Miley Cyrus SMILING @ JFK AIRPORT

jfk-29

Photos: INF. Miley was spotted at Justin Bieber’s concert in NYC.

• Ediee

aww she looks so happy

she has an iphone now?

• anynomus111111

I like her Chanel bag

• Roro xox

love her <3

IM SURE MILEY IS SMILING FOR THIS :

NICK SANG STAY YESTERDAY FOR MILEY §§

• shilslovesjobros12

love her!!

Aug 30, 2010 @ 04:08 pm

I was at the show too and know the exact girl you are talking about looks kind of young though. She was standing on a chair and flirting right back the whole time. she was not screaming or antyhting seemed strangely calm when he payed her so much attention so that was no regular fan she was dancing having a good time and focused on Nick. I heard the girl she was with call her Melanie.I was right in front of her. Maybe they have a thing for Jersey girls. LOL I took a few pictures of her and so did my cousin. Joe and Demi were joking around and playing with a pink wig onstage it was cute!!

__________

NICK HAS A GIRLFRIEND CALLED MELANIE?????

• NileyisWin

yeah she reaaaaally looks heartbroken ;)

haha R.i.P Miam !

eww

• areyouonDOPE…

i need some news

• mileycrush

myy gosh she’s beautiful! and liam can suck my dickkkkkk. hahahaha

OH HOW I’VE MISSED HER.

• Summer.

I’m glad she is smiling :)

• OceanUpSUX

I’m bored..

WHORE : )

Is she done with her movie???
    All this time she lived right in my town, and I never saw her :(
    Man.

Samee Here , I Wish She Reaally Does :), I would be like waiting ON The Pyramids -_-‘

WHORE : )

myy gosh she’s beautiful! and liam can suck my dickkkkkk. hahahaha

lol no shes not…

• OceanUpSUX

Oh well if she ever gets the feeling she wants to visit the pyramids then I could get the chance to meet her :)

I bet those shoes are fucking stinky as hell!!! She’s always wearing them

on Noahs twitter she follows the bible and katy perry i bet that is really Miley that follows them.

• xdolshhex

wow. actually she’s smiling, as she did before …old times

• mileycrush

man fuck you yeah she iz go such a dickkk

• shecantbetamed

Kinda love how I was in JFK today, as well. FML.

• JoickBelongs

Miley was spotted at Justin Bieber’s concert.

ewww Miles, eww
    btw, you’re gorgeous <3

• myheartbeatsforlove

she looks beautiful. (:

NILEY :D

• Gable16

go fucking give ur hatred to the ppl the care.

Miammmmm. I want them to get back together!

• amanda Liew

Uhh because niley and miam are related to MILEY?! AT least no one’s bringing up nelena or something who has no relation to miley at all! Geez…..i bet you’re in love with miley yourself or something….

look flat :/

• KristinaMarie559

yeah she reaaaaally looks heartbroken ;)

haha R.i.P Miam !
    It’s a break not a breakup. There is not reason to be upset.

• peacelovehearts

Iphone 4 + Chanel purse + legs =
    envy beyond belief -___-

• sayWHAT

she looks so sad about the break up JK anyways not to be a teenie but nick sang stay and turn right and hello beautiful last night i heard. hehe

• colorfulx

MJ glasses! HEE HEE.

• -Jenii

beautiful.. i want her legs

• sayWHAT

guys miley told E! that she has moved on from liam she said “BREAK UPS are hard but im okay!”

• KristinaMarie559

He didn’t sing ‘stay’. Atleast thats what I heard.

• KristinaMarie559

MJ glasses! HEE HEE.
    hehe:)

• KristinaMarie559

I’m sorry but how does that show she has moved on?

awk that he wrote stay about selena…

• sayWHAT

Aug 30, 2010 @ 04:34 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:
    He didn’t sing ‘stay’. Atleast thats what I heard.

ou just posted the video. so yes he did. :)

• KristinaMarie559

I’m sorry but whats the point about talking about Miam and Niley? This is a fucking Miley post:D

• sayWHAT

Aug 30, 2010 @ 04:35 pm

awk that he wrote stay about selena…

awk that it isn’t…

• mileycrush

miley’s the sweetest thing in the world- demi lovato

• Summer.

what if he sings stay or hello beautiful? Just because her and liam broke up doesn’t mean she’ll automatically run to Nick

• sayWHAT

logging off bye guys <33 and miley looks gorgeous as always. its good to see her smile :)

• mileycrush

i love her hair and iphone and that purse and her face is gorgeous :D she’s hot and she has a nice ass boddy i love her legs, hahaha [: anyone agree? if you cud look like a celeb who wud it be?

