Nick Jonas @ His FINEST Camp Rock 2

Thx Karen. 2+ Concert pix from @atalantalove & Rachel.

• HBIC

off topic but miley is performing “OVERBOARD” with Justin right now at his concert for his 3D movie!! :D

For a whole 5 minutes, I thought you were talking about Justin Timberlake and got all excited…until I realised you probably mean Bieber. :\ meh

• suckit

He is an idiot. Enough with this Miley Selena Miley Selena crap. Dumbass.

what da fuck is this comment??

• xRawwr

Nick is looking so damn’ hot (;

• suzii18023

Nick<3(:

• sayWHAT

• sayWHAT

nick is cute hehe

• suckit

ehh. it doesn’t get me excited

I don’t think that I could love this boy more than I already do. <3

• skyebird

nick looks so tiny in the still on the third video XD

• sophieee

what’s “OVERBOARD” ?

sophieee said:

what’s “OVERBOARD” ?

It’s a song, dumbass.

• xRawwr

So awesome. my 2 fave. stars together AMAZING!

Nick was the best part of this movie.

• Drizzy

• sophieee

It’s a song, dumbass.
    i know it’s a song -___-
    by who?

unf. that boy is sexy.

It’s a song, dumbass.

chill, anon. she was just asking a question. obviously she knew it was a song.

• Drizzy

Just sayin’…. THEY BETTER NOT REMAKE GREASE.
    Especially with Bieber and Cyrus. NO NO NO.

The movie shouldn’t be touched.

• Your Love is my Drug

OU is having a nick jonas whore fair
    I dont mind (:

hahaha “yes i want to keep it you have pretty eyes too”

that made me laugh, hes so adorable

i have definitely played the first5 seconds of the first vid way to many times already.

Those were really cute, especially the first one. Nick is one adorable child.

• Your Love is my Drug

Just sayin’…. THEY BETTER NOT REMAKE GREASE.
    Especially with Bieber and Cyrus. NO NO NO.

The movie shouldn’t be touched.
    Justin confirmed it was a rumor. Same with the back to the future thing.

It’s a song, dumbass.

really????your so fucking smart.i would have never figured that out. god dammit chill the fuck out anon

• Drizzy

Just sayin’…. THEY BETTER NOT REMAKE GREASE.
    Especially with Bieber and Cyrus. NO NO NO.

The movie shouldn’t be touched.
    Justin confirmed it was a rumor. Same with the back to the future thing.

====

Thank the lord hahaha!

• AlwaystheTruth
  • suckit

ust sayin’…. THEY BETTER NOT REMAKE GREASE.
    Especially with Bieber and Cyrus. NO NO NO.

The movie shouldn’t be touched.

it’s a rumor but when i found out i was about to KILL a bitch.they should not touch my movie

• Jonas_Chica

hey whatz up?
    luv ur icon

• AAC

Just met @ddlovato :)) she loved my poster so much she kept it to give to nick ! Haha
    hace cerca de 4 horas vía Twitter for iPhone

This poster…lmao

_______

Jick Nonas FTW!

• skyebird

when the clock strikes twelve, i turn into a senior. radddd.
    STFU. I have already been a senior for 2 weeks now.

Why would you say that to her? There’s no need to be rude. You’re the one that should STFU. thanks.

haha, anon’s are amusing. someone’s bitter that i start school later than them.

• Drizzy

OH I changed my Mind. I want Niley! I never liked Niley but I want them together.

====

Delusional.

• KristinaMarie559

My icon.

Ur an asshole! Nick jonas is the most beautiful man on the planet!!! He’s god’s gift to women and i will fucking bow down to him

=—–

Preach! Nick J is off the chain.

My icon.
    ___

LOL!

• skyebird

concert pictures.. again :P haha i still don’t watch the movie, let’s hope that is better than the first one.

you changed your icon! i like it!

skyebird said:

when the clock strikes twelve, i turn into a senior. radddd.
    STFU. I have already been a senior for 2 weeks now.

• Demi L.

I’m cold. :(

i’m sorry:(

i love this couple.. much better than jamilla hah much better

• xCookieMuffin

:@ OCEANUP! >_<

• misguided gts.

you changed your icon! i like it!

thanks :D this is an option i have 3 and idk which one should i choose. lol D:

Demi L. said:

Ain’t I sexy?
    _____

Yes Demi now go bang Nick.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

NICK J IS OFF DA CHAIN!!! ;)

i love this couple.. much better than jamilla hah much better
    Troll, it’s Jomilla. Get your facts straight.

