Nick Jonas Playing Rockstar Soundcheck

MileyIsSoSmiley said:
    My twitter is going Crazy.. On Miley and Justin Duet.
    =—–
    Same! My friend is at MSG at she got Miley and Justins autographs for my B-Day <333

• misguided gts.

can someone tell me who da fuck sydney dalton is??

OMGGGGGGG. your icon! its beautiful <3

thanks:)))i stole it from oceanupSUX

ur welcome :) she looks so beautiful that’s my favorite photoshoot haha <33

hiiiiiiiiiiii

• krystinajonas

HAS ANYBODY WATCHED THE VIDEO OF THAT SICK BITCH THROW PUPPIES INTO A LAKE?! SHE NEEDS TO FUCKING DIE!!!

First!!!

• xoxolovebug

Awesome. Here come all the Miley/Niley stans and teenies. EFF. -_-

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Mileys singing overboard with Justin tonight! :D

omg for real? i’m oveerboard and i need you here! haha i love that song :)

YES WE HAVE SEEN IT. BUT I HAVENT I DONT WANT TO SEE THAT FUCKING SHIT. I DONT WANT TO SEE ANIMALS ABUSED I HATE WHEN PEOPLE FORCE THAT TO ME.

second

when was he playing rockstar 0_o

let guess. nick ISNT an attention whore right? sigh.

• M e g a n

OMFG OMFG OMFG OFMG NILEY.
    no. its a good melody.

• MileyIsSoSmiley

Your Love is my Drug said:
    MileyIsSoSmiley said:
    My twitter is going Crazy.. On Miley and Justin Duet.
    =—–

Aww thats Cute :)
    lol I wish i could see my two idols at the same time together :/

• Alex

i love nick <3<3<3

First ?

• Jane Doe

krystinajonas said:

I’ve seen it..unfortunately…..

• suckit

can someone tell me who da fuck sydney dalton is??

OMGGGGGGG. your icon! its beautiful <3

thanks:)))i stole it from oceanupSUX

ur welcome :) she looks so beautiful that’s my favorite photoshoot haha <33

mine to::))

• krystinajonas

Who fucking cares about Nelena, Niley, or Dick?!

IT’S ALL ABUOT FINNCHEL FROM GLEE.

• suzii18023

ha oh nick(:

• suckit

yeah.i made me sick

• krystinajonas

krystinajonas said:

I’ve seen it..unfortunately…..

I hope the ghosts of the puppies haunt her ass.

• Your Love is my Drug

can someone tell me who da fuck sydney dalton is??
    Sydney Dalton is this girl who was obsessed with Justin Bieber. Met him like 83468374 times. then got over him, ripped all his posters in half, filmed it, put it up, and is now at MSG, with front row tickets, and met him..agian. so now everyone hates her.

• suckit

how do you make big blue letters.i’m so jelous rite now

?Toni? said:
    I heard Rockstar, or at least a version that sounds like the same tune.
    Im not saying he’s thinking of Miley, but i’ve heard him play that before on different soundchecks. I think thats just his go to little tune he plays when he’s just randomly playing. It doesnt necessarily have anything to do with Niley.

Even though I love Niley, im not going to make something out to be niley related if it isnt. :)
    ______

Someone said it is an Elvis Costello song.

Nick loves his Hanny Montanny <3

MileyIsSoSmiley said:
    Your Love is my Drug said:
    MileyIsSoSmiley said:
    My twitter is going Crazy.. On Miley and Justin Duet.
    =—–

Aww thats Cute :)
    lol I wish i could see my two idols at the same time together :/
    OMG I would die. Atleast we’ll see them in the movie :D

does anyone here have an Anything Disney account?

• AAC

0MGZZZZ!!!!!!1 D@T M3@NZ H3’Z ST!LL !N L0V3 W1TH M!L3RZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Uh no. He also played American Idiot. Does that mean he’s in love with Billy Joe too?

let guess. nick ISNT an attention whore right? sigh.

he is not. :)

• colorfulx

AAC said:
    0MGZZZZ!!!!!!1 D@T M3@NZ H3’Z ST!LL !N L0V3 W1TH M!L3RZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I am xD

Thats called musical chairs, not rockstar. wtf.

SMH, oceanup… SMH

• thedarksunshine

Doesn’t sound like Rockstar.. Sounds kind of different.
    But I love Rockstar, such a catchy song to sing. XD

• kim

so cute :)

• mileysmileyxo

im going to tgif tonight… what should i get?
    im thinking a chicken ceaser salad.. yumm!

0MGZZZZ!!!!!!1 D@T M3@NZ H3’Z ST!LL !N L0V3 W1TH M!L3RZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

==============================================================================================
    He could be. Or with Lea Michele’s boyfriend who’s in the American Idiot Broadway Musical, he did go to the musical the other day. In conclusion, he’s in love with the people whose songs he covers. hehe.

• sexxynickj

Niley fans are sad.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

fuck niley. Be with me, nicholas.

• xoxokatie8

OMG @ this video

A few of the girls were like all over Frankie. Poor guy. And that one girl who was in a skirt… I was laughing at her the whole time. (I hope she’s not reading this)

• Reana

ahaha this is not Rockstar.

• maly

I love Rockstar. It’s cute

let guess. nick ISNT an attention whore right? sigh.

he is not. :)

but yet his ex’s would be. funny how that works.

i read words wrong all the time hahah and then i feel completely stupid
    ________

Me too. So does my friend, like some words aren’t there, were there, mix words up in a sentence. You’re not alone. lol Sometimes, I get lazy and skip some words and I think that’s what I did with you. I saw a “g” in the beginning and “ts” at the end and assumed.

i have no idea why i used ”gts.” it was supposed to be ghosts xD

your sad

nick is not an attention whore if he was dont you think he would say more than 2 words at interviews or be seen out in public more?

• myheartbeatsforlove

myheartbeatsforlove:
    now it’s fine :) haha

thank you so much.<3

• -Hibz-

Aug 31, 2010 @ 05:47 pm
    -Hibz- said:
    I want to see them performing live one day.

Me too.
    Oh, look. It’s my girlfriend.

HEY BABE.

Anywho’s, I better go. Work.
    Ttyl. Bye peeps.

• suckit

WHYIS ALWAYS JONAS BROTHERS MILEY SELENA DEMI OR DISNEY WHY CAN’T IT BE FOR ONE TIME MCFLY DANNY JONES PLEAASE THEI’RE SO MUCH TALENTED THEN THIS 3 GUYS (NOT SAYING THEY’RE BAD SINGERS BECOUSE THEI’RE NNOT) I’M JUST TIRED OF THIS KID OF THINGS

JANE DOE SAY:
    OceanUp is a gossip site about teen stars.

—————————

AND MCFLY ARE WHAT?
    Irrelevant stars.

THIS. i don’t even know who tehy are.lol

• MileyIsSoSmiley

My twitter is going Crazy.. On Miley and Justin Duet.

• suckit

can someone tell me who da fuck sydney dalton is??

OMGGGGGGG. your icon! its beautiful <3

thanks:)))i stole it from oceanupSUX

All you guys saying “niley is forever!” sound really idiotic. First of all you don’t no Nick and Miley personally so you don’t no their real feelings about one an other AND think about it… they “dated” when they were 14.. how many people actually start dating there old 14 year old bf/gf? again? In reality its like 1 out of 100 people actually get married to their first boyfriend that was at the age like 12?

But I do get quite a good laugh from all your comments :)

myheartbeatsforlove:
    now it’s fine :) haha

thank you so much.<3

ur welcome :)

• ?Toni?

I heard Rockstar, or at least a version that sounds like the same tune.

Mileys singing overboard with Justin tonight! :D

skyebird said:
    Selena unfollowed me because I cuss in my twitter. Of course, when she follows someone, her fans follow that person, so saint Selenita didn’t wanted her fans seeing cuss words on their timelines so she unfollowed me. Then her stans attacked me.
    ___

How are her fans going to see something on HER timeline?

because her fans follow anyone she follows.
    _______

Oh, right. Forgot about that. Sorry.

