‘Joe, You Were Cute.. What Happened?’

Nick J to Joe, ‘You were a cute kid, what happened.’ Thx Blog Jonas no Brasil.

• andria__x3

cute then.
    hot as the devil’s booty now. :D

Cool.

holaaa:)

joe is sexy now… thats what happened <3

• TaterTot

Skype anyone

• KristinaMarie559

lmao!!

• Anonymous25

awww Joick :) lol

• egy97

ohh my god my volume turned to 100% and i didn’t know and i started the video lol NOT GOOD

• Tinaa6336

i have skypeee.

• Gearsarealwaysturning

lmaooooooooooo :o JOICK.

• TaterTot

I remember i saw their first music video on disney channel and i was like who the fuck are these ugly losers Now They are so hot now,but they were cute back then

He got sexy. DUH hahahah

• egy97

How did Joick start?? lmao

• Gearsarealwaysturning

kiddin, thats just gross.

• TaterTot

replying to this) – Sep 1, 2010 @ 08:11 pm
    Tinaa6336 said:

i have skypeee.

cool you shoud get on

• JoickBelongs

LOL

• ThatAwkwardHershey

He turned into a sexy man.

i dont understand demis tweet is she bashing CANADA?

• Tricia

This is actually MY video if you wanted to give credit :):) my name is tricia, and my youtube is mmtriciaa! Thanks for posting :)

• TaterTot

Joe take off your Damn shirt before i rip it off and you to nick and kevin >Hahahah

• Gearsarealwaysturning

i dont understand demis tweet is she bashing CANADA?
    ====
    i think she say canadians are slow …

• xoxokatie8

He turned into a man, and isn’t cute anymore. He’s sexy, gorgeous, hot, etc etc ;)

• xxbehappyxx

gotta love nick…. and joe…. and kevin!

• SunLight Princess

He was a cute kid.. Now he’s a hot man.

• xoxokatie8

i dont understand demis tweet is she bashing CANADA?
    ______

No. She’s talking about Boarder control. That’s where you have to wait when you’re in Niagara Falls, and wanting to go into Canada.
    You have to show them your passports, and they ask you a bunch of questions

• sophieee

she’s not dissing Canada.
    She’s saying she’s watching Border Patrol while she’s about to cross the border to Canada.
    You people are slow….

• ThatAwkwardHershey

One on Joe’s birthday? (Damn, that sounded stalkerish /:) I wanted to go to that concert! Okay, sorry for butting in. I’ll shut up.
    ______

YES! It was awesome. Not like I’m bragging or anything.
    Just kidding. ;)
    Lmao I hate youuuu ;)

• xxbehappyxx

HOLY CRAP I knew they werent virgins!!!

Hotel staff at The Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Chicago Illinois have evidence that Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez did indeed check out a room for themselves. From late 2009 and early 2010, Nick Jonas was on tour with his band, who call themselves The Administration. One of the receptionists, Carlisse D., said “Nick and Selena were accompanied by what looked like friends of theirs. It was a young man and woman who both looked in their early twenties.” She goes on saying how Nick and Selena kept giving each other cute, “lovey dovey” looks and were smiling the whole time. It is reported that they checked in at about 11:30 am, went up to the room and then came down about 20 minutes later. At around 2:00 pm, Nick and Selena entered the Ritz-Carlton with shopping bags and were greeted by a few of the hotel workers. One of the workers who didn’t want to share his name said that “They said hi like they were in a rush and wanted to get away from everyone.” This time Nick and Selena were not with friends. They went to their room and came down at around 6:20 pm. “When they came to checkout, Selena was wearing a different outfit and Nick had his arms wrapped around Selena’s waist. He was whispering things in her ears.” said another receptionists. “Nick looked very worn out.” Nick Jonas was scheduled to play a show at the Rosemont Theater at 8:00 pm.

i can’t believe i read all that! anyways i would love if that article was realiable and recent… :\

• AAC

Omg. This is hilarious. I seriously wonder if we ever did run into each other…..
    Do you come into NY often?
    _______

I think we probably did.
    Not really. Back in the day, me and my family would go to Darien Lake every year. But that’s pretty much it.

Lmao I hate youuuu ;)

Love you too. <3

I think we probably did.
    ____

I love Darien Lake :)
    I just find it crazy that we were both at two of the same jonas brothers concerts, and much music….

