Justin Bieber BRAZILIAN INTERVIEW

THEN Y ARE U LOOKIN AT IT U STUPID HOE

I would love to see you come to Brasil and speak Portuguese…at least here we have the decency to treat all you American , English whatever tourists with RESPECT! its called a humouristic show for a reason, and its not because someone doesnt dominate a certain language that we have the right to treat them like shit, if he didnt feel like doing the interview than he should have said so before making such an ass of him self

hey girl, i´m brother of the sabrina santos add me at twitter.com/digomcpires and rodrigo.pires11@hotmail.com msn

• lindzz

“she’s talking to me like i understand her!” LMFAO

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Sorry to have to say this but he pisses me off BIG. TIME.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahha

• Marina

I’m brazilian and I saw it on the TV. I hate Justin.

• p to the z

sooo rude! i know he’s famous but please put your feet back on the ground, seriously. you’re not god.

-.-

• yelyah

justEEEEEn lmao

• JonasOwnsHeartsForEver

who the hell does he thinks he is?

he has so much trouble with these foreign interviews….
    and he looks miserable.
    i cant believe he corrected her so many times on his name -____-

• heartinvasion?

LMFAO. The girl’s English and HILARIOUS.

LMAO!!! this is the funniest Justin interview ever.. i’m loling so hard!

the interviewer is being nice with him .. after the interview she posted ‘ Gente , eu nao sabia que iria entrevistar o @justinbieber e ele foi legal de receber a gente e dar entrevista. Lindo e talentoso… Amei…’
    It means : guys, I didn’t know that I was going to interview @justinbieber, and he was nice to welcome us and give an interview. Cute and talented . loved ‘

i would do the same thing gosh he was just tryin to help her out. i think it was hilarious AND HATERS IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM DONT COMMEANT IT JUST SHOWS YOU DO LIKE HIM

• xoShannonxo

Well I don’t like him…And no it doesn’t..

What a jerk. This is why it’s

Jonas Brothers > Justin Bieber

• nemoh

Lol wtf. You guys are overreacting. He was just confused and really creeped out because that lady was being weird.

I totally agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 30, 2010 @ 11:59 am
    nemoh said:

If you go on my page, and scroll down you can see something I drew. I know it doesn’t look that good, but in person it looks better.

• -YoursTruly

lmao, when she say’s his name wrong his facial expression is hilarious. like” NO you hoe it’s justin not justeeen” -___- xD

• xoShannonxo

I hate correcting people, I find it disrespectful. If I know what they’re trying to say, I don’t need to correct them…Especially if their Native Language isn’t English.

• yelyah

The fact that he is GAY doesn’t give him a excuse of treating girls like he is the best damn thing.

• Annah

Ah muleque,Antônio Nunes LOL

• -YoursTruly

nemoh
    HEY!
    what are you doing here aren’t you supposed to be finishing that horrible book, your assigned to read? hmm, missy?!?
    xD lol
    j/p j/p.

• JonasOwnsHeartsForEver

-YoursTruly said:

——————-

actually HE was saying “it’s JUSTEN not Justin”

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

You guys know its ment to be like this right? Its not a serious interview. Smh

• Mafalda

oh my fod is not being nice at all in this isnterview! I didn’t know he was like that! but ok…

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

he’s such a little shit.

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:06 pm
    ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    Shia!!!

she is famous here in brazil, and he is a jerk.. I lot of girls hate him now
    he thinks he is a DIVA, but he is just a gay kid, FILHO DA PUTA VAI TOMAR NO TEU CU grosso

• xOchelly34

oh hahaha this is halariouss, he looks soo sonfused :D

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:49 pm

(replying to this) – Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:47 pm
    picstoburn said:

You are aware that you are a gossip blog with posts that anyone can read and respond to, not your own private realm. Your majesty if you want private conversations go make a phone call or text, this is for us common people.

but who wants to talk to you. that’s the thing? but Mkay thanks.
    ——————-
    Apparently you, you keep responding. Go take your “I run this place attitude” and tell it to someone who cares. Anyone like you that gets their self-worth from imaginary friends on a blog just gets my pity.

OK bye.
    ———————-
    OK ba-bye

• tete_mileybrazil

I’m from Brazil too.
    Foi uma falta de respeito dele,tadinha da Sabrina.Só porque ela não sabia inglês?? FDP esse gayzinho

• Victoria

Hahah!!
    Justin arrasa nas respostas!!! Whooo!!
    Sabrina solta um cavalinho pra você. :)

• Lady Loo

Who the hell does he think he is? FYI Sabrina (the woman who can’t speak English) has also interviewed Tom Cruise, Ashton Kutcher, James Cameron, Hugh Jackmann the the wheelchair guy from Glee, and they were all very lovely to her. Bieber, on the other hand, think he’s so avobe it all and just made an ass out of himself. You ain’t all that honey.

• picstoburn

fine. but i really didn’t care what you had to say.

• nao interesa

aff pra começo de hitória isso é um programa de humor e vocês não assistiram desde o começo o programa por tanto primeiro pensem depois julguem!!!

