Selena Gomez David Henrie Friend Date

selena-david-date8

Selena Gomez & David Henrie leaving Philippe Chow Restaurant in Hollywood, California last night. The two close friends posed for photographers very briefly then drove away in David’s hot rod. Photos: GSI Media.

It’s not confirmed that they are, and besides, the media is saying htey aren’t, most people on here are saying they aren’t.

there hasnt been a selena gomez post in a while O_o

• Summer.

DELENA :D

thats nice

• TaterTot

ug 28, 2010 @ 01:00 pm

there hasnt been a selena gomez post in a while O_o

Supriseing :O

first!!

• dina

tthe are liek brother and sister in real life so pelase stop statign something, they are just going out as friends that is all! and get a life poeple , it really was a frenely date, as just friends, two peopel just haging out as only friends and co-starts , selena is still single so please get a lifem, they are nto togehter and never will be

David tweet on twitter like confirmed them in love. I love them. They’re so cute.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

there hasnt been a selena gomez post in a while O_o
    ==========
    is that leo dicaprio in your icon? <3

• Gearsarealwaysturning

there hasnt been a selena gomez post in a while O_o
    ==========
    is that leo dicaprio in your icon? <3

like her outfit :)

there hasnt been a selena gomez post in a while O_o
    ==========
    is that leo dicaprio in your icon? <3

Yupp isnt he something ;)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

someone was waiting for selena turn 18
    ====0===000====000====000
    hahaha i thought that too :P

• TaterTot

ug 28, 2010 @ 01:01 pm
    mileysmileyxo said:

like her outfit :)

lOVE YOUR ICON!!!!!!

on the same date when they went out to dinner david wrote on his twitter this;

love.food.

!!!!!!!! :]

DALENA 4EVER AND EVER!!!!

• Gearsarealwaysturning

there hasnt been a selena gomez post in a while O_o
    ==========
    is that leo dicaprio in your icon? <3

Yupp isnt he something ;)
    ===
    ;) <3 i love him

TaterTot said:

ug 28, 2010 @ 01:01 pm
    mileysmileyxo said:

like her outfit :)

lOVE YOUR ICON!!!!!!
    thanks :)

• Summer.

I hope they start dating :)

• mileysmileyxo

am i the only one that hasnt started school yet?
    btw any juniors in the housee?? :D

mileysmileyxo said:

am i the only one that hasnt started school yet?
    btw any juniors in the housee?? :D

i start next friday

there hasnt been a selena gomez post in a while O_o
    ==========
    is that leo dicaprio in your icon? <3

Yupp isnt he something ;)
    ===
    ;) <3 i love him

Ditto to yours :)

• superJOEman

Thanked goodness that it’s a friendly date only. I love them both, but I don’t want them to be a couple. ;)

• IfUSeekBritney

This Post Is Gonna Be Flooded With Dalena Stans In The Next 10 Minutes :O

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

mileysmileyxo said:

am i the only one that hasnt started school yet?
    btw any juniors in the housee?? :D

i start next friday

what grade? i start on the 7th.

• blabla

love how oceanup is making clear they are friends -.-
    I want them to date!11

• musiciseverything

DELENA <3

• blabla

why making clear they are friends?…I want them to date!

• peacenlove

aww DELENA

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

am i the only one that hasnt started school yet?
    btw any juniors in the housee?? :D

i start next friday

what grade? i start on the 7th.

grade? im from england, were not in grades but im 15

• MisguidedGhost

they are so cuteee <3

• LoveSemi

o god thats the nilena red scarf restaurant from febuary

senior lol
    i’ve been in school since early august
    have fun

• TheTruthBitch

OMFG! I LOVE DELENA <3
    ALTHOUGH IVE ALWAYS LOVED TAYLENA

People they are not related in real life do you know that? Its like the guy in dexter he is married to the girl who plays his sister on the show

Wow, I love Delena so much. They just dating.

uuhh!!! I want them together!! they are sooo cute..

• hottiegirl

when selena going to learn how to drive come on she is 18 and has money or wait she doesnt want to do this too cuz of her young fans !!

• IfUSeekBritney

My Thoughts On Schools Remine The Same As They Always Have…..

i said the same thing!great minds think alike. And can see truth.

• Maiara

I love you Sel….

• davlena84

I love Delena. David & Selena are so cute together.

Dalena is real

sometimes selena face reminds me of a guy.

LOL, you understand why people doubted you. But I KNEW you were talking about David and Selena lol. Okay, so what you said still might not be true, but hell it sure looks that way…

• iusedtobelovedrunk

lawl. if her skin looked greasy, she’d have zits everywhere. i’ve only seen her with a pimple one or two times. (and trust me, you can still see breakouts with makeup.)

That goes for a lot of people her age. But come on. 12?! No. :p

• Sweetdisposition?

woha how many guys selena has dated?
    Guys we know of: Nick Jonas and Taylor Lautner (not comfirmed but still). Is that many guys to you?

• Logan Lerman

I don’t like them as a couple..

i start school tomorrow :) annnddd im a juniorrrr :)

Once again, I told y’all! And no one believed me, of course, but I told y’all ;) I didn’t name his name, no, but I did tell all of you a few months ago that when she turned eighteen, you would all slowly see her REAL relationship come out. And look, it slowly but surely is.

• Hilary

selena looks so bad/weird

Delena is so hot. I love them together.

LOL HER FACE HAHA SHE IS SO UGLY SHE HAS HUGE CHOBBY FACE AND A HUGE NOSE
    HER SKIN LOOKS SO GREASY EWWWW

IA i think her face look fat, but her nose look normal to me.

• moonlee85

I believed you and I believed Delena is real life. Tks U so much.

• moonlee85

Love Delena. I think Delena realy dating.

• ilovedemilovato

Awwwwhhhh, they’re so cute! ^-^

Delena is a couple the best. I love them.

am sorry but selena looks like a child, she don’t even look like a woman or a teenager she looks freaking 12.

• JCAMP

FINALLY!!

I so approve

• Gearsarealwaysturning

selena looks weird but cute xd

• TaterTot

TaterTot said:

he’s climbin in your windows
    he’s snatchin your people up tryna rape em so y’all need to
    hide your kids, hide your wife hide your kids, hide your wife
    hide your kids, hide your wife and hide your husband
    cuz they’re rapin errbody out here you don’t have to come and confess
    we’re lookin for you we gon find you
    we gon find you so you can run and tell that,
    run and tell that run and tell that, homeboyhome, home, homeboy

and yay for selena but her and david just idk!

iSarcasticING said:

just created a formspring guys.

please add me if you have one.

i followed you :D

heartinvasion? said:

haha! I can’t believe this! That would AMAZING if they started dating :D David was totally waiting for Selena till she turned 18 ;)
    Yeah I agree. bb girl is legal now so it was bound to happen xD

haha, yeah xD
    you know what’s funny? David went out with Lucy Hale who looks like Selena! I bet he was looking for the next best thing until he could legally date her xD
    Omg yes! You hit the nail with that one, lol I was thinking the same thing xP I loved David with Lucy but Delena is even better.