I love Darien Lake :)
    _______

Darien Lake is awesome. I miss going there.
    I know. It’s really weird.

• xxbehappyxx

Nick Jonas or Taylor Lautner? why?

I think we probably did.
    ____

I love Darien Lake :)
    Yes, guys, keep braggin about it ;);) it’s all good

xbeatdrop said:

LOLOL. I’ve been skimming through the comments, and I noticed that some oceanUPers tend to get perverted from time to time. x] The real reason I joined is because of that one post about Demi and Nick. :P
    sooo…? you are a nick & demi fan, right? are you a dick (nemi) fan?
    Ahah, yeah, and apparently alot of people love Dick on here. ;D Unless they were being sarcastic. O.O
    some people really really love them here!!! i don’t, but i don’t hate them either. i’m more of a Jemi&Nelena fan… :)
    I used to be a huge Jemi&+Nelena fan. I used to write Jemi stories in my notebook, then someone at school found it and read it, then I was done with couples. THEN, I discovered Nemi. :P
    that must have been embarassing… i tend to recognize jemi or former jemi fans! :)

• xoxokatie8

I loved Much Music too. I had such a teenie moment when Nick looked my way for a split second. xD
    I live in good ol’ Canada. And you?
    _____
    I live in New York. About ten minutes away from the boarder.
    Ngl, most Americans hate Canadians… everyone thinks you guys are bad drivers when you come into our territory ;)

• ThatAwkwardHershey

Personally, I don’t think they will go out, I just think their adorable as heck. (:
    Haha, it’s just that sometimes it really looks like Nick has a secret crush on her
    I know what ya mean.
    Lol! That’s awesome

• xbeatdrop

sooo…? you are a nick & demi fan, right? are you a dick (nemi) fan?
    It was. I mean they thought Selena, and Joe, and all them were codenames for people at school. -.- & well, you found me! :D

• AAC

I live in New York. About ten minutes away from the boarder.

Lmfao! Gee thanks. xD
    I went to a Jonas concert in Buffalo NY actually two years ago when they did it at Darien Lake.

• xbeatdrop

ThatAwkwardHershey said:
    I know what ya mean.
    Lol! That’s awesome
    I knoww! Ohhh, how I love Dick. [x

yeah! i got the username from my formsring.. :) do you creep a lot in OceanUP?
    not really…

Lmfao! Gee thanks. xD

Omg. Me too! But I had lawn seats :(

• ThatAwkwardHershey

I live in New York. About ten minutes away from the boarder.

Lmfao! Gee thanks. xD

• xxbehappyxx

i would have died if that happened to me!!! that’s why i prefer to write my name & song titles when i am bored in school. :p

_____

Yes, on Joe’s birthday. We sung happy birthday to him :)
    Do you live in NY??

Omg. Me too! But I had lawn seats :(
    ______

El oh el. Me too! Creeptastic.

______

YES! It was awesome. Not like I’m bragging or anything.
    Just kidding. ;)

• xoxokatie8

El oh el. Me too! Creeptastic.
    _____

Do you come into NY often?

Well it wouldn’t exactly be easy impersonating Nick as an anon. Especially talking about a serious topic.
    ——————————————-
    I think it can be. Impersonating Nick isn’t very hard, especially if one is opinionated. And we do have quite a lot of opinionated people on this site, so they could easily pass themselves as Nick. And anyway, why would NICK come on a site as such? Kevin is the type of person who could lurk around on a gossip site, cause he seems more like a PR of the band. So, he could be interested in knowing what is posted about them on certain gossip websites and then he would just inform his brothers about the things he read. Nick seems like he could be less bothered about any such thing Well, that’s just my opinion. /shrugs.

Well, what did that anon say to you anyway?

_____

Yes, on Joe’s birthday. We sung happy birthday to him :)
    Do you live in NY??
    No, lmao. WAY far. Not even in the states actually :’D. But you know me, I wanted to go to every Jonas concert. Not that I don’t anymore…:$ And I’ve always wanted to be in one of them for a birthday :P

• AAC

Nick Jonas or Taylor Lautner? why?
    ________

I like both but Nick Jonas because… I don’t know. I just liked him longer.

Yes, guys, keep braggin about it ;);) it’s all good
    ________

Aww sorry.

Darien Lake sucks. The concert was shit. I wish I got my money back for that crap. *cough*

HOLY CRAP I knew they werent virgins!!!