Aug 31, 2010 @ 05:08 pm
    xoAmieeDawnxo said:
    Tacos are amazing, but Italian food has fetticune alreado. Best flipping food on the planet.
    _____________
    ALFREDO
    ====
    ROBERTO…

Melissa=) said:
    Katy Perry’s new album is awesome.
    Last Friday Night
    Firework
    Hummingbird Heartbeat
    ET

^ Those songs have made my week. <3

• _huajaichumpoo

Haha I can’t believe you people thought that was a Hannah Montana song. It’s an Elvis Costello song duh! What are you children listening to these days? It’s alright Nicholas, keep rockin’ bro.

Much Love X
    _______

Well, what song was it? lol

• colorfulx

___

How are her fans going to see something on HER timeline?

Uh, because those fans follow the person that she followed. I said that

• AAC

Much Love X
    _______

Which Elvis Costello song?

1) If you don’t realize that Nemi would NEVER EVER happen, for like twenty million reasons, your all nuts.

2) If you don’t realize that Niley COULD ( not saying will, but could) happen again, your all nuts.

Shut up.

___

How are her fans going to see something on HER timeline?

because her fans follow anyone she follows.
    =================
    Why do some people do that? Why would you wanna follow someone don’t even know?

• AAC

That’s why he should’ve asked her out before Joe.

_____

Lmao…

___

How are her fans going to see something on HER timeline?

because her fans follow anyone she follows.
    =================
    Why do some people do that? Why would you wanna follow someone don’t even know?
    ________

To get to know them, Melissaaaaaaaaaa. GOSH! Haha, I’m kidding.

Much Love X
    ===
    what song? much love x xD

___

How are her fans going to see something on HER timeline?

because her fans follow anyone she follows.
    =================
    Why do some people do that? Why would you wanna follow someone don’t even know?

i have no idea… i guess they think they should if a celebrity did.

• Your Love is my Drug

How do you make a GIF icon? I really want one but can never find one i like!

said:
    Italian food or Mexican food?

My vote’s Italian. (:

______

Those are my favorite foods.

I cant pick.

Both?
    ================
    Mexican food. Tacos are the shit.
    ====
    ITALIAAAAAAAAN O YES LASAGNA <3

• JonasandMileyPones

Has he said anything else about her?
    ______

Idk, supposedly he’s fighting to win her back…

• Melissa=)

So how is this important?
    ==================
    Since when does oceanup post important things? o_O

Melissa=) said:

Italian food or Mexican food?

My vote’s Italian. (:

______

Those are my favorite foods.

I cant pick.

Both?
    ================
    Mexican food. Tacos are the shit.
    __________________________

• Jane Doe

Your Love is my Drug said:

I’m bored and in the mood to make some gif icons. Any requests?
    Can you make me a Justin Bieber one? of this video?
    its at 1:06 when he does his Dougie..Lol
    Sure…Just give me a little time to make it.

_____________
    ALFREDO

• useless couples.

rockstar was selena’s favorite hannah song too! so this could go either way. nelena and niley are dead get over it!

he is gonna take me to prom
    ==================
    :O
    ====
    ;)

___

How are her fans going to see something on HER timeline?

because her fans follow anyone she follows.

Much Love X

AAC said:

Someone explain to me why Nick would want to get with his brother’s exGF??? I love Demi and I love Nick but not together. I would NEVER even consider dating my sister’s ex boyfriends… that is just totally disgusting. Nick would NEVER go there.
    ______

That’s why he should’ve asked her out before Joe.

• TSwiftLove??

So how is this important?
    ==================
    Since when does oceanup post important things? o_O
    —————————————-
    Very true lol

• AAC

*Yawns*

• misguided gts.

i’ll put 3 different gifs would you guys please tell me which one is the best? :))
    yessssssss

yayy :) thanks this is the first one.

cute keep it :]

which one? D: this one or the first one?

• misguided gts.

thank you haha :) i still don’t know D:, this the second.
    _________

OMG, I love Hayley. Haha.

Lol me too <33 she’s amazing. :)

does ANYONE realize that video is from last years tour???

• Hilary

oh nick.

• rlfzecy

LaR3CH hjigfqqlldvt, [url=http://rrcoaxyqtfac.com/]rrcoaxyqtfac[/url], [link=http://rdafsnqlkhln.com/]rdafsnqlkhln[/link], http://nrvolphvcvqr.com/

• suckit

can someone tell me who da fuck sydney dalton is??

i don’t hate her…..

• krystinajonas

how do you make big blue letters.i’m so jelous rite now

you do this:

inbetween them you write your text :) hope that helped! :D

• JoickBelongs

guys, is it true Ashley Greene told Demi to shut the fuck up about Joe ?
    LOL, people is talking about that in my timeline on twitter haha
    I so hope it’s true xD

can someone tell me in vivid detail what is seen in the girl throwing puppies video? I really don’t want to see it

• ksnizjrhqh

AyTOch nuycxysfztie, [url=http://gcnydnrqyptn.com/]gcnydnrqyptn[/url], [link=http://kpdunngtlpjz.com/]kpdunngtlpjz[/link], http://fwfthptdsoaw.com/

misguided gts. said:
    thank you haha :) i still don’t know D:, this the second.
    _________

OMG, I love Hayley. Haha.

Lol me too <33 she’s amazing. :)
    _____________

She is. I like the first two better. I’d go with the first one, but it’s your choice. :)

• picstoburn

Aug 31, 2010 @ 06:52 pm
    misguided gts. said:
    yessssssss

yayy :) thanks this is the first one.

cute keep it :]

which one? D: this one or the first one?

the one you have now it’s cute.

• xCookieMuffin

Hola =)

• Jane Doe

She has a bucket of puppies. She grabs them. Throws them in the river.

• krystinajonas

YA DUN GOOFED.

• krystinajonas

this dumb blonde chick in a red hoodie had a bucket of about 5 newborn puppies and threw them each into a lake

• MileyIsSoSmiley

Your Love is my Drug said:
    MileyIsSoSmiley said:
    Your Love is my Drug said:
    MileyIsSoSmiley said:
    My twitter is going Crazy.. On Miley and Justin Duet.
    =—–

Aww thats Cute :)
    lol I wish i could see my two idols at the same time together :/
    OMG I would die. Atleast we’ll see them in the movie :D

Omg I knowww :))
    but you know its not the same :/

lol jk

• JoanaMcFly

joana said:

JoanaMcFly said:

JANE DOE SAY:
    OceanUp is a gossip site about teen stars.

—————————

AND MCFLY ARE WHAT?

———————–

A BAND GO TO YOUTUBE GO TO BRAZIL GO TO EUROPE OR GO TO AMERICA THEY’RE NOT FAMOUS AS JONAS BROTHERS BUT THEY’RE VERY FAMOUS THEY PLAYED WITH THE JONAS BROTHERS AT WEMBLEY AND EVEN THE JONAS FANS SAYED MCFLY ARE BETTER AND THEY’RE S MUCH HOT THAN THIS 3 BROTRHERS

• suckit

how do you make big blue letters.i’m so jelous rite now

you do this:

inbetween them you write your text :) hope that helped! :D

yeah but it never works:((

• jemi_loverx3

that wasn’t rockstar it was “Last Time Around” from Nick J and the Administration’s album!! LOL how can u get that mixed up with “Rockstar” they sound NOTHING alike! :D

• xCookieMuffin

can someone tell me who da fuck sydney dalton is??

De fuck. o_O

Manolo Blahnik Shoes
    Yves Saint Laurent Boots
    Yves Saint Laurent Pumps Shoes
    Christian Louboutin Pumps
    Christian Louboutin sandals
    Christian Louboutin boots

I thought he was playing rockstar by Rihanna, then I realized it was supposed to be a Niley refrence. So I listned to it….. He’s messing around on a guitar during musical chairs, that’s not rockstar, that’s an OU/Niley fail. Smh

• suckit

OU IS DEAD
    .just making it obvious-_-

• meganfoxisbad

niley stans hear what they want to hear .oceanup is just smart enough to post it

why is everyone spamming my timeline with Miley and Justin doing a duet?

i get, you don’t have to say it 50 times!

