Taylor Swift New Found Glory Gorgeous

taylor-glory-21

Taylor at a New Found Glory concert. She donated $100,000 to Kids Kingdom in Hendersonville, TN. Kids Kingdom is a 13-year-old children’s playground and had been underwater several times now. New Maine pictures HERE.

EW interview: Are you a romantic? I think that whatever I go through in life will be directly reflected in my music. If I have a bunch of different experiences with a bunch of different people and some of them are good and some of them are bad and some of them are confusing, you have an album like this.

You never know what I’m going to write about in the future, but for me, I have a hard time putting together an album that’s just a few emotions. I like to feel like I’ve covered every emotion that I’ve felt in the last two years.

Has your sound changed for this album? As far as my sound changing, I like to address each song as its own thing, and it gets to sort of figure out. In my head, when I write the song, I hear the production. I don’t like to make the album..

..sound all the same, production-wise. We did some things I was really excited about. We used an entire string session. We went out and had a string session in LA at Capitol Studios, and we did some really, really interesting things on some tracks that I’m really excited about, things we haven’t done production-wise. I’m just excited for people to hear the whole record, to be honest with you. Via TSW.

Taylor Swift Greeting Cards preview. Thx doublethedrama!

• xmickeyx18

Taylor Swift, is the only country I’ll ever listen too, damn that girl is good.

She so stupid i don’t like that slut !!¡ it all I hate so much

• Anonymous48

love her so much!!
    she has the best songs and concerts…she literally write about my life haha
    so excited for her cd….mine is amazing <3

if anyone seriously thinks she’s a slut youd have to be blind, or not know anything about her. Saying taylors a slut is like saying the jonas brothers arent really brothers :P

• Watch your back

Aug 29, 2010 @ 08:55 am

She so stupid i don’t like that slut !!¡ it all I hate so much

Slut? I’m sorry? A slut is:
    a. A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous.
    b. A woman prostitute.

She so stupid I don’t like that slut it all!!!¡ gosh I hate her so much

hithere said:

im starting to like her alot. shes got the best friends ever! but selena..

========

dougie on your icon…cute

• OceanUpSUX

Okay she’s not a slut, if she’s ANYTHING then she’s not even close to some sort of whore. She sings about fairytales and prince charming fgs.
    And I’m more of a rocker girl, that’s why I can’t stand her and I’m completely at ease with it :)
    BUT I won’t go around trying to make everyone else hate her. Everyone has their own taste :|

thank u so much for donating to kids kingdom (: makes me sooo happy!

Aug 29, 2010 @ 08:55 am

She so stupid i don’t like that slut !!¡ it all I hate so much

Slut? I’m sorry? A slut is:
    a. A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous.
    b. A .woman prostitute
    .…. I don’t care blaaaaaaa but she is both

• OceanUpSUX

love her so much!!
    she has the best songs and concerts…she literally write about my life haha
    so excited for her cd….mine is amazing <3

if anyone seriously thinks she's a slut youd have to be blind, or not know anything about her. Saying taylors a slut is like saying the jonas brothers arent really brothers :P
    Or like saying they actually get laid xD

Thank YOU!!! Everyone has their on musical taste. Some people may like jazz. Others may even like classical music. I never would put someone down for their choice of music. I wish others would do the same. I personally love Taylor and she is the reason why I now listen to country music now. Rock Chicka!

• Oh SNAP

is it a coincidence that ’13′ is there? hmmm.. LOL. jk. LOVE YOU TAYLOR :D

• Watch your back

Aug 29, 2010 @ 09:08 am

Aug 29, 2010 @ 08:55 am

She so stupid i don’t like that slut !!¡ it all I hate so much

Slut? I’m sorry? A slut is:
    a. A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous.
    b. A .woman prostitute
    .…. I don’t care blaaaaaaa but she is both

Let me guess. Joe stan?