• MiguelTeixeira

iPHONE 4!

• INeedAHero

she looks beautiful. :)

• RonnieDaniloveslautner

iLove Miley <3
    BEAUTIFUL

• KristinaMarie559

I agree. Nick could have just wanted to sing those songs too!

• Summer.

KristinaMarie559 said:

now that miam is over, expect this in every miley post :/

• meganfoxisbad

no offense but liam is better looking then miley and i think he is better at acting .im sure he will have no problen finding a classy girl that will love him

• Timber

She looks adorable. xD

• xdolshhex

_____

i want miley’s legs & megan fox’s face
    lol that’d be awesome.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Miley looks beautiful!!! suck that Liam!!! :D

• JonasxCyrus

My gorgeous bb <3
    glad to see her all smiley

• peacenlove

Gorgeous <3

awww she looks so happy, maybe breaking up with liam was a good thing :)

• xRawwr

SMILING @ JFK AIRPORT

Oh yeah. she’s been acting like a bitch lately. Fuck off haters!

Miley looks stunning. Finally a Miley post! it was about time! (:

ewww shes soo fucking ugly, i just think my gosh her fans must be really fugly or are just blind, c´mon just look at her, seriously i almost feel like i gonna throw up!!! just look at this http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=14681&fid=94921
    her entire mouth is the most disgusting thing i´ve ever seen!!! her teeth justtt soo nasty and her weird mouth, and her fat and huge face!!! seriouslyyy that picture just scary me!!!!!! btw shes sooo ordinary and i hate her style, she always wlays looks so damn trashy, she almost looks like she doesnt take a shower and just woken up!!! those rings sooo horrible and my gosh her hands and feet are so fucking disgusting, ewww her fingers soooo fugly!!! everything in her is ugly and weird….. thank ou for posting such a horrible pictures!!!! my eyes hurt!!!

• xRawwr

Dear Liam;

You see? She’s happy. Fuck off with your blond bitch. Miley is moving on. Besides you are just not worth her (:

• MileyFans4Life

GORGEOUS <3 AS ALWAYS! MARY AND ASHLEY ARE MILEY’S #1 FANS! MILEYS THE HOTTEST PERSON ALIVE! :) ?

• xRawwr

If you don’t even like her & if your eyes hurt.then Why looking&posting bullsh!t about her?
    Fuck off

horrible bitch!!! her hair is sooo ugly!!! looks dead!!! and what a fake color!!!! miley do us a favor dont ever in your fucking life dare to use shoes like that, your feet and finger are sooo fucking disguting!!!! please seriously love yourself a little bit more and do somenthing with your teeth IMMEDIATELY!!!!

• xRawwr

———————–

Lmao, get a life bitch. why are you even posting if you don’t even like her?

• xRawwr

—————————

You wish you were here!

if you think this is hot or grogeos, seriously you have serious metal problems… hahahaha

• amelie.

riiiidin’ solo. ;)

• InternetPolice

She gorgeous stop hater, if your eyes hurt so much fuck get the fuck off a Miley post. Although your parents may be siblings and your well a bit simple it doesn’t take rocket science fuck off inbred.

• mileysrock

ug 30, 2010 @ 04:35 pm
    KristinaMarie559 said:

I’m sorry but how does that show she has moved on?
    ——————
    MIAM OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!
    GROW!

• deco

Liam cheat on Miley with the blonde :(

• nemoh

Guess she’s moved on with the breakup. She looks wonderful :D

—————————

Bahahahaha either you are a jealous 4 year old, or you really are that dumb to put a sentence like that together.

• Gable16

get a new brain and perspective.

• Summer.

If you don’t like her and dont care a bit about her then why did you waste minutes of your life writing that bunch of words?

She looks amazing pre-breakup clearly over the years she has learned to deal with break-up’s better you go BB. Keep smiling.

• mileysrock

GORGEOUS <3 AS ALWAYS! MARY AND ASHLEY ARE MILEY’S #1 FANS! MILEYS THE HOTTEST PERSON ALIVE! :) !

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

is your blondie as pretty as miley, liam? i don’t think so.

I want her legs, glad to see shes happy :)

• Summer.

did Liam cheat on Miley with the blonde chick, or did he meet her after the miam break up?

• PeaceOutSuckaass

I love Miley. No matter what she is.

