Miley Cyrus ‘Flirting’ With Douglas Booth

Miley Cyrus was spotted with Douglas Booth at The Lion’s Den in Waterford, Michigan. The bartender told PerezHilton: ‘I thought they were boyfriend and girlfriend, they were flirting so much. She was really fawning all over him, acting..

..really girly-girly. For his part, he seemed to be eating up the attention.. The flirting was very respectful and no, they didn’t (kiss). They were among friends and other people in the restaurant, but she was falling all over him.’

Yep! Gordo de mierda :B

i call this BS

first!

i call this BS

i call this BS

• cyrusforever

taylorr. said:
    Stop being such a whore, Miley.
    ——————————–
    um k. how is she a whore? clearly you don’t know what the meaning of whore is.

who cares

• liam h sucks

oh miley ):

• Lmfaoooooo

Can’t people leave her alone?

Hey its sayWHAT I’m not signed into my account but thus is most likely bs because that other article ou posted about miley and doug flirting at a restaurant wasn’t true. Stalker jackie called the restaurant and asked if miley went there and they said no. So I cakll bs on this.

lies. no pics.

Lmfaoooooo said:

Can’t people leave her alone?
    __________

IKR and omg LOVE THE ICON

• iSarcasticING

hey old/sane britney. where have you been?

• doublethedrama

What kind of bar is this? Miley’s not even 28 yet. Hahaha.

_________

omg I saw her tweets about it! I wa slike stalker but still happy we know now xD

• iSarcasticING

Can’t people leave her alone?

__

as tyra would say:

“YOUR ICON BE LOOKIN FIERCE”!

• peacenlove

yeah cause perezhilton is such a reliable source…smh

not sure if this is true but if it is, I CALLED IT.

• Sweetdisposition?

Lol.

• taylorr.

Stop being such a whore, Miley.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Perez hilton is a disgrace for the human raze. I dislike him so much. Gordo de mierda e.e

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I love u miles

Its from Perez Hilton…a guy who rlly hates miley.. ’nuff said

Oh god. Please tell me she’s not going to be one of those actresses who date their co-stars in every movie.

• taylorr.

Its his job.

• iSarcasticING

Stop being such a whore, Miley.

__

enough with the miley hate. >.>

28, 2010 @ 01:35 pm
    taylorr. said:

Stop being such a whore, Miley.
    __________

-_-‘

love Miley but she is a bitch =D

• SimplyCT

-___-

• Gearsarealwaysturning

where did you hear that?
    ===
    twatter

• -YoursTruly

Looked him up on google, not attractive. Anyway’s, why am I not believing this? Oh yeah cause it come’s from PerezFamewhore. (:

• peacenlove

Hangover said:
    peacenlove said:

taylorr. said:
    Stop being such a whore, Miley.

why are you here?
    ___

Lovely icon<3

thanks! :)

• xHisGirlFriday

He hates Miley ¬¬

But if it is real I hope she doesn’t date him :|

Perez doesn’t hate Miley,
    he’s been kissing her ass since he posted those pictures of her.

is anyone even here?!

• SimplyCT

Gearsarealwayst… said:

where did you hear that?
    ===
    twatter

ohh. hmm, i’m not sure. i didn’t hear anything about it yet. :P

• mileysmileyxo

i fucking hate perez hilton. enough said.

• mileysmileyxo

SimplyCT said:

Gearsarealwayst… said:

where did you hear that?
    ===
    twatter

ohh. hmm, i’m not sure. i didn’t hear anything about it yet. :P

omg ur iconnn!! so hot!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

perez? sure hes a douchebag but hes usally legit

• fan4lyftwitter

xHisGirlFriday said:

He hates Miley ¬¬

But if it is real I hope she doesn’t date him :|

Perez doesn’t hate Miley,
    he’s been kissing her ass since he posted those pictures of her.

ROTFL No he hasn’t hes been worst to her since the pictures check his post on her.