• krystinajonas

how do you make big blue letters.i’m so jelous rite now

you do this:

inbetween them you write your text :) hope that helped! :D

yeah but it never works:((

i learned it from this myspace beginner’s guide here’s the link : http://www.freecodesource.com/index.php?page=myspace/beginner

FRIGGIN SLAP IN THE FACE TO MILEY!

FRIGGIN SLAP IN THE FACE TO MILEY!

• misguided gts.

okay, i’m addicted to katy perry’s album.

• misguided gts.

Lol me too <33 she’s amazing. :)
    _____________

i really don’t know now lmao, maybe i’ll go with the first one too :) this one is cute but hayley <33 hahaha

• p90xkicks

Christian Louboutin Evening
    Christian Louboutin Flats
    Christian Louboutin Platform
    Christian Louboutin Slingback
    Christian Louboutin Sneakers
    Christian Louboutin wedges
    Jimmy Choo Shoes
    Manolo Blahnik Shoes
    Yves Saint Laurent Boots
    Yves Saint Laurent Pumps Shoes
    Christian Louboutin Pumps
    Christian Louboutin sandals
    Christian Louboutin boots

I am no longer a fan. :(

krystinajonas said:

Who fucking cares about Nelena, Niley, or Dick?!

IT’S ALL ABUOT FINNCHEL FROM GLEE.

HDU Dick is just as flawless as Finnchel.

• xCookieMuffin

I didn’t watch the video…can someone tell me what happend in it please?

• misguided gts.

which one? D: this one or the first one?

the one you have now it’s cute.

thank you haha :), i’m between this one and the first one. xD

I dont think you undersand

theyre trolls, do i need to spell it out? they try and make niley fans look bad
    when in reality its only like 2 people who keeep changing their names.

I hope Nick gets killed with bad press!

Where’s everyone? D:

• m

…Come on usual not so typical
    Way to smart to be waiting around
    Tai Chi practicin’
    Snowboard champion…

miley and nick are doing the whole 2008 thing all over again! hurting each other and themselves

• StarStruck33

Come on You Guys it is Rockstar
    Lets not Fool ourselves
    and WE ALL KNOW NICK J.
    IS SOOOOOOO happy right now because
    of… well.. you know
    MIAM BROKE UP!!!
    hahahha NILEYYY With No Shame!

WTF??? I SEARCHED BUSTIN JIEBER ON GOOGLE IMAGES AND IT GAVE ME THIS!

• xCookieMuffin

They’ve gone to the emo side? D:

• Tiffany :)

Heres what i know, I know I am a niley fan. I know Liams a jerk. I know Miam will NOT happen again any time soon. Now, heres what I know, I know Niley COULD happen. I am almost sure that Nick still has feelings for Miley, I know Miley probably doesnt care. I know Niley is more possible then miam at the moment. and I also know, Niley is true love.
    kk?!!?!?
    FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#$%#$^^%*&(*)

• skyebird

guys, first day of senior year tomorrow. i’m so nervous! haha

• meganfoxisbad

why? senior year is supposed to be a blast

Check out my youtube for front row seat footage from the VA Beach concert and soundcheck. I’m uploading videos right now. http://www.youtube.com/softballin131313

Thanks!

I think Demi and Nick make a cute couple. I like her better with him than with Joe. I know who the rest of them are but who is Melanie????? Nick leave them all and come to me.

Nick took a fan’s number like two days ago at soundcheck and some random anon here started saying that her name was Melanie and that Nick was dating her. lmao

• krystinajonas

Who here is a Gleek? :D

uckit said:
    can someone tell me who da fuck sydney dalton is??

i don’t hate her…..

I dont either.. haha but thats the story

why? senior year is supposed to be a blast

it’s not bad nerves, it’s like excited, anxious nerves because we don’t get our schedules until homeroom so i have no idea who’s in any of my classes since my school does it all weird.

Poor Miley :( Nick was much better

man poor miley I feel bad for her nick cheats on miley with selena, because talking to a girl with intentions to date her or because he feel attractive to her is also cheating if you are in a relationship and now liam. I guess the only guy who deserved her was justin. He was so nice and so hot.

Icon check?

• emmabianca

I can honestly say he isn’t playing rockstar by miley cyrus, it sounds like it because it is on the same chord and the first few notes are in the same timing. I love miley cyrus and nick jonas but sadly it’s not true.

I have Maya Kibbel’s personal formspring. Does anyone want it?

• hellno!

THIS IS A SLAP IN THE FACE TO MILEY !

JOE FOR YOU! …. Superstar
    Where you from, how’s it going?
    I know you
    Gotta clue whatcha doing
    You can play brand new
    To all the other chicks out there
    But I know what you are
    What you are, baby

Look at you
    Gettin more than just a re-up
    Baby, you
    Got all the puppets with their strings up
    Fakin like a good one
    But I call em when i see em
    I know what you are

(You)You womanizer

(You)You say I’m crazy
    (You)I gotcha crazy
    (You)You’re nothin but a
    (You)Womanizer

Daddy-o
    You’ve got the swagger of a champion
    To bad for you
    You just can’t find the right companion
    I guess when you have one too many
    Makes it hard, it could be easy
    Who you are
    That’s just who you are, baby

Lollipop
    You must mistake me for a sucker
    To think that I
    Would be a victim, not another
    Say you’re playin how you want it
    But no way I’m never gonna fall for you
    Never you, baby

(You)But I can’t do it
    (You)You womanizer

(You)You say I’m crazy
    (You)I got you crazy
    (You)You’re nothin but a
    (You)Womanizer

Maybe if we both lived in a different world
    It would be all good
    And maybe I could be your girl
    But I can’t so we don’t

(You)You’re nothin but a
    (You)Womanizer

Womanizer
    Woman-womanizer
    You’re a womanizer
    Oh, womanizer
    Oh, you’re a womanizer, ba

baby i’m a rockstarr

Melanie is some girl Nick was supposedly paying lots of attention to at a NJ concert and a game and she had security. Now I am curious to know what this girl looks like. LOL How do I get a name on here?

• picstoburn

writing novels again i see.

• itsaimeenotamy

anyone here?

when did he play rockstar? he played american idiot and two of his songs….

• picstoburn

Aug 31, 2010 @ 06:34 pm
    misguided gts. said:
    yessssssss

that is American Idiot by Greenday. not Rockstar.

Thanks for answering. My sister found the original post about the Melanie girl. So she posted herself? My sister found one where the girls sitting behind her or something posted. How do I get a name on here?

THAT WASN’T ROCKSTAR!!! jeez way to start rumors. that was one of his songs off of NJATA!!!! OMG PEOPLE GROWW THE FUCK UP!

if mcfly are so much better then jonas why dont anyone know who they are and why do they need jonas to get any attention. you said it yourself they palayed with jonas.

yessssssss

yayy :) thanks this is the first one.

• itsaimeenotamy

misguided gts. said:
    yessssssss

yayy :) thanks this is the first one.

Cool.

• Selena G.

YOUR LOVE IS MY DRUG NICK

• picstoburn

Aug 31, 2010 @ 06:38 pm
    misguided gts. said:
    yessssssss

yayy :) thanks this is the first one.

cute keep it :]

yessssssss

yayy :) thanks this is the first one.

Cool.

thank you haha :) i still don’t know D:, this is the second.

misguided gts. said:
    yessssssss

yayy :) thanks this is the first one.

Cool.

thank you haha :) i still don’t know D:, this the second.
    _________

OMG, I love Hayley. Haha.

• xafranbix

that’s a similar tune. that’s it.

Pink Elephant said:

Nick is dating both Miley and Billy Joe. Dat whore!
    ___

Oh HALL NAW. He’s dating Demi.