• skyebird

when the clock strikes twelve, i turn into a senior. radddd.
    STFU. I have already been a senior for 2 weeks now.

ok… so why do i have to shut the fuck up for you being a senior for two weeks?

• itsaimeenotamy

hello
    :D

hace cerca de 4 horas vía Twitter for iPhone

This poster…lmao

• misguided gts.

when the clock strikes twelve, i turn into a senior. radddd.
    STFU. I have already been a senior for 2 weeks now.

• suckit

i swear sum anons are like bipolar bitches on their period

• skyebird

you changed your icon! i like it!

thanks :D this is an option i have 3 and idk which one should i choose. lol D:

haha, i love her little dance move! but i’ll probably be no help to you cause i like anything with hayley on it… XD

• Demi L.

AAC said:
    Demi L. said:

Ain’t I sexy?
    _____

Yes Demi now go bang Nick.
    No I’m too busy banging Trace horse face.

saw the movie , it was GREAT!

• DavidArchiefan

heyo!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

so, i’ve had time to calm down from earlier, and now i’m back. :) i’ll just choose to not respond the other replies i received after i left that i just went back and read.

• MileyIsSoSmiley

misguided gts. said:
    i’ve been in a Miley concert :) she’s awesome but i wasn’t that close, lucky girl, she saw them together. D:

I been to a miley and justin concert but i wanna see them perform together :/

me too girl :(

I know but hey the concert movie and the youtube videos lol, but i know its not the same :/

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

calm down from what?

• iusedtobelovedrunk

calm down from what?

a strong disagreement i had with someone earlier. don’t want to go into too much detail, because i don’t want them to come in here and start up again.

me too girl :(

definitely not the same :/ hahaha i already can’t wait for the videos and the movie needs to come out NOW. xD

• hottiegirl

that boy has alot of fame and all da great ppl sing with him i have no idea why, he is nothing special he sounds more like a girl not hating just wondering why ppl like juting soo much?!!

Aug 31, 2010 @ 07:23 pm
    Danger-ous said:
    Nick Jonas needs to bring it down a notch.
    _______

….

http://twitpic.com/2k409b – THE NIGHT Miley & Justin Bieber BROKE twitter it went overboard. HOly s hit miley looks hot and justin look good together aww he dressed up for her.

Is this about the 14 year old girl that said she was drunk?

• hottiegirl

wll at least u went to one of her concerts i never went to any or met her

aww sorry :( i’m sure you’ll go to her concert someday :)
    hahah i dont think , cuz i keep travlling but its ok i still can watch her in my pc

• MileyIsSoSmiley

misguided gts. said:
    me too girl :(

Yeah I know like now. and o the plus side i met someone who likes both of them :) not alot of people like bieber on here.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Is this about the 14 year old girl that said she was drunk?

yep. i’m pretty sure i’m on her shit list now.

• misguided gts.

changed my icon again xD

hottiegirl said:
    ————————————–

He’s the “it” boy of the moment and they are all just latching on to his fame, pandering to the teenies. That’s it…no more explanation is required.

• misguided gts.

ikr? that’s a good part :) most of the people think he’s ”gay” and stuff -_- i hate that haha.

_____________
    agreed. i feel bad for him though, when he comes down…boy is he gonna fall HARD. I hope he has a few bank accounts.

• all for me

lol at Joe and Nick in the second clip..kinda cute..

I’m kind of bothered by the fact they let Miley sing Jessicas part ….was it that serious to have her featured in his 3D movie. Theres so many things I dislike about Justin. He has the charm and the fans but… he’s really starting to get to me.

• Jane Doe
  • thedarksunshine

Nick’s always at his finest. ^.^

• JonasandMileyPones

Cuteness.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

….. so

Can you all just shut the hell up?

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Joe + muscles = perfection

Ain’t I sexy?
    no your flat!

Demi L. said:

AAC said:
    Demi L. said:

Ain’t I sexy?
    _____

Yes Demi now go bang Nick.
    No I’m too busy banging Trace horse face.
    ________

:O
    Beastiality.

• misguided gts.

you changed your icon! i like it!

thanks :D this is an option i have 3 and idk which one should i choose. lol D:

LOL same hare xD that’s why i don’t know which one should i leave hahaha

Can you all just shut the hell up?
    It’s not your life. Joe can hang out with, or date anyone he wants. Sure we might not always approve of the person, but it’s not our job to say who he can be with, and who he shouldn’t.-
    Sorry mom.

