Girl In ‘Heaven’ At Jonas Bros Concert

• Anonymous1

@Haley
    you’re right i never been to a concert too cause i live in italy (in the opposite part they have been to) so i understand what you’ re saying they should be thankful
    Btw that was sweet of them to do that :)
    it really did changed her life =)

• Tracy

You are totally right and I agree with you!!! I am not a Team Jonas fan club member either because I can’t afford the $35 to sign up. So I enter every possible contest there is to win tickets or else I can’t go this tour. I have been a fan for 4 YEARS and finally last year on the world tour 2009 I was able to go see them for the first time because we had a little extra money, But I want to so to this tour in 2010 so bad but I can’t go. I agree with you that other people are so ungrateful saying, “Our concert wasn’t good”. Well those people should be gratefull because as least the Jonas Brothers came to your city and didn’t cancel your show like what happened with so many other concerts this tour. You should be grateful and excited that you got to see them because so many people that want to go can’t for one reason of another. JB is playing in Wheatland which is 45 minutes away from where I live and I wont be able to go, but I am complaining about that NO I AM NOT. I just have to enter contests for some hope that maybe I will be able to go. So for those people who are saying the show sucks in their town well you should be GRATEFUL that you got to see them.

You’re so right. hahah a little bit longer. I just wished they played more older songs like they did at the other shows.

Ashley and Danielle were on the floor by all the sound equipment and stuff in the back, behind the barricades around all the equipment. I was in the lower level section so I could see them! They only stayed for like half the show then they left. Haha they actually left like right when Demi came onstage

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

aw thats so sweet.

• PullTheTrigger

jessica veronica tweeted my lesbian lover. :( she better keep her hands off. lmfaaaao.

That’s very touching! Especially the part where she learned how to walk just to meet thenm and hug them! I wish her the best! I love these boys, hope they know how much they mean to us

• Gearsarealwaysturning

sweet.. i can walk and I never been to a jb concert or demi concert :(.. not fair !
    ====
    that sounded like if you had more right to be there because you can walk lol

• Emma

That’s so sweet. For people who can’t watch the video, the girl has cerebral palsy can has been confined to a wheelchair basically all her life, but she went intense therapy so that she could walk and stand to meet the Jonas Brothers. And they saw her on the news and invited her to meet them.

• Srahx3

Not more right but more change

• xafranbix

That sounds sexual.

This was so cute! Good for her…love these boys :)

So cute! I was at the cleveland concert! Ashley Greene and Danielle were there too!

Were any of you all there? I feel like we kind of got ripped off and didn’t get as good of a show as other cities…..there was no medley or anything

• Srahx3

thats so sweett !!!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Aww, this is so sweet. :’)

fersure maybe fersure not fersure eh fersure bomb
    hahahahhaa. kick off your stilettos, kick off your stilettos fuck me in the backseat fuck me in the backseat.

fersure maybe fersure not fersure eh fersure bomb

where are my panties?.. i threw them out the window bitch

Sep 1, 2010 @ 10:49 am

fersure maybe fersure not fersure eh fersure bomb

where are my panties?.. i threw them out the window bitch
    No jkjkjk lololol i <3 your fucking make up omg i love your hair.

• Take.A.Breath

awww <3

awwww thats the cutest thing EVER :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

.cool

• Sam In Atlanta

________________________________

I was there. I agree, we got a pretty shitty show relatively speaking. You would have thought that in an air-conditioned indoor arena where they weren’t dying from the heat they would have played a little bit longer, no pun intended (though I’m glad Nick didn’t play THAT song).

I didn’t see Ashley or Danielle, but I was way up front in the 4th row, between the middle and left catwalks. I couldn’t see much of anything behind me.

• Emma

To the guys quoting The Medic Droid. I fucking love you! ;)

Sam In Atlanta said:

________________________________

I wasn’t there, but I went to 4 shows and they only did the Medley at 2 of the 4. :| It’s annoying I wish they would do it at every show.

