and stuff, but you still don’t know them personally to say that they are the best or even right for him

Ehh I’m a Jomilla hoe(:
    I think she’s the best out of all his girlfriends to this date.
    && Jashley is just so awkward in my opinion but so was Jemi.
    but if Joe is really happy then let it be.
    ________
    shiit. I forgot about Camilla.

Only real men cry. And tough men are the ones who can admit it. Good for you, Nick. :)

Amen.

:\

Awww. I wonder what he cries about.

About being a virgin.

• NickjFTW

hello. :)

Ehh I’m a Jomilla hoe(:
    I think she’s the best out of all his girlfriends to this date.
    && Jashley is just so awkward in my opinion but so was Jemi.
    but if Joe is really happy then let it be.
    ________
    shiit. I forgot about Camilla.

I know I wouldn’t mind a Jomilla 2.0(:

My mum and I are Joe Ho’s through and through ;) haha :D

Jomilla > Jashley

iwentgold said:

Aug 27, 2010 @ 02:52 pm

Ehh I’m a Jomilla hoe(:
    I think she’s the best out of all his girlfriends to this date.
    && Jashley is just so awkward in my opinion but so was Jemi.
    but if Joe is really happy then let it be.
    ________
    shiit. I forgot about Camilla.

Not quite sure if this was directed to me too but I said to date.

_____
    I didn’t mean it like that, I meant it in the way that Camilla was classy, and beautiful. Natural beauty like that is hard to find, and personally I don’t see that type of beauty anymore.
    I’m not saying Joe won’t ever find better than that, I’m just saying it’s not likely.
    Obviously the girl who spends the rest of her life with him will be the best for him.
    But sometimes you have to admit to yourself that it’s not gonna get better than that.
    That’s all I was saying.
    Plus it’s only an opinion, we all have different ones.

NickjFTW said:

hello. :)

yo, yo(:

____
    your mom… O.o woahh. haha.
    ________
    haha that’s cool :D kind of weird but cool.
    Lol. My mom is the best! :D

NickjFTW said:

hello. :)
    __
    heyyy :)

• thedarksunshine

Nick seriously is like a 40 year old stuck in a teenager’s body.
    I LOVE IT.
    hah.
    Im so confused about his sarcasm..
    if he’s serious. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWH.
    We could cry ourselves to sleep together.
    Awe.
    Nick looks so tired. :(
    I like his curl. :3
    ^.^

Awww. I wonder what he cries about.

About being a virgin.
    ______

Oh I’m sure that ship has sailed.

did my icon change?

• NickjFTW

hello. :)

yo, yo(:

whoa hey!! i havent seen you in a while!

My mom’s a Nick chick too. I have to keep reminding her that he is still illegal. -_-

Well, Nick is adorable.
    That is very true. :) According to my mom “He’s a handsome young man.” lmao.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

______________

lol!

• demi is my girl crush

yoooooooooooo

___
    lmao. WIN.

yoooooooooooo
    ____
    yoo yoo… yeah i said it twice you got a problem with that ;P

thedarksunshine said:

Nick seriously is like a 40 year old stuck in a teenager’s body.
    I LOVE IT.
    hah.
    Im so confused about his sarcasm..
    if he’s serious. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWH.
    We could cry ourselves to sleep together.
    Awe.
    Nick looks so tired. :(
    I like his curl. :3
    ^.^
    I really dont know when he says that. can you help me, please?

I can’t wait to see the cougars go wild on Nick’s 18th birthday.

• HOLAA

___
    pretty soon he will be legal
    ;)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Lol i love nick XD

_______
    Lmao. XP

• Marge.

I can’t wait to see the cougars go wild on Nick’s 18th birthday.

ikr.

he’s in love with someone he can’t have

who is that? he should fight for her and never give up.
    ______

________

I never said he isn’t lucky or something. I just said that he is human, he has feelings, and I wouldn’t doubt he cries himself to sleep sometimes.

23 pm

I hate Nick’s sense of humor. It creeps me out.

yea it is a little weird. i cant believe how many people are saying “aww i just wanna give him a hug” its like wow. did you completely miss that menacing smile he made at the end??

• hithere

calm down OU!