Live Like There… said:

NICK J IS OFF DA CHAIN!!! ;)

Nick J! Nick J! Nick J is off the chain!

• NatandOlly
  • Your Love is my Drug

MILEY AND JUSTIN ARE SINGING TOGETHER, AT THIS MOMENT, RIGHT NOW!!!

• misguided gts.

this is the last one.. i think i’ll leave the one with hayley dancing. or idk D: lol

• skyebird

you changed your icon! i like it!

thanks :D this is an option i have 3 and idk which one should i choose. lol D:

LOL same hare xD that’s why i don’t know which one should i leave hahaha

ok, i lied. THAT one. taylor york and hayley are so cute!

• Drizzy

MILEY AND JUSTIN ARE SINGING TOGETHER, AT THIS MOMENT, RIGHT NOW!!!
    ====

Ok?

• Demi L.

Ain’t I sexy?
    no your flat!
    I ain’t flat, I’m latina, I got curves, unlike others… *cough*Selena*cough*
    Ask Taylor…

anons.SMH

• AAC

MILEY AND JUSTIN ARE SINGING TOGETHER, AT THIS MOMENT, RIGHT NOW!!!
    ___

Coolio…

• itsaimeenotamy
  • Jane Doe

Icon check…..

• Demi L.

No I’m too busy banging Trace horse face.
    ________

:O
    Beastiality.
    Couldn’t find better at the zoo..

mileysmileyxo said:

i love demi to death, but i honestly dont understand how she can feel comfortable wearing such a short dress on stage. idk i would just feel weird..

She’s wearing a push up underneath so if she makes a mess no one will see.

• heartinvasion?

IT’S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!
    LOL JK I hate peanut butter.
    Im bored :|

anons.SMH

agreed.

suckit said:
    anons.SMH
    Suck it up, suckit.

• Jane Doe

Ohhh yeah.
    ;D

LOL same hare xD that’s why i don’t know which one should i leave hahaha

ok, i lied. THAT one. taylor york and hayley are so cute!

Woo okay, i’ll leave this one :) i wish i could make the gif with all that part lol jeremy, taylor and hayley are so funny xD

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

only fun thing of school = FRIENDS

I can’t stop listening to Who I Am!!!

im more interested in the fact that he’s up there with boyz II men than miley. ngl. love them.

LOL same hare xD that’s why i don’t know which one should i leave hahaha

ok, i lied. THAT one. taylor york and hayley are so cute!

i <3 taylor. seriously. i wish he was in the band when i met them ):

anons.SMH
    Suck it up, suckit.

do you want a fucking cookie anon.AND I SUCKED it up along time ago so please shut up and go stick your head up your ass

i <3 taylor. seriously. i wish he was in the band when i met them ):

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. You met them?!

• heartinvasion?

What’s with the fighting?

Suck it up, suckit.

ohhhh. anon got tolddd.

suckit said:
    anons.SMH
    Suck it up, suckit.

You’re so nice.

• hottiegirl

Its funny when someone tells you a story and the whole time your thinking “Bull Crap”

heartinvasion? said:
    What’s with the fighting?
    She’s actually just fighting with herself. Lame newbies got no sense of humor.

• KristinaMarie559

Miley on stage with Justin!

Suck it up, suckit.

You’re so nice.

i’ve been told…

• meganfoxisbad

GASP .ur icon

• meganfoxisbad

hahahaha YAYY! im so glad i posted this. i love this boy tooo muchh. touching his butt was the hightlight of my life ;)

• AAC

And thank you cameraman for getting a good shot of his ass.

• Drizzy

ust sayin’…. THEY BETTER NOT REMAKE GREASE.
    Especially with Bieber and Cyrus. NO NO NO.

The movie shouldn’t be touched.

====

Ikr? I just think that’s one movie that should definitely not be re-made!

especally with justin and miley. they should get sum unknown people if they decide to make a re amke

Exactly.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

the first video got me smiling from ear to ear for 2:33 minutes.

• Drizzy

\
    Sorry to bring it up again, but im SO pumped for miley and justins Duet :D

___

miley as in cyrus and justin as in beeber? oh boy…im just gonna hold my comments in and be a good citizen…

====

Same here….

your. icon. <3

Niley has been over since freaking 07. Get over it. They’re friends, and your whining won’t get them any closer.