YES. Delena can conquer the world with their ultimate cuteness ^_^

• iSarcasticING

i followed you :D

__

i followed you. :)

New icon<3
    -----
    your icon is so beautiful<3 :D
    ---
    Because of the beautiful girl<3
    Thanks :D

• blabla

GO delena GO delena WUAHAHAHAHA I guess there is no one who could ever hate them

oh really who say that horse face is hot??? and i always hear that a lot of guys has crushes on selena, but ok say whatever you want lsoer!!!! but what curves has miley??? only cause she has huge hips, but she has no boobs, no waist and no ass at all!!! and she has such a wide stomach!!! but ok ok…. damn miley fan are sooo stupid, but thanks lsoer you make me laugh!!! lol

• peacenlove

iSarcasticING said:
    you follow me i follow back :)

• Diamondback

I like it :)

its obvious she is hiding her face, cus she has no MAKEUP on! No wonder she looks so weird, i still love her though hahha

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Quit fucking fighting over Selena and Miley. Damn immature fucking teenies.

• xxgloriabieberx

GAHHHH i want them to date!!!!!!

No she is not go get some glasses. the most gorgeous disney girl is miley and the sexiest and hottest body too. sorry but you really need to see an eye doctor.

compare selena with someone she might have a fighting chance like mirando groove they look similar in bodies too, but at least selena has a little bit extra butt than her.

Omg lol people are shipping David with Gregg Sulkin :S

• peacenlove

blabla said:
    lol I actually didn’t like selena at all, but I love them togther…weird huh? xDD

lol same here

LMAO MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY
    ====
    lucy is hotter than selena that for sure. and daVID said he was in love with lucy a long time ago. I guess selena just love to be guys seatfiller.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Yall both look stupid. Quit comparing those two girls. DAMN!

• iSarcasticING

just created a formspring guys.

please add me if you have one.

Yeah I agree. bb girl is legal now so it was bound to happen xD

haha, yeah xD

New icon<3

Sweetdisposition? said:

Yeah I agree. bb girl is legal now so it was bound to happen xD

haha, yeah xD
    _______

IKR !!!

LMAO MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY
    ====

No, Lucy Hale and Selena Gomez are both EQUALLY gorgeous girls. Any guy would be lucky to be with them. And stop saying shit, Selena isn’t a seatfiller.

• CyrusGomezLovato

It’s weird if they were together as a couple… I always see them on a show playing as a brother and sister.. lol.

New icon<3
    -----
    your icon is so beautiful<3 :D

• iSarcasticING

you follow me i follow back :)

someone was waiting for selena turn 18

• veronicag

omg i was thinking the exact same thing and then I saw your comment lol

• veronicag

Aug 28, 2010 @ 12:58 pm
    someone was waiting for selena turn 18
    ———————————————
    OMG i ws thinking the same exact thing and then I saw your comment lol

Haha. Iknow right? Lol

• oneofakindxo

Haha, for me its different. I have always been able to picture them together. I don’t see them as bro and sis at all. xD

SAME!!!! xD

• blabla

Is everyone in this post?
    _
    yup since the other post is just “ocean up trying to cause drama by ‘sources'”

• oneofakindxo

If i changed to a david/selena icon on here then I would have delena icons on 3 different websites. xD

___
    this! xD everytime when tehy hugged in the tv show I was like “kiss!” but then I realize that they are brother and sister xD

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

doublethedrama said:

Is everyone in this post?
    unfortunatly.

oneofakindxo said:

its funny when people say how weird it is that their DATING which i’m sure they are ;) because they don’t even act like brother & sister in the show…
    I agree, they have so much chemistry it’s crazy.

• Sexy_Thang

SAME!!!! xD
    _____
    :D

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

i simply can’t like Delena. :\

• peacenlove

Delena are the cutest…well after Zanessa :P

;)

• oneofakindxo

Is everyone in this post?
    unfortunatly.

-_- nobody is asking you to stay here, you know.

Delena are the cutest…well after Zanessa :P
    __
    let’s wait until they confirm it :P zannesa will be out soon

• oneofakindxo

I agree, they have so much chemistry it’s crazy.

right? xD<3

• doublethedrama

blabla said:
    Is everyone in this post?
    _
    yup since the other post is just “ocean up trying to cause drama by ‘sources'”

Aha, truee.

selena stop trying to make nick jelouse because he don’t see you that way.

blabla said:

___
    Omg that reminds me of when I watched the WOWP movie once with my cousin and she has never watched a single episode of wowp. So she thought that they were going to kiss in the movie and was like “aww, they are so cute together”, and then I told her, they’re playing siblings. Lol she was completely shocked.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

oneofakindxo said:

Is everyone in this post?
    unfortunatly.

-_- nobody is asking you to stay here, you know.
    i’m bored, you know :p

• blabla

Omg that reminds me when I watched the WOWP movie once with my cousin and she has never watched a single episode of wowp. So she thought that they were going to kiss in the movie and was like “aww, they are so cute together”, and then I told her, they’re playing siblings. Lol she was completely shocked.
    ___
    yeah like seriously, they don’t act like siblings at all :D

• SelGomezLove..x

Ther So Cute Together I Love Em
    Bless Youu Selena Yur Soo Pretty!!!

• peacenlove

blabla said:
    Delena are the cutest…well after Zanessa :P
    __
    let’s wait until they confirm it :P zannesa will be out soon

Lol i dont think they will though :P And what do you mean out?

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

NEW POST! :D

• heartinvasion?

YES. Is oneofakindxo here?
    She would FREAK xD

DELENA<3333
    Although, I wish she was with Taylor :/

• doublethedrama

Is everyone in this post?

• Sexy_Thang

they play brother and sister on a tv show… i just CAN NOT see them together. :P
    ______

selena is the most gorgeous disney girl ever!!! damn her face, her hair, she alwways looks soo stunning and withou any make up on!!!

DALENA ! <3

• anna.xoxo14

I liked David with Lucy Hale better. Love that girl.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

i want them to date. yeps

• demijada

i wish they would date

• Leetty

aaaw :D I love theeeem so much. She is my role model, and Henrie is extremely hooooot LOL love them as a couple, but their friendship ROCKS :?