• hithere

i was 1st and 2nd in a nick jonas post. haha

• superJOEman

AWWW..NICHOLAS.. :’)

And Joe was just like texting there and Frankie is playing around! whahaha.. You gotta love these brothers. <3

• -Hibz-

Relax people. I’m pretty sure he’s kidding.
    He smiled at the end.
    I actually found it funny.. not sad :/ Haha.

WAY TO MAKE ME FEEL HEARTLESS.

• Lina

Aww, i love it :) He’s just so… perfect :’)
    ________________

If you want to be a part of the BIGGEST european Jonas Brothers fan action EVER then you have to read this twitlonger http://tl.gd/3cfpvl and spread the word about it! If we all stick together we can make it & get our boys back to Europe! Please read it & tell EVERYONE about it! If you have questions, just ask @EuropesWaiting at twitter! :)

• gpqxdntdl

vZlsmy liqnxyavowrt, [url=http://afzczasdlbtq.com/]afzczasdlbtq[/url], [link=http://yeovzkmgjqdt.com/]yeovzkmgjqdt[/link], http://wybczjkywjnt.com/

• zkcrmpmzjsu

LdDVPl mpbnxnonlsri, [url=http://vgenbedbaoey.com/]vgenbedbaoey[/url], [link=http://vcxagwlsmqhf.com/]vcxagwlsmqhf[/link], http://znvxtqsxbymw.com/

• BglitterBBy2.0

Haven’t seen it but aww Nick’s curl on the side is adorable(:

first?

hi ppl!

• HOLAA

lol @

oh nick

• -Lexx

Loveeee him. <3 xD

first!

• demi is my girl crush

i was listening to “take you down” by chris brown and that song is really sexual. and he was only 18/19 when it came out. if ANYONE from disney ever did that people would go crazy. id like it tho.

TRUE

___
    pretty soon he will be legal
    ;)
    __

A few more weeks… Nick’s going to have to be locked up.

first?

• HOLAA

I really dont know when he says that. can you help me, please

at the end?

• Marge.

SMH. I have class in a half hour.
    Getting off, see ya later yall :)

thedarksunshine said:

Nick seriously is like a 40 year old stuck in a teenager’s body.
    I LOVE IT.
    hah.
    Im so confused about his sarcasm..
    if he’s serious. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWH.
    We could cry ourselves to sleep together.
    Awe.
    Nick looks so tired. :(
    I like his curl. :3
    ^.^

I know me too.
    I dig his old man swagger though(:

On Joes 21st birthday my mom was like “We about to get wild!! ;D” I was scared.

Bye ppl!
    love everyone!

Joe should put a similar song on his solo album. It’d be hot.

NickjFTW said:

hello. :)

yo, yo(:

whoa hey!! i havent seen you in a while!

I know I’ve been super busy with work and school.
    Espically with Ap English, Anatomy, Algebra II,and spanish 3…. /:
    but how are you and have you started school yet?

• Becca.

Aug 27, 2010 @ 04:41 pm

23 pm

I hate Nick’s sense of humor. It creeps me out.

******

You have no sense of humor then I suppose.

• HOLAA

On Joes 21st birthday my mom was like “We about to get wild!! ;D” I was scared.

lol

• sandyx3jonas

why would he cry himself to sleep?
    he got the freaking best life everr!
    i would kill to be his postition :/

he’s in love with someone he can’t have

who is that? he should fight for her and never give up.
    ______

Right because you know him so well. He has feelings, too. And I wouldn’t doubt he cries himself to sleep, sometimes. Oh, and I don’t think he gets everything he wants. Maybe he is in love, maybe he is not. Who knows?

• JB rocks my socks

awww he was so serious as he said that

Pink Elephant said:

RANDOM FACT: In Much Better, Joe said “tears on her guitar” at 0:27 seconds.

27 SECONDS.
    oh god.
    LOL
    and
    -.- at the same time.

• Marge.

I want a new icon… any suggestions anyone :)

• Marge.

RANDOM FACT: In Much Better, Joe said “tears on her guitar” at 0:27 seconds.

27 SECONDS.
    _____

pretty sweet if he actually planned that.

Pink Elephant said:

BglitterBBy2.0 said:

Hey guys what icon are you seeing?
    My cute Ariana one or my smexy Joseph one?
    ____

The kiss. <3
    ----

yay, I know I was so jealous of ellen page in that scene she was so lucky.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

people are here im guessing?

He’s so cute.

Marge. said:

I love him, way too much for my own good.