• Drizzy

===

That’s random, but your right haaa.

This is bad real bad!

• suckit

um nobody’s talking about niley JS

• AAC

I don’t get why people think Chloe Bridges is ugly. I think she is really pretty.

This is bad real bad!

michael jackson.now i’m mad real mad joe jackson<33

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Thank god im alone, i dont want anybody watching me kiss my computer screen

I just had to scissor off a big chunk of shit that got caught in the hair around my dogs butthole. Terrible. I was dry heaving through it

• suckit

don’t get why people think Chloe Bridges is ugly. I think she is really pretty.

agreed

____

… Thank you for sharing that lovely information.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND NICK! WELCOME TO HELL!

Thank god im alone, i dont want anybody watching me kiss my computer screen

is there a reason ur doing that?

• skyebird

i’ve never actually gagged at a comment… until now.

JOE FOR YOU! …. Superstar
    Where you from, how’s it going?
    I know you

I know what you are
    What you are, baby

Womanizer
    Woman-womanizer
    You’re a womanizer
    Oh, womanizer
    but the funny thing is Joe doesn’t care.

• KristinaMarie559

Someone said he is singing Rose Garden tonight! I love that song live<33

• AAC

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND NICK! WELCOME TO HELL!
    _______

?

• xCookieMuffin

ba doom doom.

• Your Love is my Drug

suckit said:
    This is bad real bad!

michael jackson.now i’m mad real mad joe jackson<33
    OMG. Im listening to your ipod, and as SOON as started reading that Smooth Criminal came on. haha

• xCookieMuffin

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND NICK! WELCOME TO HELL!

• Buster_28

hahahaha! thank you you just made my night! that’s hilarious!

This is bad real bad!

michael jackson.now i’m mad real mad joe jackson<33

my ipod???lol

i <3 taylor. seriously. i wish he was in the band when i met them ):
    WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK. You met them?!
    ---
    haha i did. like in 2007 before they were really famous. i have a picture, but i look gross in it cause i was all sweaty, so it’s like hidden in my room. but seriously, nicest. band. everrr.

skyebird said:
    Suck it up, suckit.

ohhhh. anon got tolddd.
    *facepalm*

OU is having a nick jonas whore fair

• -Jenii

suckit said:

OU is having a nick jonas whore fair
    __________
    true..but I dont mind it one bit ;)

• KristinaMarie559

Another picture:

Okay I am done!

ohhhh. anon got tolddd.
    *facepalm*

sure.

You’re so nice.

i’ve been told…
    Well you might as well buy yourself a sense of humor. And kindness.

• Karen

i posted these videos…follow me :)

first!
    second??

• meganfoxisbad

whats up with everybody?

I’m just so confused by all the comments on here.

Anyyyways…good lookin Nick J. I’m stoked for this movie. Thaaaank you FIOS..I can watch it tomorrow : )

• misguided gts.

omg i hate you :( lol jk, but yeah i imagine that, they’re awesomee, i’ve never been to paramore concert :( and i’m a fan since all we know is falling, just by the fact that i live in mexico and i wasn’t ableto go to the one in Monterrey. u.u

• skyebird

*sigh* why is there always one anon who likes to start fights?

KristinaMarie559 said:

Miley on stage with Justin!

What is she wearing? O_o

• meganfoxisbad

sighs.dont even get me started

You’re so nice.

i’ve been told…
    Well you might as well buy yourself a sense of humor. And kindness.

you might as well stop annoying da fuck out of people.you try that and then i’ll get a sense of humor

• suckit

OU is dead.i have school tommorow.greattt…

• skyebird

i seriously know how you feel… i have to go to different states to see bands because i live in delaware :/ the only reason i got to meet them was because they were pretty unknown and had to play wherever they could get a spot.

• KristinaMarie559

Miley on stage with Justin!

What is she wearing? O_o
    From the other twitpic I posted it look like a dress but then the one you are talking about looked like what she was wearing earlier o_o

i REALLY hope the only reason miley is there is because jessica jarrell couldn’t make it and not because she is the “bigger” star. otherwise, that’s just messed up.

• hottiegirl

Miley on stage with Justin!
    —————
    no videos?!! and which song gosh i hate waiting

You know, there’s not only an anon who comes on here. And for the record, you newbies are lame. You’re no fun at all, you think jokes are for starting shit, when it’s all just for laughs.
    Idiots.