Aug 28, 2010 @ 02:48 pm

staygold said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

LOL HER FACE HAHA SHE IS SO UGLY SHE HAS HUGE CHOBBY FACE AND A HUGE NOSE
    HER SKIN LOOKS SO GREASY EWWWW
    Lol she looks beautiful, try again pressed bitch

lmao, WIN! shes barely wearing make-up and still looks beautiful:)
    this this this!!!! i bet that loser if the delusional teenie who say miley is hot and gorgeous lol damn are so fucking funny!!! btw loser if you really wanna see a ugly bitch with fat face and disgusting greasy skin go to see a disgusting cyrus post!!!! damn miley in close up always scary me, shes sooo damn fugly!!!!

FAIL im not even a miley fan LOL at your comment what? you need to be a miley fan to dislike selena?

Aug 28, 2010 @ 02:48 pm

staygold said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

LOL HER FACE HAHA SHE IS SO UGLY SHE HAS HUGE CHOBBY FACE AND A HUGE NOSE
    HER SKIN LOOKS SO GREASY EWWWW
    Lol she looks beautiful, try again pressed bitch

lmao, WIN! shes barely wearing make-up and still looks beautiful:)

Aug 28, 2010 @ 02:48 pm

staygold said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

LOL HER FACE HAHA SHE IS SO UGLY SHE HAS HUGE CHOBBY FACE AND A HUGE NOSE
    HER SKIN LOOKS SO GREASY EWWWW
    Lol she looks beautiful, try again pressed bitch

lmao, WIN! shes barely wearing make-up and still looks beautiful:)

xxgloriabieberx said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

OMGOMGOMG:

Love.food.

*Love Selena
    fixed that for yah David ;)

LMAO. i wish… ;]
    Well he did write “Love.Food.” as two seperate things, so who knows :p

_________

http://twitter.com/David_Henrie/status/13112633952 this one is my fav
    yayy seriousy this news totally made my day!!! love delena!!!

• HBIC

If is Selena is Friend Date

If is Miley is Flirting

¬¬

That’s why I hate Selena
    She is hipocryt

Selena doesn’t write these titles. JS..

If is Selena is Friend Date

If is Miley is Flirting

¬¬

That’s why I hate Selena
    She is hipocryt

i want her to fix her eyebrows like in 2008. they look so bad now

Aug 28, 2010 @ 02:59 pm

i want her to fix her eyebrows like in 2008. they look so bad now
    wtf are you talking about????

xxgloriabieberx said:

http://twitter.com/David_Henrie/status/13112633952 SEE DELENA IS REAL !!!!!!!!!!!!
    awww sooo cute!!!

• xxgloriabieberx

And yes ppl its 110% real !!!

lautner, mark salling (?) and now david
    i prefer taylor lautner

wheres her ring?
    this might be MOREMORE MORE

• Paula

they play brother and sister on a tv show… i just CAN NOT see them together

yeah I think too

I love//want her jacket!

they are ganging out they are friends and if they are dating i guess he is the best guy for her so its their lives.

wheres her ring?
    this might be MOREMORE MORE

________

HOLY SHIZNITS I JUST NOTICED SHE DOESNT HAVE IT ON o_0

they used to do that before so I wont say they are dating but they are pretty damn adorable together…

• Breanna<3

they are so cute together! i wish they’d date :)<333 Delena in the making! lmfao.

hes so darn gorgeous!

• Kenya

I love it ! Hahaha

she is soo pretty im jealous!

You people that love them together, this is the most you’re going to get as confirmation***. They play brother/sister on a kids show. Yes, we have gay marriage and yes, women can wear shorts that are practically underwear, and yes, kids can wear bikinis and makeup but we are not at the point where a kids network can have its 2 stars dating, no matter how little chance there is the kids will ever find out.

If there ever is OPDA (obvious PDA), you’re going to wish it never happened in 48 hours.

And trust me, you would NEVER call Sel a “filler” if she hadn’t mentioned it. Think about that.

***Until Wizards finishes either airing or taping

On another note, they look more gorgeous than they ever have been! Ugh, extreme hotness for David AND Selena<3

• _liesyoutold

DALENA!!!!!!!
    gosh, will you just date already?!

• _liesyoutold

wheres her ring?
    this might be MOREMORE MORE

omfg… i just noticed that o_o

blabla said:

YES. Delena can conquer the world with their ultimate cuteness ^_^
    ___
    I’m pretty sure they will beat zanessa hahaha
    I really hope this will last, because selena had so many fails -.- nick doesn’t deserve her (and this is coming from an anti-selena)
    of course thet could beat zanessa!!! delena looks sooo freaking and insanely adorable together!!!

are you kidding me? zanessa is WAY better than delena

they should have put them as bff on the show they have great chemistry

• iusedtobelovedrunk

OH. MY. GOD. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

She doesn’t see the ring! In order for someone to believe in something, they have to obviously show it all the time! LOL

• nvrshoutnvr

wait, so she doesn’t wear her purity ring anymore?

of course she wear it
    Why youre saying this :S

• FIFO

nice car David Henry. Dodge Challenger SRT HEMI is a sprinter

• FIFO

nice car David Henry. Dodge Challenger SRT HEMI is a sprinter

sorry, but i dislike selena :)

Haha LOL LOL LOL!!! What kind of jerk can say this ‘FR?END’ date :D
    Dude if its a friend date why selena hiding her face first
    and if its a friend date why David tweet
    ”LOVE.FOOD.”
    When he is on dinner with sel
    Open your eyes OU! :D
    And i know david checking this website
    Dude stay forever like this
    Youre the best couple ever! <3

• moonlee85

I’m agree with you both. David & Selena are the best couple. I love them so much.

• gina

could they date already haha im sorry its just there too hot they should date really and they havent been seen together in quit some time like since new years or his bd nothing dalena and now there haning out i wish they would hang out constantly they look like there having fun i love it when they hang out i wish there secretly dating ?? lolzz

• nemifreak

Delena
    This is second on my list of celebrity pairings. They’re look cute together. Plus they’re keeping a low profile.

• nrejeoa

rbZDZd bubdmkgvfdem, [url=http://rplsrowxupek.com/]rplsrowxupek[/url], [link=http://cosgqvftczek.com/]cosgqvftczek[/link], http://uvunhnpgfjsg.com/

I think Delena is dating. I love them.

Delena is couple the best. Pls David, you say: “You love Selena so much”. I’m very happy when you do it.

They look so qt 2getherrr! ;)

Selena looks the happiest with David, compared to other guys that were seen out and about with her

• xfruitcake

why dont they just date for real? they are like super cute together! <3

Delena is do cute. I love them so much. I think Delena is real life.