• xafranbix

Ignore my previous comment, that just touched my heart, i love those boys.

• peaceandlove.

this video make me cry.

• danniii

That’s amazing <3 they are amazing . <3333

Sep 1, 2010 @ 10:49 am

fersure maybe fersure not fersure eh fersure bomb

where are my panties?.. i threw them out the window bitch
    No jkjkjk lololol i <3 your fucking make up omg i love your hair.

is that a new tattoo? did that piercing fucking hurt?

• Bubbly-Joe

That was so sweet of them.

Emma said:

To the guys quoting The Medic Droid. I fucking love you! ;)

I LOVE YOU :)

• Haley

this is SO sweet! <3 theyre seriously amazing
    —————-
    and guys people go their whole LIVES not being able to see one of their concerts for so many reasons, whether you can’t walk like the girl in the video who wanted to go SO bad she took the pain of physical therapy which i had to do and it SUCKS, or you cant afford tickets, or they don’t even come anywhere within driving distance of your town
    you shouldnt be complaing saying “ohh my show wasnt as good as everyone elses, ugh i wish i didnt even go to the concert” or whatever because you should be lucky you even got tickets, and you should be thankful they spent their time in your town when they could’ve gone somewhere more APPRECIATIVE. seriously.

I’ve been a fan for 5 years and I’ve NEVER seen them live and probably wont unless i win a contest which includes travel which isnt likely because I’m not even signed up for team jonas so stop your bitching and be THANKFUL

k.thanks.

• xCookieMuffin

Too lazy to watch the vid.

• xCookieMuffin

Kay so I watched the video and a bunch of kids at the end kept waving at the camera :|

I have Maya’s Kibbel’s personal formspring!!

• ItsRainingMen

That was sweet (:

• _huajaichumpoo

Awww, so happy for her.

RiNiO said:

LMFAO Tom is a whore. :)
    —————-
    LOL my point exactly!!! ;-)

If he was anybody else, I’d be like ewh. wtf. he needs to gain respect for females. but eh. it’s tom. i can’t be mad at him lmao.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

its Tom’s bday stop da hate , at least 4 tuday

Shana Doodee Minaj said:

its Tom’s bday stop da hate , at least 4 tuday

whose hating ?

• harrypotterbitches

I know this is completely irrelevent, but I was so shocked when I saw this photo. lmao. :S
    She looks..different o_0 I can’t explain it really lol

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Question – I was just wondering how many of you think Rose Garden is for Selena and how many of you think it’s about Maya?
    ======
    a yeaaaaaaaaaar without raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain.

harrypotterbitches said:

She looks..different o_0 I can’t explain it really lol

At first I thought it wasn’t her. lmao :/ she looks normal. like just average and usually I think she’s flawless

• RiNiO

cos it’s legit music. :)
    Yeah I like their songs (like darkside of the sun etc) but I kinda dislike them.. :-P

Never go on anything disney- unless your a Selena stan!

i JUST heard teenage dream by katy and ew. bad bad song imo lol

i HATE that song. like seriously. i can’t stand it. i don’t get the hype of it :/

Tbh, I used to like that song but now its become more annoying each time I hear it :S
    ====
    I love you guys <3 Ikr…it is just so…stupid. Idk how to explain it but i feel dumber everytime i listen to katy perrys new songs, not all of them of course.

LOL. & I agree. xD

RiNiO said:

cos it’s legit music. :)

HELLO THE END IS NEAR, HELLO WE’RE STILL STANDING HERE :) i love that song. & how come? bahaha. my friend is like ”I don’t like them. they’re TOO german :(”

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Never go on anything disney- unless your a Selena stan!