• Lmfaoooooo

I know this is off topic..buuut

Is it true that Justin Bieber is being sued by Disney?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Perez doesn’t hate Miley,
    he’s been kissing her ass since he posted those pictures of her
    ===
    he is bipolar. same with the jonas brothers…he hates them, he loves them =.=

• fan4lyftwitter

Perez took this story from the “fan” post on OU and changed it a lil bit lmao.

• SimplyCT

mileysmileyxo said:

SimplyCT said:

Gearsarealwayst… said:

where did you hear that?
    ===
    twatter

ohh. hmm, i’m not sure. i didn’t hear anything about it yet. :P

omg ur iconnn!! so hot!

haha. ikr? :)

• -YoursTruly

BLAH!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I know this is off topic..buuut

Is it true that Justin Bieber is being sued by Disney?

_______________

i doubt it. if they tried they would be the biggest dumbasses to walk the earth

• BangThatDrum

This actually comes from Hollywoodlife and they have always hated Miley

• xHisGirlFriday

He hates Miley ¬¬

But if it is real I hope she doesn’t date him :|

Perez doesn’t hate Miley,
    he’s been kissing her ass since he posted those pictures of her.

Really?
    At the MMVA’s he was complimenting her and everything.

• fan4lyftwitter

xHisGirlFriday said:

He hates Miley ¬¬

But if it is real I hope she doesn’t date him :|

Perez doesn’t hate Miley,
    he’s been kissing her ass since he posted those pictures of her.

Really?
    At the MMVA’s he was complimenting her and everything.

hes a twoface

• EvaSnow

I know this is off topic..buuut

Is it true that Justin Bieber is being sued by Disney?

_______________

i doubt it. if they tried they would be the biggest dumbasses to walk the earth
    _________
    I also think it’s a rumour.

• xHisGirlFriday

Perez doesn’t hate Miley,
    he’s been kissing her ass since he posted those pictures of her
    ===
    he is bipolar. same with the jonas brothers…he hates them, he loves them =.=
    Where’s Will.i.am when you need him?

• IfUSeekBritney

DID YOU HERE THEY ARE MAKING A BACK TO THE FUTURE REMAKE??? >:( Ugggg…Stupid Hollywood

Oh A guess Who’s Playing The Lead…JUSTIN BARRISING!

GOD!

Sorry Venting Over lol

and why he posted it? cause he hates her!
    No matter what

xHisGirlFriday said:

Perez doesn’t hate Miley,
    he’s been kissing her ass since he posted those pictures of her
    ===
    he is bipolar. same with the jonas brothers…he hates them, he loves them =.=
    Where’s Will.i.am when you need him?
    lmao… Will.i.am should have given another another black eye

• Sweetdisposition?
  • SimplyCT

Gearsarealwayst… said:

everybody is saying danielle is pregnant…not true, right?

where did you hear that?

• iSarcasticING

perez hilton is a joke. >.>

• Lmfaoooooo

love Miley but she is a bitch =D
    ______________

How is Miley a bitch? She’s one of the sweetest people ever.

• BangThatDrum

She was there like last week!
    And she WAS flirting with Douglas. There’s been 3 freaking posts about it. Face it Miley stans, it isn’t BS. You guys whatever you can to make Miles look single, sweet and innocent. The girl’s a slut. But hey, I don’t blame her. That Douglas is BEAUTIFUL.

______________

Oh sush what 3 posts.

• deco

people are confusing OU jackie to Jacqueline on twitter they are different.
    Jackie and Jacqueeline hate Nick

This rumor Miley and Douglas is fake

xHisGirlFriday said:

Maybe 2012 is gonna happen…. O___o
    I hope not… thats my last year of high school… i wanna go to prom ya’know
    _________
    yupp loll.. are u in college right now?
    Nope, i’ll be in garde 11 in 2 weeks though.
    ohk..ur lucky.. I started two days ago :(

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I pefer this post much better than the Delena one…

TAYLENA/NELENA STAN 4 EVER!!!!

• EvaSnow

skyebird said:

Live Like There… said:
    can someone post a picture of him?