Me too.

• all for me

I spy Joe in the back ground texting on his phone!!!

all for me said:

I spy Joe in the back ground texting on his phone!!!
    Yeah its so funny and i dont know why! aahha

• JBmuchbetter

Pink Elephant said:

RANDOM FACT: In Much Better, Joe said “tears on her guitar” at 0:27 seconds.

27 SECONDS.
    huh?
    lol

Pink Elephant said:
    RANDOM FACT: In Much Better, Joe said “tears on her guitar” at 0:27 seconds.

27 SECONDS.

__________________________

LMFAO. that cracked me up.

• Marge.

I spy Joe in the back ground texting on his phone!!!
    _____

he’s texting ashley greene ;) jashley ftw!

Marge. said:

I spy Joe in the back ground texting on his phone!!!
    _____

he’s texting ashley greene ;) jashley ftw!

i dont get them yetçan you give me some reason why I should think they are a good couple?? really, no kidding.

i would like to know how nick really is! what he’s feeling i mean he said that and after it laughed a bit weird :/! i wanna hug him right now!

ocean up is dead..

I just want to squeeze Nick at the moment. What a doll.

• RoseL

no ,he sings that at 28 in fact, bu still..

• Marge.

he’s texting ashley greene ;) jashley ftw!

_____
    I love ashley, she seems like one of the nicest celebrity teen girls out there. and she’s beautiful. plus obviously, joe is gorgeous and he seems really happy when she’s around.
    they’ve both been called heart breakers and what not, so they understand each other ;P
    but seriously, i think they’re adorable together. plus no offense to Demi, but Ashley is like the best Joe will ever do. ngl.

• m

Get some more money for your pocket! It’s completely free so you don’t have to pay for anything. Try it here http://www.cashcrate.com/2183040

• Jonas_Chica

heyyy;)

he wasnt serious about the crying was he? i do that quite a lot

Marge. said:

he’s texting ashley greene ;) jashley ftw!

_____

thanks!

yeah maybe they should give them a try.
    Im a jelous fan XD

Jonas_Chica said:

heyyy;)

HI! how you doin’ ??

RoseL

haha trust girl, you’re not the only one :D

I guess it is true that he’s the “sensitive” one. Haha he’s adorable.

• KristinaMarie559

My grandma has that record player!!(:
    I need to sign in…

He has good taste in music.

• RiNiO

ocean up is dead..
    ——————————

0____0 We have to send flowers to the funeral… JK :-P

RoseL

haha trust girl, you’re not the only one :D
    ahhah its good to know~!

hey where is everyone?!

• KristinaMarie559

:( I felt really bad when he said he cries himself to sleep sometimes. (Sorry for my terrible grammar :/)

Marge. said:

he’s texting ashley greene ;) jashley ftw!

_____

Ehh I’m a Jomilla hoe(:
    I think she’s the best out of all his girlfriends to this date.
    && Jashley is just so awkward in my opinion but so was Jemi.
    but if Joe is really happy then let it be.

____
    your mom… O.o woahh. haha.

He’s texting i thought he was looking at his nails xP

Awww. I wonder what he cries about.

:O

Becca. said:

Aug 27, 2010 @ 04:41 pm

23 pm

I hate Nick’s sense of humor. It creeps me out.

******

You have no sense of humor then I suppose.

_________

Wrong. I think I have a great, open sense of humor. A lot of things can make me laugh, but it’s creepy when he makes those comments. It’s not deadpan or dry humor. That’s just him being… I don’t know. I don’t like it though. Joe is so much funnier imo.

• HI

I have the same horrid curse as Nick. Born in the wrong decade.

• Becca.

Haha can we say AW :) I love that boy.

Ha and Frankie and Joe creeping in the background. I love the Jonas boys <3

• demi is my girl crush

THIS WAS BEFORE JASHLEY. THATS THE SAME SHIRT HE WAS WEARING WHEN THOSE PICS CAME OUT OF HIM AND DEM KISSING IN THE STORE AND THAT WAS THE SAME DAY FOR THAT CAMBIO LAUNCH VIDEO THINGY.

• Jonas_Chica

Aug 27, 2010 @ 02:45 pm
    RoseL said:

Jonas_Chica said:

heyyy;)

HI! how you doin’ ??
    ==============
    tired just got back from school:(u?