Noah Cyrus Hannah Montana Guest STAR

noie-047
noie-049

Via MileyHQ.

There just expressing their opinion an saying they don’t like a celeberty. I find it har to believe that you like every celeberty in Hollywood. And are you really fussing them for commenting on oceanup? Isn’t tht what you are doing? Yeah that’s what I thought!

• Timber

Why is this a post? She’s been on Hannah like 5 times before.

• -Parawhore-

Guys thats miley’s LITTLE sister.Give her a break.How would you feel if someone was talking like that about your relative?
    You obviously wouldn’t like it.
    ————————–
    Dear Anon, Don’t worry about what we write.
    Okay? Thanks.

• Ashleyy.

AnnoyingPeople! said:

Wow you ‘Noah haters’ xD
    Seriously? You hate a little girl you haven’t ever talked to?
    That Is SAD! Jealous because you didn’t have the experiences she had and she’s younger?
    Grow up guys :) It’s like me saying I hate you. & STFU with the ‘anon’ stuff to people who comment once & a while & not 24/7 like you guys who have NO LIFE do ;) Why the heck would you wanna spend your time on here bashing people? Think about it :)

Woah woah woah, you need to kind of..chill. Everyone can have their own opinions on people,and if people dont like Noah,then they dont like her. No big deal. Yeesh.. -.-

• HBIC

Wow you ‘Noah haters’ xD
    Seriously? You hate a little girl you haven’t ever talked to?

Nobody’s hating. Not liking someone is not the same as hating someone..
    And having an account also doesn’t mean you post 24/7. I sure as heck don’t post anywhere near that often!

• -Parawhore-

————————–

• ellygance

Her voice is annoying.

i do agree that noah is cute

then stop commenting on posts in her catagory.

• xdolshhex

Shes guest stared before.
    ______________

When did she guest star before?
    ____

wikipedia -noah cyrus-:
    2007 Hannah Montana Cameo
    2008 Hannah Montana Cameo

• heartinvasion?

She was on the show before, it’s not news now. Shutup.

dear, asshole, don’t hate on a 10 year old girl trying to live her dream.

okay? thanks.

• Mrs. SpencerReid

wikipedia -noah cyrus-:
    2007 Hannah Montana Cameo
    2008 Hannah Montana Cameo
    ________

I guess I missed those episodes.

• nikki

omg im the one who took these pictures and sent them to you guys yeah they r from mileyHQ but they gave them to me and i gave them too you!! thanks for the credit!!!

• KristinaMarie559

Aw I love Noah:)

• suckit

i no i’m gonna sound like a total bitch but i don’t like noah at all.

• suzii18023

cool

• xLOLAx

Ehh, she’s annoying.

• xdolshhex

i no i’m gonna sound like a total bitch but i don’t like noah at all.
    ____

same.

• AnnoyingPeople!

Wow you ‘Noah haters’ xD
    Seriously? You hate a little girl you haven’t ever talked to?

Noah’s had cameos but I guess this time she’s gonna be an actual character?

Yeah shes been on hannah montana before. One time she played the little girl that jake ryan steals water from. and she played little miley too. Brandi has also been on a few times. Look in the background and scenes of crowds, you can often see people you recognize.

• Mariee

YOU GO NOAH!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

dont like noah. D:

• milenator

I love Miley
    I used like Noah
    cause she kinda annoys me and shes tries to get attention
    I think she needs to sit down and not try to be in Miley’s spotlight -_-
    I know she’s a little girl, Miley’s lil sis and all but I think Noah needs to chill

and why are they highlighting Noah guest starring shes made like 10 cameos on HM Season 1 and 2

• HBIC

i no i’m gonna sound like a total bitch but i don’t like noah at all.
    ____

same.

Same here…:\

NILEY!!!!!!!!!!

Noah’s been on beforee

• -Parawhore-

HBIC said:

i no i’m gonna sound like a total bitch but i don’t like noah at all.
    ____

same.

Same here…:\
    ————————–
    Guess were all bitches then.
    Noah annoys me.

k, oceanup. she guest stars all the time?

I love noah!! go noah!! :D <3

• trinitaa

Aug 28, 2010 @ 05:34 pm
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

dont like noah. D:
    __________________

porqe??

• xdolshhex

HBIC said:

i no i’m gonna sound like a total bitch but i don’t like noah at all.
    ____

same.

Same here…:\
    ————————–
    Guess were all bitches then.
    Noah annoys me.
    ____

lol. i hate her voice.

I love your icon. Reid is adorable!

You obviously wouldn’t like it.

• taylorr.

Shes guest stared before.

• Alex

first!!!!!!!!!

• taylorr.

Alex said:
    first!!!!!!!!!

I was first :D

• m

OMG Noah I’m your biggest fan!

• TheGenius

I hardy call being in the show for the last 5 seconds “Guest starring.”

first 4 da first time

• trinitaa

i think noah is cute, anyone agree? :p

• Mrs. SpencerReid

Shes guest stared before.
    ______________

When did she guest star before?

• Alex

sorry taylor but there weren’t any comments :D:D:D:D

• roflwaffle

yeah….
    desperate…

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

If these people saying they don’t like Noah, said the same about Miley, you guys would all be throwing a bitch fit, js.

• EdwardBiteMe

I liked her before, now after her Smack That dance, her halloween coustume i reliased it’s not Noah’s fault she acts like that, it’s her parents and Miley’s fault for thinking its okay for a 10 year old to dye her hair and dance like that. and what the hell is she doing in that picture?

• EmmaLC

Agreed. The best thing her parents could do for her is to keep her out of the spotlight. Give her a normal childhood – she’s only 10.

• EdwardBiteMe

? I disagree.

• Hilary

She’s cute =)

• rbmjrmovzpo

QV0gBf lzwwyogjdoch, [url=http://xjicmcdmcooh.com/]xjicmcdmcooh[/url], [link=http://zqsnmrodadzg.com/]zqsnmrodadzg[/link], http://qeehztvzidcu.com/

xdolshhex said:

HBIC said:

i no i’m gonna sound like a total bitch but i don’t like noah at all.
    ____

same.

Same here…:\
    ————————–
    Guess were all bitches then.
    Noah annoys me.
    ____

lol. i hate her voice.

————————-

i guess i’m a bitch as well, also don’t like her, she takes advanage of being miley’s sister dor trying to get to spotlight to me that’s sick… plus she’s so litle and so big headed she acts like if she was a celebrity but she’s not AND EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO THEIR OWN OPINION AND IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT DON’T READ IT

Noah us ugly

• fuck yeah neviah

HAHAH.
    i thought the watermark said mileyHO.

mileyHQ. my baaaad.