• picstoburn

When I’m done with it today, you MUST promise me you’ll look.

oh i will :)

• Eduardo

SHUT UP JUSTEN BIEBER ! GAY !

I don’t think it was rude at all. She needed to put something else on she just looked trashy in my opinion.

• @wellenavila

Well her is Sabrina Sato, and she works in comdey program on tv, so she doesn’t knows speak english this is was a hard work for her…so this was a great thing, but you know Bieber was bad with her!

• Júlia

LMAO, Im Brazilian and Im telling you, if some people didnt like him that much, now they hate him!! he was really rude and arogant(i dont know if write that way)at the interview! Like she said she works in a humor programe, so if she doenst know to speak english, she is acting way much to say she doenst know JUSTEEEEN, come on.. biba
    ps. i love you hah

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:43 pm
    picstoburn said:

When I’m done with it today, you MUST promise me you’ll look.

oh i will :)
    Thanks :D

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:45 pm
    Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:43 pm
    picstoburn said:

When I’m done with it today, you MUST promise me you’ll look.

oh i will :)
    Thanks :D
    np just let me know so i wont forget.

• awesome gangster

*Whispers* “shes talking to me like i understand her”hahahaha i love confused people hahaha i literally cant stop laughing right now hahahaha that lady is just ahhh hahahaahha

Justen is a fuckin idiot
    if he doesn’t like womans it’s alright
    but be rude with people is stupid

picstoburn said:

but who wants to talk to you. that’s the thing? but Mkay thanks.
    ——————-

• Bella

Man, I’m brazillian and you guys should know that she is just a joke, you know? People make her speak english because she CAN’T! It’s the funny part. Please, don’t make fun of her!

• isabelle

Guys, let me explain. I’m brazilian and I watched the program, she didnt know that she will interview Justin, so u can see her surprise face. We have a accent, everyone has, and we like “justeen”, but thats not a great reason to correct, she was tryin to be cute with him, and thiss is a comedy program, she was just bein funny, and I think only the brazilians understands her jokes. But the thing is: he was TOTALLY rude, and stupid, was an offense to us. Justin just act like a diva. Ridiculous. (Sorry if something is wrong, I cant trust in my english) thanks for all that read this

CALA BOCA JUSTENNNNNNN! HAHAHAHAHA

JUSTIN BIBA!

I’m from Brazil and people here hated that interview.. he was so rude and stupid!!

• tete_mileybrazil

Poor Sabrina Justin Bieber mistreated her.I HATE HIM!

(replying to this) – Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:47 pm
    picstoburn said:

but who wants to talk to you. that’s the thing? but Mkay thanks.
    ——————-

OK bye.

• christmascash

xoShannonxo said:
    I wanna punch Fred sooooo bad…

Why is this?

• Sarah

Justin was rude to her. She works in a comedy show, she does not speak English that way. And he needs to understand that he only has 16 years, she has 29.
    Respect is good. That’s her role, making people laugh. Now that justin biber thinks everyone loves him. No more, at least I do not.
    Follow me>> @Sarah_Coke

FUCK THE HATERS. I love justin:)

I’m from Brazil and everybody here hated this interview he was so rude and stupid..

He was rude and arrogant..I really don’t give a damn for him, but she’s a really good person, everyone in Brazil likes her and it’s not a good impression for brazilian people.He could be more funny, because that show is a comedian one, her bad english is part of a joke.

• nemoh

Aug 30, 2010 @ 11:59 am
    nemoh said:

Cool! Who’s that a picture of though?

Miley is apparently filming his 3-D movie with him today along with Kanye and Ludacris.

you are so gay, you don´t like woman?? she´s so hot..

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

______________

Why would Miley be in it…?

wow you people don’t even know about it. They loved Justin on this interview!
    It was all fun!
    Retarded people that only speak English and don’t understand the whole situation lol

• ximena

he is so RUDE

the real JB (JONAS BROTHERS)would totally laugh at this and they would be really nice at her and NOT BEING RUDE like justin biedskjfhsdlf

• nemoh

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

______________

Why would Miley be in it…?

Who knows? But people spotted her in Madison Square Garden with Justin.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

wow you people don’t even know about it. They loved Justin on this interview!
    It was all fun!

_______________

IA

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

______________

Why would Miley be in it…?

Who knows? But people spotted her in Madison Square Garden with Justin.

______________

For real? I thought she was busy with LOL

• i LOVED justin b

wow justin is really a JERK

i loves justin and i thought he was nice out and inside ha and he is totally a DIVA
    Im justin and im a
    D-I-V-A

• -YoursTruly

HEY!
    xD lol
    j/p j/p.

This is my break ;). Only got today and tomorrow to enjoy my summer :(

aww, :\ I have nine day’s, which will probably go by fast.\. :'( My summer was so freaking boring it’s not even funny. -___-

This has nothing to do with The Jonas Brothers. I’m not even going to get into the initials thing because it’s stupid. I just think people shouldn’t bring the freaking Jonas Brothers into every post about Bieber. They’re not that special.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

he is so RUDE

_________________

*rolls eyes*

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:08 pm
    nemoh said:

Aug 30, 2010 @ 11:59 am
    nemoh said:

Cool! Who’s that a picture of though?
    No one..