AAC said:

Nick Jonas or Taylor Lautner? why?
    ________

I like both but Nick Jonas because… I don’t know. I just liked him longer.
    i love both… but nick is more my type of guy… quiet, mysterious , and creative <333

AAC said:

Yes, guys, keep braggin about it ;);) it’s all good
    ________

Aww sorry.

are you being sarcastic?

Aww sorry.

Hahah so noowww you feel sorry?!
    I was just kidding anyway, I’m glad you guys had fun. I’d never ran into somebody who’s attended the same concert as me…yet. Muahahahah

are you being sarcastic?
    ________

Noooo… *sarcasm*

• AAC

Hahah so noowww you feel sorry?!
    _______

Haha. Have you ever been to a Jonas concert?

Sep 1, 2010 @ 09:27 pm
    AAC said:

Hahah so noowww you feel sorry?!
    _______

Haha. Have you ever been to a Jonas concert?

Yes, once last year. I wasn’t very close to them but it was still amazing <3

Yes, once last year. I wasn’t very close to them but it was still amazing <3
    ______

Both concerts I went to I wasn’t very close but they put on such an amazing show that it doesn’t even matter where you are.

AAC said:

are you being sarcastic?
    ________

Noooo… *sarcasm*
    lol i imagined nick saying that!

• AAC

Well I think I’m going to head out for the night. Nice talking to y’all.

Yes, once last year. I wasn’t very close to them but it was still amazing <3
    ______

I know! You totally forget about it and just rock out lol

• xxbehappyxx

btw i also went to the JB toronto concert last year! :p

• ThatAwkwardHershey

Well I think I’m going to head out for the night. Nice talking to y’all.

Byeee

AAC said:

Well I think I’m going to head out for the night. Nice talking to y’all.
    goodnight! :)

• Drizzy

I love/hate this song.

The original song when NIck was younger sounds like my ex. Hahaha.

LOVE Nick. <3

• heartinvasion?

I wish I had some ice cream >_>

• Lilly

Currently watching the CMA fest and John Mayer live stream concert :)

• ThatAwkwardHershey

Currently watching the CMA fest and John Mayer live stream concert :)

John Mayer <3

• Lilly

ThatAwkwardHershey said:

Currently watching the CMA fest and John Mayer live stream concert :)

John Mayer <3
    I love his music

• ThatAwkwardHershey

Currently watching the CMA fest and John Mayer live stream concert :)

John Mayer <3
    I love his music
    Me too,he’s the master at guitar

• _huajaichumpoo

He grew up to be a sexy beast, that’s what happened!

• Lilly

ThatAwkwardHershey said:

Currently watching the CMA fest and John Mayer live stream concert :)

John Mayer <3
    I love his music
    Me too,he’s the master at guitar
    yes he is

• JB rocks my socks

Currently watching the CMA fest and John Mayer live stream concert :)

John Mayer <3
    -------------
    I love his music
    ----
    Me too,he's the master at guitar
    -----------
    yes he is
    ---
    You know whos as equally talented as john mayer?..........
    Nick Jonas thats who
    ahaha
    sorry I just had to. I
    havent been on oceanup since I started skool.

• JB rocks my socks

eh and now Im sleepy.
    God I miss summer.
    I think Im the only one on this post.

• JB rocks my socks

LMAO aww I wish I would have come on sooner. People where discussing Nemi/Dick
    lol
    oh well since this post is dead Im ouuuut

• picstoburn

lmao idk why im laughing.

riley and joe hanging out

from his twitter

post it oceanup..the website needs a refresh even though this isn’t an actual post

Isn’t ashley supposed to be playing hard to get and being aloof. She goes to almost every show. yep, the proves it.

• thedarksunshine

xoxokatie8 said:
    Does anyone know if they’re going to host Much Music this year?
    I don’t think they are :( *tears up*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Nope. Much Music is going through renovations so they won’t this year. Bummer though.

• Cherry

Why hasn’t Moe happen already?

• picstoburn

Sep 1, 2010 @ 10:47 pm
    Cherry said:
    Why ]hasn’t Moe happen already?

ikr?

• thedarksunshine

Nick.. I don’t like your low crotch pants anymore. Please don’t wear them or I’ll sneak backstage and burn them. <3
    js.
    ^.^ I like it better with the tighter jeans. haha.
    _________

I like them because now maybe he has a possibility of having kids in the future.