______
    Well he’s kinda cute. Not my type, but definitely not bad looking either.

• xHisGirlFriday

Perez doesn’t hate Miley,
    he’s been kissing her ass since he posted those pictures of her
    ===
    he is bipolar. same with the jonas brothers…he hates them, he loves them =.=
    Where’s Will.i.am when you need him?
    lmao… Will.i.am should have given another another black eye
    Exactly.
    I’m not one for violence, but when you trash talk everyone in Hollywood, you have it coming.
    ___________
    sriosly… i cant believe that Perez got rich just by trash talkiing every celeb. wat has the world come to smh
    Maybe 2012 is gonna happen…. O___o

NOOOO NILEY!

• -YoursTruly

IM BORED! CANT WAIT FOR VAMPIRE DIARIE’S TO START, I WANT BURGER KING!
    LMAOKIMDONE. (:
    _________
    me neither… its such a good show… do u think that Kathryne killed elena?

I don’t think so.. I love the pictures for the new season!. and IAN <3

• fan4lyftwitter

people are confusing OU jackie to Jacqueline on twitter they are different.

xHisGirlFriday said:

Perez doesn’t hate Miley,
    he’s been kissing her ass since he posted those pictures of her
    ===
    he is bipolar. same with the jonas brothers…he hates them, he loves them =.=
    Where’s Will.i.am when you need him?
    lmao… Will.i.am should have given another another black eye
    Exactly.
    ___________
    Maybe 2012 is gonna happen…. O___o
    I hope not… thats my last year of high school… i wanna go to prom ya’know

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

I don’t think it’s true :/

• KristinaMarie559

KristinaMarie559 said:

she was with douglas, tanz and ashley
    seriously…
    niley stans > jackie
    that made noo sense… jackie is like the biggest niley stan
    Jackie hates Niley.
    _________
    ohk..which jackie are u talking bout… is the one that used come here and talk back to everyone who didnt like niley
    The one on twitter.

• doublethedrama

peacenlove said:
    doublethedrama
    your icon = WIN :)

Hahahahah ;)

• skyebird

Live Like There… said:
    can someone post a picture of him?

______
    Well he’s kinda cute. Not my type, but definitely not bad looking either.

he reminds me of chuck bass. but i’m sure this helps him out in the looks department too. miley must like guys with nice abs (:

• KristinaMarie559

NOOOO NILEY!
    Get over it babe.

• colorfulx

Who likes my new icon??? (:

• xHisGirlFriday

Maybe 2012 is gonna happen…. O___o
    I hope not… thats my last year of high school… i wanna go to prom ya’know
    LOL, yeah , i know. It’ll be my first year of university. Can’t miss out on memeories.

• EvaSnow

fan4lyftwitter said:

people are confusing OU jackie to Jacqueline on twitter they are different.
    ________
    Oh I always thought they were the same person. But Jacqueline on Twitter is crazy. xD

• austin19

can you say EASY?

• austin19

NOOOO NILEY

F U C K I N G DROP IT .

xHisGirlFriday said:

Maybe 2012 is gonna happen…. O___o
    I hope not… thats my last year of high school… i wanna go to prom ya’know
    _________
    yupp loll.. are u in college right now?

• fan4lyftwitter

EvaSnow said:

fan4lyftwitter said:

people are confusing OU jackie to Jacqueline on twitter they are different.

No there not and I like Jacqueline lol :/

KristinaMarie559 said:

KristinaMarie559 said:

she was with douglas, tanz and ashley
    seriously…
    niley stans > jackie
    that made noo sense… jackie is like the biggest niley stan
    Jackie hates Niley.
    The one on twitter.
    ohk..nvm then

• putlimeinthecoconut

pshhhh, ill believe it when i see it -_-

Aug 28, 2010 @ 02:10 pm

iSarcasticING said:

perez hilton is a joke. >.>
    no honey, miley is a joke!!! and such disgusting bitch ewwww!!! poor talentless wannabe britney!!! shes not even 18 and has such a fame of cheap prostitue!!!
    ——————————————
    Fuck Off Bitch It Takes A Cheap Prostitute To Know One.You Are A Disgrace. You’re The One Sitting On Your Flat Ass Talking Bout Miley Atleast She Gets The Money And Success

• EvaSnow

fan4lyftwitter said:

EvaSnow said:

fan4lyftwitter said:

people are confusing OU jackie to Jacqueline on twitter they are different.