Or a miley stan.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Sep 1, 2010 @ 12:05 pm
    harrypotterbitches said:

OMG! YEAR WITHOUT RAIN SNEAK PEEK!!!
    She looks gorgeous and I like the song…I never thought I’d like any of her songs except Naturally :p
    —————
    Omg, i can’t wait to hear it , its sounds RNB/electro I LOVE IT SOSOSOSO MUCH.i thougt the song was gonna be rock or very slow,like a ballad or somethin , but its gonna be epici swear .Chick is gorgeously gorgeous,i love her .Bta i just had 2 say, take a look at ” i need you know” video by AGNES,then tell me what u see ,be kind , do it ,ITS WORTH THE LOOK

i JUST heard teenage dream by katy and ew. bad bad song imo lol

i’m sorry, but it’s shit. I don’t like Katy Perry, I like her songs Hot n Cold + Wakin up in Vegas but that’s it. California Gurls sucks. IMO

Its all about catchy songs now adays. And I like those songs, too. But I also love E.T & Firework :D

• xCookieMuffin

OMG! YEAR WITHOUT RAIN SNEAK PEEK!!!

I’m not a fan of Selena but she looks gorgeous.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

tengo ganas de comer chocolate

Never go on anything disney- unless your a Selena stan!

Or a miley stan
    yea. they hate Jonas on there and the mod Hormoaning or whatever is obnoxious and rude. do you have an account on there?

i have one but i am thinking about deleting it.

• PullTheTrigger

Can I just ask.. why do so many people hate tokio hotel? i’m just wondering, cos on their posts it’s like idk. MEANIES. :(

• xCookieMuffin

I don’t understand why people can’t just stick to the post…I mean, did anyone even watch the video. The girl, who suffers from Cerebral Palsy (which means you have all your silly faculties but do not have muscle control) learned to walk! And her motivation was Nick Jonas.

This girl who has been confined to a wheelchair all her life, took months of physical therapy so she could use a walker and walk on her own to hug her idol. I think that is amazing.

And here’s another comment…the Jonas Brothers have toured every year for the past five years. They have hit pretty much every major city in the U.S. No, not every city…that would be impossible. And if you don’t have enough money to see them (even though tickets this year have been $10-20 for lawn seats) then be appreciative for all the other things they do. They have been doing weekly live chats, they have a weekly TV show…they have released 4 studio albums. You don’t have to see them live to appreciate their music.

And for those who have seen them live, be happy for them. Not jealous. I’m not rich by any means, but we saved and drove over an hour to see them in Detroit.

All I read as the first paragraph that you typed…

• Gearsarealwaysturning

i love enrique iglesias sexy voice.

• Tracy

This video made me tear up a bit seeing how much this girl is moviation in trying to walk and seeing how determined she is so she can hug Nick. It is just amazing to see how much these boys inspire everyone in a different way. My cousin has the same thing as this girl, but my cousin can walk a bit but she has to hold on to something when she does. If she doesn’t hold on to something then she can walk a few feet and fall. The girl in this video touched JB’s hearts and they are so AMAZING and such Sweethearts to meet her.

Sep 1, 2010 @ 12:15 pm
    ===
    i dont think they hate them, they just dont like the style of music/clothes and stuff. Its the same with every artist, they have thir supporters, they have their haters. If you like them be happy listening to their music. trust. ¿+ I think i said “they” about 293482394 times. hehe

• RiNiO

I know how that feels…My friends tease me like everytime about the jonas brothers and they say they are too gay :-(
    About the tokio hotel now… I don’t like their attitude especially Tom’s ….

RiNiO said:

About the tokio hotel now… I don’t like their attitude especially Tom’s ….

LMFAO Tom is a whore. :)

• Itskait

That was rather amazing :)

• xCookieMuffin

i love enrique iglesias sexy voice.

He’s oh so sexy. ;)

• RiNiO

LMFAO Tom is a whore. :)
    —————-
    LOL my point exactly!!! ;-)

• xCookieMuffin

I have Maya’s Kibbel’s personal formspring!!

xD

• RiNiO

how cute…. It’s sad though that she didn’t try to walk for herself but for the JB. I mean shes must have done it first for herself and then for everyone else…. Still happy for her :-)))

• xCookieMuffin

& yeah. That was sweet & shes really lucky to have those seats and meet them. =)

• Gearsarealwaysturning

I have Maya’s Kibbel’s personal formspring!!
    ===
    old news, we all have it.