Dick ftw.

I’d ship them so far.

Sex isn’t dating.

But Dick/Nemi FTW!

• Alex

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I dont eat dinner, i just drink tea.
    really.. dont you get hungry?
    nope e.e im used to it :p
    :O I love food too much to do that….

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I am eating chinese food for dinner :)
    ….
    SO YUMMY OMG, I WANT SOME

• mileysmileyxo

gtg to dinner guys!

• AAC

Dick would be really cute. Probably will never happen though.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

sorry, but this post is pointless…
    Every post on ou is pointless lol

• skyebird

I wanna go to a concert & hold up a dick sign.

hahaha, i’d pay to see that.

Niley will not happen.
    Nelena will not happen.

BECAUSE DICK WILL HAPPEN <3
    *barf* I’d almost rather see Toe again (Taylor&Joe)

• nemoh

Pink Elephant said:
    Is that Demi & Nick o_0. What a nice couple name…

Of course. <3
    DNW Nemi. DW Dick.
    BAHAHA. You’re too funny.

• skyebird

sorry, but this post is pointless…
    Every post on ou is pointless lol

haha, that’s very true

dick can suck itself
    _________________________
    Amen. That’s not even right. Demi and Nick to be together..just no.

the songs are last time around, conspiracy theory and american idiot, aren’t they ?

• nemoh

Your Love is my Drug said:
    Niley will not happen.
    Nelena will not happen.

BECAUSE DICK WILL HAPPEN <3
    -----
    *barf* I'd almost rather see Toe again (Taylor&Joe)
    LOL TOE. I’M JUST REALIZING ALL THESE HILARIOUS COUPLE NAMES XDDD

• Your Love is my Drug

I wanna go to a concert & hold up a dick sign.

hahaha, i’d pay to see that.
    There was a drunk Jonas Brother fan at the Bieber Concert I went too. and she had Jonas brother shit all over her, i was funny

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I dont eat dinner, i just drink tea.
    really.. dont you get hungry?
    nope e.e im used to it :p
    :O I love food too much to do that….
    ===
    i love food too but i only eat food like food (? for lunch, then i only drink tea or milk <3

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I dont eat dinner, i just drink tea.
    really.. dont you get hungry?
    nope e.e im used to it :p
    :O I love food too much to do that….
    ______

I get used to it too, I just realized now that pizza was the only thing I ate today…and a cookie with bubble gum flavor icing.

• Pink Elephant

Sex isn’t dating.

But Dick/Nemi FTW!
    _

A+ anon.

• Adriana
  • Pink Elephant

I wanna go to a concert & hold up a dick sign.
    _

I would too.

It’s last time around wtf

• Pink Elephant

*barf* I’d almost rather see Toe again (Taylor&Joe)
    ____

Jaylor forever and always <3

There’s a video of him playing rockstar at soundcheck on their tour in 2007 just after he broke up with miley i think.

• xoxokatie8

Gasp… Nemi?!
    SMH

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I dont eat dinner, i just drink tea.
    really.. dont you get hungry?
    nope e.e im used to it :p
    :O I love food too much to do that….

Whaaaa? anorexic! …lmfao, jk
    But like seriously, i would go insane… O_O

_______

What did you have for dinner?

• xRawwr

Like seriously Nick needs Miley & Miley Needs Nick. Team Niley! They are so cute together. Miley can’t you see that Nick is your prince charming? (:

i hate dick because i know that nick would like to get some of that ass. ¿

• skyebird

i feel like demi would dominate nick… js.

Jaylor forever and always <3
    ________________________
    I actually loved Taylor and Joe together.

Poor Miley :( Nick was much better

Whoever typed that article needs to learn Pro nouns. They say Miley Cyrus in every sentance. lol

• xoxolovebug

Mean Girls FTW! ;)

• Juliaaa

Stop trying to make Niley happen. It’s NOT going to happen.

_____________
    ALFREDO
    ====
    ROBERTO…
    ==========
    ALEJANDRO…

wait. i dont get this game…

*Yawns*
    ________________
    Yeah, me too.

_____________
    ALFREDO
    ====
    ROBERTO…
    ==========
    ALEJANDRO…

wait. i dont get this game…
    _________________________
    Hahaha. That’s funny.
    I meant to say that Fetticune Alfredo is the best food on the planet.

• colorfulx

How are her fans going to see something on HER timeline?

because her fans follow anyone she follows.
    =================
    Why do some people do that? Why would you wanna follow someone don’t even know?

She started following people. It came time she followed like 100 people but stopped. She followed about 50% Nelena fans. Sad SMH and that was when she and Nick were “dating”.

• InTheNightSky

how come in every post theirs like some couple floating around. is it really that important who their dating?

• yourbiggestfan

I’m not a Niley fan but I agree with you, that’s not Rockstar :)

• xafranbix

As a Niley fan, I say that’s not Rockstar, who’s with me?

• Melissa=)

Why do some people do that? Why would you wanna follow someone don’t even know?
    ________

To get to know them, Melissaaaaaaaaaa. GOSH! Haha, I’m kidding.
    ===============
    lmao! Why did I laugh so much at that? hahaha.

What are we even talking about right now?

i like the song rockstar haha it’s my favorite from hannah montana. xD

• manazzz

totallllyy agree with u :)

• Always Right

THIS.

This isn’t fucking tumblr. Gtfo.
    You’re not cool.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

that only makes niley fans sadder.

mileysmileyxo said:
    im going to tgif tonight… what should i get?
    im thinking a chicken ceaser salad.. yumm!
    I’m jealous… -__-

lol. whats your favorite meal from tgif?
    I love their chicken sandwich..
    & that dessert thing with the chocolate <3

• xoxokatie8

Niley fans are sad.
    ___________________________
    Excuse me? You’re really rude.
    How are we sad? Because Nick obviously played Rockstar? Yeah it’s awesome. Maybe he’s been thinking about Miley, maybe not. We’ll have to see what happens in the future.
    LOL
    Wait.. you were being serious?

quizas soy una estrella de rock
    Something something a something of rock. (;
    muy bien wink wink

• Your Love is my Drug

HOLY EFFING SHIT. MY FRIEND GOT ME MILEYS AND JBS AUTOGRAPH!
    @#%#%%^^@@$#@$*&^$%

that actually is rockstar he just took it down a key

• nemoh

LMFAO. That’s not rockstar.

• xoxokatie8

HOLY EFFING SHIT. MY FRIEND GOT ME MILEYS AND JBS AUTOGRAPH!
    @#%#%%^^@@$#@$*&^$%
    _____

Congrats :)

Niley is DEAD!
    WTF don’t you people understand? …my god
    _____________________________
    Do you have absolutely any proof that they are over? No.
    Do I have absolutely any proof that they’re gonna happen any time soon? No.
    So don’t assume things can’t happen again.
    Thanks.

• mileysmileyxo

mileysmileyxo said:
    im going to tgif tonight… what should i get?
    im thinking a chicken ceaser salad.. yumm!
    I’m jealous… -__-

lol. whats your favorite meal from tgif?
    I love their chicken sandwich..
    & that dessert thing with the chocolate <3
    are you talking aout the brownie obsession? if you are, omg best desert ever!

Your Love is my Drug said:
    HOLY EFFING SHIT. MY FRIEND GOT ME MILEYS AND JBS AUTOGRAPH!
    @#%#%%^^@@$#@$*&^$%
    Cool beans. xD

• Your Love is my Drug

Ok, Im a Niley fan, and even I know that Niley probably wont happen again.. and if it does its not soon.

• nemoh

Stop trying to make Niley happen, it’s not going to happen.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

nick you are such an attention whore, but i love you.

LOL
    Wait.. you were being serious?
    ________________________
    Yeah, I am. Got a problem with it?
    I’m tired of all you guys assuming that two people will never get back together. You don’t know crap.

• Pink Elephant

Holy. Niley is dead.
    They’re bffs. So let it be.
    Why do people have to be so stubborn.
    MOST NILEY FANS ADMIT TOO.