Delena is do cute. I love them so much. I think Delena is real life.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

awwwwwwwwww i love them together :D

i guess david was waiting for her to turn 18 so they can date! lol, but they make a cute couple. i mean, ppl will be like “ewww, they play bro/sister on the show and now they’re dating”, well, screw that crap. they’re cute together and i have always thought that they should date. but why call it a friend date?

• xxgloriabieberx

Just because they’re brother and sister in the show doesn’t mean the can’t date in real-life !

• Diamondback

She doesn’t need a drop of makeup.

• MANLA

AWWWWWWWWWW so cute+++++

new icon !!

Ask me shizz
    And i want to bring back my delena icon now! :P

• PeaceLoveGomez

well i guess im changing my icon….again…..lol

• mileysmileyxo

i dont like them as a couple.. i think david and lucy are adorable together!

• Diamondback

xxgloriabieberx said:

new icon !!

Very nice :)

• HBIC

LOL HER FACE HAHA SHE IS SO UGLY SHE HAS HUGE CHOBBY FACE AND A HUGE NOSE
    HER SKIN LOOKS SO GREASY EWWWW

LMAO Major fail. Unless your monitor is malfunctioning, idk wtf you’re talking about. It’s not her best picture, but…no..just no.

• putlimeinthecoconut

i think Delena have a lot of chemistry. They would be cute :)

i’m bored, you know :p

mmk, but you should stop saying how you don’t like delena together. we get it.

• KristinaMarie559

Aw Delena:)
    My prays have been answered!

• staygold

who cares if they play brother and sister in a show? ITS A SHOW you cant deny the chemistry they have<3

The Jacket is from American Eagle, I have the same one. ;D

• oneofakindxo

YES. Is oneofakindxo here?
    She would FREAK xD

LMAO YES. I WAS FREAKING OUT LIKE CRAZY.<3
    i saw this first on tumblr, then i saw more pictures on AD and im seriously having like a heart attack. xD

• Gearsarealwaysturning

im bored right now

• iSarcasticING

daily whoring.. you know the drill ‘you follow me i follow back’

Yeah I agree. bb girl is legal now so it was bound to happen xD

haha, yeah xD

YES. Delena can conquer the world with their ultimate cuteness ^_^
    yes they can !!

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

am i the only one that hasnt started school yet?
    btw any juniors in the housee?? :D

i start next friday

what grade? i start on the 7th.

grade? im from england, were not in grades but im 15
    thats cool.. so how are u placed in school? im 16, and im in 11th. 12th is the last grade where i am from. and then you go to college:)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I don’t think they really go together peronally

Yeah I agree. bb girl is legal now so it was bound to happen xD

haha, yeah xD

YES. Delena can conquer the world with their ultimate cuteness ^_^
    this this this!!!
    btw love your gorgeous icon;)

Fuck you OU, why do you have to say that they’re FRIENDS? HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW THAT THEY’RE ONLY FRIENDS, MAYBE THEY’RE ACTUALLY SCREWING EACHOTHER, WE ALL KNOW SELENA AND DAVID ARE BOTH WHORES.

oneofakindxo said:

omgosh i love your icon, sooo cool ;)

mine? lol. thanks!
    yeah i love selena so much!!! and love how she looks in your icon ;)

• xafranbix
  • alex

i <3 them together

Beautiful.Dirty.Rcih
    I want to go to Engalnd! xDYour lucky you live there (:

awww<3 i love them together but ill always love taylena the best:D haha

lol they’re obviously saying they’re just friends because ou are nelena stans, at least that’s what i’ve heard.

-YoursTruly said:

The Jacket is from American Eagle, I have the same one. ;D
    i love this jacket? do they still have it? and i noticed that selena wears alot of american eagle stuff. i have alot of the stuff she has :)

They’re like brother and sister O.o That’d be just weird… JSIMO

• KristinaMarie559

Off topic but this video is really hot. http://youtu.be/Nw0qLpVBy4I

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

am i the only one that hasnt started school yet?
    btw any juniors in the housee?? :D

i start next friday

what grade? i start on the 7th.

grade? im from england, were not in grades but im 15

______________

oh well we have years im about to go into year 11, this is gonna be my last year unless i go into sixth form and then i would be in year 12

-YoursTruly said:

The Jacket is from American Eagle, I have the same one. ;D
    i love your icon!:)

• bananapancakesplease

She looks like she’s about to cry, or is crying. Hahaha wtf?

KristinaMarie559 said:

Off topic but this video is really hot. http://youtu.be/Nw0qLpVBy4I
    ur icon is a win!

im in year 10 :D

Beautiful.Dirty.Rcih
    I want to go to Engalnd! xDYour lucky you live there (:

haha thanks, i live in the boring part of england though :/

• KristinaMarie559

Off topic but this video is really hot. http://youtu.be/Nw0qLpVBy4I
    ur icon is a win!
    I know right!? So is your icon! HBIC.

• putlimeinthecoconut

he looks like she’s about to cry, or is crying. Hahaha wtf?

oh its cause the paps found her, LOL

yea ou must be some sort of selena shipped. cause there is no way they would emphasize the ‘friend’ thing with anyone else.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

am i the only one that hasnt started school yet?
    btw any juniors in the housee?? :D

i start next friday

what grade? i start on the 7th.

grade? im from england, were not in grades but im 15

______________

ohh, thats cool :) btw i love london! i visited a couple years ago, and absoultley love it over there!

im in year 10 :D

______________

did you just finish year 10 or did you just go into it? :)

KristinaMarie559 said:

Off topic but this video is really hot. http://youtu.be/Nw0qLpVBy4I
    ur icon is a win!
    I know right!? So is your icon! HBIC.
    haha thanks :) gotta love mileyy

Wow, nice, interesting!

putlimeinthecoconut said:

he looks like she’s about to cry, or is crying. Hahaha wtf?

oh its cause the paps found her, LOL

lol, i love your username!

• katexo

David is fug. She’s too cute for him.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

am i the only one that hasnt started school yet?
    btw any juniors in the housee?? :D

i start next friday

what grade? i start on the 7th.

grade? im from england, were not in grades but im 15

______________

________________

aha i dont live in london :/ ive never been there, i live in the south west and its pretty boring lol

• Lenum

Friend date? Yeah,right -.-‘
    They’re really cute (L)

i want her jacket!

• Dani

Me encantan!!! se ven hermosos JUNTOS!

you mean..