_______________________
    At first, I was like thank godm he’s letting it breathe. XD
    but I really dont want him wearing that at the concert in Toronto.
    I enjoy tight skinny jeans. lmfao.

• thedarksunshine

I’m going to the concert in Toronto. I wish they had another Live@Much though.
    I went last year, it was crazy.
    I had a teenie moment over Tim Deegan, lmfao. It was as if the Jonas Brothers disappeared. hahahah.
    Live@Much is always crazy. I was in the front across the street and everytime a vehicle came in front of us we would start yelling at it. hahaha
    good times.

• Cherry

Why ]hasn’t Moe happen already?

ikr?
    Idgaf about how the world would react, they just need to find their way to each other.

• putlimeinthecoconut

LMAOO
    i always knew Nick had it in him.
    Now i have a new found respect for the kid xD

• m

selena and nick did it? why am not surprise !

yeah I saw them too. Nick had a hard time putting on the condom. Selena didn’t know how to give Nick a blowjob so Nick just fucked her up the ass and came into her mouth.

• putlimeinthecoconut
  • cmcuhhwq

6yZwbs trzcdwpmkjjj, [url=http://vqckezhdekcg.com/]vqckezhdekcg[/url], [link=http://lgcywlwfihui.com/]lgcywlwfihui[/link], http://tbrtujychvau.com/

Joick!!!! aww poor nick he don’t like the hot joe :( or maybe he is a little jealous :)

• mileyluver15

if you wanna be a singer you have to own a pair of tight jeans and tamberorine

I think Selena and Nick always made a cute couple. Good for her to get some of that. LOL
    Nick is one sexy hunk.
    I am the one who posted about Nick’s girl at the game and the AC show. Maybe he took the Mel girl and she disappeared into the tour bus and they rocked the tour bus. LOL Good for them!! If I can’t get any of that hey let someone get it. LOL
    My name is Shelby BTW. This is my new site to post on. I do not want to be annonymous anymore How do I get a name and an icon? I added my e mail addy to the last post but they did not let me make a user name and add a picture.
    I will upload the pictures today I got of the girl just been so busy school started for me Monday and I already have so much work.
    :( Catholic school sucks.Plus my camera and laptop are being gay and it does not want to recognize my camera but I promise I will sit with it today.

HOLY CRAP I knew they werent virgins!!!

I knew selena wasn’t a virgin come on her mom had sex at 16 great example eh! not I bet she like am older than my mom and she can’t say nothing about it. I knew selena gets around behind everyone back. that’s why nick went out with her because she will put out just to keep him from miley who wont give in to him. miley is more of a virgin than selen ever was. hahahaha her fans are such idiots thinking shea virgin.

nick jonas is the only person who can pull of bagggy skinny jeans,
    i mean wow. haha

• JoickBelongs

HOLY CRAP I knew they werent virgins!!!

_________

God. If one day, he whispered things in my ears I would die sfm

js.
    ^.^ I like it better with the tighter jeans. haha.
    It makes me nervous ’cause they look like they’re gonna fall…and I keep on looking at them wishing I could pull them up…I’ll give him a belt. Looking like a fool with yo pants on the ground (8)…
    ____

omg those pants were driving me crazy I thought I was the only one!

selena and nick did it? why am not surprise !

You know why they were all so happy? The store starts with my “great view” I was in the front row in front of Nick’s Microphone. A great seat so I got to see the entire “scene” from about “Introducing Me” through “Burning Up” with Ashley Greene and Danielle Jonas right next to us. So about 1:33 Kevin looks over and smiles at his wife. Then Nick looks over and smiles at both of them. The video never really shows Joe’s reaction, but if you search for videos online, you will see where the boys smile around there quite often. So, that is why they are quite happy around that time.

I love it that Nick showed his sense of humor. The Cleveland show rocked. They were having so much fun up on stage. You can tell they are really happy to be back on the road again and in front of their fans.

• TaterTot

Or hey person

• Tinaa6336

i love your icon<3

• Brooketeeeeny

hes right….