• xCookieMuffin

I have Maya’s Kibbel’s personal formspring!!
    ===
    old news, we all have it.

Except me…

xCookieMuffin said:

I have Maya’s Kibbel’s personal formspring!!
    ===
    old news, we all have it.

Except me…

and me. lmao

awhhh, thats so sweet! how inspiring.

• xCookieMuffin

I have Maya’s Kibbel’s personal formspring!!
    ===
    old news, we all have it.

Except me…

and me. lmao

;P

Where is everyone?!

• mileyluver15

all the people in the background are little kids…ever since the jonas brothers have been on stupid disney like for camp rock and jonas theyve gotten tiny fans it use to be just teenagers this stinks it ruins concerts!!

• mileyluver15

xCookieMuffin said:

I have Maya’s Kibbel’s personal formspring!!
    ===
    old news, we all have it.

Except me…

and me. lmao

;P

and we would care beause??

Sep 1, 2010 @ 11:15 am
    xCookieMuffin said:

I have Maya’s Kibbel’s personal formspring!!
    ===
    old news, we all have it.

Except me…

and me. lmao
    Uh, well. Thanks for ruin my theory. lol

Except me…

and me. lmao

;P

and we would care beause??

No one said you had to care.

• xCookieMuffin

I have Maya’s Kibbel’s personal formspring!!
    ===
    old news, we all have it.

Except me…

and me. lmao
    Uh, well. Thanks for ruin my theory. lol

Anytime. :) :P

• Emma

To the guys quoting The Medic Droid. I fucking love you! ;)

I LOVE YOU :)

You got good taste girl :)

• Sam In Atlanta

Maya’s formspring? There have been many, all of them proven fake. Unless she never ever answers questions about JB, it’s fake. If she does, it’s not her.

• Megan

I was there and saw that girl. I met them too. But that’s really cool that the boys did that for her.. :)

24 am
    xCookieMuffin said:
    Except me…

and me. lmao

;P

and we would care beause??

No one said you had to care.
    ================
    UGGGGHHHH FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT LOL

So sweeet !

Except me…

and me. lmao

;P

and we would care beause??

No one said you had to care.
    ================
    UGGGGHHHH FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT LOL

Lol. :p

out of all the disney stars, who do you think has the most ungrateful fans?

Well her account’s locked, you have to send a request.

She’s mentioned friends a couple of times, but she uses initials and doesn’t answer any personal questions about them.

Pretty sure she’s real

i JUST heard teenage dream by katy and ew. bad bad song imo lol

• Gearsarealwaysturning

Well her account’s locked, you have to send a request.

Pretty sure she’s real
    ====
    cool, bro. Ask her something like what she thinks about oceanup. lol

Gearsarealwayst… said:

i JUST heard teenage dream by katy and ew. bad bad song imo lol

Jonas has the most ungraateful fans

i JUST heard teenage dream by katy and ew. bad bad song imo lol

xCookieMuffin said:

i JUST heard teenage dream by katy and ew. bad bad song imo lol

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

______________

Its obviously about Selena.

• Sam In Atlanta

Your Camilla icon is stunning and I love you for it.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

SOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :’]

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Gearsarealwayst… said:

i JUST heard teenage dream by katy and ew. bad bad song imo lol

_______________

:o her whole album is amazing!

• Stranger

How’s it going peeps?

am
    xCookieMuffin said:
    i JUST heard teenage dream by katy and ew. bad bad song imo lol

====
    I love you guys <3 Ikr...it is just so...stupid. Idk how to explain it but i feel dumber everytime i listen to katy perrys new songs, not all of them of course.