COUPLE DATE? YES I AGREE. xD
    DELENAAAAA OMG FREAKING OUT LIKE CRAZY.<3
    end up like zanessa, please.<3

The Jacket is from American Eagle, I have the same one. ;D

Um I don’t think so.. they had it last christmas :\ sorry. Me too! All my friends are like I should get you an American Eagle gift card. xP

ummmhhh miley is hotter they are is not competition miley is prettier and has the best body. don’t even argue it. It makes you look stupid.
    actually it makes you look stupid if you really think that miley is prettier than gorgeous selena!!!! LMFAO!!!

Diamondback said:

xxgloriabieberx said:

new icon !!

Very nice :)

__________

i know selena is soo beautiful

staygold said:

HOW FLAWLESS WOULD THEY BE? <3
    beyond flawless<333
    :D
    very very true!!!

YES. Delena can conquer the world with their ultimate cuteness ^_^
    ___
    I’m pretty sure they will beat zanessa hahaha

omg yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i love love this photos!!!!! yayyyy totally made my day!!!!!

YES. Delena can conquer the world with their ultimate cuteness ^_^
    This, true words have been spoken.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

I’m legit about to cut some anonymous bitches on this site.

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

I’m legit about to cut some anonymous bitches on this site.
    Girl, just ignore them. Their mindless bickering is worthless.

blabla said:

YES. Delena can conquer the world with their ultimate cuteness ^_^
    ___
    I’m pretty sure they will beat zanessa hahaha
    _______

i can imagine delena’s wedding now :)

blabla said:

YES. Delena can conquer the world with their ultimate cuteness ^_^
    ___
    I’m pretty sure they will beat zanessa hahaha

• iusedtobelovedrunk

didnt know there were so many Delena lovers <3

Diamondback said:

She doesn’t need a drop of makeup.
    Very true, which is a a good thing tbh.

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

I’m legit about to cut some anonymous bitches on this site
    if your talking about the two anons fighting about selena and miley, then ill be helping you -__-

• PeaceLoveGomez

i really liked im icon…but some1 else took it….so im going 2 go change it

• peacenlove

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

*dead*

ROFL

YES. Delena can conquer the world with their ultimate cuteness ^_^
    ___
    I’m pretty sure they will beat zanessa hahaha
    _______

i can imagine delena’s wedding now :)
    ____
    oh yes!!

• peacenlove

i hate this fake bitch

she is so ugly

LOL HER FACE HAHA SHE IS SO UGLY SHE HAS HUGE CHOBBY FACE AND A HUGE NOSE
    HER SKIN LOOKS SO GREASY EWWWW

OMGOMGOMG:

Love.food.

*Love Selena
    fixed that for yah David ;)

LOL HER FACE HAHA SHE IS SO UGLY SHE HAS HUGE CHOBBY FACE AND A HUGE NOSE
    HER SKIN LOOKS SO GREASY EWWWW

i really liked im icon…but some1 else took it….so im going 2 go change it

umm, i didnt take it :) It was saved on my computer. And what a coincidence lol.

LOL HER FACE HAHA SHE IS SO UGLY SHE HAS HUGE CHOBBY FACE AND A HUGE NOSE
    HER SKIN LOOKS SO GREASY EWWWW

LOL HER FACE HAHA SHE IS SO UGLY SHE HAS HUGE CHOBBY FACE AND A HUGE NOSE
    HER SKIN LOOKS SO GREASY EWWWW
    Lol she looks beautiful, try again pressed bitch.

woha how many guys selena has dated?

• PeaceLoveGomez

wat i meant was that some1 else had it as there icon and i dont like having the same icon as other ppl….lol

• iSarcasticING

what’s the name of that website where people ask the user questions?

• iSarcasticING

and where can i get some GOOD moving icons.

• oneofakindxo

yeah i love selena so much!!! and love how she looks in your icon ;)

lol ok :)

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

iSarcasticING said:

what’s the name of that website where people ask the user questions?
    formspring

DELENA!!!!!!!!!!

staygold said:

------
    I agree :)

There sooooooo cute <3 <3 <3

• heartinvasion?

YES. Is oneofakindxo here?
    She would FREAK xD

LMAO YES. I WAS FREAKING OUT LIKE CRAZY.<3
    ---

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Aug 28, 2010 @ 01:50 pm

DELENA<3333
    Although, I wish she was with Taylor :/
    TAYLENA <333

• xafranbix

THESE TWO NEED TO DATE
    THAT’S WHY NELENA IS IRRELEVANT.

AHHH i swear i think they are.<3333
    AND LOL I KNOW RIGHT!! xD Omg. They just have babies already. ;D<3

DELENA<3333
    Although, I wish she was with Taylor :/
    ME TOO!

heartinvasion? said:

YES. Is oneofakindxo here?
    She would FREAK xD

LMAO YES. I WAS FREAKING OUT LIKE CRAZY.<3

i want them to date

• iSarcasticING

formspring

__

thanks. :)

hahaha what a loser!!! and ey asshole its so obviously that you are who really need some glasses!!! miley sexy??? or gorgeous??? really??? since when someone with horse face is pretty??? lol or with her fat greasy anf huge face??? or her disgusting teeth?? or her fake and nasty hair??? sooo seriously just get out of here!! and what body??? she has no boobs and no ass at all!! and she has hugeee hips and her stomatch is soo wide and she has so much cellulits, but whatever!!!

selena is perfection!
    p.s i want followers on twitter/ formspring!

oneofakindxo said:

AHHH i swear i think they are.<3333
    AND LOL I KNOW RIGHT!! xD Omg. They just have babies already. ;D<3
    AHHHHH delena babies <3 <3 <3

AHHHHH delena babies <3 <3 <3

HOW FLAWLESS WOULD THEY BE? <3

• Kenya

Waiting for the confirmation…
    Really like them !
    Go Delena..yet Taylena was quite hot :/!

Huuuuuuuuu CUTEEEEEE

HOW FLAWLESS WOULD THEY BE? <3
    ----
    beyond flawless<333
    :D

oneofakindxo said:

AHHHHH delena babies <3 <3 <3

HOW FLAWLESS WOULD THEY BE? <3
    SUPER but i swear if they start dating im going to pass out in excitement !!!!

• xafranbix

DELENA/TAYLENA PWN THE FACE OF THE UNIVERSE AND ALL THAT IS ALLMIGHTY.