• Sweetdisposition?

Lmao this interview is hilarious. He was like “bitch that’s not my name, it’s Justin not Justeeen” xD.

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:09 pm
    ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:06 pm
    ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    Shia!!!
    I love him xD
    Me too. :)-

• Sweetdisposition?

I think she’s busy with her own movie, and why would she even be in his 3-D movie?

retarded are the ones who can’t handle situations like these. He’s a teenage idol, he’s suposed to be, at least, polite.

This is a comedy program in Brazil, the girl don’t speak english, she always make hilarious interviews… Oh… people in Brazil think he was really rude

• xoShannonxo

The JB shit is sooo stupid…JB is for Jacob Black…JK..

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Sweetdisposition? said:
    ———————
    AHHHH I freaked. your icon. Leonardo<3

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

JB stands for jelly beans. Just sayin’

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:17 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

JB stands for jelly beans. Just sayin’
    LMAO!

• picstoburn

AHHHHHHH so happy right now.

• Sweetdisposition?

JB stands for James Bond or James Brown!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

picstoburn said:

AHHHHHHH so happy right now.

______________

why?

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:19 pm
    picstoburn said:

AHHHHHHH so happy right now.
    AHHHHHHH why is Jeanine so happy!!??!!

PUT ON SOME F^*%ING PANTS AND CROSS YOUR DAMN LEGS LIKE A LADY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Rafael

Guys… this is a humor program.
    It’s not a SERIOUS interview…
    (That girl is not SOOOO stupid… she’s paied to make people laugh)
    Actually she’s pretty nice.
    (I’m brazilian… so I know what i’m saying)

Well… he was kinda rude… but… ok

• xOchelly34

that’s what i said !!

• yelyah

once again the seizure he`s always having..SMH
    i mean.. the hair thing.. flip..thing.. retarded..

———————-
    OK ba-bye
    ====
    love you too

———————-
    OK ba-bye
    ====
    love you too
    —————
    Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same. I was like to you.

he is a BOIOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!

vao se fuder!

fuck ya

alrite. im portuguese and i know how hard it was for me to start speaking english. but she did preety good and like justin was helping her out saying his name and stuff.
    im glad they had a translator , cause if they didnt.. HAHA . but yeaa portuguese has a nice accent but she’s brazilian so they have a different way of saying some words . sooo LOVE YOU JUSTIN

• cris

I understand him!! If the stupid blonde girl asks him for doing stupid things it’s normal that he asnwers her in that way!!
    He has to go to ‘El Hormiguero'(Spanish TV Program) It’s awesomee!! and Probably he’ll have a good time!!

It’s funny cuz she was wearing that little dress for him.. I think she don’t know that he is gay
    =]
    Poor Sabrina, making the brazilians seem retarded.
    Poor Justen, being retarded all the time.
    =]

• @biaanunes

El Hormiguero? haha thats ridiculous!

People ask me why I don’t like JUSTEN! That’s the reason (=

Yeah… I don’t think Brazil would want a concert after this.

• cofee_i

dont like him, hate his voice much
    ewww

what the hell. what a slut. put some clothes on.

• Biggest Bieber Lover Ever

I can’t stop watching this video! Its soooo halarious! I loooooveee Justin!! & that lady is soo wierd! ahhaah! But cool :) & all u bieber haterzzz he is just trying to have fun, how would u like it if u were 16 & had to do all these boring interviews were they ask u the same thing over & OVER AGAIN!

HE’S WENT TOTALLY RUDE WITH HER,ITS ONLY THE HUMOR SHOW,I’M FROM BRAZIL AND I LIKE HIS VOICE SO SEXY!

OPS..i want to said HE’S WAS..DON’T KILL ME!

I WANT TO SAID:HE’S WAS!DON’T KILL ME!

• maa

HAHAHA THAT WAS HILARIOUS SHE WAS MAKING FUN OF HIM,SHE ACTUALLY CAN SPEAK ENGLISH SHE JUST PRETENDS SHE CAN’T.
    CAN’T STOP LAUGHING!

• Giovanna

This is a humor tv program in Brazil and YES she does speak english she was just kidding and Justin has no sense of humor… every famous stars that Sabrina met were nice with her but Justin acted like a stupid kid!

• iloveparamore64

This poor, poor guy. I died loling wathcing this :)

im brazilian and not everyone here hates him. people are so over reacting. i dont think he was rude, i would also correct her if it was my name!!

• SavannahBabe

LMFAO!
    Both of them suck at english & most of the subtitles are wrong!