• Anne =)

first??

miley and liam are on a break. lesley patterson said on formspring. :) MIAM <3

• xoAmieeDawnxo

It’s a break not a breakup. There is not reason to be upset.
    ___________________________
    you’re profile pic explains so much. Miam is over, they BROKE UP. and they’re not on a damn break. get over it. kthanks(:

• Clauber

how can she be happy? She’s still loving Liam and now she has to forget him

• christmascash

Why take a break? It doesn’t make sense… to take a break and then get back together after the movie. Honestly, if they can’t do a long-distance relationship, then there’s no hope for Liam and Miley since she’ll be do doing more movies apparently. Just sayin.

• Clauber

Anonymousey 4 Bieber said:

christmascash said:

Agreed… and when you love someone you dont want to see him/her with anyone else

• heartinvasion?

Stop fucking cursing out Liam when no one even knows what happend -_-

• No Bitchassness

She seems so.. happy :D I love it!!

The Justin Bieber concert is tomorrow. Does anyone know what shes doing during the day and if shes going to the concert

Her smile looks forced. She is an actress. And she is wearing sunglasses in a dark airport. I don’t think she is happy, but whatever.

• Tiffany

Sooooo cute! How much must be boring you can not attend an airport without having thousands of paparazzi around.

• mileysmileyxo

she samme really happy after the break up. why do i feel like the old miley from 09 will be coming back? i feel like liam changed her..
    anyways, as long as my bb is happy so am i <3 :)

• Anonymousey 4 Bieber

christmascash said:

They’re taking a break? Where/when was that said? I thought both of them broke off the relationship for good.

aw shes so cuteee:)

• hottiegirl

————————–
    why dont u go somwhere or look at urself first stiped bitch , if u dont like her then gtfo !!

• mileysrock

NICK SANG STAY YESTERDAY FOR MILEY §§
    ——————–
    stay ( nick jonas )is for miley ? selena ?
    I do not know, he did not mean said !
    stay ( miley cyrus ) is for Liam , im sure
    because miley said !

• hottiegirl

miley looks great and glad to see her smiling

• Valentina

Soooooo cute!!How much must be boring you can not attend an airport without having thousands of paparazzi around.

• a bitch that hate you

heartinvasion you need to stop talking to yourself you dumb bitch and your icon is fugly too

Round glasses don’t go with a round face. Other than that, she looks cute.

• Valentina

+ 2….I agree!

Aww she looks gorgeous !!!! Hey guys if yÓu like teen love quotes follow me at http://www.twitter.com/annyofficial

• omg wtf lolz

She’s smiling again! God I’d love her body! @.@

• staygold

YES! i love that smilee(:

• realistgangsta

she look pretty and happy good for her

• heartinvasion?

Really Miley? How do you sit through that?

@meganfoxisbad

you have a trauma with the word ‘classy’ LOL

meganfoxisbad

you have a trauma with the word ‘classy’ LOL

• MissSmiley

I love her so much : ) She’s freakin’ gorgeous!
    But her work with Justin Bieber, you know that thing last night… girl, no.

• _liesyoutold

She’s tryna show everyone that she’s perfectly fine :)

• milenator

She’s beautiful :D
    all the haters need to GTFO! seriously
    wtf she’s smiling and these haters wanna bring her down

• lolli.

i love her purse and shorts. and eww justin beaver :P *gag*

• chemical romance

Fake smile. But she looks pretty

• weqkbzzqu

j5WgoD vtoubhihgvgf, [url=http://dzkoeoinzynh.com/]dzkoeoinzynh[/url], [link=http://dxxjnyxrnrqi.com/]dxxjnyxrnrqi[/link], http://mvchqfslgaim.com/

• yvordia

Pv3bPW kbedkizklpbg, [url=http://gwpyrjisbpix.com/]gwpyrjisbpix[/url], [link=http://gjoehirigfna.com/]gjoehirigfna[/link], http://lbfdsngudwwb.com/

• mattjac0bs

NileyisWin said:
    yeah she reaaaaally looks heartbroken ;)

haha R.i.P Miam !

lmfao. doesn’t she just? xD
    shes happier then ever ;]

• Laceeey.

her smile looks really forced.. just sayin’.
    i love her though. wasn’t justin’s new york concert canceled though?

• Hilary

My bb girl <3
    She look gorgeous =)

• SelGomezLove..x

Im Happy They BrOke Upp Liiam StOle Miiley Away 4rm Us And SpOilt Herr

Her Smilesz Uglyyyyy
    She Miight Az Well Walk ArOund Naked
    Shesz Hardly Wearing Any Clothesz
    Goshh Man I Loved Herr Soooo Much Biig Fan
    Noww After Wt She Done
    NO WAYYY!!

• OceanUpSUX

Yaay a new post!!
    FINALLY :D

Woo hoo miley and i both have the same phone

I love to see her cheesin!!! :) the best!

