David Archuleta Allstar WE @ Arthur Ashe

arthurashe-13

David Archuleta, Allstar Weekend & Adrienne Bailon @ Arthur Ashe Day. PR.

meganfoxisbad said:

omg dami .she needs a sweet guy like him to treat her right.demi should be his first kiss .did u see her in camp rock .that girl got lips

hahaha I agree with everything you just said.

i like the jonas brothers and adrienne’s picture and demi are david are sorta cute together

• imandreajonas

Aww, David’s adorable and Demi looks gorgeous in that picture. They look like a cute couple, I wish they’d start dating. And Allstar Weekend doesn’t..irritate me anymore.

• nemoh

Boring.

18880th comment. ^.^

Archie has a really good new song called “Something ‘Bout Love.” :))

• MeenuD
  • Alex

woow you people are fast i thought i was going to be first :D:D:D

lolwut 0.0

• demiismylife

SOOO CUTE
    AGREEE??? ;)

MeenuD said:

Why is this so sexy?

I don’t think it is at all. He tries too hard to be sexy and the way he acted at NJATA shows weirded me out. He is aware of every move he makes, so those litle ‘suggestive’ things he does… they’re on purpose. Just watch.

• meganfoxisbad

MeenuD said:

Why is this so sexy?

________

LMAO he looks like a male stripper the way he does it

i love allstar weekend. <3

• Juliet

What is Allstar Weekend? :/ I’ve heard of it before..

I was there at the arthur ashe actually and I saw David backstage with Demi and they were laughing the WHOLE time talking and demi kept touching his shoulder.. idk what that means. I mean I myself thought it was flirty but it probably was just them being friendly who knows. But they do look cute together in that picture! :)

• elliesaur

Aww, Allstar Weekend was there. (:
    I went to their concert last Sunday and at the meet-and-greet, Cameron completely rubbed my back. ;D

whoa. when did david archuleta get sort of hot? i’m weirded out by this.

• suzii18023

he so cute(:

• Jessx7x

yayyy demi!

whoa. when did david archuleta get sort of hot? i’m weirded out by this.

______

What is it with people on OU and copying little things I say?

Archie can do waaay better. :/ JS.

• Sweetdisposition?

Archie is presh <3

• unique

Aug 31, 2010 @ 04:54 pm

=======
    They beeen touring together last year Archie is her opening, together with KSM. so they are close they even have a live chat together.

• unique

Aug 31, 2010 @ 02:30 pm
    meganfoxisbad said:

hahaha I agree with everything you just said.
    ===========
    Me too lol… i just noticed that it looks like a cute couple.. hmmm… and yes just watched camp rock 2 and will watch again on disney on sep 3 lol, yes demi knows how to kiss–> my god!! hahaha…

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Woah Joe is holding on tight to adrienne. Well she did like sexy.
    They’d make a cute couple, but adrienne is eh….but GET IT JOE.

• Danger-ous

Wow, I never realized how flat chested she was.

Smart move, Jonas.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

David can do way better than Demi.
    He is a cutie, but I admit they’d be a cool couple.

• amazed

I’M IN LOVE WITH DEMI HAIRSTYLE. I TRIED TO COPY IT #FAIL, but still ok.

actually to tell you the truth, they do look REALLY cute together. :)

• Juliet

AW

• Juliet

Love ‘em both.

• sgxvokicusy

2GZKVm inhzkqqwnice, [url=http://puxdkzdepvaz.com/]puxdkzdepvaz[/url], [link=http://ptaihxwpdwfz.com/]ptaihxwpdwfz[/link], http://qwoehzbslsmx.com/

• fuck yeah neviah

i loveee you archiepants.

• tih-ago

ADRIENNE looks amazing!
    she did such a great job hosting it!

• never change

love the pictures

• never change

david archuleta is a good singer

• Faiza

Awwww, David and Demi should totaly date. I kinda liked Jemi but….. Archie and Dems are cute too.

• sophieee

He’s never been kissed.

To the poster who said Demi is flat chested – get a life!
    Not everything revolves around boobs!
    And I don’t think she’s that flat chested, some of the other photos don’t look like that.Different clothes make a big difference.
    Those comments are why people think they need to change themselves. Wish I had small boobs – too much information?!!

I spy butt-chin.
    Demi is UGLYYY

• ILoveDavidArchieForever

Did David get taller and thinner or something? He looks older now! He used to look like a 13-year-old little boy! Now he’s beginning to look his age! But I still love him anyway! Haha!

David y demi = Dami Archulovato <3

• -Hibz-

David is beyond adorable. Love that guy.

• thewayilovedyou

OMG, David Archie is taller than Demi, David is one of the lowest people I’ve ever seen, then Demi must be really low, haha.

They do look cute together. I wish Demi is into sweet guys that appreciate girls like David over womanizers like Joe.

• Amy

Seriously,how adroable are they?!

1111111111111111111

FIRST!

• swim fishie

omg they’d be a cute couple actually.

• idkMyBFFjill

Oh my god they need to date. it’d be perfect revenge haha

first!