Why can’t they just be friends.

xoAmieeDawnxo said:
    Niley is DEAD!
    WTF don’t you people understand? …my god
    _____________________________
    Do you have absolutely any proof that they are over? No.
    Do I have absolutely any proof that they’re gonna happen any time soon? No.
    So don’t assume things can’t happen again.
    Thanks.
    ———————
    Do you have absolutely any proof they are together? NO.
    Do you have any proof they’re gonna happen anytime soon? NO.
    Don’t assume things that WILL NOT happen again.
    Thanks. (:

• Your Love is my Drug

HOLY EFFING SHIT. MY FRIEND GOT ME MILEYS AND JBS AUTOGRAPH!
    @#%#%%^^@@$#@$*&^$%
    _____

Congrats :)
    Ahh thanks! Im like freaking out. I love Justin and Miley soo much<33

• mileysmileyxo

whats everyone eating for dinner tonight?

• Pink Elephant

im going to tgif tonight… what should i get?
    im thinking a chicken ceaser salad.. yumm!
    I’m jealous… -__-

lol. whats your favorite meal from tgif?
    I love their chicken sandwich..
    & that dessert thing with the chocolate <3
    are you talking aout the brownie obsession? if you are, omg best desert ever!
    ____

omg tgif.

POTATOE SKINS BOY.

• sayWHAT

i don’t think its a bid deal but that IS rockstar. just he is only one person using one guitar which is why it sounds different. :)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

HOLY EFFING SHIT. MY FRIEND GOT ME MILEYS AND JBS AUTOGRAPH!
    @#%#%%^^@@$#@$*&^$%
    yaaay, sell em on ebay :D

• sexxynickj

Gearsarealwayst… said:

fuck niley. Be with me, nicholas.

——————–

^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^

My thoughts exactly.

• Pink Elephant

Corn pops boy.

• peacelovehearts

im going to tgif tonight… what should i get?
    im thinking a chicken ceaser salad.. yumm!
    I’m jealous… -__-

lol. whats your favorite meal from tgif?
    I love their chicken sandwich..
    & that dessert thing with the chocolate <3
    ----
    are you talking aout the brownie obsession? if you are, omg best desert ever!
    ---------
    YES! i think so…
    Its loveeee! <3

Your Love is my Drug said:
    HOLY EFFING SHIT. MY FRIEND GOT ME MILEYS AND JBS AUTOGRAPH!
    @#%#%%^^@@$#@$*&^$%
    Cool beans. xD
    It is<3 :DDD

Melissa=) said:
    Why do some people do that? Why would you wanna follow someone don’t even know?
    ________

To get to know them, Melissaaaaaaaaaa. GOSH! Haha, I’m kidding.
    ===============
    lmao! Why did I laugh so much at that? hahaha.
    _________

LOL, haha, I didn’t even think it was that funny. Oh, well. I made someone laugh today.

• Melissa=)

What are we even talking about right now?
    ======================
    I don’t even know…

• InTheNightSky

katy perry keeps getting better and better just got her album! anyone else?

• Melissa=)

Why do some people do that? Why would you wanna follow someone don’t even know?
    ________

To get to know them, Melissaaaaaaaaaa. GOSH! Haha, I’m kidding.
    ===============
    lmao! Why did I laugh so much at that? hahaha.
    _________

=================
    :D

I love “pump it up” ;)

i like the song rockstar haha it’s my favorite from hannah montana. xD
    haha, omg, i read your name as misguided goats. wow. but that’s some cute icon you got there :)

• Melissa=)

katy perry keeps getting better and better just got her album! anyone else?
    ===================
    I did! Firework is my favorite songoff the album. <3 What’s yours?

• Gearsarealwaysturning

SO…Hows the weather down there

• JonasandMileyPones

i like the song rockstar haha it’s my favorite from hannah montana. xD

_______

Other Side Of Me beats it. :)

skyebird said:
    i like the song rockstar haha it’s my favorite from hannah montana. xD
    ________________

I read it as misguided ghosts and I’m like it is supposed to be misguided ghosts… LOL

• skyebird

is katy’s cd worth buying, or should i go illego and just limewire it?

Melissa=) said:
    Why do some people do that? Why would you wanna follow someone don’t even know?
    ________

To get to know them, Melissaaaaaaaaaa. GOSH! Haha, I’m kidding.
    ===============
    lmao! Why did I laugh so much at that? hahaha.
    _________

=================
    :D

XD

i like the song rockstar haha it’s my favorite from hannah montana. xD

lmao goats hahah and you have a pretty one too ;) those 3 in a picture.. i like :) haha

• InTheNightSky

Melissa=) said:

katy perry keeps getting better and better just got her album! anyone else?
    ===================
    I did! Firework is my favorite songoff the album. <3 What’s yours?
    ===================
    stuck between himmingbird and E.T. and firework! i loved that song her album is on repeat.

i like the song rockstar haha it’s my favorite from hannah montana. xD
    ________________

i read words wrong all the time hahah and then i feel completely stupid

• InTheNightSky

is katy’s cd worth buying, or should i go illego and just limewire it?
    =====
    i loved the album and personally i say yes! and limewire causes viruses so you should use frostwire.

i like the song rockstar haha it’s my favorite from hannah montana. xD

i have dyslexic moments ahaha. thank you! i couldn’t stand changing my icons all the time XD so i made one with all three.

i like the song rockstar haha it’s my favorite from hannah montana. xD

_______

Other Side Of Me beats it. :)

the other side, the other side of me! haha i like that one too :)

• -Jenii

InTheNightSky said:

Melissa=) said:

katy perry keeps getting better and better just got her album! anyone else?
    ===================
    I did! Firework is my favorite songoff the album. <3 What’s yours?
    ===================
    ___________
    I lovee last friday night

skyebird said:
    i like the song rockstar haha it’s my favorite from hannah montana. xD
    ________________

i read words wrong all the time hahah and then i feel completely stupid

SHIRTLESS

• InTheNightSky

Jenii said:

InTheNightSky said:

Melissa=) said:

katy perry keeps getting better and better just got her album! anyone else?
    ===================
    I did! Firework is my favorite songoff the album. <3 What’s yours?
    ===================
    ___________
    I lovee last friday night
    ====
    one of my favorites too! i just love her whole album.

• skyebird

is katy’s cd worth buying, or should i go illego and just limewire it?
    =====

everyone says that! but i’m stubborn and it hasn’t affected my mac yet XD but i think i’ll just buy it since everyone’s saying it’s good

ET by katy perry sounds alot like all the things she said:

i like the song rockstar haha it’s my favorite from hannah montana. xD

i have this icon since the first time i used OU as user lol don’t know if i should change it. xD

skyebird said:
    is katy’s cd worth buying, or should i go illego and just limewire it?
    =====

_______

I don’t think Macs, usually get viruses.

I’m leaving.
    Goodbye. :)

I’m leaving.
    Goodbye. :)
    Goodbye!

I’m leaving.
    Goodbye. :)
    Goodbye!

• -Jenii

Byee :)

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I dont eat dinner, i just drink tea.
    really.. dont you get hungry?
    nope e.e im used to it :p
    :O I love food too much to do that….

Whaaaa? anorexic! …lmfao, jk
    But like seriously, i would go insane… O_O
    _______

Haha, I tell my mom I forget to eat sometimes. And, she’s like, How can you forget to eat. I don’t feel hungry anymore and I think that’s a problem.

Pink Elephant said:

Niley will not happen.
    Nelena will not happen.

BECAUSE DICK WILL HAPPEN <3

I love you fellow Dick lover!

_______

What did you have for dinner?
    ------------------
    Grilled cheese & raspberry tea…
    Because we have nothing else in our entire house :P

That song is Last Time Around, not Rockstar… Funny cause Last Time Around is probably about Selena. Ironic huh?

• skyebird

WAS her prince charming…. like three years ago.

• Chloe

Im pretty sure those girls holding on to Frankie are Dani Vitale and Sarah Francis.. 2 of the dancers not random girls from the audience. Just sayin.