• SavannahBabe

How the fuck did the brazilians found out about this place? (OceanUP)

• Talita_Bieber

I saw this, Im brazilian… HAHAHA “she talks to me like I understand her” LMFAO
    I think that he thought she was joking with him when she talked about the “AH MULEKE” DANCE, and “ANTONIO NUNES”!!! hahaha but she wasnt, its a joke, but NOT about Justin, its just something they do on their TV show, and we love it! :) hahaha

everybody is saying Justin was totally rude, but I degree! Sabrina is a totally dum, look at her TRYING to speak English! #FAIL ;S haha I know he doesnt like this kind of girls…
    Well, I like Sabrina but… I think she doesnt have a brain. And Justin might agree :)
    What is he thinking about the brazilians now? We’re NOT stupid, SABRINA is! haha but still like Sabrina, and still a Belieber, forever & always ;D

No, we don’t suck at english. At least we don’t stereotype americans like you dickheads do to the rest of the world. English is not the only language that matters. And above all that Brazil is one of the countries with largest amount of internet access. I’ve been in this site for a while now and guess what? I’m a brazilian.
    So all you american fuckers stop talking about Brazilians or I’m going to yell at each and everyone of you back. And btw, I think, no I’m pretty sure, that I already do speak better english than you do and I’m a native. So shut the fuck up bitch, meet some real people and then you can come up to my face and tell my I’m stupid.

I hate ignorant amercians
    It really pisses me off

i love this soo FUNNY!

• Jeeh

JB was so rude with her. She dont speak english very well because it is for a humor tv porgram, and this is the funny thing on the sabrina sato interview. ‘ Baby Im gay OOOH’ ‘ Baby eu sou bicha sou ‘ < Brazilian pepople we understand .

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

i dont think he was that rude, he was just saying he couldnt understand her. shes ment to be funny anyway

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:06 pm
    ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    Shia!!!
    I love him xD

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:06 pm
    ThatboyisaMONSTER said:
    Shia!!!
    I love him xD

• Carolina M

VSF Justin,tadinha da Sabrina e o lha q eu sou uma belieber mas vc foi meio mal educado.

• Anne =)

BRAZIL É NÓIS Q VOAAAAAAAAA
    JUSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN GAY EURI

• Lulu

He was so rude an act like an idiiot. He is famous, ok, but he should be nicer.

• Kristeels

He wasn’t that rude I think but he could have reacted a bit more.. I don’t know how to say. Just not like that! ;p

love it though when he whispers ‘she’s talking to me like I understand her!’

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    You guys know its ment to be like this right? Its not a serious interview. Smh

____________________________________________

Well, it doesn’t matter. If he was a good person he was been like a good
    person, don’t matter if it is a serious interview or not. I’m braziliam. That
    interview was showed here yesterday, and I didn’t know that Justin Biber was
    like this. He’s so rude…

BiebaDiva

• iilovepankakes13

HAHAHAHA!!! Made me laugh so BADLY!!!

“JustEEEEEnnn”
    “No,, Justin”

She looked like out of this world the girl in the white dress

Esse menino é mt… nem falo ;x

Esse menino é mt… nem falo ;x
    ———————-

HADSUDHASUDHASUDHUASHDUAHSDUAHSDUH ‘
    mt gay, falo logo

Brazil really hates you now bieber. piece of shit

• Isabella

This interview was supposed to be funny. But he was so rude! This program of humor, is very successful in Brazil. But with Justin Bieber was not even a little cool! Actually I hated it. But I am a big fan of him and keep loving him very much!

• mirnousha12

He could’ve told her soo without all the Looks he gave her that his name was Justin or whatever it was kinda of Rude of him
    and he should’ve tried ACTING nice -.-
    WTH was that ??
    I love Justin Bieber
    But he seemed like he was Pmsing :P XD

He seems like he doesn’t like Brazil

• mirnousha12

but he was funny though when he said “she’s talking to me like i understand her! “

He was so rude with her! She was doing her job and he did NOT respect her! She does NOT to have know english cuz she is brazilian n speak portuguese! Grow up JUSTEN BIBA and stop to be rude with people! Sabrina is DIVA in Brazil!

PEOPLE! this interview is planned !!! geez he’s just reacting like a normal person would!

• JoickBelongs

I can’t stand him ¬¬¬¬
    btw I love Pânico na TV haha <33

• isa mac

ok she has a horrible accent, but you know what? shes trying!!! justin is acting like hes on top of the world. PUT YOUR FEET DOWN JUSTIN! and i bet justin’s portueguese must suck as well!!! im learning portuguese cause im curious about the language, its sooo hard! i bet i speak worse than the girl

• urluvismydrugg

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

he’s such a little shit.

THIS. im not even gonna waste m time saying what I truly think of this interview.

• xRawwr

lmao! this is the cuttest/funniest video i’ve ever seen! i love justin! & i love his face, he’s like ”WTF?” awe. i love that dude! (:

When she interviewed Ashton Kutcher and McFly, they were so nice with her, and with this gay, he do that. In Brazil, the people who don’t have a opnion of him don’t liked this, and think he has to shut up. She is of a very popular tv show on Brazil. I think is better he don’t come to here so earlier, after this.