• Jonas_Chica

nick i can answer that….he turned into a sexy beast!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened? I’ll tell you what happened. He turned into a fine motherfucker. ;)

• AlexDoris

that was sexxiii…somehow…

• picstoburn
  • superJOEman

C’mon Nick! You know the answer to your question, right?!
    Joe were a cute kid, and he’s a sexy beast now!!! <3

um,no nick .To be honest when I look at their baby pics I find kevin is the cutest then nick and joe is the least cutest one. He looked weird as a baby. But things switched and he grew up into a gorgeous guy now :) which means he will get even better looking when he’s at his 30’s

Yeah…
    Hey girl! :) Haven’t talked to you in a while…

Yeah…
    Hey girl! :) Haven’t talked to you in a while…

Hey! How are you?

• bitchpleaseimnickjonas

Joick is my favorite.

• meganfoxisbad

ur icon is priceless

• xbeatdrop

Stupid math questions. -_-

• xoxokatie8

Omg. Tonight JB will be less then 10 minutes away from my house when they’re going into Canada :) :)

Yeah…
    Hey girl! :) Haven’t talked to you in a while…

Hey! How are you?

Meh, bombarded with school work, lol. How about you?

• xxbehappyxx

< ---- lol my new account!!! who knows what my last account name was?

• xbeatdrop

I made a new account too.
    This one! Like 5 minutes ago. [x
    &+ I have no idea. xD

Awww… Joick <333
    Nick doesn’t like Joe’s new look xD

• AAC

Oh Nick… You’re such a jerk.

Joick is my favorite.
    I’m liking Joe in your icon

Hey! How are you?

Meh, bombarded with school work, lol. How about you?

Alright/bored :/ I go back to school next week :| Hmph

• AAC

Oh yeah. My boys are going to be in my country very soon.

• xoxokatie8

Does anyone know if they’re going to host Much Music this year?
    I don’t think they are :( *tears up*

Hey! How are you?

Meh, bombarded with school work, lol. How about you?

Alright/bored :/ I go back to school next week :| Hmph

Ugh, good luck with that e.e
    OU’s been dead these days anyway so… ;/

• AAC

I’m so glad they are singing Please Be Mine again.

• AAC

Does anyone know if they’re going to host Much Music this year?
    I don’t think they are :( *tears up*

I don’t think they are either. :'(

• ThatAwkwardHershey

AAC your icon is so creepy and funny at the same time o.0?

• Anonymous25

Awww… Joick <333
    Nick doesn’t like Joe’s new look xD
    hes team Demi thats why lol

Alright/bored :/ I go back to school next week :| Hmph

Ugh, good luck with that e.e
    OU’s been dead these days anyway so… ;/
    _____

OU has been dead for months now :P

• AAC

AAC your icon is so creepy and funny at the same time o.0?

Thanks? Lol.

i am melting for you nick!! :)

• xoxokatie8

Does anyone know if they’re going to host Much Music this year?
    I don’t think they are :( *tears up*

I don’t think they are either. :'(
    _____

Did you go to the Rogers Center concert last year? I remember talking to someone on here about it…

xbeatdrop said:

I made a new account too.
    This one! Like 5 minutes ago. [x
    &+ I have no idea. xD

welcome to OU!!! if you need help tell me! :) btw if you want to reply a comment you need to copy & paste.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

I’m so glad they are singing Please Be Mine again.

And other oldies <3 It’s funny ’cause I remember talking about how much I was dying for them to play old school on tour in Feb/March but didn’t think they would actually do it… *looks around to see if they’re creepin’*

• ThatAwkwardHershey

AAC your icon is so creepy and funny at the same time o.0?

Thanks? Lol.

Ha, you’re welcome :)
    *stares at your icon like ? *

LOL AT THIS ICON

someone please use it

______

Yup. That was probably me.

• xbeatdrop

I made a new account too.
    This one! Like 5 minutes ago. [x
    &+ I have no idea. xD

OHHHHHH. Kay, got it.
    Thanks. & I sure will. (:

• AAC

nickjonas Camp Rock 2 Is getting even closer!
    2 minutes ago via Twittelator

NO ONE CARES.

• CrazyCrunk

Does Demi and JB sing “On the Line” on tour??
    They Should :D
    I love that song :D

______

Yup. That was probably me.
    ____

Are you going to one of the shows at the Molson Amphitheater?

______

I’ve talked to Nick before on here. Long story short, he doesn’t like me.

• ThatAwkwardHershey

nickjonas Camp Rock 2 Is getting even closer!
    2 minutes ago via Twittelator

NO ONE CARES.