No there not and I like Jacqueline lol :/
    _____
    Well she’s kinda Miley obsessed. Like I also love Miley but she Jacqueline crazy obsessed with Miley. And she makes fun of Nick and I like Nick.

iSarcasticING said:

perez hilton is a joke. >.>

• Gleekedout

Its Perez Hilton. Dont believe it.

• colorfulx

Please, Turn off your computer, Smash it, Burn it & then throw it in the garbage.

She was there like last week!

• xHisGirlFriday

Maybe 2012 is gonna happen…. O___o
    I hope not… thats my last year of high school… i wanna go to prom ya’know
    _________
    yupp loll.. are u in college right now?
    Nope, i’ll be in garde 11 in 2 weeks though.

• fan4lyftwitter

SMH the three freaking post about it were from the same source moron. OU and Perez just expanded it from hollywoodlife.

• abc

Well atleast those two are almost the same age…lol douglas booth is not very cute at all but if thats what miley wants then so be it. hopefully she doesnt even think of going with adam sevani…the one that she was straddling…*clears throat* because he’s three times more ugly than douglas booth. :(

• xHisGirlFriday

Maybe 2012 is gonna happen…. O___o
    I hope not… thats my last year of high school… i wanna go to prom ya’know
    _________
    yupp loll.. are u in college right now?
    Nope, i’ll be in garde 11 in 2 weeks though.
    ohk..ur lucky.. I started two days ago :(

Really? When did you get out for summer?

• heartinvasion?

BLAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Miley needs to stop dating for awhile. I mean shit, be independent with no man by your side for once.

cuties ;D

• itsglam

This boy is ugly and she always dates hotties LMAO.

___
    Girl, he isn’t. :O
    He is gorgeous! I swear.

• sweettrashy

no pics IS NOT BELIEVING :) its just perez..

• Roro xox

its perez hilton so aint believing this shit :/
    if there´s proof then yes.

How do you know that is the restaurant?

_____________
    that day…
    even the fan said that they was flirting.

• putlimeinthecoconut

HMMM… I like it :D
    <33333

The restaurant said she wasn’t there?
    LMAOOOO!
    There’s a picture of her there.

LOL. What a joke!

Aug 28, 2010 @ 02:43 pm
    Moonbeam said:

So let’s recap the news. Miley cheated with Adam Sevani on Liam while Liam cheated with a mystery blonde named Katy on Miley (E! News). Then Miley was all over Douglas in the Lion’s Den (Perez), only to cheat on him with Tanz the next day, while all the time being ‘devastated’ and ‘wanting to get Liam back’ (Star).

Well, makes complete sense to me. But I’m the queen of England.

Surely, Ma’am, you also realize that two Jonas brothers are now dueling weach other for the right to…bang a box? Because that’s the next set of rumors about to happen. or maybe Miley’s now pregnant and no one knows who the father is because it could be any one of the aforementioned guys.

Sheesh. Rumors. How else would the tabs stay in business?

• BangThatDrum

The restaurant said she wasn’t there?
    LMAOOOO!
    There’s a picture of her there.

LOL. What a joke!
    ____________

How do you know that is the restaurant?

Diamondback said:

Yesterday you reported that Miley was “devastated” over Liam. Guess she got right over it huh.
    ________

You don’t believe all these articles do you? xD

people are confusing OU jackie to Jacqueline on twitter they are different.

No there not and I like Jacqueline lol :/
    ———————
    how can anyone like Jacqueline Rose? She is hateful and mean and I question anyone who likes her,even some miam fans dont like her. She direspectful and disgusting!

• JustxLeex

I think if thats true she just try to forget Liam and make him jealous not more.
    This boy is ugly and she always dates hotties LMAO.

• fan4lyftwitter

people are confusing OU jackie to Jacqueline on twitter they are different.