• Juli

OH YEEEEES.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

JESUS!
    Like OLD Niley times! -dies, dies, dies- :D

• Your Love is my Drug

Anyone here a David&Selena shipper?

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    HOLY EFFING SHIT. MY FRIEND GOT ME MILEYS AND JBS AUTOGRAPH!
    @#%#%%^^@@$#@$*&^$%
    yaaay, sell em on ebay :D
    if I ever grow out of them then maybe (: But until then NO WAY

• mileysmileyxo

Pink Elephant said:

whats everyone eating for dinner tonight?
    __

Hopefully, my mother’s famous pasta. (:

lol, thats nice :) im going to tgif!

Gearsarealwayst… said:

fuck niley. Be with me, nicholas.

——————–

^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^

My thoughts exactly.
    ====
    :]

• mileysmileyxo

mileysmileyxo said:
    whats everyone eating for dinner tonight?
    Grilled cheese & rasperry tea.
    I’m so hardcore…. lmfao
    yum :)

• Your Love is my Drug

stop trying to make miam happen. its not gonna happen.
    wrong couple.

• Anna Lee <3

Miam? O_o
    _______________________
    hahaaha. miley and liam. props to the first commenter!

• xoxokatie8

LOL
    Wait.. you were being serious?
    ________________________
    Yeah, I am. Got a problem with it?
    ____

Well aren’t you fiesty today..

Guys i miss Miam!! ):

• peacelovehearts

Do you have absolutely any proof they are together? NO.
    Do you have any proof they’re gonna happen anytime soon? NO.
    Don’t assume things that WILL NOT happen again.
    Thanks. (:
    ___________________
    um…that last part made no sense. just sayin’.
    Then you need to pay more attention in school.
    They won’t happen again, so she shouldn’t assume it.

bello sin almaaaaaaa

• AAC

Oh HALL NAW. He’s dating Demi.

Dick ftw.

I’d ship them so far.
    _______

So he’s dating Miley, Billy Joe, Demi, Samantha Barks, Lucie Jones, a fan and some girl named Melanie… Wow.

FAIL. It’s a NJATA song; Last Time Around, if I’m correct.

• nemoh

I don’t think Miam or Niley will happen. I think there is more of a chance of Niley happening than Miam TBH ;) *hides*

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I dont eat dinner, i just drink tea.

• mileysmileyxo

Your Love is my Drug said:

Guys i miss Miam!! ):
    me too.. but it seems like miley is really happy right now. so if she is happy, then i am happy as well :)

• Pink Elephant

Niley will not happen.
    Nelena will not happen.

BECAUSE DICK WILL HAPPEN <3

• Pink Elephant

FUUUU double post.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

MIAM SHOULD MARRY AND HAVE KIDS.

Gearsarealwayst… said:
    I dont eat dinner, i just drink tea.
    I do both. xD
    I’d die without food…

I can play the very beginning of Rockstar (: SKILLAGE

• mileysmileyxo

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I dont eat dinner, i just drink tea.
    really.. dont you get hungry?

dick can suck itself

• nemoh

Pink Elephant said:
    Niley will not happen.
    Nelena will not happen.

BECAUSE DICK WILL HAPPEN <3
    Is that Demi & Nick o_0. What a nice couple name…

• nemoh

I am eating chinese food for dinner :)

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I dont eat dinner, i just drink tea.
    really.. dont you get hungry?
    nope e.e im used to it :p

niley is dead people it aint happening and if it does i doubt for that long.

o lord…..just wait tilll alll the miley luva’s come on here :/

xoAmieeDawnxo said:

dick can suck itself
    _________________________
    Amen. That’s not even right. Demi and Nick to be together..just no.

It’s so wrong that it’s right.

Gearsarealwayst… said:

I dont eat dinner, i just drink tea.
    really.. dont you get hungry?
    nope e.e im used to it :p
    :O I love food too much to do that….

Whaaaa? anorexic! …lmfao, jk
    But like seriously, i would go insane… O_O
    ===
    lmao im not anorexic jahahasdh xDDD i eat fast food all the time. ALL the time xD

• meganfoxisbad
  • myheartbeatsforlove

does anyone know how to make GIF icons?

I have the new Ke$ha song on repeat. (:

_______

What did you have for dinner?
    ——————
    Grilled cheese & raspberry tea…
    Because we have nothing else in our entire house :P
    ________

Yummy! All I have is Ramen cup noodles. The downside of your parents owning a restaurant is that there’s never any food in the house. It’s all there.

• skyebird

Anyone here a David&Selena shipper?

i don’t really care about selena, but they would make a super cute couple. i’d ship them.

@ 04:53 pm
    xoAmieeDawnxo said:

dick can suck itself
    _________________________
    Amen. That’s not even right. Demi and Nick to be together..just no.

It’s so wrong that it’s right.
    ====
    ermmm NO.

You dont have to come and confess, we lookin fo you. WE GON FINND YOU

_______

What did you have for dinner?
    ------------------
    Grilled cheese & raspberry tea...
    Because we have nothing else in our entire house :P
    ________

Yummy! All I have is Ramen cup noodles. The downside of your parents owning a restaurant is that there's never any food in the house. It's all there.
    -------------
    Your parents own a restaurant? That’s pretty damn awesome. I’d just go there everyday & get fat from eating it all. xD

• -Jenii

xoAmieeDawnxo said:

I have the new Ke$ha song on repeat. (:
    which song?

• xoAmieeDawnxo

It’s so wrong that it’s right.
    ______________________________
    No. I mean, for Heaven sakes, they look like they could be brother and sister. Plus, he would never do anything like that to Joe.

• sexxynickj

——————

Um maybe when they were 13, but not so much now. Let’s be honest here, Miley is pretty used up now… why would Nick want to go there again when #1. He’s already had it and #2. She’s been around the block now.

Nick isn’t that dumb.

which song?
    ____________________
    Take It Off. (:

Your Love is my Drug said:
    You dont have to come and confess, we lookin fo you. WE GON FINND YOU
    *hides wife, hides kids, hides husband* D;

• -Jenii

_______

What did you have for dinner?
    ——————
    Grilled cheese & raspberry tea…
    Because we have nothing else in our entire house :P

__________
    wats kind of restaurent ur parents own?

I have the new Ke$ha song on repeat. (:
    I saw her in concert, she touched my hand. GROSS, but amazing (:

Nick isn’t that dumb.
    __________________________
    Stop hating on Miley. Kthanks.

_______

What did you have for dinner?
    ——————
    Grilled cheese & raspberry tea…
    Because we have nothing else in our entire house :P

_______

Woohoo! We’re actually extending into the next store/room. We’re in a strip mall. So, that’s cool. It’s Thai food. Do you like Thai food.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

how can you love joe and taylor? i didnt even notice they were together until they broke up :p

which song?
    ____________________
    Take It Off. (:

haha, it’s not that new.

I saw her in concert, she touched my hand. GROSS, but amazing (:
    ________________________
    Haha, why was it gross?

which song?
    ____________________
    Take It Off. (:
    Lol, thats not new.

AAC said:

Dick would be really cute. Probably will never happen though.

Most beautiful, stunning, flawless couple that could ever exist. :’)

-Jenii said:

_______

What did you have for dinner?
    ——————
    Grilled cheese & raspberry tea…
    Because we have nothing else in our entire house :P

__________
    wats kind of restaurent ur parents own?
    _______

Thai, but we’re adding sushi.

haha, it’s not that new.
    ___________________________
    Okay..? I was watching her music video.

i hate dick because i know that nick would like to get some of that ass. ¿

Of course he wants some of that. ;)

Aug 31, 2010 @ 04:56 pm
    Your Love is my Drug said:
    I have the new Ke$ha song on repeat. (:
    I saw her in concert, she touched my hand. GROSS, but amazing (:
    ====
    LMAO

• xoAmieeDawnxo

I have a question..why are people so rude on here?