• Laís Menezes

“she’s talking to me like i understand her! hauhauaha
    Antonio Nunes…

BRASIL

The interviewer, Sabrina Sato, talks like that because it is a characteristic of her. This is a humorous in Brazil, called “Pânico Na TV Panic on TV)” in Brazilian Portuguese language. She has no obligation to correctly pronounce any word in English. She says in Portuguese “Justeeen” because the letter “I” in Justin name has the sound of “ee” and she speaks his name in Portuguese, which is the language of her! He could be less rude and more understanding! He was a fool.

• xRawwr

i think she should read it, you read it

LMAO! i this this guy, i loooooveeee him! this just made my day! (:

• ThaisMoreira

POSKPAKOSPAKOPKOSa , Sabrina Sato falando inglês é muuito foooda! (h)
    Eu acho que eu no lugar dela aconteceria a mesma coisa! SOQPOSKQPOSKPQO :/

• ThaisMoreira

A Sabrina podia ter pedido pra ele dançar O REBOLATION! *-* PSKQPKOSPQOKS

hahahahaahha Why is she talking like that? Juuuuuuuuusteeeeeeen. His “wtf?” face during all the interview!!!!

hahahaha oh my god this is so funny, he’s totally acting like a diva, dont close ur eyes believers!

• JonasOwnsHeartsForEver

——————-

actually HE was saying “it’s JUSTEN not Justin

Oh well whatever, but you know what i meant soo…
    ———————–

Yeah, i know lmao
    he’s such a DIVA

The Justin was very thick with sabrina sato, I thought he was more polite, but now I saw that he is not, lost more than a fan you jerk.
    Respect people but if she could not speak English right, I see you try to speak Portuguese.

• Carry

those fans that are saying that love him blablabla, are just acting like fools, is REALLY clear that he was TOTALLY being rude with this brazilian girl, that works in a HUMOR SHOW as she said. So I think that we shouldnt be that proud of him, girls. Oh, just to say, im not brazilian, im american, but im also not blind

• @rodrigotitela

..ele é uma BORBOLETA…escrevo em português pq sou BRASILEIRO…e gayzinho de merda naum é nada humilde e simpático…BABACA vc tem um rei na BARRIGA é? ((( agora foda se pra traduzir )))

• Paula_Heloisa

It’s a comedy show!She speaks english like that with EVERYBODY!He is the only rude person that acts like that during her interviews

• namlins

ridiculous u-ú

I hate JUSTEN bieber.

Sabrina é diva *—*

• Julia Liv

PLEASE, IGNORE THAT PERSON !
    I’m brazilian and i really like Justin, but she’s not pretty much smart. and her show is only about jokes, and they clearly were making fun of the whole situation. nobody would go to interview a canadien star without someone to translate what the person is saying (if you dont speak english) so please, ignore that GREEEEEEAT interview and let’s get back to our usual lives :]

• christmascash

It was supposed to be an interview, he can’t really answer the questions if he can’t understand her. He even complimented her, when he said “you’re doing good”. I don’t get how he was being rude. But I’m not from Brazil so I guess I see things differently.

(replying to this) – Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:54 pm

———————-
    OK ba-bye
    ====
    love you too
    —————
    mhm.

(replying to this) – Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:54 pm

———————-
    OK ba-bye
    ====
    love you too
    —————
    mhm.
    Glad we came to an undersatnding, adieu.

• luany

i’m brazilian. this tv show is really famous here and this lady is called sabrina sato, she works on panico na tv. well, this interview was a surprise one, so she doesn’t speak englis AND she didn’t know with who she was going to talk to. justin was really rude, really! and i was really upset when i saw it, he was really unpolite. what does it takes do be a little more patient?
    if you watch her interviee with tom cruise, you’d be surprised. he was reeeeeaaaaaaaaaallly nice to her, you know. she talked the same way she made almost the same jokes, and even with all that, he is really cute.
    and, between us, let’s compare justin bieber and tom cruise, it is almost impossible! so, if he thinks he is the number one boy aand blablabla he will be desapointed when he notices he is not.

• lindzz

here is link of the ashton kutcher interview

• Camila

LOL, Sabrina was awesome, but JUSTIN was so rude in it..

Aaw… c’mon Justin! He tries to act humble but ends up screwing it up. Believe me, justin. You wanna be humbl? Read some of these comments saying that you’re a diva!!!!!!

omg quit posting the same thing over and over. we get it you thought he was rude. ugh same as always. people overreacting to nothing.

This ´Just teen´ is really gay… a kid playing being God… He´s really a baby baby ohhhh…
    I don´t know what is worst, he singing or we that listen to his music..
    Lol, this interview was really fun…
    The woman has great legs..

Hey, I’m brazilian and her name is Sabrina sato ! our accent is diferent ! She works in a humor program and that was her mission, if she doesn’t do she will be failed ! the name of the program is programa panico (@programapanico). AH , the dancing is really famous here ! repeat AH MULEKE! antonio nunes !