No there not and I like Jacqueline lol :/
    ———————

Well shes nice to me and shes been through alot in her life. I honestly dont think shes that bad. I have seen much worst.

anyone who believes perez hilton is an idiot especially when hes talking about Miley and Douglas is engaged you geniuses

• Stephany_Jonas13

iSarcasticING said:

perez hilton is a joke. >.>

———————————

Prostitute? Do you know what a prostitute is? talentless? Go suck an egg bitch! And she’s not a britney wannabe ;) she’s original and she’s talented! Don’t envy get and GTFO of here whore(:

• Stephany_Jonas13

Perez Hilton is such an asshole, this is bullshit

Aug 28, 2010 @ 02:14 pm
    BangThatDrum said:

She was there like last week!

______________

Oh sush what 3 posts.
    ================================

1. Don’t end a question with a period. Seriously. -_-

2. WTF is “sush”?

3. I hit 3 instead 2. That being said, this post and the meeting post had the exact same story. Coincidence? IDK.

4. You guys can’t call BS just like that. Someone (apart from HWL) saw them together and sent it in. It’s not the sites’ fault. If you’re going to blame people go find that fan on Twitter or something.

Really? I never knew :O

1. Don’t end a question with a period. Seriously. -_-

2. WTF is “sush”?

___________

HWL hates Miley always have and where you there? No so can you know if the fanstory was true because it happens to be easily to take pictures from someone and make a story with it like happened before. And someone called the restaurant thinging and said they where never there.

If you have to believe every article she’s dating all her costars… JS

• Moonbeam

Well, makes complete sense to me. But I’m the queen of England.

Moonbeam said:

Well, makes complete sense to me. But I’m the queen of England.
    ____________

IKR Finally someone who gets me! xD

And? They went out to dinner, maybe? or was this some double date and Ashley is now cheating on Joe? Maybe she and Miley are switching costars every day too, just to keep it hot!

Please.

• BangThatDrum

http://www.youtube.com/user/MileyHannahLeaks#p/a/u/2/nc6TdfQ5KqM OWOOH EPI 7 FROM HANNH MONTANA FOREVER HAS LEAKED!

The restaurant said she wasn’t there?
    LMAOOOO!
    There’s a picture of her there.

LOL. What a joke!
    A fan sent this to oceanup that reportedly met Miley in the Lion’s Den.

But the woman in the picture looks 35 at least! O_o

Aug 28, 2010 @ 03:06 pm
    BangThatDrum said:

The restaurant said she wasn’t there?
    LMAOOOO!
    There’s a picture of her there.

LOL. What a joke!
    ____________

How do you know that is the restaurant?
    ==================================

“From Taylor: I met Miley Cyrus tonight at a restaurant in Waterford, Michigan. She was at Lion’s Den with Ashley Greene, Tanz Watson and Douglas Booth.”

you guys never know if they were in a place to eat and it has a bar some places do

• doublethedrama

People are making this a bigger deal than it really is.

People are making this a bigger deal than it really is.
    ———————-
    your icon says you’re a jealous hateful bitch!

• doublethedrama

I flirt with everyone and their father.

heartinvasion? said:

BLAHAHAHAHAHA.
    ____________

Hi there now bye ;) you can find the Delena friend date under thanks.

• KristinaMarie559

OU! She was NEVER THERE!!
    The manger said so!

• heartinvasion?
  • Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

HEYY! :D

Live Like There… said:

HEYY! :D
    heyy..wats up?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

if danielle is pregnant (i dont think so) i would be so happy :D:D

• heartinvasion?

heartinvasion? said:

BLAHAHAHAHAHA.
    ____________

Hi there now bye ;) you can find the Delena friend date under thanks.

What…?

• EvaSnow

I love the anti-Niley icons here! xD

Ugh. I hate it when they come out with this dummb B.S.. Nomatter who she dates, I still freaking love her! :)

• heartinvasion?

Jeez, Miley. Take a break with guys why don’tcha?

• sophieee

whatever.
    But anyways she’s in the post break up phase.
    Like when Demi was partying.

• xHisGirlFriday

Oh A guess Who’s Playing The Lead…JUSTIN BARRISING!

GOD!