_______

What did you have for dinner?
    ------------------
    Grilled cheese & raspberry tea...
    Because we have nothing else in our entire house :P

-------------
    Your parents own a restaurant? That's pretty damn awesome. I'd just go there everyday & get fat from eating it all. xD
    _______

Woohoo! We're actually extending into the next store/room. We're in a strip mall. So, that's cool. It's Thai food. Do you like Thai food.
    ----------
    I love Thai food…
    I love any kind of food really…
    I swear i should be like 300 pounds xD

I saw her in concert, she touched my hand. GROSS, but amazing (:
    ________________________
    Haha, why was it gross?
    Cause she’s Ke$ha, she doesn’t take showers. Haha

• skyebird

dick’s kids would have very nice jaw lines.

• -Jenii

-Jenii said:

_______

What did you have for dinner?
    ——————
    Grilled cheese & raspberry tea…
    Because we have nothing else in our entire house :P

__________
    wats kind of restaurent ur parents own?
    _______

Thai, but we’re adding sushi.
    luckyy
    I lovee thai food and I lovee sushi even more :P

• Gearsarealwaysturning

sometimes i walk a little faster in the school hallway just to get next to you papapapa xd ¿

• InTheNightSky

is katy’s cd worth buying, or should i go illego and just limewire it?
    =====

hahaha well lucky you. i had to take mine back and they told me it was infected because of limewire and told me to just reboot it. YAY, its really worth it.

:29 pm
    xoxokatie8 said:
    OMG @ this video

thats me.

mileysmileyxo said:
    im going to tgif tonight… what should i get?
    im thinking a chicken ceaser salad.. yumm!
    I’m jealous… -__-

• skyebird

that’s exactly what i do haha which is why i end up looking stupid cause i post something that’s completely wrong because of what i read -_-

:29 pm
    xoxokatie8 said:
    OMG @ this video

thats me.
    _______

Well, you were a hyper one.

skyebird said:

______

Ahaha, good thing you could go back and edit.

quizas soy una estrella de rock

Niley fans are sad.
    ___________________________
    Excuse me? You’re really rude.

misguided gts. said:
    i read words wrong all the time hahah and then i feel completely stupid

i have no idea why i used ”gts.” it was supposed to be ghosts xD
    ________

I was thinking you ran out of space, but….

• areyouonDOPE…

where is everyone at ?

quizas soy una estrella de rock
    Something something a something of rock. (;

• TSwiftLove??

Nick,Nick,Nick…:D

• skyebird

aw, i like it though! i had one of hayley for like half a year cause it’s too much work to keep changing them XD

• mileysmileyxo

mileysmileyxo said:
    im going to tgif tonight… what should i get?
    im thinking a chicken ceaser salad.. yumm!
    I’m jealous… -__-

lol. whats your favorite meal from tgif?

:29 pm
    xoxokatie8 said:
    OMG @ this video

thats me.
    _______

Well, you were a hyper one.
    ====

xoAmieeDawnxo said:
    I have a question..why are people so rude on here?
    We have opinionated people.

skyebird said:

i feel like demi would dominate nick… js.

So…?

xoAmieeDawnxo said:
    Niley fans are sad.
    ___________________________
    Excuse me? You’re really rude.
    Niley is DEAD!
    WTF don’t you people understand? …my god

i have no idea why i used ”gts.” it was supposed to be ghosts xD
    ________

I was thinking you ran out of space, but….

lol i have this account since last year so i don’t really remember why it is ”gts.” hahah

Lol, thats not new
    _______________________
    Well it’s new to me. My favorite radio station just started playing it.

myheartbeatsforlove said:

does anyone know how to make GIF icons?

i do. give me the video for the gif

• JonasandMileyPones

Nick, respect, lost. FOREVER.

misguided gts. said:
    i have no idea why i used ”gts.” it was supposed to be ghosts xD
    ________

I was thinking you ran out of space, but….

____________

Haha, I love that song, though…

• misguided gts.

does anyone know how to make GIF icons?

me :)

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

0MGZZZZ!!!!!!1 D@T M3@NZ H3’Z ST!LL !N L0V3 W1TH M!L3RZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LMFAO, I love you for this.

• Nai

that song is “Last Time Around” CD nick jonas and the administration :)

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus
  • InTheNightSky

YOUR BIGGEST FAN = LOVE!

• misguided gts.

i have thousands of icons but i never use them lol xD and i know, i’m too lazy to go and change it :P maybe later lol

____________

Haha, I love that song, though…

haha yeah me too :)

• myheartbeatsforlove

does anyone know how to make GIF icons?

me :)

oh really?
    would you mind making this into an icon?

• misguided gts.

does anyone know how to make GIF icons?

me :)

oh really?
    would you mind making this into an icon?

yup :)

• KristinaMarie559

Damn I thought it was the Rhianna Rockstar -_-
    He didn’t play rockstar at all either. Nice way to play with the Niley stans head.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

I MISS MIAM! :'(

• myheartbeatsforlove

does anyone know how to make GIF icons?

me :)

oh really?
    would you mind making this into an icon?

yup :)

okay. (:
    i’ve tried making it,
    but i fail. D:

• KristinaMarie559

YOUR BIGGEST FAN = LOVE!
    Yes!! I love the way he say’s shawty.

• KristinaMarie559

I MISS MIAM! :'(
    A lot of source said Miam 2.0 will most likely happen :) Who knows!?

• joana

JoanaMcFly said:

JANE DOE SAY:
    OceanUp is a gossip site about teen stars.

—————————

AND MCFLY ARE WHAT?

yup :)

okay. (:
    i’ve tried making it,
    but i fail. D:

lol i was like that but i know now how to make icons in photoshop xD thank you youtube hahah

• jolena :)

Selena saved Joe from his eating disorder,
    She was an angel in his life, poor Joe would be dead if it wasn’t for selena!

• krystinajonas

IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED.
    Nick loves Hannah, not Miley O:

• myheartbeatsforlove

okay. (:
    i’ve tried making it,
    but i fail. D:

oh i see.
    i don’t have photoshop. so fml. >:|
    lmao. xD

• KristinaMarie559

Selena saved Joe from his eating disorder,
    She was an angel in his life, poor Joe would be dead if it wasn’t for selena!
    WTF.

• KristinaMarie559

IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED.
    Nick loves Hannah, not Miley O:
    lol! Nannah? <33

damn you joe jonas,and I thought you used to look wierd. He’s really hot

IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED.
    Nick loves Hannah, not Miley O:

OMG Nannah <3 lol jk

• Jane Doe

Your Love is my Drug
    The icon:

Sorry if you don’t like it. The whole part was too long to be a gif so I had to cut it just enough to reach 50 kb or else it won’t work as an icon. You can’t even really tell what he’s doing. I tried.. Dx
    ._.

oh i see.
    i don’t have photoshop. so fml. >:|
    lmao. xD
    —-http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv342/justatinyspark/miley-o.gif
    there :)

• Melissa=)

The title doesn’t have one word with all caps! :O
    I’m impressed oceanup. :)

I saw her in concert, she touched my hand. GROSS, but amazing (:
    ________________________
    Haha, why was it gross?
    Cause she’s Ke$ha, she doesn’t take showers. Haha

for some reason i feel like she’d smell like dirty socks. every time i look at her, that’s all i can think about.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I wanna dance in the rain but its not raining here :(

JonasandMileyPones said:
    Nick, respect, lost. FOREVER.
    What did he do?

_______

What did you have for dinner?
    ——————
    Grilled cheese & raspberry tea…
    Because we have nothing else in our entire house :P

I love Thai food…
    I love any kind of food really…
    I swear i should be like 300 pounds xD
    ________

Haha, I think you’re one of those people who eat a lot, but never gain any weight.

• colorfulx

You know what is the worst feeling in the world? Being unfollowed by Selena Gomez a week after she followed you because her stans will come after you and attack you screaming “DID YOU SAY SOMETHING BAD TO SELLY?” Gosh.