Aug 29, 2010 @ 08:55 am

She so stupid i don’t like that slut !!¡ it all I hate so much

Slut? I’m sorry? A slut is:
    a. A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous.
    b. A .woman prostitute
    .…. I don’t care blaaaaaaa but she is both

Aug 29, 2010 @ 08:55 am

She so stupid i don’t like that slut !!¡ it all I hate so much

Slut? I’m sorry? A slut is:
    a. A person, especially a woman, considered sexually promiscuous.
    b. A .woman prostitute
    .…. I don’t care blaaaaaaa but she is both

• NeverShoutNeverrr

ahhh i love her.

Awwwww Ian looks so cute in that photo! He’s so lovely <3

• Roxxie

I’ve loved Taylor’s music so far, definitely the only country I’ll listen to. Sometimes her kindness and sweet annoy me though, like just once I wanna hear of her cursing at least.

As for the interview, eh, I feel like she didn’t answer the questions. I hope her sound kinda changes because I have trouble remembering which song is which already.

Anyway. Can’t wait for the album. <3

• never change

the target dog is so cute

She so stupid i don’t like that slut !!¡ it all I hate so much

—————————-

She’s amazing!… stupid Joe stan!

• lanaa

Aw. Read the full interview. I love her story for why it’s named ‘Speak Now.’ Such a good sophomore title to Fearless. Psyched. <3

• Its called Jaylor

OceanUpSUX said:

love her so much!!
    she has the best songs and concerts…she literally write about my life haha
    so excited for her cd….mine is amazing <3

Or like saying they actually get laid xD

_____________

HAHA LOOOOL OMG !

• m

Hey guys you can get hundreds of dollars for just answering some surveys. Try it out it’s free http://www.cashcrate.com/2183040

• alicee:)

i swear i never liked her b4, but now shes getting to mee :) lol

• OceanUpSUX

Its called Jaylor said:

OceanUpSUX said:

love her so much!!
    she has the best songs and concerts…she literally write about my life haha
    so excited for her cd….mine is amazing <3

Or like saying they actually get laid xD

_____________

HAHA LOOOOL OMG !

True though x)

• hithere

im starting to like her alot. shes got the best friends ever! but selena..

• Anonymousssssss

I LOVE HER.

• Its called Jaylor

She so stupid i don’t like that slut !!¡ it all I hate so much

_________

Fuck u and got to the Jonas post u lil Disney watcher. Stupid Bitch.

• LeatherStuddedKiss22

I love the shirt <3 anna wintour FTW!!!

• -Parawhore-

She was there for PARAMORE and New Found Glory.
    Not just NFG.

• -Parawhore-

FantasticAvery said:

Didn’t read the interview, but OMG Target dog!!!! I just might end up liking her again. Shes growing on me. I think for me she went from normal funny to annoying superstar to total sweetheart. We’ll see…
    ———————————
    OMG. Love the Icon<3

• FantasticAvery

• Oh SNAP

OceanUpSUX said:

love her so much!!
    she has the best songs and concerts…she literally write about my life haha
    so excited for her cd….mine is amazing <3

------------
    Or like saying they actually get laid xD
    ------------
    what about Kevin? -.-

• Ashleyy.

-Parawhore- said:

She was there for PARAMORE and New Found Glory.
    Not just NFG.

Oh jeez thank you! Someone finally said that. Paramore is love :PP

Taylor Swift in a ska t-shirt… slightly disgraced.

• Valentina

OMG! Taylor is talented, beautiful, educated and still is philanthropy. TAYLOR DIVA!

• Valentina

• suzii18023

she so awesome(:

• bluesfan3410

Love her!

• Watch your back

She looks so good. :)

• wtfbecca

But most of her songs do sound the same so I’m confused.

• fhngpbt

mhi6jL gmmxrewwfaxh, [url=http://rkzimiuvrpnn.com/]rkzimiuvrpnn[/url], [link=http://ijwofubivmag.com/]ijwofubivmag[/link], http://ohdiaukhekqw.com/

• wtfbecca

She looks cute though.

• xAskTaylorx

Love you Taylor! Gorgeous as usual! =D

• Its called Jaylor

I REALY like her… like ALOT. :) <3

• Its called Jaylor

Watch your back said:

She looks so good. :)

Not Realy.. her eyes look weird in the 1st pic.

• Its called Jaylor

There is no Annonymouses on this post..