• MileyIsSoSmiley

She looks stunning another pic of miley

• misguided gts.

Miley on stage with Justin!
    —————
    no videos?!! and which song gosh i hate waiting

overboard :)

• MileyIsSoSmiley

Miley on stage with Justin!
    —————
    no videos?!! and which song gosh i hate waiting

Overboard!

Idiots.

i’m assuming this was to me. and you can tell when it’s the same anon… and who say’s i’m a newbie? i’ve been on oceanup for a loooong time. i just got a new username. smh

• MileyIsSoSmiley

Ahhh I cant wait for the video My two idols in one stage!!!

She looks stunning another pic of miley

omg that girl is so lucky, she’s too freaking close.

miley looks sooo tall in those pictures. wow. but she’s gorgeous <3

• KristinaMarie559

sighs.dont even get me started
    It isn’t that bad. Trust me what Selena is wearing in your icon is about as bad as what Miley is wearing.

A little sexy but nothing slutty.(:

• hottiegirl

She looks stunning another pic of miley
    thank god its a dress i though she is wearing the same ugly outfits

skyebird said:
    Idiots.

Well, honey, you assume way too much. This wasn’t for you. It’s for every stupid and annoying person in this site. And there are a lot. The good people left because of them.

• meganfoxisbad

justin bieber and miley are your idols.hahahhahahaa.nice one

• Your Love is my Drug

Stupid ass fail whale.

• meganfoxisbad

how?

• skyebird

my bad. what you wrote just went with what i wrote. and a lot of the same people from years ago are still here…

well bye people

• MileyIsSoSmiley

misguided gts. said:

She looks stunning another pic of miley

omg that girl is so lucky, she’s too freaking close.

I know i wish i could have gone/

Stupid ass fail whale.

agreed

• MileyIsSoSmiley

meganfoxisbad said:
    justin bieber and miley are your idols.hahahhahahaa.nice one

And you care why is me not you :)

• misguided gts.

Not all the people left because of the new ones, maybe they got tired of OU.
    I’m an old user and i came back yesterday and i didn’t left because of them, if you actually don’t like the people here anymore, just don’t look at the comments, simple as that.

• Your Love is my Drug

Ahhh I cant wait for the video My two idols in one stage!!!
    Im like, freaking out! why is everyone on twitter talking about justin shirtless on ABC? WHAT HAPPENED?

• hottiegirl

no videos?!! and which song gosh i hate waiting

overboard :)
    ok no videos?!! and which song gosh i hate waiting

overboard is a song by justin! ok sry i dont lsn to justin at all

:D

He’s shit.

• sexxynickj

Nick wet!!! OMG… I just fainted!

• sunnylikethis

HAHA! The movie’s hilarious! Everyone make sure to watch it… Better than the first but not all that good yet good enough for a DCOM if that even makes sense.
    Ok bye!

He’s a douchebag.

He is an idiot. Enough with this Miley Selena Miley Selena crap. Dumbass.

• xRawwr

Is that Frankie at :48 ?. he looks cute (:

OU is having a nick jonas whore fair
    __________
    true..but I dont mind it one bit ;)

me nither *wink,wink*lol

• KristinaMarie559

how?
    Selena’s shirt. If you look at the full picture it looks like it’s about to fall off:/
    but that’s just the way it’s designed. And Miley is wearing a dress. How is that bad?

Not many. The whole ambiance is not the same. The trolls were hilarious.

• Your Love is my Drug

misguided gts. said:

She looks stunning another pic of miley

omg that girl is so lucky, she’s too freaking close.

I know i wish i could have gone/
    God, I kind of like wanna cry. Lol. I wanna be there SOO bad.

• HBIC

Ouh I like the little black dress on Miley :)

• MileyIsSoSmiley

Your Love is my Drug said:
    Ahhh I cant wait for the video My two idols in one stage!!!

I think it was something about shaq vs. jb idk i saw that too but idk. but i cant wait for the video

• Your Love is my Drug

hottiegirl said:
    no videos?!! and which song gosh i hate waiting

overboard :)
    ok no videos?!! and which song gosh i hate waiting

overboard is a song by justin! ok sry i dont lsn to justin at all
    There wont be any videos until the concerts over. Haha they just sang together like 15 min. ago

• KristinaMarie559

Ouh I like the little black dress on Miley :)
    Me too! She should dress like that more on stage!

misguided gts. said:

Not all the people left because of the new ones, maybe they got tired of OU.
    That is my opinion.