• picstoburn

Glad we came to an undersatnding, adieu.
    i guess.

• lindzz

picstoburn said:

Glad we came to an undersatnding, adieu.
    i guess.
    Shalom

hahaha poor japanese brazilian blonde bimbo

Justin é um ridículo!

-_________-

• Luciele s2 Bieber

SABRINA SATO A “VERGONHA” DE SER BRASILEIRA! -__-
    SABRINA SATO THE “SHAME” TO BE BRAZILIAN ! -_____-

• Anaa_br

Justeen! Brasil now hates him hahaha
    Justen it is then :P

??????????

duh svee-dah-ni-ya

all other celebrities treated her well, like:

tom cruise
    hugh jackman
    ashton kutcher
    mcfly

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

such spoiled

• Paul

This girl already had interviewed Tom Cruise, The wolverine guy, Cameron Dias, the guy on wheelchair of Glee, and others… all of them laugh with her, and not of her. This kid think he´s a man… Shame of him…

• Ella Dree

If it was the first time he was a spoiled I’d give him a pass, seems to happen all the time now. Guy on BBC called him the worst celeb he ever met. Bieber is a douche, too much too soon, it got to him.

• Ella Dree

The interviewer, Sabrina Sato talks like that because it is a characteristic of her. This is a humorous in Brazil, called “Pânico Na TV Panic on TV)” in Brazilian Portuguese language. She has no obligation to correctly pronounce any word in English. She says in Portuguese “Justeeen” because the letter “I” in Justin name has the sound of “ee” and she speaks his name in Portuguese, which is the language of her! He could be less rude and more understanding! He was a fool.

• Thaís

PÂNICO NA TV!!!! LOL ? I LOVE :)

i loved that he was rude

finally a country that began to hate him

hahahahaha

please someone call Slim Shady to shot this guy in the head, several times

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

yeah yeah yeah ok…great icon

please someone call Slim Shady to shot this guy in the head, several times

============

THIS

• feoutbacvc

pL9CJA heohnolsqmzr, [url=http://pydqvgheddhf.com/]pydqvgheddhf[/url], [link=http://jdgtygzjvgsx.com/]jdgtygzjvgsx[/link], http://krwoqflzhigt.com/

• Fiona

LMAO it was really funny because of the fact that nobody could understand each other. I feel bad for the interviewer though.
    I have to admit Justin was a bit rude :/

he’s such a faggot, i mean, i would let sabrina touch me anywhere she wanted lol

brazilian people are actually really smart, but this is a humor tv show, so she is acting like she doesnt know how to speak english, just for fun and he was really rude at her, a lady that is really loved here brazil… sooo thas an F for justEEEEEN BIBA(biba= the same as gay in brazil lmfao)!

• lindzz

HE ALWAYS MAKES A PASS ON INTERVIEWERS… ITS ALWAYS LIKE THIS OR ONLY TO BRAZILIAN PEOPLE?

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:19 pm
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    picstoburn said:

AHHHHHHH so happy right now.

______________

why?

a degrassi star replied to me :P on twitter.

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:19 pm
    Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:19 pm
    picstoburn said:

AHHHHHHH so happy right now.
    AHHHHHHH why is Jeanine so happy!!??!!

a degrassi star replied back to me ;P lol

• xoShannonxo

a degrassi star replied to me :P on twitter.
    Was it LUKE!!!???!!

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:21 pm
    xoShannonxo said:
    a degrassi star replied to me :P on twitter.
    Was it LUKE!!!???!!

Lmao i wish. it was Claire :D

• joana

This was the most funny interview i ever see

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:23 pm

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:21 pm
    xoShannonxo said:
    a degrassi star replied to me :P on twitter.
    Was it LUKE!!!???!!

Lmao i wish. it was Claire :D
    =========
    Claire as in Aislinn?

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:25 pm
    Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:23 pm

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:21 pm
    xoShannonxo said:
    a degrassi star replied to me :P on twitter.
    Was it LUKE!!!???!!

Lmao i wish. it was Claire :D
    =========
    Claire as in Aislinn?
    yesssss

• musiciseverything

Oh Bieber.

• nemoh

-YoursTruly said:
    HEY!
    xD lol
    j/p j/p.

This is my break ;). Only got today and tomorrow to enjoy my summer :(

My summer had it’s ups & downs. Freakin crazy in the beginning and then everything began to die down.

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:25 pm

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:25 pm
    Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:23 pm

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:21 pm
    xoShannonxo said:
    a degrassi star replied to me :P on twitter.
    Was it LUKE!!!???!!

Lmao i wish. it was Claire :D
    =========
    Claire as in Aislinn?
    yesssss
    Is she like your fav?:))

• nemoh

nemoh said:
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

______________

Why would Miley be in it…?

Who knows? But people spotted her in Madison Square Garden with Justin.

There’s a break in filming right now.

• Sweetdisposition?

———————
    AHHHH I freaked. your icon. Leonardo<3
    -------

;)

Sabrina Sato is so dumb.

• picstoburn

i couldn’t even watch it -__- so boring.