• Jane Doe

I’m bored and in the mood to make some gif icons. Any requests?

• sexxynickj

AAC said:

Dick would be really cute. Probably will never happen though.

Most beautiful, stunning, flawless couple that could ever exist. :’)

—————–

• skyebird

i feel like demi would dominate nick… js.

So…?

am i not allowed to state my opinion, anon?

xoAmieeDawnxo said:

It’s so wrong that it’s right.
    ______________________________

Joe and Dmei look like brother and sister, Demi and Nick not in a million years.

• Jane Doe

colorfulx said:

She was following you?
    O:<

I saw her in concert, she touched my hand. GROSS, but amazing (:
    ________________________
    Haha, why was it gross?
    Cause she’s Ke$ha, she doesn’t take showers. Haha

The girl next to me met her before the show, and every one was like, “did she smell like fish”? haha even her fans know she’s gross!

• xoAmieeDawnxo

We have opinionated people.
    __________________________
    Yeah, opinionated to the point where we’re very rude to each other.
    Anyway, just wanna say that I apologize for earlier. You have your opinions and I have mine.

• JoanaMcFly

• skyebird

wait, she unfollowed you cause her stans started attacking you on twitter?

• AAC

______

That’s why he should’ve asked her out before Joe.

If Selena followed me…
    She’d loveeee it <33

xoAmieeDawnxo said:
    I have a question..why are people so rude on here?
    ===
    Im not rude, well…sometimes anons come here and offend us so there im rude hehe. but not always. And, you gotta be strong in this wild jungle called ou. LOL

• JonasandMileyPones

What did he do?

_____

He’s bothering me with all this Hannah/Miley bullshit. It’s like..get off her nuts.

I saw her in concert, she touched my hand. GROSS, but amazing (:
    ________________________
    Haha, why was it gross?
    Cause she’s Ke$ha, she doesn’t take showers. Haha

haha, it’s not really a surprise. her mom’s like a hippie.

• Jane Doe

JoanaMcFly said:

OceanUp is a gossip site about teen stars.

• Melissa=)

Katy Perry’s new album is awesome.

• xoAmieeDawnxo

Italian food or Mexican food?

My vote’s Italian. (:

nick loves me.

• skyebird

I have a question..why are people so rude on here?
    ===

THIS. the anon’s start pretty much 99% of the fights with people on here. most people with account’s are nice to each other.

______

That’s why he should’ve asked her out before Joe.
    ===============
    DICK FTW! ;D

• JonasandMileyPones

Italian food or Mexican food?

My vote’s Italian. (:

______

Those are my favorite foods.

I cant pick.

Both?

• Your Love is my Drug

I’m bored and in the mood to make some gif icons. Any requests?
    Can you make me a Justin Bieber one? of this video?
    its at 1:06 when he does his Dougie..Lol

• Melissa=)

Italian food or Mexican food?

My vote’s Italian. (:

______

Those are my favorite foods.

I cant pick.

Both?
    ================
    Mexican food. Tacos are the shit.

or it could be the fact that rockstar was Selena’s favorite hannah song so it could go either way.

-Jenii said:

-Jenii said:

_______

What did you have for dinner?
    ——————
    Grilled cheese & raspberry tea…
    Because we have nothing else in our entire house :P

__________
    wats kind of restaurent ur parents own?
    _______

Thai, but we’re adding sushi.
    luckyy
    I lovee thai food and I lovee sushi even more :P
    ______

Same. I love it when it’s spicy!

• -Jenii

Melissa=) said:

Italian food or Mexican food?

My vote’s Italian. (:

______

Those are my favorite foods.

I cant pick.

Both?
    ================
    Mexican food. Tacos are the shit.
    __________
    Tacos is like my fave food… my mom makes the best ones.. i think I once ate like 6

stop trying to make miam happen. its not gonna happen.

• AAC

Nick is dating both Miley and Billy Joe. Dat whore!

mileysmileyxo said:
    whats everyone eating for dinner tonight?
    Grilled cheese & rasperry tea.
    I’m so hardcore…. lmfao

• Pink Elephant

whats everyone eating for dinner tonight?
    __

Hopefully, my mother’s famous pasta. (:

cuando me enamoro

he is gonna take me to prom

• peacelovehearts

stop trying to make miam happen. its not gonna happen.
    Miam? O_o

• Pink Elephant

Nick is dating both Miley and Billy Joe. Dat whore!
    ___

Oh HALL NAW. He’s dating Demi.

Dick ftw.

I’d ship them so far.

• mileysmileyxo

Pink Elephant said:

im going to tgif tonight… what should i get?
    im thinking a chicken ceaser salad.. yumm!
    I’m jealous… -__-

lol. whats your favorite meal from tgif?
    I love their chicken sandwich..
    & that dessert thing with the chocolate <3
    are you talking aout the brownie obsession? if you are, omg best desert ever!
    ____

omg tgif.

POTATOE SKINS BOY.
    oh boy, i love potato skins! yummmmy!
    and the buffalo wings!

• colorfulx

Do you have absolutely any proof they are together? NO.
    Do you have any proof they’re gonna happen anytime soon? NO.
    Don’t assume things that WILL NOT happen again.
    Thanks. (:
    ___________________
    um…that last part made no sense. just sayin’.

• ImNotAnnoying2.0

Is this even the same?? rofll

It’s cosperity theory by nick jay and the aministration :) love that song

he is gonna take me to prom
    ==================
    :O

What did he do?

_____

Has he said anything else about her?

• -Hibz-

I want to see them performing live one day.

Maddi_LovesJB
    Just met @ddlovato :)) she loved my poster so much she kept it to give to nick ! Haha http://yfrog.com/5phz3ej

_______________________
    Hahah. Yeah, I’ve been here a while, I was just curious and thought that I’d actually ask.

oh i see.
    i don’t have photoshop. so fml. >:|
    lmao. xD
    —-http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv342/justatinyspark/miley-o.gif
    there :)

damn it’s 50.9 kb xd let me fix it

• TSwiftLove??

So how is this important?

sexxynickj said:

AAC said:

Dick would be really cute. Probably will never happen though.

Most beautiful, stunning, flawless couple that could ever exist. :’)

—————–

—————-

Because it looks like he has a crush on her.

-Hibz- said:
    I want to see them performing live one day.

Me too.

colorfulx said:
    ___

How are her fans going to see something on HER timeline?

• harrypotterbitches

Italian food or Mexican food?

My vote’s Italian. (:
    Mexican…but I like Italian too :p

=======================
    Wow. She unfollowed because you cussed? lol. That’s pretty funny.

• KristinaMarie559

<— My icon<3

• suckit

can someone tell me who da fuck sydney dalton is??

• -Hibz-

Aug 31, 2010 @ 05:38 pm
    joana said:
    JoanaMcFly said:

JANE DOE SAY:
    OceanUp is a gossip site about teen stars.

—————————

AND MCFLY ARE WHAT?
    Irrelevant stars.

myheartbeatsforlove:
    now it’s fine :) haha

• misguided gts.

can someone tell me who da fuck sydney dalton is??

OMGGGGGGG. your icon! its beautiful <3

• lalalalalala

Nick always did like hannah montana, shes high five ;)

love them

• kass

nileyyyyyy!!

• Pink Elephant

Is that Demi & Nick o_0. What a nice couple name…

Of course. <3
    DNW Nemi. DW Dick.

• peacelovehearts

I wanna go to a concert & hold up a dick sign.

• xoAmieeDawnxo

Then you need to pay more attention in school.
    They won’t happen again, so she shouldn’t assume it.
    __________________________________
    Wow..just wow. You need to stop assuming that you know shit. When in reality, neither you nor I know how they feel about each other. So I think we both should stop. Because you have absolutely no proof that they’re never gonna happen again, and I don’t have any proof that they’re gonna happen anytime soon.

I’m just stating that it’s odd that Nick’s been playing a bunch of Miley- inspired songs lately.

kthankss.

• skyebird

sorry, but this post is pointless…