Sorry Venting Over lol

Are.You.Kidding.Me?

Dear Hollywood,

Stop making crappy remakes and focus on original storylines.

Lots of Love,
    xHisGirlFriday (:

• natia

stuped periz hilton. she said that? i think this is just periz’s deliberate rumor. i will never belive periz hilton

• xbeorkrby

avdQFc srthozhbjvic, [url=http://iqkulehapiec.com/]iqkulehapiec[/url], [link=http://vxmgytgvasif.com/]vxmgytgvasif[/link], http://xvgysysveimc.com/

heartinvasion? said:

Jeez, Miley. Take a break with guys why don’tcha?
    ________

It’s bs stalker Jackie called and she was never even there.

• -YoursTruly

OMFG, DANIELLE’S PREGNANT?

• KristinaMarie559

I flirt with everyone and their father.
    Your icon!<33

• doublethedrama

KristinaMarie559 said:
    OU! She was NEVER THERE!!
    The manger said so!

ICON ; ]

• KristinaMarie559

DANI’S PREGNANT!?
    Aw I hope it’s true:)

• sophieee

-YoursTruly said:
    OMFG, DANIELLE’S PREGNANT?

where did you hear that?!

• doublethedrama

KristinaMarie559 said:
    I flirt with everyone and their father.
    Your icon!<33

Aaaah, yesssssss!!

• KristinaMarie559

OU! She was NEVER THERE!!
    The manger said so!

ICON ; ]
    My icon looks like crap compared to yours! I love it.

• Summer.

Daniel’s pregnant?!?! What?! Were did you hear? I hope its true :)

YoursTruly said:

OMFG, DANIELLE’S PREGNANT?
    ______
    waat? where did u hear that?

• mileysmileyxo

what is stalker jackies twitter??

• -YoursTruly

OMFG, DANIELLE’S PREGNANT?

where did you hear that?!

A commenter mentioned it, idk. I was just bored so too reinforce the new’s(which Im not sure if it’s true) I just wrote that :P ……

• evanescence

okayyyy

• xHisGirlFriday

Perez doesn’t hate Miley,
    he’s been kissing her ass since he posted those pictures of her
    ===
    he is bipolar. same with the jonas brothers…he hates them, he loves them =.=
    Where’s Will.i.am when you need him?
    lmao… Will.i.am should have given another another black eye
    Exactly.

• heartinvasion?

heartinvasion? said:

Jeez, Miley. Take a break with guys why don’tcha?
    ________

It’s bs stalker Jackie called and she was never even there.
    Are you 100% sure? Eh, I still think Miley needs to be single for awhile :|

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

can someone post a picture of him?

Uh uh Diley ;)

• heartinvasion?

WHO TF IS STALKER JACKIE!?

• -YoursTruly

OMFG, DANIELLE’S PREGNANT?
    ______
    waat? where did u hear that?
    A commenter in this post mentioned it.. Idka though. (:

• doublethedrama

KristinaMarie559 said:
    OU! She was NEVER THERE!!
    The manger said so!

ICON ; ]
    My icon looks like crap compared to yours! I love it.

Aha, no no no! Yours is goood.

• m

Get hundreds of dollars for free. YOU DON’T PAY FOR ANYTHING. try it here http://www.cashcrate.com/2183040

• sophieee

i doubt Danielle is preggo.
    But i would hope it’s true :)
    Kevin would make a great dad.

• KristinaMarie559

what is stalker jackies twitter??
    @MileyLiamMate

• -YoursTruly

WHO TF IS STALKER JACKIE!?

RIGHT? people here are alway’s talking about her.

IT IS TRUE.
    The girl who meet her said that too.
    who cares they are cute

• peacenlove

doublethedrama
    your icon = WIN :)

• BangThatDrum

lolz stalker jackie – > @mileyliam mate on twitter.

Miley and Tanz are cuter<3

__
    ;)

xHisGirlFriday said:

Perez doesn’t hate Miley,
    he’s been kissing her ass since he posted those pictures of her
    ===
    he is bipolar. same with the jonas brothers…he hates them, he loves them =.=
    Where’s Will.i.am when you need him?
    lmao… Will.i.am should have given another another black eye
    Exactly.
    ___________

• idkMyBFFjill

She was there like last week!