• Your Love is my Drug

MileyIsSoSmiley said:
    Your Love is my Drug said:
    Ahhh I cant wait for the video My two idols in one stage!!!

I wanna see it, like NOW! haha what time was it on? maybe they didn’t play it west coast yet?

Twitter is over capacity.

F YOU TWITTER :X

She looks stunning another pic of miley

omg that girl is so lucky, she’s too freaking close.

I know i wish i could have gone/

• skyebird

Not many. The whole ambiance is not the same. The trolls were hilarious.

the trolls were immature. flooding the posts and all. sure, some of them are funny, but overall it was just stupid. which is why people now get mad at the anons because they don’t want to deal with it. btw, i’m not trying to come off as rude, because i don’t start stuff with anyone unless they start it first.

Not many. The whole ambiance is not the same. The trolls were hilarious.

Never said you were rude.

• hottiegirl

omg
    why some ppl r talking about miley’s dress i think demi , selena and emily osment dress like that onstage or just bcuz its miley!!

• MileyIsSoSmiley

Your Love is my Drug said:
    MileyIsSoSmiley said:
    Your Love is my Drug said:
    Ahhh I cant wait for the video My two idols in one stage!!!

Idk maybe they didn’t i think its on ABC, But yeah i know i can;t wait either but hey the concert is almost over. :)

• skyebird

Never said you were rude.

i didn’t say you did. i was just clarifying in case i came off that way. cause i’ll be the first to admit that people are rude on here. most of them on purpose.

• Danger-ous

Nick Jonas needs to bring it down a notch.

• MileyIsSoSmiley

misguided gts. said:

She looks stunning another pic of miley

omg that girl is so lucky, she’s too freaking close.

I know i wish i could have gone/

I been to a miley and justin concert but i wanna see them perform together :/

• KristinaMarie559

omg
    Just because it’s Miley.

• hottiegirl

——————–
    wll at least u went to one of her concerts i never went to any or met her

Never said you were rude.

Yes, it’s true. Especially to the anons. Who are not all idiots.

• skyebird

Never said you were rude.

Yes, it’s true. Especially to the anons. Who are not all idiots.

i agree with you. not all of them are. there are a lot of them that seem nice and don’t troll around the site. but there are the ones that start stuff with users on here, which is why the users get so pissed off.

yo whuts muh name, say it once uh-gen.

• JoickBelongs

Miley singing with Justin ? really Miles ? really ?
    -_-

Yes, it’s true. Especially to the anons. Who are not all idiots.

Yeah. Back then, there were many funny anons. Now I feel like I’m the only one who tries to make jokes.

Nick Jonas needs to bring it down a notch.
    ______

What is that supposed to mean?

Danger-ous said:
    Nick Jonas needs to bring it down a notch.
    ____________________________________________
    ????
    And this is in regards to…

• JoickBelongs

setthispartyoff
    My friend met Bieb. There were other girls waiting to meet him too & they were screaming. Justin called them idiots. Nice way to treat fans.

that little worm, can’t stand him ¬¬

• skyebird

Yes, it’s true. Especially to the anons. Who are not all idiots.

i think some just take it too far and there are way too many stans on here so they take it seriously. plus, users on here don’t really get why people stay anonymous. idk, you seem pretty cool after talking to you though.

setthispartyoff
    My friend met Bieb. There were other girls waiting to meet him too & they were screaming. Justin called them pooheads. Nice way to treat fans.

that little worm, can’t stand him ¬¬

They are starting drama. Juastin wouldnt say that to his fans the ones that got him to where they are today.

Yeah stans are annoying. We’re just here to spend time and just smile at how ridiculous conversations can be, or just share interests, not fight over which celeb is better. And yeah, I like being an anon better.

• Dumaaa ?

I can’t get over the fact that Miley, Kanye, Usher, Ludacris, and Boyz 2 Men are at the Justin Bieber concert and I’m not there. FML. Hey, Justin, I’ve been two of your concerts and you didn’t bring any special guests out. FUUUUU!

Why are my shaq vs bieber comments getting deleted? Im not saying anything bad.

• Sami

Camp Rock 2 is actually really amazing. It isn’t ready for an EMMY or anything, but compared to the first, it’s way better.

Who wants Maya Kibbel’s personal formspring? She has it locked but she’ll message you back

• AAC

Nick Jonas wet is my favourite thing ever.

