Alex Pettyfer Dianna Agron NEW COUPLE

dianna-agron-alex-pettyfer-date-5

Wild Child star Alex Pettyfer and Glee actress Dianna Agron hold hands after they had breakfast at Beverliz Cafe in Beverly Hills over the weekend. Limelight.

• Watch your back

I thought that was Kellan Lutz :O

I thought that was Zac and emily osment.

this is old. Justjared posted it like days ago.

There so beatiful togetherr <3

• Joan

Do you guys have a link to the interview? I want to READ it! please

yuck!

• Sweetdisposition?

Joan said:

Do you guys have a link to the interview? I want to READ it! please
    Here’s some of the things he said:

“Boobs are a pit-stop on the way to a better place. I’m an arse man. And legs. I like boobs too, though — don’t get me wrong.”

“We never fancy girls who fart. If they burp or fart or swear or whatever, it can be a turn-off. but if she’s a good friend, then it’s accepted.”

“We do crazy things for love. I got a girl’s name tattooed on my ring finger because I was in love. We’ve broken up, but I don’t live in regret.”

Aww.. they look CUTE TOGETHER! :)

Too bad Dianna’s more or less 4 years older than he is.. :/

• HeatherJBxoxo

Ew. HIM? Seriously? He’s such a jerk.

I read an article that Emma cheated on him, and that was why they broke up. He had her name tattooed on his ring finger. If anyone was treated badly, I’d say it was him.

Article is from mybliss.co.uk

Dianna looks like a potential Joe kind of girlfriend. Joe always goes for girls like this.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

seriously? hes an asshole
    I don’t know much about Alex, but I always had this feeling that he may be a douchebag. And I’ve also read that he treated Emma Roberts very badly, when they were together.

_______________

i read this interview with him and they deceided not to cut anything out and oh my gosh he was such a douchelord
    I think I’ve read that interview. It was in glamour magazine. Yeah I agree, he seems to be a giant superficial jerk.

_________________

no the one i read was in another magazine and it was done over the phone and he was like reay rude to the interviewer and talking about he much he hates this part of the job and complaining about being famous and shit

• DavidArchiefan

noo!!! I wanted Alex to date Selena :((

LOL ur kidding right?

• ZanessaxJoenessa

__________

what do u mean girls like this?

• Sweetdisposition?

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

seriously? hes an asshole

• NOOOO

Man I loved him in Wild Child! Congrats to them!

• Kim

I really hope they are not fake, and indeed, they are absolutely cute together!

aww no wonder she was so coy Emmy Red carpet when people asked if she’s dating anyone. Congrats!

HE”S SO FREAKIN HOT! Well I guess they’re both beautiful so they’re perfect :)

though I might be a LITTLE jealous. Just a little.

• ZanessaxJoenessa

They;re soo cute. I love Dianna & Alex.
    & since when was he an asshole?
    His co-stars say he’s soo sweet.
    Vanessa loves him, & Zac says hes great

noo!!! I wanted Alex to date Selena :((

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

seriously? hes an asshole

_______________

seriously? hes an asshole

_______________

____________________
    Yeah, i read that too. He looks like a douche. He totally looks interested in her.

noo!!! I wanted Alex to date Selena :((
    ______________
    GOODBYE.

• gleegirl

i heard he was a jerk! He’s really cute though

• gleegirl

i heard he was a jerk! He’s really cute though

I thought that was Liam! HAHA!

• ZanessaxJoenessa

noo!!! I wanted Alex to date Selena :((
    ______________________

Lmao, never. Sorry to break it to ya. But i dnt think they even no each other. Plus he dsnt seem like Selena’s type.

• Sweetdisposition?

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

seriously? hes an asshole

_______________

Alex is awesome.

• Shion

Bad choice Dianna.. bad choice.

noo!!! I wanted Alex to date Selena :((
    ______________
    GOODBYE.

___________

Lmao ! Worships you [X

• taira

i love dianna agron, if this alex is a jerk.. then i dont want him for her!!!

seriously? is he really an asshole? but they look good together. or maybe he change, maybe he’s a better man?! oh jerk, asshole just dont hurt dianna or else.. slushies, slushies,slushies… from gleeks… lol :))

• Britha

OMG. When i first saw the pic i thought he was Liam Hemsworth xD

• deliciouspudding

Dianna is GORGEOUS! Look at this perfection we call Dianna:

• suzii18023

I love Alex<3(;

• qpkcjmcvzu

nRLPIO opuppbwomjwz, [url=http://gipzqectbtwh.com/]gipzqectbtwh[/url], [link=http://qtwujofbibra.com/]qtwujofbibra[/link], http://rrzrxrfbnqaw.com/

• xJulez

new? fail ou, this got out last week.
    but alex&dianna, they’re like two of the most gorgeous people out there. of course they were bound to wind up dating :)

Ashley Greene was way out of Joe’s league now look what happen. Never say never.

• teardrop

She’s beautiful, and he’s gorgeous.
    So jealous of her.
    Gah!
    Although, isn’t he meant to be a bit of a douche?

Lame oceanup. This photo wad 3 days ago.

• itsalibertywalk

lol @ alexs shirt :D

I mean *was 3 days ago -__-

• putlimeinthecoconut

lmao, she refused to say if she was dating or not at the Emmys. Then one day later this photo leaks, fail :P

for a second i thought that was nikki reed.

• putlimeinthecoconut

Daily whoring ;) Ask me anything !

• whatsername.21

AHHH he is so hottt <3
    and i love his tshirt, i want it ahaha
    edward scissorhands <33

• whatsername.21

AHHH he is so hottt <3
    and i love his tshirt, i want it ahaha
    edward scissorhands <33

• SoRawSUgAr

HICCUP shiiitt

• whatsername.21

oops double post!

• heartinvasion?

Don’t even start. Diana can find better men to date before she ever goes with Joe!

• DavidArchiefan

heartinvasion? said:

She is way out of Joe’s league

• taira

yeah they live together..
    they’re like bff

• taira

yeah i know.. they’re like bff’s
    (dianna & lea)

• Sophia

I <3 Dianna Agron!!!! She is gorgeous! did you know she lives with Lea Michele? :)

LOL! #fail #fail #FAIL!!!!!!!!!

• putlimeinthecoconut

LOL! #fail #fail #FAIL!!!!!!!!!

-__-

• Alex

first!!!!

What a beautiful couple!

Awww such a pretty couple x)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

seriously? hes an asshole

• Rich Port

cute guy! thanks for posting Glee news!! :D

• alltherightmoves.

they are both flawless.

• Sweetdisposition?

They make one heck of a beautiful couple :)

• HOLAA