Is she like your fav?:))

• -YoursTruly

so suppoedly miley did have a private concert in nyc O.o

ug 30, 2010 @ 12:21 pm
    xoShannonxo said:
    a degrassi star replied to me :P on twitter.
    Was it LUKE!!!???!!

Lmao i wish. it was Claire :D
    =========
    Claire as in Aislinn?
    yesssss
    Is she like your fav?:))
    ————————–
    When referring to anyone on Degrassi, please use the correct term of MicroCeleb not star.

• -YoursTruly

There’s a break in filming right now.

On twitter someone said Miley had a private show in NYC

he was sooo rude with her! seriously, now that he got fame, he thinks he’s better than some people. COME ON!

• Sweetdisposition?

double post, woops.

Sabrina Sato is so dumb

• christmascash

I don’t get how telling her how to pronounce his name is diva-ish. It’s kind of annoying to have someone misspell or mispronounce your name.

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:29 pm

Is she like your fav?:))

Awesome, I like Anya. I think she’s pretty. And LUKE. LOL, good for you. How’d you do it?

WTF?! Justin, that was kinda rude. She wasn’t being weird, she doesn’t speak english. Don’t try to correct her, ’cause when you do, you sound like a diva. You ACT like a diva.

• xoShannonxo

I get used t people speeling my name Shanun or Shanonn…LMAO!

• SOFI.

I JUST LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN I WATCHED THIS VIDEO. I MEAN I SUCK SPEAKING ENGLISH BUT HER… OH MY GOD, I FELT LIKE GOD KNOWING HOW TO SAY A LITTLE THINGS IN ENGLISH. I MEAN, IS BASIC ENGLISH.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

my friend used to cry when people disnt pronounce her name right LMFAO

• xoShannonxo

I wanna punch Fred sooooo bad…

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:30 pm
    ug 30, 2010 @ 12:21 pm
    xoShannonxo said:
    a degrassi star replied to me :P on twitter.
    Was it LUKE!!!???!!

Lmao i wish. it was Claire :D
    =========
    Claire as in Aislinn?
    yesssss
    Is she like your fav?:))
    ————————–
    SMH who the hell was talking to you? O__o damn fucking anons.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

my friend used to cry when people disnt pronounce her name right LMFAO
    I did too. LMAO. But I got used to it.

• M

He was just REALLY RUDE. I’m brazilian and I saw the interview on TV. And that show is a comedian one in Brazil.. That girl called Sabrina Sato she always does funny interviews.. well, she tries as she doesn’t know english. That’s the funny thing on it HAHAHA

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:31 pm
    Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:29 pm

Is she like your fav?:))

she was online answering questions, i guess i just got lucky :P

• M

• kamila

Nossa ri muito… ah sabina é muito diver. nenhum os doi não tavam entendendo nada hahahahahahahha

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:34 pm

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:30 pm
    ug 30, 2010 @ 12:21 pm
    xoShannonxo said:
    a degrassi star replied to me :P on twitter.
    Was it LUKE!!!???!!

Lmao i wish. it was Claire :D
    =========
    Claire as in Aislinn?
    yesssss
    Is she like your fav?:))
    ————————–
    SMH who the hell was talking to you? O__o damn fucking anons.
    —————————-

• JBHater

JUSTEN BIBA FUCK YOURSELF ! BIBA number 1!

I’m also a Brazilian, do not speak English very well, I can speak more JUSTIN BIEBER correct, they always this progam temptation to make fun of American interviewers somehow, she (sabrina satta) regresses only the image of Brazilian women. I just HATE Pânico na TV.

i wanna see you been rude when you lost your voice

• LoveSemi

lindzz said:

kevin mchale

______________________

he’s so cute
    but i just saw the one with hugh jackman and i loved more :)

• Bih Figueiredo

The Justin was very ignorant with Sabrina Sato…Plus he still bangs!!!!

he is soooo ruuude!!!!!!!
    i’m from brazil and this is a funny tv show!he didn’t understand that, idiot!
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah muleeeeeque!
    atoooooooonio nuuuuuuuunes

Who knew jbiebs was a little man diva

• lindzz

LoveSemi said:
    lindzz said:

kevin mchale

______________________

he’s so cute
    but i just saw the one with hugh jackman and i loved more :)

———————————–
    oh i started to love kevin mchale after this interview… he was so damn cute there!

C’mon! Who wouldn’t get pissed if you got inervewed and doesn’t understand a single thing?!?!?! I was really bloody pissed at the interviewer; BIMBO.

• Stav

wow, honestly i just want to slap him and get him back to earth…
    he’s just so over his head

DIVA much?

• Lexi

I love justin, I seriously am not a hater but he was a little mean in that interview. He is growing up so fast. He got taller and his face changed a little. *sob* =( he was a little mean but i stil love him!

HAHAHAH! poor justin.
    but also, poor lady.
    i absolutely love justin, but he was kind of being a dick.