• Drizzy

ust sayin’…. THEY BETTER NOT REMAKE GREASE.
    Especially with Bieber and Cyrus. NO NO NO.

The movie shouldn’t be touched.

====

Ikr? I just think that’s one movie that should definitely not be re-made!

i know it’s a song
    by who?

Who do you think?

• Drizzy

Nick Jonas wet is my favourite thing ever.

==========

Me too girl… Me too. ;)

• MileyIsSoSmiley

hottiegirl said:
    ——————–
    wll at least u went to one of her concerts i never went to any or met her

Sorry :/

• AAC

I also love it when he plays the drums. I have a thing for drummers.

• jenni
  • JoickBelongs

setthispartyoff

that little worm, can’t stand him ¬¬

_________

sure he wouldn’t …

• skyebird

Why are my shaq vs bieber comments getting deleted? Im not saying anything bad.

oceanup does that to me a lot too. just keep posting them XD

JOE FOR YOU! …. Superstar
    Where you from, how’s it going?
    I know you

(You)You womanizer

(You)You say I’m crazy
    (You)I gotcha crazy
    (You)You’re nothin but a
    (You)Womanizer

Daddy-o
    You’ve got the swagger of a champion
    To bad for you
    You just can’t find the right companion
    I guess when you have one too many
    Makes it hard, it could be easy
    Who you are
    That’s just who you are, baby

Lollipop
    You must mistake me for a sucker
    To think that I
    Would be a victim, not another
    Say you’re playin how you want it
    But no way I’m never gonna fall for you
    Never you, baby

(You)But I can’t do it
    (You)You womanizer

(You)You say I’m crazy
    (You)I got you crazy
    (You)You’re nothin but a
    (You)Womanizer

Maybe if we both lived in a different world
    It would be all good
    And maybe I could be your girl
    But I can’t so we don’t

(You)You’re nothin but a
    (You)Womanizer

Womanizer
    Woman-womanizer
    You’re a womanizer
    Oh, womanizer
    Oh, you’re a womanizer, ba

lol someone just said justin was crying when miley came on stage lmfao

• suckit

ust sayin’…. THEY BETTER NOT REMAKE GREASE.
    Especially with Bieber and Cyrus. NO NO NO.

The movie shouldn’t be touched.

====

Ikr? I just think that’s one movie that should definitely not be re-made!

• Your Love is my Drug

Sorry to bring it up again, but im SO pumped for miley and justins Duet :D

• Buster_28

Sorry to bring it up again, but im SO pumped for miley and justins Duet :D

___

• Buster_28

you can put it on the boooaaarrrdddddd YES!

“someone please come get miley cyrus’s non singing ass off stage”

lmfao beliebers twitters are hilarious

• Danger-ous

Aug 31, 2010 @ 07:37 pm
    Anonymous:

“someone please come get miley cyrus’s non singing ass off stage”

lmfao beliebers twitters are hilarious
    That right there is worth the effort of re-Tweeting.

Who do you think?

your such a smartass

I been to a miley and justin concert but i wanna see them perform together :/

me too girl :(

wll at least u went to one of her concerts i never went to any or met her

aww sorry :( i’m sure you’ll go to her concert someday :)

• anonymous#15

nick jonas is such a tank in this movie ?

• JB rocks my socks

Ah!
    I started watching then realized I shouldnt.
    I want to laugh,smile, and fawn over the boys on the premiere day and this is kinda ruining it.

I’m a Joe girl! But damn Nick is fine! And that ass shot in the beginning.. thank you mana and papa Jonas :)

Someone said he is singing Rose Garden tonight! I love that song live<33
    ______

She was brought into this world
    Out of a beautiful mistake
    When her mom was just a girl
    And her daddy didn’t stay

I fell inlove with that song the first time I heard it. I love the lyrics.

• xCookieMuffin

I’m cold. :(

• Nick Jonas

Where’s JAMP?

I’m cold. :(

i’m sorry:(

• skyebird

when the clock strikes twelve, i turn into a senior. radddd.

• mileysmileyxo

• Your Love is my Drug

Hawt

• Angrynonymous

Hey. Motherfuckers. This is a Jonas post. Meaning, it is pertaining to the JONAS BROTHERS AND/OR THEIR TOUR OR NICK’S ACTING. I don’t want to see shut about fucking Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus. You fuckers need to learn. K. On the other hand, Nicholas is adorable. :)