• oneofakindxo

SUPER but i swear if they start dating im going to pass out in excitement !!!!

id cry of happiness<3

___
    omg just almost had another heart attack xD first I kinda had some doubts becuase I thought, why weren’t they dating earlier…but this makes sense *.*

Aug 28, 2010 @ 01:50 pm

DELENA<3333
    Although, I wish she was with Taylor :/
    ------------
    TAYLENA <333
    ;D

• PeaceLoveGomez

personally i think there adorable :)

AHHH i swear i think they are.<3333
    AND LOL I KNOW RIGHT!! xD Omg. They just have babies already. ;D<3
    ---
    They would have gorgeous babies! And when they’re old enough they would be all hot and fuckable xD

oneofakindxo said:

SAME!!!! xD
    i second this!!!

Lookin’ gooooood! They need to go out. The public demands it!

• :D

It looks like Selena is purposefully trying make people think they are dating lol…

im sorry but she looks ugly.

The Jacket is from American Eagle, I have the same one. ;D
    i love your icon!:)

THANK’S <3
    Is that Jade from Victorious, in your icon?

• MileyCyrusYOO

Ewww. da fuckk.

Aug 28, 2010 @ 01:15 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

am i the only one that hasnt started school yet?
    btw any juniors in the housee?? :D

i start next friday

what grade? i start on the 7th.

grade? im from england, were not in grades but im 15

______________

________________

lol i always assume that when u say england u mean london! sorry. lol. yea i get bored over here in nj sometimes too..

want to go to Engalnd! xDYour lucky you live there (:

haha thanks, i live in the boring part of england though :/

lmao, What part do you live in? NYC, is fun but I really want to go over there! It look’s so beautiful! xD

:D said:

how? they went out to dinner and paps found them.

• Kelly

Is it just me or Selena’s face look weird in these pics? Maybe it’s the way she parted her hair.

DELENA/DALENA LOVERS JOIN FOR LATET UPDATES:

:D

-YoursTruly said:

The Jacket is from American Eagle, I have the same one. ;D

oh no! lol, yea i just ordered 6 pairs of jeans from their website..

grade? im from england, were not in grades but im 15

______________

________________

______________

haha its okay most people assume that :)

• peacenlove

mileysmileyxo said:
    i dont like them as a couple.. i think david and lucy are adorable together!

girl your icon is a WIN!

-YoursTruly said:

The Jacket is from American Eagle, I have the same one. ;D
    i love your icon!:)

THANK’S <3
    Is that Jade from Victorious, in your icon?
    ----
    yes(: her names elizabeth gillies i’ve been obsessed with her lately :D

• m

They’re not dating. if they were Selena would’ve been covering her face.

Get hundreds of dollars for free. YOU DON’T PAY FOR ANYTHING. try it here http://www.cashcrate.com/2183040

he Jacket is from American Eagle, I have the same one. ;D

oh no! lol, yea i just ordered 6 pairs of jeans from their website..

Yea,Awesome, I love the Jegging’s <3

• :D

how? they went out to dinner and paps found them.

Cuz she clearly knew the paps were there but she still did this
    & looked at him lovingly like this

She’s been in the industry long enough to know doing shiz like that will make ppl assume things.

• ensuringthecrisis

Selena looks really young in these pics. I don’t think she’s wearing a lot of makeup

want to go to Engalnd! xDYour lucky you live there (:

haha thanks, i live in the boring part of england though :/

__________________

peacenlove said:

mileysmileyxo said:
    i dont like them as a couple.. i think david and lucy are adorable together!

girl your icon is a WIN!

thanks :)

he Jacket is from American Eagle, I have the same one. ;D
    i love your icon!:)

THANK’S <3
    Is that Jade from Victorious, in your icon?
    ----
    yes(: her names elizabeth gillies i've been obsessed with her lately :D
    ---
    OH, She is funny in Victorious, I love how she’s so mean to Trina xD
    Speaking of obsessed, I’ve been obsessed with Taylor swift lately, :D

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

want to go to Engalnd! xDYour lucky you live there (:

haha thanks, i live in the boring part of england though :/

__________________

i live in devon which is south of england. its pretty much farms, farms, farms and more farms lmfao its beautiful in england when its not raining >.< —– omg they are my new obsession! and the ae ones are reallly nice !

• Rachel

AHHHHHHHHHHH OMG I AM LIKE FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!! ULTIMATE OTP RIGHT HERE!!! SLDFJLSDJLKDJFKLDS

ensuringthecrisis said:

yea she does look nice, i dont think she ever wears alot of make up. she has natural beauty :)

-YoursTruly said:

he Jacket is from American Eagle, I have the same one. ;D
    i love your icon!:)

THANK’S <3
    Is that Jade from Victorious, in your icon?
    yes(: her names elizabeth gillies i’ve been obsessed with her lately :D

OH, She is funny in Victorious, I love how she’s so mean to Trina xD
    Speaking of obsessed, I’ve been obsessed with Taylor swift lately, :D
    i love taylor swift:) did you see her “mine” video?

• colorfulx

Um… am I the only one who doesn’t like Delena?

want to go to Engalnd! xDYour lucky you live there (:

haha thanks, i live in the boring part of england though :/

__________________

i live in devon which is south of england. its pretty much farms, farms, farms and more farms lmfao its beautiful in england when its not raining >.< — Oh, cool. when I go visit where my mom was born, there’s a lot of farm’s too. Does it rain a lot over there?

• -YoursTruly

Um… am I the only one who doesn’t like Delena?

NOPE!

want to go to Engalnd! xDYour lucky you live there (:

haha thanks, i live in the boring part of england though :/

__________________

i live in devon which is south of england. its pretty much farms, farms, farms and more farms lmfao its beautiful in england when its not raining >.< ----- omg they are my new obsession! and the ae ones are reallly nice ! _______________ the ae what?

• ensuringthecrisis

She really does :) I think the only time she ever wears like real makeup is when she’s promoting something or going to an event

Um… am I the only one who doesn’t like Delena?

Me either.

• colorfulx

-YoursTruly said:
    Um… am I the only one who doesn’t like Delena?

NOPE!

OH GOOD! I thought I was alone.

She’s starting to look a lot like her mom.

• carbomb__

Only post I will actually comment on. :DDD

• lindzz

they’d be such a cute couple…
    DELENA <3

• ensuringthecrisis

-YoursTruly said:
    Um… am I the only one who doesn’t like Delena?

NOPE!

OH GOOD! I thought I was alone.