He should be the next Covergirl.

idkMyBFFjill said:

She was there like last week!

He should be the next Covergirl.
    Hah xD

• Diamondback

• ivjpvhffeqr

vmWSgW osnlmuvzlqgn, [url=http://dnjfykmqtgyo.com/]dnjfykmqtgyo[/url], [link=http://wbfypngbnoqr.com/]wbfypngbnoqr[/link], http://xwuwdudwodgo.com/

• kass

STUPID PEREZ…UGHHH!!!

• mattjac0bs

This is gay.

She’s a zlut.

Hope this isnt true, he has girlfriend back here!!

• skyebird

guess this means dougie has some splanin’ to do to his girlfriend

• ;)

Who cares.
    But I hope she doesn’t date him he’s NOT cute.

i agree douglas is ugly

IT IS TRUE.
    The girl who meet her said that too.
    who cares they are cute
    __________

You never know what bs people make up about where they are

• Alex

first!!!!!11

It’s bs stalker Jackie called and she was never even there.

—————-
    she was with douglas, tanz and ashley
    seriously…
    niley stans > jackie

• -Jenii

It’s bs stalker Jackie called and she was never even there.

—————-
    she was with douglas, tanz and ashley
    seriously…
    niley stans > jackie
    that made noo sense… jackie is like the biggest niley stan

• Alex

first!!!!!!!

There is something wrong with that girl.

• MJJ

uh…. ya :P

ahahha bs

• EvaSnow

BangThatDrum said:

lolz stalker jackie – > @mileyliam mate on twitter.
    _________
    She really needs some professional help. She’s crazy. xD

• BangThatDrum

When will this stop? She’s linked to all her co stars by now. If you want to start a rumor start it with 1 person only -_-‘ stupid shit

• KristinaMarie559

IT IS TRUE.
    The girl who meet her said that too.
    who cares they are cute
    The manger said Miley was never there.

first!

first!

• skyebird

Live Like There… said:
    can someone post a picture of him?

• -YoursTruly

IM BORED! CANT WAIT FOR VAMPIRE DIARIE’S TO START, I WANT BURGER KING!
    LMAOKIMDONE. (:

-YoursTruly said:

IM BORED! CANT WAIT FOR VAMPIRE DIARIE’S TO START, I WANT BURGER KING!
    LMAOKIMDONE. (:
    _________
    me neither… its such a good show… do u think that Kathryne killed elena?

• KristinaMarie559

niley stans > jackie
    that made noo sense… jackie is like the biggest niley stan
    Jackie hates Niley.

Aug 28, 2010 @ 04:38 pm

Please.
    ==================================

WTF? Calm your n.ipples! I never accused them of dating. People said she wasn’t at the restaurant, so I posted a quote that said she was. That’s it! Nothing more! I don’t even think they’re dating so stfu.

Sheesh -.-

• urluvismydrugg

perez is a d*ck. don’t trust him.

• Hilary

THIS.

• MJJ

OMG Douglas Booth:O

• bluesfan3410

I had to Google him because I never heard of him. He looks super British is he?

____________

Nah

• Hangover

Miley and Tanz are cuter<3

• peacenlove

taylorr. said:
    Stop being such a whore, Miley.

why are you here?

• Hangover

BTW Douglas has a girlfriend.

• Summer.

I usually don’t believe this stuff without proof

He hates Miley ¬¬

But if it is real I hope she doesn’t date him :|

i think that sometimes people get douglas and nicholas mixed up.
    #niley

• Hangover

peacenlove said:

taylorr. said:
    Stop being such a whore, Miley.

why are you here?
    ___

Lovely icon<3

• Lmfaoooooo

BangThatDrum said:

Lmfaoooooo said:

Can’t people leave her alone?
    __________

IKR and omg LOVE THE ICON
    __________

Haha thankss

• Gearsarealwaysturning

everybody is saying danielle is pregnant…not true, right?