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:35 pm

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:31 pm
    Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:29 pm

Is she like your fav?:))

she was online answering questions, i guess i just got lucky :P
    Lucky girl..I’m soo bored. I might fix up my OU page.

this is a humor program here in brazil, the guests always do the dances and thats stuffs, cause it is part of the funny thing of the show.. but justin bieber didnt help at all.. here we’re all very desapointed.. sorry if i wrote something wrong, i dont know how to write very well… xoxo

• ensuringthecrisis

I try to like Justin but sometimes he makes that very hard when he acts like an asswipe in interviews. JS

Sabrina sato is one of the most influential people of Brazil, do not be fooled by the silly way of her, she participates in a COMEDY program, congratulations JUSTEN Bieber,she is better than you, YOU’RE A DIVA, BIBA LOUCA HAHAHA +1

OLHA A CARA DE CÚ DELE QUANDO ELA FALA “I LOVE YOU”, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAF

• @meguerra

he was so ridiculous, everyone in brazil hate him right now. he was so rude, and yes, that girl don’t know speak english and that was hilarius for brazil because she work for a comedy show!
    i really think that don’t have necessity of all of it, justin was rude and ridiculous. thats all

Wow Justin, way to be a doucher.
    It was funny at first, but then you just made yourself seem like a jerk

• picstoburn

Lucky girl..I’m soo bored. I might fix up my OU page.

i given up on my oc profile :p

Aug 30, 2010 @ 12:39 pm
    picstoburn said:

Lucky girl..I’m soo bored. I might fix up my OU page.

i given up on my oc profile :p
    When I’m done with it today, you MUST promise me you’ll look.

• @mariipeduti

wow, honestly i just want to slap him and get him back to earth…
    he’s just so over his head +11111111

I hate him.

JUSTIN WAS ABSOLUTELY RUDE AND HE COULDN’T BE MORE RIDICULOUS ON THIS INTERVIEW!

• @rawrluh

Eu achei o Justin muito antipático :O

HAHAHAHAH . That explains the JUSTEN bieber on twitter

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

when was he in brazil anyway

• yelyah

Acting like a DIVA.

• Ediee

he’s growing up so fast

• Ediee

he’s growing up so fast

• Bia Bochner

Stupid boy! Brazil hates JustEn Biba!

• bri

lol i love justin

Look guys seriously?

Fuck off. I’m Brazilian and I speek better English than most of the non-elite 95% of the americans here. So stop complaining about Sabrina Sato’s english. You’re all just yapping about cause you don’t know how to speak english yourselves or because there aren’t any good looking women up there.

Justin acted like a total jerk. Serves you people right that you have such a shitty pop idol being idolized in that fucked up country.

¬¬’ Nothing against the amercians that didn’ t complain about Sabrina Sato
    Or the smart americans
    Or the americans that don’t like bieber
    Or the americans that thought bieber was rude

The rest of you are shit.

• Anjhanee

Hi everyone please heck out my song covers on my YouTube Channel! It would mean SO much too me. Thanks, if you do. (:

he’s just SO rude
    argh, DIVA

impossible to be more rude! its a humor show tv, he could understand that. sabrina isnt looser like that!

• nemoh

LMAO AT THE GIRLS ACCENT.

Gosh, he wasn’t even close to be rude. I’m brazilian, first that show is a humor show. They’re were kind of making fun of him, they sent Sabrina ’cause she doesnt know how speak english so they knew that would turn to a hilarious interview, second he wasnt rude, when they were asking serious questions he answer but when she was laughing about something he stayed like “wtf”. Everything that he said she deserved trust me, u americans that dont know how speak portuguese dont judge Justin if u dont know what really happened. It IS A HUMOR DAMN FUCKING SHOW, nothing was really serious. Justin wasn’t rude.

• estephanie.

I love u justin bieber

• JUSTIIIN

umm , wht did he do wrong? he just doesn’t understand.. lol and , its funny. so , if you don’t have anything nice to say.. pls don’t say it.. yu knw he’s a normal person just like all of us.. he has feelings too.

I need to say… CALA BOCA JUSTEN “Justin”

• Stephany_Jonas13

He’s rude and acts like a diva & the hair thing is soo gay

HAHA
    I’m brazilian
    This is one of the most stupid girls on Brazilian TV…
    Actually she might be paied to seems like stupid.

JUSTEN*

He was a little rude, wasn’t he? ._.

But it’s okay… BRAZIL ROCKS
    (i don’t like justin bieber… but itz ok)

• JoickBelongs

xRawwr said:

__________

really ? -.-

hahah, he is SO stupid! i just gotta say that this is a humor program, so they said a lot of shit just to be funny!

come on you guys, i love justin’s music, but he did act rude. i was watching the interview and all i could think of was “i know she’s speaking all weird but he could ask her what she meant or something, he is being so rude”. that’s really ridiculous.
    I’M NOT A HATER, but he was stupid. that’s a fact.

• -YoursTruly

——————-

actually HE was saying “it’s JUSTEN not Justin

Oh well whatever, but you know what i meant soo…

• nemoh