They tweet about it EVERYDAY…if not every hour s:

xoxokatie8 said:

Does anyone know if they’re going to host Much Music this year?
    I don’t think they are :( *tears up*

I don’t think they are either. :'(

i went!!!!

• kylieeee

So is it just me, or does Joseph looks extremely like he did back in the good ol’ 16-17 year old Joehawk days back in ’06? That’s crazy, it’s so great to know that I can still see a glimpse of their former, not-as-famous selves even after all these years.

are you kidding me? he got way cuter! hes so and indie now! its great! and he’s embraced his o’natural hair! tis great tis great :)

• AAC

Are you going to one of the shows at the Molson Amphitheater?

Are you?

• thejonasempire

Awww… :) Joe had the wrong answer! Joe should have answered : Just like you nick. I am now a hot man… just like you little bro :)

______

I’ve talked to Nick before on here. Long story short, he doesn’t like me.

To NICK? Lol, why do you say it was him? Was he an anon or…?

They tweet about it EVERYDAY…if not every hour s:
    _____

I know! They need to STFU about it.

Sep 1, 2010 @ 08:33 pm
    xbeatdrop said:

I made a new account too.
    This one! Like 5 minutes ago. [x
    &+ I have no idea. xD

OHHHHHH. Kay, got it.
    Thanks. & I sure will. (:
    get ready for random and sometimes pervy convos… :\

• ThatAwkwardHershey

Does Demi and JB sing “On the Line” on tour??
    They Should :D
    I love that song :D
    Yeah, they should try it. I mean if they’re gonna sing together I’d prefer On the Line rather than This is Me or something like that…

Are you?
    _____

Nope :| I wish they were going to be at Much Music this year thou. That’s a bummer

• SparksFly

haha xD

They tweet about it EVERYDAY…if not every hour s:
    _____

I know! They need to STFU about it.

And the worst part is that it seems forced, you know what I mean? Or at least that’s how I see it /:

• thedarksunshine

js.
    ^.^ I like it better with the tighter jeans. haha.

• meganfoxisbad

i wonder if nick is attracted to chloe bridges? random thought

Awww… Joick <333
    Nick doesn’t like Joe’s new look xD
    hes team Demi thats why lol
    ——————————
    No, he’s just upset with Joe because Joe’s going out with Ashley and he’s jealous.

Lol, idk why am I even suggesting Joick when I used to hate it before.

• AAC

To NICK? Lol, why do you say it was him? Was he an anon or…?
    ______

Yeah he was under Anonymous. I mean I have no proof that it was him but people who were on the post all agreed that it was most likely him.
    I was posing as him one day just for shits and giggles. He was talking to this one person about her concert getting cancelled. Then he replies to me and says “Are you seriously posing as me?”. So I was like “Oh snap”. And yeah, I talked to the girl he was talking to after he left and she sayed she thought it was Nick too.

AAC said:

nickjonas Camp Rock 2 Is getting even closer!
    2 minutes ago via Twittelator

NO ONE CARES.

RUDE

js.
    ^.^ I like it better with the tighter jeans. haha.

___

Yeah I would’ve drove down to Toronto just to see that. :p
    I went last year and it was frickin’ crazy.

• trenton.

lol. joe is hot as hell, what’s he talking about?

js.
    ^.^ I like it better with the tighter jeans. haha.
    _________

• AAC

nickjonas Camp Rock 2 Is getting even closer!
    2 minutes ago via Twittelator

NO ONE CARES.

RUDE

Calm down Nick.

• xbeatdrop

xbeatdrop said:

I made a new account too.
    This one! Like 5 minutes ago. [x
    &+ I have no idea. xD

OHHHHHH. Kay, got it.
    Thanks. & I sure will. (:
    get ready for random and sometimes pervy convos… :\

• ThatAwkwardHershey

To NICK? Lol, why do you say it was him? Was he an anon or…?
    ______

Lol, yeah there have been times when I was kinda suspicious too but you never know, it could be someone messing around

Yeah I would’ve drove down to Toronto just to see that. :p
    I went last year and it was frickin’ crazy.
    ____

Yep. It would take me two hours to get Toronto, but it would be so worth it.
    And me too:) I waited in line for a good 6-7 hours.
    That would be kinda crazy if we ran into each other and just didn’t know it….
    :P

___

Yeah I would’ve drove down to Toronto just to see that. :p
    I went last year and it was frickin’ crazy.
    Lucky betchessss…

______

I don’t know. This anon seemed pretty legit. And OU did say JB do come on here and comment from time to time.