Nope, I think they’d look creepy together since they play siblings on WOWP

he Jacket is from American Eagle, I have the same one. ;D
    i love your icon!:)

THANK’S <3
    Is that Jade from Victorious, in your icon?
    ----
    yes(: her names elizabeth gillies i've been obsessed with her lately :D
    ---
    OH, She is funny in Victorious, I love how she's so mean to Trina xD
    Speaking of obsessed, I've been obsessed with Taylor swift lately, :D
    ----
    i love taylor swift:) did you see her "mine" video?
    ---
    YES!! I absolutely loved every minute of it, I love her character’s two son’s, they look so adorable. & Toby isn’t bad looking at all ;D

• IfUSeekBritney

im totsslly aggree with you both :D

He just wanna hide something he just wanna make us thinking exacly like that but i dont get it!
    Guys dont you understand ?
    They wanna hide their relationship he wrote her twitter ”LOVE.FOOD.” when he is on dinner with selena cuz he didnt know paparazzis saw them and if noone see noone understand what he is talking about ”LOVE”
    but they’re CATCH?NG!! and david feels nervous about hi tweet cuz we fans understand everthing also when theyre cathing firstly selena try to hide her face
    And one more proof glee’s Jush sussman couple of days ago tweet about see david and selena together
    he is friends of two more but he deleted it just 2 minutes later
    Guys! Open your eyes!!
    Disney’s cuttest and secret relationship is on our hands right now
    I think theyre thinking to hide it until WOWP over .

I like the way you think.

From my removed viewpoint, I can see it both ways.

If they are going out:
    -Josh had to delete the tweet because he saw them together; usually when tweet something like that, the boy and girl are dating. Or if you say it like that, they’re together. Not just hanging out. And he had to make up crap about girls, or Selena’s okay with him thinking other girls are hot, because he got into trouble, or he realized he was in trouble. Kids show+TV sibs dating=no no. If parents got on oceanup we would get a shitload of blasting the relationship if it was public.

If they aren’t going out, are the total friend package:
    -Anything can be misconstrued and usually you don’t think when you’re typing “OMG THIS COULD BE TAKEN AS THEM MACKIN”. So Josh probably had to delete it before people would suddenly think up shit. And David realized his tweet could be taken wrong so he covered it up with typical guy girl talk. He probably just loved the food. Unfortunately, I think he’s written stuff with periods like that before but I could be wrong.

We have Selena hiding her face from paparazzi. THEN we have them HOLDING HANDS **without** paparazzi assuming the quasi celeb on twitter wasn’t lying the other day. And Josh’s deleted tweet IMO is VERY telling. I think they’ve been on and off dating and now that Selena’s 18 and not dating Jonas or whoever else is kind enough to keep his and her name away from reporters anymore, it’s serious.

Oceanup does not have a lot of David and Selena fans. If they get together there will be a lot of shit on here unless people tend to support a couple when they get together.

youre right one reason davids Love and food words are SEPERATE ;)
    He put ”.” between them (;

If you read David’s twitter, it was a friend dinner because you don’t date someone then proceed to fawn over girls… unless he’s trying to hide it because he or someone else realized he was making it too obvious.

• IrmaStiletto

Cute. :)

OMGOMGOMG:

Love.food.

*Love Selena
    fixed that for yah David ;)

LMAO. i wish… ;]

• xxgloriabieberx

ughhh get off ANON nobody cares what you think of selena k

haha thanks, i live in the boring part of england though :/

__________________

shes sooo freaking gorgeous!!! my goshhh im so jelous :P

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Um… am I the only one who doesn’t like Delena?

nope. theyre too different and plus they play siblings on tv, thats creepy

• colorfulx

NOPE!

OH GOOD! I thought I was alone.

Nope, I think they’d look creepy together since they play siblings on WOWP

That’s what I thought :p

the both looks so cute together!!!! cute couple!!!

• -YoursTruly

Um… am I the only one who doesn’t like Delena?

NOPE!

OH GOOD! I thought I was alone.

lol, I think it would be weird seeing them together as a couple >.<

Is it me or does it seem like she looks like Justin Bieber in a few pictures? Like the nose… idk

selena is the american sweetheart!!!

flawless couple ever. js.<3

http://www.formspring.me/oneofakindxo (:

Yeah I agree. bb girl is legal now so it was bound to happen xD

xafranbix

I like your icon, I love Boy Meets World<3

Sweetdisposition? said:

LOL HER FACE HAHA SHE IS SO UGLY SHE HAS HUGE CHOBBY FACE AND A HUGE NOSE
    HER SKIN LOOKS SO GREASY EWWWW
    Lol she looks beautiful, try again pressed bitch

lmao, WIN! shes barely wearing make-up and still looks beautiful:)

not a fan of hers but her and david would be fucking adorable!

blabla said:

___
    im complety agree!!!

ensuringthecrisis said:

yea thats true. :)

—\
    MIley is gorgeous all guys say she is hot while they say selena is cute like a little kid. miley is hot and selena is not. Hips make people have curves in which is what makes the difference between a girl and a boy, a girl suppose to have the curves of a guitar you dumb dumb if not your are comfused with a guy body from the back. Miley has great body and she is hot that why she the only disney girl with the hottest guy after her and the she the only girl who has dated the hottest guys too.

powned!!!

OMGOMGOMG:

Love.food.

*Love Selena
    fixed that for yah David ;)

LMAO. i wish… ;]
    Well he did write “Love.Food.” as two seperate things, so who knows :p

i want her legs! i am skinny everywhere except for my legs… sucks.

but anywaysss, delena is okay. i like taylena a lot. and nelena is a total fail.

haha thanks, i live in the boring part of england though :/

__________________

i live in devon which is south of england. its pretty much farms, farms, farms and more farms lmfao its beautiful in england when its not raining >.< -- Oh, cool. when I go visit where my mom was born, there's a lot of farm's too. Does it rain a lot over there? ______________ yeah kinda, its rained pretty much all summer. it was real hot in spring though and it usally gets better in autumn -- Oh that suck’s,lol. So i’ll make sure, if I go, I’ll go when it’s Autumn.xP So how is your day, so far?

-YoursTruly said:

he Jacket is from American Eagle, I have the same one. ;D
    i love your icon!:)

THANK’S <3
    Is that Jade from Victorious, in your icon?
    ----
    yes(: her names elizabeth gillies i've been obsessed with her lately :D
    ---
    OH, She is funny in Victorious, I love how she's so mean to Trina xD
    Speaking of obsessed, I've been obsessed with Taylor swift lately, :D
    ----
    i love taylor swift:) did you see her "mine" video?
    ---
    YES!! I absolutely loved every minute of it, I love her character's two son's, they look so adorable. & Toby isn't bad looking at all ;D
    ----
    its my new favorite music video:) its so adorable! and your so right about tobay;))

• annieg

so cute!!!

• blabla

lol just saw the other pictures, selena hides first…do you have something to hide? hopefully they are dating :)

• colorfulx

Um… am I the only one who doesn’t like Delena?

nope. theyre too different and plus they play siblings on tv, thats creepy

Yep! btw, I love your icon!