Jonas has the most ungraateful fans
    *ungrateful

• Sam In Atlanta

Jonas has the most ungrateful fans by several miles. Bunch of entitled bitches who think they have the right to dictate their whole lives. Who they date, what they wear, where they live, who they’re friends with….fuck most of them.

am
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    Gearsarealwayst… said:

i JUST heard teenage dream by katy and ew. bad bad song imo lol

_______________

:o her whole album is amazing!
    ====
    I know she is great i just didnt like her new album, it is so plastic…idk its a weird feeling :p

I TURN LEGAL IN 15 DAYS!

Sam In Atlanta said:
    Your Camilla icon is stunning and I love you for it.
    i guess you are talking to me? if so, thank you so much. I love her <3

• Sam In Atlanta

Yes, I’m talking to you. LOL I love her too. She’s awesome.

I TURN LEGAL IN 15 DAYS!
    ==========
    NICK? WE ARE ALL WAITING BABE ;)

• PullTheTrigger

I’m convinced that Tokio Hotel’s music has healing powers.

• Mandy

ia. not only that but they get pissed about everything. like i was on anything disney and they were mad saying that they are doing to many live chats.

it’s dumb because then when they don’t do live chats their fans want to complain. they can never win. it’s sad,really.

NICK? WE ARE ALL WAITING BABE ;)

nope. me and nick turn legal in 15 days!!!!

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Sam In Atlanta said:
    Your Camilla icon is stunning and I love you for it.
    i guess you are talking to me? if so, thank you so much. I love her <3

I adore Camilla. she’s my role model atm. :)

a. not only that but they get upset about everything. like i was on anything disney and they were mad saying that they are doing to many live chats.

it’s silly because then when they don’t do live chats their fans want to complain. they can never win. it’s sad,really.
    UHHHM its because their livechats are fucking borning. and they always bring the camp rock people there.

• harrypotterbitches

Cool, cool.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

NICK? WE ARE ALL WAITING BABE ;)

nope. me and nick turn legal in 15 days!!!!
    ====
    LMAO whats with everyone ruin my jokes, fun and theories, today? :p. Well, come here in 15 days so we can all wish you a very happy birthday :D

• xoxokatie8

Wow. That was really inspiring, and I actually teared up. And I’m happy that she got to meet Kevin, Joe and Nick.
    Looks like she really enjoyed herself at the concert

• EmmaLC

FOX really likes them Jonas Brothers.

am
    harrypotterbitches said:
    Cool, cool.
    how was your first day in howarts today :p? btw your icon <3

i knew it was a joke!

• PullTheTrigger

now i’m here, no more fears, angel don’t you cry, i’ll meet you on the other side

i missed the hogwarts train today

• xoxokatie8

And I also liked the part of the video where that one fan girl said that JB treat their fans with respect and that they are nice to us, etc.

Hmmmmmm, and most “fans” treat them like crap…..

Gearsarealwayst… said:

Sam In Atlanta said:
    Your Camilla icon is stunning and I love you for it.
    i guess you are talking to me? if so, thank you so much. I love her <3
    I adore Camilla. she's my role model atm. :)
    thats so sweet. She is awesome <3

• harrypotterbitches

Cool, cool.
    how was your first day in howarts today :p? btw your icon <3
    Lmao! it was awesome :p and thanks :D

• Emma

Wow you just proved their point completely. Could be any more ungreatful if you tried? They’re only doing live chats so the fans get to see and interact with them more and you complain because you find them ‘boring’ and that they bring their freinds along sometimes? Here’s a solution, don’t watch them! Don’t complain that they’re doing something for you. I can’t beleive some people.

the voldemort guy on twitter isn’t funny AT ALL. he should stop trying to hard

• sunnylikethis

OMG! YEAR WITHOUT RAIN SNEAK PEEK!!!

• RiNiO

PullTheTrigger said:

I’m convinced that Tokio Hotel’s music has healing powers.
    —————-
    LOL why?