• colorfulx

Do you guys like my profile banner?

xbeatdrop said:

xbeatdrop said:

I made a new account too.
    This one! Like 5 minutes ago. [x
    &+ I have no idea. xD

OHHHHHH. Kay, got it.
    Thanks. & I sure will. (:
    get ready for random and sometimes pervy convos… :\
    sooo…? you are a nick & demi fan, right? are you a dick (nemi) fan?

• AAC

Yep. It would take me two hours to get Toronto, but it would be so worth it.
    And me too:) I waited in line for a good 6-7 hours.
    That would be kinda crazy if we ran into each other and just didn’t know it….
    :P
    ______

It takes me about two hours too.
    That would be crazy. It’s actually kind of weird if you think about it. We could’ve been like standing right beside eachother but we just didn’t know it.

• xbeatdrop

I made a new account too.
    This one! Like 5 minutes ago. [x
    &+ I have no idea. xD

OHHHHHH. Kay, got it.
    Thanks. & I sure will. (:
    get ready for random and sometimes pervy convos… :\
    sooo…? you are a nick & demi fan, right? are you a dick (nemi) fan?

CANADIANS: paul lemiux is interviewing the jonas’ tommorow! omg im dying. if your unawaree of his work:

——————————————
    But, can’t like anyone do a good Nick impersonation. I mean, all one has to do is act all serious and mature, and add a hint of sarcastic, dry humor to it.

______

Yeah, I know they do. And ngl, if I were them, I’d probably come here too in my free time, you know, just to see what people have to say or to mess with their minds…haha

<—- lol my new account!!! who knows what my last account name was? ———————- Live Like There Is No Tomorrow? ———————- how do you know? o_o ——————— I think it was your formspring.

• xoxokatie8

It takes me about two hours too.
    ____

Ikr? That is weird thinking about that D: I just loved Much Music so much. I kinda liked it more then the actual concert :P
    So do you live in Canada or the states?

• ThatAwkwardHershey

sooo…? you are a nick & demi fan, right? are you a dick (nemi) fan?
    *butts in* Personally, I find dick kind of awkward…just as their name. And I would dislike it if it were true since Demi would be dating her ex’s brother…

xbeatdrop said:

I made a new account too.
    This one! Like 5 minutes ago. [x
    &+ I have no idea. xD

OHHHHHH. Kay, got it.
    Thanks. & I sure will. (:
    get ready for random and sometimes pervy convos… :\
    sooo…? you are a nick & demi fan, right? are you a dick (nemi) fan?

• xbeatdrop

ThatAwkwardHershey said:
    sooo…? you are a nick & demi fan, right? are you a dick (nemi) fan?

• MissSmiley
  • sexxynickj

OMG… this post is so funny. ppl talking about Nick coming to OU and posting… first off, why the fuck would he come here? As if he doesn’t have BETTER things to do. Trust me none of the JBs are ever on this site.

That post about Nick and Selena fucking made me spit out my tea. *SMH*

And of course, I loved Nick’s joke on stage. Funny and kinda true. I know ppl will kill me for saying but I think Joe looks kinda short and dumpy/stumpy from the waist down. He’s got a cute face and good upper body but I just don’t think he’s good from the waist down.

• areyouonDOPE…

who knows what happened to all of you

• areyouonDOPE…

who knows what happened to all of you

• colorfulx

I think my dad’s goin’ crazy!

• mileyluver15

hahahha funny stuff

We weren’t being sarcastic.

• mileyluver15

sexxynickj said:

That post about Nick and Selena fucking made me spit out my tea. *SMH*

i agree hes short.. thats the one bad thing

• AAC

So do you live in Canada or the states?
    _____

I live in good ol’ Canada. And you?

• xbeatdrop

sooo…? you are a nick & demi fan, right? are you a dick (nemi) fan?

• xxbehappyxx

< ---- lol my new account!!! who knows what my last account name was? ---------------------- Live Like There Is No Tomorrow? ---------------------- how do you know? o_o --------------------- I think it was your formspring. -------- yeah! i got the username from my formsring.. :) do you creep a lot in OceanUP?

• xbeatdrop

ThatAwkwardHershey said:
    I know what ya mean.

____________

I was there too and I saw Ashley and Danielle in the back by the soundboard…..?