• Sweetdisposition?

Flawless couple, need to date, be the next Zanessa,get married, have beautiful babies etc

mileysmileyxo said:

like her outfit :)
    totally agree!!! sel has such an amazing style!!!! she always looks sooo beautiful!!!

oneofakindxo said:

flawless couple ever. js.<3

http://www.formspring.me/oneofakindxo (:
    your icons so cute:D

haha i said this exact thing in the AD post xD

KristinaMarie559 said:

Aw Delena:)
    My prays have been answered!
    i love taylena more but the both looks really adorable together!!! btw nice icon!!!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

i live in devon which is south of england. its pretty much farms, farms, farms and more farms lmfao its beautiful in england when its not raining >.< -- Oh, cool. when I go visit where my mom was born, there's a lot of farm's too. Does it rain a lot over there? ______________ yeah kinda, its rained pretty much all summer. it was real hot in spring though and it usally gets better in autumn -- Oh that suck's,lol. So i'll make sure, if I go, I'll go when it's Autumn.xP So how is your day, so far? _________________ its been alright, i watched nickelodeon all day :/ lol how about you?

your icons so cute:D

aw thanks<3

he Jacket is from American Eagle, I have the same one. ;D
    i love your icon!:)

THANK’S <3
    Is that Jade from Victorious, in your icon?
    ----
    yes(: her names elizabeth gillies i've been obsessed with her lately :D
    ---
    OH, She is funny in Victorious, I love how she's so mean to Trina xD
    Speaking of obsessed, I've been obsessed with Taylor swift lately, :D
    ----
    i love taylor swift:) did you see her "mine" video?
    ---
    ----
    ---
    I know, I hope she win’s something for the VMA’S <3 I wonder if they're actually going out O.o They would be cute together.

<3 She is A WAY happier with him …… :) that’s why I never believed in nelena

oneofakindxo said:

haha i said this exact thing in the AD post xD
    Lol xD Great minds think alike ;)

• oneofakindxo

Lol xD Great minds think alike ;)

haha yes <3

• Sexy_Thang

Delena! <3

• -YoursTruly

live in devon which is south of england. its pretty much farms, farms, farms and more farms lmfao its beautiful in england when its not raining >.< -- Oh, cool. when I go visit where my mom was born, there's a lot of farm's too. Does it rain a lot over there? ______________ yeah kinda, its rained pretty much all summer. it was real hot in spring though and it usally gets better in autumn -- Oh that suck's,lol. So i'll make sure, if I go, I'll go when it's Autumn.xP So how is your day, so far? _________________ its been alright, i watched nickelodeon all day :/ lol how about you? --- Cool, I love spongebob! xD

• blabla

does anyone know where I can buy the JACKET?!

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I don’t like Delena. I prefer Niley. :p

_________________

its been alright, i watched nickelodeon all day :/ lol how about you?

Cool, I love spongebob! xD

Live Like There… said:

I don’t like Delena. I prefer Niley. :p
    Ummm those are two different couples with different people.

• iSarcasticING

they play brother and sister on a tv show… i just CAN NOT see them together. :P

Gearsarealwayst… said:

someone was waiting for selena turn 18
    ====0===000====000====000
    hahaha i thought that too :P
    hehe me too!!! i love selena!!! and david is really really hot!!!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

they’re both gorgeous.

Yeah I agree. bb girl is legal now so it was bound to happen xD

haha, yeah xD

I hope they stay together, that douche will need someone to support him financially when wizards is done. No talent, ugly, homophobic, douche. And button up your shirt loser.

• xafranbix

xafranbix

I like your icon, I love Boy Meets World<3

Thank you! :) it’s my fave show ever.

haha, yeah xD

LMAO MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY.

OMGOMGOMG:

Love.food.

*Love Selena
    fixed that for yah David ;)

LMAO. i wish… ;]
    Well he did write “Love.Food.” as two seperate things, so who knows :p

yup :)This looks suspiciously like a date. It better be…

Sweetdisposition? said:

OMGOMGOMG:

Love.food.

*Love Selena
    fixed that for yah David ;)

LMAO. i wish… ;]
    Well he did write “Love.Food.” as two seperate things, so who knows :p
    woowww damn im so excited about this!!!

Sweetdisposition? said:

OMGOMGOMG:

Love.food.

*Love Selena
    fixed that for yah David ;)

LMAO. i wish… ;]
    Well he did write “Love.Food.” as two seperate things, so who knows :p

_________

http://twitter.com/David_Henrie/status/13112633952 this one is my fav

• sexxynickj

Incest is best! hahahahahahaha

• lovato is love.

i can’t imagine then being boyfriend and girlfriend. 1- they play brother and sister, so i kinda see them as brother and sister, haha. also i think selena is too much of a “good girl” for him.. idk.

• JoickBelongs

am I the only one dying with this pic ? LMAO

• Sexy_Thang

_________________

its been alright, i watched nickelodeon all day :/ lol how about you?

Cool, I love spongebob! xD
    It’s good, just on OU. Like I am every single day, since there’s nothing to do around here. >.< _______________ haha yeah theres like nothing to do in my house so i sit on the internet all day -_- -- Same here -.-

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Sweetdisposition? said:

Live Like There… said:

I don’t like Delena. I prefer Niley. :p
    Ummm those are two different couples with different people.
    i know, but i hate niley.

they play brother and sister on a tv show… i just CAN NOT see them together. :P
    ___
    lol UNFORTUNATELY they play brother and sister…otherwise I would have wanted them to date, they got chemistry

staygold said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

LOL HER FACE HAHA SHE IS SO UGLY SHE HAS HUGE CHOBBY FACE AND A HUGE NOSE
    HER SKIN LOOKS SO GREASY EWWWW
    Lol she looks beautiful, try again pressed bitch

lmao, WIN! shes barely wearing make-up and still looks beautiful:)

Aug 28, 2010 @ 01:36 pm
    oneofakindxo said:

Lol xD Great minds think alike ;)

haha yes <3
    omgosh i love your icon, sooo cool ;)

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

iSarcasticING said:

they play brother and sister on a tv show… i just CAN NOT see them together. :P
    Exactlyy!

• oneofakindxo

omgosh i love your icon, sooo cool ;)

mine? lol. thanks!

Sweetdisposition? said:

oneofakindxo said:

haha i said this exact thing in the AD post xD
    Lol xD Great minds think alike ;)
    this this this!!!! hehehehe seriously @sweetdisposition i love you and i always im so agree with you!!!

• xxgloriabieberx

IDC if they play brother and sis in that show it doesnt really matter JS

• Gearsarealwaysturning