• Mafer Rodríguez-Lee

I love her outfit.

• cofee_i

Liam doesnt mean a matter, hehe

• natalie.

did someone seriously call her fat?
    okay…. um…either you are BLIND.
    or, your prob a fatass yourself.
    or looking for attention. and your seeking
    it with me. so goodbye.

looks the same smile of demi
    ask taylor
    and she ta with the cross
    hahaha this is so memi

ugly. ew. fat.

fat.

• BglitterBBy2.0

A) I effin’ love her oufit
    B) Her purse is beautiful(:
    C) No offense but Tish looks weird

—————————

• hihi

cutiee<3

Noah cyrus follows katy perry and bible verses on her twitter but i bet that it is really miley that follows them.

why do haters bother commenting shit like ‘whore’ and ‘slut’ like what relevance does that have with anything?

i love they…so cute

• BglitterBBy2.0

Aug 30, 2010 @ 04:30 pm

i love they…so cute

They look alike.

• sayWHAT

yay smiley miley is back!

and no she is not done filming she is in nyc with justin beiber for his 3D move filming. Usher, Rhianna, and more are there too.

they are on a fliming break while getting ready for chicago.

• KristinaMarie559

Ew stop talking about Niley.

Anyways Miley looks pretty:)

• GTFOLiam

I’m freaking glad she broke up with that idiot, Liam. She’s smiling like her old self again. =]

• Tiffany :)
  • Tiffany :)
  • StarStruck33

Tiffany :) said:
    where have we seen this smile before…?

______

THIS <3

• StarStruck33

Justin Bieber CONCERT?? I smell new remake of GREASE!! hahah Super Excited! I’m sorry but I actually Like this Idea!
    *does a cartwheel*
    AND LIAM YOU SUCK! Miley is BAAACK!!

IM SURE MILEY IS SMILING FOR THIS :

NICK SANG STAY YESTERDAY FOR MILEY §§
    hahaha delusional stan that song is for selena LOSER!!!!

• Summer.

KristinaMarie559 said:

I agree. Nick could have just wanted to sing those songs too!
    that is what I was thinking, I mean those are his songs, he won’t stop singing them

• Summer.

deco said:

Liam cheat on Miley with the blonde :(
    oh :/ I like Liam, but that sux

oceanup I’m from Brazil
    I was wondering if the small Greene ‘come to the show demi jonas camp?
    how do I get this information?

she doesnt wear her purity ring anymore? lolol

Miley really cares abut Liam she was so happy with him that smile does looked forced maybe she is smiling but she can still hurt on the inside she just doesn’t want the world to know shes sad

• Jane.in.Sane

Jumped off a plane at JFK with a dream in my cardigan…
    ;)

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Love her <3
    I listened to some of her music last night and I just remember how much I love her.
    Good to see her smiling again <33
    FUCK LIAM.

IM SURE MILEY IS SMILING FOR THIS :

NICK SANG STAY YESTERDAY FOR MILEY §§
    hahaha delusional stan that song is for selena LOSER!!!!

Don’t bloody start both wrong he sang it cause he wrote it and wanted too.

• OceanUpSUX

xdolshhex said:

_____

i want miley’s legs & megan fox’s face
    lol that’d be awesome.
    ________________
    Beyonce’s curves, Katy Perry’s eyes, Shakira’s hair, Miley’s legs…
    I could go on for hours xD

she has rings on every finger except the ring finger on both hands(her face is still shiny)

• musiciseverything

I’ve missed Miley so much. Beautiful. Her smile is back. Smiley Miley. :)

• xdolshhex

xdolshhex said:

_____

i want miley’s legs & megan fox’s face
    lol that’d be awesome.
    ________________
    Beyonce’s curves, Katy Perry’s eyes, Shakira’s hair, Miley’s legs…
    I could go on for hours xD
    _____

oh yeaaaah :D

• musiciseverything

Wait, she was at JFK? HOLY SHIT I WAS THERE YESTERDAY! SHE COULDN’T COME A DAY EARLIER?! D:

• mileysrock

yay smiley miley is back!

they are on a fliming break while getting ready for chicago.
    AWESOME !

i love they…so cute

They look alike
    haha so beautiful and funny
    and i love your icon
    camila is gorgeous

I love how a million bieber freaks probably hate her now cuz she went to his concert. AHA

• mileysrock

IM SURE MILEY IS SMILING FOR THIS :

NICK SANG STAY YESTERDAY FOR MILEY §§
    hahaha delusional stan that song is for selena LOSER!!!!
    i hate selena gomez
    i hate stay … so boring like nick
    but love niley :)