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

aweeeeee!<3
    i love the jonas bros, even more when they do stuff like this

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Sep 1, 2010 @ 11:45 am
    Sam In Atlanta said:

Naaah , the bigest prob is the fans who are always trying 2 let u know that they know more things bout the bors than you,or who are constantly thinking & speaking bout them as their friends .Don’t care bou those who are dictating their lives,cuz we all ONCE judged their choices.Some call it dictate,i’d rather call it giv an opinion.Mkay,speech is ova

Sam In Atlanta said:
    Yes, I’m talking to you. LOL I love her too. She’s awesome.
    ===============
    SIMMMMMMMM :) (YES) :P

selena only sounds good because they autotuned the fuck out of her voice. in her concert she ruined this song

RiNiO said:

PullTheTrigger said:

I’m convinced that Tokio Hotel’s music has healing powers.
    —————-
    LOL why?

cos it’s legit music. :)

I don’t understand why people can’t just stick to the post…I mean, did anyone even watch the video. The girl, who suffers from Cerebral Palsy (which means you have all your mental faculties but do not have muscle control) learned to walk! And her motivation was Nick Jonas.

regardless of whether of not they’re boring they still complain when they don’t do any.

and if they are boring then don’t watch.

what are they supposed to do to entertain you?

• Meepmeepmeep

_____

Maya. Her dad sadly passed away && shes in love with roses and I think her mom used to own a rose shop or something like that, not sure though!

ITS NICK!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam In Atlanta said:

Thank you, Sam! =)

• superJOEman

IT IS!!! <3

• superJOEman

The JB really DO CARE for their fans. <3

you dont desreve to go to a jonas concert u in sensitive freak!

you dont desreve to go to a jonas concert u in sensitive freak!

• Srahx3

• PullTheTrigger

LOL IA, but it looks like a good video. and it’s a good song :)

• MeliiJB

aww thats so sweet? love this boys :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

OMG! YEAR WITHOUT RAIN SNEAK PEEK!!!

SO PERFECT, SO FLAWLESS ETC, ETC..
    <3333

this made me sad.

• Aprilrocks1

This is my city:) I wish I could of went :(

• Panda Bear Love

Damn, Selena looks gorgeous in the A Year Without Rain music video…

Doesn’t the song have to come out first tho? Lol.

SlippinIntoTheL… said:
    OMG! YEAR WITHOUT RAIN SNEAK PEEK!!!

SO PERFECT, SO FLAWLESS ETC, ETC..
    <3333

=====================
    omg she looks so gorgeous, stunning, pretty, flawless… I love selena :p

PullTheTrigger said:

she looks like bella swan

this made me sad.
    ====
    what made you sad, anon? :/

• harrypotterbitches

OMG! YEAR WITHOUT RAIN SNEAK PEEK!!!

• peacenlove

wow what is with all you stupid people? stay on the topic, especially on this! this girl is sick and she had motivation. have a heart….seriously.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

rinio’s there ?its been a longtime

awww how sweet. NOT. just because someone has a disabitily doesn’t mean they should get special treatment. i mean yeah if they’re dieing they should get something special but seriously, it’s the same expirence for someone with or without a disabitily.

• EmmaLC

Wow. Why does the world have people like you again? Because that little gem of a comment was a giant middle finger to anyone with a disability or illness. If you go through a hard time, you sure as hell can have something nice. And I’m sure you wouldn’t pass up an opportunity to meet your favorite celebrity, disability or not.

• Shana Doodee Minaj

Sep 1, 2010 @ 01:34 pm

who denied it ? Shut up anon

• imandreajonas

wtf?

• Panda Bear Love

Well, they’re sweating, looking sexy, running around and flashing smiles…

Yup, I agree

happybdaykaulitztwins is trending on twitter. lmfao

• Amandag85

Wow. that is truly amazing.

• Srahx3

whats the vid all about.. ??

• imandreajonas

Srahx3 said:

whats the vid all about.. ??
    A 13 year old girl who couldn’t walk went to a JB concert basically.

• imandreajonas

SO SWEET. Could those boys get any nicer?

• Sweetdisposition?